The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

By Zaos Z.

Chapter 2: Employee Relations

“Did you see the look on that boy’s face when his whore barreled out of the closet?”

“Yeah! He was just standing there with his dick hanging out like a dumb ass.”

Luke Bradly half listened to his co-workers Penny and Ashly as they mocked the two lovers who had just exited the store. One quit brazenly, the other in a red cheek rush.

Working with the public had exposed the twenty-two year old to a lot of strange behavior. However, to his knowledge this was the first time someone had actually had sex in the changing rooms. At least at this particular store.

From his vantage point deeper in the store Luke watched as his manager Shannon pointed out one of the escaping exhibitionist to Chad. A member of mall security, Chad was big, unshaven, and far too dedicated to his job to be mentally stable. Luke secretly hoped the escaping teen would manage to evade the mall’s most dedicated watch hound, but he didn’t hold out much hope for the boy. Chad always got his man, or teen in this case.

Returning from the front Shannon was quick to reestablish control of the back end. “Penny. Ashly. Back to work. Snap! Snap!” Shannon switched her gaze from the two giggling teens to her only male employee. Pointing at the changing room Shannon ordered. “Luke, go in their and see what kind of damage those two did.”

Exploring the room were the dirty deed had been done Luke found the lovers had not left any visual evidence of their act. Which was good news for him since Shannon would undoubtedly had made him clean it up any spills.

Luke found a laminated card on the room’s sort bench. Picking it up, the sales clerk gave the card a quick look over before exiting the room.

Deprived of their show the ring of gawking customers that had formed around the changing room had largely dispersed. Penny and Ashly were back to work folding clothing, while Shannon coolly surveyed her domain from behind the sales counter. It was clear the store was fast settling back into it’s normal routine.

Knowing Shannon expected a report from him, Luke made a beeline towards his manager.

Luke always felt his heart skip a beat when ever he looked directly at Shannon. An ebony skinned goddess, Shannon looked like she was carved from black marble. Her tall, athletic build only added to the illusion of a living statue. One with a head of alluringly, dark hair done into braids that fell halfway down the back.

“Look.” Luke said, handing the card over to his dark skinned supervisor. “One of them left this behind.”

“’Breeding Pass.” Shannon read aloud from the card. “Are you trying to use this?” She demanded.

Luke jested, “Use it? I wish I could.”

Shannon responded with an icy look. The kind she reserved only for the most serious of offences. In her most commanding tone Shannon shouted at Luke, “Backroom! Now!”

Luke had the sinking suspicion that he had just put his foot in the mouth. “Shannon, I didn’t...”

Sounding pissed, Shannon cut Luke off. “We will do this in the backroom. Now go.”

Not wanting to make the situation worse Luke made his way to the small storeroom situated at the back of the store.

“Penny, I need you to cover register till I get back.” Shannon said as she followed Luke through the store’s rear doorway.

A first glance was all one need to see the backroom doubled as an employee break room and storage area. Boxes of freight and store supplies lined one wall, a table and a few folding chairs rested against the other.

In a hurry to get back on his bosses’ good side Luke stammered, “Look Shannon, I didn’t mean any offense.”

“Oh, I know it’s a great honor to be your baby’s momma.” Shannon shot back using her fingers to quote ‘baby’s momma.’

Luke did not even know how to respond to that.

As a speechless Luke looked on, Shannon began to unbutton her slacks. In one swift motion the ebony skinned beauty pulled them down revealing her neatly shaved pussy.

Luke really did not know how to respond to that. His dick grew hard in his pants as the twenty-two year old was reminded just how attractive his boss was.

Turning, Shannon bent herself over the break area table. Giving Luke a perfect view of her bare ass.

Luke did know how to respond to that. In his head it was all falling into place. That little public sex scene earlier had gotten Shannon horny as fuck and now as a result he was about to get lucky.

Reaching forward Luke massaged Shannon’s ass.

Her annoyed response came fast, “Don’t drag this out. Slip it in already.”

Working quickly Luke unbuckled his belt and slid down his slacks, revealing a randy hard on. Lining it up, the twenty-two year old gave his boss the shaft.

After the first few exploratory trusts Luke felt that Shannon was wet enough for him to take the gloves off.

“Fuck, your rough.” Shannon spat out as Luke began to put some real force behind his trusts.

Slowing somewhat Luke asked tentatively, “Too rough?”

“No. Just cum in me as soon as you can.”

Shannon’s answer filled Luke with the confidence he need to fuck like a pro. As his dick slipped in and out of his boss’ moist pussy Luke found his hands resting on Shannon’s hips. A dozen thrusts later, Luke found his hands sliding up her sides. Eventual slipping under Shannon’s loosely hanging work shirt to paw at her bra coveted tits.

“Hey, Shannon, I need . . .” Turning to follow the intruders voice Luke found himself staring back at Penny. The young sales clerk looked just as shocked at seeing Luke fucking his boss as Luke felt fucking his boss.

Shannon shouted, “Penny! Dam it! Just handle it yourself!”

As if struck, a shaken Penny turned around and walked right back out on to the sales floor.

Luke turned his eyes back to his lover. He loved the perfection of her body, so tone and fit. Her exotic ebony complexion only added to his lust. Luke could feel his balls tightening. The cum in them preparing to spill out in a great flood.

“Should I pull out?” Luke asked. He did not know if he was beating his dick into a ‘safe’ or ‘unsafe’ pussy.

Shannon replayed bewildered, “Is that an option?”

“Uh. No.” Luke answered completely miss reading his bosses intended meaning.

Eager to stay on Shannon’s good side Luke wiped away all doubts and concerns about the future outcome of their coupling. Narrowing his mind to a singular purpose Luke put everything he had, mind and body, into blowing his load as deeply into Shannon as he could. If she wanted his cum so bad she could have it.

Aiming to please Luke shoved his dick in deep when the time came and held it their. He felt all his worries flood away as he fired multiple, thick, spasms of sperm against Shannon’s waiting womb. Luke didn’t really care if Shannon got knocked up or not. She was in charge, he would let her worry about any consequences.

Luke waited until every last drop of seamen was spent before pulling out.

Pushing herself up off the table Shannon turned to face her subordinate. Poking Luke with one outstretched finger repeatedly Shannon threatened the sales clerk, “You might think you’ve won some kind of victory here Luke Bradly, but I will remember this! From now on you can kiss your weekends goodbye! And if you did knock me up with this little quickie you are definitely paying for child support!”

Staring into his superiors angry eyes Luke was not for certain anymore just which one of them had just gotten fucked more. He had only been following orders.

Shannon continued to berate Luke. “Well don’t just stand their! Pull your pants up and get back to work!”

Luke was quick to obey his bosses commands. As he reached down to pull up his slacks Luke noticed a trickle of baby batter running down Shannon’s thigh. He had to bit back a smile at the absurdity of what he was seeing. Shannon, angry, bare bottom, and leaking his cum.