The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breeding Day At The Mall

Summery:

A mysterious man is giving away free Breeding Passes at the Sunny Day Mall. Follow the chaos as spontaneous baby making sex breaks out between likely and unlikely couples all across the complex.

Chapter 1: A Brash Teenager

Cassandra was mad.

She did not like the fact she still had to chauffeur her little brother around town. After all, it was his fault their parents had been forced to drop him from their insurance. If he had been a more responsible adult, then that fender bender would never have happened.

Not bothering to park, Cassandra pulled right up to the curve.

“Thanks sis. I’ll text you when I’m ready to be picked up.” Dave said as he turned to exit the vehicle.

Grabbing her brother by the arm, Cassandra held the eighteen-year-old road hazard in place. She demanded, “Gas money first. Or I won’t be back to pick you up”.

“Gezz, you’re greedy.” Dave moaned as he pulled out a five to cover the four-mile trip. “I never charged you when you needed a ride.”

“You also never remembered to picked me back up either. Just be glad I’m the responsible one.” Cassandra answered, snatching the five from Dave’s outstretched hand.

Showing his typical mannerism, Dave threw the car door open without looking. Nearly hitting a woman on the sidewalk.

No sooner had Dave’s exited the car then his sister pulled off. Leaving the eighteen-year-old to brave the wilds of a suburban mall on his own.

Before the brash young teen could even take his first step he felt a dark presence hovering behind him. Turning, Dave came face to face with the angry features of a woman in her early forties. Dressed in gray business attire, complete with a knee-high skirt, the woman radiated a strong professional image.

Despite her slim frame, Dave felt intimated by the angry look in the woman’s eyes.

The stranger prattled angrily, “You know you almost hit me with your door? What do you have to say about that?”

“Um . . . Sorry. I’ll be more careful next time.”

“See that’s the problem with people your age. You’re sloppy, lazy, and dimwitted!” The woman probably said some other mean things, but Dave found himself distracted by the way her breasts puffed out the white blouse she was wearing. They had to be at least C-cups, not titans, but nice.

“. . . pervert. I ought to report you to the authorities and have you banned from this mall. Unlike you, I’ve made something of my life with hard work and sacrifice!”

Working his way up from her tits to her face, Dave found the woman had reached the end of her rant and was coolly staring him down. Dave recognized that look. It was the one his mom gave him when she was finished with a lecture.

“Um . . . Sorry.” Dave said.

Throwing her hands up in the air, the woman mumbled something to the heavens and walked off towards the mall entrance. Robbed of their entertainment, the small crowd of gawkier that had formed around Dave and the ill tempered woman began to break up.

Dave gave the woman in the gray skirt a few moments to clear the mall’s entrance before daring to go in himself.

Leaning against the wall adjoining the entrance was a man in a dark hoody. The hoody’s top was pulled up over the man’s head, concealing most of his face. In his hand he held a fist full of cards, each about the size of a drivers license.

For Dave, the image conjured up memories of ticket scalpers at rock concerts. As he passed the man held out one of the cards.

Dave took it without consideration. Glancing at the card a few steps later the teen smirked at its content. It was defiantly not what he had expected.

For one thing the card was laminated and expensive looking, with a little multi-colored hologram in the top right corner like a credit card. A small glowing green light shone in the left corner. However, what really caught Dave’s eye were the words Breeding Pass, printed in big letters over the front.

Stopping in the middle of the aisle Dave became an island that shoppers flowed around as he read the Card’s find print. ‘In association with the Sunny Day Mall, this card heartily authorizes the holder to demand one sexual act of intercourse from a member of the opposite sex with the stated intent to impregnate or be impregnated by said partner. Male participants must be over the age of eighteen. Female participants must be between the ages of eighteen to fourth-five. Only validate at the Sunny Day Mall. Issuer is not responsible for any consequences that ensue from use of said Pass. All pregnancies must be brought to term.’

Reaching into his pocket Dave pulled out his cell phone. A few quick button pushes and Dave was sending a text message to his best friend Kurt. ‘Guy at the mall gave me a Breeding Pass.’

Within seconds Dave’s phone chimed with the return message, ‘A what?’

‘A Breeding Pass it gives me permission to fuck any woman I want.’

‘Cool. You should give it to some chick.’

Dave liked that idea. He though it would be funny to slip the pass to some hot girl.

Looking around Dave found the perfect victim standing just inside the entrance of one of the Malls many clothing shops. The woman was nineteen or twenty, with long dark hair, and the smooth exotic skin tones of a woman with Latin blood in her veins. Dave expected to get a good rile out of her.

Walking up to the woman as if he didn’t give a fuck, Dave said “Hay.”

The dark haired woman looked up, “Yes. Do you want something?”

“I totally want to do you.” Dave replied, handing the brunette the Breeding Pass.

She stared at the pass for a long moment. Glanced up to give Dave a nasty look and then glanced back down at the pass. Before finally looking back up and mumbling, “Fuck!”

Holding the card out, the stranger looked Dave squarely in the eye and asked in the most honest voice he could imagine. “Do I really have to do this?”

Tentatively, Dave ventured, “Um . . . Yes.” This was not the offended reaction he had expected from the brunette.

“With you?”

“Um . . . Yes.” Dave repeated.

“Fuck! Let’s get this over with.” the woman huffed, before turning her back on Dave and walking deeper into the store.

Dave’s daring nature made him follow the brunette. He had expected to have to run off once the woman realized what was printed on the card, not follow her deeper into the store.

The Latino led Dave into one of the stories changing rooms. Positioning herself against the wall, she waited there for Dave, her expression unreadable. Still confused Dave stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

“Lock it,” The brunette promoted, clearly referring to the changing room door.

Turning Dave did just what he had been instructed.

Wordless the brunette lifted up her shirt. She then flipped down her bra cups, baring her breasts. Leaning against the wall, the Latino pulled down her form fitting tights and panties in one go, revealing a dark well-trimmed pussy. Taking a seat on the sort bench that spanned the changing room’s back wall, Dave’s temptress spread her legs invitingly.

A novice when it came to sex, Dave still knew what came next. Unbuckling his belt the lucky teen dropped his pants and boxers around his feet. Waddling forward a few steps Dave reached down and guided his very hard member between the brunette’s moist pussy lips.

“It’s just as well, I’m so horny.” the brunette said. Wrapping her legs around her newest lover, the Latino pulled Dave fully into herself with his first penetration. Movement followed, as Dave established a good rhythm with his flexing hips.

Growing bolder with each trust, Dave reached out and cupped his lover’s tits, giving them both a good squeeze. He could read the woman’s expression now; it was one of utter lust.

Shifting his position a little to get a better angle, Dave was rewarded by a gasp of intense pleasure from his lover. “There . . . Keep it there . . .” She mumbled. With confidence, Dave kept right on doing what he was doing.

Dave’s lover was hot to the touch. Her smooth, tan body radiated heat like an open oven. As they fucked, the woman clasped her hand over her mouth to stifle a series of involuntary orgasmic cries.

Dave felt like a king. He flexed his hips harder, sending his cock into the brunette with increasingly longer and deeper strokes. Dave knew he would be cumming soon. The teen’s wondering hands moved from the woman’s bare tits to her wide hips.

“Oh . . . Yeah!” Dave shouted a little too loudly, even for his own liking. Instincts made him shove his dick deep into his stranger’s pussy as he orgasm. A flood of white tailed bandits crashing against his lover’s crevice, and then slipping through into her fertile womb.

Dave let his dick rest inside of the brunette a few long moments, before pulling out.

Across from him, the woman quickly slide her bra and shirt back into place. Still semi-hard, the newly minted man could have easily gone for a second round, but it appeared that the brunette considered the act complete.

As the brunette redressed, Dave’s eyes fell to his lovers mid section. He took at the Latino’s flat tummy and thought about the baby that could very well be growing inside; a man and a dad in the same act. It made Dave’s teenage heart swell with pride.

Her mind seemed to be on a similar subject. “My boyfriend is going to be so pissed when he finds out I’m knocked up.”

Dave brashly replied, “But it felt good getting that way, didn’t it?”

Fully dressed, the Latino first gave Dave a dirty look, and then a smile. Slipping past the teen, she unlocked the dressing room door and boldly walked out.

With little warning, Dave found himself standing before an open door, his pants down around his ankles, his cock hanging out for anyone to see.

Several onlookers stared back, including one very attractive ebony skinned woman in a red employee vest.

Moving quick to close the door, Dave was just as quick to pull up his pants. Daring to open the door a second time, Dave found the same half-dozen onlookers waiting for him. Thoroughly humiliated, the teen did a quick jog out of the store and into the mall’s main forum.

His escape slowed by packs of slow moving shoppers. Dave risked a look back.

Two-dozen feet behind him, the ebony skinned beauty was pointing in his direction. A burly, unshaven mall cop standing beside her.

Dave recognized the mall cop. It was Chad. Better known as the Mall Dog among Dave’s peers. While the schoolyard tails about Chad tended to be exaggerated or contradictory, they all had one unifying theme. Once Chad was on your trail, you were as good as caught.

Dave redoubled his efforts to escape, pushing through dense crowds of shoppers until he had reached the food court on the far side of the mall. Only then did he finally feel secure enough to stop and think a bit.

Dave had just had one hell of an experience. Either the nameless brunette had been a royal slut, or that card had been a legitimate Breeding Pass. Dave’s rational mind picked the former option, but his dick picked the latter. If it had been the Latino’s choice to have sex Dave’s erotic adventure was finished, but if it had been the card . . . Well that held the prospect for a few more repeat performances.

It took a few moments of checking his pockets before Dave remembered the woman had never handed the Breeding Pass back to him.

It was lost.

Gritting his teeth Dave decided his best course of action was to exit the mall and work his way around the building’s exterior to the entrance where he had originally received the Breeding Pass. That way he could get a second card without risking a chance encounter with the Mall Dog.