The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOKED FOR LIFE

PART 2: THE BEGINNING

BY GLORYBOY

As Gerald Stewart lay in his bed with Alyson and Jamie lying at his feet with horny, wet vaginas and gazing up at him with almost puppy-dog adoration, their minds reduced to near-animal loyalty and obedience, Gerald felt a twinge of guilt for what he had done and most likely would continue doing to them. He had not always been as callous as he was now. Ironically, the power of mind control had become a handicap that had curbed the natural process of emotional maturation though it had seemed a blessing in his youth. Like many boys, and girls too, he went through a nerdy or geeky phase. He was the funny-looking fat kid that many other kids and even some cruel adults made fun of. But, had he not developed powers of mind control, he would have been forced to learn how to relate to people, especially girls and women. His interpersonal and relationship skills would have developed. But he began manifesting the power of mind control shortly after puberty. He no longer had to develop interpersonal skills to get what he wanted. In time, he became more and more alienated from women, seeing them as little more than objects. He did not relate to them. He just made them whatever he wanted them to be. But, deep down, there was an emotional void. He knew his women were whatever he wanted them to be. However real the new personas might feel to the women, they were still people that he could change at will. This emotional void led to resentment of women, especially young, beautiful ones that he most likely could not have without mind control. But it did not start that way. There was a time when he was just a shy boy who did not use his powers out of cruelty. In the beginning, he was not intentionally cruel. He just did not yet relate to women as real people.

Nancy was four years older than Gerald. She was seventeen and was tutoring him in Math. It was obvious to her that he had a crush on her. He tried in the ways of a shy boy in his early teens to express it but he was scared and mesmerized, intimidated really, by her beauty. Unable to tell her directly how he felt, he wrote it down and gave it to her in a note to be opened only after she got home from tutoring him. It read:

Dear Nancy,

I know I am just a boy in your eyes but I really like you (actually, love you, but I know you will laugh at that). I wish you would go out with me. I wish you were able to love me and feel about me as I feel about you. But I know you can’t. It’s okay. I just had to say how I felt. Just please don’t make fun of me for this.

Gerald

When Nancy read the note, her reaction was precisely what one might expect from a basically kind young woman. She was amused a bit at a boy having a crush on her but also touched by it and thought it was sweet. She thought about what she would say to him the next time she saw him. She decided the best route was to say something kind but say it in a way that made it clear there was no chance of this going anywhere. But something compelled her to read the note again—and then again and again.

It was time for Gerald’s tutoring again. His parents were out for the evening and Nancy would be here any moment. He was nervous. He was beginning to think writing that note had been a big mistake. Why could he not have just kept his feelings to himself? Well, it was too late now. He cried a little at the rejection he knew he would receive. Then again, maybe she would just pretend it never happened. There was a knock on the door and he nervously answered it.

Nancy was at the door, dressed in a way that Gerald had never seen her before. She was wearing a mini-skirt, the height of teenaged fashion at the time. She wore knee-high leather boots and a tight shirt that revealed a generous amount of cleavage. While such clothing was clearly in her closet, she would normally not have worn them to tutor a boy his age. These were cloths reserved for the hottest of dates.

Gerald did not know what to say.

“N—Nancy?” he stammered.

She stepped close and threw her arms around his neck. Her lips hovered inches from his. Sweat broke out on his forehead.

“Wh—What are you doing?” he said.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” she grinned. “Now that you’ve revealed how you feel about me, I can respond to you in kind.”

In spite of his shock and arousal, hurt and anger welled up.

“Don’t mock me,” he snapped. “My feelings might be a joke to you but they’re real to me.”

Suddenly, she kissed him, deeply and passionately. He was stunned.

“Mmmm,” she purred. “Does that feel like I’m making fun of you?”

“N—No,” he stammered.

“You’re not just a boy to me. I like you. No, I love you and I’m not laughing at you. I want you to go out with me. I love you and feel about you just as you feel about me.”

There was something tantalizingly familiar about her choice of words. But that familiarity did not register yet as they embraced and kissed passionately. The fires she was igniting in him, the feelings she was calling up, were almost incomprehensible to a boy his age. She had drawn him to his bed room almost before he knew what was happening. In his excitement at his first time occurring with the girl of his dreams, it was over almost before it started. She started to laugh in mild amusement. Then she froze. She looked almost as if she were having a seizure.

“What’s wrong?” he gasped. “Are you okay?”

“I’m sorry,” she cried. “I promised I’d never laugh at you. I’m so sorry.”

“Woe. It’s okay, it’s okay,” he stammered. “That’s not laughing at my feelings. It’s okay.”

She relaxed.

“We’ll do it again,” she smiled. “I’m sure you’ll have better control this time.”

Gerald had heard older boys say that the second time was the best and they were so right. It lasted longer and was even more satisfying. Finally, Nancy left before his parents got home. She promised to return at every chance. After she left, he set on his bed and sighed in both joy and disbelief. Then he thought about the note he had written to her and her words to him. Strange how her words had so closely paralleled his words in the note. A funny idea crossed his mind. He had felt a bizarre surge of power as he had written that note. But he shrugged it off for the moment.

As the days and weeks passed, Gerald thought more and more about the unbelievability of this situation. He was an overweight thirteen year old and the sexist senior girl in school was hot for him. Not a very realistic scenario. He wanted to believe it but… His mind kept drifting back to that note. He finally decided to test it but in a way that it would not humiliate him in the very likely case that he was wrong.

Gerald’s fifteen year old sister, Melissa, was having her friend, Shannon, stay over for a weekend. He knew what his sister was like. He wrote in his diary while sitting in the living room where she could see him. Then he set it on a coffee table, propped open, and made a pretense of going to the bathroom. As he walked by, she stepped out of the way and said, “Watch where you’re going, fat boy.”

As he walked away, feeling embarrassed, he heard Shannon say, “Fat boy?”

Shannon laughed and Melissa joined her.

“He’s such a nerd,” Melissa scoffed.

“Yeah, he is weird,” Shannon said. “Nobody can believe that Nancy is dating him.”

“Yeah, she must be on drugs,” Melissa giggled.

Suddenly, Melissa remembered the diary. She ran over and picked it up. She turned to the pages he had left open. They read:

Melissa and Shannon, from now on you will be nice to me and do whatever I say. Right now, go to Melissa’s room and stay there until I say you can come out.

He had felt that was safe. If it did not work, it could be brushed off as just a stupid joke. Melissa scoffed as she read it. Shannon leaned over her shoulder and laughed.

“Well, at least he has a sense of humor,” Shannon said. “He may be a chubby geek but he got you. He knew you’d read it.”

Then, compelled, they both read it again and again. He heard them walking down the hallway and going into Melissa’s room.

Gerald knew this was the moment of truth. It seemed that his sister and Shannon were doing what he said but there was only one way to be sure. He went to Melissa’s room.

“Why did you go to your room?” he asked.

They seemed to find the question puzzling.

“Because you told us to,” Melissa said.

“When can you come out?”

“Only when you tell us to,” Shannon said.

He was amazed. But they could still just be playing along, waiting to make a fool of him. He had to tell them to do something that they would never go along with just to set him up. He braced himself. If they were pretending, this would be when they would really humiliate him.

“I want both of you to take your shirts off and—and then, take your bras off,” he blurted.

Now he would know if they were just playing him.

To Gerald’s amazement, they both were doing it. But how far would they go? When would they spring the trap? They did not. They disrobed exactly as ordered.

“Um, okay, um, woe. You, you can, uh, get dressed again now. Wow.”

Soon, he would catch on to the fact that, once he established the initial control through writing, he could verbally control someone thereafter.

“I’ll be nice to you from now on,” Melissa said. “I’m very sorry I was mean to you.”

“Yeah, it’s okay,” he said. “Just be nice to me from now on and, yeah, and do whatever I say.”

“Yes, Gerald,” they both said.

“Oh, my God, this is too good to be true,” he laughed.

“What would you like us to do?” Melissa said.

“Um, nothing right now.”

“Yes, Gerald,” she said.

Shannon started going about her business but Melissa just stood there, not moving except to blink.

“Um, that’s not what I meant,” he said. “I meant you can do whatever you want to for right now.”

“Thank you,” Melissa said. “What would you like for me to do?”

He rolled his eyes.

“Didn’t I just say you could do whatever you wanted?”

“Yes, Gerald, you did. I want to do whatever you want me to.”

A thrill of power surged through him but also a frightening realization that this could become insanely complicated.

“Um, do you two have homework to do?” he asked.

“Yes, Gerald,” they both said.

“How long do you think it will take?”

“I’m not sure,” Melissa said. “I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay,” he said. “Do it until it’s—no. Do it for an hour and then tell me how much is left.”

“Yes, Gerald,” they said.

For weeks and months, this was the pattern. The lure of power was a tremendous temptation. Gerald tried to resist and, to some degree, he did. But he gave in a little at a time. Slowly, he realized what he was becoming. But it was so gradual and so insidiously tempting.

Shannon seemed reasonable in her obedience but Gerald had to tone down his sister’s desire to please him. It was a bit obvious. Then he had to give one or two suggestions to his parents. First, it was to make them ignore Melissa’s sudden and unnatural willingness to obey him. Then it was to make them agreeable when they started catching on to what was going on between him and Nancy. Then he had to use his powers again on Nancy’s parents and family when they realized what was going on. Then he used them again to get her boyfriend to accept that she was breaking up with him and also to prevent her boyfriend from attacking him. Then he had to use them to placate Shannon’s parents. Gerald felt that this whole thing had spiraled totally out of control. He had never intended for it to go this far. But, after the initial storms passed, things settled down and he began enjoying his newfound situation. After all, what was there not to enjoy?

At home, Melissa was doing all of Gerald’s chores for him and she seemed perfectly happy with that. In fact, she seemed far happier than she had ever been before, as if she now had a purpose in life. He mostly did what he wanted at home and his parents were okay with that. His sister was also doing most of his homework. His teachers were giving him straight A’s regardless of what he handed in for tests and quizzes. Nancy was doing his Math homework. He felt a little bit guilty about that. But their home Math tutorial time was becoming sex time. More and more, he was realizing that Nancy’s thoughts and feelings were changing at his whims, becoming whatever he wanted them to be. Unfortunately, that caused a form of disassociation to set in. Other people, especially women, seemed less real to him. It was so easy to just make them what he wanted them to be. He knew that was an excuse because he could only initiate control through written words. But for an adolescent boy, especially an overweight and underconfident one of otherwise average appearance, the temptation was overwhelming. But it was at about a year into the situation that the fertilizer truly struck the spinning blades, so to speak. A night finally arrived when he truly got it through his head that people under his control would do absolutely anything he wanted and do it happily. It was the night he truly understood the saying, ‘Absolute power corrupts absolutely’. It was the night he understood how perverted someone could become when they knew without doubt that they could make someone do whatever they wanted without fear of consequences. Ironically, nothing overtly sexual happened on that night and yet he felt it was the most sick-minded night of his life.

Gerald was in his room one night reading his English homework. It was the one subject he enjoyed. Ironically, he was writing a book report on “The Lord of the Flies”. Shannon was staying over with Melissa for a weekend again. He heard Melissa walk into his room. He did not even look up.

“I’ve finished all your other homework,” she said. “What else can I do for you?”

“Oh, nothing. You can go to sleep,” he said as he looked up.

He just about choked. She was standing there wearing only her panties.

“What in the hell?” he said. “Are you crazy?”

She looked puzzled.

“I don’t understand,” she said.

“Look at you,” he stammered. “For God’s sake, you’re not wearing any clothes.”

She looked down.

“Oh, you’re right,” she said. “I didn’t even think about it.”

“For crying out loud, I’m your brother,” he said. “I know I’m controlling you but I never thought it would lead to your coming on to me. I didn’t think sexual attraction was an automatic part of my mind control powers. I have to tell someone to feel that.”

“I’m not sexually attracted to you and I’m not coming on to you,” she said. “I didn’t think about whether I had clothes on one way or the other.”

“How could you possibly not think about it?” he said. “I’m your brother.”

“Yes,” she said. “But that is secondary to the fact that you are my owner.”

“I’m your what?” he stammered.

“You are my owner,” she said.

“I don’t own you.”

“I cannot contradict you,” she said.

“Oh, all right,” he said. “I’ll go with it. I’m your owner. Now tell me how. What makes me your owner?”

“I have to do everything you say and you can make me want to do everything you say. The conclusion is obvious: you own me.”

Gerald felt a thrill of power surge through him. It scared him. It was not arousal. It was beyond arousal.

“I own you,” he said mostly to himself. “What does that mean exactly?”

“Whatever you want it to mean,” Melissa said.

“You have to do anything I want and you will want to do it.”

It was a statement, as if, after a year, it was reality to him.

“Yes, anything,” she said.

“God,” he gasped.

He looked into her eyes as she spoke and knew she meant it, just as anyone he controlled meant it. There was a temptation in his mind, but it felt so perverted, so repulsive.

“Take your panties off,” he said.

She slid them down her toned legs and stepped out of them.

“Oh, let me see. What should I have you do?”

She knelt, folding smoothly down. Nor was she behaving like a zombie. She was fully aware.

He was surprised as he had not told her to do that and he was not sure how to react. She finally said, “What can I do for you, Gerald?”

“Oh just kneel there and stop asking me that. Don’t talk. Let me think.”

She did not answer. He set on the bed and started to think. But she was looking directly at him and that bothered him.

“Turn and face the other way,” he said.

She did so.

“Now stay there and don’t speak or move until I say otherwise.”

He lay down on the bed to think things out. Now that he saw her like this, there was no question that she had the hottest body he had ever seen. With the powers he had, old social taboos and cultural conditionings were easily thrown out the window, or so he told himself. There were cultures in the history of the world, civilized and intellectual cultures, where a relationship such as the one crossing his mind was quite acceptable. The problem was that he was not of any of those cultures and she had no choice. She would do it and want to do it because she wanted whatever he did. He could see she was beautiful. Yet the bile rose in his throat at the thought of really going that far. He knew he would not. But the very fact that it was his choice and his alone was a strange form of corruption. He thought maybe it made him a little less a monster that he did not do it. But he also remembered what she had been before he controlled her. He kept telling himself she deserved this and that she was a better person now than before.

Gerald awoke with a start. He realized that he had fallen asleep sometime during his musings. He saw that Melissa was still there, silent and trembling with the effort of maintaining her position. He quickly looked at the clock. It was four in the morning. She had stayed silent and unmoving for six hours while he slept.

“Oh crap. Melissa, you may move now and speak.”

She slumped and groaned.

“Thank you, Gerald,” she whimpered. “May I please use the bathroom and drink some water?”

“Yes, yes, of course,” he said.

When Melissa returned, she said, “May I do anything for you?”

She looked like she was falling asleep on her feet.

“Yes,” he said. “From now on, if something I tell you to do is physically harming you, you may tell me no matter what I have ordered. Right now, you can go to sleep.”

Late in the day, after Melissa had rested, she and Shannon stood in Gerald’s room. Shannon giggled a little bit when Gerald expressed that he did not understand why Melissa was so enthusiastically obedient well beyond what Shannon or Nancy were like. They at least had to be told to be obedient.

“I’m sorry,” Shannon said. “It’s just that Melissa is a submissive by nature.”

When he looked puzzled, she said, “You know, a slave. Whips and chains. Master and slave or, in our case, Mistress and slave. There’s really so much more to it than the stereotype but you get it?”

“Master?” he said. “I like that idea. There’s something I want. From now on, when we are in private, call me Master.”

“Yes, Master,” they said.

It sent a thrill through him.

“Kneel and say it.”

They did so. As they knelt, he walked around and caressed Shannon’s soft shoulder. Then he became bolder and caressed her back, her buttocks and her breasts.

“Is this okay?” he asked.

“Yes, Master,” she said.

“Do you, well, find it arousing?”

“No, Master,” she said.

“You don’t? Ah, well, I know I’m hardly attractive.”

“It is also that I am not attracted to boys, Master.”

“You’re not attracted to… You mean that you are… Oh, okay, I get it. Wow.”

Then he gasped.

“Hey wait a minute. Does that mean that… Melissa, are you, you know, you like girls?”

“Yes, Master. I like girls.”

“Mistress and slave?” he said. “Oh, I am so slow on the draw. You mean you, Shannon, are her Mistress and she’s your, um, your…”

“My slave,” Shannon finished. “But I am your slave, Master.”

“And I am your slave first and foremost, Master,” Melissa said.

“This is amazing,” Gerald laughed.

“I’m glad it pleases you,” Shannon said.

“You two were never nice to me,” he said. “You were cruel on purpose.”

“We are sorry, Master,” Melissa said.

“Melissa, turn and face the wall,” he ordered.

With Melissa’s back turned, he wrapped his arms around Shannon’s tight waist and bent her back. Melissa knelt facing the wall until it was done. That was the true moment when a lonely boy seduced by power became something else.

Nancy had already not gone to college when she should have in order to stay close to Gerald. He called and told her (not asked as he normally at least made the pretense of doing but told her) to come over that night. When she arrived and rushed to him to kiss and hug him, Gerald felt a twinge of guilt. After their embrace ended, Gerald said, “Strip and kneel, Nancy.”

She smiled and said, “Yes, Gerald.”

He watched as she did it. She knelt in front of him.

“Is this what you want, my love?”

“Yes, it is. Oh, yes. Please call me ‘Master’ from now on.”

“Yes, of course, Master Gerald,” she said.

“No, I meant…”

Then he caught himself.

“No, you’re my—favorite. It’s right that you still use my name.”

He turned and looked in the direction of the bedrooms.

“Nancy, what you are about to see and do, you will accept and be happy about.”

“Yes, Master Gerald. I’m always happy with what you want.”

“Melissa and Shannon, get out here girls,” Gerald said.

Melissa and Shannon crawled out naked and on all fours.

“Say hello to Nancy the way I taught you.”

“Woof woof,” Melissa said.

“Bark bark,” Shannon added.

“Aren’t they good girls?” he said.

“Yes, Master Gerald,” Nancy smiled.

“Nancy, would you be okay with me putting you, only for a while, in the position they are in?”

“I don’t mind. I want what you want.”

“Yes,” Gerald said. “That’s both the beauty and the problem of it. You really do feel happiness doing whatever I want and what I want therefore becomes worse and worse.”

Melissa crawled to him and he petted her head.

“I know I loved you Nancy.”

At the use of the past tense, tears welled in her eyes.

“Oh no, I still love you. But I’ve made you into someone who loves me. This isn’t what you would really have been.”

“I’m happy beyond words being what you want me to be, Master Gerald. I never told you this but my old boyfriend could be quite physically abusive. You have never struck me. You’ve never slapped me or pushed me. Do you really believe that being a loyal puppy for you is abusive, Master? My old boyfriend called me names you have never used, degraded me in ways you don’t dream of. I mean you literally don’t even desire them.”

She knelt, caressing his chest, stomach and then his genitals as she descended. She got on all fours.

Nancy, Melissa and Shannon were on all fours, happily wagging their asses and holding doggy bones in their mouths.

“Such good girls,” Gerald said. “Raise those asses high, my wonderful slaves.”

That had been thirty-six years ago, Gerald mused as he woke up in the morning. He swung to a sitting position on the side of the bed. Alyson and Jamie were sleeping on the floor. It was a light sleep and they awoke at his movement. No doubt their level of unfulfilled arousal was partly the cause of that light sleep. It had been quite a while since he had mind controlled anyone new and even longer since he had done it with any intention of keeping them. Normally, even if he did mind control someone, he soon erased their memories of ever having meant him and sent them back to their normal lives. What was it about these two? He mused. Most likely it was that they reminded him of Melissa and Shannon at an earlier age, but without the drawback of one of them being related to him.

“Stay,” he ordered

Then he went to another room in the house. He quietly opened the door and saw Melissa and Shannon sleeping in each others’ arms. He checked the next room. Nancy was sleeping there.

Gerald hated to admit certain things about himself but, although he still loved them all and considered them family now, he was hot for young women such as the two in his room. He returned there to see Alyson and Jamie, or ‘Red’ and ‘Jugs’ as they were now called, looking up at him. He laughed. Whatever had led him to this, he loved having slave girls on their hands and knees and in his control.

“Asses high, sluts,” he smiled. “Time for one of you to satisfy my morning itch.”

They barked and wiggled their asses, sopping vaginas aching, competing to be the one that got to be used first.

“Don’t worry,” he said. “You’ll both have plenty of chances. But I’ll start with Jamie. She wants so desperately to be wanted first.”

Alyson was disappointed but she understood. Gerald thought the same thing he thought so many years ago—once the initial problems were solved, what was there not to love about this?