The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BOOKED FOR LIFE

PART 3: SLUTS IN TRAINING

BY GLORYBOY

From her position on the floor at the foot of his bed, Alyson looked up at the man who had captured and enslaved her. Bound by mental chains she could not break, she tried to define precisely what it was about this man she now called ‘Master’ that made her want to be at his feet even had she a choice in the matter. Of course, the truth was she had no choice and she wanted to be there because he told her she wanted to be there. But in the altered mental state in which he kept her, she could not comprehend or accept that.

There was nothing powerful or commanding about his name, Gerald Stewart. It was an ordinary, perhaps even a soft name. He was tall, over six feet. But he was overweight and not particularly attractive. He was in his mid to late forties, at least twenty-five years older than Alyson. She was surprised to find that he did work out a little and had some muscle tone but in no way should he have been physically attractive to her. She had never paid him any notice before. On some level (level three to be precise), she knew she was being mind controlled but it did not matter. She felt overwhelming desire for him and an absolute need to obey him.

Although Alyson’s eyes were riveted to Gerald on the bed, she managed to glance sidelong at her lover, Jamie, kneeling next to her on the floor. Alyson felt jealous. She knew Jamie had the larger breasts and more of an hour-glass figure. Jamie had short, dark hair and brown eyes. Alyson knew where Jamie outclassed her in basic man appeal. But she also knew where she had advantages. Alyson was tall with a lithe figure. She was solid, in excellent physical condition. Her long red hair cascaded around her shoulders. Her blue eyes regarded both Gerald and Jamie. Alyson’s hair was not naturally red but it matched her rudy complexion and her freckles. She knew most men liked women to have long hair and they liked red hair if it matched the complexion. They liked women that were firm and tight. Of course, they also liked women with big boobs and hour-glass figures. But Alyson knew she also had one other advantage-experience. Jamie simply did not have experience with men. Alyson did and knew she would do anything and everything she could, even against Jamie, to win Gerald’s favor. Her mind drifted back to how all of this had begun. It was hard to believe it had only been this morning.

Alyson remembered how she and Jamie had walked into the college library. Gerald had been watching them surreptitiously as they walked across the room. Alyson had been wearing a short skirt that accentuated her long, toned legs, heels that accentuated the shape and motions of her ass and a pullover shirt with a pushup bra that made her breasts seem larger. Jamie wore a pair of tight jeans and high leather boots. She wore a shirt that left her midriff bare and revealed a fair amount of her bountiful cleavage.

Gerald had managed to gather a lot of information about Alyson and Jamie since they had started college about eighteen months previously. He knew Alyson was a highly intelligent English major who enjoyed poetry and Poetic prose. He knew Jamie was more than just highly intelligent. She was brilliant bordering on genius. She was a Computer technology major. From reading the subtle signs, he saw that Jamie was interested only in women. It made little difference to him. It just made things more interesting. He got the impression that Alyson was interested in men as well as women.

It was not that Gerald needed the job at the library but it allowed him to make contact with and collect the women he wanted. As they neared the desk, a thrill ran through him as he prepared to add them to his collection. But these two were more than just two more conquests. He already felt some premonition that they would be keepers.

By evening, they were collared and leashed at the foot of Gerald’s bed. Eventually, they both fell asleep, their every thought before that being of ways to please Gerald. They even dreamed about it. In the morning, he yawned and stretched. He looked down at the two gorgeous and once brilliant women, now two nearly mindless babes at his feet. He smiled. They stirred awake as he went to the bathroom. By the time he exited, they were both on all fours outside the door.

“Master, may we please use the bathroom?” Alyson begged.

“Yes, we badly need to go,” Jamie added.

“Yes, of course you can go,” he said.

As they started to stand up, he said, “No. Stay on all fours, you brainless sluts. Follow me.”

They followed and he led them out the back door and into his fenced-in back yard. They looked up in confusion.

“Well, go,” he smiled. “Remember, you are my pet bitches.”

They crawled into the back yard, quite happy to ‘do their jobs’ as commanded.

Gerald grinned and said, “Oh, by the way, Level Four, sluts.”

Suddenly, Jamie’s and Alyson’s minds were their own again. But they could not say or do anything that the personas Gerald had created for them would not say or do. Tears welled in their eyes as they squatted on all fours and pissed in the back yard. Then Gerald hosed them down with cold water, especially concentrating on their asses and pussies.

“Are you feeling more cooled down now, my lovely twats?”

They both woofed and barked like dogs as Gerald would have wanted them to. Then he led them inside and gave them bowls of water and dog bowls filled with beef hash. They had to eat without using their hands. Once they were done, he had them kneel and said, “Level One, sluts.”

Jamie burst into tears.

“Let us go. Please just let us go.”

“No, Jugs,” Gerald smiled. “I won’t. I know you’d never give me the time of day in your original personality. But you’ll give me your life-time in the new personas I’ve made for you.”

Alyson was not crying. Her face was as red as her hair with rage.

“If I ever break free, I’ll kill you,” she growled.

“You know what? ‘Red’ is too good a name for you,” Gerald snapped. “Your name is now ‘Cum Dumpster’. In fact, while I fuck your dyke lover, go drink from your dog bowl, Cum Dumpster. Level Four, sluts.”

Alyson had no choice but to crawl away while Jamie knelt at Gerald’s feet.

“It’s time to learn what it means to have a cock in that virgin twat of yours, Jugs. But you are truly terrified and, believe it or not, your fear gives me no pleasure. I am aroused by humiliating you. I cannot deny that, but your fear is not what I want. I want this to be a great experience for both of us so, Level Three, slut.”

Jamie bounced and jiggled happily, raising her ass high and begging Gerald to fuck her.

“Such a luscious, mindless slut,” he grinned.

“Yes, Master,” Jamie said. “Jugs is a luscious, mindless cunt, a fuck-toy for Master’s pleasure.”

Gerald was intending to rub against her ass to get hard but the very words made him hard.

“Do you want me?” he said.

“Oh, please, Master,” she cried, lifting her ass even higher and wiggling it invitingly. “Please use me. I am nothing but your mindless fuck-box.”

“That may be but you learn fast,” he laughed as he penetrated her.

From where she rested on all fours drinking from the dog bowl, Alyson could hear the distinct sounds of sex. She heard Jamie’s cries of pleasure and felt both angry and jealous. But the jealously was because Jamie was getting fucked first. Alyson did not know what to make of that. She knew she was in her own personality, what Gerald called ‘Level One’. The only way she could be feeling this was if some part of her secretly longed for it. She crawled towards the living room.

Alyson stood on all fours in the doorway, watching Gerald have sex with her lover. Tears welled in her eyes. Gerald glanced at her but kept his attentions on Jamie.

“You are such a delicious fuck-toy,” he groaned.

“Thank you, Master,” she cried.

She was screaming as if every moment was close to an orgasm.

“You were so smart, a genius really. Now, you are a blushing, near-mindless toy for my pleasure. How do you feel about that?”

“Wonderful, Master. Jugs has never been so happy.”

“I want you to be happy,” he said as he pumped away. “So, from now on, you will always be at level three, your new persona.”

“Oh, thank you, Master,” she blubbered.

“Obeying and pleasing me now always give you pleasure. You are always happy now. You are stupid but lovable. You are happy taking orders from me and living to please me.”

“Oh yes Master, thank you, Master,” she cried in pleasure.

He turned her onto her back and penetrated her again, this time in the missionary position so he could see her face and eyes.

“I love you as you are now, my gorgeous bimbo.”

“I love being gorgeous for you, Master.”

“I’ll always take care of you,” he panted. “You can’t take care of yourself. When I’m really old, I’ll make sure there’s another man ready to take care of you. You live to please and serve a man. You need a man to take care of you.”

He kissed her passionately.

“My sweet, beautiful, mindless love-toy.”

Jamie screamed in orgasmic pleasure as Gerald came. She experienced orgasm after orgasm. She had never felt such intense pleasures before.

Gerald wrapped Jamie in his arms and cuddled her.

“Are you happy, Jugs?”

“I am so happy I don’t know where to begin.”

“Don’t try to think. It’s not something you do well anymore. Just relax, my beloved pet.”

Jamie cuddled into him and quickly fell asleep.

Gerald looked over at the horny, crying Alyson.

“From now on, I will always treat Jamie kindly,” he said. “As for you, my smart-mouthed cum dumpster, I will be generous and give you a choice. I will give you one chance. I suggest you take it. You can keep your original personality trapped in a body that will say and do only what I have programmed it to say and do. Or, you can be happy too, like Jugs. You’ll be on the stupid side but I promise you’ll be happy. What do you say, Red? If you turn down the offer, I may make it again eventually. But there is no telling how long it may be-weeks, months or maybe years if ever. Oh, and one other thing. In addition to loving me, you will love each other and get to be together but only when I allow it.”

Alyson lowered her head in defeat.

“It’s better for you this way,” he said. “Level Three, slut.”

Alyson instantly perked up.

“Please, Master, Cum Dumpster begs you to let her live up to her name,” she said. “Please use me, please fuck my brains out though I know I am a brainless bimbo that has none.”

Gerald caressed her cheek and she leaned her face into his hand.

“Forget that ‘Cum Dumpster’ nonsense,” he smiled. “That was for another personality. You are ‘Red’, my luscious Red. In fact, one of the greatest things about my mind control powers is that I can hit the restart button whenever I want to. It’s probably why I can do such cruel things. They don’t seem real because I can so easily make you forget them. The humiliation games I play will give you orgasmic pleasure from now on. You can remember your former life but you completely prefer this one. In fact, your current mind cannot comprehend that former level of intellect.”

“Yes, Master,” Alyson said. “My pussy is wet just thinking about the joys of pleasing you.”

“Good girl,” he smiled. “Now be a good pet and lick your Master’s cock. Get me nice and hard so I can fuck you and give you lots of great orgasms.”

“Oh, yes Master,” Alyson beamed.

She was bouncing with anticipation.

Alyson was in ecstasy as she licked Gerald’s cock until it was hard and then engulfed it between her naturally red lips. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she began bobbing on his cock like it was the most delicious of lollipops. She had Gerald groaning in need immediately. She was quite right in her claim that she had a lot of experience—and expertise.

“On your back,” he moaned. “Time to make love with your Master.”

She gleefully laid down, already almost orgasming from the act of fellating him. As he entered her, she cried, “Yes! Please use me. I’m nothing but your brainless sex-toy.”

Just saying that gave her a minor orgasm. As he began pumping, Gerald gasped, “Is my pet slut happy?”

“Your pet slut loves this, Master. Aaaahhhh!”

She cried out in her first orgasm.

Jamie started to stir awake.

“Relax and sleep, my sweet Jugs,” he said. “Everything is okay.”

She drifted back to sleep.

“What are you?” he asked Alyson.

She responded according to her new personality, of course.

“I am your brainless bimbo,” she screamed in passion. “I am Red. I am your slut, your bitch, your mindless fuck-toy.”

Just saying these things, just thinking them, gave her an orgasm and her words fired him with even more passion.

“That’s right,” he groaned. “You’re my mindless fuck-toy, my beloved slut.”

Gerald almost laughed at how silly it all was. Alyson did not feel true humiliation at saying these things anymore. They were said to each other to fire each other’s passions. Alyson was writhing in orgasmic pleasure. Her body convulsed with a series of jolting orgasms and her mind was being wracked with pleasures such as she had never known. Gerald moaned in pleasure. But his plans were starting to become bigger, beyond just using his abilities for sexual gratification.