The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is sheer sex fantasy. These are not my attitudes towards women in general or towards lesbians in particular. This stuff is just a fantasy turn-on.

BOOKED FOR LIFE

By Gloryboy

Gerald Stewart was a middle-aged college librarian. He knew that, under normal conditions, he would never have a chance with any of the hot young women he saw every day in the library. There was just one thing that made a difference.

Alyson was an attractive young woman and quite intelligent. She was in the library almost every day, wearing her cleavage-revealing shirts with push-up bras and tight jeans not to mention the midriff showing. She was fairly tall with long, red hair. It probably was not naturally red but that was okay with him. Most of the time, she was with her friend, Jamie. This girl was brilliant. She had short, dark hair, large breasts and an hour-glass figure. Gerald could see subtle signs that they had something going on with each other and the idea made him hard and excited. Alyson was an English major who loved poetry and poetic prose while Jamie was a computer science major. Alyson had once mentioned that she loved all sorts of poetic works. She did not say it to him. She barely knew he existed. She said it to Jamie in front of him. It gave him the opportunity to set his trap. He had a bound notebook he had written in and he waited until the next time Alyson checked out a book. He handed her the book he had written instructions in and said, “We are handing these out to students. It’s some poetry that you might be interested in.”

She took the book, thinking nothing of it. She began skimming it as she walked away and then began reading more carefully, getting drawn in. As they were stepping out the door, he heard her say to Jamie, “Read this. It’s very interesting.”

He smiled.

Gerald smiled even more when he left work that day and went to a nearby coffee shop. He found Alyson and Jamie waiting there for him just as he had told them to in the book. He had always had this ability to control people but he was not an articulate speaker. He needed to channel his orders through writing. Once someone had read his orders and was under his control, then he could verbally command them.

When she saw him, Alyson said, “That guy looks familiar.”

“That’s the one we’ve been waiting for,” Jamie said. “He’s the librarian.”

“Oh, I think you’re right,” Alyson said.

Then they both stared at him, enthralled. He stepped up as they looked at him.

“Hello girls, mind if I sit with you?”

“Yes, please do,” Alyson said as she stood up.

“Yes, please join us,” Jamie said, also standing.

He set down and they set to either side of him on the couch, enthusiastically cuddling into him. He could see some of the younger men in the shop looking at them in confusion. After all, why would these two gorgeous young babes turn them down and then cuddle with a middle-aged guy? Probably some of their lesbian friends were also wondering what was going on. He just smiled.

“So, you’re the librarian,” Alyson said. “That’s a fascinating job.”

“Yes,” Gerald said. “But you find everything about me highly fascinating.”

“Yes, very much so,” Alyson said.

“Say, would you two like to get out of here and go to my place?” he said.

“Yes,” they said in unison.

Alyson and Jamie had done a slow strip for Gerald. Currently, they were both naked and kneeling on his living room floor.

“Alyson,” Gerald said, “spread those thighs wider. The wider your thighs, the more you are inviting me to use that sweet twat of yours. You do want me to use your sweet twat, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Master,” Alyson moaned, addressing him as the book had instructed her to in private. “Please use my sweet twat.”

Gerald leaned back on the couch and sighed in satisfaction.

“Soon enough,” he said. “Jamie, push those full delicious jugs forward and thrust that firm ass back.”

“Yes, Master,” she enthusiastically said.

Gerald smiled.

“You two gorgeous babes are lesbians, aren’t you?”

“I am bisexual,” Alyson said. “But I want only you now, Master.”

“I am lesbian,” Jamie said. “I apologize, Master. But, even though I have never been attracted to men, I want you, Master.”

“Oh, there’s no need to apologize,” Gerald grinned. “I might enjoy seeing you two hot babes in some sixty-nine lesbian action for my pleasure.”

“It would be all for you, Master,” Alyson moaned.

“We have no desires but to please you,” Jamie cried.

“Well, of course not,” Gerald smiled. “You are two obedient little lesbo sluts.”

“Crawl to me and lie at my feet like good, obedient sluts,” Gerald said.

They both began undulating across the floor.

“Ass high, red,” he said to Alyson.

She pushed her ass high and wiggled it invitingly as she crawled.

“Lean forward more and jiggle those heavy boobs,” he said to Jamie.

As she did so, he said, “Both of you part your lips and lick them and show me how badly you want to please me and be taken by me.”

“Oh, we do, Master,” Alyson whimpered.

“Please use me,” Jamie begged.

“You aren’t playing with girls anymore,” he said. “You’re trying to please a man now. Get those asses high. Wiggle them and make me believe you want to be fucked like the groveling, mindless females that you are.”

“Oh, please Master, fuck our brains out,” Alyson cried.

“You don’t have any brains, you stupid lesbian slut,” he said. “But I’ll fuck some stupid ideas out of you and replace them with some realities that only a man can teach you.”

“Yes, Master, please teach this stupid slut to please you,” Alyson whimpered while Jamie begged, “Please teach this virgin twat how to please you.”

“You two dykes probably have tons of brainless, feminist bullshit stuffed into what passes for your minds, don’t you?” he snapped.

“Yes, but we’re sorry,” Alyson whimpered.

“Yes, Master,” Jamie added. “Please remove the memories of these stupid ideas and reprogram us to be what you wish.”

They were at Gerald’s feet. Alyson was licking and suckling on his right boot while Jamie was doing the same to his left.

“Right now, you are brainless bimbos,” he said. “But it’s not your fault. The feminist stuff is absolute crap. You need a man to guide your every opinion. You need a man to tell you when to be seen and not heard and to stuff your slut mouths with his manhood. Then you need him to do the same to your wet pussies while you whimper and beg for it like the bitches in heat you are.”

“Oh, yes, please, my Lord and Master, fuck my swollen pussy,” Alyson begged.

“No, please, me first,” Jamie cried.

“I have experience with men,” Alyson said. “I can please you more.”

“Mine is a virgin pussy, my God and Owner. Please deflower me and make me your sex toy,” Jamie begged.

“Hmm, you groveling sluts both have good arguments,” Gerald said. “But what you both are forgetting is that what you want doesn’t matter. There’s an old joke. Men take anywhere from four to twelve minutes to reach ejaculation, assuming they are not holding back. Women take eight to twenty minutes to orgasm on the average. Do you know why that is?”

“N-no, Master,” Alyson stammered.

“I never studied male sexuality,” Jamie said, lowering her head in shame. “I don’t know.”

“It’s okay,” Gerald smiled. “The answer is, ‘Who cares?’ Alyson, is your mouth as experienced as your pussy?”

“Yes, Sir. My lips long to caress your hard manhood.”

“Jamie, your mouth is a virgin mouth just like your pussy is virgin?”

“Oh, yes Master. It has never engulfed any man but you.”

“Good. For tonight, you two dykes will concern yourselves with a man’s pleasure. You will use your hot mouths while your pussies stay wet and swollen.”

“Yes, Master, if that is what you desire,” Alyson whimpered.

“It is,” he said. “Now, Alyson, stay on your knees while Jamie crawls up here and goes to work. You will instruct her, Alyson. Teach her how to suck and please a man. She and you must learn your places as my fuck toys.”

“Yes, Master,” Alyson said.

“Jamie, as you suck on my hard cock, you will go deeper and deeper into submission until all you think about is pleasing me. Alyson, as your aching pussy sops with juices from watching this, you will think more and more of how to please me until nothing else matters.”

“Yes, Master,” they both moaned.

“Before we start though, I think we will establish four levels to your new personalities. When I say, ‘Level One, sluts’, you will return to your natural personalities and will be able to speak but not able to move otherwise. When I say, ‘Level Two, sluts’, it will be just like level one except you must speak the absolute truth. When I say, ‘Level Three, sluts’, you will be in the wonderful new personalities I’ve designed for you. Finally, when I say, ‘Level Four, sluts’, you will be in the new personalities outwardly, unable to say or do anything that does not fit those personalities, but inwardly, you will have your natural personalities and thoughts. And now, level one, sluts.”

Immediately, Alyson and Jamie reverted to their normal personalities but could not move except to speak. They could only kneel, bristling with anger and fear.

“You fucking bastard,” Alyson cried.

“Let us go,” Jamie screamed. “This is kidnapping. The police will have you in jail.”

Gerald laughed.

“So basically, you are hoping men will show up and save you?”

As Jamie tried to formulate an answer to that, Gerald said, “Level Two, sluts.”

He looked at Alyson.

“Now, face Jamie and tell her the absolute truth about how you feel about having sex with her as opposed to having a man’s hardness in your mouth or in your swollen pussy.”

“Jamie, I love being with you for the emotional aspect,” Alyson said. “It’s better companionship. But as for the sex, it doesn’t even begin to compare to having a hard cock thrusting into my hot pussy. It’s been so long since I’ve had real sex, because I’ve tried to stay true to you, that I had almost forgotten what it was like and now I’m wet just thinking about the fact that it will soon happen. The orgasms I experienced from a hard, experienced cock pounding into my pussy are so beyond the mild sexual relief I experience with you that there is no comparison.”

Jamie cried as she realized how Alyson really felt.

“Now, Jamie, tell Alyson what you really think.”

“I am attracted to women. But as far as having sex goes, part of my satisfaction has always come from dildos and vibrators, objects meant to simulate a hard, throbbing cock. Now, I’m wet and giddy, wondering what it will feel like to experience the real thing.”

The two knelt facing one another and crying at this forced honesty as their eyes met.

“Right now, I know you don’t believe me but I want you to be happy, as long as you also keep me happy. So, level three, sluts.”

They both turned and crawled to him.

“How do you feel now?” he said.

“Please forgive us for the stupidity of those other personalities,” Alyson begged.

“Do you feel sad now?”

“No, Master,” Jamie said. “We are so happy if we please you. May I please suck your massive cock now?”

“It’s really quite average,” Gerald laughed.

“I’ve never touched one or seen one in person. It looks big to me.”

He moaned in pleasure as she engulfed his cock.

“Slowly,” Alyson said. “Lick it first and then take it in slowly. Prolong Master’s pleasure. Don’t be greedy.”

“Immph! Nppph!” Jamie moaned, her mouth stuffed with manhood.

As she slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, Gerald moaned, “Level Four, sluts.”

He laughed as he saw her normal personality emerge and saw her eyes widen in the knowledge of what she was doing.

“Quite the dilemma, isn’t it slut? You are fully aware of what you are doing but you can’t stop.”

Tears of humiliation fell from Jamie’s eyes. Alyson looked jealous, but of Jamie or of Gerald was unclear.

“You don’t really want to stop, do you, my delicious sex toy?”

Jamie slurped and bobbed even more enthusiastically.

“Oh God,” Gerald groaned. “Level three makes you obey but it can’t generate such enthusiasm. My little lesbian slut loves this.”

He looked at Alyson.

“This enthusiastic dyke doesn’t need your advice,” he groaned. “She’s a natural at cocksucking. Get over here and kiss me, Red.”

Alyson sat on the arm of the chair, giggling in pleasure and kissing Gerald passionately while Jamie sucked his cock.

“Hmm, yes, Oh God, yes,” he groaned as he got closer and closer.

Finally, he grabbed Jamie’s hair and mouth-fucked her, hammering into her. Her eyes were closed and it was unclear if they were closed from horror or pleasure. He did not care at the moment. He roared and shot, filling her mouth as she tried to swallow it. He pumped and pumped. When he was done, he ordered Jamie to lick him clean and then he gasped, “Level four, sluts.”

There was no obvious change in behavior.

“Jamie,” Gerald said. “Do you want me to ever shift you back to your old personality?”

“Oh, please don’t, Master. Thank you for freeing me from that conflicted, ignorant personality. Please allow me to stay happy as your obedient slave.”

“What about you, Alyson? Do you still want the lesbo action?”

“Only if watching pleases you, Master. If it makes you hot, please enjoy it and then fuck our begging pussies as we get on all fours and lift our asses high for you.”

“Perhaps tomorrow, girls. For now, be good pets and follow me to my bed room.”

Alyson and Jamie crawled on all fours as Gerald walked to his room. He pointed at the floor.

“There’s your bed,” he said.

They laid on their stomachs, looking up.

“I like having my space when I sleep,” he said. “Tomorrow, I’ll introduce you to some of my other slave girls. They can train you to fully please me.”

“Thank you for letting us sleep at your feet, Master,” Alyson moaned.

“Thank you for taking over our lives and training us to please you,” Jamie enthusiastically said.

“We are your pet bitches.”

“True and pet bitches need proper names,” Gerald said. “From now on, in private, Alyson will be ‘Red’ and Jamie will be ‘Jugs’. Do my pet bitches like their new names?”

“Thank you for giving us names you like, Master,” Alyson said. “I love mine.”

“Thank you for taking our identities and making us whatever you desire,” Jamie said without sarcasm.

“You are good pets,” Gerald said. “You are good, obedient little sluts.”

“Goodnight, Master,” they said in unison as he fell asleep.

Their minds, as programmed, were already thinking of more and more ways to please him as their old identities were all but erased.