The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’ NOTE: Thanks to all my readers for their patience while I finished the last few chapters. I was not expecting this story to be as popular as it turned out. A hectic schedule delayed last week’s updates, so I snuck in a bonus chapter. Enjoy this work of raunchy fiction and feel free to send feedback to

Boner Island

Part 4: Frustrated Writer

“The first thing that strikes me about the island of Aphroditia is the raw beauty of its unspoiled countryside. Air quality is off the charts, in a good way. The skies are bright blue, the beachside is beyond scenic, and the surrounding mountains…are…are…”

Loud jazzercise music pulls my eyes up from my laptop. On the other side of my room, Sandra bends over in downward dog position while rotating her hips in the air. She copies the half-naked aerobics instructor’s moves in a tight pair of spandex shorts and sports bra. I can’t tell if the bra is supposed to support her eye-catching bust or just accentuate it.

I go back to typing.

“ ..the surrounding mountains are filled with exciting curves and deep dark valleys to get lost in…”

Sandra swings her butt back and forth to the music, pulling my eyes up against my will.

“Rolling hillsides that seem to bounce and twerk in the soft breeze…”

Sandra flips her body over, gracing me with a first-rate view of her spandex-bound camel toe.

“Wetlands that boast some of the tightest, slickest, most muscular wet ass puss—”

I read what I’ve been writing, then slam down my laptop.

“Sandra! Couldn’t you do that somewhere else? I’m trying to concentrate here!”

She shifts into a sideways pose with her smooth leg stretched high above her body and gives me a pout.

“I asked nicely, and you said it wouldn’t bother you.”

“I’m not saying I don’t like it, but I’m trying to write my article!”

“Really? Still?” Sandra saunters over to me, her thighs and hips swaying with each step. “Haven’t you been trying to write that this entire week?”

She’s right. I’ve made embarrassingly little progress on my article and I’m due back in my editor’s office in a few short days. I usually don’t procrastinate like this, but damn if I haven’t been distracted. Every morning, Sandra comes in as I start writing to practice aerobics, or jumping jacks, or naked yoga, and soon enough my typing dissolves into Sandra and I fucking on the couch. After a solid hour of love-making, I’m still horny but ravenous and we head off to breakfast while my morning productivity goes down the toilet.

Today is not much different.

“Hmm? Maybe I can help!” Sandra says with a coy grin. She pushes on my bare chest. I haven’t bothered to wear clothes since our visit to the Helping Hands Spa. My chair rolls backward and Sandra swings her leg over mine as she sits her delicious ass down on my lap, my straining erection poking up through her thighs.

“Just let me get comfy,” She says as she wriggles her ass into my crotch. My brain fizzles with arousal as Sandra squeezes and rubs me between her thighs.

“Mmm-hmm…—uh-huh…oh, that’s good…yeah, that part is reaaaalll niiice…”

I think she’s talking about my article, but I’m not sure.

The cock ring around the base of my penis begins to hum and flash faster. I know from experience that I’m about to do my part for renewable energy on the island.

“Mmm…yeah…this part is just a little long, isn’t it…long and hard…too hard to read…”

I’m not really listening to her. My hands wander up to her the hem of her sports bra, my fingers pulled underneath by the magic of her tits. I smile as I roll and tease her nipples between my fingers. She’s squirming and bouncing all over my cock as the ring flashes faster and faster.

“yeah…this is too hard to read…too hard…too hard to write…this is just too hard to write…so soooo hard…”

Her butt bounces up and down around my cock while her boobs are dancing in my hands. I feel my breath catch in my throat and I cum hard. My cock rings goes white as Sandra giggles appreciatively. I feel my mind sink into a warm black hole.

“Oops!” Sandra sits up straight and brings her hand over her mouth. I snap my eyes open, my post-orgasm high evaporating.

“I think I hit the wrong button,” Sandra says innocently. I glance past her to see nothing but a blank page. She gets off me bashfully as I fumble with my keyboard, trying desperately to recover my work.

“Oh, no, no, no, no! I thought I had this auto-saved! Where the heck is the recovery file?”

Sandra only shrugs. “Aww, sorry honey. That must be very frustrating. But at least your laptop got charged.”

The fact that my battery life jumped from forty to ninety percent during my orgasm doesn’t do much to console me.

“Maybe you need a break. Wanna go get some breakfast?”

I sigh, resigning my draft to its cruel fate.

“Yeah, ok. It’s too hard to write now, anyway.”

Sandra gives me a radiant smile, or was it a smirk?

“Great, I just need to go shower!” She tears off her sports bra and gym shorts, standing before me in her sweaty, naked glory. My cock is stiff as ever. “Care to join me?”

I get up and follow her cock first.

We take our normal man-powered rickshaw to breakfast. Sandra goes in a slinky white body suit opened down to the navel and I go in my Man Lock, sandals, and charming smile. Our driver today is abnormally silent, pulling us from one intersection to another with the same glazed, faraway look on his face. He doesn’t even object when Sandra rests her feet on the guy’s shoulders as he jogs down the street like a machine.

Glancing around the promenade, I notice most of the guys are a lot more languid than usual. All of them still go through the motions of pulling carts and carrying packages while sporting massive boners sheathed in glowing cock rings, but any small amount of focus the men had before is replaced with complete vapid complacency. At one point, I see a group of a dozen guys on their knees in front of a bronze statue of the fertility goddess. They gaze up with blank smiles at the curvaceous statue, their cock rings cycling between blue, purple, and then bright white as they climax without the slightest touch.

“Sandra? Is it just me or do all the men seem a little…spaced out today?”

“This is about the usual level of street traffic we get this time of day.” She shrugs.

“No, I mean spaced out, like mentally. None of the guys are talking to each other. They all have the same stupid smile. It’s like they’ve had a mass lobotomy or something!”

“Mmm…you have it backward, Dave,” Sandra says, her lips spreading into a sly smile. “A lobotomy implies you’re taking a part of someone’s mind away. We are doing the exact opposite. We’re insisting they keep another part of their mind. The horny part.”

“So, what’s keeping all the men so zonked out? Our driver is plodding along looking like someone sucked his brain out through his cock.”

Sandra looks at me like I’m wondering why the sky is blue.

“Uh-huh…and?”

“When I first got here, at least I could hold a conversation with one of these dudes. So, what gives?”

At last, Sandra nods in comprehension.

“Oh! I nearly forgot! You don’t know about tonight’s Harvest.”

The way her eyes light up with the word ‘Harvest’ sends a shiver up my spine as well as a jolt through my dick.

“Harvest? It’s spring, isn’t it? What are you guys harvesting?”

“Our main national export!” Sandra sits up like an expert economist. An economist with her amazing tits out. “Aprhoditia’s GDP is primarily beauty and health supplements. We create tons of body creams, shampoos, and other cosmetics with a very nutrient-rich, natural product that is high in amino acids.”

I smile politely and pretend I know what she’s talking about.

“Right. And that product would be…?”

“The same stuff you’ve been storing up between your legs there!” Sandra laughs as she tickles my balls with her delicate fingers. Her touch is electric. I groan despite myself.

“You can’t tell me you haven’t been feeling the pressure building, can you Dave?” She continues. “Sure, you can orgasm 24/7, but your body is still producing all that rich, thick semen. It has to come out sometime. So, every month, the men are harvested for their cum. They always get a little distracted a day or two before.”

I wasn’t paying attention during the last few days due to the unlimited sex, but now that Sandra mentions it, I do feel like my balls are achingly heavy.

“Alright, so how come I’m not wandering around like a drooling, horny zombie?” I jerk my thumb to our oblivious driver.

“You’ve only been storing up cum for a few days. The guys here haven’t ejaculated in a month.”

“A month!? That’s horrible! I’d go insane after a week!”

“Mm-hmm. And that’s what this little guy is for.”

Sandra smiles and runs her tongue over her teeth as she fishes out one last cock ring from her bag. This one is considerably smaller than the other two I’m wearing. I blink as I realize it’s the same ring that every guy on the island is wearing around the head of his cock except me.

“This is the final piece of the Man Lock. It synchronizes the male brainwaves to a special subsonic broadcast made by the goddess. We call it the Head Ring. It suppresses any anxiety the body has about not cumming and turns it into the useful desire to do whatever a woman tells them to do. That way there’s no civil unrest and plenty of bountiful yields from our beautiful men.”

As the driver stops near an intersection, Sandra drives her point home by running her foot up alongside the muscular man’s inner thigh. The man grunts and pants like a sex-crazed donkey and rocks back and forth in his harness.

“Wow. Okay, so what exactly happens at this Harvest thing?” I ask both disturbed and strangely aroused.

In response, Sandra holds up the glowing Head Ring and looks at me with hungry eyes. She waves the ring back in forth in front of my face.

“Why don’t you put one on and you can find out?” She purrs.

“Uh…I don’t…I’m not really…uhhh…” Why was I having such a hard time talking? Something about the slow, lazy rhythm of Sandra’s fingers and the sing-song tone of her voice.

“Aren’t you curious? Don’t you want to know what it feels like to gush out that big load in your balls for the Goddess?”

She stops waving the cock ring and starts twirling it over and over through her fingers. I stare transfixed as the colors flash and sparkle. She’s holding the ring right in front of her gorgeous perky tits.

“All the guys go crazy during the Harvest. They just spurt and spurt and spurt out every little drop. They make the Goddess so happy. Then she sends them all beautiful dreams. She sings the men into a sexy little sleep. She commands them to make more for her. She commands their cocks to work for her. Doesn’t that sound nice, Dave?”

“…huuhhh….?” My brain feels like it’s made of spongy wood while my hard cock drives me insane. Sandra pouts her lips, her face loaded with confidence.

“You want to see the Harvest, Dave. It would be good for your article. You want to see the Harvest…”

“…I want to see the Harvest…” The words slip out and I suddenly realize it’s true. I need to see this thing!

“You want to thank the goddess for letting you visit.” Sandra toys with the ring over her nipple.

“I want to thank the goddess…” That’s only polite after all.

“You need to wear my cock ring.” Sandra’s eyes are flashing with excitement now. She’s really happy about something.

“…I…want to …wear your cock ring…” I want to cum. I want to cum so bad. I want to cum for goddess.

Sandra grasps my cock in her hand and almost slips on the last cock ring.

In an instant, I’m nearly thrown off the rickshaw as our driver is plowed over by a six-foot Hispanic guy pulling another carriage with two shocked women inside. The men groan in pain, the two of them a mess on the ground.

“You couldn’t watch where you’re going?!” Sandra shouts at the two women.

“Well, watch where you’re flapping around those giant tits! You distracted him!” The two girls get out and check on their hulking driver. It’s hard to tell if he’s in shock or just waiting for Harvest Night. Our driver is out cold.

“Uhm, are they going to be okay?” I ask stepping out of the carriage. In the distance, I can hear the wail of an ambulance.

“Yeah, they’ll both be fine. The paramedics will have them back in the saddle by rush hour.” Sandra hops over to the sidewalk. “C’mon! There’s a kiosk in the park a block over. I think I’m going to need a latte.

Twenty minutes later, I’m grabbing two coffee mugs from a barista boy who’s staring into space like he’s seeing God. The lights on the coffee machine behind him buzz and flicker and the server lets out a quiet sigh. Sandra stands back up and takes one of the mugs from me, acting like she had just tied her shoe rather than fellated the coffee guy.

“Hope you enjoyed the tip, Djon! See you tonight at the Harvest!”

“Yeah….see you…” Djon says through a sleepy smile.

We sit down and sip our coffees. Sandra leans sideways against the back of the bench, her huge brown tits resting on top. I struggle to digest what just happened. I remember us riding in the rickshaw and talking about the Harvest. Then there was…something… and then we crashed. The whole ordeal is a blur to me.

“Hey, Sandy?”

“Sandra.”

“Sandra, I think you’re right. I really do want to go and see the Harvest thing. I mean, it would be good for my article. And it’s also just polite I go and thank the goddess for letting me visit.”

Wait. Goddess? Where did that thought come from?

Sandra smiles and gives me a sizzling look over her coffee.

“No problem at all, honey. As long as you come properly equipped.” She holds up the third cock ring and rolls it gently in her hand.

“That’s the other thing. I’m not going to wear the Head Ring. I got a lot more than I bargained for already so, I’m just gonna respectfully pass on that part.”

Sandra bites on her bottom lip and then narrows her eyes in thought. I’m worried for a second that I’ve disappointed her. Then she gives me an icy stare and, from the corner of her mouth, a hint of a smile.

“Okay, Dave. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want. You can just come by and watch, for your article of course.” She rolls the cock ring down her chest and into her cleavage like a penny. I feel my erection jump a little as it disappears into the deep dark cleft between her breasts.

“Show starts at ten pm. Best spot is downtown in Bacchae Square. Meet me there and don’t bother getting dressed.”

I spend the rest of the day fruitlessly trying to write my article. I can’t turn to a single corner of my hotel room without daydreaming about sex with Sandra. I thought I had won the lottery after we started fucking without the slightest concern for safety, pregnancy, or exhaustion, but now all I want to do is shoot out a huge load of cum.

I pack up my laptop and take a walk outside. Maybe a change of scenery will help.

I wander back down to the park where we had coffee earlier and take a seat at one of the café tables. I actually begin to type out a decent sentence and then another. I can hear the padding footsteps of the women jogging topless in the park. I force myself to not look up.

“Excuse me,” A soft fluttery voice calls. I raise my eyes before I can stop myself. A lady with dark soulful eyes, cropped short black hair, and toned muscles that put mine to shame stares down at me. I try to respond, but her intricate tattoos and erect nipples derail my train of thought.

“You’re today’s charging station, right? Goddess commands to fill my battery.” She holds up a small fitness tracker/mp3 player with its battery flashing red. I shake my head, completely baffled.

“I’m sorry, what?”

The lady gives me a confused look like she’s trying to figure out why a microwave wouldn’t turn on. She glances down at my crotch and then gasps.

“Oh! You’re not a local here! You’re a tourist!”

“What gave me away?”

“You don’t have your Head Ring on! I’m sorry, I didn’t see.” She glances up and down the park, searching for something.

“Well, would you mind giving my battery a boost anyway? I think the regular guy got lost.”

“Uhh… It’s not that I mind, but I really…really need to write this article of mine.”

Gotta stay focused. Gotta stay focused. Gotta stay focused!

“Please! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!” This cute woman sits next to me and presses her round haunch into my hip. She glances down and taps my boner with her finger. “It doesn’t look like it’ll take that long either.”

“Yeah…it’s not a time issue or anything, I just…Ah!”

The woman slides down to the ground and playfully bounces my cock between her perky tits.

“Just a minute! Trust me, it’ll brighten up your day.”

The lady swirls her tongue around the head of my cock. My brain short circuits and shuts down as I pant like an animal. In less than thirty seconds, the cock ring around my base flashes white and I see stars.

“There we go!” The lady jumps to her feet, her tits bouncing up and down. “back to eighty percent. Wow! You pack more punch than the usual guy. Maybe I’ll see you around.”

She gives me a wink. Dazed and complacent, I stare at her toned butt as she jogs away.

Great. Now back to work.

“Hi! Did I hear her say that you’re helping charge girls up today?” A tall, leggy, blonde struts over to me. “My phone is dead, and I need to make a call.”

I look up, ready to tell this lady off and that I need to work already. My eyes don’t get past her pussy wreathed in golden blonde hair. She’s holding the fabric of her black spandex shorts to the side while running her fingers over her pussy lips in lazy circles. My jaw drops and I follow the motion with my head.

“How ’bout you follow along,” she says as her hand speeds up and her hips shake. “I get some battery and we both get off. Win-win, right?”

Not going to argue with that! I grab my invincible penis and start pumping in time to her slender fingers. I’m still wet from the blowjob two minutes ago. She guides my pace up and down, making me dance on the edge with her again and again. Finally, her hips quiver and she yells in triumphant orgasm. I moan along as my cock ring turns white, again.

The lady shakes her head and then picks up her phone.

“Holy shit! An entire charge just from that!” The blonde exclaims. “Hey, girls! This guy’s flowing! Bring your devices!’

I watch in growing disquiet as nearly a dozen beautiful, half-naked women begin lining up at the front of my café table. I’ve never been so hard, and yet so unhappy, all at once. An Amazonian black woman with the plumpest, thickest ass I’ve ever seen walks over to me and ‘accidentally’ drops her ear pods.

“Aww, shoot. I left my backup battery at home. Any chance you could…?”

I stare helplessly ahead as the woman starts grinding on top of my lap. The line behind her stretches down the block.

I stumble back to my hotel a few hours later, utterly exhausted. I must have orgasmed for about thirty women in the park this afternoon. You’d think with all the marvelous technology developed in Aphroditia, they could design a battery that lasts more than forty minutes! Maybe the point of the Man Lock is so they didn’t have to?

I flop down onto the couch and feel my eyes droop down. My cock is still ready to go somehow, but I am mentally wiped out. I have exactly ten words (including the title) of my article and have no chance of working on it now with my level of exhaustion.

I can’t believe it! I spent the whole afternoon having sex with dozens of beautiful women and yet it somehow turned out to be the most frustrating experience of my life. File that one under “ironic turn of events”.

Even worse, I still have two balls churning with cum begging to spurt out. I suddenly empathize with the other men walking around like horny zombies. My brain feels like it’s dissolving into cum.

I close my eyes and start to drift off. The cock rings around my dick and balls sense this and let my boner deflate a little to give me some rest. I sink into unconsciousness, my mind floating over a sea of sex.

I must have passed out for longer than I thought. When I open my eyes, it’s dark in my room except for the reflected blue and purple lights flashing from my cock rings. Something feels different. My boner is raging after my recovery nap and there’s an oddly compelling sensation thrumming through my shaft.

It feels like a rhythm pulsing through my cock, making it twitch and dance to the beat. It pulls me up, and I stagger over to the window to look at the street below. I see something out of a B movie horror flick.

Naked men, all of them walking with the same even, swaying gait, flood the street. I can’t tell if their eyes are closed or just rolled back, but they march forward like sleepwalkers, their protruding erections leading the way for them. I glance over at the microwave clock.

9:45. The Harvest is about to begin.