The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boner Island

Part 5: The Harvest

I throw on my sandals (and nothing else) and head out into the balmy night air. Men swarm the streets, their cocks raging hard and faraway smiles glued to their faces. I try to grab the attention of one or two, but they just brush past me. The Head Rings on each cock glow in unison like they’re receiving a broadcast. It’s no use. The entire male population of Aphroditia is entranced by the call of the Goddess.

I feel it too. In my cock if not my brain. I follow along with the crowd of naked men marching down the street. Every step I take in the right direction makes my dick tingle and swell. It’s as easy to follow the stream of traffic as it is to drift down a river. Once or twice, I even catch myself zoning out with the same vapid smile on my face as the others.

As we near the central plaza known as Bacchae Square, I hear drums echoing off the buildings, fast and urgent. Inside, a sweeping ledge encompasses the square, dotted with torches like a medieval fortress. Above us, dozens, hundreds of women sway and dance to the beat of the drums. They are stunning, each of them wearing sheer white fabric robes that hug their luscious curves as they run their hands up and down each other’s bodies.

Some women are sauntering through the crowd of men, corralling them by their cocks over to rows of pristine porcelain stalls that funnel into a drain in the ground. I watch as a team of women walk over to each man in turn, whispering seductively in their ear. As soon as they do, the men’s Head Rings strobe on and off as they twist their arms behind their backs and grip tight. From a distance, I’d almost think the men were handcuffed.

“Are you enjoying the show?” A husky voice whispers behind me.

I turn and my eyeballs nearly fall out of my head. Sandra is gazing at me, her hair expertly styled and her dazzling hourglass figure accentuated by the white dress. There’s a hungry glint in her eye and her smile seems just a little too large. I wonder if she’s drunk.

“Wha—what is this?” I’m out of my depth. “Sandra, this is a cult! This is a factory farm!”

“This is how we worship and praise the goddess!” Sandra says draping her arms around my shoulders. I can feel her exposed netherlips brushing against the tip of my cock.

“Huh? What…what goddess?”

On cue, a gong sounds and all eyes turn to a covered balcony at the head of the square. A team of dancers skip and shimmy around the edge of the balcony pulpit waving sensual feathered fans and hanging from silver poles.

Two large screens on either side of the balcony broadcast close-up footage for the several thousand men packed into the square. They stare riveted at the dancers as they stretch their long legs and shimmy for the camera. I stare enraptured while Sandra pulls my hand. I’m pretty sure she’s taking me somewhere, but I’m too distracted by the incredible show to care. We start walking up a flight of stairs cut into the wall.

Finally, as we step to the top of the stair aisle, I see the dancers up close as they writhe on the expansive stage. They have the same hungry, faraway look that Sandra has and are obviously enjoying their own performance. Sandra is also swaying to the beat of the music next to me, her thick hips grinding into my crotch.

I’m swaying too, completely spellbound by the spectacle in front of me.

At last, the dancers sink to the ground, kneeling and bowing their heads reverently. From the back of the stage a tall shadow walks forward, oozing confidence. Amber legs topped with a jingling metalwork gold skirt step into the light of the stage. Then I catch sight of powerful hips, a serpentine belly, and two full breasts the size of cantaloupes. A swan-like neck holds up a beautiful heart-shaped face with eyes the color of warm honey. Golden chains, fine as thread and crested with red jewels, flow from her shoulders to support her majestic bust without concealing it.

Going out on a limb, I’m pretty sure that’s the Goddess.

The crowded square falls silent as the Goddess steps onto the main dais, the torchlight glinting off her lightly oiled skin. Her eyes glow with power as she surveys the droves of men standing under her command

Then I hear a sound that pierces my mind and wraps around my soul.

“Loyal workers of Aphroditia!”

The Goddess’s voice is seductive and compelling. Just hearing her words in my ear feels like the most erotic pleasure.

“Welcome at last to the night of the Grand Harvest! For a full cycle of Diana, you’ve all labored and toiled in my service, in service to all the daughters of Aphrodite, the one true Goddess. You’ve surrendered all your body, all your energy, and all your thoughts to the Goddess. Now, you will be rewarded with release and bliss!”

The big screens above us amplify the Goddess’s voice as her torso shimmies and dances with her speech. The men gaze up at her with mindless adoration as they rock side to side in time with her words.

One of the votaresses, her eyes never meeting her deity, brings the Goddess a strange black box with a lid. She opens the latch with delicate fingers and extracts a golden phallus complete with two large balls dangling at the base. The shiny dildo is impossibly long, nearly two feet, and gleams in the torchlight. The Goddess holds it gingerly from the underside as she speaks to her thralls.

“Your shafts are restless. Your balls are full. Receive the touch of the Goddess now! Relinquish your seed for us! Give the Goddess your seed!”

She begins to caress and slowly stroke her hands over the giant gold cock. The men below us start to groan and pant, helplessly at the mercy of the Goddess’s touch. I can see a sea of strobing white lights blinking from the Head Rings as they relay the sensation of the Goddess’s hands to their cocks. Some of the men bounce on their heels in rapturous agony.

I watch the whole spectacle with a mixture of shock, envy, and no small amount of arousal. My cock is rock hard and jutting out at attention, but no ghostly hands wrap around my dick. Sandra is drifting to the music with her hands wrapped around me from behind. She rubs her tits into my back and teases my nipples with her fingers. I’d give anything to have her hands wander lower.

The Goddess twists and turns her body as she slowly pleasures the golden cock and then turns her eyes towards me. She mutes her mic.

“So, an outsider is lucky enough to see our secret Harvest ritual?” She says, her sultry eyes digging into my soul. She glances down at my dick. “You must be enjoying yourself, aren’t you?”

“I…uh…I…I…”

“…yes, Goddess…” Sandra whispers into my ear.

“…Yes, Goddess!” I say clearly.

“You must be so confused, so overwhelmed,” The Goddess purrs at me. My heart is fluttering in my chest. I notice a few other dancers make their way toward me, and I double-take when I notice June, Becky, and Tammy from the massage parlor. They push me back onto a leather sofa and run their hands over my body, sensually teasing and caressing every inch of me except for my throbbing junk. I watch, stupefied, as the Goddess continues to work her hands over the golden dildo, keeping her army of stiff men dancing on the edge of release.

“You know you’re only experiencing the ‘coach’ version of things, yes?” She murmurs to me. “You could be feeling my hands right now. You could be working your way to the best cum you’ve ever had in your life. Nobody ever forgets their first harvest. C’mon, big guy!”

She picks up a small cock ring from the altar and twirls it between her fingers.

“Don’t you want to fly first class?” She smiles as she hands the ring to Becky who swoons at the touch of her Goddess.

“N-No!...I…don’t want…don’t want…”

I’m having trouble speaking. The Goddess is holding the golden cock between her two magnificent breasts, squeezing and massaging them around the shaft. Her golden eyes open wide and stare into me like two dancing candle flames. June and Tammy’s soft hands are squeezing my thighs and my head sinks back into Sandra’s pillowy rack. I know I can orgasm anytime, but I don’t want to get off. I want to cum! I want to gush out everything I am for these ladies and spray my seed over those mind-breaking tits.

“You can feel everything you want,” Sandra whispers into my ear, reading my mind, “if you put on the last ring.”

“You can drain these big heavy balls,” June cups my sack playfully.

“You can feel the divine touch of the goddess,” Tammy runs her nails softly over my forearm.

“You can feel unending bliss,” Becky’s soft lips tickle my ear.

The Goddess continues her sacred, lewd dance with the golden cock, slowly running her red lips over the tip while her breasts squeezed the shaft, her flaring hips swaying back and forth.

“I…don’t…want…be…a slave…” I’m going to lose my mind if I don’t cum!

“No? Why not, baby?” Sandra says, massaging my brain between her warm cleavage. “Aren’t all our boys happy? Aren’t they all super buff and healthy? They don’t have to worry about anything! No bills, no cares, no troubling thoughts. Just sex, sex, sex day in and day out!”

Sex. I want sex.

“All day, every day,” June says squeezing my arm. “No more thinking with that big heavy brain, just listening to your cock and all the sexy ladies.”

Sexy ladies. I obey sexy ladies.

“Show your devotion to us, Dave,” The Goddess commands me. She’s rubbing the tip of the golden cock while tickling the balls with her other hand. Becky holds the final cock ring just out of reach of my dick. I want more than anything to slide into her expectant hand.

“It can all be yours, Dave, just say yeeeesssss….” Becky sings.

My mind is a rage of terror and sex. I need relief like water, like air!

Sandra’s finger traces my ear.

“…say yes Goddess…” She whispers.

I cave.

“….yeeesss, Goddeesssss….”

Becky slips the last ring over the head of my cock and gives it a quick squeeze with her hand. Immediately, I feel the soft fingers of the goddess gently squeezing and teasing my cock as sure as I feel Sandra’s breasts on my cheek. My mouth hangs open with an empty-headed smile and my eyes wander around the room unfocused. In my head, I only hear the voice of the Goddess.

“You are the property of the Goddess.

You work for the Goddess.

Your body belongs to the Goddess.

You must listen to your cock, never listen to your brain.

You must give everything to Goddess.

You are the property of the Goddess.”

I start babbling along with the mantras, but I don’t care. My cock is hard and happy. I listen to my cock, never to my brain. Sandra and the other women are smiling and giggling at me, planting kisses all over my body and rubbing their tits and hands into my skin. Goddess gives me a smug, evil grin almost like she can hear her voice brainwashing me through my dick.

At last two dancers wheel out a luxurious semi-reclined throne and the Goddess sits her round hips into the seat, letting her naked legs slide apart. She looks over her sea of horny slaves and savors the power she commands over their minds and bodies. Then, she smears several dollops of lube over the gold dildo and lets it slide into her waiting pussy.

I almost roar in ecstasy. I feel exactly like my cock is sliding into the wettest, tightest pussy I could imagine. She thrusts the dildo in and out a few times. My soul is getting sucked down into my balls, aching to explode out my shaft. A chorus of groans rises from the men below us, but I can’t hear them over the voice in my head.

“Give me your body.

Give me your mind.

Give me your cum.

Give me your soul.”

I enter another world. I am just a cock walking around on legs dragging some strange man’s torso on top. The Goddess towers over me glowing with sex and power. I feel warm currents rushing past, pulling everything that I am into my Goddess’ all-powerful pussy.

“Release for Goddess!”

My world shatters. I feel gush after gush come out of me. White hot rivers of cum are pouring out of my balls. I’m laughing and shouting and crying in ecstacy! Yes, yes, yes!! Everything for my goddess!

Becky and June laugh giddily as they aim my cock up to catch each spurt in a clear acrylic goblet. Someone’s soft hands are running over my head and I taste something warm and salty on my lips. My cock pulses again and I start lapping with my tongue without understanding why.

My mind goes completely white and time becomes meaningless. All I hear is the lilting voice of Goddess as she hums a tune that makes me happy and sleepy. I smile and nod along to the rhythm, to Her words.

At last, I drift back to earth. My eyes open and I gaze into Sandra’s neatly trimmed pussy, dripping with arousal. I can taste her juices in my mouth. My head lolls to the side and I see Becky and Juney ogling a cup filled to the brim with milky white fluid.

Was all of that from me?

I push myself up on my elbows and almost pass out. Tammy and Sandra help prop me up.

“Easy now, big boy!” Sandra says. “Move too fast and you’ll faint. You wanna see what’s happening, huh?”

“Yuughhh…” I groan.

“Then have a look.”

She helps me turn my head down. Below me are a thousand men, each one asleep on their feet, their heads tilted to the side, blissed out in utter stupefaction. Beneath them, streams of cum flow into a sunken drain to be collected and refined into luxury commodities for export. The men sway in place mindlessly. I watch the glowing pulse of the cock rings move in waves across the crowd of men, like an ancient dark power caressing its brainwashed army.

Behind me, the goddess sits on her throne overlooking her thralls.

Finally, Sandra walks over and gently turns my head by the chin. I helplessly stare into her eyes as they glow with power.

“Time to rest now, Dave. Time to sleep. Time to forget.”

My knees give out and I sink back down into the sofa like quicksand.

“Time to sleep. Time to forget. Forget everything. Your life, your job,” Sandra smiles with malice. “…your name. Welcome to the island, man slave.”

I black out.

I wake up at sunrise the next day, pulled out of a dreamless sleep by my giant erection. My body rises out of bed as my cock rings pulse and flash like a computer restarting after updates. I head to the kitchen with only one thought in my mind.

Time to make Sandra’s coffee.

I diligently brew the freshly ground beans and stir in a teaspoon of brown sugar and cream, just how she likes it. My Head Ring flashes and Goddess rewards me with dreamy pleasure as I finish my task.

“Mmmm…something smells good!” Sandra shuffles into the kitchen, her sheer silk robe hanging open over her naked body. She reaches for her coffee and gives me a sizzling kiss.

“Thanks, babe. Looks like we’re recovering well from last night,” she says with a smirk and drums her fingers over my stiff cock. It feels like heaven.

“So, let’s do a quick check-up to make sure there are no problems. What is my name?”

Damn, I keep forgetting that. I think for a moment until my Head Ring blinks a few times. The answer finally pops into my head.

“Mistress! See? I knew that!”

“Mm-hmm!” Mistress says with a smile. “And what’s your name?”

Well it’s Dave of cour—! A wave of pleasure shoots around my cock and two words slip into my head.

“D..D…Man slave.” Yeah, that’s it. “I’m man slave, Mistress.”

Mistress shoots me a knowing look and then sits down at the table with her coffee. She opens a newspaper and spreads her legs on the chair, letting her robe fall to either side.

With hardly a sound, my cock makes me sink to my knees and I start pleasuring my mistress with my mouth as she reads the horoscopes. Ten minutes later, Mistress moans in satisfaction and then lifts me to my feet by my chin.

“That was wonderful, but time to go to work!”

An image of somebody’s laptop and an editor’s room pops up in my head. I get the strange feeling that I have some kind of deadline to meet. Another flash of my cock rings and the idea vanishes.

Mistress is right. I have to get ready for work.

I help Mistress into her casual business outfit, then I put on my padded leather harness. Mistress is watching me as I adjust the straps over my naked torso. Her smug grin both unnerves and arouses me.

“Come along, then. No time like the present!”

We walk down to the parking area of Mistress’s condo suite. Several freshly painted rickshaws wait for us. I walk, cock first, over to the nearest cart and automatically begin clipping my harness to the driver’s poles. Mistress jumps in and lays her arms luxuriously across the back of the cushioned seat.

“Let’s head to the docks. We have new arrivals today who’ll need some quality ‘orientation’.”

“Yes, Mistress!” I chirp obediently. My three cock rings flash and I can feel the hand of my Goddess stroking and pulling at my cock as I haul the rickshaw into the bustling street. Gorgeous women pass by us pulled by more naked, obedient men.

I feel Mistress’s feet resting on my shoulders and I smile.

It’s a wonderful day Goddess has given us.

Three days later in a Toronto newsroom, editor Lou Banbridge slams his meaty fist down on his desk. Greg, his junior assistant, puts down his pastrami sandwich and cautiously peeks through the doorway.

“Everything on the level, boss?” he asks.

“No, it’s fucking not!” Lou huffs. “First Clayton texts me to say he’s extending the trip that I paid for, and now he mails me this fluff garbage instead of the expose article I assigned him!”

Greg furrows his brow. “Dave’s not back yet?”

“No! But his article is. Just listen to this trash!”

Lou creases several pages and reads over his plump belly.

“Aphroditia is truly a bastion of sustainable ingenuity and masterful city planning. Through innovative techniques, the entire island is self-sufficient and practically emission-free. Crime and civil unrest are non-existent and all citizens live a life of paradisical leisure. With a few more years of development, the island nation of Aphroditia will be poised to join the ranks of the world’s leading developed nations.”

Greg takes another bite of his pastrami on rye, wiping mustard from his lip.

“That doesn’t sound half bad, boss.”

“It’s bland cardboard in print!” Lou explodes. “Where’s the part about all the broads running the show? How are they generating that much wealth? Why don’t we ever hear back from anyone with a goddam penis?!”

Greg shrugs and glances at Lou’s desk.

“What about that package? Isn’t that from Dave?” He points to a small box wrapped in brown paper addressed to Lou from Dave Clayton. Lou frowns and picks up the small box, ripping into the brown paper and tearing open the lid. He stares into the box, his expression a mix of confusion and outrage.

“C’mon Greg! Get your coat! We’re off for the day.” Lou gets up.

“It’s only 11:30.”

“Screw it! I need a double of scotch and then I’ll help you with a bottle of champagne.”

“Huh? Why do I get champagne?” asks Greg.

“To celebrate your promotion! You’re taking over Clayton’s old job ! That asshole thinks he can weasel out of his assignments and send me fucking jokes? He’s outta here!”

Lou grabs his jacket and pauses at the doorway.

“Congratulations, senior reporter!” He sings sarcastically before storming out of the office.

Greg puts down his sandwich and picks up the small cardboard box. He dumps out the contents into his hand and stares in utter confusion.

The three silicon rings lying in his palm begin to glow.