The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boner Island

Part 3: The Helping Hands Day Spa

I stumble into my hotel room at ten PM. I watch to make sure I don’t accidentally slam the door shut on my hard dick. I already made that mistake once at as Sandra and I went to get dinner at a nearby restaurant. However, another marvel of the glowing cock ring I had on was how it stimulated tissue growth for rapid healing.

“It has to if you want someone to hold an erection for twelve hours a day,” Sandra explained after dinner.

Even without getting my dick stuck in a door, my junk is in enough pain as it is. I spent the entire evening since the beach walking around with Sandra and my dick on a spring. We rode rickshaws pulled by naked, mindless drivers. We visited parks and promenades decorated with bronze statues of towering Amazonian women standing proudly or performing various sapphic positions. Everywhere we went, droves of women barely clad in spandex thongs passed by, batting their eyelashes at me and puckering their lips.

As if that wasn’t enough to drive a guy crazy, I swear I can smell a strange scent, like a mix of flowers and sopping wet pussy. That and the non-stop visual barrage of thighs, tits, and ass has me thinking of sex every waking moment. Once or twice, Sandra teases me by fiddling around with my cock like she had on the beach but never allows me release. I look down at my now giant, purple cock feeling like I might crawl out of my skin if I don’t get some action soon.

“You all set for the night?” Sandra says, sauntering through the door. She’s still wearing her formal evening wear, a black dress with a flaring neckline and sewn-in bust support. The slits up the center of the skirt show off her plump thighs.

“Yeah, I think I’m all set,” I turn and lean against the kitchen counter. I’m getting used to walking around with barely a tank top and my cock sticking out. “Actually, seeing as you’re my escort and all, maybe you could escort me to the bedroom…?”

Sandra smiles and glides towards me, her breasts swinging in front of my eyes like a dream. She twiddles her fingertips around my cock again, gently bouncing it against the palm of her hand.

“’Fraid not tonight, babe.”

I’m going to have an aneurysm.

“HUH? Wha…—why not?”

Sandra only smolders, licking her lips and glaring seductively at me. “We’re not allowed to have any explicitly sexual relationships with any guy who hasn’t had their balls capped.”

“What? Balls capped? What does that mean?”

Sandra holds up the second cock ring in response. It’s larger than the one hugging the base of my cock and keeping it hard as granite. I remember seeing the waiter from this morning wearing a ring that size around his scrotum.

“We don’t take chances with members of our small island falling pregnant. Can’t let the population get out of control, and with so many couples eager to fuck, it’s a serious problem.”

“You want me to put another one on?” I ask. “I told you. I don’t want to end up staying here as another rickshaw driver.”

“But could you really say the rickshaw drivers are unhappy?” Sandra counters. She has a point. Every guy I’ve seen so far has been doing back-breaking labor with the biggest smile on their face. It probably has something to do with having the biggest boner between their legs.

“I’m sorry, but I’m just too out of my depth. I’m not up for having that thing mess around with my balls.”

Sandra shrugs. “Suit yourself then. My room is just down the hall if you need anything,” She bounces her ass back and forth as she walks to the door. “Or if you happen to change your mind.”

“Wait! What am I supposed to do? My nuts feel like they’re gonna explode!”

Sandra pouts and then points to the television hanging in the living room.

“If you really need to blow off some steam, try the adult channels.”

“Which channels are those?”

“All of them! We view eroticism as a form of worship to the goddess. We produce some of the finest, most enticing works of adult entertainment in the world. I’m sure you can find something to give you some…inspiration?”

She blows me a kiss and disappears down the hall.

I pace around the room, picking up the same copy of Vanity Fair and putting it back down a dozen times. I go take a warm shower, then a cold shower. It’s no use. My boner is still sticking out like a tree branch and all I can think about are the back of Sandra’s juicy thighs and how good it’d feel to just squeeze them around my cock.

I try to get to sleep, but I can’t get comfortable with my clumsy dick getting in the way wherever I toss and turn.

That does it! I’m taking this thing off, at least just to sleep.

I reach down and circle my hand around the cock ring. The glowing blue and purple lights strobe faster. I try to slip the ring off but end up getting distracted by the jerking motion on my hand.

I try again. And again. And again.

I suddenly realize I’m zoning out just jerking the cock ring up and down with a dazed look on my face.

Fuck it! If I’m going to end up jerking myself off, I might as well treat myself to the porn Sandra was bragging about.

I bring down the shades (not that anyone around would take offense, evidently), get myself comfy, and click on the TV.

A gameshow hosted on the beach I just visited comes up. Several busty cohosts are walking down a line of men, all naked except for their three-piece Man Locks and ten-inch boners. The hourglass figures of the topless hosts makes my own stiff throb.

“Now heading into round three,” a Japanese girl says into the mic. “Timothy has already beaten a personal best with 4 lbs 6 oz lifted from the base, but still can’t get more than 3 lbs off the ground with his tip. Jeremy was able to hoist up an impressive 3 lb and 9 oz, but the judges are discussing giving him a ten-point girth handicap.”

Very interesting, but not helping me get off. I click to the next channel.

The screen switches to show a living room filmed from a security camera. A guy in a t-shirt and pajamas sits sideways on his armchair.

“Watch carefully now as our team infiltrates the natural habitat of the American male,” A soft female voice announces. From the hallway behind the guy, I see two ladies wearing domino masks over their eyes and form-fitting black catsuits. They sneak up closer.

“Most men can be distracted by their devices for more than an hour at a time. Of course, since our field man-ologists began pumping aerosol pheromones into the house the night before, it is safe to assume the man is delving for porn, making him even less alert to his surroundings.”

The women slither up to the armchair and then, smooth as silk, glide over the hapless dude, straddling him and pinning back his arms.

The guy tries to jump up but the ladies already have leverage on him. He blinks in astonishment as the brunette unzips the front of her catsuit and the blonde behind him pushes his face straight into her cleavage.

“Gillian only has to hold down the victim’s face for about five seconds before the narcotic on Joan’s breasts begins to take effect. With his brain fried from the drugs and sexual stimulation, the victim begins to think with his cock, allowing the ladies to lead him passively to the collection van.”

Ok. Next channel.

A dancer appears on screen halfway through a strip tease. I stare as her hips roll seductively side to side while she undoes her bra from the back.

Now this is more like it! My hand reaches down to my cock.

Something about the porno seems off to me. Every now and again, I catch a strange flicker across the screen. Before I can think too hard about it, the dancer’s tits swivel into view and my brain gums up. Pretty soon, I’m passively jerking off to the beat of the dancer, my thoughts dissolving into a puddle of cum.

The next morning I can barely walk. My balls feel like they were tied to a fifty-pound dumbbell all night. Every step made me groan in agony and my cock was still impossibly hard.

“Good morning, tiger!” Sandra says chipperly. She sails into the kitchen with a tray of coffee and a dazzling smile on her face. Her nipples stand out proudly through the thin silk bathrobe she’s wearing. “Enjoy your night?”

“I’m not sure I even slept!” I groan, reaching out for a cup of coffee. “Jeez! Every step feels like someone’s punching me in the junk!”

“Uh-oh!” Sandra pouts as she sits next to me, eyeing my exposed package in concern. “You didn’t go overboard on the porn channels, did you?”

Her knowing smile made me nervous.

“Well…no. How much is overboard?”

“Most new guys can’t handle cumming more than four times in a night. How many did you get to?”

My memory is a blur of tits, legs, and plump asses sashaying all over the television. I could hardly remember a thing.

“Uh..nine? Maybe ten times?”

Sandra opens her face in surprise and whistles.

“Wow! That’s impressive! And you’re still as hard as ever!” Sandra playfully bats at my cock, sending it bouncing side to side like a ping-pong ball. “But no wonder you’re worn out! Careful! You could do some lasting damage if you don’t watch it.”

“But the rest of the guys around here cum, what, a hundred times a day or something?”

“They cum mentally, but their spunk stays inside their sack. The second cock ring keeps the men constantly horny because they’re never getting off physically. Just in their heads.”

“Jesus!” I lie down on the couch in agony. “I think I need to call Lou. He needs to hear this so he doesn’t think I went crazy after he reads this article. Where’s my phone?”

When did I even have my phone last?

“So you’re already typing up your article?” Sandra asks as I sweep the hotel room for my phone.

“Just some notes so far. Do you see my phone out?”

“Dave, Dave!” Sandra says loudly. I look up to see her toying with the belt of her smooth robe. In one smooth motion she slips the silky fabric off her shoulders letting it drop to the ground. My mind screeches to a halt to see Sandra completely nude, even though it also feels like getting kicked in the nuts.

“Just relax, Dave. Take a seat,” She points to the leather sofa. I plop down my eyes riveted to Sandra’s curvy hips and waist. She scootches over and presses her warm body against me. Her hand delicately wraps around my cock.

“You don’t seem to be thinking clearly, Dave,” She says squeezing my cock gently. “You should take some time to recover before you worry about these things. I’ve got a great day planned. Lots of good stuff for your article. Let me show you how we take care of our men here.”

Sandra is stroking my cock slowly up and down. I eagerly soak up her words.

“First stop is the spa. We’ll work out some of those aches and pains you’re feeling. Give your nuts a little rejuvenation treatment? Trust me,” she whispers in my ear.

“By the time we’re done, you’ll feel like a new man.”

She lets her fingers glide up my shaft as she stands up and lets go. I blink and flap my lips noiselessly for a minute before meeting her sparkling eyes.

“yeah….okay.”

Sandra takes me out to a corner-side bistro for breakfast. She orders me a plate full of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and sausage. The nude waiter places down the trays and Sandra treats him to a customary tip, a sweltering kiss on the top of his cock.

I eat everything except the sausage.

After the generous breakfast, I’m feeling at least energized enough to walk. I wear a simple black tank top, shoes, and that’s it. My stiff cock bounces side to side with every step. I swear it must be an inch longer this morning.

We ride a rickshaw over to downtown Pleasure City and step off in front of two frosted glass doors with elegant writing that reads ‘Helping Hands Day Spa”. I see mostly women passing in and out of the building, each one with an air of confidence and a lazy summer smile. I see a few men on a scaffold above us, their eyes as blank and glassy as the windows they’re scrubbing.

“Welcome lovelies!” A beautiful lady with golden skin and wide glistening lips said from the reception counter. “I’m Tammy. What can our hands help you with today?”

“We need a scrotum rejuvenation session for Davey here,” Sandra tugs on my cock like it’s a leash. I’d be annoyed if it didn’t feel so good and horrible at once. “Seems he overestimated the size of his luggage, eh baby?”

“In a matter of speaking,” I reply with a smile. It’s hard to be subtle when both Sandra and Tammy wear tight-fitting half jackets that only accentuate their cleavage.

“Oh dear!” The cute woman brought her hand to her mouth. “Did your ball ring malfunction? That can be so painful sometimes.” Tammy scoots out from behind the desk and I see her curvy, lush hips for the first time. I groan as my cock reacts. She cups my balls with her manicured hands, the nails lightly scratching the base, and coos at my cock like it’s an injured bird.

“Awwww, poor thing. It can’t even stand all the way out, he’s so tired,”

Sandra clears her throat.

“Actually, that’s just his size. Dave is from out of town. No ball ring at all yet.”

A look of shock flashes over Tammy’s face before she smiles bashfully at me.

“Oh!, Yes! How silly of me! Well right this way, Dave! We know just what your balls need!”

Tammy hops to her desk and picks up a clean white towel from a stack near the door. She waits for me patiently.

“You’re not going to join us?” I ask Sandra.

“Oh no, babe. I have an hour with Hans in the room over. I need those Swedish hands of his working out the kinks in my back more than anything. Oh, here he comes now!”

A tall guy with pulsing biceps stepped down the hall way waving at Sandra. As per usual, he’s naked except for the three cock rings of his Man Lock around his surging cock.

“Wonderful to see, beautiful!” Hans says with a slight accent. “I can’t wait to squeeze all that naughty tension out of that lovely body of yours,” He has a strange vacant look in his eye and a painted-on smile. Sandra drapes her arms around his huge shoulder and nuzzles his cock against her bare thighs.

“I can’t wait for you to work your magic on my tits, baby. They get so tired bumping around all day. They need some lovin’ care,” She runs her hand through Hans hair and whispers in his ears. I swear I can hear her voice come out the other side of Han’s head.

Sandra looks over to see my disappointed frown.

“Oh, don’t pout now! Tammy’s going to take wonderful care of you. I know you’re going to love it! Don’t you see how excited Tammy is getting?”

I look and see the receptionist turn her back to me. There’s only a thin black thong that vanishes between the smooth canyon between her butt cheek. She begins walking in place, her round ass bouncing up and down, back and forth all at once. My cock points straight towards her.

“There you go,” Sandra whispers in my ear. “Just keep watching Tammy. Follow where she goes. Go have fun.”

I nod, my head too groggy to form words. My cock strains as I watch her Tammy’s ass swivel back and forth. She takes a step and I march along with her. Her gait is slow and sultry, and the ethereal music and floral scent pumping through the hall wraps my head in a thick fog. Pretty soon, I’m drifting behind Tammy in a blissful daze.

We walk through a doorway into a room lit with warm tones of orange and pink. I barely notice. Tammy walks in front of a plush barber’s chair in the center of the room. She doesn’t say anything. She only stands, facing away, in front of the chair and continues to twist and turn her hips to some unheard music. I stand dumbly in front of her, trying feebly to tear my eyes away.

I don’t notice two pairs of hands that fall on my shoulders and coax me down into the chair. The hands brush down my body. I gaze in front of me, captivated by Tammy’s rolling ass. My cock stands at rigid attention even while my balls groan in pain.

Finally, Tammy spins around the face me, her small perky tits jostling from side to side. I blink, suddenly coming to my senses. Two more ladies are in the room with us dressed in tight white shorts and naked from the waist up. One is a muscular woman with short blond hair while the other is a shorter black lady with gravity-defying D cups. The way they smile at me makes my pulse race. I can’t really tell if it’s from excitement or terror.

I also discover my hands and ankles are strapped to the chair. When did that happen?

“Are you comfortable, Mr. Wilde?” Tammy asks as she smiles at me. “These are my assistants Becky,” she waves to the blonde, “and Junice.”

“Call me June,” the black lady says winking her long eye lashes at me.

“Charmed,” I reply. “So, are these really necessary? I mean, you girls aren’t going to torture me, right?”

The girls only exchange sly looks with each other.

Oh God. They’re going to torture me.

“There’s nothing to worry about,” Tammy says, “Those are just to make sure you don’t interfere with the rejuvenation process. A lot of guys get really tempted to touch mid-procedure.”

“They’re tempted to touch what?”

‘These,” Becky purrs as she cups my balls in her hand. I grimace, still tender from the night before.

“Oooh! Look at him squirm!” June laughs. “You really went crazy last night, huh Dave?”

“That’s what happens when you don’t have your ball ring on,” says Becky. Her hands jiggle my nuts playfully. I want to cry.

“Go easy on him, girls!” Tammy chides her assistants. “Don’t worry Dave, we’ll get you back on your feet in no time. Let’s start with the regenerative cream.”

June slips over to the counter and grabs a pink bottle of lotion. She turns back and squeezes pearly white gel onto her hand, jutting her chest out all the while. Becky lets go of my nuts and sruts up to my head, her hand gliding up my body to my jawline. She delicately traces her hands and nails under my chin and down my shoulders. Her hands are soft and her touch sends shivers through my spine.

“Deep breath now, Davey” Becky whispers over my face. I wonder why I need to take a breath when I feel June’s cold, creamy hands slather my ball sack with slippery lotion.

I can’t help myself. I gasp.

“HuAAH!”

The three ladies around me giggle in harmony.

“Sorry,” Tammy says, hiding her smile behind her hand. “We have to keep the lotion cold, or it spoils. But don’t worry, you won’t be complaining after it takes effect.”

I inhale a few deep breaths trying to cope with the icy sensation on my nuts. The cold burns and then begins to tingle. The tingling spreads all over my nuts and even up through my cock. It feels like heat is flowing in through my balls making them swell, making them fill, but most importantly, making them not hurt!

“Oh! Ok, you’re right. No more complaints from me,” I say as a smile creeps over my face. Becky grins back and strokes my face and scalp with her nails while June keeps greasing my balls with lotion. My nut pain is already gone as the tingling gets warmer and nicer.

“The regenerative cream restores tissue damage and increases circulation,” Tammy says as she smears clear white goo over her fingers. “And this is to increase sperm production.” She wipes slick gel around the underside of my sack and along my inner thighs. She curls her finger and thumb around my achingly stiff cock and slides down the length slowly just once.

“Oh! I..mmm…I don’t need more sperm,” I whimper. Becky’s hands massage behind my ears making my head light.

“It helps with overall testicular health!” Tammy says as she joins June in gently rolling my balls in their slick, soft hands. “Full balls are healthy balls, right girls?”

“Full balls are healthy balls,” Juney and Becky chant together. My cock is a rail.

“Full balls are happy balls,” Tammy sings.

“Full balls are happy balls…”

“Mmm! Oh man! Is…uh…is this supposed…to feel..uh…” Words fail me.

“Arousing?” Tammy giggles. “Uh-huh, but you can’t go play with your cock yet, we’re not done with the procedure.”

I realize I’ve been struggling against the arm straps of the chair. I groan through my clenched teeth. I suddenly really, really want to jerk off.

Tammy and June keep playing with my balls while my cock grows harder and angrier. Becky touches my face while blowing me kisses with her ruby red lips. Her tits are cute and bouncy and I can’t take my eyes off her pink nipples that dangle right over my mouth, tantalizing me.

Involuntarily, my arms jerk against the straps. The growing pressure in my cock and balls is driving me crazy!

“Could…couldn’t you help a guy out?” I beg meekly to Tammy. “I’m so hard. I want to cum so bad!”

“Oh good!” Tammy smiles at my package. “That means the treatment is progressing well!”

“How much longer until I can touch myself?”

“The procedure is going pretty fast. Probably another five, maybe four hours.”

My body spasms in the restraints. June and Becky chuckle and continue their maddening touches.

“Five hours!? I’m gonna pop a blood vessel by then!”

“Sorry,” Tammy shrugs her arms which lifts up her perky tits. “It’ll take a lot longer than that if we have to start again.”

I moan, overwhelmed by the horrible, agonizing pleasure. Tammy giggles and bumps her hip into June. The dark-skinned woman joins Becky in tickling and caressing my face and chest. Tammy keeps slopping more lotion over my balls which I swear must weigh an extra pound already. June’s magnificent breasts sway in front of my face as she pinches and teases my nipples.

“God…pluh…pluh…please…” I’m a whimpering mess. Becky gives me a look of feigned sympathy which only makes my needy cock more agitated.

“Hmmmm,” Tammy taps her cheek with one finger as she rolls her eyes up, trying to think. “We could let you get off if you had the second cock ring. The one that goes around your balls?”

I squint at her, trying to piece together what she’s talking about. Tammy holds up one of the cock rings Sandra had shown me, glancing down at my balls and raising her eyebrows suggestively.

“Wah- wait! I don’t…I don’t want to be a…slave…” I say. I almost even believe myself.

The girls giggle and step up their ministrations. The smell of the lotion is getting to me. Sweet and floral. It makes my head spin.

“We don’t keep slaves in Aphroditia, Davey,” Tammy says in a smooth low voice. “We just have eager men, ready to break a sweat for their goddess.”

Tammy curls a single polished finger under and around my ball sack, twirling it in slow, delicious circles. Meanwhile, June’s rack is resting on top of my chest, the hefty weight of her tits sending my imagination into overdrive.

“Men who love working hard for their goddess. Men who love getting hard for their goddess.”

Tammy’s drags a single nail up the length of my boner. Not enough to get me off, but enough to drive me insane. Becky rolls my head around in her hands.

“Men who get to cum again and again and again like animals and still have the spunk to keep cumming day in and day out, for every single sexy lady they meet.”

I’m huffing and panting like a steam engine. It’s like some deity of lust is seducing me with six arms. I can barely speak. Tammy’s words sound so wonderful.

“That’d be nice, right?” Becky whispers from above me.

“Wouldn’t you like to cum again and again?” June winks at me as she bounces her tits on my chest. “You’d be our hero charging up the grid like that…”

I leer at her chest, my eyes crossing.

“You can always take it off later, you know,” Tammy says, twirling the ring around her finger. “The ball ring only takes care of your balls. It’s the third ring that alters men’s minds.”

Yeah. The third ring. I can just not put on the third ring and enjoy myself until I leave. It sounds so right to me now. Tammy smiles, running her tongue over her top teeth.

“Whaddya say, honey?”

Air escapes my throat like a squeaky radiator.

“MMmmmmmmmmmmmmoookay…”

Tammy flashes an evil grin and wraps her hand around my balls. She slides the silicon ring over my package, stretching wider than I would have thought possible, and allows it to slip into place around the base of my scrotum. The purple and blue lights begin to flash and I feel all discomfort from the ring’s snug grip evaporate. Suddenly it feels like my balls are made of golden light, every little jiggle making my cock jump for joy.

“See? That’s not that bad, is it?” Tammy coos. I smile and nod my head, too stimulated to talk. “And if that felt nice, wait until you feel this…”

Tammy lowers her mouth over the head of my cock and down the shaft. I gasp in surprise to feel my engorged penis moving past her wet lips and into her throat.

Less than five seconds later, I’m yelling at the top of my lungs as I cum like a bursting dam. The cock ring around my shaft glows white. I barely register the lights of the room flicker and then grow brighter.

Finally, I catch my breath, my muscles relaxing as my body floods with dopamine. When my eyes focus, I see Tammy’s brown eyes right in front of me with a gleeful smile. She darts in and kisses me passionately.

Strange. I don’t taste any salty flavor from my load in her mouth. She rears back with a satisfied grin, like she could read my mind.

“You know you didn’t actually cum, right?” She laughs as she sees my expression. “You only felt a mind-blowing orgasm, but all that sperm is still rolling around in your balls. Now, your Man Lock can help you get off anytime you want again and again.”

To prove her point, Becky skips over to my dick which is standing tall and straight as ever. The statuesque blonde squirts more lotion over her hands and then works my cock like a piston. She uses both of her strong supple hands to grip and twist my slippery erection through her fingers. Her thumbs gently press and rub around the underside of my tip.

I don’t last longer than thirty seconds. I arch my back off the chair, my mouth opens wide in a silent scream of ecstasy. The lights flicker again.

“My turn!” June exclaims as she bounces over to Becky. I pick my head up, feeling like I had just gushed out a bathtub of cum. Becky gives my stiff cock one last flick with her clean fingers and lets June take over. The busty woman leers at me and lifts her tits up with her hands. I stare mesmerized as she jiggles them around in front of my eyes.

Incredible, but she’s wasting the effort. I’m already hard as a rock.

With a mischievous smile, June lets her rack tumble down over my penis, squeezing it tight between her cleavage.

I cum. The lights flicker.

“Awww, that’s no fair!” June pretends to whine. “I think myy tits deserve two cums from this prick, don’t you?”

She squeezes again. The lights flicker as my cock ring glows white.

From the counter, Tammy watches June work her magic on me, turning my cock and balls into a mini power plant. She pulls Becky to her by the hand.

“How much more time until the procedure is complete?”

Becky checks her watch. “Looks like another three hours and forty minutes.”

Tammy smiles as June draws another orgasm out of me. The lights flicker again as the batteries in the walls hum.

“Well, let’s make the most of the time then,” Tammy says and turns Becky to face her. “Time to pray to the goddess, Becky.”

Becky’s eyes lose focus and she sways on her feet for a moment. Then she shakes her head and smiles wide at Tammy.

“I kneel to worship my goddess…” drones Becky as she sinks to her knees. Tammy wraps her hand around Becky’s blonde head and pulls her into her pussy.

The lights keep flickering.

A few rooms down the hall, Sandra lays on her back, her naked body sprawled over a medical bench. She purrs and moans as Han’s strong hands massage and tease her breasts. Sandra’s body rocks up and down as the assistant masseuse, Devin, slowly ploughs his hard cock in and out of her pussy, his pulsing white Man Lock ring powering the entire hallway. Sandra lets herself be pulled and pushed by the two men like waves in the ocean tide, her mind set far adrift on sex and the compelling glowing spiral spinning on the ceiling above her.

“Drifting in a dream for the goddess,” a deep female voice says from the corner of the room. “A nice sexy, trippy dream. You are agent Sandra. You will give your goddess a status report on your assignment.”

Sandra sighs and talks through her sleepy, blissful smile.

“I…put the first cock ring…on the journalist. He will soon be… a happy worker…”

Sandra reaches her hand up to idly stroke Hans’ cock as he rolls her breasts through his hands. Hans and Devin stare ahead mindlessly, their brains trapped in perpetual climax.

“Has he written his article yet?”

“No…I’m trying to keep him … distracted,” Sandra smiles vapidly as she stares into the spiral.

“You must make sure he never does, Agent Sandra,” The voice commands her. Sandra nods obediently. She cannot disobey the goddess.

“No one can know about our society, about our culture. Not yet. Where is the journalist now?”

“Agent Tammy is fitting him with the second Man Lock ring,” Sandra answered.

“Good. You will keep him distracted Sandra. You will make sure he churns out power for the goddess.”

“Yes, goddess,” Sandra sighs as Devin’s girthy cock grinds into her g spot.

“You will make sure he never leaves, do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand, goddess!” Sandra practically sings in ecstasy.

“Oh, and make sure that he doesn’t miss the Grand Harvest night this week.” The powerful voice commands. “I’m sure he’ll find that very…informative.”

Sandra smiles and nods her head. Her back arches as her two brainless hunks played her like keyboard.

“You serve your goddess well. You will receive the gift of your goddess and then follow your orders, ready?”

“Yes…I’m ready to receive my gift goddess!” Sandra pleads.

“Then feel the goddess’ love in 3…2…1…”

Sandra shouts out to her goddess through waves of pleasure.

“Yes, Yes, YES!! Anything! ANYTHING FOR GODDEEEESSSSS!!”