The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boner Island

Part 2: Siren Beach

Sandra confidently strolls down the street with her tits out on full display. I quickly see she’s not the only one. Every girl we pass is barely wearing more than a thong. Some sport stylish latex body armor for fun, but it does jack to cover the dozens of bare booties and tits that parade pass me. I wear a pair of khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. I stick out like a sore thumb.

The only men we pass are busy delivering packages or on construction sites. All of them are incredibly fit and have the same blissed-out smile.

“The Man Enhancer can also pick up small bits of energy from casual sexual fantasies,” Sandra explains. She looks down the street and hails a rickshaw with a wave of her hand. Her boobs knock together like boulders. “That’s why ladies are encouraged to stay topless in public. It helps beef up energy production. Are you getting this down?”

“What? Yeah, yeah energy production!” I say as I watch three blondes roller skate by wearing spandex pants and nothing above. “I’m totally following you!”

A slick two-seat coach rolls up to us pulled by a man made out of muscles. He’s completely naked except for a leather harness and his glowing cock rings clenched around his giant package.

“Well, hop in!” Sandra says as she wiggles into the coach.

“So, Goliath-dick here is just going to pull us?” I ask, hoping ‘Goliath dick’ didn’t mind friendly nicknames.

“Of course! What did you expect? A steam engine? It’s the twenty-first century now, remember!” Sandra scoffs and gently caresses the beefy man’s shoulder. “Siren beach, please. And don’t be afraid to break a sweat!”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

I sit down right as the carriage takes off. The driver runs with surprising power but what shocks me more is his king-size erection as he’s barreling down the road at top speed. The cock rings around his shaft dance with color. I don’t get how this guy isn’t doubled over in pain, or at least losing his stiffy!

“Couldn’t you just drive around an electric golf cart powered by the guy’s boner instead?” I ask. “I mean, why make dudes run everywhere like this?”

Sandra shrugs, leaning against the carriage rail like a glamorous courtesan. “Eh, everyone needs some exercise. This keeps the guys fit. His Man Lock is programmed to increase his arousal the faster he runs. It’s kinda like the psycho-sexual equivalent of dangling a carrot in front of a donkey.”

“So, he doesn’t mind?” I’m sick just watching him.

“Of course not! I think he enjoys it, right sweetie?” She calls over to the driver while drumming her long nails on his bare back. The man makes a bestial moan/grunt and picks up his pace faster.

I let the matter drop and look around the street bustling with more rickshaws getting pulled by men, nude and ripped. Half-naked ladies lounge in the back sunning themselves in the mild weather. We pass by a large cart loaded with bricks. A group of men is harnessed to the cart like a team of horses, straining to pull the load down the winding street. None of the men seem tired or bothered by the work. In fact, the more they strain and pull against the ropes, the harder their cocks get.

We finally arrive at a sandy stretch of beach shaded with palm trees. Our driver pulls over and lets us off. He’s panting and sweating, but his eyes are still staring off into space. Sandra walks over to him, her eyes focused lasciviously on the small log between his legs.

“Thanks for the lift, sugar. Now how ’bout a nice tip?”

Sandra grabs the man’s cock by the base and sinks down to wrap her lips just around his cockhead. She swirls her tounge around and around as the Man Lock flashes faster and faster. I’m not sure why, but I suddenly get a pang of jealousy. I wonder if it’s worth slipping one of those rings on just to have this gorgeous lady suck me off like that. Less than a minute goes by before Sandra pulls her mouth off the man’s cock with a loud pop. His eyes go wide and his tongue hangs out of his mouth. Down below, his cock rings glow white.

“Off you go, honey!” Sandra said, gathering up her beach bag.

“I serve the goddess…” The man says softly to himself before trotting the rickshaw away.

We walk down the beach and I am treated to the most amazing display of female nudity in my life. There’s hardly a woman in sight with a single scrap of clothing. Some girls are splashing in the waves while others jog down the boardwalk. My eyes are on stalks following all the bouncing breasts. Most of the women are just sunning themselves lazily in the warm sand.

I have my preferences like most men, but I am amazed at how many different types of bodies are milling around and every single one of them is turning me on! The thin, elegant ladies with their slender legs, the thick buxom babes with filled-out curves. Older, sultry women with salt and pepper hair next to young luscious coeds twisting their athletic bodies during a naked yoga session. Large overweight woman pass by me, but all I can concentrate on is their pretty faces and mind-bending cleavage.

There are men on the beach too, naked and erect of course, but they aren’t luxuriating like the women are. Most of them are standing around holding umbrellas to keep the sun off their girlfriends. One guy stares like a zombie as women line up to have him smear sunblock along their smooth thighs, shoulders, and chests. His Man Lock flickers on overdrive.

Every now and again, we pass couples fucking on the sand or in the bubbling surf and shouting in ecstasy.

“Do monogamous relationships even exist on this island?” I ask, completely beside myself.

“Mmm, not really,” Sandra says. Her tits sway side to side as she walks over the white sand. I notice a lot of the guys, and even a few of the women, have their eyes glued to her wobbling chest and swaying ass.

“Some women will keep a man at home, you know, for chores and consistent sex every night. But it’s every citizen’s duty to help generate power regardless.”

She leads me to a shady spot about fifteen yards away from the shore.

“This looks like good,” She lays down her beach mat. I fumble for mine but I’m having the hardest time concentrating while Sandra’s ass waves in front of me.

“Don’t you want to take off those shorts?” She looks down at my khakis. “It’s not like you’re going to offend anyone.”

“I’m not sure I’ll feel so…ahem…adequate at the moment,” I say, crossing my legs. I’ve never received complaints on my seven and change inches, but some of these guys’ schlongs must have been close to a foot!

“You’re not that small!” Sandra giggles. “At least from what I’ve seen.”

How much has she seen?

“I guess I’m used to being the big dick in a small pond, but I’m out of my depth here.”

“Don’t be silly!” Sandra says. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a brown bottle of sunblock. “Hey, think you could be a dear and help me rub some of this on?”

I take one look at her gravity-bending tits and reach out for the bottle. I squeeze out a few dollops and cautiously spread them over Sandra’s back and shoulders.

“A bit lower please,” Her voice chimes like music. I can feel my heart beating faster as my hands slide down her smooth, oily skin. I get lower and lower until I find myself massaging the sunblock into her bare ass cheeks. When did I start grinning like an idiot?

“Mmmmmm, that’s nice,” She sighs. I inhale deeply. Some kind of scent in the sunblock makes me feel giddy. She turns over and her mountainous tits flop into view.

“Now how about the front?”

I’m not sure why she needs me to take care of her front and I honestly don’t care. I wipe lotion down her shoulders and sides, a little nervous about groping these spectacular melons in front of me. Sandra comes to my rescue, placing her hand gently on mine and sliding it up the steep curve of her breast.

“Can’t let the girls get burned, can we?” She smiles at me. I bring my other hand up and get lost massaging lotion into those bouncing, jiggling, tits. I can’t help smilint from ear to ear. Damn! The sunblock smells good! Pineapple and banana scents and something else that I can’t really place but it makes my head tingle and buzz.

I listen to the waves behind me and Sandra’s soft pleasurable moaning as my hands move on auto-pilot. I inhale a little more of the tropical scent of the sunblock and I can feel my shorts getting tighter and tighter.

Sandra finally stretches like a cat waking up. “Thanks, honey. You can just relax now.”

I blink. I must have zoned out a bit. I try to lay back but my shorts feel like they shrunk three sizes, all in the crotch. I struggle to find a comfortable position. The view of the nude beach and Sandra’s rack aren’t helping.

Sandra turns to me on her beach towel and lifts her dark glasses. She reaches two fingers into the front of my waist band right near my fly.

“Take off your pants, babe,” She whispers the words through her pouty lips.

I unzip my fly and strip down to my skin.

I sit on my beach towel with my erection jutting out. I’m still hot from rubbing lotion all over Sandra and my dick is swollen larger than I’ve ever seen. A tall redhead with flaring hips and a busty black woman walk past us. The redhead glances down at my cock and then whispers into her friend’s ear. The two ladies giggle behind their hands.

“So cute to see a tourist on the beach,” the black woman says with a smug grin as the girls saunter away. I feel blood flushing through my face.

“Don’t worry about them,” Sandra half turns on her towel. “Most women here have completely forgotten what the average size is for a penis,” She glances over her sunglasses at my package. “And baby, you’re a good size or two up from average.”

“Thanks for the confidence boost,” I try to relax, but the scenery around me is too stimulating. I can’t turn my eyes in any direction without seeing some gorgeous naked woman walk by, smirking at me from the side of their mouth. Just a few feet in front of us, a group of eight stacked women set up a beach volleyball net. I can’t quite tell if I’ve died and gone to heaven or the other place.

The women take their positions and squat low, ready to jump into the air. A tall brunette with shapely thighs serves. I stare dumbfounded at eight pairs of bouncing boobs as the girls jump and set the ball to each other.

Suddenly, I’m aware of Sandra’s fingertips brushing the base of my cock. I look over to her, but she’s casually studying a romance novel she holds in her other hand, gently twiddling with my cock like she was stroking a bunny.

“Uh, Sandra? I…oh—!” She circless the head of my erect cock with her thumb and index fingers and gives a playful squeeze.

“I told you I’d give you a taste of Aphroditian culture,” She grins without looking up from her book. “Just relax and enjoy. You don’t want me to stop, do you?”

“Uh…uh…nnnyuuuhhh…” The stimulation from her fingers and Team Titties volleyball in front of me is enough to drain any ounce of sophistication I had left.

“Good, so just enjoy,” Sandra says softly. She doesn’t stroke my boner, much to my frustration. She only drums her fingertips along the shaft, tickles the underside of my glans, and occasionally fondles and pinches my balls. Her light fluttery touches only make me harder and harder. My eyes bug out as I follow the blonde volleyball player’s massive chest as she jumps up and down after a score.

Time feels stretched out. I feel my cock shooting straight up in the air, radiating arousal. Nobody gives us a second look and I even imagine I see one or two women give me a flirtatious smile. Sandra doesn’t look like she’s paying attention, but it feels like she’s expertly teasing me into insanity, knowing exactly when to back off her ministrations and when to give me a fun squeeze.

Alas, I am only mortal and eventually my dick begins to flag. Sandra finally looks over from her book.

“Everything ok?” She asks.

“uh…uh-huh…yeah, you can keep going,” I mutter.

Sandra stops her teasing and lifts up my exhausted cock, turgid but floppy and soft.

“Huh, I keep forgetting you outsiders have shorter limits than the other men here. It must be annoying.”

“I mean, I’m not used to holding a boner for, uh, well for this long,” I said. I really wish she would keep fiddling with my dick.

“Really, only an hour,” Sandra pouts her lips. My cock might be taking a breather, but my brain is still horny-drunk. “It must get very frustrating, having to cum so quick before your equipment loses its gusto.”

Her hand snakes down to cup my balls, bouncing them gently in her palm.

“I wouldn’t mind a little release right now actually. The other guys here might have energizer cocks, but I just want some relief already.”

“I’ll bet, but you’re not going to be able to get anything with that limp little fish there.” Sandra jiggles my cock by the base. “You must be really pent up after watching all those sexy ladies trotting around.”

I open my mouth and pant slightly before getting a hold of myself. I feel like if I don’t cum soon I’ll just go insane. Sandra grins on one side of her face and reaches into her bag, taking out one of the cock rings.

“You know what might help?” She says with a sparkle in her eye.

“Wait! I don’t want to end up…uh…well working here. Y’know, permanently.”

“That’s okay! Only one of the rings is meant to maintain erections. You can still have control over your body, you’ll just have an ever-hard, ever-horny cock ready for action. Sounds kinda nice, doesn’t it?”

Sandra’s hand was now wrapped around my semi-hard member. She rubbed her thumb back and forth just under the head. I could feel myself getting harder as I listened to Sandra’s smooth voice.

“Wouldn’t you love having a large cock, just like the guys here? You couldn’t walk down the street without women fawning over your manly cock. They might just get mesmerized by how big, how powerful and sexy your cock was. And, if they got frisky, you could show them a very good time, again…and again….and again…”

Sandra was squeezing my shaft in time with her words. I couldn’t get the image of the blonde and brunette volleyball players sinking to their knees and worshipping my giant, invincible bull-cock out of my head.

I look down. I’m hard again and Sandra is twirling the cock ring through her fingers as she holds it an inch away from the tip of my penis. She leans in close and I can feel her lips brush past my ears as she whispers.

“Isn’t that what you want, Dave?” She hisses in my ear. I can feel my cock getting pulled up to the ring. My cock wants something around it so bad.

“…yes.”

The strange rubber cock ring rolls over my shaft like the lip of a condom. Sandra holds the top of my dick with one hand as she works the ring down to the base of my cock and then squeezes it three times.

It’s like a bolt of lighting shoots through my cock as the ring flashes blue and purple. I yelp in surprise as my cock tightens and shoots out in front of me like a rocket. I’ve never been so hard in my life! I look down and I swear that my dick must be pushing an extra inch suddenly. It’s like my whole body is suddenly devoted to carrying around this huge, glowing erection.

“Mmmm…I see that did the trick. It’s nice to have such a big, impressive erection for all the world to see, isn’t it?” Sandra is back at twirling her fingers around my cock. This time, I’m super sensitized. The slightest brush of her fingers feels like she’s going to pull me over the edge.

“Well, Dave?” Sandra asks behind her devilish grin.

“Oh, wa…wow! That thing really… really packs a punch,” I struggle to get the words out.

“And to think that every guy in Aphroditia wakes up with one of those in the morning and goes to sleep with one at night. It’s just another gift from the great goddess.”

I want to ask her more about this ‘goddess’ she keeps talking about, but her fingers lightly tap against the top of my cock, each little tap batting away more and more of my thoughts. My eyes are glued to the bouncing tits and butts of the volleyball players. I watch a curvy redhead set.

“Just to warn you, the Man Lock does have side effects,” Sandra says as she squeezes and teases me a little faster.

A blonde bumps the ball with her arms. Her full breasts wobble as she jumps.

“Some guys grow an entire two inches in the first 24 hours,”

Sandra tugs my cock just a little quicker. I feel the blood rushing in my body as a Latina with shapely, muscular thighs leaps for a spike.

“And extra nerve growth means you’re super sensitive,” She leans in closer spilling her tits onto my arm, “especially when I…do…this…”

She wraps her plush lips around the head of my cock. Her tongue swirls wildly around it as one of the ladies dives for the ball.

SCORE!

The world whites out for a minute as I cum. I float between heaven and earth for a second and then begin to realize that Sandra still has her mouth on my cock, slurping up my cream like my dick is the most delicious vanilla ice cream bar. Sandra smiles with her eyes at me and then lifts her body off my lap.

“Wow Sandra!” I say, “I have to be honest, I wasn’t expecting that. Ho, man! And you swallowed and everything?” I was still lightheaded from cumming so hard.

“We don’t waste good cum around here!” Sandra laughs at me. “Do you know how many vitamins and amino groups are in your ball juice?”

“Fair enough,” I lounge as feelings of euphoria spread through me. “Hope we didn’t make a scene.”

In response, Sandra smiles out of the corner of her mouth and points with her eyes. I look up to see the women playing volleyball standing in the sand all watching me with knowing smiles. They see my shock and break out into fits of giggles.

“Oooooooo! Looks like the tourist is getting the deluxe tour!” The Latina joked.

“Hey! How come we can’t break in any of the new men?” A shorter black girl with thick, meaty hips pouted.

The group continues to tease and blow me kisses until they finally leave.

“Ready to get some dinner?” Sandra asked as she rose to her feet.

“Sure, let me just find my shorts,” I glance around the sand, unsure of where my khakis went.

“Do you really think you’ll be more comfortable that way?” Sandra glances down. I follow her gaze and nearly yell out in surprise to see my dick standing straight up, harder and longer than ever. I do a double-take.

“What? But how am I…I just…” I struggle to speak. My post-orgasmic bliss is already fading and the monster between my legs is making me horny again. “I…I can’t just walk around like this!”

“Why not?” Sandra says, throwing on her beach shirt. Her massive tits peek out from the center. “All the other guys walk around with raging hard-ons. You won’t stand out. In fact, you’ll blend in even better.”

Sandra stalks towards me, her hips swinging from side to side slow and smooth.

“Won’t it be easier to pick up that inside scoop if you act like a local?” She says as she traces her filed nails over my chest. “Nobody will ask any questions. You’ll look just like all the other…dumb…cocks…” She flicks her finger gently against my stiffy on every word.

“So why don’t you just enjoy being a dumb cock?”

“Hmm…I guess you’re right,” When in Rome, right?

“Great,” She cocks her head at me and gives me a side-long smile that somehow makes my cock throb even more. Her finger lingers on the very tip of my head before she finally leaves it to hoist her bag over her shoulder.

“Let’s eat!”