The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story is a work of fiction and no more. All events are fictional and should only be viewed by adult. All political and social commentary implicit in the work is only to enhance the story. It does not necessarily represent the opinions and views of the author. Any respectful feedback is welcome. Contact

Boner Island

Part 1: Welcome to Aphroditia!

The sun goes down over the sea and I try not to hurl up the rest of my dinner over the side of the boat. I ask myself for the twentieth time that day. What on earth did I get myself into?

My editor gets me to take a week-long work-cation on a mysterious island apparently run by women. I’m supposed to write an article about it. Usually, that’d sound like a BS fluff assignment to me, except almost nobody has ever made it back from this island.

Well, nobody with a penis, that is.

I stagger across the windy deck, looking for the stairs back to my cabin. Suddenly the ship lurches hard and I lose my footing. I stumble to the stair aisle and crash into something soft, warm, and very bouncy. I reel back and realize I’m gawking at the chest of a tall woman with a curtain of frizzy amber hair. Her ample bust threatens to destroy the top of her full length sun dress.

“Oh my! Are you alright?” The lady asks in a bewitching accent. I stumbled backward, still a little stunned. I snap my eyes up to her face.

“Yeah! I’m good! Are you ok?”

Another lurch in the ship makes me tumble towards her again. She catches me this time, bracing us both with her muscular legs.

“Whoa! Rough seas! How about going to the lounge for a drink? You’re Dave, right?”

I blink at her. I’m supposed to be here undercover, so why does a beautiful lady like this would know who I am? She smiles from ear to ear, her eyes lighting up like Christmas toys.

“Uh, Sure! Beats getting tossed overboard.”

She smirks at me and leads me on.

An hour later, I’m in the ship’s lounge slurping down a bright blue cocktail, my third so far. I hope I didn’t let any details about my assignment slip.

“So, you’re one of the journalists for that small-time gossip paper up in Toronto, then?” The lady said, pushing my fourth drink towards me from across the pristine lounge table. “We thought there would be a few of you here this month.”

“Yeah! But try not to tell any-kinda-body. I’m unnercover!”

“Of course not, baby. Ready for your next drink?” She smiles and pushes out her chest. I’m leering openly now. She certainly doesn’t seem to mind. I know she’s trying to get me drunk, but I’m not exactly a cheap date.

“Mm-mm! Ding-ding!” I giggle as I pick up the martini glass and down more fizzy blue liquid. “These are awesome! What did you call these?”

“Safe Crackers,” She says with a knowing smile. “House specialty. They’re very popular in Aphroditia.”

“Oh! Hey! I’m going to Aphroditia! Did I tell you I’m an undercover journalist?!”

“Yes. You did.” She rests her chin in her hand. “So, you must be looking to get all the dirty little secrets there, yes?’

“Yeah! Like, why are there only women in charge? What the hell are the guys there doing? There’s almost nothing imborted, uh imported. How come there’sh no riots in the shtreeets?”

The lady laughs and runs her hand over her powerful thigh.

“I can see you have a lot of questions. Maybe I could help you write your article, Dave?” Her beautiful brown tits are almost popping out of her shirt. “I know a lot about Aphroditia and the capital, Pleasure City.”

“Yeah? How do you know what you know about Pleasure Titty?” Wow. Did I really finish that drink so fast?

“Because I’m a registered tourist agent for Aphroditia. It’s my job to show our guests how amazing and successful we are. There are a lot of customs that might seem strange, so I’m here to help you make sense of them. Make sure you have the right idea for your article. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, Dave?”

I pretend to listen, but it’s really difficult when this woman’s voice is so musical that it tickles my ears. I smile along as the hourglass woman orders me another drink.

“Wouldn’t you like that, Dave?” She repeats, pushing me my fifth Safe Cracker.

“Huh? Oh yeah. What did you say your name was?” I ask. I need to be careful not to get drunk.

“Sandra!” An edge creeps into her voice. “Just like it was ten minutes ago. It’s still Sandra!” Sandra says.

What’s her problem?

“Sandra! Right! Hey! You know what?” I stand to my feet, swaying slightly with the ship. The room begins to spin a little. “Maybe you could help me with my article! But you hafta get me the really…really.. dirty sshecrets. Soundss good?”

Sandra smiles lasciviously and tilts her head, giving me a tempting view of her neck and chest.

“Why wait? Come up to my cabin now, and I can show you all our dirty secrets about how we keep women on top. Sound good?”

She bats her eyelashes at me. My head spins like I’m drunk, even though I’m definitely not. I smile back and stagger forward.

In the blink of an eye, I topple over, my head crashing against the cushioned leather of the lounge sofa. My body rolls to the floor and I passed out cold. Sandra rests her chin in her hand, rolling her green eyes to the ceiling.

“Typical,” she mutters.

I wake up to a woman’s voice speaking through a radio.

“Goooood morning to all our citizens in Aphroditia, the world’s perfect society. We hope all our guy citizens had a productive night—”

I blink my eyes awake wondering what the woman is talking about. I might have been productive enough to barf in the toilet last night.

“—The weather on the north coast of the island will be fair while our ladies in the south west might get some wind from the monsoon offshore. Fortunately, nightly energy yields have fully charged all community batteries so there will be no interruption of power. Rickshaw traffic in downtown Pleasure City is moving well, but a driver had to be seen by medical staff after injuring his ankle. In other news…”

I finally turn and kick my way out of bed. I glance around the cushy hotel room I’m in and stumble over to the breakfast nook for coffee. A pang of disquiet hits me when I realize I can’t remember checking in or pretty much anything that happened after the drinks on the boat. I wonder if this is even my room.

And if it is, I hope my editor, Lou, is footing the bill.

I pull a white bathrobe around me and peer out the window. A sprawling city next to an azure coastline shines back at me. I must be on the 30th floor but some buildings stretch up even higher. A few sleek electric trains shoot through the buildings but there are hardly any cars in sight. The air is crystal clear and I could see groves of fruit trees dotting the sidewalk as colorful birds dance through the sky.

“Holy shit! It’s paradise,” I mutter into the window.

“It really is, isn’t it?” A familiar voice makes me jump, nearly spilling my coffee. I turn to see the same gorgeous woman from the boat ride wearing a form-fitting, but tasteful, business shirt and blazer. Her golden-brunette hair flowed over her shoulder in dizzying curls. I blink and pull my robe closer around me.

“Who—? Oh, wait you’re the lady I met on the boat! Samba, right?”

“Sandra,” She says through clenched teeth. “It’s Sandra. And yes, I helped check you in after we arrived in port. You must have had one too many at the bar during the voyage.”

I nod groggily. If she’s lying then at least it’s a believable lie.

“Yeah? Well, much obliged. So, right now we’re in—?”

“You’re in Pleasure City, the capital of Aphroditia. I’m going to be your escort for your stay. There’s lots I can show you about our society that will help with your article.”

Shit.

“Ah, heh. Why would you think I’m writing an article? I’m just here on vacation.”

“We keep good tabs on who comes to our secluded little piece of paradise. I think you can stop trying to play dumb now.”

“No seriously! I’m here because I have a passion in, uh, geology. So these, uhm, underwater paleo-tine caves you have? When can I get a tour?”

I’m a good journalist, I’m just not talented enough to be a good liar.

Sandra cocks out her shapely hip and raises her eyebrow. “Dave, please. You can relax,” she flashes me a smile and lets her shoulders drop back. “Lou arranged everything with our agency. He just wants to make sure you have access to every resource you need, such as me. Like I said, I’ll make sure you see all our dirty little secrets.” She winks mischievously at me.

My fat, penny-pinching editor hired a smoking hot bombshell to ‘escort’ me around while I’m supposed to keep a low profile and, even more shockingly, this smoking hot bombshell is flirting with me.

Nope. It just don’t add up.

“Wow. That was really… really unexpected of Lou. Ummm… I’m just gonna give him a quick call to say thank you.”

I glance around the kitchen and see my phone sitting on the glass table. As I go to grab it, Sandra glides in front of me, blocking the way with her body.

“Wouldn’t you rather I show you a few things first?” She asked. Her hands are in her pockets and she’s swaying her torso from side to side. I can’t help but glance down at her shapely bust held tight by the stretchy white blouse.

“I thought we might start out by enjoying our world-class beachfront. It’s always a great introduction to Aphroditian culture. I know you’ll find plenty of beautiful things to see there.”

Images of white sandy beaches and rolling blue waves invade my head. I take a deep breath in through my nose. I almost smell the sultry salt air blowing over the sand. Sand dotted with cute girls frolicking in the waves and sunning themselves in their bikinis.

“Did I mention that all of our beaches are clothing optional?” Sandra grins.

Make that ‘cute girls sunning themselves nude.’

“Huh! So, we’re close to the beach, then?” I said, trying to keep the flaps of my robe still.

“Just a few minutes’ walk. Sounds good?”

I nod with my mouth hanging open like the suave, sophisticated man that I am.

“Great!” She smiles as she shakes her body in delight. “But how about some breakfast first?”

I realize I’m starving. She leads me by the hand to the table and starts putting on another pot of coffee.

Hmm, wasn’t I looking for something a minute ago?

“I took the liberty of ordering in some breakfast for us. Pancakes and eggs?”

“Sounds wonderful! Thanks!” I reach out for the cup of coffee she made for me. “So, what exactly do you mean by Aphroditian culture? Do I need to know some kind of salute or get used to ethnic food or something?”

“What? Pancakes are too exotic for you?” Sandra smirks.

“Okay, maybe not that, but what would Aprhoditian culture look like?” I sip my coffee. How did she know I like it black and sweet?

The doorbell rings. Sandra jumps to her feet, her rack bouncing all the while.

“This might help you get the picture,” she said. She opens the door to let a clean-shaven man in a pressed hotel uniform push in a breakfast cart. He smiles politely as he lays out the silver trays on the table. I glance down at his pants. Either his tailor took the wrong measurements, or the dude was packing a small rabbit down there.

“Pancakes and orange juice,” he announces. “Will there be anything else?”

“I’m all set, thanks!” I reply. Now please get your bulging package out of my face!

He nods and begins to push the tray out again. Sandra leans her body against the door, her hand guarding the handle.

“Oh, Harold?” She addresses the waiter. “The Goddess commands you to sleep.”

Harold’s eyes go wide and nearly cross. A vapid smile washes across his face and his eyelids droop. His head wilts down to his chest and I watch stunned as he sways on his feet like a sleepwalker.

“The hell?” I whisper. Sandra smiles confidently at me, hooks her two front fingers into Harold’s belt and leads him over to the table. She sits down, her face just to the side of Harold’s crotch.

“Harold, time to go to work for Goddess!”

Harold’s head raises slightly. His eyes are half-closed and unseeing. With a lopsided grin on his sleepy face, he reaches down and undoes his fly, pulling down his pants and finally his boxers. I stare, completely baffled, as Harold’s cock springs out, half erect, and already close to nine inches long. Sandra reaches out her hand and tenderly caresses the underside of his cock like she was stroking a sleepy kitten’s chin. His dick swells and sticks out completely straight.

“So, here’s dirty little secret number one. Every male citizen of Aphroditia must obey all female citizens.”

“What did you do to him? Hypnotize him?” I ask, my voice of a mix of wonder and fear.

“Mmm, that’s simplifying it a little. We have a fun little toy that helps keep the boys in check. Look closer.”

Secretly, I would love to look anywhere except Harold’s throbbing dong, but it’s a journalist’s job to confront the naked truth. I run my eyes down his length. They must be feeding this guy supplements or something.

Then I see it. Three small black cock rings that should have been the first thing I noticed. Harold has them snugly wrapped around his glans, the base of his cock, and the base of his scrotum. Several LED’s in the rings glow purple and blue.

“Cock rings? Kinda kinky.” I joke to show that I’m totally not nervous.

“Mmm, they are. But they are far more than that. We call them Man Locks.” She says as she drummed her fingers softly on Harold’s iron penis. His smile grows bigger and his head lolls to the side like he was lost in the best dream in the world.

“So, Dave, I bet you noticed during your research that there are no power plants in Aphroditia.”

I have to blink my eyes a few times. This woman wants to discuss energy infrastructure now?!

“Huh? Oh, yeah. I was searching to see what kinds of power plants were erected…uh...I mean …Yeah, so why aren’t there any power plants here?”

Smooth as silk.

“Well, we founded this society with the very best and most brilliant scientists. Female scientists mostly. Many of whom were pre-excluded from the high-profile government and research positions taken by the men scientists. Well, guess what? They found a way to convert a man’s restless sex drive into clean, sustainable energy. Harold here is helping to charge the main battery of this hotel with his little daydream break.”

Sandra smiles coyly at the entranced man and squeezes her thumb and index finger playfully around his cock. Harold half giggles in his sleep, his mind still lost in la la land.

“Huh? So, he’s charging a battery?” I might be over my head here.

“Well, his little cock rings are. They absorb energy from the blood pressure in his erection which radiates it to receptors all over the island to help keep the municipal batteries charged. The longer and stronger Harold’s erection, the more power we draw.”

Sandra casually flicked Harold’s stiffy back and forth, gently pinching his balls and twirling her finger over his tip. Harold is nearly panting in arousal.

“With over a million cocks getting hard again and again every day, Aphroditia enjoys an almost limitless supply of energy. I guess you could say the whole island is boner-powered.”

“He can’t possibly keep it up all day!” I’m staring transfixed as the cock rings swirl in dazzling colors. “How doesn’t he exhaust himself by the end of the morning?”

Sandra smiles at me. She starts slowly pumping and squeezing Harold’s cock. I catch a peek of her other hand as it drifts down to caress her slit through her panties. She was actually getting off on this!

“Mmmm…. That’s the best part. Watch this!”

Without taking her hand off Harold’s dick, she stands up and presses her bouncy chest into Harold’s shoulder and whispers into his ear.

“You’re feeling so good right now, Harold. So happy. So excited to give your goddess a little gift…”

Harold’s eyes open wide without seeing a thing.

“Getting ready Harold. The goddess needs you. She needs your strength, your brains, and most of all, she needs your energy.”

I didn’t think it was possible, but Harold’s cock grows even larger as the cock rings flash faster and faster. Harold looks like his head might pop off at any second. Sandra shoots me a knowing look and then leans in close to Harold.

“Give the goddess your energy now, Harold.” She purrs.

Harold’s face is the only thing that changes. His mouth flutters open and close as his eyes bug out. A deep moan shakes his whole body and then he just sighs and slumps into himself. His boner diminishes a little but still sticks out hard as hickory. The cock rings glow white for a minute, and then return to cycling through blue and purple.

“What happened?” I ask.

“He came, of course! An orgasm adds something like two or three kilowatt hours to the grid. Neat huh?”

“But he didn’t spurt out anything! I mean, what happened to his load?!”

“He came in his head. His cum is still roiling around in those giant balls of his. The technology is set to keep his spunk inside, so his testosterone levels don’t’ drop and he’s ready to start charging up the grid again as soon as possible.”

“Uh-huh. And you don’t get men crying all day because of chronic blue balls?”

Sandra laughs, her face smiling radiantly. “He still believes he came like an animal. All pain is blocked by the rings and any tissue damage from extended arousal is fixed up in real time. He could cum all day, every day, nonstop and he’d be fit as a fiddle, if maybe a little loopy.”

Sandra tucks Harold’s half-stock back into his pants and combs her delicate fingers through his head.

“The goddess is pleased with you Harold. You’re such a good boy.” She coos into his ear.

“Thank you, mistress.” He mumbles.

“Time to wake up and continue serving the goddess. Wake up now Harold.”

Harold blinks awake, hardly aware that he had just paraded his boner around for us. “All set, just ring downstairs if you need anything, Mistress. Have a nice day!”

He wheels the cart out of the room with the wisp of a dreamy smile on his face.

I sit dumbly at the breakfast table, not sure what I even saw.

“Ok…So in other words, your whole society is fueled by mind-controlled orgasms?”

“Yeah, that’s one way of putting it,” Sandra dips her hand into her purse and pulls out three black rings she clasps in her delicate fingers.

“Wanna try?”

My brain jolts awake as my cock pops up like a jack-in-the-box. I glance angrily down my robe.

Traitor! I mentally yell at my dick.

“Whoa! Just hold on! I’m just here as press. I’m not interested in…in…in being a slave for an island full of horny women!”

“Really?” her smug grin has me worried.

“Eh, I’m mean, maybe I’m curious but I’m not willing to… What will that thing do to me, anyway?”

Sandra shrugged and started to twirl a cock ring through her delicate hands. “You don’t have to sync the cock ring to your brain, like our permanent residents. You can just experience the physical side of it. Don’t you like the idea of being hard whenever you want and cumming twenty times a day without getting tired?”

Something in her voice has changed and she’s inching her way towards me, like a cat sneaking up on a bird. I try not to pay attention to the roll of her hips or her perky nipples poking through the fabric of her blouse. Figures she isn’t wearing a bra.

“C’mon. I know you’re curious. Just a few minutes. Every guy I asked said it’s like slipping into the nicest, slickest pussy in the world.”

She brings her face close to mine and I can feel her breath tickle my neck. Another step and she’ll find out how excited I really am. I shake my head and step back.

“Uuuhh…I’ll pass, thanks!” I squeak nervously. Sandra huffs and puts her hands on her hips, pouting over her smile.

“Alright, Mr. Stubborn,” She drops the cock rings into her bag. “I’m going to bring these anyway, just in case you change your mind.”

“Before we go, can you tell me more about Aphroditia? I mean, what do the women think of all this? They don’t have any moral dilemmas?”

“Over what?” Sandra cocked her head to the side.

“Over, well, enslaving and brainwashing men!”

Sandra rolls her eyes to the back of her head as she thinks. “No. I don’t recall hearing a single complaint about that.”

“But how does someone decide they’re going to do that? I mean, how did you find yourself here?”

Sandra’s eyebrows knit together as she mulls over the question. She takes a seat by the table, her gaze staring straight through the wall.

“Huh. I never think about that. Uhm, well, I remember getting on a big cruise ship. I think I was on a trip to Hawaii? Anyway, we made a stop here in Aprhoditia…”

Sandra raises her head and stares into thin air.

“…then they showed us a video…”

Her eyes are drooping. Her voice gets lower.

“…with pretty colors. Pretty spirals…”

Her eyes drift close and she mumbles into her chest.

“…tell us we worship the goddess. We live for the goddess. Serve the goddess…Worship the goddess. Live for the goddess. Serve the goddess… Worship the goddess…”

She keeps mumbling to herself as her body shuts down. I stare dumbfounded as Sandra drifts off right in front of me. For a moment, I can only stare at this gorgeous lady blissfully snoring with her arms hanging loose by her sides. I resist my urge to snake my hand down my robe.

Less than ten seconds later, Sandra shakes herself and her head bounces up.

“Ooh! I must have dozed off. Now where were we going?”

“Didn’t you just hear yourself?” I must have wandered into a sci-fi movie. A pornographic sci-fi movie. “You just drifted off to sleep midsentence muttering about worshipping a goddess. It sounds like you’ve been brainwashed!”

Sandra’s eyes suddenly lit up. “Oh, that’s right!” She reaches down for the hem of her white blouse. “We were going to the beach!”

She pulls off her shirt and jacket in one fluid motion. My mouth drops as I watch her two stupendous, perky, D-cup breasts tumble out of her shirt and bounce magnificently in front of my face. My eyes lock on to her dark nipples as they wobble around. I feel a door in the back of my head burst open and my brain dumps out on the floor.

“You ready?” She says with shrug. Her boobs jiggle with the motion.

“You bet!” I chirp and obediently follow her out of the hotel.