The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s Transformation

CHAPTER 13: Hypnotizing old flames

* * *

Cathy was having a good day.

Her ass, now thick and delightfully rounded, bobbled up and down on Gary’s hard cock, each movement pressing him down further onto the soft fabric of his plush office couch.

In theory he was taking her from behind, but she was so far on top of him, and he was so flat on the sofa, that all he could do was reach around her waist or hold her ample behind.

Her eyes were closed, her smile deep and contented, humming a popular tune to herself. Her overstretched Atari T-shirt barely holding back the bouncy movements of her ample cleavage, as her well lubricated pussy massaged his shaft in ways only a shape shifter could.

Gary grunted from under her, and Cathy followed by breathing out a soft moan of pleasure as she felt the first drops of Gary’s sperm touch her willing womanhood.

Then came another grunt, and he began to cum, for real this time. The first spurt woke her up from her happy trance with a shock. Cathy’s eyes blinked wide open, her mouth aghast, as at first pain, followed by immense soul filling pleasure flowed its way up through her body.

Her eyes rolled up in pleasure, her head fell back and suddenly Gary’s face was covered by her long jet black hair.

While his hand struggled to free his face, Cathy’s womanhood instinctively tightened itself around his cock and started sucking every last drop of his cum.

“I’m sure you should have split by now?” Gary asked, reflecting on his promise to pump her with sperm until she could reproduce and now suspicious at how much of a good time Cathy was having and/or the feeling of being milked.

“Who’s suddenly an expert at Body Shifter physiology?” Cathy asked in a mocking way, looking down at him and holding his dick tighter in her vagina to prove a point.

Gary winced a little at this show of strength.

“For your information, it takes longer, as I started off behind,” she explained, somewhat mischievously, as if talking to a child.

All Gary could do was grunt in passive agreement, as she satisfied herself that she had the last of him and let go, standing up and freeing his manhood with a small pop.

“Perhaps if we did this more often?” Cathy suggested with a small shrug, her shapely legs gaining a darker fabric texture as she reformed her jeans. “But I have to get back to work. You’re the one who’s got me working on this project 24/7; perhaps you’re the one demanding too much?”

Not waiting for a response, Cathy placed a tic-tac in her mouth and left Gary’s office with a perky smile on her face.

* * *

Cathy stopped on her cheery way when she noticed a curly blond creeping between offices, a small clipboard in her hand.

“Can I help you?” asked Cathy with a polite but stern smile, looking down at the strange woman’s ID card which was on a string around her neck.

“I’m looking for… Gary’s office,” asked the woman, somewhat unsure of herself.

“Green door on the right, you can’t miss it!” Cathy replied cheerfully.

Once the blond was out of sight, Cathy ducked into a corner office, flung her jet black hair around and transformed it into long red curls. Her legs grew longer, outfit more formal, and her heels grew points.

She was back in her office, the office of Penelope, Gary’s boss, chewing her tic-tac with a big smile on her face.

* * *

“Hi Garry,” smiled the curly blond, dropping unannounced into Gary’s still open office door.

“Oh hi Jane,” replied Garry, looking up from a document he’d just returned to reading.

“Dom from accounts is having her first birthday on Friday,” Jane replied, looking somewhat impressed at his office. “I’m passing around a card for everyone to sign.”

“That’s nice of you,” Garry smiled. “But isn’t that a bad thing for a Shifter? You know, to last a year without splitting?”

“Come on, twelve months for a Shifter is like turning forty. I don’t know, I guess there simply isn’t enough Sperm to go around anymore,” Jane moaned as she bent over him to look at him signing.

They’d dated for a few years before the Body Shifters arrived on the scene. Didn’t go anywhere, as she got promoted sideways and he realized that it wasn’t a good idea to be dating co-workers. Besides, a few months later he had met his future-wife-Sarah and that was pretty much that.

Gary noticed that Jane had obviously spent a lot of time in the gym. Her muscles were toned, her skin all but flawless, for a human that is. He’d never got a chance to see her naked in their previous relationship.

“Is it naked day again?” Garry asked, slightly frustrated at her lack of attire, despite this being the hundredth naked woman he’d seen in public today.

“Buildings aircon is on the fritz again. I was just getting into the swing of things and stripped off,” she said matter of factly. She shrugged her arms, “You’re the first person to notice.”

Garry just sat there, stubbornly wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and started signing the card. Jane sat on the desk and leaned over him, as if to study his handwriting, the smell of freshly shampooed woman filling the air.

“So I got married,” interrupted Jane, as he signed his name.

“Oh, I didn’t know,” replied Garry, looking up, slightly confused at this new info.

“Here,” she said, pushing her iPhone onto his desk. On the screen were Jane and a dark haired woman, both smiling in matching white wedding dresses.

“Cute couple,” he grinned. “I didn’t know you were into women?”

“Yes, but no, not really,” Jane explained rather awkwardly. “We’re trying to start a family, we want a baby,” she continued, this time pushing her modest bosom out invitingly.

There was a pause. This time it was Gary who was awkward as he saw Jane openly propositioning to his penis under the desk.

“I can’t do that. I’m married,” Gary replied, stubbornly fixed in place.

“Oh come on Gary, I really need your sperm. There’s like a handful of men left,” Jane pleaded.

“Handful left in the building?” he asked, confused.

“In the city Gary,” Jane corrected.

“That can’t be right. What about... Sam at the front desk?”

“Sam hasn’t been producing for years,” Jane corrected, now holding his hand tightly.

“That makes no sense. Wouldn’t there be riots or something?”

“Haven’t you been reading the news? Nobody cares about empty wombs.”

“Oh shit. But I’m totally married, and get a hundred propositions like this a day.”

She placed his hand on her womb. “I’m fertile, I’ll be ovulating in a couple of days, and... We need this.”

“I’m sorry, the answers still no,” Garry signed as he passed back the card, concealing his strong erection beneath the desk. He was well practiced at hiding his arousal above the waist line.

There was another awkward pause, and then Jane simply walked out.

* * *

Kitty purred playfully as she pushed her mail cart through the open plan office. She smiled at the women in sales, shared an in-joke with a squirrel girl in accounts and found herself hurrying past the dog-women in marketing.

Kitty was larger than the first time Gary had encountered her. She had grown well and now shifted more fluidly than before. It had become a choice to keep her overlarge hypnotic eyes and bushy tail.

A distant noise made her pointy ear twitch, stopping her travels.

* * *

On four paws Kitty silently walked along the tops of the bathroom stalls, following the sound until she finally discovered Jane crying alone in the last cubicle.

Jane was sitting on the seat half dressed, her face in her hands, birthday card and ID lying discarded in the corner.

Her eyes were blurry with tears, so she had to blink a few times when she noticed the silent pointy eared figure towering above her.

Her eyes were big, far larger than they should be, and they drew her in. They drew everything in, as she felt herself floating upwards into the hypnotic gaze, losing herself in the process.

“Tell kitty everything,” commanded the hypnotic shifter.

“I... I… I can’t resist you,” stammered Jane, finding herself unable to disobey the big dark eyed voice.

“I wanted him to give me his sperm for old time’s sake. We dated in the past. Maybe he would still feel some attraction and give me a baby. I am growing older. If I am to reproduce, I need to do it soon”

“Kitty takes pity on your predicament,” said the feline, before taking the hypnotized woman by the hand and walking her back to Gary’s office.

Gary looked up from his computer. “Who are you?” he demanded, his face showing his surprise.

“Come for kitty,” she commanded as she stared down at him with her dark swirling eyes, as the trigger phrase did most of the work.

Gary felt all the energy drain out of his body, his head fell forwards as his mind instinctively retreated inwards to the dark floating space Kitty had prepared for him.

“Just for now,” whispered Kitty, her soft voice filling up the empty void in his mind. “I want you to remember that time you were in love with Jane, and forget everything that has happened since.”

A part of Gary struggled for a moment, as memories were suppressed, visions of faces forgotten, and his clothes gently removed.

“For the moment, its best that you don’t see me,” suggested Kitty. “I’m just a lamp, standing in the corner, not deserving one bit of your attention,” she giggled, gently stroking his hardening cock.

He blinked and found himself standing in front of his girlfriend Jane. They were both naked. She looked as sexy as ever and looked up at him with a passionate stare. They embraced each other, before enjoying hypnotic sex that only kitty would remember.

It was Jane who woke up later that day with foggy memories and a full womb.