The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s Transformation

CHAPTER 14: The Sarah Split

* * *

I ran the projector on the last lesson of the day. I had my students lower the classroom blinds to avoid fading out the image. I asked Billy to stay late so I could talk to him about his pattern of missed homework. Exactly two minutes after the other students had left I checked the hallway for stragglers and silently locked the door.

I’d gotten good at this.

I walked past the classroom of empty chairs, turned on the spot and leant against my desk. I looked over Billy, my one remaining student. He was still sitting, ignorant of my plans, looking down at his phone and occasionally swiping left.

Time passed.

Billy noticed the silence, looked up, then around, then back at me.

I grinned when I saw his startled face. Taking pleasure at the sight of him realizing he was now locked in a room with his Body Shifter teacher. The one he’d forced to pleasure him, in this very classroom, not more than two months ago.

I’d considered tying him to that chair with a whip, or perhaps growing big muscles, dragging him into the supply room and tearing off his clothes.

That would have been fun, but in the end, I decided that it was best to simply relax and let my Body Shifter takeover. It knew what he wanted. It knew what to do, and it was going to be so easy.

He watched as my body fat moved north, engorging my chest. My jumper thinned and receded into a thin white bikini that emphasized my rapidly growing legs and barely held up my football sized breasts.

I felt the warm glow of his dick hardening, and confirmed it by glancing between his legs.

He’d clearly gotten the message, stood up, and took the opportunity to run his hand along my now perfectly muscled abs. Without warning he spun me around, pushed me over my desk, reached around and plunged his fingers into my moist vagina.

A moment later I was moaning and begging him to get inside me, which he quickly obliged.

He pumped, I moaned, and contracted my insides around him tightly until he was compelled to pump me with his hot cum.

But if he was expecting me to orgasm, then he was disappointed. I lay silent and motionless on my oversized breasts. Billy, now quite confused tried to pump me a bit more, and then tried rubbing my boobs for a bit, before giving up.

Then came the awkward pause.

“Leave” I commanded, from underneath him, with whatever authority I could muster while my insides were full of his cum.

Billy grunted in acknowledgement, withdrew, fumbled with his trousers, unlocked the classroom door and walked out.

* * *

I was now alone.

The only thing I had to do now was get my overly sexualized body behind the desk to where there was no possibility that I could be seen from outside.

But first I had to convince my body.

I was holding my womb together, holding the warm juicy sperm inwards, willing it not to be absorbed by my hungry shapeshifter body. It resisted me. Made my breasts grow larger. Hair change color. Fingernails lengthen. I felt my legs stretch, and then go numb as I tried to stand until my knees gave way and I fell to the floor.

In my last act of defiance, I used my elongated arms to drag my shape shifting body under and past the desk and roll myself onto my back.

All was quiet. I smiled knowing I was now safe.

I opened my legs and felt a drop of hot cum roll down my ass cheek. Adsorbing it felt amazing. It didn’t matter anymore. I extended two elongated fingers inside me and allowed myself to feel the pleasure.

Silencing my moans with my left hand, I circled around my sensitive parts, oh how they were sensitive, and rubbed in the cum, feeling it fizz, sending waves of pleasure around my now oh so willing body.

Then it happened. Something changed. I can’t pretend to have thought too much about it at the time, but the orgasms got stronger, longer, overwhelming.

I looked down to see my belly turn to chrome, as slithers of silver started running up my body.

To be honest, I’d seen a couple of shifter split videos online, but never in person, and I definitely never considered that it could happen to me. Not until a few months ago at least.

I smiled a silver smile, as I watched my arms become enveloped in chrome. Drops of me began to fall from my fingers onto my breasts as I felt myself become free.

My thoughts became liquid. It was the most relaxing feeling ever as the difference between my head, my legs, even my hair became irrelevant. I was all one being as I gave myself fully, once and for all, to my Body Shifter consciousness.

* * *

I felt crowded. Instinctively I rolled over and started crawling towards something.

The more I moved the more the chrome slid off me, or into me.

The chrome was fading but my vision remained blurry. I was driven by my sense of smell, which became sharper as I moved.

I could smell a man. Billy. His name came to my lips. It was his chair, and with my desperate hunger I crawled over to it. On my knees I embraced it, and longed for his cum.

Shit, it didn’t work. My infatuation with this student was worse than before. I felt my plan to split, to remove his poison, was a fail.

“He’s all yours,” said a familiar voice from across the room.

I blinked, my vision quickly returning. I turned to my left and saw for the first time a familiar figure standing behind my desk.

She wore the same shirt and dress I was teaching in less than an hour ago. She had my hair; she had my purse… or was it her purse?

I was scared for a moment. Was she going to challenge me for Billy?

“What do you want?” I demanded, gripping the chair tighter.

“All I want is the love of my husband,” said Sarah with a contented grin, before dropping some cash on the desk for me and leaving.

As she left I became aware that the chrome was fading from my rapidly darkening skin. I stood up, found my reflection, and saw my unfamiliar face for the first time.