The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shout out to nightbluemage, xxxecil and seragliox for their Body Shifter Universe stories, as well as purvisshiftman for some absolutely amazing AI generated Body Shifter themed animations which inspired me to return.

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 12: Turning To the Dark Side

* * *

The family had just been to the zoo.

Their little boy was happy but exhausted, sleeping peacefully in his pushchair as the group walked through the strip mall to their car. It was late enough on a Sunday for all the shops to be closed, but that didn’t discourage the girls.

“We haven’t gone shopping in ages,” smiled his girlfriend/live in maid Samantha as she skipped out ahead to take a look through the window of a fashion store. Her beautiful Shifter eyes staring intently through the clear glass at the no expenses spared mannequins, frozen in time, adorned with the latest fashions.

Samantha stepped back, looking somewhat pleased with herself as she began a perfect ballerina twirl, with a long red dress materializing around her.

“What do you think?” she asked, winking one eye while revealing a leg in a most erotic manner.

“Red really is your color,” complemented Gary with a big smile on his face. Appreciating how she looked amazing, but pretty much how she always looked amazing.

Taking his eyes off the beauty for a moment, Gary turned to see his wife Sarah staring into the thick reinforced security glass of a fancy looking jewelry store.

She looked absolutely engrossed by the diamond encrusted gold ring that took centre stage on the display. Gary didn’t know anything about jewelry, but he could see the size of the rock and all those zeros on the price tag.

Those pretty eyes of hers were transfixed, as she moved her head along the window so she could get a good look at the goods from any angle she could. She stood on her tiptoes for a moment, eager as she was to see how the light reflected off its golden form, and through the geometry of the expertly cut diamond crystal.

Once satisfied, she stood back from the window, looked down and carefully cupped her hands together. After a moment’s concentration, her hands parted, revealing the golden diamond ring on her finger.

“It’s beautiful Gary, thank you,” she said gratefully as she kissed him playfully on the cheek.

Gary smiled then suddenly felt nervous, looking back at the security cameras outside the jewelry store. Feeling that they had somehow stolen the ring, he felt the need to push onwards and take them all back to his waiting car.

When he walked, he had a gorgeous girl on each arm.

* * *

Sarah was once again in her classroom, writing the headline of today’s study topic on the whiteboard. To keep her identity as a Body Shifter a secret, Sarah had changed back to her old human form. But these days she walked with a spring in her step and a happy contented smile on her face.

There was a snigger from the back. One of the boys must have whispered something silly. Perhaps it was Billy joking again about his latest conquest.

Sarah turned around to look at the class and was surprised to see worried faces on two of the girls up front. They were staring past her at the whiteboard, looking worried by what they saw.

“It’s not that hard,” Sarah muttered to herself as she turned around and looked for herself.

“Fuck Me Senseless!” was written on the board in Sarah’s own handwriting.

That was my “oh crap” moment.

A quick wipe with the eraser, and I was writing the title again. “Just keep calm, Sarah” I said quietly to myself, wondering if I was going crazy or if my Shifter body was rebelling again.

“H... e... mm... i... n... g... way,” I spelled on the board, mouthing every vocal to make sure that my traitorous hand wrote it properly.

I looked back at the class as if nothing had happened, only to see one of the shocked girls shake her head and point at the whiteboard in horror.

So I looked back. “I want to taste your CUM,” the board demanded, again in my careful scrawl.

“Oh shit,” I mouthed much louder this time, as I cleaned the board with another flick of my eraser. But it was too late. I could feel my dress tightening up around my slimming legs, while the cotton in my shirt was gradually transforming itself into silky lingerie.

Slowly I turned around, my folded arms covering my growing and partially exposed bosom, my face questioning how I could brush over this now very public infraction.

But to my surprise almost all of my students were suddenly gone, and all that remained was Billy, sitting alone in the centre of the room surrounded by now empty chairs.

I heard the door to the classroom close itself quietly on a spring. Departing student footsteps could be heard down the hallway.

“Still thinking of me?” Billy asked rhetorically, drawing my attention back towards him, as he looked me over.

“Let’s not do this,” I suggested plainly, raising both my eyebrows and slowly shaking my head. My folded arms were slowly being prised apart by the weight of my expanding breasts.

Billy stood up and smiled. “How are my grades doing?”

I backed away at his advance, my withdrawal suddenly blocked by the profanity stained whiteboard to my back.

“How many more ‘A’ grades do you want?” I pleaded, as I felt his aura of arousal envelop me. “You’ve stopped turning in your homework, I’ve started writing your essays for you.” By this point I was talking quickly and pretty much begging him to stop.

My shoes by this point had for the most part turned themselves into leather stiletto boots. Smooth black points slowly extended from my heels, forcing my curvaceous ass to slide upwards along the cold white plastic board.

He was close enough now I could feel his muscles grow. I noticed he was better dressed than before. That ugly sports cap he used to wear was gone, and now I saw a head full of hair, full of body, his face one of alpha masculinity.

I studied his jaw line, his lips, that way he looked into my eyes.

“None of that matters because I own you,” he explained, his hand running over my ear and down along my blond curly hair.

“No I...” I stammered, as my nipples hardened through silky lingerie, reaching out and touching his waiting hand.

“What are you?” he asked with a devious smile as he pinched the top of my ultra sensitive nipple.

“I’m your teacher,” I squeaked, my body shivering in anticipated pleasure.

“What are you really?” he whispered directly into my ear, as my hand brushed its way upwards along the inside of his leg.

“I’m your slave,” I corrected myself. My fingers having found his hardened member, pressed tightly against his trousers.

“What does my slave want?”

“I want you to take me,” I acknowledged. “To pin me up against this wall and fill me up with your sweet precious cum.”

“Good, let’s keep it that way” he smiled, suddenly backing away and turning towards his desk.

I was in heat. My enlarged breasts roaring with anticipation, and he was turning his back on me? My mouth was wide open in shock, as Billy walked to his desk to grab his rucksack.

I was nothing to this man, not even a polite fuck. I was to be kept on a leash, to do his bidding, to serve him like many others.

I felt a dark anger grow inside of me. What arrogance, I was worth more than this. If I was a slave to his cock, then he would be a slave to my needs. My dark thoughts were matched by darker drops that appeared on my white lingerie, like black ink poured on pure white paper.

My leather stiletto boots grew dark and shiny, like an evil second latex skin that flowed upwards over my knees. My right hand pointed downwards, fingers grouping together, growing longer, shinier and gaining flexibility. Forming a long black slimy rope, that reached the floor and trailed behind me as I walked.

“I didn’t say you could go,” I insisted firmly as he paused on the way to the classroom door.

He turned around in surprise, either at my new attire or attitude.

“You can’t leave until I’m satisfied,” I insisted, as I twirled my whip and expertly cracked it against his left buttock.

“What the fuck slave that hurt!” he squealed as he recoiled in pain, his hand instinctively covering the point of impact.

I extended my whip in length, and with one quick motion swung it forwards and coiled it around his legs. A single forceful pull knocked him over and dragged him back over to me.

The slimy whip coiled upwards around his knees, as I stepped over him with my sharp stiletto heels. He pulled his hand back from the floor at the last moment, to avoid having it impaled on my heel.

“Perhaps you were mistaken,” I suggested forcefully, staring down at him as he got a view of my black plastic dress actively splitting open in the middle. “My clit is hungry, and you’re going to please me.”

“You can’t do this to me,” he insisted as my slimy black rope whip moved up around his torso, immobilizing both his arms completely.

“You are now my cum-slave,” I insisted as my ropes tightened, causing him intentional discomfort and emphasizing my domination over him. “You will please me, or I’m going to squeeze every last drop of sperm out of your good-for-nothing-else-cock.”

He squirmed helplessly, as I fell to my knees and lowered my wet vagina over his face. Instinctively my body released a cloud of powerful pheromones, which he was forced to inhale.

He turned his head away, still resisting my erotic onslaught.

I playfully ran my fingers through his hair, as my slimy clit engorged itself ready for his attention. But I was impatient, so I followed up by grabbing his head and forcing it inside of me.

I shuddered as he squirmed between my legs. A moment later I allowed him to emerge and gasp for air. His face now covered in my sweet sticky fluid, tasting me for the first time, his body quickly adsorbing my aphrodisiac ladened lubricant.

His eyes rolled backwards for a moment, as my magic took effect.

In a few moments I leaned forwards and relaxed into him and felt his willing tongue touch my wet insides. My body shivered in expectation.

* * *

It was dark. Samantha squirmed from somewhere between my legs. Her distinctive and so familiar purr slowly brought me back to my senses.

I was somewhere else, confused. I allowed my eyes to grow larger so I could see the long black hair moving between my legs and the downstairs living room furniture spread around me in the dark.

I could still feel Billy’s tongue sliding around deep inside me, expertly caressing my insides. No that was Samantha’s tongue. Had I been dreaming? Sleepwalking again?

“Who is Billy?” Samantha asked, innocently, after carefully withdrawing her tongue.

I blinked back at her in the dark with my oversized eyes. This was compromising. Nobody was allowed to know about my affair with my student.

“You were saying his name when you were whipping me,” Samantha whispered, with a slight sensual moan. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell” she continued, keen to show her loyalty.

I was angry. I love my husband but Billy was driving me crazy, corrupting me, and haunting my dreams. My Shifter Body was falling for his poison, and I needed to get it out.

It was then that I knew what I had to do to make it stop.