The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 8

KENDRA ASCENDING.

Brianna and Robert were curled up together his couch watching a movie. She had on a very thin, short negligee. As he watched the film, totally engrossed, his hand would run automatically up and down the outside of her thigh then on her ass. She loved lying next to him, feeling him close, his hand running possessively on her body.

She felt so warm and feminine and sexy and owned. Robert would make comments about the movie and she would fake answers to him and smile but her mind was on tomorrow and the next day. She had asked for a session today but Robert had told her no that he planned an all day session tomorrow. That news had made her gasp and her pussy moisten. All day; it couldn’t come fast enough.

Then the next day she would be getting her boob job that would make her body look even more perfect. Her mind kept running scenarios in her mind with her new tits: stripping, fucking Robert, fucking customers, showing them off in tight, lewd clothes when she went shopping or clubbing. She thought about how much Candi would love them, her boobs just like Candi’s.

She had told Angel that Robert was taking her and the top five earning girls on a spa vacation to San Diego for two weeks. She had expected Angel to react violently in opposition but she had only glanced up from her GED studies and said, “Ok, if that’s what you want. See you in two weeks.”

She hadn’t even asked when Brianna was leaving. As Brianna was packing she felt a deep surge of hurt by her girl friends callous reaction. Why had she seemed so nonchalant about it? Didn’t she care, wouldn’t she miss Brianna?

As she was applying her makeup in the bathroom mirror Brianna had the strongest feeling that something was horrifically wrong with herself, that she was being influenced to do things she didn’t want to. That she was fucking up her life and her relationship with Angel. That somehow, in some way she couldn’t quite place a finger on, she was destroying her one shot at happiness and everything she cared about was being ripped from her like her heart itself was being removed. She felt as in a some Lovecraftian nightmare with no way to will herself out of it or even cry out for help.

Brianna had kept one secret from Angel. She had long known she would propose to the love of her life when Angel turned 21 when she was a CPA and no longer dancing, when Angel herself was in college. It would be the perfect present to the person who cared for her like no one ever would and who Brianna loved like no other. Or at the time she thought she would love like no other.

Now all that seemed like some hazy dream that was very much divorced from the reality of what their lives were supposed to be. Everything had gone off kilter; she had fallen unexpectedly in love with her boss, she had found her life’s passion, stripping, had quit school and was cheating like crazy on Angel with Robert, Candi and even random customers at the club without really giving it much thought or care.

And I want her to miss me after all that? she thought looking at herself guiltily in the mirror as she tried to apply eye shadow. A big tear fell from her lovely green eye and she sniffed. Soon others followed.

Brianna started crying her mascara flowing down her cheeks making her look even sadder and more pathetic. “What the fuck is wrong with me?” she asked her reflection between sobs. “What am I doing to myself, to Angel?” Brianna jammed her fist in her mouth, biting down hard to muffles her sobs, drawing blood. She didn’t want Angel to hear her and be scared and worried, she couldn’t do that to her. Not to her sweet Angel.

But now, lying there with Robert, her mind dizzy with images of her new boobs, showing them off, having them touched, used, cum on, she knew everything was as it was supposed to be, her life was going just as she had always planned and wanted. With an all day session with the glasses and drugs ahead and perfect boobs just around the corner thoughts of Angel were far away.

Brianna was standing in front of a mirror in Robert’s basement gym. She had given herself an injection of the purple drug and put on the glasses and ear buds as instructed.

She had been working out for the last two hours pumping iron hard. Now she was doing bicep curls. She loved how her body looked, so fit, so strong, so sexy.

She gazed at her image as she ripped up another curl. She was working out in cut off blue jean shorts that exposed the bottom half of her ass and fuck me boots that came up to her knees. She was totally nude from there up. It was the first time in her life she had worked out topless and she realized how much she loved it.

She realized she would always work out like this at Roberts’s house from now on. I look like I want to fuck the weights or have them fuck me, she thought behind her dark glasses. Her pussy approved of that thought and gave a small spasm. Her cunt and body always told her when she was thinking the right things now.

She forced out one more rep with a groan then dropped the bar. She gazed blankly at her body, at its magnificence. Every enhanced muscle and curve so inviting and erotic as her tanned skin glowed with health and fitness and sweat. “I am a slave,” she said, repeating the words flowing into her ears. “Robert commands me. His thoughts are my thoughts because I have no thoughts. I need to have Robert’s thoughts in my mind. Thinking Robert’s thoughts turns my body on. It turns me on.”

She picked up the bar and pounded out ten more reps and dropped them like some kind of automation.

She gazed at her pumped arms, how strong and sexy they looked. “I am a fit, perfect body made to obey. My mind is weak and open. The stronger my body gets the weaker my mind gets. I work out to have a perfect body and empty mind. Having a sexy, fit body and weak mind is what I always wanted. I love having a sexy body and weak mind. I was born to have a weak mind controlled by others and a strong, hot body eager to obey that control.”

Robert appeared out of nowhere. “Kendra, face me.”

She turned around like a perfect soldier and faced him, arms back, chest and ass out, head held high. He held three more syringes and the leather strap. On the floor were a scouring brush and pail filled with water and cleaner.

“I want you to shoot yourself up with these right now.”

Brianna immediately stepped forward with sure confidence and took one of the syringes and the strap. She tied it around her workout engorged arm like an expert, found the vein and slid the needle in smoothly.

She shivered as the drug hit her brain and she dropped the syringe to the floor. He could see her strong thigh and calf muscles straining to keep her standing.

It took her a few moments to get herself under control and she took the next needle from Robert and quickly and efficiently repeated the procedure. This time she couldn’t stay up and fell to the floor. She collapsed on her ass and sat there shaking.

She started moaning and writhing and rubbing her tits and pussy so slowly it looked like she was a character in a film running in slow motion. Her mouth was opening and closing but she made no sounds.

He knelt beside her and held out the last syringe. “Kendra, shoot yourself up with this now,” he commanded.

She reached out with a shaking hand and slid the shining needle in her exposed vein one more time.

As soon as the drug was in her she laid down on her back. Robert could see her pussy was soaking wet through her shorts. Then a much larger stain appeared between her legs on her ass, all over the floor. She had pissed herself.

“You dirty whore,” Robert said. “You pissed yourself. You must feel so humiliated, what a filthy slut you are. You have no shame at all, do you Kendra?” he said knowingly pushing the buttons he had planted in her.

Her back arched and her head rolled from side to side. Her full wet lips opened producing a sound Robert had never heard from a human before, a moan, a gurgle, a whine, a yell, a gasp all twined together for a long, long time. Her hands attacked her cum and piss laden crotch in long hard pushes.

Her body shivered then went still for a moment. Then he could see individual muscles twitch and spasm: her neck, the right side of her face, her lips, her left thigh, her abs, her right triceps then her left bicep, both her calves, like she was receiving electric shocks.

Mr. Grey’s warning about one shot every two weeks echoed in Robert’s head and Kendra’s severe reaction was a testament to it, but his timetable was rushed. He had to end this battle between him and Angel and move forward with his reckoning with Sarkosian and Marius. He had to get her gone as she was the last thing from Brianna’s life holding her back. Also Sarkosian’s interest in her worried him. Maybe it went only as far as the extra money it brought him and Sullas but maybe it would become something more.

Maybe the little corpse and Marius would soon want him to send her to Sullas’ house. Maybe they would want Brianna to be the main course at their banquet. Even though they had never evinced any desire to enjoy his dancers before, Brianna’s beauty could wear down any man, hadn’t she done it to him? Maybe they would take her away before he could act. And he needed her to have any shot at winning this game of Blood Sport.

He knew a final accounting with Sullas and Sarkosian was drawing close. Ultimately he realized he would rather sacrifice Brianna in that battle if he had to and have the club all to himself than have her and live with the leeches who kept him from having total control of his life. But if he could pull this off, find a way to do it, rid himself of Marius and Sarkosian while keeping Brianna, then he would come away with a victory beyond his wildest hopes.

So right now, he had to break her totally and completely. And he swore that break her he would, here and now, she would be broke forever, bent to his will alone.

Robert pushed the scouring brush and pail of cleaner towards Brianna who still lay there rubbing herself, making noises. He grabbed her head by her hair and lifted it to him.

“When you feel up to it I want you to clean this whole gym, the floor and equipment with this. I don’t give a shit how long it takes. Do you understand? Make sure you get every drop of that piss up too.”

Brianna shook her head then it started shaking up and down in quick, sharp movements over and over like a battery operated toy.

Robert reached over to the controller strapped it to her arm and placed a new control chip in with the instructions he wanted her to absorb during the very long cleaning ahead. He turned on his heel and left her lying there.

Brianna was on the third floor of Head Lights surrounded by leering, drunk, VIP’s. She was splayed out in a bed her legs held open by a bar that bound her ankles. Her arms were also held the same way above her head. Her ass was held up by some kind of box. Someone was ramming a huge dildo in her asshole. Another customer was fucking her pussy while another was straddling her stomach and had his dick stuffed down her throat.

Brianna was reeling in delightful delirium. She couldn’t even think, all she could do was ride the waves of pleasure in how many ways she was being used, how many ways her body could make money for Robert and High Lights, how good it felt to be just this dirty and cheap, how hot it made her brain and pussy run.

She felt the cocks in her pussy and mouth exploded at the same time. The man pulled out of her mouth and cum drenched her face and new, big fake tits. Her own body strained at her restraints as it rocked in a powerful orgasm that never seemed to end.

“Oh god, yes! More…give me more! Please fucking cum on me…cum in me hard” she yelled as she roiled in pleasure.

“Cum on me!” she yelled as she pushed the scouring brush along the corner of the room displacing some dirt.

Brianna shook her head and looked around. She wasn’t in the club getting the fuck of her hot, young life, she was cleaning Roberts’s gym. She held up the brush and stared at it. The daydream had seemed so real. She felt her cunt. It was leaking like mad. It had loved the day dream as much as Brianna had. Brianna giggled drunkenly. “Oh god, you are one sexed up slut,” she said to herself in an airy, sing song voice.

Brianna’s was going down on Candi’s pussy, lapping like a dog in heat. Candi was rubbing those lovely, warm, smooth thighs along her neck and cheek and shoulders. “Come on you worthless skank, give me all that tongue,” Brianna’s lover moaned.

Brianna doubled her efforts, nuzzling Candi’s clit with her nose while she rotated and moved her tongue around in Candi’s cunt. She took deep, deep breaths of Candi’s scent and it caused her to get light headed. Suddenly she could feel Candi’s pussy contract followed by her lovers cunt squirting juice all over her face. Candi moaned in pleasure and her thighs clasped Brianna’s head in place like a warm flesh vice as it got soaked.

Finally Candi grabbed Brianna by her hair and jerked her head up roughly. “You’re such a wicked, little hot bitch aren’t you?” she asked in husky voice.

“I am. I’m just a wicked little hot bitch,” asserted Brianna.

Candi smiled at her with a wanton, evil look. “Yeah, everyone knows what you are. You want to cum now, don’t you?”

Brianna mewled the answer, “Yes, please Candi, make me cum…”

“I know just how to do to it.” She raised her hand and slapped Brianna across the face hard. Brianna’s face exploded in stinging pain.

Candi laughed haughtily. “Yeah, you like that don’t you? You love being degraded, feeling useless and cheap. Have some more till you cum.”

Smack! Smack! Smack! Brianna heard bells, tears came to her eyes and drool flew and dripped from her open mouth, her face burned. Her pussy quivered and burned too, only with excitement.

Smack! This time Brianna moaned with the blow and her cunt exploded with pleasure that ran up her spin and suffused her body and mind with the totality of the orgasm.

Candi laughed. “Yeah, I know what you are what you like.”

Brianna laughed, “Yeah I know what I am and what I like.”

She blinked her eyes and was back in the gym. She was on her knees, leaning over, drool flowing from her mouth onto the floor and her hands. She could swear her face stung where dream Candi had struck her.

She ran her hands in the puddle of drool, lifted her fingers up to her mouth and licked it off and giggled. “Whoooaaa….” she sputtered.

She grinned lazily. “Heyyyy…I… have a..c…c..coo..cool…i...d..idea.”

She spit on the floor. Some went on the floor some on her arms and hands. “I can wash the gym with my spit. That is soooo hot.” She put the brush in her spit and started scouring the floor with it, laughing softly.

Angel was tied to the bed. Brianna had a huge strap on and was plowing her hard up the ass. “Yeah you delicate little whore. This is what you like. Don’t pretend anymore you want it gentle. You fucking lied to me all that time. You want it just like your stepdad gave it to you. Nice and hard, don’t you?”

Angel whined and moaned and nodded as she shivered in pleasure. “Yes, I lied. I want it hard, just like my stepdad did to me. I love it.”

Kendra snarled like a wild animal, her face a twisted rictus of hurt, rage and betrayal. “Yeah, you fucking lied to me when I trusted you. All those years you fucked with me. But no more lies now you fucking whore. I know your game. I’m going to make you pay.”

Kendra rammed the dildo in even harder and Angel moaned louder.

“Kendra?”

Brianna blinked away from Angel. She was standing up cleaning the lat machine with her brush. She turned her head and saw Robert.

“Robert?”

“Yes.”

“Are you really there?” she asked in soft, wondering voice.

“I’m pretty sure I am. Are you?”

“Wellll….um….maybe. I don’t know much of anything right now… I don’t think…I ..m..might be like…um….here…or somewhere…else..y..you ..k…know,” she said in a slow, honeyed, carefree voice as she giggled. “I think I’m like fucking maybe crazy….and shit.”

“You know more than you think. I want you to tell me what you know.”

And suddenly she knew the first thing. She had to clean. She straightened up and began cleaning again. She flexed her tricep as she reached to clean the machine. She loved to flex and pose and show off her body for Robert while she worked for him and obeyed his commands. He’s watching me flex my muscles on my perfect body while I obey him, she thought lazily and a strong shiver ran down her spine.

Suddenly a massive overwhelming series of lights saturated her brain and eyes, whispers became clear voices which became unassailable commands and convictions.

When it stopped she did know many things. When she spoke it was with the firmness and total certainty of a true believer, a fanatic. “I’m Kendra Kelly. I love you. You are the center of my life. I exist for you and only you. Brianna Brandt is dead. She was a created by me because my asshole father tried to keep me from being what I always wanted to be, what I was born to be.”

“Tell me more.”

Kendra arched her back as she cleaned so Robert could see all the little lines and sexy muscles under that golden skin. She wanted so desperately to rub her pussy as Robert watched her work and obey but without his permission it was not possible. She rubbed her thighs together and enjoyed how her pussy responded.

“I am Kendra Kelly. You are my center and existence. I live only for you and High Lights. I will give my mind and body to you and High Lights. My mind exists only to absorb your thoughts and ideas and my body exists to only obey those thoughts and ideas.”

“More, Kendra.”

Kendra put her leg up on the raised corner of the station. She flexed her thigh and calf. She could feel herself getting off, knowing Robert was watching her.

“I am Kendra Kelly. I will gladly do anything you command. My life was empty and dead till you freed me, made me understand what I wanted, helped me find my true path again. Freed me to live for you. I am nothing but a grateful vessel to fulfill your every wish. My mind is open and empty and useless awaiting your commands and thoughts to fill it with purpose and desire. I only want what you want, crave what you need.”

He walked over and put his hands on her cheeks and brought her head close to his.

“And tell me Kendra, what would you do for me?”

She smiled with confidence. “Anything you command. Give you all I have, steal for you, lie for you, hurt people for you, kill for you, kill myself for you. My life is not mine but yours. I will never let you down or fail you. My life for yours.” Kendra’s pussy burned and leaked at the thought of killing herself on Robert’s command. She had no doubt the moment she put the gun to her head and squeezed the trigger she would have the greatest orgasm of her life.

He pulled her face close to him and gave her a long, hard kiss. “Kendra, I think you finally are where you need to be.” She smiled again and this time pulled him in for the kiss.

“Now one last thing. You are so deeply out of it right now. The drugs and glasses and sounds have you in a totally unthinking, suggestible state. You feel it, don’t you?”

“Yes I do.”

“You love being in this state, don’t you? You love it more than you love being yourself. It feels like your mind is one big wet hot cunt ready to cum. You wish you could feel like this all the time.”

“Oh fucking shit….” Kendra moaned. “Fuck yeah I love this. I want to feel this all the time….fo…for…ev..ever and….ever.”

“So far it’s been the sessions that put you in this state but from now on when I say, ‘This is an order’ you will return to this state for me. Do you understand?”

“Oh yessss….I do. I want this sooo fucking b..b..ba…bad..”

“Good, because I like you like this. You’re going to be like this a lot from now on.”

“Thank you….” she gasped softly.

Robert and Kendra were lying in bed and the hour was late. They had the ride to San Diego the next day but neither could sleep. Robert was thinking about the gorgeous girl next to him. He never felt so good, so in control. He looked at her amazing face as it rested on her pillow as she stared at him. Her incredible green eyes were wide as saucers and glazed over and had been since he took her glasses off after the last shot of the drug.

Her irises were shrunken down to pin pricks and it gave her eyes and face a totally blank, vacant look. She almost never blinked and he wondered how someone could keep them open without blinking for so long. Her body lay there, limp as an overcooked noodle. The only physical movements she had performed all night was licking her lips often and once in while she would open her mouth in an O shape then close it.

“Robert,” she said in a low, toneless, so completely hollow voice.

“Yes, baby.”

“I was like thinking. Um…like..I had this…um…ah..idea…like…um…if you..can do it. If like..you want to…like…like do..it ..to m..me.”

“What is it Kendra? If I can help you I will. Nothing is good enough for you.”

“I was…wondering if you could….like…you..know…empty me..out…but only…um….if …you want to.”

“Empty you out?”

“Um…yeeaahh…like…just…ah…you know. Like if you emptied my head out…like totally….like…nothing inside me…but you.. I…I…want..that. I..think…think it would so fucking…cool.”

He wrapped his arm around her and drew her closer. “You’re getting there, Kendra. “I’m working on it. Soon now, soon.”

She smiled and kissed his cheek slowly. “Thank you.”

Two weeks later Robert was driving Kendra to Candi’s house. She had gotten her implants from Roberts’s doctor and he had done his usual spectacular job. Kendra’s C cups were now D cups. Her breasts which formally looked great now looked like they were on nice steroid program: Somewhat rounder, somewhat bigger, sticking out even more than they had. And of course because they looked rounder, bigger, and stuck out even more, they looked fake, just as Kendra wanted.

Kendra had spent countless hours in Robert’s house alone while he was managing the club just sitting in front of mirrors looking at her amazing chest, smiling, giggling, laughing, rubbing out.

She would rub out constantly gazing at her brand new tits, cumming over and over again. They look so sexy and fake, she would think as she gazed and rubbed and came. I look like stripper. No one could think I do anything else but take my clothes off for cash. She rolled the idea in her head over and over and got off again and again. Everyone will stare at my tits no matter where I am or what I’m doing. She couldn’t get enough of it.

Robert had broached the idea that instead of going back to her apartment with Angel and back to work she may want to spend a week at Candi’s place. He said he would give both a week off, a gift to Kendra and her best friend.

He said she could work extra shifts to make up his money when she returned. Kendra thought that was a great idea too. That way Robert wouldn’t lose anything and besides there was no place she would rather be than showing off her body stripping at the club and now she had her new boobs to expose! She couldn’t wait to work double or triple shifts for him.

She rewarded him with a massive blow job followed by a rough, violent fuck on the kitchen table. Kendra couldn’t believe how generous her lover and boss was. First he paid for her implants and now he was giving her a week off.

Kendra had called Angel and told her that she would be staying another week in San Diego that the girls liked the spa and city too much to come back yet. Angel had once again acquiesced with a simple, “Great, have fun.” This time Kendra didn’t give a second thought about Angel’s response, she was lost in her own world of desires.

They pulled up outside Candi’s apartment. Kendra’s eyes had returned to normal by now and she was her old ebullient self.

Robert reached into his wallet and pulled out a driver’s license with Kendra’s picture and name on it, a social security card with the same and two credit cards also with Kendra Kelly’s name. A call to Santos had been all it took to acquire the real deals. And a payment of ten grand.

“Hey, you left these with me when you went into surgery,” he said holding them out.

Kendra laughed. “Fuck, I don’t even remember. I’m such an air head sometimes. Thanks lover,” she said taking them and giving him a long kiss.

“Kendra, when you get back you need to tell Angel about us. No more fucking around, do you understand me?”

She smiled and gave him another long kiss. “I understand. I promise you I will.”

“Great. Now you and Candi have some fun this week.”

She gave him that knock out, crooked, sexy smile. “Oh we will. Candi is a fun girl.”

“Try not to forget me,” he said sadly.

She slid her arms around his neck. “Never, I promise. You are never out of my mind no matter where I am or what I’m doing. I love you more than anything. Say the word and I will never speak to Candi again.”

He laughed. “I guess I’m a very lucky guy.”

“You’re perfect. You are the center of my life. I am nothing without you.”

“Ok, ok. Get out of here before I change my mind, take you home and screw you all day.”

She kissed him again. “You have a lifetime to screw me. You know that. Do you want me now?”

He smiled. “Yeah, why not? One for the road.”

Immediately Kendra began taking his pants off and licking her lips.

Candi loved Kendra’s new tits. Kendra asked Candi if they looked fake. When she said yes both girls libidos went into immediate red line. Candi pulled Kendra into her bedroom ripping Kendra’s blouse off, tearing it and dragged her into bed.

She got some coke and poured it on Kendra’s chest and snorted it up as both girls giggled and laughed. Candi then started licking the residue off Kendra’s firm, up right globes then moved to her neck and down her stomach to her pussy.

Candi paused and let a long line of spit drop down into Kendra’s cunt then moved her head in to follow. Soon both girls were rolling and rocking in the bed, rubbing their firm, warm tits against each others. They loved the feeling. They fucked all night, doing coke, smiling, giggling, and moaning desperately grasping each other’s athletic, young bodies with feverish hands.

The next day Kendra asked Candi to take her shopping. Both girls loaded up on sexy, tight clothes; bustiers, miniskirts, micro skirts, crop tops, camis, hot pants, stockings, garters, fuck me boots, ultra high heeled shoes, the works. Anything revealing or sexy either was quickly snatched up by their manicured hands and paid for by plastic.

They would often enter the dressing rooms together, undress each other and lovingly put the new clothes on each other’s bodies.

In one store Candi was pressed up against Kendra trying to put a lacy bra on her, her tits burrowing into Kendra’s bare back. Candi’s nipples were hard as rocks from the contact and Kendra moaned softly which elicited a corresponding moan from Candi. Soon Candi was placing kisses on Kendra’s warm, smooth back and neck which led to both girls going at it with abandon.

When they emerged from the dressing room, both sweaty, flushed and smiling one of the workers stared at them with disapproval. Kendra could feel her eyes boring in on her. She felt like a cheap tramp and that only made her hornier. She blushed and made a show of wiggling her ass even more as she walked away from the girl.

When they were at the last store waiting for the clerk to pack the items Kendra touched her credit card and made a hissing noise and pulled her finger back. “Fuck, that plastic is burning up!” she squealed. Both girls burst out in a fit of giggles.

Candi gave her a lascivious grin. “Hey, my bed must be getting cold by now. Why don’t we go back and warm it up?”

“Oh we will. But one more thing I have to take care of. I need to get my stripper gear on.”

Candi giggled. “Stripper gear?”

Kendra grinned. “Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it for a while now and I need to get it done before I hit the club again.”

Candi and Kendra lay in bed taking a short rest before the next fuck. She lazily ran her hand along the deep groove that ran up Kendra’s back. It was so sexy. It was more pronounced than most girls because of the workouts Kendra did. Candi loved how it felt.

She stared at the new tramp stamp still red and inflamed above Kendra’s round, tight ass. It said PROPERTY OF HIGH LIGHTS in flowing, colorful script. Running down her side Kendra had gotten BAD GIRL. After the GIRL was a busty, sexy girl with a come hither look sprouting devils horns.

On her left ass cheek was her name Kendra Kelly with a heart between the words. She had also gotten a tribal tattoo around her whole right thigh that matched the old one around her arm.

To finish off what Kendra called her stripper gear she now had a nose ring in her right nostril and stud in her navel. Lastly she had had two little barbell nipple rings put in her small nipples. She told Candi they would always remind her how perfect her body was and how she had to keep working out to keep it maintained.

Candi thought that was so vain and so hot. Everything about Kendra turned her on like crazy; how she looked, the sound of her voice, the wild, crazy way she acted, how amazing she was in bed.

Candi had been more conservative, getting a butterfly over her shaved pussy and her name on her ass cheek to match what Kendra had done. She had never wanted a tattoo before but she was crushing on Kendra so hard she wanted to do anything Kendra did.

They had been having sex constantly for five days only leaving the bed to refuel with food and drink for the next marathon sex session. The sheets were yellow with cum and sweat, soaking wet and reeking of sex. They had been too hot and horny to even think about taking the time to wash or change them.

Kendra lay curled up with Candi, running her hands slowly over her naked body. She smiled with her eyes closed. Ever since her last session she could see various flashing colors in the back of her eyes. She had had this before after sessions but they had only lasted from a few minutes to a few hours but now it was a week later and they still were there. She could also hear, almost feel sounds or whispers in her head.

When she closed her eyes the whisper and light effect was enhanced. She didn’t know what Robert or the last session had done to her but she loved it and wanted more. She knew the lights and noises were filling her head with ideas and thoughts and making her act in certain ways that she wanted and enjoyed, that turned her on.

She could feel the last vestiges of her old, boring self fading away, like a orange being peeled revealing the new wild, fun girl who was taking charge of her body.

She was starting to feel like a body that was being driven and guided in all things by some invasive, outside alien voice, that her captive and weakened mind no longer had or wanted any say in what happened to her body or her life.

She loved how it made her feel and it made her want her body to become an even more empty vessel to be controlled and manipulated.

On some level Kendra knew the new aggressive invader in her mind was making her think and want to be further controlled and this knowledge just made her feel hotter and desire it more. It was so sexy to be controlled. She found herself fantasizing about being controlled, used and ordered around all the time now and masturbated to amazing orgasms to those fantasies.

Kendra giggled as the lights flashed in her head, all kinds of crazy, sexy, naughty thoughts pouring into her brain.

“What?” asked Candi licking that irresistible groove down Kendra’s back.

“If we stay in this bed much longer I think mold will grow on us from these sheets.”

“Let it grow,” said Candi.

A sudden thought invaded Kendra’s mind, how sexy it would be if the mold grew on them, on their sweaty bodies, took over their empty minds and made them fuck and suck till they died in each other’s arms. “God that’s so hot,” she said softly to herself, her eyes glazing over, “the sex mold controlling our bodies and then our minds. I want to be controlled.” Suddenly she shivered with a small orgasm from the seductive thought.

Candi’s head popped up. “Did you just fucking cum?”

Kendra giggled. “Yeah, I was thinking about something so fucking hot.”

“God damn I wish I was as easy as you,” said Candi with admiration.

Kendra turned to her. “I’ll fucking make you as easy as me,” she husked as she drew Candi close for the next attack on her body.