The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 7

SARKOSIAN’S FACES, ROBERT’S SELF REFLECTION AND A FINAL NIGHT FOR LOST BRIANNA AND HER SWEET ANGEL.

Brianna was driving to Roberts. She had lied to Angel, she didn’t have to dance. But she had been dwelling on having a boob job and knew she needed to ask him his advice. He always knew what was best. He was so smart and quickly made those hard decisions that seemed to always vex Brianna. She also knew she could get a nice long session with the glasses.

She appreciated Angel’s vote of confidence but she kept thinking about bigger, boobs, tits that looked fake so everyone would know what kind of girl she was. Perfect fake boobs, like Candi had.

She kept thinking about how good they looked, how great they felt every time she grabbed them and sucked on them, which was pretty much now a nightly bathroom stall occurrence between them.

Brianna was lying on the coach, her head resting in Robert’s lap. She had had a lovely two hour session then he had fucked her every which way for another hour. He was dressed but her body was naked in all its glory. Her eyes were closed and she could see all kinds of colored lights flashing behind her eyelids. Her brain felt numb and empty. She breathed deeply, happily absorbed in the lights and the overpowering love she felt for her man as he gently caressed her cheek. My man…my man…my perfect, beautiful man..I’m soooo lucky… she thought sluggishly.

She started to speak but her tongue felt as lazy as she was and her words sounded slurred but she didn’t care. She never felt better in her life.

“Robert, I’ve been thinking about something. Like I want to look perfect, I have to look perfect.”

“I know baby. I know your looks are everything to you.”

“Do you think I have any flaws?”

“Kendra you’re the best looking piece of ass I have ever seen and I’ve seen them all. But who is perfect?”

Brianna’s heart started to race. There is something wrong with me! I don’t look perfect. Robert will leave me for someone. Does he really think that bitch Lisa is sexier? Is that why he won’t dump her ass? Or is there some other girl I don’t know about that he’s fucking? I can’t lose him. I can’t.

“Be honest, please tell me, what’s wrong with me?” she said in a needy whine.

“There is nothing wrong with you, baby. It’s just that you’re a stripper. And to be honest, you’re boobs are a little small. I mean look at Candi, her boobs are perfect, don’t you think? I always thought you would look perfect with tits like hers.”

Brianna felt her pussy moisten. The fact that Robert considered her boobs inferior to Candi’s felt humiliating and it also turned her on. And thinking of Candi’s big, fake breasts was also getting to her libido.

“Robert you are so amazing. You always know what’s going on in my head. I’ve been thinking about Candi’s boobs for a while now. She has those fake strippers’ tits. I want some too, just like hers.”

He kissed her forehead but she was too captivated by the lights to open her eyes. “I’ll tell you what; I’m going to give them to you as a present. To my best girl, I’ll pay.”

“Oh wow….Oh..wow…wow…” she murmured both at a spectacular burst of lights and the great news.

“Yeah, I’m the one who hooked Candi with a good guy in San Diego. I’ll take you to him. It takes a couple weeks to heal up so I don’t want you dancing. In fact, I want to take care of you myself till you get better so you will come live with me for two weeks after the surgery. No dancing, no nothing, just you and me together.”

“I love you so much….you do everything for me,” she said softly as she craned her head up and puckered her lips for a kiss, eyes still closed.

“I love you too,” he said before they kissed long and deep.

“What about Angel? I don’t think she will be too happy about the boob job or you being gone that long.”

Brianna shot him and evil smile and waved her pinky finger, “No Angel problem. I have that horny slut wrapped right around my finger.”

Robert laughed. “Kendra, You’re so sexy when you’re wicked. I love it.”

Brianna laughed wantonly. “I’m just a wicked sexy girl.”

She ran her finger along his arm. “You know, love, I’ve been thinking about maybe doing something with my hair too,” she said cautiously. What if Robert doesn’t want me to change it?

“Hmm…not a bad idea. How about something short? You know, you have such a sexy neck and that long hair covers it up too much. Don’t you want to show it off?”

Brianna squealed finally opening her eyes. “Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!”

“What?” he said, smiling.

“No fucking shit that is exactly what I was thinking! Robert, fuck, I’ve never met anyone like you. It’s like we’re always thinking the exact same thing. So fucking crazy.”

He smiled an unctuous smile. “I guess we’re just two of the same. Made for each other.”

She pounced and started tearing his clothes off.

Robert was sitting at the bar nursing a whiskey. High Lights was packed again and Brianna was shaking her goods on the main stage, driving the customers over the edge.

One moment he was sitting alone and the next Sarkosian was sitting on the next stool. Robert had never heard or seen him until he looked over.

Sarkosian smiled at him, staring with those big, brown, gentle moist eyes.

“Ah my, this is the spot, Roberto, the place to be on a Saturday night. The City of Angels and you have all of them right here on stage, yes you do,” he said in that strangely appealing sing song voice.

Robert waved the bartender over. “Whatever he wants, on the house.”

“Glass of milk will hit the perfect spot there,” Sarkosian said. The bartender glanced at Robert who rolled his eyes and nodded.

“Had this great big pastrami sandwich at Berinelli’s. Now I have a touch of heartburn. Milk coats the stomach. Did you know that Robert?”

“Yeah.”

“Ever have pastrami there?”

“Can’t say I’ve had the pleasure.”

Sarkosian put his arm around Robert. Robert stiffened up. He half expected a knife in the gut.

“Try it sometime. Best in the whole city. Tell Berinelli I sent you. We’re pals from way back. He will set you up right, no cost of course.”

Robert had eaten there many times. The food was exquisite. Now he wondered if this creature next to him and Sullas had their hooks in Berinelli just like they did him, draining him month after month like vampires.

“Thanks Sarkosian, I appreciate that,” said Maxin.

Sarkosian had never given any other name. It was the name he was known by in certain circles all through LA. Just…Sarskosian. Robert wondered if it was his first name or last name or some fake name.

He almost asked but then wondered if Sarkosian would take offense. Maybe he would just cut Robert’s throat as soon as he asked. Every time he was around Sarkosian he had the feeling he was going to die. And he didn’t want to drag this conversation out any longer than he had to. Robert adjusted his tie. He suddenly felt it hard to breath.

Sarkosian nodded to Brianna who was doing a series of intricate, athletic dance moves all the while holding a seductive fuck me look on her face. The crowd was going nuts, cheering her on and throwing money at her. “She’s something, eh Roberto? Like she was delivered from the heavens above. I’ve never seen one like her. Kendra, right?”

Robert’s stomach dropped. He glanced up at her then down at his drink. “Just another stripper,” he replied in an offhand, bored voice.

Did Sarkosian want to fuck her? The thought made him sick. He was so repulsed by him he wondered if he could ever have sex with Brianna again knowing this creature had had his way with her body.

Sarkosian had never asked to use any of his girls in all this time. Of course it would be on the house for Sarkosian. Prime time pussy for free. All he wanted. That he had never once asked had always surprised Robert. But if he was going to do it, Brianna was the one. She would be the one who could even break the Pope down.

He felt Sarkosian’s hand tighten on his shoulder. “Ah no, Robert. Not just some other. She is a natural. How she looks, how she moves.”

“Yeah, she knows how to do it.”

“Look at the people. They can’t get enough of her. And look at the money. They can’t give it to her fast enough. And then the lap dances the private rooms upstairs. But we both know, she’s not really a stripper, is she Robert? She is so much more to you, no?”

He turned to Sarkosian who was looking right at him with those flat, rheumy, soft brown eyes. Robert was shaking inside. What did this walking corpse know? How could he know anything? Did he know what he had done to Brianna? What he planned to do with her, what he planned to turn her into? It seemed like he knew everything that went on in High Lights and Robert’s life. But how could he know what was only in Robert’s head? It just wasn’t possible, was it?

“Of course she’s just a stripper. Just like the others,” he said with emphasized distain.

The little man shook his head and grinned slyly, “No, she is not that at all. She is so much more. Don’t be so shy. Admit it to me. Tell me the truth like a good friend. I already know, you see. I always know Roberto.”

Robert felt sweat start to form on his skin. He threw up his hands, “I don’t know what you mean. Seriously, where are you going with this?”

“She is walking gold to you. She has made this the place to be. She has delivered it all to you on those long lovely legs. She is walking gold, to you and now for me.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The only thing worth talking about, money. I have been watching closely and have come to a decision in the interest of your close partner Sullas. You will start to pay twenty K more a month. We both know that is fair considering what the lovely lady is doing for you. Remember, that means she does it for Marius too.”

Robert felt like he was trapped in an elevator that was free falling, waiting for the crash. He knew the whole thing was a facade. The club was his in name only. Sullas and his little monster could do anything they wanted; tell him to burn High Lights down for the insurance money, have the girls go to Sullas’ house for sex parties, have him buy food and drink till his and clubs credit maxed then sell it off cheap, bust the place out and leave him destitute. They could tell him to get on stage, do a strip tease himself then squat and shit in front of all the customers and he would have to do it. Hell, they could tell him to eat his shit on stage and he would have to do it while smiling. He was just as controlled by them as Brianna was by him and they didn’t even need glasses and drugs.

For the first time he felt his true anger boil up in Sarkosian’s presence, the anger that he made people pay for invoking in the past. He couldn’t take being so overtly played like a fool a minute longer.

“Tell Marius no. I’m paying more than enough. What Kendra brings in is mine.” He held Sarkosian’s gaze.

“Robert, I like you. I will not tell Marius you said that.”

Robert froze. Those were the exact same words Sullas had said to him about Sarkosian when he had called him a corpse at Marius’ house. The exact same words. These two just played a constant labyrinth game with him. It was all a joke, a head game they were enjoying at his expense like he was some silly, dumb child. It just made him angrier. I’ll play your fucking game, he thought.

“No, I want you to tell him. Tell him now. Call him.” Robert put his phone on the bar in front of Sarkosian. “Here, use my phone.”

Sarkosian looked at the phone then slid it back towards Robert. “I won’t Robert. I will do you that big favor.” He pulled Robert closer till their faces were inches apart. He was surprised by the little man’s strength.

“This is what I will do. I will go to lovely Kendra, take her to a special place. Then I will cut her face off. I won’t cut it up. I will cut it off. She will live, not as Kendra but something totally different. She will never dance again except perhaps as a freak in a two bit circus, the ‘Faceless Woman’. Now you see how sad that would be? Her beauty would be lost to the world. Marius would lose all that money and so would you. All because you don’t want to be fair to a loyal partner.”

Sarkosian reached into his pocket and pulled out a leather satchel. “I think you may doubt me, yes? But I have done that before, I will show you.” He untied the satchel and reached inside.

Jesus Christ, he’s going to pull out a skinned face! thought Maxin.

His hand shot out, grabbed Sarkosian’s arm. “No! No! Don’t, I believe you. I don’t want to see.”

Sarkosian stared at him then laughed softly. “Oh no, my friend, I don’t have faces in here. Do you think me some animal?” He reached in and pulled out a bottle of heartburn tablets. “This is just for my stomach, see?” He held the bottle up to Robert’s face.

Robert slumped in the stool, his shoulders sagging. He felt so beat, so exhausted, so in over his head. Like he had run a marathon in Death Valley. Just another head game. Sarkosian was a master of it, knowing exactly how to intimidate and terrify in these odd, unusual ways. It just drained the will and resistance from him. It sucked him dry of all energy.

“What I meant is I will show you by doing it this week.” He pointed at Brianna. “You understand?” he said with a wry grin.

You understand? Marius’ pet phrase.

Just another little game like the two gangsters were one and the same, talking to one equal to talking to the other; one the person, the other the shadow, always there, interchangeable. Endless games meant to reduce him to a quivering, compliant, confused wreck.

He thought briefly about letting Sarkosian try. He knew Brianna was a monster at physical combat and had seriously hurt people who had tried to hurt her and Angel. He could warn her to look out for him.

But the thought faded as a viable option. Sarkosian seemed more like some dark, malevolent force of nature, something more phantasmal than human and violence was his business in his ultra-violent world. The fact that he was still around, thriving in that world spoke volumes. He couldn’t risk Brianna. She was the best thing that ever happened to High Lights and at 21 years old her earning potential was astronomical. And he had another reason as well, an even more important one. She was the part of the plan that would set him free. He couldn’t afford to lose her now. Not yet. She had to stay with him, alive, for a while longer.

“Marius will get the money,” Robert said, defeated. The words tasted like bile in his mouth. Once again the dog turning tail and running. His Master’s Voice.

“I knew you would come around. You’re a great business man. So smart. I always tell Marius, Robert is so smart.”

Robert couldn’t help but contrast how Brianna was programmed to think of him as so smart. The person he controlled. Here was Sarkosian, the person who controlled him saying the same thing. But of course it was just a sly insult coming from him. But if truth be told, he felt exactly how Sarkosian meant it. He felt anything but smart.

Sarkosian lifted his arm from around Maxin’s shoulders and stood up. He pushed the milk and antacids over to Robert. “My stomach feels much better all of a sudden. Have the milk and tablets. It will help yours. Then you will sleep well.” Then he was gone.

Robert thought about the whole conversation and events, replaying them in his mind; the milk, the leather satchel, the pills. He wondered if all of it had been planned because Sarkosian knew exactly what would happen between them. The more he thought about it the more he knew that had been the case. That Sarkosian knew him just that well and what buttons he would need to push. Mother fucker, he thought.

Much later that night Robert still sat at the bar his head dipping precariously low, his mind swimming in alcohol. He had never left after the visit from Sarkosian. He had started drinking whiskey straight. He told the bartender to leave every empty glass on the bar and to bring him a new one. There were fifteen dead ones sitting there and a refill in front of him.

Drunk and ruminating Robert watched Brianna dance her last set. When she had first come to him he had wanted her so much. She was so beautiful, so smart, so headstrong, so in control and confident in herself. He honestly thought she was the one.

He thought he had found the woman he could spend his life with. But the more he was gaining her it all paradoxically seemed to be slipping away. She wasn’t that girl any longer, that unattainable exotic thing. Now she seemed like just another broad, just another pretty stripper who looked at him as the end all and be all as so many others had over the years. And now he realized that white hot desperate emotion he had felt for her was dissipating like a mist in a breeze.

He knew it was just a matter of time before some other girl caught his fancy and Brianna would be pushed out of his main line and become just another side piece just as Brianna had pushed Lisa off in his desires. And he wondered what flaw it was in his character that made him that way? Why nothing was ever enough, why it was the chase, the acquisition that excited him and once it was over the disenchantment always sunk in? Why couldn’t he be happy like other men when he had so much more than most men?

If he could not be happy with a woman like Brianna, who could satisfy him? And at this moment of whiskey fueled self reflection certain truths came to him.

He could have made Brianna into something else, anything else. He could have kept her going to college, kept her drive and ambition in place. He could have made her stop stripping and become his normal girlfriend or even eventually his wife with a life and great career to match his. They could have had paradise together. And he knew they still could. It was still there for him. All he had to do was alter her programming and make her more like she used to be. Give her her drive and ambition back, but just keep her in love with him.

But no, he had turned her into just another piece of flesh strutting endlessly to the music and bringing in the money. And he knew he would never change what he had done to her.

And he knew why. It had started the first day when she told him flat out what she thought of his sign, the one that so cleverly announced his philosophy in his club. It was at that restaurant when she told him what the rules would be for her in his club! The club he had dreamt up, built with his energy, his vision, his money, his sweat and determination. The club he had sold his soul to Marius for.

He had never wanted Brianna to become a permanent part of his life when he first met her, so self sure, so together, so in control of herself and of him. He didn’t want her to get that degree she always wanted above all else and worked so hard to get, he didn’t want her to marry another useless cunt, Angel, the love of her life and succeed with her dreams, their dreams.

No happy endings for that bitch who thought she was so smart and was going to use him as her stepping stone to happiness with someone else. No happy endings for that pathetic helpless leech Angel either.

Deep inside, right from the start he just wanted to break her, crush her hopes and wishes under his hard heel, to show that cocky cunt who thought she could tell him what to do that she was just dirt at his feet. That he was the man and she just the woman, that he was the boss, she the stripper, him the master, she the slave.

Just the other night he had taken her out to that same restaurant where she had laid down the law according to Brianna. But this time she was a docile, fawning lackey gazing at him with lust and adoration. It signaled his conquest of the foe that had beaten him earlier. It reminded him of a story he had heard about Hitler forcing France to sign the 1940 World War II armistice in the Compiegne Wagon, the same railway car the Germans had signed their surrender to France in the previous war in 1918.

Once again everyone in the place stared at the stunning beauty he was with and by extrapolation, him. But this time she fawned endlessly over him instead of giving him demands behind a demure smile and he grabbed and kissed her in ways that left no doubt to everyone there that he had total access to her body on the slightest whim.

He slugged down some more whiskey and glanced at Brianna who was making the moves on a customer. He nodded drunkenly and smiled. “Yeah, bitch, who’s on top now?” he said to himself.

He also knew that there was only one lady he would ever truly love, only one that could give him happiness, bliss, make him feel the king he was born to be, give and share his very life with: The High Lights Club.

Franko sat down wearily on the next bar stool. He looked at all the killed drinks in front of his boss.

“Hey man, I think I better take you home. Looks like the party is about over.”

Maxin looked at Franko and the bouncer was shocked how sad Robert looked.

“I’m losing her. Franko…I’m fucking losing her. They are gonna take her away from me. She’s not even really mine now. Never was and never will be.”

“Who you losing? Lisa? Brianna?” Franko knew Robert was hitting Brianna’s pussy hot and heavy lately. Anyone with eyes could see that pretty quickly.

“No! Fuck no. High Lights. Fucking High Lights.”

“Who’s taking High Lights from you?”

“Marius. Sarkosian. They own her. They are bleeding her dry. And now they are going to take her away from me. Force me to turn it over.”

“No dude. No way. They don’t want this place. They want you here. Hell even if they did, we wouldn’t let them. I’m right straight down the line with you man. All the way to the end.”

Robert smiled and nodded. Then he collapsed on the floor dead drunk out to the world.

Brianna sat in the salon chair doing one of her favorite activities, gazing at herself in the mirror. She had just gotten her hair done.

She felt spellbound looking at it.

Instead of her long locks he now had a bob style. The stylist was an expert at her craft. Her hair was now layered and choppy and it sensually wrapped around her jaw line coquettishly. Her formally brunette color was now a natural looking blonde with dirty highlights.

Brianna thought it looked like sex waiting to happen and it did. And best of all it exposed all the length and delicious flesh of her neck. She turned her head, eyes glued on the mirror, enjoying how the hair bounced just a bit and continued to hug her jaw line. She loved how every muscle and curve in her neck was exposed and shown off. I should have done this years ago, she thought.

She finally turned to the stylist and flashed an excited smile and let out a girlish squeal before hugging her. Brianna gave her a two hundred dollar tip then skipped out of the salon on cloud nine.

Before going home she had one last stop to make. She entered a lingerie shop and bought several chokers, three in black and two in pink. All of them had gold hearts in front. She put the black one on immediately. As it snapped nice and tight around her neck she felt her pussy start to tingle.

Brianna was gunning her sports car and rocking to Joan Jett’s ‘Touch Me There’. She had the windows and sun roof open. She reveled in how the air felt moving her hair along her jaw line, how it felt on her exposed neck, her shoulders. Her mile wide smile just wouldn’t stop.

She had just avoided causing two accidents because she couldn’t stop looking at herself in the rear view mirror. She felt so young and so damn hot. She kept giggling and laughing and turning her head this way and that to see her hair and neck from various angles. She loved the choker. Nothing says bad girl like a long, sexy neck wearing a choker, she thought.

She stared at her reflection completely lost with herself. She winked and said, “You’re a bad girl,” and gave that crooked smile that always got her what she wanted from anyone since she was a bad ass high school slut. She was surprised and delighted when that brought her to a small orgasm that made her thighs twitch. I’m so fucking easy, she thought with a laugh as a thrill ran down her spine.

She took her right hand off the wheel and frantically jammed it down her shorts and thong rubbing her bare cunt covering her hand with pussy juice. She brought her hand up put it under her nose and inhaled her scent deeply while watching herself in the mirror. She blushed and moaned and closed her eyes for a second then giggled again.

She ran a red light and almost hit another car because she was too busy looking at herself. The other car blew their horn but she just turned around laughing and gave the elderly couple the finger.

“You’re such a sexy, nasty bitch,” she said proudly smiling at herself.

Angel came home from work tired. She normally was always full of energy but her worries about Brianna were affecting her and she knew it. She opened the apartment door expecting to see Sparky charge her as usual. But nothing happened. “Sparky!” she called out.

Suddenly two strong arms covered in warm, tanned skin wrapped around her from behind. She immediately started to melt. There was something about those perfect arms of Brianna that just killed Angel. How they looked all curvy, how they felt, the skin so smooth and warm, the muscle underneath so firm. And she knew Brianna knew it.

Anytime they had a serious argument Brianna would find a way to put on some gym shirt with the sleeves cut off to expose her arms and shoulders, get next to her on the couch and put one of those sexy arms around her neck, skin on skin and soon Angel would capitulate, soon she would start rubbing her hand along that arm, soon she would start kissing and nuzzling it, breathing deep to take in the scent of it. And soon they would be fucking.

Angel thought the funniest thing about it all was she knew Brianna knew she knew. Not the worse way to give in, thought Angel as those lovely arms wrapped around her, holding her so strong and safe, already doing their magic on her mind and pussy. She could tell Brianna had on one of those cut off gym shirts.

“Don’t look yet,” giggled Brianna. “I have a surprise for you.”

Angel laughed. “Oh, Wonder Woman has returned,” she said happily.

“She has.”

“Where’s Sparky?”

“I put him in the bedroom. I didn’t want him to give me away.”

“Clever girl,” Angel said approvingly.

“I am. Ok now, I want you to turn around and tell me what you think. Ready?”

Angel nodded excitedly. She turned around.

Angel was momentarily shocked. Why had Brianna cut her long, brown hair? She loved it. Angel loved it. She loved combing it for Brianna before they went out or just on a lazy weekend night as they lounged around and talked all night about everything under the sun. And blonde all of a sudden? And what was with the choker?

“So?” smiled Brianna. “Watcha, watcha think Baby Bruin?”

“Wow. I mean it’s just such a change. It’s a shock.”

“But do you like it?”

Angel put a smile on her face. “Sure. Yeah, it looks good.”

“Are you being honest?”

“Of course, you know I never lie to you. But what’s with the choker?”

Brianna smiled. “It shows off my neck just like the hair cut. The stylist did a great job, don’t you think?”

Angel gave the cut a more critical look. It did free up Brianna’s gorgeous face and neck a lot more, showed off more skin. She realized that if Brianna had had this cut when they met she may have fallen in love with it.

“Yeah. It’s sexy.”

Brianna’s eyes suddenly grew wide and a weird smile plastered her face. “I love how it shows off my neck. Don’t you think my neck is really sexy?”

Angel frowned. Brianna seemed to be on autopilot just smiling and talking about her neck.

“Yeah. I attack it every time we make love. That tells you what I think.”

“Thanks Angel. I mean that. It’s so good to hear you say that. My neck looks so sexy.” Brianna said, still saucer eyed and all plastic smile.

“Um, Ok. I’m glad you’re happy.”

Brianna hugged herself and ran her hands all over her own arms. Angel could swear she could see her girlfriend shiver.

Brianna closed her eyes. “It was just such a big change. I thought about it for a long time but when I bounced it off Robert he agreed with me. That’s when I knew I had to do it,” she said dreamily. When she opened her eyes she smiled again.

Angel rolled her eyes. “Oh yeah, Robert the ….arbiter of everything.” But you didn’t ask me, your girl friend anything about it.

Suddenly life seemed to come back into Brianna’s eyes. Arbiter was one of the many words that she had taught Angel. Angel loved learning them.

“OK, you little smart ass. You did use the word correctly, and I’m proud of you, but I think you just took a shot at me.” she said with her old, warm, friendly grin.

“Naw, I took a shot at your boss. But I’ve been waiting to use that word on you for a while.”

“You know the bigger your vocabulary gets the more I love you.”

“Yeah, why’s that?”

“Because you sound like smart college girl and veterinarian you will become. I can see it already.” Then Brianna gave a half smile, sexy as hell. “And because the bigger the words you use the more of that delicious voice I get to listen to.”

Angel blushed. Oh god, you kill me. I love you so much it hurts, Angel thought, reduced to jello.

“Hey, I have an idea.”

“Tell, tell, tell,” chanted Angel.

“Why don’t we take Sparky down to the beach and play Frisbee. Then we go to dinner, just us, then a movie. Afterwards we will come back here with a bottle of wine and have sex till the sun comes up.”

Angel’s heart felt glad for the first time in long while. This was her Brianna.

“What will Sparky do while we have sex?” Angel asked wryly.

Brianna grinned. “Watch and learn. Watch and learn from the best.”

Very late at night both women lay with their eyes closed, their bodies spooned together. Each thought the other asleep but both were awake.

Angel hoped tonight would mean a shift back to Brianna’s old self. Brianna hoped that this perfect day and night together with her lover would placate her somewhat tomorrow when she gave her the news she would be leaving for two weeks.

Both girls were hoping but deep down each already knew in this case that hopes were just things that crumbled and blew away like sand under the force of the strong wind of new realities. As they lie there, silent, thinking, both were bracing for the storm they knew was coming.