The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 9

ANGEL DESCENDING.

Angel saw Kendra’s car in front of their apartment when she got off the bus from work. She knew whatever she found inside wouldn’t be good. Whatever was happening to her lover was getting worse and she knew that would continue.

She didn’t know if Brianna was hooked on drugs or hypnotized, if such a thing were even possible, or what. She had no explanation about what was going on but she knew someone was changing her. Just stay cool, be patient till I know what I’m dealing with. I can’t do anything till I know what I’m dealing with, she thought.

But even forearmed she was stunned by what awaited. Brianna was totally nude, standing in front of the living room mirror. She turned and twisted around, looking at herself, blowing kisses and making pouty and seductive faces.

Her left nostril sported a ring and she had a cartilage earring with a serpent sporting an erect penis attached to her right ear and a matching gold serpent arm band was curled tight around her left bicep.

She had gotten electric pink tips on her hair. Angel took in the navel stud and nipple rings.

To finish the look Brianna’s eyelashes were highlighted by black shadow that graduated to blue on her eyelids then purple around the top and sides of her eyes. The effect made her eyes look like pools of erotic, inviting sensuality.

Her lips were moist with pink gloss and she had long red fingernails. Everything about her screamed wild slut on board, come and take a long ride.

She was so engrossed in herself she didn’t even notice Angel till Sparky sprang up and ran to the younger girl.

Angel let Sparky lick her face, petting him, trying to digest what she was seeing for a moment before finally making the death march over to Brianna.

Brianna glowed like the sun as Angel approached. “Hey Baby Bruin! I’m back!” She walked towards Angel like a wet dream, putting one long leg in front of the other making her ass move like a metronome. Her new improved tits bounced in unison like soldiers on parade, a golden necklace ending in a heart nestled sensuously between them.

Brianna opened her arms and hugged Angel. She pulled back and kissed her on the cheek. “I missed you. Did you miss me?”

“Sure,” replied Angel, trying to keep her composure.

Brianna slowly turned around showing off her new self to Angel. “Just look at me. Don’t I look just perfectly delicious? Isn’t my body just the best thing ever?” Brianna asked excitedly as she ran her hands along her sides as she undulated her body.

“You got a boob job. Why? You were perfect before. To me.”

“I’m better, way better now,” she replied, looking in the mirror again.

“So now you’re defining yourself with your boobs?” Angel spat.

“No. I’m defining myself with my whole body. I’m a stripper in case you didn’t know it.”

“I don’t believe this,” Angel muttered to herself.

She gawked at the tramp stamp. ‘Property of High Lights’. “Are you fucking serious?” she said, feeling her heart breaking incrementally with each new sight she took in.

Brianna smiled. “I fucking work there, baby. It pays our bills, your bills.”

“Yeah well not so much lately. I’ve been putting my checks in our account and your deposits are a third of what you used to put in. What’s up with that?”

“Robert is handling most of my money. He’s smart. Way smarter than either of us.”

“Of course, Robert. What’s he gonna say when you graduate and leave? You won’t be there forever for him to steal your money. What about when you leave that shit hole?”

Brianna grinned and shook her head. “News flash. I quit fucking school. Fuck that shit. I’m never getting out from High Lights. I love it there. It’s what I always wanted to do. I always wanted people to look at me, want my body. That’s why I started working out all those years ago. So people could get a good long look at something hot.”

Angel huffed in frustration. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Who the hell was this woman who had hijacked her lover’s body?

“What you always wanted to do!? You’re a fucking jock. You love to play sports. That’s why you started working out. Remember all those stories you told me. How much you loved it, how good you were? And you’re smart, you love numbers. Brianna, all you talked about was getting that degree, how it would set you free! You hated stripping, showing off your body to strangers. How many times have you said that?”

“I’m all free now,” Kendra gloated. “I’m so fucking free,” she said, twirling around and laughing. She turned to Angel with a frightening intensity on her face. The old looks that used to inhabit her eyes were gone. No more gentleness, gone was the love and curiosity, intelligence and prankish humor that flashed there in different moments. They were now replaced with a flat, crazy, fanatical patina.

“I always loved to show my body off ever since I was a little girl.” She strutted up to Angel and ran a long nail down her boob. “I’ll let you in on a little secret I never told you. I was a pure slut since I was thirteen. I never loved sports. I started working out to make this,” she ran her hands down her body, “to look like this, to show it off, to get sexed up with people I wanted.”

“Brianna, that’s not true. Think back, try to remember.”

“No. I’m not Brianna, I’m not that girl. All fucking lies. That was my dad fucking me up, fucking with my head.”

“Your dad? He was an asshole who beat you. What are you talking about?”

A malevolent sneer appeared on Brianna’s face. Angel shivered. This was someone, something she had never seen before in all their years together, not Brianna at all. For the first time ever Angel felt afraid of Brianna, all the more so because she knew what kind of damage she could to do to a person. When she spoke it was with a violent, vicious tone. Sparky looked at her, let out a sorrowful whine and slinked out of the room.

“He thought he was such a tough, strong, dominant man, beating on me, trying to change me into what he wanted.” She gave a cold wolfish grin her wide, green eyes burning with rage. “He almost did. He almost turned me into what he wanted. But I was too strong for him. With Robert’s help I found my true self again. What I was back then and what I am now. Fuck Dad and fuck anyone who wants to change me.”

“I see,” said Angel quietly. Oh Brianna, what have they done to you? Her heart screamed inside.

“And there are other things you need to know, Angel.”

I’ll bet, thought the younger girl.

Brianna walked over and retrieved her purse. She pulled out her driver’s license and stuck it in Angel’s face. “Things are going to change around here. New rules. What does that say?”

“Kendra Kelly.”

“Fucking right it does. That’s who I am. Don’t ever call me Brianna again. Don’t remind me of my father or….” Kendra let the thought sit out there, silent, the threat implicit. Angel actually took a step back unsure of what Brianna might do.

The license just confirmed what Angel suspected. It was all Robert. He had changed her, gotten her that license to complete it all. Who else would have gotten it for her stripper persona? She knew who was to blame without any doubt. But how? How had he done it?

“OK.”

“And you need to know about me and Robert.”

“I don’t want to hear it Bria…Kendra. I can figure it out.”

“You’re going to hear it. Robert takes care of us. All of us. All the girls at the club. Without him we would be nothing. I’ve come to understand that. I’ve fallen in love with him and he is in love with me.”

Angel knew it was coming but still felt a hitch in her breath. She felt like she couldn’t breathe, like she was choking.

“From now on I’m his first, foremost and always.”

“But I need you,” Angel whined, the composure she was so determined to keep stretched to the limit hearing this nightmare spoken by her true love.

Kendra laughed, cold, heartless. “Everyone needs me. Everyone wants me. Look at me, I’m perfect.”

Kendra paced around, glancing at herself in the mirror. “Don’t think about it like you’re losing me. Look, think about all I’ve done for you. I took you off the street, who knows what the fuck would have happened to you if it wasn’t for me? I got you studying so you can go to school if you want. I took care of you, made you money, fed you, clothed you, let you fuck me. You had a good ride but it wasn’t meant to last, baby. It happens.”

Kendra went back to mirror as if steel drawn by a magnet. When she talked it was while looking at herself. “Now after all those years doing for you I want shit for myself. I want to be happy. Don’t you think that’s fair or are you going to be some selfish bitch about all this? Because if you are then you’re going to have to leave. I can’t deal with that kind of shit.”

Brianna looked down as she spoke. She couldn’t even look at Kendra. “No. You’re right, Kendra. You do deserve happiness. You have been taking care of me for years. I have no right to tell you what to do or keep you from what makes you happy. I want what you want. I always have.”

Kendra turned and stared at Angel for a long time as though mulling over something important. Finally she walked over to her and slowly slid her bare arms around Angel’s neck rubbing her skin with every inch of her arms as they moved up and hooked around her head. She smiled at her, her old Brianna smile, the smile Angel would die for.

“You like when I do that don’t you?”

No, please begged Angel in her mind. Don’t do this to me.

“All I have to do is put my sexy arms around you, let you feel it and you become my docile little lap dog, right? You’re just so hooked on my body,” Kendra said in a mocking but also sinfully seductive tone.

Angel looked down and nodded

The old Brianna smiled at her and winked. “Baby, I’m just teasing you. I’m joking. Listen, it’s not all that, baby. You know I care for you, I always will.” she said, the coldness gone from her voice, her tone now all friendship and intimacy.

Angel wanted to believe so much but she knew the words were as fake as Kendra’s tits. “You can still live here and you can still have this,” she said smiling wickedly running her hand slowly over her boob. “It’s just that Robert comes first. Can you live with that?”

Angel looked up at Kendra hopefully. “Yeah, I can. I can.”

“That’s my good Angel,” purred Kendra. She looked into Angel’s eyes then gave her a soft, wet kiss. “Now do me a little fav. Would you clean up the place a bit then make me supper. I’m fucking starved. Then I’ll teach you how good these new boobs can make you feel.”

That night Angel and Kendra fucked for hours. Angel couldn’t help but love the feel of Kendra’s new breasts and hated herself for it. She hated how much Kendra could get her body off despite the abject despair she felt. She hated herself but most of all she hated Robert for what he had done to the love her life, turning her into this heartless, vain monster, something totally devoid from what Brianna had been and how he had destroyed both their lives.

After they were done Kendra turned her back coldly on Angel; no more of the warm holding and cuddling and touching, none of the endless hours of talking about life or just the silly chatter and banter that used to crack both of them up that Angel had loved even more than the sex. Just cold silence now. Kendra had taken what she craved and now wasn’t interested.

Angel lay there next to Kendra just inches apart but she never felt so desolate or alone. Brianna was gone replaced by something she didn’t recognize except for the body.

Angel knew couples drifted apart, broke up, but this was not normal. They hadn’t been developing different interests, experiencing cold spells where they wanted to be away from the other. On the contrary, their desire for each other, their mental and physical joy in each other had only grown stronger the longer they were together. This was like some cosmic one-two sucker punch that had first flattened Brianna and now her.

Angel was sure some malignant outside force was behind all this.

She thought and thought, her mind racing with ideas, avenues to find a way out of this nightmare for her and more importantly for Brianna. In the end Angel knew there was only one desperate hope of extricating her girl friend from whatever was happening to her; one way to try save what Brianna was and what they had together.

Nothing would be achieved by staying in their home and dealing with this imposter, this offered only a slow descent into hell. She had to get to source of the disease that had infected Brianna. Their bond had been indestructible....until Brianna took the job at High Lights. And that’s where she had to chase the ghost of Brianna. Not as some visitor though, she had get in good and tight.

She tapped Kendra on that strong shoulder she used to nuzzle against after sex. “Kendra?”

“Yes,” she replied, not even making the effort to turn around.

“I’m turning eighteen next week. Can you ask Robert if I can strip at the club? I want to be like you. I want to be around you.”

Kendra’s eyes popped open. She knew Angel’s cute young face and lithe, lovely body would be a hit on the stage. Like Angel, she too had an idea. Finally she turned around to face Angel. She reached out and ran her hand through Angel’s hair, her face beaming. “Oh baby. What a birthday present for you! That would be great. You would love it there. Hell yes I’ll ask him.”

Angel smiled and kissed Kendra. “Thanks Kendra. I hope he will have me.”

Later that night when Angel was sure Kendra was sleeping she stole quietly out to the bathroom and locked the door.

She still had a hard time wrapping herself around events. One moment she was with the woman who loved her more than anything, everything perfect, their lives on track, then suddenly she was with a total stranger and all they had had, all the dreams they planned were all gone. And there was no reason she could fathom for any of it. But she would sure as hell find out.

Finally it all came out and she cried, deep, gasping uncontrollable sobs that wouldn’t stop exploding from her as her mind marinated in the horrific, strange nightmare she had so suddenly been thrust in.

It was the first time Angel cried in the three years since she had met Brianna.

But Kendra wasn’t asleep. She could hear Angel crying but she didn’t care, she would have to adapt to the new situation. All she could think about was how much money Robert could make using Angel’s body and all because Angel couldn’t live without her. She smiled smugly as she drifted off to sleep.

15. THE TROUBLE WITH KENDRA.

Robert was sitting in his office waiting for Angel. Kendra had been excited relaying her offer to work at the club. While it was tempting to hire her, Kendra assured him she would work for any wages; he knew he would reject the offer.

He realized this was a desperate attempt by that pathetic, dependent, helpless girl to stay close to her lover and that wasn’t going to happen. He could have had Kendra give her the bad news but his sense of control demanded he meet her just once and savor the look on her face as he crushed her dreams with absolute finality.

There was a knock on the door. “Come,” he said imperiously.

Angel slinked in like a beaten cur, her head down shuffling along as she made her way to the chair under Robert’s impassive, imperial gaze. She looked just like the lost, dependent waif he envisioned. Without Brianna she was nothing.

This was a moment he had waited a long time for and he was savoring every second, he could taste her despair in his mouth like fine, old wine of perfect vintage. He knew she wanted to meet him at least one time too, for different reasons. He knew she wanted to see the man who conquered Brianna and stole her.

She sat in the chair for a few moments then finally looked up at him.

As he looked at her he blanched. He knew she was eighteen had a very sexy, lithe body that was all woman but her face stunned him. She could have passed for sixteen or even fifteen.

He knew immediately that someone with the dichotomy of that body and face would be a massive hit and huge money maker but that wasn’t what had taken him aback. She was a dead ringer for the nude young girl he had seen in Marius’ house that night. Was it her? If not the were like twins. He kept looking and looking at her, waiting for some sign of recognition from the girl but nothing came.

Finally he realized it couldn’t be. Angel never would have cheated on Brianna. And as he kept looking he could discern some differences between Angel and the Marius girl. But god they looked so close to each other.

Suddenly the vague outline of a master plan hatched in his mind, a plan that would rid him permanently of Sullas and Sarkosian and Angel; a plan that was one hundred percent fool proof; a plan that would give him everything. It was pure genius.

He felt a knot of excitement build in his stomach. All at once everything changed. In that instant he wanted Angel to join his club more than anything in the world. He knew now he may have found a way to kill Marius without taking a chance on losing Kendra or the money she brought in. He found himself in the throes of a happiness unlike any he had ever experienced in his life, even stronger than the day he opened High Lights.

It was all he could do not to laugh in Angel’s face from delight. He wanted to, but he couldn’t. Now was the time to fool this girl with a totally different Robert than he knew she was expecting.

He put on his most ingratiating, sympathetic smile. “It’s really nice to meet you Angel. Kendra has told me so much about you. You really must be a special girl to have had such an effect on her.” His voice was warm, underlined with concern.

Angel nodded. “I guess she told you I want to start working here.” Her voice was a sad whisper. Robert had to strain to hear her. He knew she was totally beaten down, her life destroyed. It was so good.

Robert held out his hands in a friendly manner. “She did. She really wants you to work here with her. She’s naturally upset about what has happened between you,” he looked contrite, “because of me to some degree and she thinks this would be a great chance for you two to still have lots of time together. She is heartbroken about this. She told me. She cried about it.”

Yeah, she’s just heartbroken. We can have time together taking our clothes off for strangers and make you a shit pile of money.

Angel shook her head. “That’s how I feel too. This has been hard for me is all. It’s like all this crazy shit just dropped on my head.”

Robert responded, all sadness and empathy. “Look I know it doesn’t help but I want you to know something. I never planned for this to happen. I’ve been in love before too and things didn’t work out. You feel like your guts are being pulled out with pliers. I respect the hell out of you because of what she told me about you and the fact you could win her heart. In your own way you have to be as special as she is. Because of all this and because how much you mean to her I want you to know that anything you need, anything you want, just come to me and I will try my best to do it for you.”

“Thanks Mr. Maxin. I appreciate that.”

“Please, call me Robert. I hope given time we can be friends. It’s hard to imagine now, I know, but I have seen amazing things happen over my years. You need to believe that I’m not a bad guy. I’m just a man who fell in love with a girl. It was beyond my control. I really want you to know that.”

Angel nodded, the very image of a girl who had experienced a massive upheaval in her life but now determined to move on. “Hey, so did I. I fell in love too. Things change, shit happens. I understand that’s how life is. I’m hurting bad now but I’ll get over it. I know I will. I have to, right? I’m young.”

Robert smiled back. “That’s the attitude. I wish I was young like you; I would give up everything for youth. You have your whole life ahead of you. You’ll fall in love again,” he chuckled, “more than once, trust me. You really are so lucky. Nothing is better than having time.”

Angel agreed. “Thanks, I know I have time. I’m counting on it. I’m going to do everything I can to be happy again.”

Robert stood up and walked to her. He extended his hand and she took it. He held her hand a long time, a man concerned for this heart broken young girl who needed time get over a grievous wound. “I think this is going to work for both of us. Welcome aboard.”

And with that Angel joined the club and became a stripper.

Kendra sat in Robert’s office, the glasses wrapped around her head. He was watching a video of a private room ‘dance’ Kendra had given one of his more wealthy customers. He had told her to watch too.

The man had remarked to Robert that while he found Kendra very kinky and the sex great she had gotten a bit rough with him and then had some kind of seizure. He confided to Robert he thought she may have some kind of mental problems and could be unstable.

In the video Kendra was naked and riding on top of the client while he fucked her hard. Then Kendra reached out and put her hand around his throat. He turned up the volume to hear what she was saying.

“Oh, yeah Daddy, fuck me so hard. Fuck me harder. Fuck Brianna, fuck me all up.”

Brianna, what the fuck? he thought.

He could see her start to squeeze his throat harder and the client started squirming. Kendra’s ecstatic smile suddenly changed to a haughty, vicious sneer.

“You think you’re so tough and strong, don’t you? You think you can change me, fuck with my mind, break me?”

Robert thought of the four shots had given Kendra when he decided to break her and of Mr. Grey’s warning against it; about the leakage some users suffered.

She leaned forward, her powerful back muscles flexing as she tightened her grip on the man. “You know what I can do to you? You know what I’m going to do to you for that, Daddy? I’m going to make you pay real bad.” Her voice was as cold as her eyes. She didn’t sound anything like Brianna or even Kendra. She sounded monstrous, malevolent.

She started to move her other hand towards his throat but just then he shook in orgasm which in turn fired an orgasm off in Kendra. She threw her head back and moaned in pleasure, releasing the hold on his throat and then rolled over, falling to the ground. Kendra lay there, twitching just as she had done after taking all those shots. The man put his clothes on, threw the two grand at Kendra’s prostrate form and walked out making sure to stay out of her reach.

Robert clicked off the tape. He could have had Kendra just watch without the glasses. He knew she would answer him honestly but he knew the glasses could reach totally into her subconscious and perhaps elicit some answers Kendra wasn’t aware of.

“Why did you grab him like that? Why did you say those things?”

She replied in the spacey, tranced out tone she always did when wearing the glasses. “He reminded me of my father. I knew why he wanted me. I wanted to make him pay.”

Robert hesitated. He had to ask the question but was almost afraid to hear the answer.

“How were you going to make him pay?”

“Make him so he can never hurt me again.”

“Hurt him, how?”

Kendra sat stock still, her head erect. She turned just slightly to look right at Robert and a slow, easy grin spread out on her face. “Bad.”

Fuck, Robert thought.

Kendra giggled, stopped, and then giggled again. It was an empty sound, no mirth or humanity in it at all.

“Why would you want to hurt someone?”

“Because I love how it feels.”

Robert felt alarm, a slight fission of fear ran up his spine but at the same time another part of his plan started to fall into place.

“What do you mean? Tell me everything”

“My dad put a rage in me; all those beatings. I learned self defense so no one could ever hurt me again. And when they tried I hurt them. But I found out that I loved hurting them. I wanted to hurt them more and more. It made me feel good.”

“Jesus Christ,” said Robert.

“When I hurt some people when I was with Angel I used to cry and tell her I hated doing it. But that was a lie.”

She looked at Robert and smiled. “I cried because I loved it so much I wanted to hurt them more, it scared me…..but not anymore. I’m not scared to hurt anyone now.”

“Jesus fucking Christ,” said Robert in awe.

Robert got up and walked over to her. “Kendra, I want you listen to me and obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes Robert. I must obey you. I love to obey you.”

“Never, ever hurt a customer no matter what. No matter what they say or do or if they remind you of your father. You will never hurt a customer…” he paused for a moment, thinking this through, “unless I tell you to. Do you understand?”

“I will never hurt a customer unless you tell me to.”