The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 6 Part B.

BRIANNA MEETS KENDRA continued.

Two nights later Robert got a call at home. Brianna was done with her dance sets and wanted to come over for a session.

They were in the basement by the stripper pole. “Damn baby girl, you are having sessions every other day now. What’s up?”

She tried a nonchalant smile but her mouth twitched nervously. He almost laughed out loud at the desperation she thought she was concealing. She blushed as she spoke. “I…um…you know. I just need it. To be honest with you I think I’m addicted to it somehow,” her voice was cracking and high pitched with nervous embarrassment. Admitting this weakness was not easy for her. Also, being this close to Robert was such a huge turn on. She felt dizzy.

He put his arm around her and led her to the table with glasses. “It’s ok, Kendra, we all have our addictions. With me its cigars.” He slapped her ass, “And pretty strippers like you.”

Brianna giggled and snuggled up closer to him. Robert noticed she had not said anything about him calling her Kendra and smiled.

Brianna was in her own world. His scent was driving her nuts. She knew she was crazy in love with him. She had realized it for days now. She didn’t know what this meant for her and Angel, whom she loved just as much but she figured she would just play it by ear and see what developed. She hadn’t told Robert of her feelings and she wasn’t sure that would be smart.

Brianna had danced two hours around the pole Robert had in his basement while the glasses flashed and instructions poured into her open, empty mind, Roberts’s thoughts instantly becoming hers.

You are just a stripper, a loser, a slut.

All you are is a hot body with no mind.

You don’t like to think. You want Robert to think for you and guide you.

You are Kendra, the hot dumb stripper. You love being Kendra, the hot dumb slut.

You are obsessed with your body. You want to show it off all the time. All you can think about is how hot you are, how you need to look sexy.

You like being dumb and sexy, it turns you on.

You love feeling dirty and humiliated. The more dirty and humiliated you feel the more turned on you get. The more turned on you get the more humiliated and dirty you feel. You are just a dirty wicked vain slut. All you care about is feeling good, looking good, being used and showing off your body.

You love being a dirty stripper, having your body used like that to make money, it turns you on so hard.

You are Kendra. You are nothing but an empty head and perfect body, a dirty, vain slut who craves to be used.

You love Robert. You want to fuck him. You want him to use your body at the club so he can make money off you. It turns you on, makes your pussy burn and get wet.

Brianna was sitting on the coach, her body gleaming with sweat after hours of gyrating around the pole. She only had on a thong and sports bra. Robert sat next to her eyeing up the body he lusted for since the moment she had come into the club. But that girl had her own mind and was unattainable; this Brianna was someone much different inside no matter how much the body stayed the same. He knew what was about to happen.

Brianna was smiling like a stoned idiot, her head bobbing up and down while she mumbled to herself.

Robert took off the glasses. Her half lidded eyes turned to him. She tried to reach over to him but was so messed up she fell into his chest and looked up at him, her green eyes empty, glassy, glazed, all the life and intelligence that used to dominate them gone.

“Ooops!” she drawled, giggling. “Guess Kendra is a bit fucked up right now.”

“It’s ok; I’m here for you, Kendra.”

She looked up at him for long time her head resting on his chest. Once a while she would still mumble something and give a short giggle.

“Robert.”

“Yes Kendra?”

“I need you to fuck me. Now.”

They went at it for hours. Brianna was everything he imagined and more. Her flawless skin was so soft and warm. Underneath it her muscles felt so firm and good. As athletic as she was on the stage she was just so in bed. Her body could do anything and Brianna knew how to do everything to make a lover feel good. She made him feel things he never had before, even with all the girls he had been with.

They both came over and over and over again. She was insatiable, that young athletic body never tiring, never getting enough. She wanted it everywhere, in her mouth, up her ass, in her cunt, on her tits.

Her face was so seductive, so wicked and she cussed a blue streak and begged for more, for him to abuse her harder. Now he finally knew what Angel had been getting for years and again he felt jealousy stir.

Ultimately he just flat wore out and told her he had to rest. She whined with disappointment and lay next to him, staring at his face like he was some god, gently running her hand over his chest.

And on the night of Robert’s second greatest triumph, second only to the night Head Lights opened, when he finally had attainted power over the life of his dream girl, as he lay there watching her gaze at him like he was the only thing on earth he felt……empty.

Brianna was in one of the strippers bathroom stalls with Candi. They had lines spread out all over the toilet tank lid. Both girls were high and giggling, touching each other’s bodies which were both barely covered with paper thin, skimpy blouses.

“Come on, do another you fucking coke head skank,” urged Candi, grabbing Brianna’s ass.

“Fuck you slut, I’ll do three,” replied Brianna and she put her head down and snorted up three huge lines. When she rose her head up it collided with Candi’s with a hard smack.

“Oh shit, you stoned fucking whore!” yelled Candi between fits of giggles that got Brianna giggling too.

Brianna had coke all over her nose and lips. Candi leaned in slowly; the girls face inches apart. Candi licked the coke off Brianna’s nose. “Don’t want that to go to waste do we?” she said shyly.

Brianna could feel Candi’s hot breath on her face. She could feel the animal heat and lust pouring off her athletic body.

She leaned in and kissed Candi on the mouth then pulled back. “Don’t want that to go to waste either.”

“What about Angel? I know you two are tight.” said Candi.

Brianna shot Candi a wicked grin and grabbed Candi’s ass. “Angel isn’t here. Kendra is.” A shock of hair dangled wildly over Brianna’s right eye and Candi thought it looked so fucking hot.

Both girls started ripping each other clothes off, buttons flying and pinging against the stall walls. In seconds both were feeling each other bodies, tits and pussies up, hands desperately roaming for the feel of more flesh. Both girls started moaning loudly, humping on each other, panting hot breaths over each other’s faces, necks and bodies.

“Jesus Christ you two whores, can’t it wait till you’re outside the club? You have to show each other your rank pussies in a fucking bathroom stall,” Lisa’s voice rang out in the bathroom with total derision. She hated Brianna for being top stripper and never missed a chance to make a snide or rude comment.

Yeah slut. I’ll show you something outside the club someday, thought Brianna before Candi made her wet pussy cum again.

Brianna felt used and dirty, knowing all the other girls would find about her bathroom stall sex. How much lower could someone get, how much more desperate could she be for sex to do it in some filthy bathroom stall?

Hell the whole bathroom had to smell like sweat and lust and pussy by now. Every girl would know what they were doing.

Brianna felt humiliated by it, like a total loser. But those thoughts also brought a renewed stronger fever to her brain and body. Everyone would know what a desperate slut she was but she found the thought made her pussy rev up over the red line.

She found herself getting excited by the thought she was a cheap easy lay and everyone she worked with would know it. “I’m such a dirty slut,” she said out loud as she guided Candi’s hand back to her bare soaking pussy. As soon as Candi touched her there she came again, even harder.

“Oh god yes,” moaned Candi, “I feel like such a slut having sex in this bathroom stall. We’re so fucking easy,” giggled Candi.

“I know,” panted Kendra, hot breaths gasping from her mouth, “It’s so sexy.”

Brianna lay next to Angel. They had spent the day together shopping then had taken Sparky for Beach Frisbee. After supper they cuddled on the couch with a movie and after the movie came the inevitable passionate, electric sex.

Now Angel was sleeping, holding tight to Brianna. The older girl thought about Robert and her love for him. She knew she could never leave him. She craved him so much, her body and her mind.

He was so smart and every since they had met Brianna’s life had only gotten better and better. He seemed to know her better than she knew herself. But how long could this go on before Angel knew? It would kill her. Angel was so helpless and so in love with her. She wondered if there was some way Angel would be willing to share her.

Brianna looked at the clock, 3:45 AM. She couldn’t sleep because of all the clutter in her mind. She knew she would duck over to Roberts before her afternoon set and get a quick session in. It would help her wash out the clutter and let her think clearly, like it always did. Then she would know what to do.

Robert was sitting in his office. Brianna was nestled comfortably in his lap. She had given him a great blow job and now was cooing and planting soft kisses on his neck and face. He knew it was time to make the final move, to eliminate Brianna, birth Kendra and then have Kendra drive that clinging, helpless pest Angel away. He had it all under control and felt great. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

“Kendra, how do you feel about dropping out of school?”

She put her bare, curvy arms around his neck and rubbed her nose against his.

“You were right, baby. Just like you always are. It was the best thing I’ve ever done in my life. I feel so free and in control of my life now that I’m doing what I was born to do instead of that bullshit college stuff. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“I have another idea that I also think is in your best interest. I think you will like it.”

“Hey great,” she said excitedly. “What is it?” she said kissing him again.

“You know, I made this club. I raised the money. I run it. I do the schedules, I buy the food the booze, I figure the prices, I pay the girls. I am High Lights.”

“I know baby. I can’t believe how smart you are. I get dizzy just thinking about everything you have to do.”

He smiled. “On the other hand, you girls, well, pretty girls are dime a dozen, you are just bodies who shake their asses on stage. Anyone can do that.”

Brianna felt humiliated hearing this. She knew she was a dime a dozen, just another hot body. She also could feel her pussy and libido crank up hearing how little Robert thought of her.

She wiggled in his lap. “But I can shake my fucking ass real good, huh baby?” she cooed to him before she gave him another kiss. “You think I’m sexy, don’t you?” she said with a pout.

“You’re the best of my girls.”

Brianna broke out in an adorable, impish smile that then went past the border to wicked and nestled her head in his chest. “Even better than that fucking skank Lisa?”

This remark brought Robert up short. He had never heard Brianna bad mouth anyone.

“Yeah, you’re better looking and dance her under the table. No comparison.”

She arched an eyebrow. “But what about in bed?”

He laughed. “I should have known. You fucking strippers. You have her beat there too, so are you happy now?”

She sighed happily at the compliment.

They said nothing for a while as she rubbed her cheek up and down against his chest and hummed a little tune. He had a funny feeling she had something on her mind so he waited.

She looked up at him and batted her gorgeous green eyes. “Baby, like I don’t want to be pushy and all. But I was wondering, now that you and I are fucking, could you stop seeing Lisa?”

This stunned Robert. Brianna should not have cared about Lisa. She just should have wanted him to be happy. Her brain was not as wiped out as he thought. But then he had an idea that could perhaps turn this to his advantage. He kissed her tenderly on the lips.

“I’d love too. I’ve been thinking about it. And I will….”

She squealed in delight.

“If you break up with Angel.”

She stared at him, the happy glaze that was now always on her face when she was with him vanished. Suddenly she looking much like the old Brianna, the one who had run circles around him at first and called the shots. “Break up with her? I love her. I love her like I love you! Robert, no, how could you ask me that?”

Robert sensed immediately that he was on very dangerous ground. “Look that was just a question. I know how you feel about her and respect that. I just thought what is fair for one is fair for the other.”

“But you don’t feel the same about her as I do for Angel.”

This was the old Brianna, fast thinking, logical, scary in the quickness of her mind and strength of her will. And now another emotion crept into her eyes that had been so vacantly content just a few short moments ago: Hostility. The thought that Brianna could physically destroy him in seconds leapt to forefront of his mind. Robert pulled back fast.

He held up his hands defensively. “Look, I’m sorry I even said that. I don’t want you to break up with her. I just get jealous sometime. I want you to myself.”

She looked at him hard. “Are you sure you’re OK with me and Angel?”

“Yes, yes, hell yes! Would I ever lie to you?”

Brianna’s face relaxed. “Awwww, you’re such a little boy sometimes,” she said, kissing him. “Robert, I’ve been thinking about Angel and what’s going on. I will work something out. Just be a little patient, OK?” She gave him a fetching smile.

“I trust you lover. I know you will figure it out. And as for Lisa, give me a little time there too. She really loves me and I want to end it as softly as I can.”

Brianna stuck out her hand, “Deal for both of us then?”

He smiled and shook it. “Deal, lover.

“Now there is something else we need to discus, something I want your input on.”

“Shoot, stud.”

“OK, because I run things I think it would it would be better for you if we cancel our old agreement. I think at the end of your work days you should give me all your money and I’ll decide how much you should get. Kind of like an allowance. I’ll hold onto the rest of it for you. Invest it maybe. It will take all the money worries out of that pretty head of yours and dump them in my lap. I’ll carry that burden for you. This way all you have to do is concentrate on is stripping.”

She unbuttoned his shirt and started licking his chest still humming. Finally she looked up at him. “That sounds perfect. Get that fucking worry out of my head. You always know what’s best for me.”

She lidded her eyes, ran her long, pink finger nail over his chest and poured on the sex appeal. “I love it. Yeah, fucking do that shit.You know stud, ever since I started doing private dances and going up to the VIP floor for parties I have never had so much fun. You were so right about that too. Can’t believe I didn’t want to do it. It’s just like one endless party.”

Brianna was totally integrated into the club now and Robert was mining it for all she was worth. Brianna was like the golden calf. There was an endless line of people willing to pay her 500 for a private lap dance a grand for a blow job and 2000 for a fuck. And super in shape insatiable Brianna was always happy to oblige.

Robert was making 15 grand from movie stars, athletes and other VIPS to rent her out on the second floor where she drank, did drugs, danced, sucked, fucked, her body holes stuffed with all kinds of sex toys and various other objects and did anything asked of her. She told him that one guy had fucked her up the ass so hard with a strap on dildo it hurt to walk for days. She laughed and said she loved it.

She danced the ancillary stage when she wasn’t on the main stage to get more dance time and when she was off she would plant herself at the bar so her endless sea of admirers could buy her drinks. She was often buzzed half way through her shift but a few lines of coke with Candi or the others cleared that up fast and let the party keep on going.

He took her face in her hands and kissed her hard.

“That’s great. I love you for trusting me.”

“I love you so much, Robert.”

He reached into a drawer and took out the glasses, the box and a syringe one at time and placed them on his desk. He could actually feel Brianna’s heart start to pound as she watched him.

“Kendra, I want to move you along. Get rid of all doubts or cares you have. I want to get rid of what’s left of Brianna and make you who were born to be. Let you become all Kendra and only Kendra. Do you want that too? We can take a nice step in helping you get there tonight. But only if it’s what you want.”

Brianna hugged Robert so tight it hurt. For the first time he could feel how strong and dangerous she could be. “Yes, oh yes, Robert! I want to be Kendra so bad. Fuck Brianna. She didn’t fit in here. Most of the girls didn’t like her. Now they all do. Kendra loves you and loves High Lights. Please do it.”

He nodded at the syringe. “OK then, inject yourself with the drug.”

Brianna quickly tied the tourniquet around her arm and picked up the syringe. She put it by her vein but her hand was shaking so bad the needle kept hovering around in jerky motions. “Fuck!” she snapped harshly. She looked at Robert. “I’m so sorry baby, I guess I’m nervous. Can you do it, please?”

He shook his head coldly. “No, I can’t always baby sit you. You have to do it.”

She gave him a shaky smile. “Ok, ok. I will. Just give me a sec.”

She aimed the needle and missed, sliding it into skin and muscle. She pulled it out.

“Jesus Christ, you are a helpless bitch, aren’t you?”

Brianna forced a laugh. The insult made her horny and she rubbed her thighs together. She desperately needed the drug, the glasses, to get off as only the sessions and Robert could do to her. She had to hit that vein.

She took aim and concentrated, like she used to on the lacrosse field. Her hand steadied and she slipped the needle in. She pushed the plunger and watched the purple liquid slowly invade her body. She loved thinking about how the drug would flow throw her athletic body, in her veins, into her muscles, settling into her brain, making changes.

She gasped and shivered as she popped an unexpected orgasm. Her head rocked softly from side to side and her eyes rolled up. She dropped the syringe on the floor, her arm hanging at her side.

“Ahhhh yeaaaahhh….fuuuuuck,” she drawled softly. “I’m all rea…rea…ready…n…now.”

“Are you feeling it honey? Are you feeling it good?”

“Hell yeah,” she said dreamily. “I’m all like fucking tuned up.”

Robert strapped the box onto her arm and put the glasses on her. He hit the button to start the mechanism. He pulled out his transmitter box and started speaking.

First he wanted to make sure she was accepting and enjoying her new duties at the club, that there was no residue of resistance. He knew she would tell him only the truth now under the insidious drug.

“Did you have fun the last time in the VIP room?”

“Oh my god yes.” She started ticking off numbers with her fingers. “There were like um….seven…or …like eight..or…um…” she laughed. “Oh fuck, I can’t remember how many..fucking lots of men around me. They blindfolded me and threw me on the table.”

“And?”

“There were all laughing at me, calling me names, pouring whiskey on my body, forcing it down my throat. Then they all pulled out those bad ass cocks and rubbed them on me. Then they stuck them in my mouth and ass and cunt…. on my legs…my tits. One shoved it up my nose. Those cocks were like on…every fucking inch of me.”

“Did you like it?”

Brianna broke out in a huge smile. “Mmmmm…hmmmm…loooved it. It felt like I was at this huge banquet…and….and….I ..was the …main….course.”

Robert smiled. No problems there.

“That’s very good. Now Kendra, how old were you when you noticed you were beautiful. When your body looked sexy?”

Brianna smiled. “When I was thirteen,” her voice sounded far off.

“How did you know?”

“I could see myself in the mirror, my face, what was happening to my body. Boys….” she giggled, “Lots and lots of boys started hanging around me and asking me out, even older ones. Some of the teachers would stare at me in class or the hallways.”

“How did that make you feel?”

“I didn’t like it or hate it. I didn’t care. Didn’t change me..I was still the same person I was before. I thought it was kinda funny how looks can make people do things,” she laughed softly.

“No Kendra. It wasn’t like that,” Robert said firmly.

“It wasn’t?” Brianna asked frowning.

“No. It was your dad who made you think you felt that way. But those are not your true memories.”

“My Dad?”

“Think back real hard, Kendra. Think back with me. Visualize yourself at thirteen.”

“Ok,” she said in a quiet, small voice.

“You loved the changes to your body, how they made you look, how they made those around you behave and view you.”

Brianna shook her head slightly. “Nooo…I…..don’t…t..th..think..”

“Don’t think!” yelled Robert. “I don’t want you to think at all. Remember with me. I am helping you remember. You trust me.”

“Trust you…”

“Now you remember. I’m helping you. You loved the changes in your body. You loved the attention it got you. It thrilled you. All those new sexy teen hormones starting to run through that hot body making you want new delicious wicked things.”

“Y…yee…yeah…I re..ember. I loved all the attention. It thrilled me…teen hormones making me wicked…”

“For the first time you realized how sexy your body was, how it controlled people.”

“How it controlled…..”

“How it controlled you too. How it started to control what you thought, what you liked, what you wanted.”

She nodded. “How it controlled me too.”

“And you loved it. All of it. The attention, the looks, how your body took control of everything in your life.”

“Yes… remember now…how much I loved it..the attention…the looks..how my body took control of my life..”

“Think back Kendra, you at fourteen, fifteen, sixteen. How your body and looks just kept getting better. How much you loved it, lived for it. How you strutted around the school, tits out, shaking your ass, wearing skimpy, tight clothes to show off your body craving even more attention. It turned you on and made you feel so sexy.”

Brianna blushed. “Yeah, I did. I loved to strut around in tight clothes and get everyone’s attention. Fuck…I felt so sexy..”

“And all the fun you had, flirting with all the hot boys and girls every chance you had. You loved to flirt and tease and make everyone look at you and want you.”

Brianna smiled and giggled. “Oh man, I did. I flirted all the time. I had so much fun. I wanted everyone to look at me and want me. I had the best times.”

“And that’s when you lost interest in everything except looking good and being sexy, showing off your body, having fun and having sex with boys and girls. You were such a wanton little slut in heat.”

Brianna ran her hands through her hair and grinned. “I did. I couldn’t help it. I lost interest in everything except being sexy and showing off my body…having sex…I was a wanton little slut in heat.”

“And you knew then when you were just a teenage girl you had to get a job where you showed off your body, cam girl, stripper, whore. Just the thought of it made you hot. You masturbated all the time thinking about jobs where you could show off your body, have people use it.”

Brianna’s hands roamed over her crotch “I did. I fantasized about my dream jobs. I masturbated all the time thinking about growing up and showing off my body to people, letting them use it.” She flashed a huge sexy smile.

“And that’s why your Dad beat you.”

Suddenly Brianna’s hands left her crotch and she hugged herself with her bare, strong arms. Her face grew dark with fear, her lips and face grew tight.

“Your Dad hated the real you. He despised Kendra. He wanted to break you, change you into something you weren’t. He beat you over and over to break you.”

Brianna sat there shivering. Tears started to drip down from behind her glasses, down her cheeks and neck.

“Do you remember how he tried to break Kendra, how he tried to force you to stop having all that fun, to change you into something else.”

Brianna nodded, crying. “Ye…ye…yess….I re..remember…tha..that…f..fuck…fucking bastard. I hated him.”

“He wanted you to be Brianna, not Kendra. He wanted you to go to college and not have fun, not do what your body wanted. He wanted to crush your dreams.”

Brianna was sobbing now, gasping, tears pouring out.

Robert reached out under her chin and gently raised her head up. He stroked her wet cheek with the other hand.

“It’s Ok baby. It’s all in the past. You got away from him. You were so strong. You made it. You are alright. You are safe now.”

She nodded.

“You got away from that bastard. But he damaged you.”

“He damaged me,” she sniffed, calming down a bit.

“That’s why you went to school. Why you tried to be someone else other than who you really are. You got away but he damaged you, made you think you wanted school, to be a boring accountant. To be Brianna and use your mind and not that beautiful body.”

“Oh god,” she whispered. “What did he do that to me?”

“He almost destroyed your life. But not now. You have found me and I have helped you get back to who you always wanted to be. To make you free to make your own choices. I saved you.”

She nodded, “Free to make my own choices.” She kissed his hand over and over, her tears making his hand wet. “Thank you. Thank you. You saved me. Made me free again.”

“You are Kendra Kelly.”

“I am Kendra Kelly,” she echoed.

“You always have been. You are the hot, sexy exhibitionist slut you were as a teenager in high school. You are the girl who masturbated about being a stripper when you were so young.”

“Always……I am that girl…high school…”

“Brianna Brandt was just a persona your dad wanted you to be. And you had become that person when you escaped from your father. A fake person that you used to bury the real you: Kendra Kelly.”

“Brianna was fake. I am slutty Kendra.”

“Your dad beat you because you were such a slut. So you changed into Brianna and ran. But your dad is gone and now you are free to be who you were born to be.”

Kendra smiled. “Mmmmmm…..I’m finally free to be Kendra. Dad is gone…”

“From now on you will be the real Kendra. You are just a stripper, what you always wanted to be. You are vain and obsessed with your body like you were in high school. All you have to offer is your body. All you want to do is obsess about your body.”

“Just a stripper…..I’m so obsessed with my body…”

“You have no self esteem because you have a weak mind. Your only use is as a stripper, just a pretty piece of meat for sale to strangers. This makes you so very hot. Having no worth, no self esteem makes you horny.”

Robert could feel a shiver run through Kendra’s body. “So hot. It makes me soooo horny.”

“You want to be owned. It makes you hot, it makes you feel so good.”

“Owned…”

“I own Kendra. She is my stripper slut. Head Lights owns Kendra. She is lucky to be here. Being owned humiliates you and turns you on like crazy. You masturbate thinking about being owned. It gets you off like crazy. You love being owned, being a slave to your body, to me, to Head Lights.”

Kendra squirmed. Robert could see a huge wet stain between her legs. He could smell her pussy. “Oh god, I’m so turned on…..,”she gasped with a moan.

“You want to show everyone how I own you. How High Lights owns you. You want to brand your slutty body so people can see.”

“Mmmm…..yeah…everyone can see.”

“This is what you think you have to do to show it how owned you are.” Robert leaned in and whispered in her ear.

When he was done he pulled back and kept talking. “That is what you need to do to show the club owns you. As you think about it, it will make you so hot. You will masturbate all the time thinking about it until you do it. Your pussy gets so hot thinking about everyone seeing how you are branded and owned by High Lights. When it is done you will always feel so sexy and hot knowing it’s there because then everyone will know I and the club own you.”

Kendra squirmed again and the stain doubled between her legs. Her head shot back violently then whipped forward. Her body twitched and shook. Her left tit and tricep actually started to spasm. Her mouth twisted up in a sneer and drool ran down her chin.

Jesus Christ, he thought. What the fuck is this stuff doing to her? For the first time he wondered about Mr. Grey and what he was doing. But the concern passed quickly and he moved on. He was in all the way now and had no intention to turn back.

“And you want bigger tits. Nothing outrageous or ugly, but a nice D cup just like your friend Candi. You realize your tits are too small. You obsess about your body and need it to be perfect. When you look at Candi’s tits you feel jealous. They look so tight, so good, so fake. Everyone knows they are fake. Everyone knows they are strippers tits. Everyone knows fake tits are for weak minded girls who have to use their bodies to survive. It turns you on, the thought of having fake tits.”

Kendra felt her tits. “My tits are too small,” she said in sad little girl’s voice. “My body has to be perfect. Fake tits are so nice.”

“Yes, that’s right. And when you think of having fake tits it turns you on. You know you will feel humiliated having them because everyone will know you are just some weak minded stripper. And that makes you hot, so hot that you will start to obsess out how good it will feel to be humiliated, how much it will get you off. And because those fake tits will always be there, you will always feel dirty, humiliated and so fucking hot all the time.”

“Oh yeah, I love how being humiliated gets me off. I want everyone to know I have fake tits so I feel dirty and humiliated and it gets me all hot all the time.”

“One more thing, Kendra, that long hair has to go. You have the sexiest neck I have ever seen and I want to see it exposed. You will start thinking about your neck, how long and sensual it is. You will want to show it off just like you do the rest of your body. You will become obsessed with how sexy your neck is and your need to show it off. Seeing that perfect neck makes you feel so sexy. You have to show it off. You can’t take your mind or eyes off your neck when you look at yourself. Do you understand?”

She nodded. “Yes,” she said drowsily, “my neck is so sexy. It makes me feel sexy. I have to show it off.’

Robert put the preprogrammed chip in Brianna’s arm box and gently laid her down on the couch. He did some food and beverage orders for the club for the next hour as Brianna marinated in her new commands.

He had almost all of Brianna now. Pathetic, helpless Angel still had a hold on her but this was a long game and he had the device.

In his mind he called it the God Device because it in essence made him Brianna’s god. He had almost fucked up trying to break them up too fast. Their love was so very deep and unique and the last wall he had to take down was strong; he knew he could, but it had to brick by brick, by hand, not with a bulldozer.

Brianna might still love Angel but Kendra would feel nothing for her. She would just be an empty vessel for Robert’s thoughts and ideas to be executed with.

Brianna was standing in front of mirror in her apartment. She had on a tiny micro skirt that showed her long legs and ended right above her ass. If she bent over anyone would get the show of a lifetime. She wore a skin tight blouse that showed her abs and plunged half way down her tits, short sleeves revealed her arms. She had spent the last two hours taking stock of her looks in the mirror from every possible pose and angle.

She turned this way and that, posing, looking at her stunning green eyes, her lovely face and her killer body. She loved how perfect her body looked. She pouted and threw out her most seductive, vacant smiles. She practiced sexy laughs and giggles. She felt hot and flush.

But she also could see flaws and this disconcerted her. She grabbed her tits. She had always loved her tits, they were a perfect size for her body. But lately she felt like they were a size too small.

So many of the girls at the club had implants and they looked so fake, so slutty and so perfect. If I get them everyone I meet will know they are fake. Everyone will know I’m just a hot body and nothing else.

That idea humiliated her, made her feel cheap and dumb and dirty. But it pushed her lust into overdrive. She could feel her pussy pulsing with pleasure, demanding she get bigger tits; round, firm, juicy fake boobs. Her body wanted them so bad and Kendra knew she was a slave to her body.

She looked at herself again. She turned her head back and forth, watching her neck turn. She pulled back the long hair she and Angel loved. She stared at her neck. It was gorgeous, long and graceful and perfectly muscled. It like the gateway to her body, she loved how in one direction it pulled the eyes of an onlooker to her gorgeous face and the other way down to her sensuous collar bones and then her boobs.

My neck is so fucking hot and sexy. It’s perfect; it fits my body just right. She lifted her head high then leaned her head forward admiring how her neck moved and stretched how the muscles reacted and showed themselves. Once again, her pussy signaled approval. It loved her neck too. You are way too hot, she thought. “You are one fine piece of ass,” she said to her reflection, winked and blew herself a kiss.

Brianna was ready to start masturbating right there, staring at her gorgeous self when the door opened.

Angel burst through the door with excitement. She was off the rest of the day and Brianna was too. The girls had made plans to go to the art museum, then dinner and club that night.

She threw herself on the couch and looked at her girlfriend. Brianna had not taken her eyes off the mirror. “Hey girl, what’s so interesting?”

Brianna kept looking at herself. “I bought this dress, you like?”

“Yeah, it’s sexy as hell. Just like all the other cloths you have been buying and wearing lately. Where’s Sparky?”

“I put him in our room. He was bothering me.”

“You mean bothering you while you were checking yourself out in the mirror?”

Brianna laughed airily. “I don’t remember you ever complaining about my body before, lover.”

“Hell no I have no complaints. I’m lucky you have it. Just seems like you want everyone else in the world to see it too. “

Brianna shot her a glance then looked back at the mirror. She tossed her hair and smiled. “Yeah well you do know I strip for a living so my body is no big secret.”

Angel was surprised by this callous remark, also because Brianna always used the euphemism dancing instead of stripping.

“Brianna that’s at the club. You never wanted to show yourself off like this all time. Fuck, everything you wear is skin tight, small, cut off, lacy. It’s all jacked up to scream sex. I can’t remember the last time you wore normal clothes.”

“Look Angel. People change you know. Are you the same person you were when we met? Look at you, working, studying. You’ve changed.”

“Yeah. For the better and basically I’m still the same person.”

“But so am I,” cried Brianna. “So I like how I look. I’m young. It doesn’t last long.” She turned and gazed in the mirror again. “Look at me. I have it going on. Is it some crime if I show it off?”

“Brianna, think about it. When the hell did you get so fucking stuck on yourself?”

Brianna put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes for effect. “Oh. My. God. Where have you been? Everyone has been stuck on me since high school. Why should I be different? Why shouldn’t I get a ride on the Brianna train?”

Angel laughed in derision. “Oh. My. God. The Brianna train? Earth to Brianna, where are you?”

Brianna walked over to Angel sat next to her and looped her bare arm around Angel’s neck. She was tired of this silly fight and she knew physical contact with her body always melted her lovers resolve. Sure enough Angel sighed and immediately started rubbing her hand all over the strong arm she loved to touch.

I know exactly how wind this bitch up and make her do what I want, thought Brianna with a small smirk on her face.

Brianna took Angel’s face in her hand, stared into her brown eyes with her green ones. She flashed that lazy, crooked smile she called up at will that was always irresistible to Angel.

“Baby, it’s still me. I’m right here, just inches away from you. So I want to flaunt what I have a little bit, have some fun. Is that so bad? You see women our ages do it all the time. You do it when we go clubbing,” she said in a conspiratorial tone. “You like to look hot, you know you do.”

“Ok, Ok, maybe I’m over reacting. But shit, you really are taking this vanity thing pretty far.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you can’t pass a mirror or window without checking yourself out. They are like a magnet to you.”

Brianna laughed. “Maybe I like what I see.” She ran her hand softly along Angel’s thigh. “Don’t you?”

Angel couldn’t help but smile. “Oh god, you are impossible. You always have an answer.”

Brianna kissed Angel’s nose and arched her eyebrows. “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

Angel leaned up and kissed Brianna on the mouth. They both dug in, enjoying the kiss. “It is,” said Angel.

“Hey, you take Sparky out for pee and poop?”

“Oh shit no. Fuck I’m so sorry.”

“No biggie. I’ll take him and then we’ll take off.”

Brianna pulled Angel closer with her arm. “Oh honey, Robert had two girls cancel. He asked me to fill in and I told him yes.”

“Fill in? You never do that. What do you care? And you never dance in the day.”

“Look, it’s just this once. I promised. He was desperate. I’ll make it up to you tonight.”

“You promised. You promised me we would go out.”

“I know. It will never happen again. I promise.” She ran a finger tip along Angel’s neck. I’ll make it up to you,” said flashing a wicked smile.

Angel looked at Brianna and flashed her own wicked, sexy smile. “So, Wonder Woman, how will you make it up?”

Brianna leaned in and started licking Angel’s neck. “Well, how about I lick every fucking inch of your body from your toes to the top of your head. Then we can go from there.”

“I see. I guess we can think of something after the big lick if we put our heads together.”

Brianna kissed Angel goodbye and started to leave but stopped short. She turned back to her girlfriend. “Hey Angel, do you think my tits look good?”

“Oh brother,” Angel muttered under her breath. “They are the most perfect tits on the face of the earth. Believe me I know every inch of them. They feel great, they taste great, hell they even smell fine. You don’t have any tit problem.”

Brianna smiled. “Thanks Baby Bruin.”

Angel hooked up Sparky to the leash took him outside for a desperately needed bathroom break. Angel was so proud of how Sparky held it in for the hours Brianna had neglected him. He was such a great dog.

She leaned down to him. “Sorry about that boy. I know you had to go. You’re such a good boy for holding it in. I’ll treat you to a hotdog.” She patted him on the head and he licked her face as she giggled.

She pulled him close and hugged him. Her face grew thoughtful. “Brianna isn’t usually like this you know. She cares about you. She cares about me. But something is up. Something is seriously going on with her.” Angel looked sad. “And I’m pretty sure it’s gonna get worse.” She nodded and got a determined look on her face. “ But I can’t do shit about it till I find out what’s going on.” She whispered in Sparky’s ear, “I’ll have to be patient. Just like I did before.”