The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 6 Part A.

BRIANNA MEETS KENDRA.

Brianna was on her way to the gym. She wanted to really bust out a great workout. Her phone rang, it was Robert. She felt warm knowing she would hear his voice.

“Hey sexy, what’s up”

“Hey sexy, I’m going to the gym. Gotta keep this body tuned up.”

“None hotter than you, baby. Speaking of the gym, I had an idea. Why don’t you start working out at my house? You saw my gym, it has everything.”

Brianna hesitated. She liked her gym and had friends there. “Um..thanks Robert but I really like where I go.”

“There are benefits for you here.”

She laughed. “Really what would those be?”

“For one thing I wouldn’t charge you. You have been buying a lot of coke lately so at least you could save some money that way.”

Brianna smiled and rolled her eyes. “Hey that shit gets me through those long nights at the club.”

“Uh huh. Don’t tell me you don’t like doing it. I know you have joined the Cocaine Strippers Club.”

Brianna threw her head back and laughed. “Oh, so girls have been talking, huh?”

“You know how it is there.”

“Sure do. But I have money Robert, sorry, no sale.”

“There is something else I could offer. You know how the glasses make you dance better? I wonder how your workouts would be if you wore them while you were doing it?”

The smile left Brianna’s face. Suddenly her pussy was telling her just how much it liked that idea. She thought she could see faint flashes of lights and colors behind her eyes. Her brain felt numb and foggy. It felt nice. She pulled into a parking lot, turned the car around and went the opposite direction.

“Hey, I’ll be there in a few.”

Brianna was grinding out another set of bicep curls. She was working out longer and harder than she ever had before. The workout just seemed to breeze by in a haze of pretty colors and music and other sounds from her ear buds.

Robert sat watching her holding a vial of the purple liquid and a syringe.

“Brianna, I want you to stop working out for a moment and come here. Stand by me.”

Brianna put the barbell down and walked over to him like a smooth robot.

“It’s time for your next injection. Like the one Carlos gave you. Try to remember it. You like the drug, right?”

She nodded, suddenly remembering. “I fucking love it. Makes my brain feel all good and shit.”

“I want you to watch what I do because I want you to start doing it yourself. You will be working out here from now on and every two weeks you need this drug to help clear your mind and help you focus. If I’m not here you will inject yourself. Do you understand?”

Brianna brushed some hair from her eyes. “Yes Robert,” she said softly, “I do.”

“Now raise your arm.”

She slowly raised her muscled arm. He looked at the tribal tattoo that ran under her round firm shoulders and circled her hard bicep and tricep. He stared at the small dusting of freckles on the smooth, tanned skin of her arm. He followed the sexy vein that ran just on top of her bicep down into her forearm. He couldn’t believe how perfect she was.

He wanted to take a bite of her arm then eat the rest of her. She had had many sessions and this was now her third injection since Mr. Grey had done the first. Grey had told her by this time she would be very amenable. Robert smiled. He was ready for total control of Brianna, her body, her thoughts, her life and her money.

He put a tourniquet around her arm and told her to make a fist. Then he sank the needle in. He slowly pushed the plunger. Brianna closed her eyes, smiled and moaned softly and tossing her hair again like she was with a gentle lover.

Brianna was doing back rows with heavy weight. She finished the last set and stood up. Robert had been talking to her, giving her instructions through her ear buds for the whole hour and half workout.

“Brianna come here.” She immediately came to him and stood.

He admired her, standing there, that amazing body so docile, her sharp mind now so tame and receptive to any thoughts he wanted to implant.

“Why do you work out?”

“I…um….well..I’m a jock. I loved…love to play sports. I like to be fit.”

“What do you do for a living?”

“I dance at your club.”

“No Brianna, you strip at my club. You take off your clothes and show that sexy body to strangers. Tell me.”

“I strip. I take my clothes off and show my sexy body to strangers.”

“Your body has to look good for that job, right?”

“Yes it does. It has to look good.”

“You strip now. You are not a jock. You strip for a living.”

“Yes. I do. I strip for a living. I’m not a jock anymore.”

“So that means you must work out so you look good for job as a stripper, right?”

Brianna thought for a while then responded. “Yes, I work out so I look good as a stripper.”

“Your hot sexy body loves to be shown off. It turns you on so much.”

“No….I….that’s not right.”

“Brianna,” he said in a strong, commanding tone, “You are so very hot. You know how sexy and perfect you look, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do know.”

“And that sexy body is needy isn’t it? It really controls your weak mind. Your body is so strong and your mind is so weak and lazy.”

Brianna licked her lips. “It is needy and strong. My mind is weak, lazy. My strong body controls my mind.”

“And since you are just some weak minded stripper, it stands to reason that your hot sexy body wants to be shown off, lives for it.”

Robert noticed that Brianna’s breathing was getting heavier. Her hands starting to fidget and she started swaying slightly from foot to foot almost as though getting ready to dance.

“Yes, I see that now. My hot sexy body wants to be shown off.”

“Your body is perfect Brianna. It’s all that you care about, being a perfect body.”

“Yes, my body is perfect. All I care about is being a perfect body.”

“You are a hot, horny, weak minded stripper who loves to have fun and show off her body.”

Brianna bit her lip innocently and started to feel her tits. Roberts could see her hands were actually quivering.

“I’m a hot, horny weak minded stripper. Love to show off my body and have fun.”

“You love to strip. You love the action, the men and women staring at your hot body. It turns you on so much. You love partying with the girls, the Cocaine Stripper Club. You love being around all those hot lovely, young, sweaty stripper bodies.”

Brianna let out a whine. “Fuck, yeah, I love showing off….the action at the club...all those fun girls I work with…those sweaty bodies..”

“You love the crowd, how much they want you and worship you. You want to get closer to them. You want them to buy you drinks every night, to be the party girl your body wants you to be. You want to be in the big party. You want to be the party. You are the party.”

“Yeah, I want to be in the party. I want to be closer to all those people watching me. I am the party.”

“And you can’t get any closer than doing private dances for them. That would be such a turn on, so much wicked fun.”

Brianna giggled. “Oh yeah, that would be wicked fun…”

“And meeting the stars upstairs. Doing what they want.”

“Oh, I….uh….I…d…don’t know….” she trailed off in thought.

“Brianna, you are just a weak minded stripper whose body controls her. You are nothing, you understand that right?”

“I…um….yeah, I do. I am nothing.”

“You are just a dumb horny slut stripper with a body to offer. It’s all you are and all you can ever be.”

Brianna sighed then smiled. She seemed to come to some kind of decision. “Yes, Robert, I am just a dumb horny stripper with a body to offer. It’s all I ever can be.”

“And that thought turns you on, makes that little smooth hot pussy burn. You love being a dumb, horny stripper.”

Brianna flashed her crooked, sexy million watt smile. “Shit yeah it turns me the fuck on. I love being that. It’s all I can be.”

“So when those stars, those big rollers, those winners want to use a body of a loser like you, you feel honored to let them use you. It makes you hot to know they want to use a loser like you just because you are a hot, sexy body.”

“Mmmmmm…..yeah, so fucking hot to be used because of my body by the winners.”

“Brianna, you know you were born to be a stripper. Just look at your body, it was made to been seen and give pleasure.”

“Ummm hmmmm…I was born to be a stripper.”

“You want to strip more, show off your body, and get off on it.”

Brianna nodded.

“Stripping is so much fun. It’s what a hot young slut like you needs. It’s what your body was made for.”

“I need it. I was made for it.”

“So to do what you were made for, you will drop you college classes and start working afternoons at the club.”

Suddenly Brianna’s face changed. She looked tense. “But I’ve worked so hard. I’m almost there….what I always wanted.”

“Brianna, what is your stripper name?”

“Kendra Kelly.”

“And she is just a young dumb slut who gets off on showing her body, being used. We learned that, didn’t we? We know that is a fact.”

“Yes.”

“Kendra is that sexy horny body that controls Brianna, isn’t she?”

“Um….uh….yes, yes Kendra controls Brianna.”

“And Kendra loves being just a body. She loves being a stripper and a party girl. It’s all she is and all she wants to be.”

“Yes.”

“Deep down, you are Kendra because she controls you. You like that. It turns you on being Kendra, doing what she demands.”

Brianna started rubbing her pussy. “Yeah, fuck yeah, I love listening to Kendra.”

“And Kendra wants to be used, to get fucked, and to be a total slut. She wants to strip and show off her perfect body. Kendra hates college. It’s boring. It’s for winners and she is a beautiful loser, right”

“Yes, beautiful …..loser…”

“You want Kendra to take over Brianna’s mind more and more, don’t you?”

Brianna was panting now, rubbing her hands hard over her shorts atop her cunt.

“Oh fuck yes, Robert, I want her take over my mind, I want to be Kendra.”

“So, are you going to do what Kendra demands of you so you can start to become her?”

“Yes, I have to. It…i…it…it’s what she demands.”

“And your first step to letting her take you over is what?”

“I’m going to drop my boring classes and start stripping more.”

“There is one thing, Angel wouldn’t like you listening to Kendra. So don’t tell her what Kendra is making you do. Just tell her you are still going to class when you start stripping in the afternoons.”

“Yes….I won’t tell Angel what Kendra is making me do.”

Robert chuckled. Everything was going apace. This was working beyond his wildest dreams. Now just a few more adjustments for this session.

“Kendra, do you know Candi well?”

“Yes, she has a total crush on me. Always trying to get me alone and do lines in the bathroom stall. She always touches my arms or body whenever we are together.”

“She is very hot, isn’t she?”

“Uh huh.”

“Kendra finds her very attractive. She really loves those fake boobs, how they stand up at attention all the time. It makes you wonder what your body would look like with boobs like that. It would make you even sluttier looking, make your body more perfect to show off.”

“Yes, it would.”

“You find you really like Candi a lot. Maybe starting to crush on her. You told me you crush easy, remember?”

“Yes, I remember. I crush easy.”

“And your feelings for me are becoming clear. It is past a crush, you realize you love me, that you need me in your life to guide you down the right path, to make you free to become everything you were meant to be.”

She stopped rubbing her pussy and her face grew defiant. “No. I love Angel. Only Angel.”

Robert could see purging Brianna of Angel would take longer but he had all the time in the world now. Brianna wasn’t going anywhere.

“Of course you do. But a hot girl like you shouldn’t be limited to only one lover or love only one person. Remember when you loved Chad and then Ashley.”

“Mmmmmm…yeah, I loved to fuck them…so hot..” she started to play with her pussy again.

“So you have loved more than one person before. You loved Chad, Ashley then Angel, see what I’m saying?”

“Yeah, yeah I do.”

“You loved Chad then Ashley then Angel and now you love me.”

“I…I….I… love you. I do love you. I love you so much!”

“You know how smart and strong I am. How you would fall apart without me to guide you because I am a winner and you are a loser.”

“Oh god yes!! Oh fuck yes! I do know. You’re a winner and I’m just a beautiful loser,” she moaned.

“You know without the club you have nothing. You are just a pretty body to show off. You can’t do anything else. You also know without me you won’t have the nice lights to watch with the glasses anymore. Or that pretty drug you love to shoot up. You are desperate to work at the club and to keep having your sessions.”

“I’m so desperate Robert…pll…ple..please…d…don’t take the c…club or the…sess….sesssions away from me…” she begged.

He reached out and stroked her cheek with his hand. A shaky smile came to her face. “I won’t baby. I’m your friend. I would never hurt you. You know that.”

“Thank you! Oh god thank you! I know you would never hurt me.”

“Very good. Now Kendra, I want you to take off those shorts and rub that slutty wet, controlling pussy and think about how much you love me and all the other truths you learned today. Do it till you cum.”

Brianna whipped off her shorts in a frenzy, sweat pouring from her. She kicked them off with her long leg and they flew against the wall then descended to the floor.

She plunged her hands into her cunt and her body started swaying and twitching. The lovely young brunette was panting in huge gasps and her face was in heaven behind the glasses. She rubbed out for a good twenty minutes before the orgasm came. When it did her whole body was on fire, an eclectic current running from her cunt up her spine then out to every muscle and vein in her body.

Robert watched her collapse on the floor like she had been shot. She laid there, her head lolling about. Robert could see her muscles twitching uncontrollably, her triceps, her thighs, her abs, her back. She was making crazy mewling noises that wouldn’t stop. She looked like she was possessed and he knew in a way she was now, possessed by new thoughts and desires.

He wondered what Brianna must feel like, what her mind and body were going through at this moment. He doubted any human had ever felt the pleasure she was and he felt a little jealous.

For half an hour she laid on the floor, just staring up into space, her eyes hidden by the black glasses. Once in a while a muscle would spasm on her body. Her mouth moved softly saying things Robert couldn’t hear.

Finally Robert told her to get up. He put a chip in the box around her arm with the same instructions he had just given her along with other ideas he wanted her to adopt as her own. He told her to work out for another two hours then went upstairs to check on his stock portfolio. The market had dropped the last few days and there were some good buys he wanted to make and he was feeling exceptionally lucky and in control.