The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 4

THE INTERVIEW.

One night when she was not scheduled to dance Brianna drove to the club and went to Robert’s office. She had come to really enjoy their talks and like his personality and also, to her surprise, how he looked. She had told Angel that she had a set at the club that night. She felt bad about that. She never lied to Angel but tonight she had an itch in her brain she just couldn’t shake.

Both had a glass of whiskey as they talked about all the different things going on their lives including Robert’s dating of Lisa, a subject Brianna loved to rib him about.

But the whole time her mind was on one thing, the glasses. All week she had felt the subtle yet strong calling to use them again. She remembered how good they made her feel, how in control, how sexy she felt dancing with them on for Santos. She wanted to try it again.

Brianna smiled and nodded at something Robert said, but she didn’t hear because her mind kept dwelling on those glasses and box snugly and possessively strapped around her arm.

“Hey, I wanted to ask you something,” she said innocently. For some reason she couldn’t explain her heart was pounding and her skin felt flush and excited.

“Sure, what do you need,” he asked with a smile.

I need those fucking glasses, I want to feel good, she thought.

She smiled nervously like a kid trying to steal candy. What’s fucking wrong with you girl? Just calm down, she thought before she spoke.

“When I was dancing for your friend Santos…um….like those glasses. They really helped me get into the rhythm…..I would like to try it again,” she rushed on. She licked her lips nervously. “He told me that he gave them to you…like um…as a dancers aid if we wanted.”

“I do have them Brianna. Not really sure if I want to show the other girls but you and I are friends. Did you like them?”

She relaxed and nodded. “Yeah, those things are some kind of trip.”

“Well, I don’t have them here. They’re at home. But if you want we can head out now and you can give them a go.”

Brianna had to fight to keep her voice calm. She put on a nonchalant face, looked at her watch, smiled and said, “Hell yeah Robert, I’m not doing anything tonight.”

Robert had given her a tour of his swank house. It had everything, a pool, tennis court, gym even a stripper pole in his man cave cellar.

Brianna wondered how many of the girls over the years had given him a private dance there. She knew Lisa must have sweated and gyrated on the pole plenty before gyrating on Roberts’s pole. For some reason this thought made her pussy tingle.

Brianna played the game, ooohing and aaahing with each new room but the whole time she wanted to try those glasses on.

Finally he took a box out of drawer in this large living room and directed Brianna to the couch. He took out the glasses kit, except the vials of drugs.

“OK Brianna. Let’s try something new. Instead of dancing you just sit here with me watching TV with the glasses and box activated and sees how it compares to before.”

“Sounds great, Robert,” she said, not looking at him, already strapping the box on as fast as she could. Robert laughed inside as he watched her obvious desperation to start. It was just as Carlos said it would be.

Soon she had everything ready to go. Robert looked her over and smiled. He turned the TV on.

“Ok kid, hit the switch and blast off.”

She touched the button and hesitated. Something seemed off about all this. Her new obsession with the glasses suddenly seemed so weird. Was she making a mistake? She started to think about it, hesitant now. I need a few minutes to think about this.

“Go ahead, Brianna. You’re a smart girl. You know what you want. You only live once,” coaxed Robert with a smooth voice

She realized she was safe. Her boss and friend Robert was right here. What was wrong with another trip with the glasses? She needed to relax with all the burdens on her back. Brianna gave a shaky grin, “Yeah, let’s do it, you only live once!” and hit the button on the box on her arm. The glasses came alive, then the music.

For the first fifteen minutes Robert listened as Brianna gave him a running commentary about what was happening to her. “Oh man, Robert these lights. Fucking amazing.. After a while it’s like they are behind my eyes. I can even see the colors with my eyes closed. I can’t get over it.

“This music. It’s like soooo good. And I hear like these little sounds, almost whispers too. Man I love this. This shit is like the best thing ever.

“Oh man, this feels soooo good. God. I like…could….just do this…forever,” she said with a giggle.

Then, “I feel like I’m fucking floating….god damn, god damn….”she trailed off.

As time went on her voice got lower and lower and her comments less frequent and coherent. After an hour she just sat there, a goofy grin on her face. Her head would bob up and down in tune with the music and words Robert knew the chip in the box was playing into her mind. Sometimes she would break out in a pretty smile and mumble things to herself.

Robert turned off the TV. It was time to learn more about who Brianna Brandt was and what her life was like, what she wanted from it.

She was not due for another injection for a good while but he really wanted her to tell him the total truth about her life tonight and also plant some strong new ideas in her mind.

Robert understood he would have to take a chance and ignore Santos’ warning about the time table of the drug. If he was going to use Brianna against Marius and Sarkosian in the extreme manner he planned he needed her mind primed and locked up, willing to do anything he needed before the deadline to sell High Lights to Marius and he just didn’t have the years time to do it right. If she exhibited the leakage, the unstable behavior Carlos talked about he would just have to manage it with commands. He quickly administered the drug and she moaned slightly when he inserted the needle. She seemed to like it.

He took out the other small black box, the voice control unit that would sync with the other box and send his voice to her ear buds.

“Brianna, can you hear me?” he asked.

“Yeah, I can, Robert,” she said in a drunken voice. His dick immediately popped up hard.

“I’m your best friend. And Since I want what’s best for you, I want to know about you. About your life. About your plans. So I can help you with all of it. Are you Ok with that?”

She nodded slowly. “Yes.”

“You want to tell me because I am your best friend, because you trust me so much. You feel I can help you because I’m smart and I care about you. You feel lucky to know me and want my help.”

“Yes Robert. I know you are smart and care about me. I’m lucky to know you. I want your help.”

For the next hour Robert grilled her. He found out everything. How Brianna had been beaten by her alcoholic father since she was a young girl. How this built up such rage and fear in her. How she thought it would drive her crazy.

She mumbled something in a soft, girlish voice. “What did you say?” he asked.

“Daddy thought he was such a tough, strong man.” Her voice sounded an octave higher, like she was fourteen again. Her face broke out in what he thought was supposed to be a smile but instead looked like a dark leer.

“Oh yeah, such a tough strong man. A tough strong man. A tough strong man.” Her eerie almost ritualistic repetition of that phrase, the change in her voice, the dark, evil leer started to creep him out. He wanted to get off the topic.

“Ok Brianna, let’s move on.”

She told how at seventeen she had knocked him out with a skillet and ran. How she moved far and fast by any means possible, including using her body for sex to get rides and more importantly, jobs at strip clubs. Clubs that didn’t ask too many questions about her age by owners who loved having a beauty like Brianna who would put out for them.

How she had taken apart the crazy fuck she had taken the ten grand from to dance for and how her and Angel fled Miami for LA.

He learned about her high school experience before she had left home; she was pure jock, a terrific athlete. She had been a star lacrosse player and played other sports all at a high level. Because she was so good and so driven, she had started working out with weights at twelve years old to get every edge she could in the sports she loved so much.

Now Robert knew how that genetically perfect body had been improved to even beyond nature’s largess.

She enrolled in dance classes which she blew away. She was very popular with her fellow students not just because she was so beautiful, but because she was smart, had a great personality, was fun to be around but also because she treated everyone like a friend and with respect.

Robert had seen this side of her in how she treated the other dancers, even the ones who talked smack on her. She had made friends of many of them, winning them over one at a time.

Brianna had a couple boy friends in high school the first in seventh grade. The second one she had sex with and she liked it. Of course she liked it, thought Robert, looking at her. Even in sweat pants and sweat shirt her spectacular body was so apparent. She was born to have sex, to give pleasure.

A few months before she left home she had suddenly and unexpectedly fallen hard for a senior cheerleader captain. They had gone to a party together, gotten drunk on booze and high on weed and on the ride back to the cheerleader’s house found themselves making out.

Soon they were inseparable. Brianna found, to her surprise, that she liked girls and their bodies even more than men’s. When she ran from home, leaving Ashley broke her heart. She cried for days and nights, missing her lover’s soft touch and wild sex and sweet disposition.

Then he found out the things he suspected and was afraid to hear. Brianna hated stripping and wasn’t in it for the long game. She knew she was a knockout, how couldn’t she? But she was never vain. She usually wore comfortable cloths and only dressed for the kill when she and Angel went out dancing at clubs.

She had no plans to waste away, growing old, shaking her ass for strangers, no matter the money. She had a plan and nothing was going to stop her from carrying it out.

As soon as Brianna had turned eighteen and legal she had shit canned the seedy clubs and screwing the owners and worked at the top shelf clubs like High Lights for huge money. It was money she used for college, she didn’t owe a dime in tuition, and also to live a good life, not in some trailer park. And she was also able to take care of Angel with that club money. Make sure he wanted for nothing. For her it was also worth the trade off for just a few years.

Brianna was a wiz at numbers and was majoring in business and accounting. She carried all A’s. She only had a year to go. She was already studying for her CPA and knew the material.

As soon as she got her degree she would take the test and punch her ticket to big money and good life doing something she loved. She told Robert as soon as she got her degree, she was kissing Head Lights and Kendra Kelly goodbye forever. Once she started working her plan was to use her money to put Angel through college.

Brianna had also spent years fanatically training in various martial arts and defense training. When he asked her way, she replied, “So no man can ever terrorize or hurt me like Dad did.”

“Are you good at it?”

Brianna smiled. “Very. I could take you out in about ten seconds. Might even beat Little if I can stay away from him long enough.”

Robert laughed at this. Brianna did too, in her stoned out way.

Robert shook his head at this. He had wondered why a woman this smart and sharp would be a stripper and now he knew. His respect for her only increased at the sacrifice she had made to get where she wanted, overcoming everything including a psycho father.

His respect and admiration shot up all the more when he turned his questions to Brianna’s love, Angel. Brianna had picked her up hitchhiking one late night when she was coming home from her work at a club. Angel was wearing all she had, just ripped up jeans and a thin Pink tee shirt with the singers face on it. She also had a case of the sniffles. Her hair was short and colored pink just the singer picture on her shirt.

Pink was yelling on the shirt with a confident winning smile. She was one of Brianna’s favorite artists; not only for her talent but her don’t- take- no- shit attitude. Brianna found out Angel loved her too for the same reasons.

It took just about a half hour for Brianna to sense that Angel had experienced similar things as she had and had fled just as she had. She could see it in her eyes, her mannerisms, the way she evaded questions about her family.

She didn’t really have a destination for Brianna to take her to. She just smiled a cocky smile and said, “Wherever you want to drop me, no probs,” with pure, fifteen year bravado.

As they drove Angel just chilled out and talked about her favorite bands, her love of animals, which ones she thought were the cutest, including her favorite, Tigers, and food and movies and everything else.

Everything except what she was doing alone on the road, without a person in the world who cared whether she lived or died.

But you would never know. She sounded like she had it all worked out and not a fifteen year old runaway on the fast track to rock bottom. But Brianna knew.

As she listened Brianna found herself becoming spell bound by her raggedy passenger and it dawned on her that either she would do something or Angel would be left to capricious fate. And she knew better than most how kind fate was to teenage runaway girls.

So Brianna took her home then called the club and said she would need two weeks off. Since she was the star attraction, the big money maker, the owner acquiesced. Robert laughed at that. He wasn’t the only club owner who had to dance to the amazing Brianna’s tune.

Over the next two months they began to slowly open up to each other, kindred spirits finding a bond. Brianna learned that Angel’s step father started tying her down at age twelve and having sex with her; very rough sex. Angel learned what happened to Brianna.

Brianna fed her, consoled her, bought her clothes and did everything she could to help and heal Angel. More than anything else she made sure they did fun things together. Over time she realized she would never kick Angel out of her pad.

Over the next year they fell in love, Angel was now sixteen and Brianna was nineteen. Their love was borne of many fathers, the two who had put them both through their own particular hells that were so similar. It was borne of sharp minds, quick wits and the same sense of humor and appreciation of the ridiculous. It was borne of endless hours of lying awake on the couch to the glow of late night TV and telling each their deepest, darkest secrets and fears, their most soaring noble hopes for the future.

It was borne of a take no shit, suffer no indignity code both relished and lived by.

Over time both girls began to sense a tension building. Both were attached to each other and it was displayed by glances, more frequent casual touches on the hands or arms or legs, cuddling up on the couch nice and close as they watched shows and talked.

One day to Brianna’s surprise Angel brought up the subject of sex with girls and during that discussion she made it crystal clear she had not only emotional feelings for Brianna but sexual ones.

Brianna told Angel all the platitudes that came to her mind: You’re young, you need time to think. You’re getting over trauma. You feel that way because I took you in, blah, blah, blah.

But the thing was, when talking about this issue Angel didn’t seem young, or traumatized or in the throes of hero worship to Brianna for bailing her out of the streets. She seemed very calm and rational and knew exactly how she felt and what she wanted.

Brianna did not want to feel like she was preying on a damaged minor and would not touch Angel no matter how hard she pushed over the months. Angel became more and more insistent, finally telling Brianna that she had had sex before and it was no big deal.

Brianna would not give in saying they had to wait at least until Angel was seventeen.

“But you did have sex, didn’t you? You didn’t wait.” asked Maxin.

Brianna’s smile glowed. “Yes.”

“How did she do it?”

“She pulled down her pants and started rubbing out staring right at me. She said I better get used to it. She said she would stare at me and rub out every time she wanted to fuck me and I should know her hand would probably fall off by the time she turned seventeen. She was so cute and clever. What could I say to that?”

“Yeah, pretty much had you pinned there,” deadpanned Robert.

“I mean I privately thought it would be sexy to have her rubbing out looking at me all the time but I just couldn’t have her losing her hand, could I? That’s what I told her when I gave in.” Brianna laughed at the warm, pleasant memory.

“She’s so sexy, so great in bed,” added Brianna with a wicked grin.

“That night, with a sixteen year old I had the best sex ever. Wow....still can’t believe it....”

Robert could only imagine what it must be like for them; their so young bodies as one with the love they shared. He felt a seething jealously. The more he heard the more he despised Angel.

Brianna told him how Angel was studying for her GED and how well she was doing. As soon as she turned eighteen and passed it she would enroll in a college and start to work on her degree.

How she always took part time jobs to chip in, just like now in LA, even though money was not a problem. She loved animals and wanted to be a vet and she was smart enough to do it. Much of Brianna’s stripping money was now going into an account for Angel’s college. Robert shook his head. He knew why Brianna stuck such a hard bargain with him.

Robert thought about Angel with dread and distain. She stuck him as a helpless waif lucky to ensnare Brianna. She was totally dependent on her. She would never let go of her. Brianna was her meal ticket and without her she wouldn’t last a year.

He realized this very young girl was a threat to everything he planned. There were a million reasons why they were inseparable and planned to be together their whole lives. He felt anger wishing he had something like that with anyone. This was not going to be as easy as he first thought.

He found out Brianna didn’t have any contact with her mother but was close to a cousin, an uncle and two aunts and was still in touch with them, still visited them. This was another problem. She didn’t tell them she was dancing and she never told them the truth about what city she lived in but they could come looking for her sometime. But he knew he had an answer for this.

Robert thought for while. He really admired Brianna for what she was doing, how she was literally dragging them both against all odds as they moved ahead with their plans for their lives together. And he knew without a doubt they would make it and achieve a special kind of life and happiness so few could ever experience, a kind he instinctively understood he would never have.

But he knew it wouldn’t happen for them now either.

They would have achieved it if Brianna hadn’t walked into his club and he hadn’t met Mr. Grey all those years ago.

Sometimes chance decided these things and now the decision about Brianna’s future was no longer in her hands. He felt a small pang of guilt for what he was about to do, but life was jungle and you had to take what you wanted or you were left outside, looking in at those who did, those who took control of events.

There was one more thing he was curious about, the one anomaly about her that didn’t seem to add up.

“Brianna, I see you on the parking lot camera. Once I while you go to your car and do some coke. Why?”

Brianna sighed. “I hate dancing here. Sometimes I just don’t feel like I can make it through the night. I have so much to do, work, the gym, classes, defense training, a soccer club me and Angel have with kids. Helping Angel with her studies. Sometimes I just need that boost to make it through.”

“Brianna, from now on when you want coke, you will come to me. Deep down you know that I sell some to my best customers and the girls. You feel safe with me since I am your best friend. You know you should come to me for coke.”

“Ok. I feel safe with you. I will come to you for coke.”

“Your desire to use the glasses and box will grow,” he said, following Mr. Grey’s instructions. “Your addiction to it will grow. You love how it makes you feel. When you wear the glasses you feel better than any other time.” He paused, realizing he was taking a chance with his next words. “Even better than sex with Angel.”

“Love how it feels….even better than sex with Angel,” she mumbled.

“You will start to understand that you can’t live without the glasses. That all the stress you are under will destroy you without your sessions with them. That everything you have worked for will fall apart.”

When she spoke her voice was sad and scared. “I can’t live without them…I…c..I…ca..cant.”

“Good, good, I’m glad as your great friend that you understand. You are not afraid to come to me to ask to use then. Your addiction is your secret you will never tell anyone but me. You won’t even tell Angel. You have to promise me, your best friend, you won’t ever tell Angel. But you trust me so much, you know you can tell me how addicted you are to them. You know you can tell me anything, you want to tell me everything. It makes you feel relaxed and happy.”

“I won’t tell Angel. I promise. I know I can tell you. I can tell you anything.”

“You love your addiction to the glasses, your sessions. It turns you on so hard, like fire fogging your brain until you can’t think, until you are so desperate to have a session. You can feel it in your hot, wet cunt how bad your pussy needs those sessions to get off, flowing through your veins in that fit body. The glasses are becoming the most important thing in your life. Now tell me how you feel.”

Brianna moaned, loudly. Her hands ran slowly ran down her tits then to her cunt. She actually started rubbing out, her pretty mouth making little O shapes. Robert was mesmerized.

“My addiction fogs my brain. I can feel it in my veins, my body, my cunt. I need it to get off. I am desperate to have my sessions. They are the most important things in my life.”

Robert couldn’t say a thing for a moment, he just watched her. Brianna was sweating now, he could see the drops on her flushed cheeks and neck. She was running her hands all over her pussy and her body was writhing. She kept tossing her head from side to side, the evil glasses always clinging relentlessly to her head her hair bouncing, while she made helpless, whining, needy noises.

As alluring as Brianna looked he knew he had to go on.

“Stop rubbing your cunt out and listen to me.”

Her body twitched and her mouth formed a desperate pout. “Noooooo….nooooo…I want this, I have to get off….please….Robert…d…d…don’t ma…make….meeee…” she whined like a high school girl in heat.

“I said stop!” he yelled.

Her head stopped first. It came erect then nodded down some. Slowly she moved her pink hands away from her pussy and they dangled lifelessly at her sides. Her chest rose up and down in hot breaths. The sight of this smart, strong willed woman begging him was too much. He realized his cock had dumped a load into his shorts. He took a few breaths to compose himself.

“That’s better. Brianna, I need you to listen carefully, OK? I want your full attention right now.”

Behind the dark glasses Brianna responded. “I am.”

She looked so hot, that perfect body and strong mind now rendered helpless, the insidious glasses and ear buds making her look like a robot that was being programmed, which he realized was exactly what he was making her into.

He wanted to fuck her so damn bad right now. His cock was throbbing and he kept rubbing it through his pants. But he knew he had to be patient just a bit longer. He knew if he tried now Brianna would beat him to a pulp, quit the club and disappear forever like a gust of wind with Angel in tow. Those two were expert at it.

“Did you love any of the two boyfriends you had in high school?”

She sighed softly. “Not the first one but the second one I had a mad crush on. He was nice and so cute. A football player. Oh god was he built. I loved fucking him.”

“What was his name?”

“Chad Detar.”

“What happened between you two?”

She gave a guilty, shy smile. “I met Ashley.”

“You loved her, didn’t you?”

Brianna shrugged. The casual, athletic motion made Robert’s dick even harder.

“Kinda.” She giggled. “I guess I crush easy.”

“Brianna, what do you think of me?’

“I like you a lot. You’re a great friend. You’re smart, you want to help me.”

“Yes, but deep down you will find you have other thoughts the more you work for me. Think about how hard you crushed on Chad, on Ashley. I know it made you hot. You obsessed on them, think back, tell me.”

She nodded and smiled. “Yeah, they made me fucking so hot. I obsessed on them.”

“You had to have their beautiful bodies; you needed to have them, to touch them, to feel them, to get lost in them. You couldn’t help it. Your own beautiful body controlled you, made you feel that way because it made your mind weak.”

“Yeah. My body wanted them. I needed to listen to my body.”

“All those strong muscles you have, that hot, sexy body, that tight needy pussy between your thighs told you, made you crush on them, forced you to need them. Do you remember now? Think about what I’m saying.”

Brianna sat there quietly; he could see the frown on her forehead as she tried to digest this new reality. Finally her face smoothed out. “Yes. My sexy body wanted them. It forced me to crush on them.”

“You always listen to what your body tells you to do, right? It makes you feel good, like the glasses, it turns you on. You love how your body controls you. That’s why you work out so hard, so it can control you that way. And the more you work out the more control it has on your weak mind.”

“Uh huh,” she said with acceptance. “I love how my sexy body controls me. That’s why I work out so it has more control.”

“Over the next few days, weeks, you will find that you are starting to think of me just as you did Chad and Ashley. But the feelings will be stronger, much stronger. You want to work out more, to give into your body, perfect it, to be the sexy girl you were meant to be, to let your body tell you what you want, what you need.”

Brianna nodded with acceptance.

“You will start to think of me more and more as you did Chad and Ashley, not just a great friend but someone your controlling body wants to get close to. When you work out you will think of how strong and in control of your mind and thoughts your body is. You will love that feeling, it will turn you on. And when you work out, you will think of how your body and pussy want me just as you crushed on them. Do you understand these feeling that you will have?”

“Yes I do. I want them.”

“And over time those thoughts will expand to when you dance, when you go to class, when you are home with Angel and it will turn you on so bad and make you feel sexy and wicked. When you are alone you will rub out thinking about how your body wants me. Now tell me how you will feel.”

Brianna sat silent for a long time and Robert began to think he had made a big mistake, had rushed things too fast. He was almost in a panic and thought about calling Mr. Grey.

But then she spoke and her voice was determined. “I need to work out more, perfect my body. The sexier my body gets the more it controls me and that turns me on. When I work out my body will tell me that I am starting to crush on you, like I did with Chad and Ashley…but much stronger. Soon I will begin to feel like that all the time, at class, in the club, at home with Angel. It will turn me on…..I will… feel sexy and… w..wi…wicked.”

“Perfect Brianna. Good girl.”

Brianna smiled behind the glasses. “Thank you, you’re a great friend. You know what’s best for me.”

Robert leaned over and removed the chip from the box around Brianna’s arm and replaced it with another. On this one he had previously recorded all the instructions he had just given her and some others.

“Now I’m going back to the club for a while. You just sit here for a couple hours while I’m gone and enjoy the glasses, OK Brianna?”

Her head lolled back on her long neck. “Yes, I will enjoy the glasses and wait for you.”

Three hours later Robert returned. He shut down the box and took the glasses off Brianna. But for a while Brianna wasn’t there. She hugged herself and laughed and giggled and blinked. She said nonsensical things she thought were funny.

She got up and danced a little for Robert, telling him eagerly it was a new routine, only she wasn’t really dancing. She was stumbling all over on her lovely long legs, giggling and laughing but she didn’t seem to know it. She seemed so lost, so out of it....and so fucking hot.

Finally after a half an hour she seemed to pull herself together and start to talk more coherently but she kept blinking and had a constant smile plastered on her face.

“You feeling better,” he asked. “You seemed kind of out of it there for a while.”

She blushed and giggled adorably. “Wellllll you know, wow..those fucking glasses really do a job on you.”

“I see that. So did you like it?”

“Damn straight. What’s not to like? I felt like I was floating in a perfect, colorful cloud.” She smirked. “I’ll tell you something Roberto,” she ran a long finger nail down his arm, “I still feel pretty, pretty, damn goooooood!”

He stiffened up. “Brianna, never call me Roberto again. I don’t like it.”

Her face looked crestfallen. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I won’t do it again.”

He smiled tightly. “It’s ok. Don’t want to be a party pooper but it’s really getting late. You better get home to Angel. If she wakes up she’s going to be worried.”

Brianna laughed and rolled her eyes. “Oh fucking shit. You’re right. I gotta get the hell going.” She jumped up and ran to the door as he followed her.

She turned to him and smiled. “Hey, thanks so much for the …you know,” nodding at the glasses on the table. “It really hit the spot.”

Robert smiled back. “Hey, you’re my top girl and my best friend. Anything for you baby.”

Brianna gave him her sexy smile, the one she used in the club on stage. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. “Hey, you’re my top guy and my best friend. Anything for you too!” she opened the door and stepped out. “See you at the club,” she squealed.

Brianna crept into the apartment quietly. It was 5:45 in the morning. She quickly undressed and tip toed into the bedroom naked. Angel lay sleeping on her side. Her GED book was on the table, still open. Brianna shook her head and smiled. Angel was so determined, so good.

She felt bad about leaving her all night. She knew she would make it up to her and she knew exactly how. Brianna gently got into bed then slowly put her arms around her lover and pressed her breast against Angel’s warm back.

Angel stirred awake and slowly turned over. She put her hand out and started rubbing it along Brianna’s bicep and shoulder and tricep. Brianna knew how much Angel loved to feel the curves in her warm skin her muscles created. Angel bragged about it frequently.

“Hey you, Wonder Woman,” Angel said, half asleep. “What time is it?”

“Hey you there. Ahhh a little after four Baby Bruin,” said Brianna. Just a little white lie, it doesn’t hurt anything, thought Brianna.

“How was your shift?”

“It sucked, like always.”

“That’s Ok. It’s all over now. You’re home. You’re safe.”

“Yeah I am,” answered Brianna, pulling Angel closer and closing her eyes.

The next day Brianna was determined to make full amends for lying to Angel. It preyed on her all day and she wondered what had gotten into her. Angel never lied to her and she never lied to Angel, it was one of the bedrocks of their love and relationship.

Angel had gone shopping and Brianna ran out as soon as she saw her get into a cab. A few blocks away there was a couple with a two year old boxer they had to sell. The dog was adorable and his personality was sweet as sugar. She had paid the owners already and they had told her they could hold onto him for another four months till they moved. She was going to give it to Angel for her eighteenth birthday but now she couldn’t wait.

Brianna was quivering with excitement as she heard Angel open the door. She had the dog hidden under the kitchen table. Angel came in looking too cute carrying three grocery bags in her surprisingly strong, wiry arms. She put the bags down on the table.

“Hey you big strong jock, you could have taken one from me,” Angel kidded.

“Did you bring dog food?”

Angel stared at her. “Dog food? Is that some new LA diet you read about? Go for it, not for me.”

“Not for me, silly, for him.” Brianna let the dog’s collar go and he shot out from under the table and leap on his back paws to Angel’s face and started licking it.

Angel burst into happiest smile Brianna had ever seen and her heart melted with happiness.

Angel leaned over, making it easier for the dog to slobber and lick her face. She stared giggling with such a joyful, young sound that Brianna knew for certain this is what Angel sounded like as a little girl. Her heart melted even more.

Angel hugged the dog and buried her head in its neck and chest as it pranced and scrambled with happiness, his little stub tail flying around like crazy.

Then she literally ran to Brianna and jumped into her arms. Both girls tumbled backwards onto the floor, giggling and laughing. Angel was laughing and crying and that made Brianna cry too. Angel kept kissing her face over and over and over dripping tears all over Brianna’s face. Brianna loved it.

“Oh my god, you just made my world, my perfect tough jock. You are my super heroine, you are the real Wonder Woman. How did I ever find you?”

The dogs name was Sparky and both girls came up with idea to take him to the beach and play Frisbee. They stayed there till the sun set, laughing, gamboling about, touching, running, having the best time of their lives, the three castaways.

That night Sparky curled up in bed with them. Brianna and Angel laughed about how there would be no sex tonight, but neither really wanted it. It was a perfect night to just hold each other close listen to each other’s hearts and breaths and talk quietly about all things.

The exhausted girls finally started to drift off as sun began to rise over the City of Angels. The last thing Brianna thought was how nice a session with the glasses would have been to end such a perfect day.