The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 3

MR. GREY, ROBERT AND THE FIRST MOVES.

It had been a two weeks since Brianna had struck her deal with Maxin and the money was pouring in. Brianna and Angel were sitting on the sand, ice cream cones in hand watching the blue oceans rhythmic dance. Both were in skimpy bathing suits. Brianna of course looked like a golden sun goddess but Angel looked good too. She was skinnier than Brianna, without the gym muscle or perfect natural curves, but her lithe, firm, small body was nicely appointed and she had no problem attracting her share of attention on the beach or off. Her short, naturally black spiky hair had purple streaks, her color of choice this month. She loved to play with her hair, both in look and color. Brianna always kept her brown hair long and uncolored.

Both women were sitting, their skin glowing from the sun and suntan lotion both girls had very much enjoyed slathering on each other. They both had grown horny as slick hands had touched slick, warm skin. Both girls knew they would be having sex when they came home without having to say it to each other.

A little girl came over to them just as Angel was ready to lick her cone. She stared at the ice cream like it was the most important thing on earth.

“Hey,” said Angel with her pretty smile. Brianna watched her closely, wondering what she was about to do. “Where are your parents?” The little girl pointed to two adults sleeping on the sand about thirty feet away.

“Did you want my ice cream cone?” asked Angel. The little girl nodded shyly. But both women knew the shyness was an act. They looked at each other laughing at the little girl’s moxie.

“But I bought this. Don’t you think I should have it?” asked Angel. The little girl put on an adorable pout.

“Would your parents mind if I gave it to you?” asked Angel, all curiosity and innocence in her voice. “They don’t mind,” said the girl.

“Normally I would, but shit, cuz it’s just so damn hot out here I don’t think I can. Nothing better than a nice ice cream cone on a hot day at the beach, right?” said Angel with pure sincerity and aplomb. Brianna giggled. The little girl looked like she was ready to break out in tears, her acting skills the rival of any Hollywood actress.

Angel reached out and tapped the tip of the cone on the little girl’s nose, who immediately gasped then giggled her eyes dancing with delight. The two women joined in, their eyes also glowing with the pure pleasure of the moment.

Angel shook her head sadly. “Ah, damn, it touched your nose. You know what that means?”

The little girl giggled again and shook her head.

“That means it has your nose germs on it so I can’t have it. I don’t trust no little girl nose germs with all that snot and stuff. Gross!” The little girl smiled then laughed. She held out her hand, the chocolate ice cream smear on her nose.

“Oh my god are you adorable,” said Angel as she handed the cone to the girl. “OK, here you are. Now make me a promise.”

The little girl took a lick of the ice cream and nodded.

“Go back to your parents and stay close to them till they wake up, alright? Promise?”

“I promise,” said the girl. “Thank you.”

Angel reached out and mussed the girl’s hair, making her giggle again. “OK, get along now,” said Angel.

The little girl looked at Angel and waved. “Bye, bye,” she said, then turned and walked off.

Brianna looked at Angel. Then she reached out with her cone and smeared it on Angel’s nose. She smiled at her girlfriend. “Oh my god are you adorable.” Brianna leaned in and kissed Angel full on the lips. When they broke apart she held her cone to Angel’s mouth. “Go ahead, I want your germs, snot and all.” Angel laughed and took a deep bite.

When they got home both girls moved to the bedroom as though on autopilot. Looking at each others bodies, putting on the lotion, the warm sun, the exercise of swimming had made them both horny as hell.

Both stripped off their bikinis from the other with shaking hands, running them along sun warmed, sex excited flesh. The kissed deeply, wildly, like young animals in rut.

Before they could repair to bed Angel pulled back. “Tie me up,” she said in husky voice. “I need it that way right now. I need you to do me like that, please.”

Brianna smiled and nodded. Sometimes Angel wanted to feel helpless. It was something that had attached to her psyche from when her stepdad used to tie her up for sex.

Brianna didn’t understand it but she knew some part of Angel needed to feel helpless once in a while, a part her step father had created with his deeds that was now part of the seventeen year olds desires. She didn’t know what triggered those moments but when it happened Brianna accepted it and unlike Angel’s step father who had been violently rough, made love to the helpless girl with extreme loving care and gentleness.

When Angel first told her what her step father had done she had been appalled and sickened. And when Angel first asked her to replicate sex that way she had been totally confused.

But now Brianna knew it was replicating that horror with someone she loved, someone who didn’t abuse her helplessness, with someone who did it so gentle that it helped Angel sooth the demons she harbored.

Brianna slowly, carefully tied Angel’s wrists and ankles to the bed posts, always watching Angel’s face to make sure the knots were not too tight. But Angel never gave a sign of that, instead she began to pant and moan softly, her pussy wetting. When she was done she slowly climbed on top of Angel and smiled down at her.

“You ready, baby?” asked Brianna. “Yeah, fuck yeah,” panted Angel.

Brianna knew where Angel wanted her to start. She craned her head down and started kissing Angel’s pretty neck. She heard her girlfriend gasp in pleasure as her body twitched involuntarily and pulled on the ropes.

Robert sat in his living room next to Carlos Santos, aka Mr. Grey, at least for this month. Robert had met Santos who was in his fifties now when he was a soldier in Iraqi and Santos had been embedded in his unit under the guise of some company called the Morning Group.

The Morning Group was ostensibly there to monitor the damage and see what repairs would cost in rebuilding necessary infrastructure for the friendly side to use when the fighting was over. But over time Robert got the impression that Santo’s was there for all kinds of reasons, not many of them altruistic.

He and Santos found they shared a similar mind set, a view of people and life and a certain dark, cynical sense of humor and had become friends. What really sealed the deal over and above was when Santo’s had gone off one night wandering around on his own, as Robert knew he often did.

This time Robert had followed him, wanted to know what his friend was up to. This time Santo’s had unexpectedly been trapped by three Iraqi soldiers in a bombed out house. Santo’s pulled out a 45 automatic and tried to keep the soldiers at bay. But they had better weaponry and the numbers and soon were almost on him. Robert had flanked the men and right when they were ready to make the kill he mowed them down.

Santo’s emerged from his hiding place and walked up to Maxin. Robert was stunned to see Santo’s had not even broken a sweat. He wasn’t pale, shaking or breathing hard. He looked like a guy who was coming home from an easy stroll in the park.

Santos gave Robert a knowing little wink and grin and said, “Thanks, kid, you saved me the trouble,” and gave him a little punch in the shoulder. He said nothing else, nor did he ask Robert why he had followed him as they walked back to camp.

A few years after they had come home Santos had surprised Robert with a visit and a very unusual offer. He said the company he worked for, and Robert knew that company was really some deep dark buried government agency, had developed a device. This device was capable of inducing complete control over another person over if used over an extended period of time.

He said he owed Robert and told him that someday, if he ever found himself in a situation where such a device could be of service, to call him and Santo’s would bring it. He said the device had certain limitations that he would explain if that day ever came but he also assured Robert that in the right circumstance it could be a powerful boon to him.

The first day of every month, for years, Santo’s would text him. And these texts always said the name Robert should call him if he ever needed the device. Santo’s said to never call him Carlos Santos if he wanted him to bring the object. Robert, knowing Santos, took that warning very seriously. Robert knew Carlos Santos was no more his real name than the ones he texted him. He thought it funny that he would never know Carlos’ true name.

This month the text had said, Mr. Grey. And so when he called Santo’s he simply said, “Hello Mr. Grey. I would like to meet you.” Mr. Grey had replied, “I’ll be at your house in three days, nine at night,” and hung up.

And now Santos was here and the device was on the table next to them in his living room.

Both men drank scotch and talked about old times and new adventures; Santos as always, cagey about details. But life was good for him and he seemed very happy. Finally Santo’s looked down at the table. On it were a pair of opaque, dark glasses, two ear buds and two small electronic boxes and a satchel that was zipped closed.

Santos looked at Robert carefully. “So my friend, finally you are ready. I applaud your patience. Most people would have foolishly jumped at the offer then regretted it much later when they realized what an opportunity they squandered.”

“Yeah well, it’s time. I found the person.”

Santos smiled. “Who is she?”

Robert had to smile. Santos was a past master at studying people. It was his job to anticipate what they would do and he knew Santos had the opportunity to study him as much as anyone he ever had.

“One of my dancers,” conceded Robert.

“I see. She must be very special. You have had so many. And there has to be money involved or even more. You would never do this just for pussy.”

Robert smiled and shook his head. “Right again, Carlos.”

“I’ll tell you how this works. The subject has to wear these glasses and get input from the box through the ear buds. I told you there are limitations and here they are. If you can get the person to willingly wear it the battle is easily won. But if the person won’t, then you are looking at kidnapping them and holding them for weeks to ensure they become controlled enough to let them go.

The process takes time. You can see where that could be a problem. But if we can get the person to willing try them on the first time for a few hours I can make it so they want to do it over and over. A self induction circle so to speak. So, will it be the easy way or will you have to travel the hard road?”

Robert thought for a moment. There was no way he could kidnap Brianna for weeks but he knew he wouldn’t have to. “The easy way. I can get her to do it.”

“Terrific. Do you have a plan?”

“Yeah, I do. I know exactly how. I just want you to do it the first time so nothing goes wrong.”

Santo’s chuckled. “Not a problem my friend. Fill me in on the particulars and we will launch the operation. After the initial induction I will turn the equipment over to you.”

He opened the black satchel, inside were 24 vials of purple liquid and a syringe with each vial. “This will grease her brain so to speak. Make her much more susceptible to the glasses and the commands. This drug is viciously addictive. She will need an injection every two weeks.”

“What happens when I run out? Call Mr. Purple maybe?”

Santos smiled. “Negative Robert. There is enough here to last a year. By that time she won’t need any more. It slowly, permanently changes the brain. In a year it will be permanently greased and she will be totally your adoring slave…or whatever else you have in mind for her. Also in a year the new commands, the new personality will be permanent. Of course you can always give her more with the glasses and ear buds so you can continually change her if you wish.”

“Will she do…..anything I want?”

Santos looked at him closely, thinking. “Not at first. No. The changes take time. You have to let the programming and drug do their thing. She will quickly become pliable but if you asked her to say rob a bank soon after you start, no. Her old persona will fight that kind of thing.”

Robert looked disappointed.

“But after she has enough of the drug, when the year is out, she will gladly cut her own throat if you ask.”

Maxin nodded. “I understand.”

“There is something else you need to know. We have experienced leakage over time with about sixty percent of our subjects.”

“Leakage?” asked Robert.

“Yes, the drug has a way of dredging up things people normally keep inside. Secret thoughts, fears, emotions, desires, even things swimming about in their sub conscious mind they don’t even know exists. One of our subjects, a young man became a klepto maniac. A girl started fucking every guy she got to know. Another became an exhibitionist and started stripping, something you can appreciate.”

“Send her to the club.”

The men laughed. “The worst case was a man murdered his family.”

Robert looked up. “Whoa, whoa. That doesn’t sound good.”

Carlos held up his hands. “It was something inside him. Look, it’s not really a problem,” said Santos. “Watch her close. If she exhibits any kind of different behavior you didn’t program, you can put her under and command her to not act on her impulses. She will still have them but won’t act on them. You will control her thoughts and actions completely.”

“If it’s that easy, what went wrong with the people you told me about? Why couldn’t you stop the leakage with them?”

Santos looked Robert in the eye. “Because we didn’t want to. We wanted to see what would happen to them.”

Maxin swallowed. He was getting a true glimpse of his friend, the man behind Carlos Santos and Mr. Grey. What he really was underneath the charming raconteur he knew in Iraqi who made him laugh with so many amazing, funny stories about crazy situations he had been in.

“Ok, that’s fine,” said Robert.

“One important thing to remember. Only give one shot of the drug every two weeks. Never more. Or else the leakage can become very severe.”

“Alright.”

“No, not alright. Look at me and say it. Only give one shot of the drug every two weeks.”

Robert looked him in the eye. “Only give one shot of the drug every two weeks.”

Santos continued, “You will only get this one piece one time. These things are watched carefully and I was lucky to get my hands on some before the hard lock down occurred. Now you have a question for me, don’t you?”

Robert nodded.

“I know what it is. You are thinking you can use this device over and over on other people, perhaps more dancers, to make them more amenable to things, like maybe sex and taking a nice big pay cut.”

Robert laughed. That was exactly what he was thinking. “You’re fucking amazing,” he said with admiration.

“The answer is no. This device is dangerous. The people who make it and use it for national security know that. If this device could control numerous people the danger is exponential. So it is made to work only on the brain waves of the first person who it is used on. That limits what it could do if say it fell in someone’s hands it should never have come into. Such as a strip club owner,” Santos deadpanned.

Robert stared at him, not sure what to say. Then he realized Santos was ribbing him and smiled. Santos punched Robert in the shoulder just like back in Iraqi. It almost seemed like old times, almost but not really. It seemed somehow more sinister than Iraqi had been.

Carlos pulled the back off of one of the boxes. Inside along with electronics was red switch. “One last thing. See this switch? If you pull it both boxes and glasses internal components start to short and melt. It’s a kill switch if you ever need to destroy it.”

“What would I need that for?”

Carlos looked thoughtful. “One never knows until it happens.”

Brianna flew into the apartment carrying her college books wearing blue jeans and a Lakers sweat shirt. Angel was sitting in the kitchen eating lasagna and reading a big book. She was running her finger over her lips deep in concentration.

Angel looked up and smiled. “Soooo….?” Brianna practically flew over to her and kissed her forehead. “I aced it!” she squealed. “Angel it was so easy. All that work is paying off.”

Angel shot her arms up in the air. “Woowoo! I knew it. Look out business world, here comes captain of industry Brianna Brandt cuz she gonna kick da world’s azzz!”

Brianna ran to the fridge pulled out a carton of milk and took some huge gulps from it then wiped her mouth on her sleeve. The move was so natural and Angel thought it was so sexy. “Baby, just one more year and I’ll have that degree. Then Kendra Kelly dies a very fast and permanent death. God I can’t believe it’s going to happen. I’ll never have to do that shit again.”

Brianna sauntered over to Angel with an exaggerated sexy walk. “What cha doin’, Baby Bruin?” she said in a valley girl voice.

Angel laughed. “Bruin? When did I become a bear?”

“My bear. Hey, UCLA and all,” said Brianna.

“Oh I see,” said Angel. “I guess that explains the new Lakers shirt, huh?” as she reached out and grabbed it, pulling Brianna closer.

“When in Rome, baby. Everyone here is going nuts about Lebron coming. You know what; I’m going to get us tickets for the home opener. Lebron and two smart, sexy ass ladies in the house!” said Brianna as she started pumping her fists in the air.

“How the hell are you going to get tickets for Lebron’s first game?”

Brianna rolled her eyes and started twirling her hair around a finger and put a shocked look on her face. She looked so innocent and adorable. Angel wanted to sex her up right there.

“Well, I’ll let you in on a secret my little Bruin. I happened to be a genuine super heroine.” She tapped Angel on the forehead with her hand which prompted Angel to giggle uncontrollably. “See, college student by day, dancer by night and…..and I am the chef who made the lasagna young Bruin is eating right now.” She gave Angel that glorious, crooked smile.

Angel nodded. “I see. Well Wonder Woman, what is this…um stuff you put in the lasagna?”

“That my baby Bruin is called kale. Very, very healthy for growing young she bears.”

“Well, baby Bruin thinks you are taking this LA stuff a bit too far. So next time how about some sausage instead like you used to make. You know some fucking meat.” Angel picked up a piece of lasagna and threw it into Brianna’s cheek.

“Oh my god, it’s true what they say,” said Brianna in mock exasperation. “Give an asshole an inch and they take a mile.”

She picked the piece of lasagna off her cheek and popped it in her mouth. “Wonder Woman likes this. But since she loves Baby Bruin she will honor the request.”

Brianna leaned down and the two girls kissed deeply.

Brianna tapped the book on the table. “How goes your studies?”

Angel smiled. “Great. American History today. I want you to quiz me tonight when you get back from the club.”

Brianna ran her hand along Angel’s neck. “Oh I’m going to quiz the shit out of you, don’t worry about that,” she said softly, wickedly. “And after I might even ask you about American History.”

“Mmmmm…” said Angel, “this night will last forever till I see you again. Can’t you just stay here and help me…..study?”

“I can’t. I’m scheduled. Keep studying baby. I’ll be thinking of you all night. Think about me too, promise?”

“I think about you all the time,” replied Angel.

They kissed again then Brianna pulled away. “OK, now Wonder Woman has to make her incarnation into Kendra Kelly and get us some money.”

Angel nodded and they kissed again.

Brianna had finished her first set at High Lights. She had gone to her car for a couple lines of coke. She had scored a connection with a college classmate. It wasn’t the best coke but it wasn’t bad either. The rush felt good and it prepared her for the two more sets she had to get through. Angel didn’t know about this facet of her, the only thing she didn’t tell her. She had it under control and knew Angel would freak if she found out. She knew once her stripping days were over so would her coke use.

She stared at her reflection in the girl’s dressing room, enjoying the buzz. Other girls were putting on makeup and gabbing and laughing and cussing. Brianna found the crazy give and take of the room with the other girls the only part of dancing she enjoyed.

Her cell rang. It was Robert’s number. “Hey,” she said.

“Can you come up to the office,” he asked.

“I’ll be right there.”

“So let me get this straight. You have this friend who gets off on private dances with girls wearing sunglasses?”

“Yep,” said Robert.

“And he will give me five grand for an hour dance in a room. With no hanky panky?”

“That’s all there is to it. No hanky panky. Look, this guy is a close friend. We go back to the war in Iraqi. He’s loaded. I mean hundreds of millions. He’s a good guy. Just has this kink. He asked for you.”

Brianna’s forehead creased in concentration. Robert thought it made her look even sexier if that was possible. The last time she had done something like this she almost had to kill a guy and flee Miami. But this was different. Not some hotel room, right here in the club, with the camera on, with Robert watching the camera and Little and the other bouncers right there if something went wrong.”

“I keep the whole five?” she asked.

“The whole five,” he said. “I’m getting my cut from him.”

Brianna almost said yes but something stirred in her head. Don’t make any more mistakes.

Robert watched her carefully. “If you do it you can skip your last two sets and go home.”

Home to Angel, thought Brianna. “OK, as a favor to you. But Robert, this is the only time. Ever. Don’t ask again, even for him. He fronts me the money before I even start to shake my ass.”

Robert smiled. “You got it Brianna, you have my word.”

Brianna entered the private dance room that she had never entered before in any club she worked in. The first and last time, she thought. Brianna strutted right up to Carlos Santos ready to let him know in no uncertain terms what her rules were regarding this situation.

Santos looked in his mid fifties and wore an impeccable blue, tailor made business suit that screamed class and money. His shoes looked very expensive. His watch was jewel encrusted but smaller, not the gaudy things you saw on so many of the rich. He gazed at her with full cool appraisal, just as she was doing with him.

“Mr. Santos, I want to be totally up front with you. I have never done a private dance before. I’m doing it for the five grand and because Robert told me you are a dear, old friend of his.”

“Understood.”

“I have one strict rule,” Brianna informed him. “No touching.”

He nodded. “Also I want the money up front. If you break my one strict rule, I leave immediately, with the money. If you do as I ask, I promise you won’t be disappointed with me in the least. I promise you that.”

“As you wish,” said Santos. “And I believe you won’t disappoint me. You are exquisite.” Brianna was gorgeous. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen. But he immediately could feel the force of her personality, her intelligence and will. He knew why Robert wanted her, besides the money she could make him. And like Robert he wondered why she chose to make a living like this when she could do so many other things. But in the end, it wasn’t his concern.

“Thank you,” she said in lower, sexier tone accompanied by a sultry smile. She was already warming him up.

He replied with just the barest hint of a smile. “But I have one rule too.” He took out a pair of inky, dark glasses and ear buds. Then he pulled out a small, electronic black box and a black arm band. “I want you to put these on and dance to the music I have selected that will be transmitted from this,” he held up the box, “to the ear buds you will wear. I believe the agreed arrangement is for forty five minutes. “You can strap the box around your arm with the band.”

She smiled. “Robert told me that is what you want.”

“We all have our kinks, right? Mine is to see a sexy girl with sunglasses dancing to my music.”

Brianna laughed. “Sure, we all do have our kinks.” She put the glasses over her eyes and strapped the player around her hard tricep the put the ear buds in.

“Wow, these are dark. I can’t see anything. But don’t worry, I can dance in the dark.”

“You won’t have to. When you hit that button on the box, the glasses will flash, kind of like a rave. You will see what’s in the room just shaded with different colors. Then the music will start. Then do what you do best.”

Brianna nodded. “Sounds easy enough, baby.”

She hit the switch and the lights started pulsing, green, red, blue, yellow, pink. He was right; she could see him and room through the alternating colors. A bass dominated rhythm, perfect for stripping played in her head. The sound was amazing. Not like it was in her ears, but right in her brain.

“Whoooaaa shit,” Brianna said, “this is incredible.”

“It sure is,” said Carlos. “Now dance for me. Show me what makes you so special.”

Brianna then began one of the most sensuous and erotic lap dances she had ever performed. She knew exactly what got most men off and she made sure she used every move in her arsenal to arouse Robert’s VIP friend. When I’m done Santos will have a great big cum stain in his silk underwear, Brianna thought with a smirk.

Santos took in the show with mild amusement. She was a sight to behold in her ultra tight clinging outfit and sexy high heels, which showed off muscled legs perfectly toned from hours of dancing and strutting and workouts. She gave off a powerful aura of sex and sensuality so strong he could feel the heat coming off her body.

Brianna loved dancing with the glasses and music. It seemed to relax her, make her movements even more natural than usual. Her body almost seemed to move without conscious thought. After fifteen minutes she found herself just enjoying all the pretty colors and sounds and letting her body do its thing.

An hour later Brianna was still dancing. She looked like an automation with the dark glasses and ear buds in. Her gym enhanced abs flexed and her back muscles writhed like snakes under her tanned skin as she moved. Her strong triceps flexed.

Her body was soaked with sweat, her skin and muscles gleaming like a polished wet, moving statue that sprayed her moisture about the room from her chin, boobs, arms and legs onto the floor and walls. Her thin waist and hips undulated into oh -so -inviting S shapes. Carlos couldn’t take his eyes off her. She was physical perfection.

He knew she was so under that she would dance till she collapsed if he wanted. His intellectual, curious side wondered with her fit, strong body how long that would take. It would be an interesting exercise and fun to watch but he had work to do.

Carlos spoke into a little box that looked much like the one strapped around the dancing girls arm. “Brianna, come to me please, attend my wishes now.” The young girls dance slowly wound down, like a wind up alarm clock. She stood still, then stumbled and wobbled on her high heels to him then stood still. To see her strong, sexy body, usually moving with the power, grace and casual assuredness of an athlete react in such a clumsy manner told Carlos just how far gone she was.

She breathed deep, her round chest heaving up and down with every breath. Her head bobbed and down on her long neck as the glasses kept the hypnotic colors pouring into her wide open eyes stronger and deeper than before.

She had a soft, sexy crooked smile on her full lips and he could hear her mumbling words he couldn’t make out. Her one hand gently ran over her breasts, the other over her gleaming, sweaty thigh.

He reached out, grabbed her hand and pulled her down next to him on the coach. Her strong, athletic body, now totally compliant followed his lead like a child.

He reached over and pulled out the ear buds and then the glasses. Brianna started blinking. “Brianna, what are you doing?”

She grinned. “Dancing. Listening to the music and watching the pretty lights.” Her voice was dull and she sounded very stoned.

“Do you still see the lights and hear the music?”

She giggled. “Fuck yeah, inside my head. It’s great.”

“Do you like it?”

“Mmmmm hmmmm…like my brain is tingling. It’s better than any drug.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a syringe. “Robert tells me you use drugs once in awhile. I have one here that will make you feel even better, make the tingling stronger and deeper, it will give the colors and music more meaning, make them more a part of you, would you like that?”

She threw her head back, ran her hand through her hair and smiled a seductive, killer smile as she raised her eyebrows. “Hell yeah, fuck it.” Her pink glossy lips formed a pout. “…hit me up….”

“Hold out your arm for me.”

She did. He tied a leather band around her arm and told her to make a fist. She did. He stuck the needle in and slowly injected the liquid as Brianna smiled.

“Good girl.” He put the glasses and ear buds back in. “Now dance for me for another hour.”

The next thing she knew the glasses and ear buds were off and her eyes were wide as saucers. This time she wasn’t blinking. She felt dizzy and once removed. The hot dancer suddenly felt her body flush. Her temperature rose and she felt her skin tingle all over.

She looked at Santos. She was on the couch with him. She didn’t remember sitting down. When did I do that? Am I done dancing? She wasn’t sure. She felt like she had smoked a ton of killer hash. What’s wrong with me? a small part of her wondered. She gave him a smile. “Um, I think that’s it…um…right?” she asked unsure of herself. “Did you like it?”

“You were great. Let’s talk a while.”

“Look, I’m almost due for my break. I really think I should go.”

“Put the glasses back on and the ear buds in. Just for a moment.”

Brianna didn’t want to do it but she just felt so drained and unable to really think. If this got rid of Santo’s quicker what was the harm? Besides he wanted her to do it. She did as she was told. Santo’s hit a button on his controller and the glasses started to flash again.

“What- I…” Brianna stammered. There was a faint sound of music in her ears and soft flashes of lights in her head. She suddenly she felt an overwhelming sensation of euphoria and dizziness. Her eyes blinked sleepily and it was all she could do to remain standing.

“You look so drowsy. Just relax now, it’s going to be Ok.”

Brianna sighed and instinctively crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap.

“I….I…think I better….lea…leave, “ she said that small still awake part of her sounding warning alarms.

“The best thing to do is relax. Close your eyes and relax. That’s right.”

“I don’t…want this…”

“It is what Robert wants. You know who he is. Your boss.”

Brianna uttered a soft moan and she winced in an ongoing struggle within her mind.

“Relax. Just listen to my voice. Relax. The more you relax the better you will feel. You will fall into a most relaxed state and you will feel better than you’ve ever felt in your life. Relax. The sound of my voice is very soothing to you. It relaxes you. It calms you. You have nothing to worry about. Relax.”

“Please…” Brianna moaned one last time and her head nodded forward and her body seemed to melt. Carlos was right this was the most wonderful feeling she’d ever felt in her life.

“Listen to me Brianna. Everything I tell you is very important. Nothing else matters other than what I tell you in the next few minutes. Do you understand?”

“Mmmm. Yes,” Brianna sighed softly.

“That’s right. You feel extremely content at this moment. Nothing else matters to you, Brianna. All that matters is the sound of my voice and what I tell you. Is that clear?”

“Yes.”

“You are a good girl. You are doing exactly as you desire. As I give you instructions, you will become slowly aroused and begin to feel even better. Your inhibitions and caution will just drip away like the sweat dripping from that sexy body. Can you feel all that strippers sweat dripping from your strippers’ body?”

“Uh huh.”

“The more you listen to me the more you feel your inhibitions drip off you, just like that sweat, the more this happens the better you will feel. You will start to feel sexy, fulfilled, aroused.”

Brianna uttered a soft, almost sexual, moan. She nodded her head and murmured, “Mmm hmm.” Santos noted the faint sexy smile on her face and saw that her skin was covered in gooseflesh. Even her nipples stood at succulent attention.

“Now listen,” Santos continued with his deep melodious voice. “I’m going to run my hand over your thigh. As I do you will feel turned on; seeing the lights, hearing the music, feeling the touch of my hand on your skin that needs so badly to be touched.”

Brianna was virtually squirming in her seat. She opened her legs so Santos could get more access to her thigh.

Santos ran his hand all along her firm thigh and then moved it up, right between her leg and pussy. “You don’t mind if I do that, do you, Brianna?”

Brianna furrowed her eyebrow for a second, but eventually she shook her head and whispered, “I guess not.”

Santos then moved his hand in small circles above and to side of Brianna’s pussy, edging ever closer.

“Yes, that’s right. It feels very good doesn’t it?”

Brianna responded by wincing, biting her bottom lip and groaning.

“This is just a small tip of how good you can feel. You can feel so much better, so good you can’t believe it. All your worries will go away forever. All you will do is feel happy and warm and fuzzy. You won’t have a care in the world. Want to know how?”

Brianna smiled and nodded. “Yeah, please tell me how to feel better.”

“Just two little things for you to remember, but they are very, very important to you. You must listen. Are you listening to what I am telling you Brianna?”

“Yes. I am listening to what you are telling me,” she said in a slurred voice.

He moved his fingers over her pussy and began to rub. She gasped and threw her head back. He knew she was very aroused. He could smell her wet pussy now.

“The first thing is Robert. You find yourself liking him more and more. You find yourself thinking about him. How nice he is. How good he looks. How well he treats you. You begin to realize that he is more than just an employer. Do you understand, Brianna?”

“Yes,” she murmured quietly. “I think about Robert. How nice he is. How he looks. How well he treats me.”

Santos nodded. “Exactly. And as you think about him, you realize how much you like and trust him. You want him to be your friend; your very best friend. You know he understands you better than anyone. He cares about you so very much and you care about him. That you trust him with all your thoughts and feelings. That he is always there for you, to help you, that he wants only what you want, what is best for you. Now tell me,”

“I want to be his friend. I trust him so much. He totally understands me and wants what’s best for me….”

“And now the second thing: You love putting on the special glasses and ear buds. They fill you with total control and confidence. They make you dance like you never have before. They make you feel like a new person and they make you aroused. You love how they make you feel.”

She nodded, sweat running down her neck onto her collar bone and boobs, her wet hair plastered on neck and cheek. “I love the glasses. They give me confidence and control, like a new person. They make me…..aroused,” she said with a soft moan.

“Yes Brianna. They do. Better than any drug you have taken. You love how they make you feel and want more. You need more. You find yourself needing that feeling of control. You think more and more about the glasses and box. You realize deep down inside that you are addicted to it….”

“Addicted..” Brianna said, interrupting him.

“The more you use the glasses and box the more addicted you become until they are a part of who you are. That you are their slave and they your master. That you can’t live without them. Do you understand, Brianna?”

“Yes,” she said softly. “The more I use them the more I become addicted. They will become a part of me….become my master…”

“As time goes on, the more you use them, the more you will realize how weak your mind is, how susceptible to your addiction you have become how helpless you are to it. Besides Robert, the glasses and the box will become the most important things in your life.”

“Yes,” she said, louder this time with more feeling and belief. “I wi…wi…will realize how weak my mi..mi…m…mind is. How addicted I am..”

“And the more addicted you become, the more helpless you feel the more you will love it and want it. It will turn you on knowing it controls you, that you need it. It will make you wet and horny, like an animal or junkie running on instinct, doing what its weak mind and body demand of you.”

Brianna’s head leaned back on her neck. She smiled. “Yeah. I love to feel addicted to it. Turns me the fuck on. Makes me all wet. Like a weak minded animal…”

“One last thing, Brianna. You agreed to do this as a favor to Robert. You did not expect to get paid or want to get paid. Now please hand me back my money.”

“Yes Mr. Santos.”She reached into her G-string and pulled out the stack of bills wound tight in their band and handed it over to him.

“Thank you, Brianna. Now I want you to dance for another hour and think about what you learned about yourself and what the music and lights tells you.”

“Yes Mr. Santos,” said Brianna, rising robotically, until she started to dance again and became liquid grace in motion.

Santos watched her the whole time, amazed at her physical stamina. He couldn’t get over what kind of shape Brianna was in.

Finally when Carlos knew all the programming had taken hold at least for a while until it could be reinforced more he told her to stop and take off the glasses, box and buds and give them to him.

Brianna was panting hard after her long endurance test, her chest heaving. Sweat was pouring off her like a waterfall into puddles on the floor but she didn’t seem to notice.

She stood there for several minutes looking confused, just blinking and breathing. Finally she seemed to gather her wits. “Look, it’s been great, Mr. Santos, but I really need to go. I hope you got what you wanted,” she gave him a hopeful smile.

“I did. You were the best. I will never forget it. Thank you so much. By all means, here you go,” Santos replied as he took a money clip out of his jacket and stripped off a crisp hundred dollar bill.

Brianna took one look at the dollar bill but paused. “I can’t. This was for free. I promised Robert,” she said frowning.

He smiled. “No worries, just between us.”

Brianna smiled. “Hey thanks! You’re a good guy. I had fun.”

She turned to leave then stopped. There was something she wanted, almost needed. She glanced at the glasses and headset on the couch. She could feel her heart start to pound under her firm boobs, the blood going into her nipples. She could feel her veins coursing with excitement; her toned muscles felt twitchy, a thrill ran up her spine.

“Something wrong, my dear?” he said with a smile.

“Those glasses and music player, where did you get them?”

He laughed and picked them up. “These? You can’t get them. They are very rare.”

Brianna looked crestfallen. She felt empty; she really wanted to try them at least one more time. Her brain raced with ways to get that headset. She bit her lip then gave him her most shy, seductive smile, turning up the sex appeal instantly. “Would you want to sell those, I have money. I get paid well here.”

“No can do Brianna. But I have good news. This one I am giving to Robert as a present. I think it could be a good training aid for some of the dancers. You tried them, what do you think?”

Brianna almost jumped for joy. Robert would certainly let her use them. She gave Santos a giggle. “Oh yeah, those things are the shit. I don’t know about the other girls but I want to try them again.”

When Brianna hit the parking lot walking to her car she shot her arms up in the air. “Yessss!” she yelled, wiggling her ass for emphasis, thinking about having access to the glasses. She felt giddy about it, just like when she had scored winning goals as the star of her high school lacrosse team.

Brianna got home as fast as she could, gunning her sports car all the way. Fuck I feel horny as hell, she thought and giggled as she ran her hand over her breast. She wanted to get down with Angel so bad. She knew Angel would be waiting for her, for her study “lessons”, just as horny as she was.

Brianna bounded through the door already ripping her clothes off. Angel didn’t need any coaxing in tearing off the rest of it.

The week went on as usual, Brianna going to class, then dancing three nights a week. Angel found a job working at an animal shelter. They didn’t need the money, Brianna made more than enough but Angel could only study so much and she had drive and energy and wanted to pitch in. This job also excited her no end because she loved animals so much. It was another part of her that Brianna found so attractive.

During the next two weeks Brianna had begun to see Robert in a new light. She now thought her earlier assessment as a user, a wolf in sheep’s clothing had been off base.

He was so friendly to her, always asking how she was doing; always smiling, always encouraging her with her dancing.

Their conversations started to get more intimate, more personal. She revealed to him something she never thought she would, her college classes. But he rewarded her by saying how great that was and telling her to keep it up and get that degree. Eventually she realized she not only worked at his place, but that they had become true friends.