The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 22 Part A

TIME FOR HEART’S DESIRE.

The time came for the two young lovers to plan their wedding and honeymoon and they did so one morning over a breakfast of bacon and eggs that they cooked together. Angel and Brianna loved to prepare all their meals together and Angel was passing on her cooking acumen to Brianna.

With a twinkle in her eye Brianna said she wanted to do the wedding plans herself and Angel, intrigued agreed immediately. Brianna had a way of surprising her and she knew whatever her girlfriend had in mind it would be imaginative delightful and romantic.

They spoke their ideas about the honeymoon and both quickly came to an accord of massive European trip, the whole works. Both girls were thrilled at the thought of slowly rambling through the continent and seeing all the sites and experiences it had to offer, both the antiquity and the contemporary. As Angel was between semesters in getting her veterinarian degree and with Brianna her own boss in her now quickly thriving and growing CPA practice they could take as long as they wished.

They decided on two months with an option for more if they so desired. Sparky of course would be making the trip as well.

Since Brianna was making very good money and Angel was working part time at the veterinary clinic while in school she said she would pay for it all.

Angel spoke as she was looking down, eating. “No. You’re finally getting going good with your work. I got it. There’s enough money to pay for a hundred weddings and honeymoons.”

The warehouse money, thought Brianna. She realized she was finally ready to hear the story. She wanted to hear it.

“How much did you take from them, Angel?”

Angel looked up. Brianna could see just the slightest uptick of the corners of her lips, a triumphant smile. “Four hundred and sixty thousand.”

Brianna was thankful she was sitting down otherwise her legs may have buckled. Four hundred and sixty thousand dollars! Her head swam in the reality of it.

They looked at each other, eyes locked across that table, the ramifications of it all breaching the distance between them.

“Tell me,” was all Brianna could say.

Angel looked at her, measuring Brianna, as though deciding if her lover could handle all that the story would entail. If she could take it.

Finally she nodded. “OK, after we eat.” She looked back down and attacked her breakfast again and that was it.

Brianna was sitting on the couch when Angel came over. She plopped down next to her and slung her arm around Brianna’s shoulders, looked into her eyes, kissed her and began the recitation of her own personal hell as she had lived it.

Angel told it all, leaving out nothing. She told of how she plunged into High Lights and Robert’s clutches in her effort to free Brianna and exact lethal justice. She told how she planned to kill Robert someway, somehow right from the start, no reprieve, no compromises with the man who had done what he had to woman Angel loved.

She told how she seduced Franko, learned of the cash drop from him and how that gave her the idea of getting more than revenge from Robert, how she realized she could achieve even more. She explained how Robert threw her a huge break by hooking him up with Marius. She recited how she slowly worked her plan, planting lies and doubt, fears of betrayal in them, using them, making them do everything she needed, all with goal of eliminating them at that warehouse, manumitting Brianna from Robert and securing that money and getting away without trace or suspicion.

She described the moments at the warehouse in detail, expounding on her conversation with Robert, how the cold, intellectual Sarkosian was the one man she could not penetrate and how at the end he alone knew what Angel really was and what she was doing. How she had maneuvered his boss and best friend Marius into killing him, as she had to have happen, by forcing the issue quickly before he had a chance to start working things out.

Brianna had started listening with anticipation and interest, knowing this story would unlike anything she had ever heard. But as it went on she felt numb and drained. The sheer scope and intellect of Angel’s plan was breathtaking. The patience she showed and the horrors she endured to carry it all out was beyond Brianna’s imagination.

As he heard about these men, these vicious, cruel men Angel had taken on she could feel hate welling up inside her. But even that couldn’t stop the chill that ran up her body as she thought about this unique force of nature and intellect they met in Angel and how they could never have fathomed what she was capable of or what she had done to them.

And as Angel told the tale, showing no emotion, no regret, her blue eyes ice cold, describing the whole thing with a calm, clinical voice, like a math professor explaining a complicated equation Brianna could see a glimpse of the woman who had been at that warehouse, who had masterminded their demise and engineered that theft.

And when she heard the awful truth of her own role, how she had lied to Angel, plotting her death with Robert, her heart caught in her throat and tears rose to her eyes. She could not imagine how she would have felt, the pure distilled agony that would have ripped through her mind and heart had the roles been reversed and her lovely Angel had been determined to kill her.

Angel saw the tears in Brianna’s eyes and put her hand on Brianna’s face and smiled.

“No. No tears, baby. No apologies. You weren’t there. It was Robert. It was just him and I the whole time. You were gone. You understand that. It’s all over now.”

Brianna shook her head and Angel leaned in and kissed her gently.

Angel reached into her pocket and pulled out a key. She gently took Brianna’s hand and placed it in and closed Brianna’s hand over it. She looked at Brianna levelly. “In the bank where we keep our joint checking account. Safety deposit box 714. It’s both of ours. We earned it.”

Brianna had asked Angel if she could plan the wedding. But she asked more than that. She asked if she could keep the plans a secret from her all the way through. Angel had no problems saying yes. She loved surprises and she knew clever Brianna would come up with a doozy. She was completely taken at the idea. Angel also noticed Brianna was growing her long hair back and this pleased her no end not just because she loved those silky locks but what it symbolized. Angel too hand made a change. She had gotten rid of the color streaks and had decided on blondish look. She liked it, at least for now, considering her frequent eclectic hair choices. Brianna liked it too.

Angel and Brianna’s wedding was held on the beach late in the afternoon, the girls in bare feet. The many friends they had made were all in attendance. Anyone who happened to wander along was welcome to join the party. Angel, Brianna’s little wild fire, thrilled at it. The whole thing was outdoors, no indoor stuffy church but the whole sky as their cathedral, no wooden seats but the soft sand as their pews, not a stain glass window in sight but instead the stunning vista of the vast moving, alive, beautiful ocean. It all just struck a powerful chord in her.

Neither of them were religious and they had written their vows together, using their words. There was nothing about honoring or obeying in it. Instead the words were of love, caring, helping, friendship, tenderness and togetherness.

Sparky of course was there in the wedding court. He sat at Angel’s side with a pink ribbon around his neck that a box hung from. Inside the box were the wedding rings. In each their turn, the girls took a ring from the box and slipped in each other’s finger with shaking hands, eyes only on the others face and smiles, their eyes shining like stars though the tears as they said their vows of a life together as one.

They lit bonfires and cooked the food, steaks, ribs, veal, corn on a cob. They had caters bring in sweets, chocolates, salad and drinks and vegan meals. One of Angel’s and Brianna’s friends, a hot San Diego DJ did the wedding gratis.

When the girls went to wedding cake the crowd watched them closely.

Angel cut the first piece and moved the fork towards Brianna’s mouth.

Brianna knew what was coming, a face full of cake and braced herself…and then got the shock of her life as Angel smoothly deposited it inside her mouth, not a speck on her face.

Angel grinned slyly. “Got ya,” she said softly, her eyes aglow.

Brianna grinned back. “You did.”

Brianna savored the delicious cake as she gazed at Angel’s gorgeous alive eyes. She knew why Angel had not played her food in the face game. This moment, this joining of them meant too much to her to make it silly. There would be lifetime to play games and jokes. “You got me a long time ago,” Brianna told her new bride.

Brianna then took her slice and put it in Angel’s mouth. Then they leaned in and kissed as the crowd yelled on with encouragement.

A while later it was time for the first dance, Angel and Brianna’s first as a married couple. As with the wedding plans itself, Brianna had picked the song and Angel didn’t know what it was. She expected something slow and romantic. But now she got the surprise.

They approached each other slowly, the warm sand caressing their feet, eyes glued to each other, green on blue. Both were smiling, floating towards each other, both quivering with uncontrollable emotion.

The DJ spoke. “Angel, Brianna asked me to tell you, she sends this special song with love for all you do and who you are. She said you know what she means. And now, for our very couple’s very special dance, let’s get it on with the Runaways’ ‘Neon Girl’s on the Road to Ruin!’”

Angel closed her eyes and laughed, threw her arms up and yelled in unbridled delight, “Woo!Woo!”

Angel adored that song, its beat, the words, its kick ass middle finger to fate. She had told Brianna how when she was on her own that song had pulled her through so many tough times. How it meant that no matter how bad things might get, no matter how hopeless, she would hold her head high and say fuck the fates, she was traveling her road, making her decisions and she would triumph no matter what.

Brianna had immediately understood why that song meant so much to her.

Angel would often play it in their house, singing out those rebellious lyrics and they would dance up a storm to it with wild abandon.

They came together all eyes on them. Angel shook her head.

“Got ya,” said Brianna softly, only for their ears.

“You got me the second I got in your car,” whispered Angel back.

“Ready?” asked Brianna.

Angel smiled and nodded.

And the song kicked in:

And as the first heavy cords started, Angel and Brianna began to move as one. They could dance to this song blindfolded.

No one here gets out alive
Pushing power in overdrive
Cobra kings wet and wild
Love the devil that’s in your smile
At that lyric, they looked at each other, both giving each a most devilish smile with knowing eyes.
They held hands at first, at arm’s length, twirling each other around in a swing time fashion. Then the separated, just by three feet, first Brianna advancing on Angel, her body moving and undulating, Angel mimicking her movements, backing up for every step that Brianna took forward.
Let me tell you what we’ve been doin’
Neon angels on the road to ruin
Let me tell you what we’ve been doin’
Neon angels on the road to ruin

Suddenly they reversed, now Angel the aggressor, Brianna backing up both of them smiling, tossing their heads, moving their hips and arms. Their hair blew like a wheat field in the wind and their bare feet kicked up sand in contrail showers with every twist, move and step they took. The crowd was going nuts, yelling, clapping, watching the amazing way they moved, so perfectly together, totally in sync.

Everybody who’s ever on fire
Now’s the time for heart’s desire

At that moment they placed their hands over the others hearts and gave each other a soft kiss then backed up again.

Let me tell you what we’ve been doin’
Neon angels on the road to ruin
Highways hard in this modern world
Battered boys and shattered girls
Leather bombers that rule the streets
Setting fires and living heat
Let me tell you what we’ve been doin’
Neon angels on the road to ruin

When the lyrics wound down leaving the final, hard metal cords, they came together, clinging to each other tightly, panting with the joy of the moment and the dance and their love. The crowd exploded. They looked at each other with all their raw emotion and closed the final gap, wrapped in each other kissing passionately. At that moment, there was no wedding, no guests, not even an Angel or Brianna. They were just one.

Hours later, when the time came for Angel and Brianna to leave they did not decamp to a hotel. This part again was a surprise for Angel. Brianna took her hand and led her to a secluded part of the beach where they were all alone. Brianna carried a large sack whose contents she would not divulge to Angel. When they got to the right spot she reached in and removed a huge, white comforter which she spread on the sand. Both girls changed into their bikinis that Brianna had brought. They never took their eyes off each other as they stripped then dressed. Brianna then reached in again and laid out some food and cooler with wine and one glass and finally a blanket for Sparky to lay on.

Brianna took Angel by both hands and they lowered themselves on the comforter. They snuggled close, entwining their legs, arms and hands gently running over each other’s body.

Those at the party would assume the two young freshly married girls would be going at it by now but that was not the case.

Both of them felt so warm, so dreamily happy, so content at this moment, all alone, touching each other, smiling, faces so close their noses touched, just staring into each other’s eyes that having sex was not what either wanted. They just wanted this moment.

Angel rubbed her nose on Brianna’s and giggled.

“We made it. We’re married,” she said breathlessly.

Brianna nodded. “How do you feel?”

Angel closed her eyes a moment and sighed. “I’m in heaven. I can’t imagine anyone ever feeling better than I do right now.”

She gazed at Brianna. In that moon glow she would see every curve and dip of that body she loved so much in highlighted relief. Her own pale skin took on an ethereal beauty in the light. The effect was amazing, intoxicating.

She nodded to the full round orb hanging over them. “We’re so lucky that moon is out. I can see you, the way you look in that light…..it’s so romantic…” and then she stopped and began to give Brianna a funny look. Brianna watched that lovely, innocent face waiting for it to hit…her smart Angel….and then she could see the light bulb turn on in her eyes.

Angel shook her head in disbelief. “You! You knew the moon would be full tonight! You arranged this! That’s why you picked today!”

Brianna broke out in an adorable shit eating grin and twirled her hand in the air. “But you see, I am the goddess of the moon my loyal subject. It obeys my every whim.”

Angel started giggling then arched an eyebrow. “Oh, married not even a day and I’m your loyal subject now? So tell me goddess, what if there had been clouds tonight?”

“Easy. I am also the goddess of the butterfly lantern which also happens to be in my magic sack,” she smirked with self assurance.

Angel gave her a playful punch in the arm. “You think you’re so clever don’t you?” And you are! So perfectly clever!

Angel thought about it all, this perfect wedding bestowed upon her by Brianna that even included the gift of the moon! She swallowed hard, trying to digest it all.

She kissed Brianna softly. “I feel like a fairy princess,” she said in such a young, heartfelt voice. “And you’re my knightette in….” she ran her hand along Brianna’s arm...“sexy hard muscles.

Brianna traced Angel’s lips gently with her finger. “You are my fairy princess.” They kissed again.

Angel looked at Briana with a shy, beatific face, her eyes wide and lovely.

“Brianna, I am so crazy in love with you. So crazy in love.” She took Brianna’s hand and put it over her heart. Brianna could feel it beating like a hummingbird. “I love you so much it hurts. And I love how it hurts. I never want it to stop hurting. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

Brianna understood exactly because Angel was describing how she felt in every way. “Yes. And I’m crazy in love with you. And I love how much it hurts too. Nothing feels better than this, what you do to me.”

They kissed again, savoring the feel and taste.

Angel and Brianna spent their first married night right there, in each other’s warm embrace. They fed each other food and fed each other wine, from the one glass. And they talked all night as they held on so tight. They talked endlessly about the night they met on that road; they talked about what they were thinking that night. They talked about all the fun and adventures they had over the years, how they had fallen in love, when each one realized they were in love, what they were thinking. They talked about the endless practical jokes they played on each other and even the arguments they had had, which seemed so silly now. They talked of fun things, serious things and goofy, ridiculous things. They did this because the one thing both loved more than any other was learning about what the other felt and thought at all the times in their lives. It made them understand each other and made them closer. And they wanted nothing more than to understand each other and be closer.

And their sweet, pretty, girlish laughs echoed through the night like two women drunk in love.

They talked about their plans together, what they wanted to do, further adventures to be had. And the whole time their faces never moved, their eyes always glued to each, staring into infinite happiness.

Late in the night, both women removed their clothes and entered the calm ocean nude. They swam out into the warm waters then came together, holding each other as the water caressed them, as they caressed and kissed each other.

When they came ashore they stopped and lay in the wet, soothing sand, where the last of the waves licked at their bodies as they made slow love, soft sweet love, for the first time, married.

And if the moon had never risen that night it would have mattered not, because the fiery glow in their hearts and minds was stronger and more intense than any mere celestial object could bestow.

The girls took their time overseas. They had two things on their minds, to visit all the cultural venues and scenes of antiquity and also to also visit the contemporary wonders meaning the best clubs and restaurants every country had to offer.

If there was a place that caught their fancy, they would stay longer. In all the countries they sought out and found small, out the way places that fired their passions. Places most tourists never ventured.

They started in France, hitting the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Rivera. In Germany they hit the Berlin Wall, Brandenberg Gate and numerous castles. In Spain they ventured to Alhambra, Sagrada Familia, Ibizia, the Mosque of Cordoba and many other places. They could not get enough of it all. They soaked it in, the cultures, the people, the food, like water to sponges.

They stayed extra time in Spain. Both girls dived into Flamenco dancing with a passion and spend countless hours learning it. There was something about Spain, the atmosphere, the culture, the country side, the strong, cold wine, the sun and the people that got into their blood. Many nights, inebriated by drink and lust they would have marathon sex that would last for hours. They couldn’t seem to get enough of each other.

Sometimes they stayed at hotels, but often they would make fast friends at a club or bar or restaurant with kids their ages, usually University students on break who would quickly offer them the chance to stay with them, in their apartments for days or weeks.

One group of six fun loving hard partying kids, three boys and three girls, adopted the newlyweds, charmed by them and in love with that adorable boxer and insisted they stay in an empty apartment on their floor that two of their group had left vacant while on vacation. They would not accept payment for food or drink or lodging. These natives would then give the girls entree to places tourists didn’t know about; small places that were the best places to eat or drink or party, listen to bands. They were places known only to the young, the secret places they cherished. They whole group would hit the beach daily, playing with Sparky till he collapsed in blissful doggy exhaustion then repair to small bistros and restaurants and gorge. They stayed up often, all of them, till the sun rose, laughing, talking, playing cards, drinking, dancing in the apartment, exchanging ideas, stories of their lives and countries, just being young and alive.

Brianna and Angel got so close to this group that when they parted tears were shed and phone numbers exchanged. They left behind an envelope stuffed with money, far more than the expenses they had incurred, in the refrigerator with the simple words: Thanks for everything and all the good times. Forever friends. Love Angel and Brianna.

It was in Greece that the incident occurred, following a long seemingly innocent disparate series of events, one thing leading to another as things like this sometimes do to end at a bad road.

Brianna and Angel were at the Acropolis in the late afternoon. Angel was smitten by the ruin, in love with it. She could not take her eyes off it, holding Brianna tight as they sat in the grass. Angel was talking about it in her excited way, thrilling at the ancient vision in front of her.

But as time passed she started to get quiet then sullen, and pulled away from Brianna. Brianna studied her and could see sadness had replaced her excitement.

“What is it, baby?” she asked.

Angel wouldn’t look at her. Finally she replied, her voice soft, almost lost. “Those people who built it. They were happy. They had friends, family, they had lovers. They built that building and a great country. And now they are all gone.”

Brianna nodded, knowing instantly what was troubling Angel. She knew under her fiery, cocky, devil-may-care exterior Angel was so very intuitive and sensitive to everything around her.

“It’s like they never existed. Everything they were, what they liked, what they did, the lives they lived, they don’t remember now.”

Angel looked up at Brianna. There was a tear running down her lovely pale cheek. “The people they…..loved…they don’t remember them…anymore.”

Brianna knew Angel was crying for that loss, the lives and memories of all those people, once so alive, gone forever into the great dark void. But she also knew there was more to it, an undercurrent that Angel wasn’t explicitly saying because she couldn’t get the words out. That someday, they too would be gone, their bond and love for each other destroyed for eternity as though it had never happened, like they had never met and fallen in love, lived their lives together. That the lives they had fought so hard to get, the memories they were creating would someday be ripped away inexorably.

Brianna thought about this, of what to say to her hurting, precious young wife. What is there to say in face of a thought such as that? When you know it’s true.

Brianna wrapped her arm around Angel’s shoulder and kissed the tear away.

“Yeah, maybe so Angel. But remember, everyone has their time. They had theirs. They got to live and love and create memories. They had all of it; all those precious times together. And now it’s our time. We get to do it. It’s all in front of us. That’s why you don’t waste a moment. That’s why we’re gonna live every second we have together. That’s what life is.”

Angel wouldn’t look at her, just staring at the fabled ruin as though the black thoughts it had put in her head now held her helplessly enthralled. “Then life fucking sucks.”

Brianna didn’t say anything after that. She knew everyone who ever lived has had that feeling of melancholy of the sad knowledge that one day all good things, life included, comes to a finish with the loss of everything, loved ones and yourself. It was something everyone must deal with in their way. But she knew because of Angel’s history of losing her mother then so perilously close to losing her at High Lights that that she was more susceptible to this kind of dark thought. Angel had fought the odds and gone through hell to beat Robert and keep her and the idea that one day she would lose it all was a vulnerable spot in her psyche.

Brianna just pulled her closer and sat with her. What else was there to do?

Finally Angel looked at her with a pasted on fake smile that Brianna could see through in a second and said, “Let’s go.”

On the ride home Angel’s face was stone, her eyes and eyebrows and forehead a thundercloud. She didn’t say a word. And Brianna wondered if inside that amazing brain her lover and wife wasn’t plotting, trying to scheme one more game, one more trap, to defeat or even destroy that dark master of all mortals.

Once home Angel grabbed a book and retreated to the couch, not eating, not even saying hi to Sparky. She just curled up and stuck her nose in the book.

Brianna shook her head. That cuts it. She had never seen Angel ignore Sparky in her life no matter how low she may have felt. She had never seen her like this, in such a total spiral. Never this shut off. There was no way in hell she was going to let that black evil spell the Acropolis had cast on Angel hold sway. Not if she had any ability to drag Angel out of it. And she had one idea that might work.

Brianna took her good time getting ready, looking for just the right clothes and look. And she wanted Angel to have time to decompress.

When she came back into the living room and hour later Angel was forced to put the book down.

Brianna had on skimpy spaghetti strapped blouse that showed off her back, shoulders and arms and just a hint of tummy along with plenty of glorious cleavage. Her rear end was in a skin tight mini skirt that left no curve or piece of leg to the imagination. Her face was painted to kill; wet, pink lip gloss that seemed to be melted on and eyes and lashes pools of dark enchantment.

Her legs were hugged by stockings ending in garters and her feet rose up in very high heels bringing her calf muscles to perfect attention.

She sashayed over to Angel and sat her warm ass right in her lap.

Angel shook her head. She knew exactly what was going on but even then her hands instinctively went to Brianna’s arms as though they had a mind of their own and started caressing over those strong, warm curves.

“What’s with the slut gear, Bri?”

Brianna leaned in, her face close, she grinned wickedly and started to slowly, breathily sing the lyrics of a song they both knew and loved.

“In the dead of the night I slip away. Lookin’ for some heavy action.

No matter what it is, I get that little itch, my body needs satisfaction.

Gotta get out tonight, The wild one is callin’ me. Gotta get out tonight. Out on the town is where I’ll be alright.”

Angel just shook her head then a smile slowly parted the edges of her mouth.

“Oh my god. You are so transparent. You know that right?” But her hands kept sliding up and down Brianna’s arm.

Brianna arched an eyebrow and gave a silly, inviting pout.

“Who is this wild one you claim is calling to you?”

Brianna took her finger tip and placed it on Angel’s nose.

“You are the wild one callin’ to me. Always.”

Angel started laughing. “Oh fuck. What am I going to do with you? A girl can’t even spend a night quietly reading a book with you around.”

Brianna shot her a silly, hopeful grin. “You can go out with me!”

“Ok, you win. Let’s go.”

Brianna put finger on Angel’s lips. “One rule though.”

“And that is?”

“Slut gear not optional. It’s all or nothing.”

Angel grinned back, now there was a bit of the old Blake devil in it.

“I can live with that. Gonna be one of those nights, huh?”

Brianna just purred, “Mmmm hmmmm.”

When they left Angel’s look could give Brianna a run for her money in the decadent department.

The girls drove to a small dance club ten miles from their apartment. They had been there before and liked its intimacy. Brianna didn’t drink much because she didn’t want Angel to get drunk now that she had her mind on other things than the dark spell she had been under. Angel took her queue from Brianna and they both just danced the night way, always right up on each other, bodies rubbing and touching to every song.

It was around one in the morning when it happened. A good looking muscular young man, an American, danced his way behind Angel and grabbed her ass and began rubbing it.

Angel whipped around and snarled. “No! No, no. I’m not here for that. Don’t touch me!”

Immediately Brianna moved between them, moving into his space.

When she spoke her voice was serious and cold. “Don’t do that again. It’s just us two no others allowed.”

The man smirked and Brianna could smell the booze on him, the red glaze of his eyes. And there was something else in those eyes. Something off, something wild and chilling, something dead inside. She had seen eyes like that before, on the road.

He smirked. “Well excuse me ladies,” he said, mockery in his slurred voice. “When I see a fine piece of ass on display like that…well…I know what that girl wants.”

Angel stared daggers at him. Brianna moved right up in his face her eyes like ice. “You need to get away from us right now.”

He raised an appraising eyebrow then gave a salute. “Yes Ma’am,” he declared as he turned and walked away. But he had given her a look right before he left. A look that said he didn’t like taking no for an answer.

Brianna pulled Angel close. “You good?”

Angel nodded. “Fucking asshole.”

The girls danced for another half hour then moved to a booth both a bit tired and now very relaxed and happy.

They ordered two drinks.

Soon after the young man returned accompanied by two others his own age. He leaned over Brianna and gave her his best pickup grin.

“I think I grabbed the wrong ass. You are A number one spectacular. I mean you are the shit girl.” He blew on his hand. “Smoking. And you have attitude to burn.”

Brianna gave him a level gaze. “You’re drunk. You don’t know what you’re doing. Back off.”

He leaned closer. “Oh I know. I’m young and good looking. You two are young and good looking. People like us are special. Everyone wants us. We fuck and we party.” His eyes roved over Brianna’s face and body like a cat scan. “You know what I mean. I can tell by the clothes you wear, the look on your face. I can see it in your eyes, right?” He leaned in and took a deep breath. “I can smell it on you. You’ve been there many times. You like it.” He gave her a knowing leer and wink.

One of the men with him, a blonde spoke up. “Man, leave them alone. Let’s get out of here.”

The third man turned to him. “Shut up, dude. He knows what he’s doing.”

Brianna tried one more time. “Look, we don’t swing that way so forget it.

And we’re married, on our honeymoon. It’s not going to happen. Not for you or anyone else.”

He slowly reached down and grabbed his crotch.

“Let this shit happen and you two will get a honeymoon with a real man you will never forget it. I’ll make you babes swing my way. It’s the best wedding present you will ever get.”

Brianna slung her arm around Angels shoulder. Then she giggled, in that flippant, cruel, vicious, carefree way that very beautiful women have in their arsenal and use when they want to stick a deep dagger hole in a man. Brianna had that particular laugh down to a perfectly honed weaponized art form of mass destruction.

“I have the sweetest pussy on earth right here. Why would I want yours?”

Brianna saw it instantly, in his face and eyes. The humiliation, the total emasculation of him in front of his two friends; the leader of the pack shown up as a fool. He glanced back at his friends and both turned away avoiding his eyes. He looked back at Brianna and now his face was set with a grim determination.

“You know you whore, someday a man is going to make you pay for doing this kind of shit.”

Brianna smirked and tossed her hair airily. “A man? Then we all know it’s not going to be you,” she said in a taunting, dismissing sing-song lilt. Angel snickered.

The man gave her a knowing nod, turned and stalked off, his two friends trailing behind like trained dogs.

The owner of the club came over and brought the girls incredible homemade ravioli. They had come to know each other over the nights the girls had spent there and he was smitten by their wit and fun conversation. They talked and laughed and ate.

Brianna and Angel were the last two to leave. It was very late when they exited onto the small dark street.

Everyone was asleep, the girls were alone...except those lurking in wait for them.