The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 21 Part D

GRADUATIONS AND GHOSTS. Continued from part C

But just as the window had betrayed Brianna so had it proven treacherous to Angel. Brianna had glanced at Angel when she saw her and she detected a look of shock and trepidation on her face that vanished almost immediately in that telling glass.

Now facing each other she scanned her lover carefully. Just as Angel could read even the slightest nuance in Brianna or Kendra’s face so too could Brianna decipher what lay beneath Angel and despite the warm, welcoming smile that beckoned to her she could sense just the hint of something else. Had she not seen that reflected look, just for that second in time she would not have penetrated Angel’s guise, but she had. But what was the cause? Was it because she had come in before Angel was ready to serve her the surprise dinner or was there another reason?

Brianna lay the knife down on the table before she advanced. She had not intended to attack Angel and kill her quickly. She wanted to incapacitate her as easily as possible then tie her up. Once this was accomplished she could go nice and slow, carve Angel up over a long period of time, with loving care, showing her just how much she meant to her. And it would of course allow her to fully indulge in all the erotic pleasure she was lusting for.

By putting the knife aside she hoped to allay any fears Angel had, allow her to relax and allow Brianna to consummate her plan just as she envisioned.

Brianna strolled to Angel with a loving eyes and pretty smile. Angel didn’t look afraid, indeed she moved forward a little to and this made Brianna happy. This would be easy and painless and Angel would not be seriously harmed in the taking.

As they met Brianna opened her arms for a hug. She knew once she had Angel in her grip she could do with her what she wanted.

“Hey baby,” she cooed as Angel entered the trap like a butterfly flying into a pitcher plant, snuggling up into her and putting her own arms around Brianna.

“Hey pretty girl,” replied Angel almost choking on the devious words. She knew that now that she was in Brianna’s grip she had only seconds to act.

Brianna had Angel right where she wanted and smiled. It was all too easy.

But at that moment something very unexpected happened and her smile faltered.

As she felt the warm body of lover in her embrace, as she felt Angel’s beautiful heart pounding like drums against her chest a feeling washed over her.

Suddenly the room seemed to get clear and bright, her senses returning. Her eyebrows scrunching in confusion as she wondered what was happening.

She remembered sneaking into the rear of the kitchen to spy just a moment on her lover, to enjoy watching her make that lovely surprise supper Angel was so excited about bestowing on her. And now here she was, all the way in the kitchen hugging Angel and she couldn’t remember how it had all happened.

How did I get in here? What am I doing? she pondered. It was all so weird and confusing. She felt a little afraid. And because she was afraid she tightened her grip on Angel, clutching onto the one person she trusted.

Angel had run her left hand to the deep groove that ran down Brianna’s whole back that her powerful erector spinae muscles had carved there. Angel worshiped that lovely, sexy, beautiful flesh channel when they were in bed. How many times had she run her hands down it in lustful awe, buried her face in it, kissed it, licked it?

And now as her left hand found it yet again, she brought the right with the knife to that spot. Now she should plunge that blade right into that perfect back, that groove, reducing it to ripped and torn flesh and try to do as much damage to Brianna’s spinal column as she could. She had visions of Brianna screaming at the top of her lungs frightened, terror leaving shreds to those gentle, lit up green eyes, blood pouring from her, all over Angel. She knew the first thrust of the knife would not be enough. She would have to plunge it into Brianna over and over again gouging great red, bloody holes and rips into her. The thought of it wretched at Angel’s stomach and she did all she could to keep from vomiting.

Then she felt Brianna appreciably tighten her grip, she was making her move.

Angel angled the blade towards Brianna, the killing tip pointing home. All she had to do now was strike. Do it now, don’t wait. You’re out of time!

Angel closed her eyes, girding herself for what she was about to do, took a deep breath and…………

Hesitated. She couldn’t make her hand go forward and do the awful deed. She tried again but once more her mind betrayed her. It was like hitting a wall. Her love for Brianna condemning her to defeat.

I can’t. I can’t kill her like this. Not this dirty, slow slaughtering, vicious, painful, horrible way, ripping her to bloody pieces. I can’t do this. Not to her. Not to her. I’d rather die. Anything is better than this, to doing this to Brianna.

Angel took a massive breath and relaxed, closing her eyes, accepting her fate. A part of her was actually relieved, at peace with the decision that abdicated her of that monstrous act even though it meant her own death. It would not end with Brianna’s blood on her hands. That was all that mattered to her now.

She waited for what she knew was coming.

And she waited. And waited some more.

Angel’s eyes slowly opened. “Brianna is there something you want to do?” she asked in a whisper.

Angel’s voice sounded like sweet music to Brianna. “Angel, I don’t remember coming in here,” she said with a trembling voice. “I…uh…..I just want to hold you. I want you to…hold me.”

Angel pulled her head back and looked at Brianna. Her eyes were crystal clear, full of personality and intelligence! Angel’s heart started to pound again, but not from fear but the purest joy. She looked closer. There was no sign of Kendra anywhere, not her eyes, her mouth, her face. It was Brianna holding her, only sweet Brianna.

And in an instant Angel moved the knife arm behind her back again, dropped in the slightly open drawer and closed it with her rear end.

Angel bore in closer, resting her head on Brianna’s chest. “I’ll hold you. I’ll hold you forever. I’ll hold you as long as you want and never let you go.”

My big, strong, beautiful kick ass jock! You were too tough to let it beat you! You loved me too much to let it beat you! You loved me too much!

Angel’s heart soared at that moment, like a huge majestic eagle blasting from her chest, far into the sky, past the highest clouds. She knew another part of what had been done to Brianna was now destroyed, by Brianna herself. She knew they would make it and she felt so high so light even in her lovers hard embrace.

“Am I OK?” asked Brianna, her small, childlike voice telling Angel that her answer was so important at this moment.

“You’re so Ok! You’re more than Ok. You are perfect. You have been perfect from the moment I met you. You are so fucking perfect! Nothing is wrong with you.”

Brianna held on tight and squeezed a thank you. “I love you Angel.”

Angel started kissing Brianna’s face over and over. “I love you too! You did it! You did it!”

Brianna looked at her confused. “I know I did. I know I did it. I broke my promise. I came in and ruined your surprise. I’m so sorry. I don’t know why. Aren’t you mad at me?”

Angel laughed, the sound of it delighted and girlish. She beamed at Brianna. “No! No! No! I’m so happy you came in. I’m sooo happy! It was the best thing, the very best thing!”

Angel couldn’t stop laughing and kissing her. Brianna was puzzled at these actions. She was acting so weird. She smiled shyly. “Angel, are you drunk?”

Angel laughed again. “Hells no, I feel better than that. It’s all because of you baby!”

Brianna shook her head slightly. She just couldn’t quite understand what was happening but she knew she felt safe with Angel at this moment when a few minutes ago she felt some nagging dread. And she felt happy too. And that was what mattered right now.

Angel led Brianna to the kitchen table and sat her down. She wanted her to stay nice and close, right in her sight. She wanted to look at Brianna and look at her and look at her. The surprise dinner didn’t matter now. They had both received the best possible surprise of all. They had received a lifetime together again.

Angel finished the meal and served it to Brianna. The roast, the sauce, mashed potatoes with a touch of garlic and herbs, asparagus with a sweet glaze. Two glasses filled with wine sat in front of them, the bottle on the table. She had not made desert. That was for later and was the most important course of the meal. She smiled as she thought of it.

Angel pulled up a chair right next to Brianna who was marveling at the food in front her that her little Angel had made it with such love and care.

Angel had put only one plate on the table in front of her lover.

“Where’s your plate?” Brianna questioned.

“It’s right there. It’s for both of us. One.” Angel watched Brianna closely

One. Not two apart, but one, thought Brianna, immediately recognizing the symbolism of it and how Angel was showing it to her. What the meaning of the single plate was. She gazed at her smart Angel and nodded her full approval. One! They smiled at each other with the knowledge of it.

Angel reached to the big knife on the table and handled it Brianna. She felt no fear at all, just total confidence. “You carve.”

Brianna looked at the roast. It looked divine and the smell was so wonderful it was intoxicating. She was salivating.

“God Angel, it looks so good. All of it. I can’t believe it. I almost hate to ruin it by eating it.” She grinned at Angel. “Almost.”

Brianna cut the meat and put it on the plate. The one plate. Along with the potatoes, gravy and asparagus. It all looked and smelled heavenly.

Brianna put the knife down on the plate without a moment’s thought or hesitation, the most natural act in the world. Just a carving knife whose job was done. Angel beamed at her.

“Now a girl as smart as you must have noticed that there is no desert. At least not on the table.” Angel giggled mischievously.

Oh Angel, where is this going. What trick do you have up your sleeve now? “I did notice. But I know you didn’t forget.”

When Angel spoke her voice changed from her light happy pitch to something low and seductive. “Don’t think I forgot that for second. Cuz after we eat this I’m gonna take you to bed and eat every single inch of you. And you’re gonna eat every inch of me. You’re my desert, pretty girl and I’m yours.”

Angel’s face had changed in an instant, that sweet little delighted girl into something wickedly lustful, her eyes morphing into smoky dark orbs. Angel thrust her chest out, as if her boobs were an offering. That simple action, offering her body in that way and that change, that total dichotomy in her voice and looks and the words she mouthed made Brianna’s toes curl in anticipation and she felt her legs go weak, even while sitting. A low rumble came from Brianna’s throat in answer. She nodded. “Yeah, yeah, that sounds good…desert…” was all she could say.

Angel just glowed at her at her, once again that cute innocent; her grin so ethereal, so gorgeous, her blue eyes dancing and flashing with inner light. “Ok now, I’m going to feed you and you’re gonna feed me, OK?”

Brianna giggled. This just keeps getting better. She nodded in anticipation.

Angel stabbed a piece of the meat and raised it to Brianna’s open mouth, slowly placing it in. She started chewing, savoring the exquisite taste exploding in her mouth. She closed her eyes in visceral pleasure. “Ahhhhh…Angel…this is the best thing I have tasted.”

After she swallowed she slowly opened her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed Angel longingly, nipping and pulling at her lip gently with her teeth and tongue. “Well, maybe the second best thing I have ever tasted,” she said with a wink. Angel giggled her approval right back.

Brianna then fed Angel a piece of meat. Angel nodded. “I am a kick ass cook. No doubt.” Brianna laughed. Her cocky Angel.

Then Angel put some of the mashed potatoes on the fork. “This is a whole new recipe. Tell me what you think. Be honest.” Angel had a the oddest devious look on her face.

Brianna nodded. She couldn’t wait. She knew it would be spectacular.

Angel brought the fork right up to Brianna’s mouth, she looked at her girlfriend for a moment, bit her lip in girlish delight at what she was about to do...then…smeared the potatoes on Brianna’s cheek. Then she stared at her, eyes wide, looking mortified.

Brianna gaped at her. “Angel, there’s something you need to learn about me. My mouth is the hole in the middle of my face.”

“I know! I was gonna put it right in then you turned your head!”

Brianna looked at her. Then joined in the game with both feet. “Do you know how ridiculous you sound? I did not move my head. Not even an inch.”

“Noooooooo Brianna, you did! You moved! I don’t know why!” Angel’s voice was so cute and repentant with its whining tone. Her face all innocence. All the while Brianna could see her doing everything she could from busting a gut laughing. It was all Brianna could do to keep from busting out too.

Brianna knew exactly where this was going. The game was afoot full throttle now. “So what are you going to do about it?” she asked with mock sternness.

Angel looked up shyly, batting her baby blues. “I guess I have to clean it up.” She leaned in; stretching her lovely pale neck till her mouth was at Brianna’s golden cheek. She opened her mouth and slowly covered the potatoes, licking them in, licking that precious warm skin.

When she pulled back she giggled, a goofy grin ear to ear. “See, no biggie. All taken care of.”

Brianna smiled. “Mmmm Hmmm. You did a good job.”

Angel wiggled in her chair and giggled again.

Brianna loved this. These little love games Angel so often played with her, springing on her at the spur of the moment. And she knew how much they meant to Angel. It made moments of their lives so spontaneous, so special, so exciting and close. Sometimes the games were childlike and silly, other times very adult and intimate. There was something about them that sparked at Angel’s core, that meant so much to her, made her so happy and Brianna loved it even more because of that.

Brianna picked up her fork and put some potatoes on it. Angel giggled again, thrilling in anticipation and it made Brianna giggle too. They stared into each other’s soft, happy love struck faces, giggling, each knowing what was coming.

Brianna moved the fork towards Angel’s mouth and Angel squirmed in her seat with delight. Angel closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Brianna took the fork and unceremoniously spread the potatoes on Angel’s little upturned nose.

Angel broke out in laughter, grabbing the top of her head. She was laughing so hard she was shaking “Oh my god, Brianna! Are you blind? You put the potatoes right on my nose! I can’t even breath!”

“Sorry. Your nose is so freaking big I swear I don’t know how you ever get food past it.”

With that, Brianna was breaking up too, her sides were hurting.

“I better clean that up pronto then,” she said.

Angel leaned forward again; she couldn’t wait to feel Brianna’s mouth on her. “Hurry! I think I’m suffocating!”

Brianna smirked. “Nah, not with that big cocky mouth that never shuts up. You’ll get plenty of air.” That gorgeous, sexy, cocky mouth I can’t kiss enough,

Angel mock pouted. “You put potatoes on my nose, suffocating me and now you’re taking shots too! What kind of girlfriend are you?”

“Here, let me take another shot at you,” replied Brianna softly as she leaned in, putting her mouth on Angel’s nose, sucking and licking till it was clean and shiny. She could hear Angel sigh contentedly as it happened.

And so they fed each other, with total love, some off their plates, some off their warm young skin. Each way tasted better than any meal they had ever had.

They lay in the bed, both naked after dinner holding each other, looking into each other’s love drunk faces. Brianna knew that despite the fact they were going to be each other’s desert Angel had indeed made another. She loved Brianna so much she would never do anything for her without completing every part of the task, whether it was big or small, just as she would not. It was how much they cared for each other.

Brianna gave her a knowing, slick grin. “OK, fess up. What is it and where did you hide it?”

Angel looked puzzled for a moment, trying to bluff it out but she knew Brianna knew. They knew each other in every way.

She gave Brianna a guilty look. So guilty Brianna had to kiss it.

“It’s a chocolate truffle cake. It’s in the cabinet. We can have it later tonight.”

Chocolate truffle. My favorite. Just like the roast. Angel…Angel…

Brianna kissed her again. “Thank you for a perfect meal.”

Angel ran her hand over Brianna’s smooth hard arm. Angel shivered feeling it and goose bumps broke out on her skin, her toes curling. She would be feeling it a lot tonight. She would disappear into that magnificent body that drove her crazy.

She gave Brianna a devilish grin. “Well, you need your protein. I want to keep all these sexy bad ass muscles in perfect shape. Cuz I’m gonna give them all a real good workout tonight you big strong jock. Hells yeah I am.”

Brianna smirked. My cocky Angel. So confident. That workout is going to go both ways, baby.

She looked at Angel carefully, with hooded bedroom eyes, fully enjoying what she was about to do to her. Her ripe, full lips slowly parted, revealing her shiny, white, moist teeth and formed that crooked smile. Not the happy, carefree smile she so often wore but another. The smile lines on her face now were wicked, seductive, a touch of evil, promising delights unimaginable. Brianna could bring on any smile she desired instantly at a whim and this one was used to devastating effect when she turned it on someone.

Her eyes now held the smoldering, smoky promise of incredible, erotic pleasure with even the green of them seemingly turning darker. The invitation in them was invasive to an onlooker’s very marrow like some infection with no cure. This was the Brianna who was irresistible and she gave Angel the full effect, every measure of it. It was the least she could do after what Angel had done.

She watched Angel melt in front of her. She felt her girlfriend quiver, her eyes wide like saucers, her pupils dilated, drinking in the sensuous, unreal vision in front of her, helpless in its thrall, looking mindless and drooling. A small, lovely moan escaped Angel’s pretty throat.

Brianna enjoyed that response. She reached out and ran the back of her hand softly over Angel’s flushed warm cheek. “That’s it lover, I like that noise. And you’re going to make it a lot tonight.” she said in a sultry, low commanding voice. “Let’s get started.”

And then they had desert, going at it with insatiable hunger and that meal lasted much longer than dinner had. And it was so very sweet and filling.

They never did get to the truffle cake that night. Neither girl could remember it was there. It would have to wait till the next day.

Time passed, as it always does, leaving past events in its wake as its prow plowed fresh waters. Sometimes it takes a long time to heal but when you can see the end in sight it gets easier.

Brianna was overjoyed when she found out Angel had been running a soccer program for young orphaned girls between the ages of 10 and 17 just as she had when she first met Angel.

Unlike the last time this was not something she had brought Angel into. She had done it on her own. She had picked up the mantel of helping people of her own volition. She had put in the time and money and effort and love. Brianna had never been so proud her girlfriend.

She was stunned when one of the girls told her that Angel had paid for the parcel of land they converted into a soccer field.

The one mystery of the Warehouse Massacre was the absence of money to go with the coke. The police had two theories about that: either one party didn’t bring any money at all and planned to kill for the drug, which led to the shootout or some civilian had stumbled onto the crime scene before the police came and had taken it.

But Brianna knew something the police didn’t, that Angel was there and had somehow manipulated Robert, Franko, Marius and Sarkosian to their deaths. She knew by now there was no huge college grant. Brianna knew exactly where that warehouse money had disappeared to.

The events she must have put into play to accomplish that under all the stress she was under just was impossible, unimaginable for Brianna to grasp. What was Angel made of? How brilliant and tough was her mind? How cool she must be, losing everything she held dear, working in that hell house, at the mercy of those men yet all the while making those plans to not only free Brianna but also to escape with that cash bonus?

After what she had done Brianna knew Angel was capable of pulling off anything she wanted. But she never asked. It wasn’t important. What was important was how the money was used and nothing was better than this.

Someday when she was ready to learn more about those horrific days, and she knew the day would come, when she could better deal with what she had become, what she had done to Angel, she would ask her how she did it; the Machiavellian plan she had come up with and executed so flawlessly and she knew Angel would tell all.

Brianna watched Angel closely when they coached and played with the girls. She saw how Angel threw herself into it with complete abandon; coaching, counseling and helping them all with everything she had, with gusto and joy.

She made extra time for the most hurt and damaged girls, often bringing them to their house for dinner and to play video or board games or just to talk and have fun, just to spend time with them and show them someone cared.

It was just like before the bad times when they had their soccer program but now Angel had taken the lead in Brianna’s stead and that made it all the more better in Brianna’s mind.

She watched as Angel ran wild and free during their games and practices, so lost in the total thrill of it, laughing, gamboling, falling yelling, playing jokes and getting jokes played on her, the fun give and take with the others, her eyes sparkling like a child’s so chock full of life and merriment. And the kids loved Angel and she loved them in return.

And it was there, on that playing field, seeing Angel become one of them, one of those young girls, reverting back to a childhood she had never had, right in front of Brianna’s eyes, that she knew Angel would be OK. That the girl she had loved was all the way back.

On the day Angel graduated from college she was terribly excited. Not so much about her accomplishment but for what inventive, intuitive Brianna would get her. She knew full well Brianna had something cooking.

Her girlfriend had gotten her CPA soon after her own graduation and was now making very good money with her own practice so nothing was beyond what Angel imagined. Who knew what it could be? Brianna was so clever.

She had begged and pleaded with Brianna to give at least a hint of the surprise but her lover wouldn’t give an inch.

Finally Angel had given up asking, she would find out soon enough, but whatever it was, it would be but the cherry on top of the ice-cream, Angel had the only thing she ever wanted already.

But even she wasn’t prepared for what Brianna had come up with.

At the graduation ceremony Brianna had brought in all the young kids from their soccer program.

Angel didn’t know. So when she rose to go up to the stage and looked out into the crowd for Brianna she saw her surrounded by her soccer kids, all clapping and cheering and stomping wildly.

Angel’s mouth dropped in shock. Each girl had a shirt on with the words CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR ALL STAR ANGEL BLAKE on it. Angel’s picture was on each of them. Then she started beaming, tears mingling with her smile and yelled, “I love you! I love you!” over and over to them. She thrust her arms skyward holding that degree, kicked out her leg high and then started jumping up and down with all the explosive energy of a young girl, her black, pink streaked hair flying about. “Woooo! Woooo! Yes!!” she kept yelling like a banshee let loose.

Brianna watched, that fire ball of hers up there going nuts, her mind going back to that old spunky confidence Angel had laid on her the night she picked her up but this time it wasn’t fake, now she was the real deal in every way.

One of the youngest soccer girls, only ten, sweet little Tanya, tugged urgently at Brianna’s hand and she looked down. Tanya looked so sad. “Please don’t cry Brianna. What’s wrong? I’ll help you. Don’t be sad.”

Brianna realized tears were sliding down her cheeks. She hadn’t even known.

Brianna hoisted up Tanya and held her tight. She kissed her and started laughing. “Don’t worry honey. There’s nothing wrong Tanya. I promise. I’m crying because I’m so happy. I’m so happy! There’s nothing wrong at all.”

Tanya looked at her, confused. “But I only cry when I’m sad Brianna.”

Brianna tried to explain. “I know it seems funny. It’s kind of a grown up thing. It’s like when you’re sad, you just can’t keep the tears in. And when you’re so very happy sometimes you can’t keep those tears in either. Sometimes emotions can be complicated.”

Tanya gazed at Brianna, trying to make sense of this.

Brianna kissed her again. “You will understand someday. When you get just a bit older, you will. Trust me.”

Tanya nodded and smiled. “I trust you Brianna. I’m so glad you’re happy. I like your happy tears.” Tanya cuddled on Brianna and kissed her back.

Afterwards they all went to dinner together, Angel surrounded by the most important people in her young life.

Later, when Brianna told Angel were alone she told Angel she wanted to take her somewhere. Angel just knew Brianna was going to give her some big surprise present.

In the garage there was. It was an updated model of the sports car Brianna had picked her up in on that road. The one Angel loved, the one she called bad ass on that ride to Brianna’s house. It was cherry red and gorgeous.

Brianna threw her the keys. “It’s yours. You dive. I’ll tell you where to go.”

Angel thrilled at the purr of the cars smooth powerful engine, the ride so low and dynamic how it hugged the road like a snake. She didn’t know where Brianna was directing her but she knew it would be good when they got there and driving this car was to die for.

But she was shocked when Brianna had her pull into a cosmetic surgery center.

“Um, hey, I appreciate the gesture but I’m going to keep my parts the way they are. I kinda like ’em.” she said looking at Brianna, wondering what was going on.

“I agree, your parts are perfect. But it’s not for you, it’s for me.”

“What?!” said Angel her temper rising. “Look Brianna, I know Robert put all kinds of ideas in your head about your body but if you get work done it’s going to be a major buzz kill on my happy graduation day.”

“I’m not getting anything done. I’m getting things undone. I’m getting those tattoos off. I don’t need them anymore. I don’t want them.”

Ever since that day in the kitchen Brianna had lost that longing look on her face when she asked Angel to decide something for them. And when Angel tested her several times over the ensuing weeks with small commands Brianna no longer became a panting, blank zombie. Angel had finally been able to stop playing the game of letting Brianna make all the decisions so that Robert’s programming of subservience would not kick it. She was free of it.

And the night terrors Brianna had been experiencing so often had slowly faded away. She would have them now only a couple times a month, sometimes less as opposed to the three or four nights a week that had been routine.

This gave Angel tremendous happiness knowing Brianna was slowly divesting herself of the seeds Robert had planted into her mind and the horrible roots that had taken hold from it. And now this was another step.

“Oh Brianna,” she murmured as she buried her face in Brianna’s neck.

She knew then, at that exact moment Brianna would make it, she would be OK, the girl she had fallen head over heels over was coming all the way back. Her graduation day was perfect.

And so it happened. Then held hands and went in for the first session.

Over time Brianna rid herself of all physical manifestations of Kendra. The nipple rings went. The tattoos, one by one and lastly the breast implants. It was like a reverse deconstruction of the evil that had taken her over.

But Brianna had one more surprise in store for Angel on this night. The one she most wanted to give her over anything else.

That night they lay in bed, talking and laughing and saying stupid things. Both were in such a good mood. Sparky lay sleeping on floor on his huge cushion. He often slept with them but tonight it seemed he knew they needed to be with each other.

Then Brianna turned to Angel and her face calm, her eyes wide. “There is something I need to do. Something I need to ask you.”

Angel was puzzled. “What is it?”

“It’s unfinished business between us. I need it to end tonight.”

Angel shook her head confused. What was going on? Something seemed off.

“Brianna? What is it? Tell me.”

Brianna’s hand reached under the covers and grabbed Angel’s wrist firmly.

Angel could feel Brianna grab her finger and put something on it, something hard.

“Look at your finger Angel.”

Angel brought her hand up. On her finger was a ring that Brianna had put on it: A gold wedding band.

Angel stared at it. Carved in it were the words: My only Angel, now and forever.

She touched Angel’s band. “I chose those words so when you wear it you will know you are my only Angel and that I love you.”

She then held out her own ring and gave it Angel. “And I will know I have an Angel that loves me.”

Angel looked on in shock; first the beginning of the removal of the tattoos and now this. Smart, sensitive Brianna had given her a graduation present all right. The best day of her life.

Brianna continued. “I can’t live with you anymore like this. I love you so much that this isn’t fair to me. I need to be married to you. I can’t accept anything less. If you don’t marry me I’m not going to make it.”

Brianna looked into Angel’s eyes and cupped her cheeks with her hands.

“Angel Blake, please marry me. Please complete my life, please make me whole and fill my heart with you for the rest of our lives. Please tell me you feel the same way. Please say yes.”

Angel felt warm and dizzy. Her head was spinning, the room turning in circles. Her stomach was doing butterfly flip flops and she was shaking. She had never felt anything like this before.

Brianna held out her hand, finger extended, her face glowing with love. “If you accept, if you want to make me the happiest girl on earth, put it on me.”

With shaking hands Angel slide the ring on Brianna’s finger. She was gasping for air, staring first at Brianna’s hand then moving her eyes to her face. She was smiling and blinking, shaking her head in wonder.

She threw her arms around Brianna’s neck and started to cry. “Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes! I will marry you! I will love you and be yours forever!”

Angel pulled back looking deeply into Brianna’s eyes that were tearing up.

“It’s all I ever wanted! It’s like a dream. All I ever wanted, all..I ever wanted….so bad.. was you…you’re…you…you’re all I…ev…ever…wanted. I’m so happy, so happy…Brianna….”

The girls kissed and kissed again, tasting each other’s tears in rapturous joy, smiling and kissing again and again. Then couldn’t stop laughing and kissing, electric currents coursing through their bodies.

Brianna couldn’t stop looking at Angel’s delicate, lovely face. Her heart was bursting with happiness. She put her hands on her cheeks, just holding her head, looking at her.

“Awww look at you crying. What happened to the tough little punk girl I first met? Ever since we got back together you sprout tears at the drop of a hat. When did you turn into such a wimp?”

Angel laughed through her tears. She pushed Brianna in the shoulders. “I’m not a wimp!”

“But you are. Look at you always crying!”

“No way buster. I’m still tough! I could take you any day!”

Brianna broke out in a mischievous grin. “Really, think so?”

Brianna tossed Angel on her back and pinned her down. She started to tickle Angel’s sides. “No, you’re my little wimp girl. I love my little wimp girl! You’re so cute!”

Angel started squirming and giggling and laughing like a little kid sliding towards the edge of the bed to escape the onslaught. Soon her butt was hanging off the side.

“Noooooooo! Brianna, stop!”

Brianna grinned. “I’m not going to stop till you say it. Tell me you’re my little wimp girl!”

“Noooooo, never!” Angel didn’t want her to stop; she loved it.

Brianna increased her assault. “Say it! Say it! I’ll do this all night if you don’t!”

“Ok, ok, ok,” Angel spat out through the giggles, “I’m your little wimp girl!”

“That’s better now. I like when you do what I say.” Brianna stretched out her full athletic body, occupying all the space, sighing contentedly, staring at the ceiling and seemingly forgetting Angel completely, not even noticing that she was barely in bed with only inches keeping her from falling off.

“Hey you! I’m about to fall on my ass here. Can you move over? You’re hogging all the bed you big jock.” said Angel.

Brianna looked at Angel with total indifference. “Oh, well see the whole thing was planned out. I knew the ring and proposal would get those tears flowing. Then I would start tickling you and move you over. It was all just a ploy to get all the bed space. I’m really comfy just the way it is. Now that the wooing process is over and were engaged there will be some changes. I like a lot of bed space. You’re not that big. You’ll get used to it. You’ll adapt.” she said nonchalantly.

Angel gaped in shock, then giggled and punched Brianna in the arm. “Oh my god, look at you, you’re so totally evil! What am I doing with you? I must be crazy.”

Brianna snorted and grabbed Angel, picking her up like a sack of feathers, depositing Angel on Brianna’s firm, warm tummy. She ruffled Angel’s hair then kissed her deeply.

“Better now?”

Angel nodded in bliss. “Yes, much better.”

Suddenly Sparky burrowed his way to them, licking their faces with excitement. The girls started laughing and soon all three were in a group hug.

“Sparky, Sparky, were gonna get married!” squealed Angel as he licked her face and then Brianna’s. “You’ll be there with us! Isn’t this just the best day ever?!” Sparky barked back his affirmation.

It was very late into the night and both girls lay in bed, curled around each other. Both were very tired but neither would allow sleep to overtake them because they felt so good awake, their warm bodies touching in as many places as they could manage. Their eyes were closed, smiles etched on their young faces, their brains and bodies tingled so pleasantly from the contact and the enveloping cocoon of love that passed between them. Neither wanted this night to end.

Angel opened her eyes, studying her lovers face, gazing wondrously at every inch of it.

“Hey you.”

Brianna opened her eyes. “Hey you too.”

“You put that ring on my finger before I said yes. How did you know I would say yes.”

Brianna smiled. “I knew.”

“Yeah well, don’t be thinking you have me wrapped around that pretty little finger of yours.” That lovely finger I am so totally wrapped around.

Both girls giggled softly. Both knew they were wrapped around each other’s fingers just as their wedding bands were. A mutually freely given wrapping that both adored so much.

Brianna grinned. “You worried about that, huh?”

“Just don’t want you getting all cocky on me cuz I said yes so fast. Damn it, I should have strung it along for while made you sweat a little.”

Brianna gave Angel a hopeful, searching look that went right to Angel’s heart. “Would you ever have said no?”

“Never.” I could never say no to you. Not on anything that counts.

Brianna wrapped those arms Angel loved so much around her. Angel put her head on Brianna’s chest. She felt like she was dissolving away into a puddle of gooey bliss.

“You know how I knew you would say yes?” whispered Brianna into Angel’s ear. “Since the day we met you have never let me down. Not one time.”

Angel whispered back. “That makes two of us.”

Brianna stared at Angel’s pretty face and she rolled around memories, images of Angel; the cocksure fifteen year old punk runaway she picked up. She thought about Angel of three years ago, the young girl thrown into hell, losing her love, betrayed by her, all alone, somehow turning the tables on brutal, smart, vicious killers and coming out on top to save her all the while with her life in jeopardy if she committed just the slightest misstep. How had she done it? That little eighteen year old who looked so cute and vulnerable.

And then she thought back again to the young Angel who she had moved into her house, who after a while needed to be intimate with her, because Angel had fallen so in love with her. How fiercely determined that teenager was to have her way and how hard Brianna had resisted fearfully, for months and months, because Angel was so young and the terrible things she had been through. She wanted to give the girl a chance to get her sea legs, grow older and get herself together before they went to that next level. What she didn’t know was that Angel already had her shit together, at least as far as her feelings for Brianna, that this was no mere infatuation on her part. She was deeply in love and committed to a life with Brianna. And she now wanted to experience all of that life with Brianna, including sexual intimacy.

Brianna smiled with wistful warm memory at the simple but brilliant ploy Angel finally used to break her down, of brazenly sitting her ass down on the living room chair and rubbing out while looking at her and saying she would do it all the time, every day till her hand fell off until they had sex. And Brianna remembered how in love she was with Angel by that time and how indescribably sweet it was to finally give in to her.

And she knew now, at this moment that that Angel was this Angel. It was always the same girl. That headstrong, willful, clever girl who when she really wanted something, always came up a plan to get it. That nothing could ever stop her from getting what her heart desired.

And it dawned on her, this night, that just like Robert, Sarkosian, Marius and Franko, she never had a chance at all, never saw Angel coming. Once Angel wanted her, she was already hers.

And how lucky, how totally out-of-this-world, insanely lucky she was because of it. To have had Angel choose her.

She smiled at Angel, just thinking about her, how indescribably amazing she was.

Angel looked up, her big, blue eyes shining. “What are you thinking? What are you smiling about?” she asked softly.

“Oh just thinking how you are the ultimate bad ass of all time.”

Angel giggled shyly and nestled in closer to Brianna.

“I’m not all that. I just love you is all.”

Brianna smiled and brought her face closer. “Uh huh. Sure.”

They leaned forward and kissed, softly gently, breathing each other in, holding their lips together.

Long after the sun had risen they were still awake; simultaneously, unbeknownst to each other thinking of the future.

It stretched out before them like some vast horizon further than the eye could see, no more reasons to run now, not a single obstacle marring the landscape, all the ghosts from the past finally, completely exorcised.