The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 22 Part B

TIME FOR HEART’S DESIRE. Continued from part A

They walked down the main street then made a left up an even smaller, deserted side street where they had parked their car.

Sitting on the hood were two of the men, smoking cigarettes. The blonde was standing off to the side looking miserable.

Angel looked at Brianna. “What do you want to do?”

Brianna smiled. “Go home of course.”

Angel smiled back and nodded.

As the girls got closer the leader slide off the hood like a worm and his right hand man followed.

“Well, well, well. Looky here. The two smart ass sluts come right to me. It must be fate for us to hook up!” he said loudly, a man with a grudge and an audience to enjoy playing to before his ordained redemption and triumph.

He walked closer to Brianna and locked eyes with her. “I couldn’t let it go,” he said softly, almost intimately, for her ears only. Brianna felt it was the one sincere thing he had said to her all night: A brief moment of truth from him to her.

“I know,” was all she replied, quietly, only for him to hear.

Brianna kicked both her shoes off.

The leader laughed loudly now back on stage again. “What are you going to do in those bare feet? Give my big old cock a nice massage? See you are my kind of girl,” their one honest exchange now over.

The blonde spoke up again as he had in the club. “God damn it, stop this fucking shit. Leave them alone! I’m gonna call the cops!”

The leader sneered at him. “I’m havin’ some of that fine pussy tonight. You don’t want it then it just means more for me. But don’t you ever threaten me again or you will be one sorry ass mother fucker.”

Brianna moved closer, Angel not far behind. The silence in the alley suddenly became loud. It reminded Angel of the warehouse parking lot on another hot night. She could sense it in the air, that electricity that seemed to envelop all of them, so familiar to her. She knew what was coming. This was going to end with extreme violence.

Angel started laughing. It was high pitched and eerie, and just kept coming.

The leader’s hair stood on end. There was suddenly something strange about this, so tilted and unexpected. The way the bigger girl just stood there, so still and under total control, the smaller girl’s weird laugh, with a crazy edge to it. He suddenly felt unsure, uncomfortable. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. They both should be scared shitless by now. But his friends were watching, no turning back now. He had his pride. He was a real man and no bitch was going to back him down.

“What are you laughing at you stupid fucking freak?”

Angel just laughed more.

I’ll put the fear into these cunts!

The Leader put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a switchblade. It made a very audible click as the blade came out, fast as a snake’s tongue.

The Leader glanced back at his friends for a moment.

The knife, looking back for support from his friends. He’s scared and so insecure inside. So insecure. thought Brianna. We should be running by now or begging him not to hurt us. Just like the other’s he raped. This is all so new to him.

When the knife came out Angel stopped laughing. He had just pulled the nuclear option and taken the stakes here to the ultimate extreme. She knew he had pulled it to strike fear and compliance in them but Brianna would never back down. That meant he would be forced to use it. There was no going back.

Her thoughts again echoed back in time, to someone else with a knife: Sarkosian. But unlike this crazy, stupid fool who was rage distilled down to its very essence Sarkosian always kept his emotions tied tight in the strait jacket of his iron will and tempered by his implacable logic. Sarkosian had been the real deal, the master of his craft. When he pulled his knife, not a switchblade but a true killer’s wicked tool, it wasn’t to induce fear and acquiescence, he never needed a gaudy display to accomplish that. Even though he had not been physically imposing and she had never heard him utter the vaguest threat he was the singularly most terrifying man she had ever met. And he never let you see the knife for even a moment until he had stolen your life unawares. She knew that from firsthand experience and she knew the difference between these men.

She glanced at Brianna who looked as calm as ever but with a knife now in play just one mistake on her part….

Brianna could tell how he held the knife he had no idea how to use it with skill. He wasn’t a trained fighter like her but a punk, a bar room brawler. He was strong and athletic and she had no doubt he won his share of fights but she felt she had gauged him enough to figure out how to take him out, first mentally then physically.

She knew this man. She knew him so well. He was Robert. Younger of course, without the civilized veneer he had varnished on over the years but the same sort of beast. It was all about power and control for him. She had met others like him in her life besides Robert when she was on the road. Back then she had been helpless before them, not equipped to fight as she was now, and to Robert’s technological magic that had stolen her will to resist before she knew he was conquering her.

But she was not helpless now and never would be again.

It was time to goad him in. Make him attack in blind rage. She knew just how to do it, what button’s to press.

“Here I am,” she said calmly. “I’m right here. Everyone is watching. Come on. Come rape me.”

The man stood there, sneering. What was wrong with this girl? Was she insane?

Brianna’s mouth curled up taunting grin. “Just look at him. Even with a knife in his hands he’s afraid. Like a little boy. What’s wrong little boy?”

“Shut the fuck up!” he bellowed, spittle flying, his face red with rage and humiliation.

“He’s done this before and he wants to do it again, don’t you, loser? He can’t get hard any other way, right you pathetic wimp? Do your friends know that about you? How sad you really are? I bet your dick is about one inch big right now, isn’t it? All shriveled up because I’m not scared. Take your undies off and show us.” She giggled evilly.

And at that he snapped.

She was watching his eyes and saw the exact moment he attacked came rushing in.

He was no longer interested in fright and rape, at least for now. At this moment he meant to hurt or worse. He slashed out back hand with the blade. Brianna moved back just a tiny bit and blade missed her face by an inch. He came back quickly from the other direction, he was fast, but once again Brianna hopped nimbly and leaned back just barely out of range of the steel. The knife had come so close Angel tensed up in fear.

Angel’s heart felt like it had stopped witnessing that blade come within an inch of Brianna twice now. Why doesn’t she back up further? Why does she let that knife come so close?! What’s she doing?

He stood looking at her, breathing hard, grinning, and confident. He was the aggressor and there was not much she was doing about it except trying not to get stuck. Eventually the blade would strike home. “Yeah, you can’t keep running. You know how this is going to end.”

The two faced each other as their small audience was transfixed by what they were seeing and the stakes at play. The circled each other slowly, waiting for that one mistake to take advantage of. There was no noise at all except for the man’s breathing and the shuffle of his shoes on the road. Brianna was as quiet as the night around her. It was like they were engaged in some strange cotillion. But this dance was not for pleasure but designed to hurt; to cripple, main or worse and only one of them would walk away.

Brianna deked a punch with her right hand to gauge his reaction, to make sure he wasn’t tricking her by holding back. His defensive move away was at the same speed as his attack. He was showing her all of it and she had taken his measure now.

He came back quickly slashing with a wide backhand at her face yet again, pressing the advantage he felt. But this time, instead of moving back Brianna moved right with the motion, but so much faster. She stayed on the backside of his arm, hooked her arm under his then sped up even more, her back against his, using the total centrifugal force of her bodies motion and his.

The pop of his shoulder separating sounded like a shot in the quiet alley as the knife dropped from his hand.

Brianna released and continued to twist quickly coming back to his front.

The leader stood there, in agony, panting, his eyes wide and unbelieving.

“You fucking …”

Before he could get the words out Brianna leapt back, graceful as a ballet dancer to get leverage and distance. She twisted her rock hard torso for full torque and sent a lightning bolt back kick square into his knee, shattering it like so much glass with a ball peen hammer.

He crumpled up like he had been shot, moaning in agony.

Before he even hit the ground Brianna turned to the other punk who was charging. She sidestepped at the very last moment as he went past and kicked at his thigh.

He yelped in pain as he turned towards her. She gave him a straight kick to the groin that brought him to his knees, her leg just a blur. She looked at him, right in his eyes, now terrified and pleading, hers merciless and alive with combat. Her lips curled up in a predator’s smile of the kill.

She wound up and gave him a massive back kick to the face with devastating effect. His jaw and nose broke and blood and teeth flew out, clicking on the road as they bounced helter skelter about like white and red dice.

And just like that, in a matter of fifteen seconds it was over.

Angel looked at Brianna, her mouth ajar her eyes wide in wonder. She swallowed hard. Her heart was pounding. She couldn’t take her eyes off her lover; that perfect, strong, athletic body, so at ease, standing there in calm, muscular repose. Brianna wasn’t even breathing hard. She looked like the ruler of the universe. She never saw anything so amazing or so hot in her life.

Brianna picked up the knife that had flown from the man’s hand and then her shoes. She walked to the leader. He was on his knees, making a massive effort to rise on his destroyed leg.

Brianna stood facing him, like a wolf looking down on a helpless buffalo calf on some snowy plain.

She began twirling the knife quickly with practiced ease in her fingers. “Now it’s my turn. When you wake up…if you wake up… you will never be pretty again. You will never lull an unsuspecting girl with your looks. That’s all over now. You will always appear just as the monster you are.”

He looked at her with hate in his bulging eyes. His face was purple with volcanic anger. His nostrils flared like a beasts. Spit dripped from his mouth as it distorted in a rictus of fury. The handsome mask was gone now revealing him in his totality. He tried to say something but couldn’t force the words out, just an incoherent strangling sound.

Brianna wound her torso again and released all her power as she bashed that face in with another kick, even harder than the one she had given his friend. The force of it was so brutal that when his head hit the pavement it bounced up and snapped back, hitting it a second time.

She put her shoes back on then leaned down to him. His face was unrecognizable but Brianna wanted more, she wanted it permanent, to honor her promise to him.

Angel stood stock still, totally silent, her eyes riveted on Brianna. She seemed as if some dark unstoppable avenger from another realm. A wraith that was seeking redemption for all that happened to both of them. Angel wondered what was going on in her lover’s mind at this moment. Was she seeing a facsimile of Robert there, finally helpless at her feet? Or the other men who had preyed on her when she was alone and desperate on the road? Or her own father who had beaten her to a pulp, unmercifully so many times? She could actually feel the blood-lust in Brianna’s veins just as she felt it in hers. It was calling to both of them. This was a catharsis for them not just for this moment but all that they had endured. She wanted this as much as Brianna did. She wanted this to happen for all the evil that those certain men had done to them in their young lives.

Brianna lowered the knife to the leaders face. She flicked her hand and wrist in a blur too fast to follow and two deep yawning gashes appeared on both his cheeks.

Brianna rose and walked to his crotch. She looked down on him for a moment then lifted her leg and brought her stiletto heel down right on his groin with frightening power. Even though the man was unconscious, perhaps much worse, his head rose a bit and a gasp of air escaped his mouth. She then walked to the other prone man and did the same thing. In seconds blood started to stain their pants and pool on the road surface.

Angel watched Brianna advance on the blonde man with a panther’s languid grace, her muscles moving so smoothly under that golden skin with sure purpose. Angel wasn’t thinking of the men any longer, she was thinking about what she was going to do to that body in bed as soon as possible…and even better what that body that just destroyed those men with such little effort was going to do to her.

“Are you going to hurt me?” asked the man, his voice quivering.

Brianna eyed him for a moment. “No. Why are you with them?”

He nodded shame in his eyes. “We met in high school. Played on the football team. We were tight once. But I swear this was the last night. After what happened in the bar I was going to fly home tomorrow. I’ve had enough of them. It’s been building for a while. I swear I’m telling the truth.”

“What’s your name?”

“William. William Johnson,” he offered up his last name to try show her she was being honest with her.

“I believe you, William Johnson. This isn’t high school games anymore. You’re in the real world now. This world can get very dangerous.” She nodded back at the two men. “What they do will get you hurt or put in jail…or worse if you stay with them.”

He swallowed.

“You tried to stop this. I appreciate it, going against them like that. A guy like you needs to find better friends.”

“I will.”

“OK William Johnson, I think you better get going.”

“What…what about..them?”

Brianna didn’t bat an eye. She shrugged slightly, so casual, so indifferent. There was a beautiful grace to the movement. “What about them?” Her voice was cold.

He nodded. “Thanks,” he said. He turned and started walking up the street fast.

In an instant Angel was clinging to Brianna their arms intertwined. She gazed up at her with adoring wide eyes. “You OK?”

Brianna ruffled Angel’s hair and smiled. “Hell yeah, never better. You good?”

Angel nodded like a mesmerized wind up doll, still gazing up at Brianna’s face, a dreamy grin spread out on her lips.

“Good. Come on Angel, we can go home now.”

On the ride home Angel alternated from rubbing her face on Brianna’s arm and making little purring noises deep in her throat and gazing up at her with stars in her glazed eyes. “Man, oh man, so fucking hot..” she kept muttering under breath as she nuzzled into her lover. Brianna knew what was coming tonight.

Angel was unabashed and completely uninhibited in telling Brianna how hot her body made her and would at times give a total exposition of each of Brianna’s body parts and muscles, telling her exactly how and why each turned her on when they made love or when she watched Brianna moving about the house. When she did this she would touch them with her hand in wonderment moving slowly from part to part.

Brianna loved that about Angel, how totally open she was about what she felt and it turned her on knowing how into her physique Angel was.

Brianna suddenly felt horny as fuck too, her blood and body on fire from the adrenaline rush of the fight and she decided to up the ante and stoke Angel’s heat even more. She gave Angel that crooked, cocky smile that melted her and Angel made a noise and shivered.

As soon as they got into their apartment Angel took Brianna’s hand and started dragging her to the bedroom, stumbling like a drunk on weak, lust addled shaking legs.

“Come on! Come on! Let’s go Brianna…” she whined in a girlish, needy voice. Once in the bedroom she started ripping at her clothes, then Brianna’s, as though she couldn’t make up her mind or what was left of it.

Angel babbled as she moved, almost incoherent. “Ah fuck…you were like some…kinda…wa…warrior g..goddess ... like some invincible, sexy hot…fuck..like a fuckin’…ah fuck…fuck me! I need you to fuck me now! I need to feel you, to fuck you!”

Angel threw the half dressed Brianna into bed where she started licking every spot there was exposed skin: her face, neck, the top of her tits, her stomach all the while tearing more of their clothes off in frenzy.

Finally when they were naked, torn discarded clothes strew on the floor and bed Angel arched her back and gave Brianna a hard, savage kiss, biting her lip, drawing blood. Brianna moaned in heat and did the same right back making Angel’s toes curl up so hard it hurt.

Angel’s left hand sped down to Brianna’s pussy. It turned Angel on even more feeling how completed soaked it was and how warm. Brianna returned the favor and both girls were rubbing each other out in frenzy. The smell of their aroused sex was already a heady scent enveloping them and both girls took it in with deep breaths, getting even more turned on. Angel brought her drenched hand up for a moment, rubbing Brianna’s wetness all over her face, licking at it, then on Brianna’s face before plunging it back to that beautiful pussy waiting below.

“I’m gonna eat you out till you fuckin’ collapse,” Angel husked between hot gasps.

Angel’s top lip peeled back in a savage sneer, her eyes dark and feral.

“Fucking attack me with that body. Control me; make me do what you want. Fuckin’ use me!” she spat with heat burning in her voice.

Brianna pushed Angel back forcefully on the bed.

“Yeah,” she panted back, just as lost in the total animalism of what they were doing to each other. “Fuck yeah, I’m gonna control you…gonna fuckin’ make you do everything I want..”

Angel’s head lolled back and she moaned through aroused, puffy lips that matched Brianna’s. Brianna lowered her head and licked then nipped and bit at Angel’s neck. They were both panting; their sweat slicked chests and engorged hard nipples heaving into each other.

Angel’s hands went around Brianna’s sides as she started to bite at her nipples. She extended her fingers like claws and ran them over Brianna’s strong back, painting red lines of welts in their wake.

“I’m gonna fuckin’ mark you so everyone knows I own that sexy, hard body. It’s fuckin’ mine! I own your body. I get to have it and use it.”

“Ohh fuck yeah…” replied Brianna in a husky, quivering, wet, whisper in Angel’s neck. “You own my body. You tell it what to do.”

“Ahhhhhh….I’m so fuckin’ hot….so hot and horny..fuck…fuckin mark me. I need to feel it…own me…I’m yours…” Angel moaned.

And Brianna did, leaving her own claim on Angel’s naked, pale skin too. The girls had marked each before during bouts of wild, animalistic sex but never like this, not this deep or in volume with the kind of frenzied all out assault as happened this night.

There was something about the alchemy of the two events, the acropolis and the bar, the deep powerful under currents of feelings, mixing together that affected both girls and spurred them on, demanding expiation with this rough emotional and physical release.

They went at it for a long time, so wild; the tide of what was inside both of them a whirlpool unrestrained, dragging them to this level they had never experienced before. On this particular night it was what both of them needed and craved and they gave into their desires with total abandon holding back nothing.

In the morning both woke up and cuddled together, smiling softly at each other. They were both stunned and amused by what had transpired between them.

Soon they were both giving each other’s bodies a good look over. Their hair was disheveled giving them a wanton look. There was the smell of sweet sweat and good sex clinging to them and they both loved the scent of it, taking it in with each breath. Each of them had red scratches on their arms, their shoulders, their backs and legs. They both looked like wild beautiful things.

Soon they started tracing the scratch marks with loving fingers. Then they started to laugh as only the most intimate of lovers can after a night such as theirs.

“Oh shit, Bri, what the fuck did we do?”

Brianna smiled. “I don’t know but it was fucking kick ass fun. And I guess everyone we meet for a while will know it too.”

Angel gave a cute grin and they both giggled. “Yeeeaaah,” she drawled proudly. “They will huh?” She started laughing. “We fucking mauled each other. It was kick ass! God it was so hot!”

Brianna kissed Angel. She loved how totally uninhibited Angel was. She just didn’t care a bit what anyone would think. Brianna was a kindred spirit. They were a match in so many ways. Both of them would not change their clothes; cover an inch of skin in any manner to hide their wild love marks.

“We look like we got in a fight with a tigress!” observed Brianna.

Angel giggled. She raised her hand and put it on Brianna’s face gently in a clawing motion. “Rarrrrw!” she growled.

They both giggled again. Angel left her hand on Brianna’s face, slowly tracing her fingers along her jaw line, gazing at Brianna with total love. Brianna exhaled softly, enjoying the touch. Angel had been so ferocious, so mindless last night and now so very gentle and caring.

Angel moved her finger over Brianna’s full, sex puffed lips. She closed her eyes and moaned sweetly, taking in the tingling sensation of the soft contact on her mouth.

Brianna could feel her body heating up again. She could tell Angel wanted more and that was fine with her. She took a deep, gasping breath.

Angel’s finger crept slowly right up under her nose. Brianna opened her eyes and looked at her. Angel had the most mischievous glint in her eyes and corner of her lips like she was privy to some secret joke.

Suddenly she stuffed her finger up Brianna’s nose, way up.

Brianna jerked her head back in shock, her eyes wide.

Angel burst out laughing, pointing at Brianna.

“Oh my god, the look on your face! Oh shit, I cant take it!”

Brianna stared at her then slowly started giggling then laughing. “You little shit! I should kill you!”

“Oh my god. You were getting all hot again! I had you all worked up and bothered. Admit it! Oh fuck I got you good! That look on your face! You should have seen your eyes! They were gonna pop out of your head! Oh did I get you!” Angel widened her eyes, mimicking Brianna. She was laughing so hard she doubled over. “Finger in your nose, Brianna! That can be your new nickname. Finger nose!”

Suddenly Brianna grabbed her nostril with her hand, closing it.

“Awww fuck! My nose hurts so fucking bad!” she yelled. “It’s bleeding bad. I can feel it. What the fuck did you do?” Brianna’s face scrunched up in pain, her eyes in agony.

Angel stopped laughing instantly, a look of dread concern taking its place.

“What? Oh man. Shit Brianna. I’m so sorry. I didn’t think it was that hard.”

Brianna shook her head and moaned in pain.

Angel grabbed at her hand, almost panicky. “Take your hand away, let me look at it. Please! Please forgive me!”

Brianna tilted her head back. “Come on, take a look. God it hurts so much,” she moaned painfully.

Angel leaned in close. “Take your fingers away from your nostril. I can’t see what’s up.”

Brianna took a huge breath, filling her lungs…then blew with all her might out her open nostril. A huge snot bubble flew out and splattered on Angel’s cheek.

Angel recoiled in horror her face completely contorted, totally stunned.

Brianna lowered her hand and burst out laughing.

“Got you! Oh fuck! You should see the look on your face! It’s priceless!”

Angel gave her an evil burning look. “You no good fuckin’ bitch! You lured me in by playing hurt! That wasn’t fair! That was a total cheat!”

“Oh it was more than fair. It was perfect! Were you all worried about me lover? What you did to my poor nose.”

Angel started giggling, wiping at the snot on her face, mumbling to herself.

Brianna pointed at Angel. “Snot faced girl!” she barked, laughing again. “That can be your nickname! SF for short!”

Angel closed her eyes and shook her head vehemently. “Nooooo! You have no conscience at all! You tricked me!”

Angel lay back on the bed and started pounding her arms and legs off the mattress like crazy, exploding with laughter, her eyes shining with pure delight.

“Oh my god, Brianna, I can’t believe you got me that good,” she squealed through the laughter. “I’ll never live this down!”

“No you won’t, never and forever,” taunted Brianna. But I know you’ll try your hardest to get me back. And I can’t wait. she thought, smiling to herself.

Brianna moved to her and held her as they laughed together.

When they finally got it together Brianna gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek she had snotted. “I love you so much. You have to be the funniest, craziest person on this earth.”

Angel kissed her back. “That makes two of us goofy nuts. We deserve each other. Who else would put up with this? ” Both of them giggled because they knew how true it was.

They held each other for a while, just enjoying the quiet of the moment. Angel seemed deep in thought and Brianna just watched her for a long time.

Angel looked at Brianna. “I was thinking. The Acropolis. It really is so beautiful, isn’t it?”

Brianna grinned. “Yes, it sure is, baby. It’s so beautiful.”

TIME FOR HEART’S DESIRE.

The girl’s path wended down to Italy, visiting all the great Roman ruins among so many other activities they took part in. Angel’s black mood never returned, no repeats of the pall the Acropolis had cast on her. She was always as excited as a kid when they came upon them, in wonder at their ancient majesty and beauty and the history of a people and civilization they bespoke of.

Angel asked Brianna to take several gondola rides in Venice. There was something about it, slowly drifting down the calm waters through the ancient city that calmed and soothed Angel to her very core and Brianna was all too happy to oblige any time Angel asked to take the ride. They would float off, cuddled together and Angel’s face and eyes would be so placid and peaceful. Brianna would just watch her and brush her hair gently enjoying it all as much as Angel did.

They moved through Sicily just soaking in the small villages and people who seemed to almost be from another time and place.

They finished their honeymoon in Capri and quickly fell deeply enamored with the island. They loved the deep cut shores that made such perfect, natural landscapes by that dark blue water, the homes dug into the very rock that thrived with life in the day and glowed with rustic light at night. They adored the small towns and villages, strolling endless through them, with Sparky, for hours, watching the people, that musical language they spoke, their clothes, the indelible Mediterranean imprint on their faces, stopping frequently for small meals and chats with people.

At a small café they ran into an older couple, Mr. and Mrs. Morella, who saw the girls and Sparky and called them to their table. These two had moved to America from Capri when young and newly married and had made enough money after thirty years to return to the island they loved. Amazingly, they had lived in San Diego and foursome started talking about the city and what remained from that time and what had changed.

Brianna and Angel both saw the couple taking in the fading scratches on their arms and say something to each other in Italian. The then both laughed giving each other knowing looks. Brianna and Angel could tell they were not laughing at them but instead in a secret appreciation of what that night must have been like.

They were thrilled when they heard Angel was soon to be a vet and the couple kept looking at Sparky, petting him, checking him out and giving each other looks while they all ate and talked. Brianna and Angel knew something was up but they were not prepared for the surprise that was coming.

The girls were walking Sparky to a large fenced in area behind the Morella’s house. What they had learned was that the couple had made their tidy sum in America by breeding high quality boxers. They still had a young family pet; a lovely brindle named Bella and had asked the girls if they wanted to breed her with Sparky. Angel and Brianna gave each other a wicked look and both broke out laughing. “Hells yes!” squealed Angel as she gave the unknowing dog, his fate now decided, a massive hug. With that the Morella’s asked the girl’s if they would like to spend a few days at their secluded house and they accepted immediately.

The girls were huddling around Sparky outside the fence gate. It was their first day at the Morella’s and it was time to get Sparky down to the business at hand. Bella was on the other side, right by them, whining with excitement, her little stump tail flying about like mad.

Angel held Sparky’s head in her hands, her face close, looking him in the eyes. He stuck out his tongue and planted it on her cheek, leaving it there like it was stuck. It was something he did often and both girls just adored it when he did it to them. Finally after a minute the pulled his tongue back in.

Angel smiled at him. “OK, kid, it’s the big moment. Look at her, isn’t she just the prettiest dog? She’s such a sweetie!”

Sparky cocked his head, looking at Angel.

Angel winked at him. “She wants you. She’s a smart dog. And when a smart girl wants something that much she gets it no matter what, believe me, I know.” She shot a sly sidelong look at Brianna who immediately started shaking her head and laughing.

She gave Sparky a parting kiss. “Now just go in there and have some fun. Don’t be nervous. You’re gonna love it!” Angel opened the gate just enough for Sparky to go inside the pen then shut it.

“Good luck Sparky!” shouted Brianna excitedly. He looked back at her then the two dogs approached each other cautiously, sniffing.

Brianna and Angel sat in the grass watching them, revved up for the big moment. They watched and watched. They watched some more. Sparky and Bella started sparring with each other with their front paws as boxers do. Soon they were tearing about the pen, chasing each other to and fro, zipping at high speed and taking impossible angles having the time of their lives.

Angel sighed. “Hmmm….The expected fireworks are nowhere to be seen,” she said her voiced laced with bemused disappointment.

“Yeah,” said Brianna, “more like a play date than real date.”

Angel looked at her pouting. “He’s so innocent. Maybe he’s just you know…unlearned in the language of love.”

Brianna huffed in amusement. “After all the hundreds of times he’s been in our bedroom and living room watching you and me go at it? How innocent can he possibly be?”

Angel giggled. “Did we corrupt him?”

Brianna raised an eyebrow, the message clear: What do you think?

Angel picked a grape from a small bunch she had taken from the Moreno’s house; the couple grew them, and popped it in her mouth. “Oh god that’s sweet.”

She pulled another off and held it to Brianna’s mouth. Brianna sucked it in and rolled he eyes. “Wow! The best ever.”

Angel fed Brianna another grape and Brianna returned the favor. Then they leaned in and kissed tasting the sweet grapes on their breath and in their mouths.

While kissing Angel shifted her eyes to Sparky and immediately pulled back her smile infused with electric excitement.

“Brianna look!” she yelled, pointing at the dogs.

Sparky had mounted Bella and was doing the deed!

“Oh shit, look at them! They are going to town!” squealed Angel.

“See, all Sparky needed was to see us kiss again to bring it all back to him,” said Brianna.

Angel nodded and kissed Brianna then they both turned back to the mating dogs.

Angel shot her arms in the air in triumph and kicked her feet up hollering. “WooWoo! Go Sparky! Go Bella! Hells yeah! It’s true love now!”

The two of them sat, holding each other, smiling; delighted as the other member of their family showed he really had learned from all those times watching. The two dogs mated three times and after that both were well and truly exhausted. After it was over the girls brought the dragging Sparky and Bella with them back to the house along with the good news.

The Morella’s and the girls began to prepare a celebratory supper feast. They were making scialatelli and spaghetti alla Nerano with a second course of pezzogna. A very excited Angel peppered Mrs. Morella with questions about the food and it’s preparation as they worked. Brianna knew by the intense concentration on Angel’s face they would be making that same meal together back home and she couldn’t wait.

For the next two days they all lounged around, languidly enjoying the perfect weather and each other’s company. For Brianna and Angel it was like heaven. For Sparky and Bella however, it was much more rigorous as they were once again, both days, placed into the pen to achieve the desired results.

One the third day Angel Sparky and Brianna parted from the Morella house, exchanging sad goodbyes, strong hugs and phone numbers. They promised to send the girls pictures and update of the pups and said if they wanted one it was theirs to have.

They drove down the dirt lane, waving goodbye to the Morella’s and Bella who had played with Sparky all morning in the pen, neither in the least bit interested in more sex.

Angel let Brianna drive. She was tired but it was a good tired. Both had decided to return home to the states. They had discussed it last night. After the adventure of a lifetime they were ready. The last three days at the Morella’s house had been the perfect capstone to their honeymoon. Both agreed that they would be returning to Capri in the not too distant future. They had fallen in love with the island.

Angel put her hand in Brianna’s and sighed contentedly. “This was just the best time ever. Sharing this trip with you, seeing all those places, meeting those people. It was just the best.” Brianna gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

Angel kissed her back on the cheek and rested her head on Brianna’s arm, closing her eyes. In minutes she was sound asleep.

A month later they were driving home from training in a rare, hard cold rain that was blasting down in windy sheets. Angel had asked Brianna to teach her to fight and Brianna jumped at the chance. The thought that Angel would eventually be able to defend herself when alone was very comforting.

Angel was doing well. She was athletic and whippet quick, almost as a fast as Brianna. She was only in the early stages but was without any fear at all and took to the training with a savage ferocity.

Later in the evening they planned to hook with some friends for a movie than a dinner at a new restaurant that had opened to nice reviews.

Angel was driving the car that Brianna had given her for graduation and as always was lost in the experience of handling the sleek, powerful machine.

Brianna watched her lover as she drove; the joy in her eyes, her cute eyebrows so relaxed. She gazed at her little nose, the gentle, lovely curves of her lips set in a slight smile.

And then her look changed in an instant. Her eyes grew wide and the smile disappeared in a mask of worry and concern.

Brianna turned and looked ahead and saw what had caused this reaction. There was someone walking on the side of the road; a lone figure far ahead, pounded by the relentless attack from above.

Brianna kept watching. In a moment she could tell from the gait that it was a girl.

“You think she’s one of our sisters?” Angel asked softly.

“Yeah,” replied Brianna.

It was what they called each other and all those lost girls who were in the purgatory they had once been in: The sisters of the road. The lost girls who had fled into a nightmare to escape horrors they could no longer live with.

They looked at each other and both knew instantly there would be no movie and restaurant tonight.

Angel slowed the car and pulled over.

“Why are you stopping?” asked Brianna.

“Let’s switch seats.”

Both girls scampered out into the rain as fast as possible and switched.

Brianna knew why Angel wanted to do this and her heart soared with the knowledge. She wanted to be the one to invite the girl in. She wanted to replicate what Brianna had done for her, follow in Brianna’s exact footsteps. She felt a lump in her throat thinking about it.

Angel gave her a playful look. “I think with me sitting here we have a better shot at luring her in.”

Brianna raised her eyebrows. She knew Angel was having a fun little game with her and she plunged in eagerly.

“Really? And why is that?”

“Well, you are the most gorgeous thing on this planet but you are kinda buff and I don’t want to scare her off.” She broke out in a shit eating grin, “I on the other hand am the queen of cute. She’s as good as in the car.”

Brianna broke out laughing. “Oh is that right? Gee, as I recall my buffness didn’t seem to stop your cute ass from sliding in this car fast enough when I opened the door.”

Angel turned her eyes up to the sky and put a finger on her cheek as though sweetly pondering. “Tis true Milady that I quickly got in. I was a trusting young lass.” Then she fixed her eyes on Brianna with a dark, lascivious gaze. “But what Milady didn’t know at the time was the moment I saw her I planned to ravage and pillage her body in every way.”

Brianna huffed. “So you weren’t interested in my mind at all?”

Brianna laughed. “With that hot as hell bod right in my face? Get real.”

Brianna gave her a sad eyed hurt pout.

Angel had only been teasing Brianna and knew damn well she was teasing her right back but that pathetic look still broke her. “Well, one thing I did learn quickly is your mind is the sexiest thing about you even with that super bod.”

Brianna flashed a smile. “See, you always were a fast learner!”

Angel gave her a peck on the cheek. “Cuz you’re the best teacher.”

Brianna looked out at the girl still walking up the road. “OK, when we get home you get her a nice warm shower and dry clothes. I’ll fix up the spare bedroom and call Terri and let her know we won’t be making it tonight.”

Angel thought a moment. “Then we gotta make her a nice big supper. How about one of the Morella’s recipes! I bet she’s never had anything like that! I mean I don’t think she hitch hiked from Capri.” Angel chimed in, beaming.

“Oh yeah, that’s perfect. It’s a plan.” The girls gave each other a high five.

Gina heard the car come up slow. She shivered in the cold rain. She felt like she was drowning and freezing at the same time. She hoped this was a ride she could take. Some rides were good and some were…..not good. She was learning to tell the difference as best one could. Some people were tricky. She had been tricked more than once.

It was a lovely red sports car. The window came down and Gina took a step closer, peering in.

She did a double take when she saw the driver. While Gina’s sexual orientation was as straight as a traffic sign pole like all people she knew beauty when she saw it and girl behind the wheel was a stunner. Gina had never seen a woman more beautiful. She also noticed her bare arms, lithe and powerful, with an athlete’s muscles. This woman could easily subdue her; control her if she was one of the predators. Yet the vibes coming off her were good. She didn’t seem ‘off’ and damn she felt so cold and wet and miserable.

“Hey you!” said the girl in the passenger’s seat in a friendly tone.

“Hi,” said Gina shyly.

Gina looked at the girl. She had long blonde hair and looked so sweet and innocent, her smile wide with warm welcome. She looked young, really no older than Gina’s seventeen years.

Angel took her measure too. The girl was a teenager and under normal circumstances would have been nice looking. But she was not living a normal life and looked well beaten down. Her eyes had that hollow thousand yard glazed look, she was thin and pale and had a small red rash on the left cheek. She kept sniffing, her nose running.

“I’m Angel and my trusty chauffeur here is Brianna.”

Brianna gave a slight bow of her head and doffed an imaginary chauffeur’s cap. “I am at your service.”

Gina cleared her throat to suppress an involuntary laugh. God these girls are goof balls. She felt her caution easing. She couldn’t help but like them.

What’s your name?”

“Gina.”

Gina looked at Angel’s open, guileless face. She couldn’t hurt a fly, let alone another human being. This Gina was totally sure of.

Angel opened the door and smiled in invitation. “Well, if you done taking your shower why don’t you get in. It’s nice and warm and toasty here.”

Gina smiled tentatively, feeling safe now, then climbed in. “Yeah, I think I’m clean enough,” she joked. Angel and Brianna smiled at her.

As soon as she got she closed her eyes for a moment and let out a small, “Mmmmm..” at the soothing embrace of the cars heater. She had felt so frightfully cold in that freezing rain. It was like it had gotten into her bones.

“Hi Gina, nice to meet you.” said Brianna.

“Hi Brianna. Thanks for the ride.”

“My pleasure. I used to hitchhike all the time not long ago. So did Angel. We know how it is on the road.”

Gina’s mouth dropped. “Really?”

“Yep.”

As Brianna started to drive Angel turned around to face Gina. “So Gina, where ya heading?”

“To be honest I don’t really know. I kinda am…just looking for a place I like. I guess I’ll know when I see it. I heard Mexico is nice…I might head down that way.”

Angel glanced quickly at Brianna. No way in hell are we letting her go they messaged each other with a look. Even though Gina didn’t know it yet, her destination had already been decided.

“I see. Well you’re not gonna make it today that’s for sure. Hey, me and Bri live just about ten miles from here. We’re planning on making a nice big juicy supper. You hungry?” Angel asked all innocence as if she didn’t know.

Gina licked her lips. “Um…yeah..I guess I could eat some.”

“That’s’ great!” squealed Angel. “Cuz we were gonna have a party tonight at home but it got cancelled. I have all these ingredients for this special meal I was gonna make but it’s too much for two.”

“Special meal? What is it?” asked Gina, curious and starving.

“We learned it on Capri, on our honeymoon. We just got back a while ago. Wait till you try it Gina.” Angel rolled her eyes dramatically her tongue hanging out. “Cuz it’s like the best thing ever!”

Gina giggled at Angel’s enthusiasm and silly antics. “You mean that island?”

“Yep, that’s the one.”

Gina smiled. Angel thought it was very pretty. She was so happy to see her smile. “That sounds amazing. Thanks so much. I don’t know what to say.”

Brianna grinned. “You don’t have to say anything. Just make sure to eat a lot.”

Wow, thought Gina, amazed at her luck. They are both so nice and fun! I can’t believe this is happening! It had been a long time since Gina had fun, since she had encountered true, sincere nice. So long she couldn’t really remember.

“Hey,” she said, tentatively. “My mom taught me to cook when I was young. I love doing it. Could…I..like maybe… could I help you..if you don’t mind?”

“Hell yeah you can help,” said Brianna. “I’d love it. I do most of the work anyway. Angel is as lazy as an old dog on a porch.”

Angel burst out laughing and punched Brianna on the arm. “You lying brat! The real truth is I have to tell her the difference between a cup and a teaspoon.”

Gina smiled at the easy way of them. She could see already how in love they were and how smoothly they meshed. She hoped someday she could find someone to be like that with her. It would be so nice not to be alone. She was so tired of being alone.

“Hey,” said Angel again. “Do you like dogs? You strike me as a dog girl.”

“Oh yes! I am a dog girl. Back home I had this cute…….” and Gina’s voice just trailed off and died flat, her eyes showing the loss in them before she looked down.

Angel and Brianna shot each other a quick glance, sadness in their eyes too.

“That’s great,” Angel said, plowing ahead. “Cuz at home we have this bad ass boxer named Sparky. He is totally adorable and loves everyone.” She gave Gina a sly grin. “One thing about him, he loves attention and lives to play. He’s gonna be your biggest pest if you can deal with it.”

Gina looked up shyly and smiled. “Really?”

Angel nodded. “Yep, so be ready for him.”

“I think I’ll be ready.”

As they drove Brianna took Angel’s hand in hers. They looked at each other and smiled. Brianna could see the frisson of hope and kindness in her soft blue eyes, the look of caring determination etched in her face. She didn’t know how Gina’s story would play out, it was far too soon for that but she knew the sad odds against her had just taken a shift with Angel in her corner.

Brianna thought of her Angel, how far she had come since the day they had met. How she was realizing every bit of her potential in every way, how she was leaving absolutely nothing behind on the plate. Her heart glowed over the girl she had met and gotten to know, fallen hopelessly in love with and married.

And Angel thought of Brianna. This amazing woman who had picked up that angry, messed up, bitter girl and with nothing ever asked or gained had changed the entire course of her life, so patiently showing her what she could be, teaching her slowly what really mattered with her unsparing kindness, patience, attention and love. Her hero, her savior, from that miraculous day on the road, through their years together, till now and into the future. Her perfect hero who she loved so much and would always try to emulate in all ways.

As they drove on toward home the car echoed with Angel and Brianna’s crazy, wild, funny give and take. At first Gina just listened, the shy outsider, but slowly the two girls kept drawing Gina into it more and more, directing comments at her, first one then the other. The old double team.

As they got closer to home there was laughter in the car. Brianna and Angel knew each other’s intimately, every sound, lilt and cadence. But now with them almost home a third had started to join; hesitant at first but then more frequent, stronger and more vibrant; a young laugh likes theirs, but different, one that they would encourage often in the times ahead and whose rhythms they wanted to learn.

There was nothing Brianna and Angel enjoyed more when together than the music of each other’s sweet laughter. But tonight, it was the sound of this foreign laugh finally peeking through, fighting its way up and out, finding expression that was the loveliest sound of all to their ears. It was the sound of a new friendship just beginning to be born and a new adventure to come for them and for Gina, their new found sister.

And it was with the greatest anticipation and excitement that Angel and Brianna looked forward to where this newly unexpected road might lead them and what experiences and discoveries awaited.

THE END