The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT. CHAPTER 2

NEW BEGINNINGS

Robert was sitting in his office waiting for the next applicant. The last Wednesday of the month he set aside three hours in the day to meet new girls who wanted to try plying their wares on the stage or serving drinks. Not many had what it took to get either job. If it was a dancer and she passed the eye test here next he would have her dance for him. He hit the speaker on his phone, “Um, Brianna Brandt. Please come in.”

The door opened and Brianna entered. Robert looked up and had to fight to keep his face calm. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he had seen them all.

Brianna had on a cut off tight tee shirt that showed off her perfect abs and tits and short jeans that revealed forever legs that had just the right muscle in the thighs and calves and a perfect bubble ass. The funny thing was she was wearing tennis shoes but her calves were so well developed they still bunched up even with her feet flat, something very rare..

She not only had been born with the natural material, but he could see she had spent endless time in the gym polishing herself into feminine mythology. But it was even more than that, her face was incredible. She had no makeup on at all and she looked better than every painted lady that had ever come to him. The brightest green eyes he had ever seen, they seemed to glow from a inner fire, her lovely heart shaped face, full lips, long, graceful neck, just the right sized upturned nose. She was the culmination of thousands of years of a genetic jackpot slowly, inexorably coming together generation after generation.

And now she was here, in High Lights. Could she dance, wondered Robert? Did it matter? He suspected she could just stand up there like a statue and earn more than most of his girls. As gorgeous as the new girl Lisa was, Brianna just was that much better.

Robert had never been shy around girls, what was the worst that could happen? They could reject you. Big deal. And owning a strip club for five years had even made him blasé around the stunning alpha girls who worked there. And he had fucked some of them too.

He knew under the sweet packages they were human, just like him, not some exotic, unfathomable goddesses. But looking at Brianna he felt like a teenage high school sophomore who very much by inexplicable accident somehow found himself alone in a very small classroom with the senior captain of the varsity cheerleader team.

“Please, Brianna, sit. Thanks so much for coming. I’m Robert Maxin. I own High Lights.”

She smiled a crooked sexy, perfect smile at him and sat down. He couldn’t believe his luck. If this girl could actually dance……

“Um….ah….so…um..Brianna…let me ask you..”

She started talking, never taking those lambent green eyes off his. “Robert, nice to meet you. Let me make this quick and easy for both of us. I just turned 21 this month. I’m legal and have the ID to prove it. I have been dancing since I was 18. When I say dancing, I mean just that. I don’t stumble or wobble around or just shake my ass and twirl around a pole. I know to how dance, to put on shows people like. I’m not a drunk or drug addict. I’ve never been arrested. I’m never late to work. I’m not psychotic.” Robert laughed at that and Brianna responded in kind. She was making this easy and he was finding he liked her commanding easy confidence and what he suspected was a strong intelligence.

“I’ll be the best dancer you have ever had and bring in more money than any other two girls combined. I’m not bragging when I say that, just being honest. This is what I bring to the table. I’m not scared to show it off.” Brianna stood up and flashed a heart breaker million watt smile. She slowly turned around with her hands on her hips, looking sexy and cocky. After giving him a good long look she sat down and turned off the hot smile immediately. It was replaced by a more real, sweeter, innocent one. She could turn it on and turn it off too, she had it all.

Robert shook his head and laughed. “I think I might be able to find a spot for you. I do have a couple questions. Why did you pick my place and where did you dance before, somewhere here in LA?”

“Your place has a good rating. You have high end customers so the money is good too. There has never been any trouble here, no arrests”

Roberts suspicion she was smart was born out by the fact she had investigated his club to see if it met her standards.

“I used to dance at Simple Charlie’s in Miami till I moved out here.”

Robert whistled. “Charlie’s is the best place in Florida. Nice.” She didn’t say anything, just watched him.

He began to feel nervous again with her staring at him with those amazing eyes. “Ok, this is the deal. You would work three nights a week. If you are what I think you are, you will do the main stage on two of those nights, Friday and Saturday, the smaller stages on the third night, the week night. I pay you two hundred dollars a night out of the till when you come in. That’s my largesse. You also get to keep 65% of your tips. That is smaller than some other clubs but here is why, we do get upscale clientele. Your’ tips here will be substantially bigger than almost any other club you can work in this city. I’m giving you that environment so I need a good cut. You will still make way more money here than almost any other club. The food is free for you all night while you work, we have a very good chef, drinks are half off. You will never, ever be harmed in this club by a customer. None of my girls have, none ever will.”

She rose and walked over to him. “We have a deal. For one month.”

He shot up from his chair. “You’re leaving after only a month?”

She laughed. “I didn’t say that Robert. I said we have a deal for a month. So let’s both chill and see how it goes. Sound OK?” She put her small, lovely hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. It wasn’t the sexy seductive smile she had shown him she had reserved for the customers, it was just a hopeful female, human smile and it actually moved Robert. This was a girl looking for work and he could help her. And she could help him. Like she said, just chill.

“No, yeah, sure. Kind of like a shakedown cruise for a month. See how it goes. If we both like it then we just keep going”

“Right we just keep sailing along,” she said. They both laughed. “Now I’ll go out and set up for a dance so you can see what you’re getting.”

This time Robert put a hand on her shoulder. “That won’t be necessary. I have a pretty good idea what I’m getting. Today’s Tuesday, do you think you could start by say Friday at 8?”

Her eyes shinned and she melted his heart with her incredible smile. She looked so happy, so young, so excited and so beautiful. “I’ll be here with bells on my toes.”

She looked up at the sign. “One other thing. It’s clear that the girls are the beautiful and you think of yourself as the smart. But that sign is really shoving it in their faces, don’t you think?.”

He shrugged embarrassed. “It was a stupid joke. Bad taste.”

“You should take it down.”

“Yeah.”

Brianna smiled. You fucking jackoff, she thought. “Ok, see you around.”

Later in the day Robert kept thinking about her. He remembered her putting that small, pale, girlish hand on his shoulder. It was so pretty, so sexy. He wondered what it would look like holding his cock, jacking him off. What man wouldn’t wonder?

7. THE NEW RULES.

And so Brianna started her shifts at the club under the stage name of Kendra Kelly. Often when she did Robert would leave his office aerie, something he normally didn’t do, to have a good close look.

And what he saw just knocked him out. Brianna’s perfect, gym sculpted body in movement was unlike anything he ever saw. She moved with an easy, confident grace of a supremely gifted athlete. But she just didn’t move and wiggle and strut like so many of his dancers. She could actually dance; like a girl he would see backing up the top grade singers in concerts or videos. Her whole body was in tune to the music and every muscle and motion she engaged in was languid, supple, easy.

But what she was doing on stage was not easy, she was performing complicated movements, intricate moves with every part of her body, all in sync with the music, perfect timing. She just made it look easy and hypnotically arresting, so damn erotic. And her face. When she danced she had this look of pure lust and unbridled, animal sex. Her eye’s half lidded, a soft, inviting smile on her full, glossy lips, like she desired to fuck every single person in the audience and could do with it with energy to spare.

Maxin knew her well enough by know to realize it was all an act, that she didn’t feel that way at all, but if you didn’t know her you would buy into the look and what it said. And the audience bought in big time, hook, line and sinker. Robert couldn’t take his eyes off her and neither could any person in the club.

Within a week she was by far the most popular dancer in the club, even beating out the other new comer Lisa, who was gorgeous and a damn good dancer.

Within two weeks the clubs take had doubled on nights Brianna worked.

Within three weeks more high roller stars than ever started coming to the club, even ones who had never come before.

The fourth week the clubs take on Brianna nights had more than quadrupled.

Robert realized, with intaglio clarity that Brianna had given him what he always dreamed of but could never figure out how to achieve: His High Lights club, his club, was now the undisputed best strip club in the whole city. He was the King and the whole town knew it.

And then before he knew it the month Brianna had asked for was over.

Brianna and Robert were sitting in a high class restaurant in the hills of LA as the sun slowly set outside the huge window, slowly gobbled up by the expanse of the Pacific.

Robert was excited. Tonight he and Brianna should seal her permanent placement at High Lights and keep the cash cow she was generating going full steam. He also hoped, desperately, that tonight could be the start of a something much more than an employer-employee relationship. He and Brianna had gotten along fine during the month she had come into his life and he felt he had a shot at becoming something more than her boss.

“At toast to my star,” said Robert as the two clinked crystal glasses over one thousand dollar Champaign. Brianna flashed a million watt smile, laughed, then took a long drink.

Robert was decked out in a killer suit and had a thin gold Rolex watch dangling from his wrist. He wanted Brianna to know he had class, was not just a strip club owner, that there was more to him than that.

Brianna wore a lovely, tasteful, black dress that clung to her body enough to show her curves. The neckline was low enough to show a pretty necklace that ended in a heart that hovered enticingly on her décolletage, not that it was necessary to attract any one’s eyes there.

Robert found his eyes going to Brianna’s neck that lead down to those sexy collar bones that led down to her breasts like some living flow chart of perfect bone structure and skin.

He loved long necks on women; it made their whole bodies so symmetrically, sexily perfect. And Brianna’s neck, like the rest of her was sublime. It was long and graceful with just the right musculature that gave it curves that flowed when she moved her head or stood in inviting relief when her head was still. He wished her hair wasn’t so long so he could see all of it in its full glory.

“So,” Robert said smiling, “the month you asked for is up. The shakedown cruise is over. I hope you are ready for a full launch of the lovely ship Brianna at High Lights,” he said hopefully.

Brianna smiled and nodded. “Yep. It’s the best club I’ve ever danced in. You know how to run a good place. I’m ready.”

Robert inwardly sighed with relief.

“That’s terrific Brianna. Now that you are coming on full time we can really go full bore.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I didn’t want to rush you. I respect that you wanted to start slow, scope me and the club out. You’re smart, not like most of the other girls, I appreciated that.”

Brianna took note of the not like most of other girls remark. It fit perfectly with the sign in his office. The sign he had not taken down. She found that many club owners viewed the girls as just things to make money with; parts to be ignored and discarded at a whim. Behind the smiles and nice words and little worthless trinkets given they were often just ruthless misogynists screwing the girls out of hard earned money then throwing them out when their use ended.

Silly, helpless girls with no options or avenues of escape to a better life, girls who had to meekly accept the rules set by men who used them. She knew damn well Robert was one of them, yes with a well placed veneer of civility varnishing what was underneath, but the rot was there if you knew the signs. Brianna understood this but she could work with him. She wasn’t going to dance for much longer now and she knew she was in the power position just as Robert was soon to find out.

“Go on,” she said in an agreeable voice.

“Now that you’re going full time we can expand your hours. When you’re not on the main stage you can do the ancillary ones, keep you out there in front of the public more. Also, you haven’t done private lap dances yet. That’s where the real money is. Also I can’t tell you how many of my high rollers on the second floor have asked for you for private parties there. Brianna, they pay out the nose for that and for you they would pay out the nostrils, the mouth, the ass, every orifice of their body. I mean I’m talking sick, sick money for both of us.”

Brianna took another drink. “I see. Anything else?’

“Well,” said Maxin, looking down. “After you dance you retreat to your room until your next set. All the other girls go out and mingle with customers. Get them to buy them drinks. Very expensive drinks. That’s a huge part of their and the clubs income. It would be nice if you did that. You would kill it. I mean….if you want to. It’s not something you have to do. You are different from the other girls and I understand that. I’m willing to give you exemptions.”

Exemptions, thought Brianna. You have no idea how exempt this silly, helpless girl really is, Robert.

Brianna smiled. Robert flushed. Every time she looked him in the eye and smiled he felt like a school boy. He hated his reaction but he couldn’t help it.

“Robert, we both know the monetary increase since I came here. And it’s getting bigger as word gets out. I’ve only been here a month. I wonder what it will be like in six months. Do you? Can you imagine it?”

Suddenly Robert got a sinking feeling in his gut. “Yeah, well, sure. I mean if the wave doesn’t crest.”

Brianna pointed to herself, her hand landing between those luscious, stand at attention C cup boobs. “Do I look like I’m cresting, Robert? I’m 21 years old.”

Robert shook his head and took a drink. He hadn’t seen this Brianna before. Suddenly she seemed much more than just a spectacularly beautiful girl. Suddenly she seemed to have a spectacular mind, a dangerous one, to go with that body. And suddenly he began to feel thown off his game that he played so adroitly with his other dancers, out of his depth, just like when he talked with Sarkosian and Marius.

Brianna sat back in her chair. “Look Robert, we both know what’s up here. It’s all relative….to me. It’s what I mean to the club so I’m going to be straight with you. I’m never going to give private dances. I don’t like it. It’s one step removed from prostitution and in most clubs things are expected there. I am not going to drink with customers. I don’t want to get to know them. They get enough of me when I’m on stage. The girls who do that end up bombed almost every night and end up drunks. I’m not about all that. I’m not going to go to the high roller floor and fuck and suck those entitled ass holes. They will never lay a hand on my body. Ever. I’m not dancing the ancillary stages. When I’m off the main stage I’m off. I give it my all up there and they pay me for it, us for it, through the nose. It rains when I dance like we’re in the tropics. I bring in more money than any three girls.”

And, here it comes thought Robert as she continued, “There will be a change in my cut. Starting next week, I keep seventy percent of all the money they give me on stage.”

Robert shook his head. “Brianna, come on. That’s crazy. No one gets that in any club. I give you the venue to make this money. You can’t go dance on a street corner. No. The other stuff, Ok, but not that. There has to be fairness here. We’re partners in this.”

“Partners? Whose name is on the neon billboard outside?”

“Kendra Kelly.”

“Right. So how much have you made since I started on food and booze sales? And the forty dollar cover charge everyone pays? All the new customers. How high have those receipts shot up since I started?”

Brianna took a drink. She caressed the rim of the glass with her long finger nail and frowned as though in thought.

“Robert, I was thinking about asking ten percent of the booze, food and cover gross. But then I thought, hey, we are partners, as you just said. So I didn’t. So here is where we are at. If you say no one more time then I will come back with one last offer; just like the my first one but including that ten percent. If you don’t accept then next week I will be dancing at one of your competitors upscale clubs. And all those people including the stars who come see me will be going there. So for the second to last time, do we have the deal I laid out?”

Robert knew she had him by the balls. There was no way he was going to lose her, lose that money, lose being number one and lose the heat burning up High Lights now. He was finally where he wanted to be all his life, thanks to Brianna. And he knew she knew.

“Ok Brianna. You’ve earned it. Everything you said. I can live with it.”

Brianna smiled a gentle casual smile as though they had been discussing anything but business. She held out her hand, “Partners?” He took it. “Partners,” he replied.

Robert took a drink and stared at her. “It must be intoxicating for you.”

Her thick, dark eyebrows shot up. “Up there on stage?” she asked incredulously.

He shook his head. “No, not that. Being you. Living in your skin, being in your body. The way you look, the way you move like some panther. The way you think and comport yourself. The confidence you have.”

Brianna chuckled. “That’s one hell of a compliment, Robert. But despite what people think when they look at me I’m just like everyone else inside. I have my insecurities, my hopes and dreams, my fears, my flaws. You just don’t know me well enough to see it.”

Do it, he thought, take the shot, nothing to lose. “Well I would like to,” he said looking her in the eye.

She met his gaze evenly.

“Robert I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but we are in business together, partners and I don’t want anything to disrupt that.”

He nodded.

“I have seen how you look at me. You come down to watch me dance, something you never do with the others. I have a feeling you might like me. Or at least what you think I am. That you may want to ask me out. That coming to this restaurant may have also been a part of maybe asking me out, making our relationship more intimate. Am I right?”

Robert sighed, totally defeated. He thought about lying to her but she had seen through him to the core. A faint hope told him that maybe, if he told her the truth she would appreciate it, might respond with a nice surprise.

He spoke with full sincerity. “Yes. Brianna, you look amazing. You know that. You are by far the most sexy, gorgeous woman I have ever seen and I’ve seen plenty.”

They both laughed at that. “But you also have a great personality. I’ve never heard you get catty or bad mouth the other girls, even though you have heard them bad mouth you.”

Brianna had heard it. On the floor, in the dressing room; catty remarks just loud enough to hear. Many from Lisa who didn’t like playing second fiddle, but others too. It didn’t bother Brianna; she knew it was from insecurity and jealousy.

Brianna knew from experience that most of these girls came from bad backgrounds and the stage was all they had now and all they ever would have till they became too old to dance. She felt sorry for girls with that little self esteem and always tried to be nice to them. Most were heading for a bad end. She tried to honestly be their friend and had won some of them over.

“But it’s more than that. You are smart as hell. You have your shit together. Any man would want to get to know you, get closer. Any man would be the luckiest guy on earth to be your boyfriend, including me. So yeah, I was hoping to be that lucky guy, that you might find me interesting enough to give it a try.”

Brianna was impressed with Robert’s sentiments. She knew he was being honest, that he was laying his feelings and heart on the table. Everyone had a human side and Robert was showing his right now. Brianna felt bad about what she was going to say. She hated hurting people, even self absorbed creeps like Robert. She looked him right in the eye, just as he had, she owed him that much.

“I see. Thanks for being honest with me. I respect that. I respect you.”

Robert smiled ruefully. “But…”

Brianna smiled gently. “Robert I have someone. A girlfriend named Angel. I love her with everything I have and she loves me just as much. We will never break up. If I were in a fire and got scarred, she would still love me just as much. Because she loves what’s inside, not outside. Someday I am going to propose to her. It has nothing to do you with you. It’s all about her and me. You’re an attractive guy and someday you will find what you want. But I’m taken, for life. It wouldn’t matter who wanted to go with me. It’s not going to happen.”

Robert smiled and nodded. “Angel is one lucky lady. She must be very special to have affected you this way, to win you over like that.”

Brianna smiled and Robert could see her green eyes glow more than usual thinking about Angel. It pissed him off. “She is. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me and I let her know it all the time….and she does it for me in bed like nobody’s business.”

Robert hated that last gratuitous remark. It was like a taunt to him.

She looked at him with a conspiratorial, sly smile. “Besides, you’re doing OK for yourself. I see you huddling up with Lisa, how she looks at you.”

Once again, Brianna surprised him. He thought his dalliance with Lisa was pretty quiet but Brianna saw everything going on. It made him respect her more, desire her more, want to break her more.

“Yeah well, she’s a little bit of a bitch, as you know, but she has something going on underneath too. When she’s alone with me and can show all her different sides.”

“She’s just a little insecure. But I know you are right. Just be patient and work on encouraging the better angels of her nature.”

He nodded. “I will.”

She smiled, held out her hand and put it on his, a warm genuine gesture. “So, ready to order?”

Robert lay in bed, Lisa sleeping at his side. The brunette looked gorgeous sleeping, but she wasn’t Brianna. Not physically not mentally not emotionally. She was a pathetic shadow of Brianna in every way.

His mind flashed back to the stares Brianna got from everyone at the restaurant. Men and women hypnotized by her looks, her grace. They looked at him too, wondering what he had to make such a lovely vision his own. But he knew the truth; Brianna was another’s, not his at all.

He wondered how someone so beautiful, so clever, so observant, so smart and so nice could be stripping for a living. Robert had also seen her on his hidden parking lot camera retreat to her car once in awhile between sets and do a few lines of coke. Not often, but once in awhile. He knew from experience there had to be some damage, some story behind it all.

He could not accept not being the central figure in Brianna’s life, that he had to have her, to make those restaurant stares at him become real. But there was something else in play here too and it excited him even more than the thought of having Brianna. Brianna could be his ticket out of the trap Marius and Sarkosian had so deftly and adroitly fastened him into. She could be the answer to his problem.

And his thoughts turned to his old, strange friend Carlos Santos, this month calling himself Mr. Grey and the unbelievable offer Santos had made to him six long years ago that he had declined. Now finally, he was ready to see if that offer was real. His could feel his pulse quicken and his cock grow hard at the thought. He looked at Lisa and nudged her shoulder, waking her. “Let’s fuck,” he said, running his hands along her breasts.