The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 20 part A

RUNAWAYS AGAIN.

Angel had called a cab as soon as she hit the sidewalk. Quickly one came and stopped. The middle aged driver rolled down the window, looked at Sparky and shook his head. “I can’t take him. I’m sorry.”

Angel quickly adapted to the rejection. She poked her head in the window deciding on whether to play this straight, be the downtrodden helpless, desperate young girl or the alluring sexy minx.

She saw his photo ID, Pat Donnegan and next to it was photo of him, his wife and two children; both teens that she resembled age wise. She immediately adopted the helpless, desperate young girl persona. Her face became a visage of hopelessness and despair, her eyes pleading and so very sad.

“Please Pat. I don’t have any other way. I have to get away from here.” She lifted Sparky’s head by the leash under his chin so Pat couldn’t see as she got him up where she needed him. Sparky put his paws on the window and looked at the driver with his huge naturally sad eyes. She hugged him and sniffed.

“This is my dog Sparky. He’s my best friend in the whole world. I can’t leave him. I just can’t!”

Pat’s heart immediately started to melt seeing this poor girl and her dog. She looked no older than his sixteen year old daughter who was safe at home with his wife and son. This girl looked like she had serious trouble chasing her and no one to turn to, just her and that sad looking dog. The hell with it, who will know? he thought.

“OK, get in.”

She gave him a pathetic, shy smile. “Oh thank you so much! You’re so nice! You’re just the best!”

She put her head next to Sparky and hugged him. “Did you hear that Sparky? He’s gonna take us!” she said in an excited little girl tone. Pat was already feeling protective of this little waif.

Angel was in the back seat, Sparky laying there, his head on her lap.

“Where to Miss?”

“Can you go south?”

“Sure. How far? Have an address?”

“Can you just….drive south for a while? I’ll tell you when to stop.”

Their eyes were locked in his rear view mirror; she looked so sad and lost. “Sure Miss. I’ll drive.”

Kendra was sitting on the sofa in the living room. It looked like a hurricane had crawled through a window and unleashed holy hell on the apartment. Almost every stick of furniture, the paintings, and the vases was shattered and broken.

She sat there breathing hard from her exertions. Her cell phone was there, next to her. She reached out for it.

Angel’s phone went off. Angel didn’t have to look at the phone to know who it was. She was expecting this call and dreading it down the depths of her very being. She took a deep breath to compose herself.

“Hello,” Angel said softly. Pat watched her in the mirror.

“Hey there Baby Bruin,” Kendra said just as softly. “I came back to the apartment and you weren’t there.”

Angel said nothing.

“Where you run off to?”

“I had to get out for a while.”

“Did you hear about Robert?”

Silence.

“He’s dead, Angel. Some drug deal. Yeah, that fucker is dead and gone.”

“I’m glad for you. It’s over now.”

“Baby, it’s not over,” said Kendra, sorrow laced in her voice. “I feel so lost. I feel like I’m coming apart. I need you so much. I love you so bad. I can’t make it. I need you to help me heal, to help me get my head together.”

Angel swallowed hard, trying to ignore the pathetic sound in Kendra’s tone. She shut her eyes.

Pat watched her. Something was going on and he could see the toll it was taking on this poor girl. His heart went out to her.

“Please Angel, please! Don’t leave me. I need you more than ever.”

Angel opened her eyes. “No. It’s not a good idea.”

Kendra sounded like her heart was breaking when she spoke. “Don’t you want me anymore? Don’t you love me? I love you so much. I can’t make it without you. I didn’t ask for what happened to me! You know that don’t you?”

Angel sat there, unable to talk. Finally, “I know you didn’t.” I know you didn’t Brianna and it’s killing me. This is killing me.

“I didn’t want this! I didn’t want this. It wasn’t my fault. He did it to me. Please help me, Angel.”

So good. She’s so good at this. When Angel spoke her voice was hard, emotionless. “You can’t fool me Kendra. You’re all sketchy. Nothing you say is true.”

Silence on the other end this time from Kendra. Then Angel heard a quiet laugh through the earpiece.

“Oh Angel, you think you’re so smart, don’t you? I don’t want to fool you, baby. I want to get close to you. Don’t you want to get close to me? To my body? I know how much you love it, what it does to you.”

“No. I just want to get away from all this. You go your way and I’ll go mine.”

“But it’s not that easy, Baby Bruin,” Kendra drew out her pet name for Angel in a taunting way. “You killed the man I love. The man who did everything for me. He showed me what I could be. What I really am. And you took him away.”

Angel answered back, taunting, “I’d do it again if I could. You should have seen the look in his eyes at the end. I loved it. It’s right in my mind. I’ll always cherish it. I never want to forget that moment.”

Kendra sniggered. “Running away again, huh, Angel? You’ve always been a pathetic loser, running away when things don’t go your way, isn’t that right? That’s how I found your sad ass, on the side of the road, running away, remember that night? Don’t run now. You wanted me so bad all this time, to get me back. Well here I am. Let’s hook up. I’m offering myself to you. Don’t leave now when there’s nothing to separate us anymore.”

Now Angel was silent again.

“I’ll find you Angel. You have my word on that. And when I do this is what I’ll cherish. First I’m going to tie you up real good. Then I’m going to take my good sweet time fucking you up that nice tight ass you have, real rough, till you bleed, just like good old stepdad did. I know why he did it. He was right to do that to you. After I’m done with that I’m going to take that fucking mutt you love so much and I’m going to skin him alive. Piece by piece so you can hear him cry and scream and howl.”

Angel’s mouth tightened up, her eyes flinty.

“We will enjoy it together, just like old times, you and me, you me and Sparky playing together again. Only it will be the games I like. Instead of the Frisbee and beach we will have a nice quiet room and a knife. And after I’m done with him, then you and me will play.”

Angel spoke, her voice dead. “Go on, Kendra, tell me how we will play.”

“I’m going to cut your head off. Not fast, but slow, oh so slowly and when I’m done I’m going drink your blood and masturbate. You’ll get me off one last time, lover, just like old times.” Kendra spoke the words with a honeyed tone, with caring and feeling.

Angel nodded. “Kendra Kelly, Kendra Kelly, listen to me Kendra, can you hear me Kendra?”

Pat could hear Angel talking now, her voice had risen. The way she kept saying the name Kendra like some strange kind of invocation was unsettling. He didn’t know what was going on but this was something so out of the ordinary it was mesmerizing him. He kept watching her face in the mirror as she talked.

“I hear you,” hissed Kendra.

Angel’s voice was matter of fact. “Don’t do what you said. Don’t try it. If you do, if I ever see you, you will end up like those others. You can’t beat me. Do you understand?” she said, even as the last words came out she thought of Marius and how he used them.

“You won’t know what hit you just like they didn’t. I don’t want to do it, but if you come for me, I will. You have my word on that,” she said, echoing back to Kendra what she has said.

Pat watched her closely, goose bumps all over his skin. This girl seemed to be fighting for her life, working against some threat.

“Oh fuck you Angel. I’m not them. Just wait till we hook up, then you’ll find out what’s up.”

Angel put the phone closer to her mouth. When she spoke the coldness was washed from her voice. Now it was nothing but emotion and feeling.

“Brianna Brandt, Brianna, listen to me Brianna Brandt. Can you hear me?” The words seemed like a plea and prayer on Angel’s lips

Pat once again thought of the way the young girl was invoking a name, now talking to some other girl in an almost ritualistic manner, like trying to raise the dead.

“You are my world. You are my only love. There is only you for me, forever. Nothing will ever change that. No matter what happens my love is only for you.”

Angel heard a soft gasp over the line.

“Not even the richest person alive has more than I do with you. They are so poor to what I have in you Brianna. You are the best thing to ever happen to a person and you chose me out of everyone. I will never forget you or stop loving you for who you are. Who you really are. I would do anything for you.”

Angel sat for a moment, fighting back the tears that threatened to pour from her eyes. Then she spoke the lyrics of the song she and Brianna had sung together in that first car ride that seemed a million years ago now.

“I would die for you, my love. I would lie for you my love. I would steal for you, my love.”

Pat was unable to believe what he was seeing and hearing. This young girl was totally giving her heart up to someone, this Brianna. She was leaving herself so open and vulnerable leaving nothing behind. He had never seen anything like it in his life. The desperation and hope in her voice was scary.

Angel heard another gasp and ragged breathing. “Come on Brianna. Come on, I know you’re there. I know it. Think about what we had. Remember Brianna. Remember me. Remember who you are. I’m right here for you, always.” Angel said firmly, passionately with raw emotion, imploring from the depths of her heart.

Finally after a long time Kendra answered, her voice dripping with venom and violence. “You can’t fool me with your lies. Robert told me all about you and what you are. You fooled me for so long but I’m stronger and smarter than that now! When I see you I’m gonna fuckin’...”

Click. Angel hung up. She couldn’t listen for another moment. Not one more word.

Pat knew this young girl had lost the Brianna she was speaking with. His heart was aching for her. He couldn’t believe someone she was so hopelessly in love with could reject her, but it had happened.

His eyes met hers in the mirror again. She looked so fucking broken. He was on the verge of asking her if she wanted to stay with his family for a while. His wife was a good woman and would agree to help her with no thought.

“Miss, I’m not some perv, believe me, but are you alright? Do you need help? Do you need anything? A place to stay? I have a wife and kids who would love to meet you. They are great people. You could relax and just chill out for a while.”

Angel looked at the picture of the man, his wife and kids all smiles, reflecting the love they had; a family, a warm, loving supportive family that every child should have, that she and Brianna had been denied.

You chose a good man when you married him, she thought approvingly of his spouse. And those nice kids, they will never have to pull that ladder out, never have their dreams invaded by torturous visions of the dead whose blood stained their hands.

She felt very glad about those things, especially for those kids.

She smiled wanly at him. “You’re a really good man. Thank you. Just…just…could you drive a little bit longer? Just a bit longer,” she asked in voice so soft he could barely make out her words.

“I’ll drive as long as you need.”

Angel looked down at Sparky, sleeping and petted his head. She put the earphones in into her cell phone and started up the music from a folder and the song started:

I was only 19 and you were 29, it’s just ten years but such a long time
In a heartbeat, I would do it all again

Angel looked out at the passing blocks, all lit up in colors, people’s lives moving on to the next day, for good or bad, behind those windows and doors.

Late night sex, smokin cigarettes, I try real hard but I can’t forget
Now in a heartbeat, I would do it all again

As she looked out the window, petting her sleeping dog, she thought of Brianna and that amazingly special love and life they almost had and what had been taken from them. Memories of their past came unbidden to her mind; so sweet, so warm and so human.

Now I see that you and me were never meant
Never meant to be now
Now I’m lost somewhere
Lost between Elvis and suicide
Ever since the day we died
I’ve got nothing left to lose

Angel thought about what she had accomplished. She had secured her future, killed the man who had destroyed her happiness. She had freed Brianna from Robert’s grip and set her free in a fashion.

She thought about it all, as Marius used to do out back at the pool, wondering if she could have played it different, come to an even better outcome, could have somehow gotten Brianna back. But it didn’t take long to understand she had done all she could have. There were limits even to what she could do.

And as that realization set in, she felt herself relax, her shoulders slump, all the weight that had been on her for so many weeks finally, inexorably slipping the bonds of her mind and body and floating off.

Her eyes suddenly felt a little heavy, just a bit tired. She closed them, just for a brief, small moment, she closed them just listening to the music.

After Jesus and rock and roll’
Couldn’t save my immortal soul, well
I’ve got nothing left, I’ve got nothing left to lose
Calling out sins just to pass the time
My life goes by in the blink of an eye
I know you want me
I was just looking for a friend

Angel opened her eyes. Pat’s eyes were glued to her in the mirror. It made her feel safe. She closed them again, just for a brief moment, until she decided where she would tell him to take her.

And everything that I was
And everything that I’ve become
Just falls into the end, and…

The song went on but Angel didn’t hear it. She was out, like Sparky, in a deep, endless, quiet sleep populated by no nightmares at all, finally.

Pat watched her sleep, this young girl thankfully finding peace. He would keep driving south until she woke and told him when to stop. He would call his wife and tell her he might be late, very late. She would understand.

Pat stepped on the gas, determined to take the girl away from what haunted her just that much faster. And so the tires under Angel sped up, taking her forward yet again, always forward.

Carlos Santos had been sitting outside Kendra Kelly’s apartment for many hours. It was two weeks since Robert’s death. It was nine at night and he finally saw the signs he was looking for. He had watched Candi leave long ago for her shift at the new club they both worked at, but the lights were still on. He got out of his car and started walking towards the apartment putting on black gloves. He was fairly certain what he would find inside: a broken woman who without a master would nothing more than a helpless shell, a junkie on the purple drug.

Santos had found the cheap lock easy to pick and as he stood in Kendra’s apartment.

It was as he suspected.

Kelly was sitting on the couch the glasses on her head, her right arm wrapped in a thin leather tourniquet. The box holding the purple drug was on the coffee table in front of her. There were two empty syringes on the table and one more half empty sticking out of her arm. Her brain had become too fried after the two to finish the third injection all the way.

Also on the table were the two control boxes. She didn’t need them anymore because her master was dead. Now it was her own subconscious mind that fed her its desires and molded this stunningly beautiful young girl.

She had on a thong and read bustier that propped up and exposed much of her round firm globes of her tits. She was sweating profusely, mumbling to herself while her hands grabbed in slow motion at her boobs, massaging them. Her thong and part of the couch under her pussy were soaked. Her head kept lolling back and forth at the end of her long, muscled neck.

Carlos looked into the drug case. From the time he had given Kendra her first shot there should have been 14 more vials of the drug left but there were only four plus the half empty sticking out of her arm.

God damn, Robert, what the fuck did you do to her? She’s just a kid.

He reached out and pulled the syringe from her arm walked over to the sink and shot the rest down the drain. He came back and took the glasses off her head and picked up the control boxes.

Her huge, glazed, vacant eyes were moving up and down so fast he could barely follow them. Her eyes were almost predominantly purple, an effect he had never witnesses before. It spoke of the massive amount of the drug she had been exposed to. Her irises were such tiny pin pricks he had to look closely to see if they were there at all. It made her eyes look reptilian. At times her eyes would just roll up in her head. All the while she kept smiling and mumbling, having an intimate conversation with her darkest self.

He wondered what was going on in her brain or if she had a brain left. He didn’t think anyone had taken so much of the drug in such a short time and remained sane. His naturally curious mind idly wondered if her superb body and high state of physical fitness had allowed her to get this far and still function. Maybe it was that combined with her youth? He wondered what would ultimately happen to her.

He turned and walked toward the door with the glasses, control boxes and drug case when he heard a noise. He spun around and saw Kendra sitting erect and looking right at him with those dead purple hued eyes.

“Mr. Santos,” she said in a musing voice like she was trying out some new ability by talking.

“Kendra, you remember me?”

She nodded, appraising him thoroughly. “How could I forget you? You’re the one who opened my life up to so many lovely possibilities.

She arched her eyebrows in question: “In a hurry to leave?”

“I have things to do, Kendra. Just relax and enjoy what you’re feeling. Good night.”

Suddenly Kendra was off the couch and much closer. Carlos was a trained fighter and killer so he was always acutely aware of peoples distance from him. She had moved with an animal like grace and speed that knocked him off balance. He backed up a step.

Amusement danced on her face. “Oh but you must stay,” she said with overt sexual invitation. “I’m ever so lonely. Candi is working and I really want to have some fun.”

For the first time he noticed a blade in her hand. It was big and serrated and had a leering demon head for a handle. Where had that come from? It must have been secreted between the couch cushions.

He watched her eyes, always the first tell when someone was going to attack but they were so very wide and she never blinked. What could those lifeless, empty orbs tell him? Even for someone who had seen so many crazy situations it was creepy.

She walked towards him with sultry steps, like she wanted to seduce and fuck him, all her magnificent muscles working in perfect sexual synchrony.

“You’re the one who turned me on to the best thing fucking ever. You let me become who I was meant to be, who I always wanted to be, who my Daddy tried to stop me from becoming. And now you want to take it away from me?” she said pointing the knife at the bag that contained her glasses and drug.

“Kendra. I’m leaving with this. It’s not good for you. If you try to stop me I will hurt you. We don’t want that, do we?”

“You’re just a tough, strong man aren’t you?” she said,” licking her lips. “Just like Daddy. You want to keep me from being what I need to be,” she said, running her hands down the flanks of her body as if to emphasize what she needed to be.

“Kendra, I have what I came for, don’t make this hard on yourself.”

She began twirling a lock of her hair around a finger and started tossing the knife up and down catching it with total ease and confidence.

Santos couldn’t figure out how someone on so much of the drug could act with such deliberate, perfect coordination. She should be moving like a hapless drunk right now. Nothing here made sense.

His curious intellectual side wondered if maybe she had taken so much of it for so long she had built up a tolerance to its neuromuscular effects that impaired motor control. This would be something to look into later with official test subjects in the lab.

“Oh you’re not leaving Mr. Saaannntossss,” she hissed. “We’re gonna have so much fun tonight.” She took another graceful step towards him, those weird, unblinking eyes glued to him, that soft, knowing smile never leaving her lips.

Santos had expected to find a broken, quivering wreck mind control junkie here. And before she had arisen that’s exactly what she seemed, but no more.

Not even close now. What advanced before him was something so different. It was written all over her. She was defiant, wicked and wild, a thunderstorm made flesh. There was a supreme arrogance about her, all of her. It seemed to inhabit her.

She’s so fucking confident. Why is she so confident? Because she is crazy, the answer returned to him.

Santos had killed many men in his life and some women. He was a skilled killer with no inhibitions but for the first time in long time he felt a tingle of fear. It was her fucked up eyes, how she moved and the crazy shit she was saying.

And now that she seemed a threat he saw her body in a new light. Before it looked sexy as hell but now that same fit, muscular body seemed menacing, strong, fast and dangerous. Kendra didn’t seem totally human, rather something created in a lab, the lab invented by the people he worked for.

He had once been totally confident in his abilities but when was the last time he fought, when was the last time he killed? Seven, ten years ago? He was in his fifties now and worked from his office chair. He tried to banish the concerns from his head; they were bad, weak thoughts and right now he needed strength and fire. He willed himself to be forty again.

Ok, time to change tact here. A little threat, a little negotiation, a nice juicy lie offered as a promise. Standard company policy to get your way with someone who was recalcitrant....before moving onto stronger methods. Methods he did not really want to resort to...yet. He held out the control box, tore off the bottom of the box and pointed to the red destruct button.“You see that? It’s an auto destruct button. If I hit that this box and the glasses will slowly fry into pieces of useless metal. You will never use them again. Just let me out of here and I’ll come back later with some friends. We will take you back with us and you can wear the glasses all you want. Take all the nice drug you want. Deal?”

Just a couple weeks ago Kendra would have begged him to do that. But now things had changed. Being free from Robert this long, now totally under the sway of inner Kendra she had realized that Robert had been holding her back, preventing her from carrying out all the dark, sweet things she desired to do to people.

He had kept her shackled, caged...but no more. Now she was so free.

Robert had been a block to the person she was meant to be just as much as her daddy had been. She had known for days now that if he hadn’t died at that warehouse she would have eventually killed him herself.

She laughed, girlishly devious. “Yeah, so you and your friends can be my master? ’Fraid that’s not going to happen Mr. Santos. Kendra is my master and I like her. I like what she makes me think and do. How she makes me feel. We get along soooo good.”

She moved closer. Santos knew now he would have to kill her.

Kendra pointed the knife at him, her arm stretched straight. She tilted her head back, a haughty, amused look gracing her face: cat with mouse.

“We’re gonna get a lot closer to each other, learn nice intimate things about each other. It’s going to be wild, Carlos,” she cooed invitingly her hand rubbing her bare pussy.

Santos spread his legs a bit to get purchase and maneuverability. No more talk. He knew what had to be done. He was ready.

“Yeah, fucking bring it!” he snarled.

She smiled and then pounced, quick as lighting. Santos had just enough time to press the red button destruct button and then meet her charge