The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 20 Part B

RUNAWAYS AGAIN. Continued.

The moment Kendra had seen Carlos in her apartment her cunt had come alive so much more so than it had been just moments before when she wore the glasses. It was as though it was a separate entity, thrumming with heat and pleasure, quivering and twitching and so immensely more wet almost instantly. Her pussy had never reached such heights of pleasure before, nor desire.

Her pussy knew right away this was that once in a lifetime opportunity just as Sarkosian had described: the perfect person, the perfect time, the perfect place.

Kendra’s greedy, decadent pussy sent messages to the young girl’s brain telling her what needed to be done, now her whole body shaking just like her cunt, wanting it just as much.

There was nothing on earth that would stop her from indulging to the fullest. There was no way she was letting Santos leave her home…at least not as he was now. He would exit in the form that her pussy wanted to mold him into.

Kendra was standing by the wide flat banister that separated the kitchen and living room. A bottle of vodka, a mirror with lines of coke and a syringe with a single vial of the purple drug were on it.

Carlos had finally woken, stripped shirtless but even with the knife wound in his side, the blood leaking from him and being tied up to a chair, with a pair of Kendra’s panties shoved in her mouth it was Kendra’s nude body that he couldn’t stop looking at. She looked like some contemporary flesh Hieronymus Bosch painting.

Both of her arms were adorned with the gold serpent bands and matching bands curling sensuously like reptilian lovers up her sculpted calves. She had a serpent belly chain around her thin waist and skull stud in her navel. She had her snake bar earrings clamped tight to her ears. Around her neck was a pitch black choker that contrasted with the dark red blood that adorned her body.

She had taken Carlos down, stabbing him in the side, not to kill but to incapacitate quickly; the prime athlete that she was, trained to fight, she had been way too much for the aged Santos.

She had tied him to a chair as he bled, as easy to handle as a child. He had passed out and didn’t know a thing.

The idea had come to her as she stood watching the blood pour from his wound. She was going to improve her body even more, perfect herself to the highest degree, evolve her body into the true work of art it was intended to be.

Kendra had brought the big bedroom mirror into the living room and decorated her body with the passed out Santos’ blood with slow loving care, an artist at work. She had bloody war streaks down her cheeks and horizontal lines across her forehead. Around her lovely eyes and even her lashes were stained as though with red ochre, like some hot new line of mascara she had picked up at the mall.

Lines streaked across her strong, round shoulders, emphasizing them, vertical lines ran down the sides of her neck, zig zags on her sides, circles around her little rock hard nipples along with thunderbolt decorations on the sides of her bouncy inflated breasts.

She had traced her cut abs making her hard stomach resemble a crimson tic tac toe board. A bloody arrow right above her cunt pointed down to it with her name above the arrow. On each tit two words, ‘Sexual’ and ‘Sacrifices’ shouted in sanguine unison. She had artistic crimson patterns running on her strong arms and athletic thighs making them look just that more impressive.

When she had finished she stared raptly at her perfection with those glazed unblinking eyes she loved so much. I’m perfect. I’m fucking perfect. I am the Blood Slut of Sex, she thought.

Kendra did four huge lines of coke and chased them with vodka straight from the bottle. Then she tied the thin leather tourniquet around her arm and injected the purple drug into her vein.

She threw her head back, eyes closed and smiled. “God damn, god damn, god damn that feels so fine.” she muttered in unnatural pleasure.

When she opened them and slowly turned to Santos there was nothing recognizable as human there at all: Just evil, lust and heartless desire. Her eyes seemed to glow with purple.

“Are you ready to party, Carlos?”

She rose slowly with the knife in her hand and went to the stereo. “Remember the first time we met? I got to give you a private dance. Now that you decided to visit me, let’s do it again. Just two friends and old times.”

As she rummaged through the music she put the blade of the knife on her full lower lip, pulling it down a little and grinned, seeming in contemplation. She looked so very bad and so very sexy.

“How ’bout Sex and Candy’, Santos? You like that song? I love it. It’s real slow so I can really show off what I have going on. And the words,” she rolled her eyes and laughed, “Oh those words make me think about doing all kind of fun things.”

The song started up:

She winked at him and gave that crooked smile. She ran her arm along his neck. “I want you to just sit back and relax baby. This is a thank you for all you did for me. I’ll do all the work tonight, you just enjoy.”

Even in the state and situation he was in Santos couldn’t take his eyes off Kendra. She was like something not of this earth. Her body moved so slowly, like liquid under flesh to every note of the song. Her perfectly coordinated body moved effortlessly, like it was controlling her not she controlling it.

Her athletic form seemed like something Michelangelo had carved then breathed life into. Her gym honed muscles were not mannish at all, but only enhanced and improved every bit of her feminine curves. And there were so many curves.

She was so close, just inches away and often she would brush him, with a glance of breast, her ass, her arm, her stomach, her golden, warm skin, teasing and beckoning with hints of unimaginable delights just out of reach. She knew exactly what she was doing.

He could feel the animal heat radiating from her body and smell the sweet fresh young skin as it rubbed his nose and mouth for just a moment, then away, then back again.

Her face was dreamily rapturous as she swayed and slithered like smoke, smiling lasciviously as she ran her hands and arms all along her body and through her hair.

But as alluring as she was, the eyes told the story of her intent; those empty, wicked, lovely big eyes that combined with the rest of her to make Kendra look like some alluring, ancient, Celtic priestess returned to practice her long ago dark rites. But she was no goddess Hel here to give him a gentle send off to a better place. When the dance ended this priestess would demand bloody, painful sacrifice.

Some part of him could only laugh at how he and Robert had come to the same end. How could you have walked into this ambush, soldier? he asked himself. He had thought about his end many times, over the years, especially when he was young and the work dangerous. In the last few years he thought he must might make it to cozy retirement. This was so surreal it didn’t really seem to be happening. But when he twisted and tugged over and over on tight ropes that bound him-the strong, painful unforgiving rough-hewn ropes Kendra used so often to tie Candi to the bed or a chair-he knew this was no fantasy or illusion but deadly real.

He had always imagined his end coming from the business end of a gun, or a knife, perhaps a bomb. Something quick and fast that he knew he could take. But to sit here, helpless, knowing he was about to die made his mouth dry, his heart pound, his mind and thoughts race and it was all he could to do keep the panic in his mind from exploding in all directions. This was such a hard, brutal way to die.

All that was left in the sands of his life was three minutes of some song he had never heard of timing out his remaining precious moments.

Suddenly, so quickly, the music was over.

Kendra opened her eyes slowly as though exiting the very best dream ever. She leaned down, face to face with him.

“Oh Carlos, you seem so out of sorts. Not feeling well?” She ran the edge of the knife along his bare chest and then slowly drew it down to his cock.

“Why baby, you didn’t even get hard,” she said with mock disappointment. She pouted adorably. “And I tried so hard to please you. I can’t do much better you know.”

She licked her lips and tossed her short hair seductively. It bounced off her lovely cheek and strong jaw line.

“If you ask around the club, they will all tell you I’m a naughty girl, a fast girl. Maybe you’re just too old. Not up to my speed.”

She put her finger on her full lips as though deep in thought. He could see her perfect white teeth through the sensual small gap in her mouth.

Then she looked at him and smiled. “So I guess I’m gonna have to ask you to leave the party. I’m so sorry about that.”

She raised the knife and brought it towards his throat. She grabbed his hair hard and kept his head in place. God she’s so strong, he thought.

She placed the edge of the knife on his neck and looked at his face. He knew she wanted him to panic, to plead to squirm but he would not give her the satisfaction. He stared at her levelly, with courage, trying not to give into the terror in his mind and the thumping of his heart. His eyes said, Fuck you, bitch.

She pressed the blade against his skin harder and started to giggle and then began to saw away at him. And with that searing god awful pain Santos did start to squirm, there was no helping it. The agony and fear was beyond his ability to hide.

At first there was not much noise at all except a soft squishing of rending skin and muscle and then a strange, wheezing sound coming from his severed windpipe, but when she hit bone that changed dramatically.

And the louder the sound became the more enjoyable and pleased her giggles rang throughout the room. Soon she was laughing as the beautiful, warm artery blood drenched her in a dark crimson shower.

Kendra laughing was the last thing he saw or heard. Then his head came off.

And she started to cum. And as each orgasm started to fade a new one would follow on its euphoric heels…again and again and again.

It was everything Kendra had imagined it would be and more.

It was 12AM when Candi returned home from her sets at the new strip club her and Kendra worked. She opened the door and walked to the living room quickly. She was horny as fuck and desperately wanted to fuck Kendra. She had been thinking of her all night. Kendra was the only thing she ever thought about now.

She stopped flat when she entered the living room.

The tile floor was covered in blood. Kendra was on the couch every bit as red as the floor. Almost her entire body was soaked in wet shiny crimson.

Kendra was just removing the syringe from her arm and Candi watched her slowly place it on the table and then start to masturbate in slow motion, staring at her pussy, smiling dreamily. She didn’t even acknowledge Candi’s presence.

“Oh my god, Kendra! Are you hurt, is that your blood?” Candi squeaked, terrified.

Kendra seemed to require effort to slowly raise her head and eyes from her pussy as she focused on Candi. Streaks of blood still rolled down her young, pretty face, held on for moment on her chin then dripped into the puddle of pooled blood on the floor that her bare feet were soaking in, making tiny little splashes when they hit bottom.

Drip….drip…drip…like it was keeping time in some insane world.

“Naw. Just relax baby. It’s not mine. It’s all good,” replied Kendra in a low, soft monotone voice that sounded a million miles away.

“What the fuck happened here? Whose blood is it?”

Kendra raised her eyebrows and smiled, now adoring her pussy again with her hands and eyes. “No biggie, just chill Candi. An old friend come up to party. But he couldn’t hang with me so I made him go away.” She chuckled, low and dead, “Heh..heh..heh.”

The room was a veritable blood bath. What had Kendra done to him?

“Where is he?”

Kendra swung her head towards the kitchen like it was on a rubber band. “He’s back there. Put him in some garbage bags.”

Garbage bags? wondered Candi. How do you fit a person in garbage bags…unless you… she stopped thinking about it.

“Aren’t you worried about….getting into…trouble?”

Kendra giggled. “I thought you wanted trouble?”

Candi didn’t want to look like a pussy to Kendra, she spluttered for an answer. “I..um….yeah…”

“Don’t sweat it baby, got it all under control, Ok?”

Candi nodded.

Kenda kept rubbing out her pussy, staring at it like it was imparting the secrets of the world to her.

“Get on your knees, Candi. Crawl to me. Crawl to me like the slut slave you are. I have something delicious waiting here for you. Go through that blood and come to me. I want to see it on you. Bath in it.”

Kendra looked so wasted, so crazy, so beautiful. Candi’s pulse jacked up a huge notch.

Candi glanced at the bloody knife sitting on the couch next her girlfriend.

The girl recalled a story that had vividly captured her imagination in a high school class about a ferocious female Nubian goddess Menchit who the Egyptians had adopted. The name translated into “the slaughterer” or “one who sacrifices”.

There had been something about that goddess: strong, ruthless, bloodthirsty, unstoppable, that fired up Candi’s teenage hormone raging lesbianism. The stories of the deity were one of the few things that had fixated her wandering attention in school besides other cute girls.

Sixteen year old Candi realized she had a kink and it came over her with full force. She had masturbated with feverish intensity in her bed room many times thinking of Menchit, being her acolyte, her slave, a willing servant in all things, participating in her savage debauchery and making love to her.

Looking at Kendra, her arms and magnificent body gorgeously adorned with that evil, sensuously looking jewelry, saturated in the blood of her sacrifice she seemed to Candi a force of nature, unbound by the sad, petty conventions, morals or restraints other weaker, lesser, frightened people had to live by.

She was so fucking hot, like nothing on earth Candi had ever imagined.

She looked like a goddess-warrior, the very incarnation of Menchit.

She never felt more under Kendra’s spell than now.

Kendra had not asked her to crawl over, she had ordered it. Candi dropped down to all fours and mewled with lust. She began to snake though the puddle of blood, becoming as painted red as her girlfriend, her real life goddess, and she loved it.

Candi parked herself between Kendra’s legs. She could see even her pussy was soaked in blood.

Kendra finally pulled her eyes from her cunt and looked at Candi. Her eyes were half lidded and were a distinct purple.

Candi gasped. “Your eyes!”

Kendra giggled wantonly. “I know. Amazing isn’t it? It’s that beautiful drug. I can feel it all through me. It’s so nice.” she said and ran her hands over her arms and then flanks, seductively.

Candi didn’t say another word. She had once begged Kendra to shoot her up with it after seeing how good it seemed to make her girlfriend feel. Kendra had calmly told her that if she took even vial of her stash she would kill her. Candi believed her and vowed never to bring the topic up again.

Kendra picked up the knife and ran the tip of it down Candi’s cheek and neck, smiling at her. Then she moved it lower, tapping the nipples of Candi’s boobs, making them bounce.

“Baby, I want you to eat my cunt out. It told me it wants you to and I have to do what it tells me. Make it cum so good.” She indented the skin in the middle of Candi’s neck with the point of the knife.

Kendra gave Candi a savage, imperious grin. She was in total control and both girls knew it. “Don’t let my pussy down, baby. It’s very demanding and doesn’t like to be disappointed.”

Candi looked down between Kendra’s legs. The waiting pussy was shiny and slick, so inviting. Candi shivered. She wanted nothing more than to bury her head in Kendra’s warm cunt as deep as possible. Candi could smell the combination between Kendra’s legs: moist, highly turned on pussy and the blood.

“Menchit,” Candi whispered, her teenage fantasies come to life as she plunged her head between Kendra’s legs to worship her goddess’s pussy. She immediately received a small orgasm as she started to suck and lick.

Kendra took Candi’s blonde hair in one hand and moved the knife to the back of her neck with the other. Candi tensed for a moment, feeling the hard sharp steel blade bite against her hot sweating skin and then she started working out that incredible pussy again with even more fervor.

The feel of the blade on her neck, held in Kendra’s…Menchit’s.. beautiful hand, aroused her all the more.

Kendra looked down, watching Candi living in her cunt. She gave her a commanding, sly grin. “Yeah you better make my pussy sing,” slurred Kendra in a dark voice

Candi redoubled her efforts rubbing Kendra’s clit with her nose as she ate her out.

“After you’re done I’m going to go out clubbing for a while. While I’m gone I want you to clean this blood up. If you do a good job making me cum I’ll bring you back a present we can unwrap together.”

Kendra’s head shot back with a surge of pleasure and her eyes closed. She moaned as she bit her lip.

After a few moments she opened them. “What would you like, a blonde, brunette or red head?”

Candi thought about all that blood she was surrounded by and how much Kendra was getting off on it and how much she was getting off by seeing Kendra like this.

“A redhead,” she answered then dove back into that perfect cunt.

Kendra pulled the BMW to a stop on the small bridge on a desolate road in mid evening. She had her Ipod in her ears and was singing along airily to The Pretty Reckless’ song ‘Going to Hell’. She felt so good, so alive she just couldn’t stop smiling.

She was wearing one of her favorite ensembles to show off her body and curvy chiseled back, arms and shoulders: a backless dark camisole. A pink choker adorned her long neck and a skin tight ultra short micro shirt was painted on her ass and exposed her mile long legs. She had her gold serpent arm band around her left bicep and shiny bangles that rode her forearms. Her platform shoes made her calves stand at attention.

Her green/purple eyes were surrounded by smoky eye shadow and mascara. She was going clubbing and she knew every person there, man or woman would flock to her, wanting to hook up, to use her body and that was fine with Kendra. Her sweetly humming wet cunt told her she needed to be used: Used a lot.

Tonight she would bring a redhead home, Candi had earned it. But first she had something to take care of.

She strutted sexily towards the trunk of her car inhaling the sweet summer air. She had never felt more in control of herself, more alive, so fit and strong, so totally perfect. Killing Santos had been the most erotic experience of her young life. And the most empowering.

She popped open the trunk and easily lifted the two bags that contained Santos. She picked them up and carried him to the edge of the bridge and flung him over the side. She smiled when she heard the twin splashes.

“Laterz, Carlos, enjoy the swim you bitch,” she said haughtily and she slinked back to her ride putting an extra wiggle in her ass making it bounce in sexual joy synchronized with her jiggling tits. She felt burning hot tonight and she knew it was only going to get steamier.