The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blood Sport

CHAPTER 19 Part B

BLOOD SPORT. continued.

It all had happened so fast with such deadly results that it almost didn’t seem real.

As Angel knew, if anyone could figure out what she was doing it was Sarkosian and she had little doubt he would do it in short order. That meant she had to act fast and he had to die before his formidable analytical skills came into play. The problem was she couldn’t be the one to do it; that would be a red flag to the suspicious, intelligent Marius. Someone else had to pull the trigger on Sarkosian and she had just the person in mind as long as her lies held up.

She planned events to move lightening fast so no one would have time to think things through, only react under the suspicions her lies had born and the pressure to act in self defense to avoid imminent death.

But she had to move events quickly, force it on them. Any delay, any extended conversation between the men would prove fatal to her.

And the only way to force events that fast was for someone to start shooting right away and for someone to die. She had to be shooter and the only sacrificial lamb possible was Franko. She was the only one with a gun in her hand the whole time leaving that option free and clear.

The shadows of the dimly lit lot and flickering light made it impossible to be completely sure what anyone might be stealthily doing. As soon as Angel yelled gun it was all about living and dying, no time to try decipher who was really doing what. Not if you wanted to survive.

Angel had been the first to pull the trigger, nothing prodding on chaos as a shot being fired, nothing to direct Marius forward to what she needed him to do as him seeing Angel kill someone who he thought was planning to kill him. Her bullet took Franko square on blowing the crown of his head off. He dropped like someone had cut his spinal cord.

Sarkosian knew in those last moments that Angel was behind this game and his attention was focused on her with laser like intensity. As soon as Angel yelled gun and she shot Franko he reached for his gun. He knew he had to take her out.

Marius thought Sarkosion was drawing his gun to kill him. After all, he had the proof that Sarkosian had been ripping him off, the extra money in the suitcase and Angel dragging Marius out of the brush like some callow cur who had orchestrated this plot with Little and Sarkosian to depose him. And he had just seen Angel blow one of the conspirators away without a moment’s hesitation.

Just as Angel had planned, he had no time to really think things through.

And as Marius had known, he was just a little bit better than Sarkosian. Three bullets hit the strange little killer in the chest throwing him backwards onto the ground.

When it as over Marius turned to Angel and Robert. They were all bathed in swirling gun smoke that danced and played in the sodium lamp light. After the gun fight the lamp stopped flickering.

The last three stood, that small club of survivors, looking at each other, facing off.

It had all worked out exactly the way Angel had sketched it in mind so many times. It was like she had directed it with her own hand.

Marius gave Angel an admiring smile. “You are as smart as you are beautiful. And you have guts. I have so many interesting things to show and teach you. Angel, you and I are going to go far,” he said.

She smiled back, a look of adoration on her face. “I can’t wait to be at your side,” she replied.

He turned to Robert “You are going to go far too. To a deep, dark place,” he said calmly.

Robert dropped to his knees holding out his hands in a beggar’s supplication. “No, wait! Please! Don’t do this!” He glanced at Angel, this was not supposed to happen! She had promised him! He thought he saw her wink at him but couldn’t be sure in the dim light.

Marius lifted his gun, Robert shut his eyes tight. He couldn’t watch what was coming. After all his patience, planning and scheming it was going to end like this, just one day away from his glorious, total victory. How could life be so unfair?

Bang! A shot rang out. Robert winced and clutched at his body and moaned. “Oh god, I’m fucking shot! Please no! I’m dying!” He yelled.

“You’re not fucking shot, Robert, open your eyes and get up.” replied Angel with disgust lacing her voice.

Robert opened his eyes and looked wildly at his body, patting it over and over looking for signs of damage. No blood, no wound. He looked up and saw Angel standing over Marius’ body. Blood poured from the bullet hole by his heart.

Robert rose to his feet, shaking his head numbly. “You did it,” he said softly his voice leveled by pure amazement. It was starting to dawn on him, the magnitude of what had just happened and who had done it. “You did it! Just like you said!”

Robert started laughing. He couldn’t help himself. It was all over. His wildest dreams had come true. They were all dead because of Angel and High Lights was his. His alone! It was like some kind of intoxicating dream or movie. This little girl had done it! This little fucking girl! It was all so funny, he laughed and laughed and looked at the sky. The clouds had parted and the stars looked so beautiful, brighter than he had ever imagined.

Oddly his mind drifted back to when he was a kid of eleven. His father had taken him night fishing in a small boat on a placid lake. His dad had wanted to teach him how to fish, it was a passion of his he wanted to pass to his son as so many fathers do.

But Robert had learned something else that calm, cloudless night. Looking up at those thousands of twinkling stars he had felt morose, so small and so totally alone even with his father right there. The vast expanse of it all had spoken volumes to him. He realized how tiny and insignificant the galaxy was. How mundane and minuscule the earth was. And even worse, how he and his life, just the merest blink of an eye in cosmic time meant absolutely nothing.

Those cold multitude of stars seemed to mock him from above and at that moment he realized there was no god, there was no safety from harm and there was nothing at all to protect you from the vicissitudes life threw your way. You could count on nothing or no one but yourself.

But tonight those beautiful shining stars seemed to smile at him from their firmament; they seemed to reassure him that his life was going to be all that he desired. That he would be as close to them as was possible for a human to be, almost touch them in fact. Welcome to the club Robert, join us! We’ve been waiting for you so long. they seemed to say at this moment as they twinkled away at him.

Robert shook his head in wonder of it all. “You fucking arranged all of this. You played everyone.” He pointed at Marius and Sarkosian. “You played them….you played me. I don’t fucking believe it. You’re some kind of fucking genius. How did you do it?”

“Got lucky mostly.”

“But you just drilled that fuck Franko. Without any hesitation. Killing someone with your own hands. Fuck that can’t be easy,” said the man who had never killed anyone in his life.

“It’s not. But after the first it one it comes easier.”

“The first? What do you mean?”

“I killed my stepfather. Got off scott free just like I will this time,” Angel replied matter of factly.

Robert was stunned, having a hard time digesting the words. “No, not possible. Kendra would have told me. She told me all about you.”

“She doesn’t know. You want to know why?”

He didn’t answer.

“Not because she would have left me. She would have understood more than anyone. But because she loved me so much it would have eaten at her. She would have worried about me, what it was doing to me and it would have eaten at her all the time. She was just like that, see? She cared that much. But it didn’t bother me. There was no reason to worry her. He was a bastard. I wish I could have killed him sooner.”

She looked around at the dead men. “But with things like that you have wait till the right opportunity comes.”

Robert didn’t like the tone of the conversation. Why would Angel tell her she had killed her stepfather? Why give him that dangerous information?

“Anyway, you have what you want Robert. High Lights is all yours now. How does it feel?” He could sense the genuine curiosity behind the question.

“Angel, I can’t tell you how it feels.” He smiled. “I can’t describe it. This is the best of day of my life. The best day I will ever have. You gave it to me. I’ll never be able to pay you back.”

“You don’t have to. I said we would both get what we want. I kept my promise.”

He laughed. “You sure did. You sure the fuck did.” Robert was still dazed. He couldn’t believe what was happening.

“And I’ll keep my promise,” he continued almost a delirious stream of consciousness now. “You get Kendra back. Tonight. We both get what we want, just like you said.” And Robert meant it. He didn’t have to worry about Angel or Kendra turning him in for killing Marius and Sarkosian because he hadn’t. Angel had done it. And it would rid him of the Kendra problem too. Let Angel deal with it.

Like Angel said, getting off scott free; he more than anyone.

Angel walked over to the suitcase filled with one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. She picked it up. “I’m keeping this.”

“Sure,” Robert agreed. “You can have the coke too. You earned it.”

“Naw. I don’t want that shit.”

“Ok, then I’ll take it. I paid for it.”

She shook her head. “No, Robert. See with all that coke here the cops will think it was a drug deal that went bad. That’s how it needs to be. It has to stay.”

“Oh yeah. I see what you mean,” he said reluctantly.

She picked up Marius 45 automatic and walked back to him, slowly, her boot heels pounding loudly on the pavement in that dark lot now that there was nothing but silence.

“I came here for two things but Kendra wasn’t one of them. I’m not interested in getting her back, Robert.” She lifted the suitcase slightly. “I came for this and something else.”

Robert squinted at her not sure he was hearing right. “Huh?”

“I came here to kill you.”

“What?”

“You can’t give her back. She’s fried, gone. What would I do with her? Wait for her to kill me?”

Robert shook his head. Angel moved closer, click, click, click went her heels. Suddenly it seemed very lonely out there, just him and Angel…and three dead men.

Three dead men the little killer in front of him was responsible for.

He looked at the gun hanging at the end of her limp arm.

“You think I don’t know what was going to happen in Marius’ house tomorrow night? You think I don’t know you programmed Kendra to kill me?”

Robert was aghast, his face turned white. She knew! All along she knew!

“You must have really thought I was stupid. Just some dumb, love struck pathetic clinging loser, right?” She gave him a smile that said the rest, without having to voice it out loud. Exactly what I wanted you to think.

Robert’s shook his head slowly as it sagged on his neck. He put his face in his hands, stunned to his core by this revelation. He felt like he had been kicked in the balls with a steel toed boot.

Yes, I thought you were exactly that. A dumb, stupid loser. Look at you, look how you acted. The way you crawled into my office, beat down, so pathetic, to join the club. You played the part so well all the time three steps ahead of me…..just a fucking kid. How could this be?

He cast his eyes on the three, dead silent men prone on the ground. How could I have known? How could any of them? How could any of us have known?

Robert shut his eyes, thinking back on when he had asked Kendra everything about Angel. If you had only told her that you murdered your stepfather then she would have told me and I would have known what you are. I would have been prepared, done things differently.

The poetic justice that Angel had loved Brianna too much to even consider putting that burden of knowledge on her, of what she had done years ago was not lost to Robert. She had loved Brianna too much to ever tell her. It was love. And it fucked me.

Robert shook his head. Funny how things worked in life.

Maxin took a deep breath and opened his eyes. She had fooled him completely but unlike the others he was still alive and was determined to stay that way. He had to pull the right strings to walk out of this and so he began.

“But that’s why you did all this. I know it is. All the shit you went through, it was all for her. You asked for her back. I know it’s all about her. You love her.”

“I lied. I was playing you, like you said. I played all of you. Kendra too.”

“No, no, no. You love her. I know you do.”

“I love Brianna. I will forever. But she’s dead. You killed her.”

“Angel, wait a minute here. Think about this. I can give her back to you. I’m not kidding. I’ll program her back. It won’t be hard. I swear to you.”

“No,” she said softly. “One thing you will never do is fuck with her mind again. Ever.”

Robert stared at her. She looked so different than the wide eyed innocent young girl he had known all these weeks. Her face was almost alabaster in the dim light, like a ghostly specter, her lovely expressive wide blue eyes mere slits. Her full lips now a tight, small bloodless gash.

He looked at the dead men again; lying cold at this dilapidated lot surrounded by woods and animals. Suddenly it seemed to Robert the worst fate anyone could have. His skin felt damp and clammy.

He spoke with all the sincerity he could muster. “Look Angel, I know how to do it. It will be like it was. You can have her back.” He wasn’t really sure he could do it as screwed up as Kendra was but he was talking a blue streak now out of fear, looking for some edge, leverage, a weakness to exploit in Angel.

“Yeah, so I can have a fucking robot who loves me? Because you put the thoughts into her head? Your thoughts in her head to make her love me? Your thoughts. I had the real thing till you destroyed her. Fuck that,” she spat.

Angel stared at him with blood in her eyes. When she spoke her voice was barely audible. “Do you have any idea how beautiful she was inside? Not outside, like you see. Inside, where I saw. How amazing she was? You have no idea….”

She barred her lips like an animal, showing her shiny white canines. “You tore her mind to pieces!” she barked out in agony, causing Robert to flinch at the force of it, her voice ricocheting around the dark lot and in his head.

“No! It’s not like that at all. I can show you.”

“No,” she hissed.

Robert held out his hands. “We had a fucking deal! You promised me! We had a deal!”

Angel sounded calm again, reasonable as she spoke. “I kept my deal with you. I didn’t let them kill you. You own the club all by yourself now. Now I’m gonna keep the deal with myself. I’ve waited for this, forever, you and me alone.”

“No, don’t! Don’t kill me. Please. I can help you, give you so much. Anything. I have so much to live for! Please Angel!”

“You were dead the second you fucked with Brianna.”

Angel raised the gun.

Robert held out his hands defensively. Suddenly a thought came to him, a way to get out of this, to force Angel to let him survive. It was a dangerous gambit but it was the only expedient left to him: The truth mingled with a threat; preying on Angel’s love for Brianna and what would happen if he died.

Her one weakness.

“Listen to me Angel! You’re right. I did program Kendra to kill you. But you see what that means don’t you?”

Angel knew exactly what it meant. She had for a long time.

“She hates you. She wants to kill you. That’s not going to change unless I fix it. I can fix this. I can fix her. If you kill me you won’t ever get her back. She will hate you forever! I made her hate you! She’ll come after you! She will hunt you down no matter what. You need me! You don’t have a choice. I know you despise me, you have that right. I fucked things up. But think about the situation you’re in. You’re smart. Think, think Angel. Think about that good and hard.”

Angel stared at him, watching him use her love for Brianna yet again.

“Think now. You do me and she’s gone for good. She will hate you forever. You will never have her. She will come for you Angel. She will come to kill you. Then what will you do, kill her if you can? How will that feel? Only I can stop all that.”

He forced an understanding smile. “I know you’re smart. So smart. Think about it. We can do this. Together. Make it all right again. Don’t do anything crazy. Think about how much you love her. How much she loved you. She will love you again. Just like before.”

Angel did think. She had been thinking about this moment for so fucking long.

Angel smirked at him, no feeling or pity or emotion at all.

“This one is for Brianna.”

She pulled the trigger and the large 45 caliber bullet from Marius’ gun ripped into Robert’s stomach. He never imagined something could hurt so much. The pain was beyond comprehension. He dropped to his knees.

“Does that hurt, Robert? I heard in the movies that nothing hurts like being shot in the gut. Is it true?”

Robert screamed, holding his stomach, the echoes bouncing around the parking lot.

“You can scream louder than that, Robert. I know you can. I’ve heard you yell louder in your office. Let’s try again. This one is for me.”

Bam! Another slug followed the first into the same spot. This time it ripped through the hand on his stomach before it entered there.

And Robert did scream louder, much, much louder, clutching at his stomach, trying to keep his intestines from falling out of the gaping maw that used to be his belly.

Angel stood and watched, her blue eyes so dead, savoring and soaking in every tortured sound that emanated from him. To her it didn’t sound like screams at all, nothing horrific, more like sublime music.

“And these are for all the other girls you must have fucked over and ruined in your miserable life.”

Angel pointed the gun at his stomach and pulled the trigger, then pulled it again, and again, and again. After the fourth shot the screams finally stopped.

Robert lay on his back, staring up into the night sky, his back pressed on the hard, cold asphalt as his heart began to fail.

The last thing he saw were the stars yet again only instead of the warm welcoming glow of a few minutes ago they seemed cruelly inscrutable, coldly amused as though privy to a sadistic insiders joke that only now he was aware of. His last fading thoughts were of that fishing trip with his father and those stars.

Then he saw no more stars and thought nothing at all.

Angel took out the gun she had killed Franko and Marius with and put it in Robert’s hand. She pointed it at the sky and pulled the trigger with his finger. It was important for the police to find the power burns on his hand along with his prints.

Angel moved towards Sarkosian slowly. Even though the tight shot pattern around his heart indicated no chance of survival she just couldn’t believe he was dead. His gun lay a few feet from his right hand. But his eyes seemed to looking right at her. Did his hand just move a bit? His chest rise softly? She was getting creeped out.

She almost expected him to sit up and grab her and give her that amused, the-joke-is-on-you look he had given her at the bar every time they talked. She had to know he was dead. There was no way in hell she could not know for sure. Not with him. She reached out, stretching her arm, not getting too close and took his wrist feeling for a pulse, holding her breath.

Nothing. She dropped his arm fast.

She exhaled loudly. Sarkosian, the terror of LA had been dead before he hit the ground.

She noticed his left hand clutched around something. She leaned in, looking closer. It was a long, thin knife, a very wicked piece of steel. He must have brought it into his hand when he started walking towards her. She had never noticed him do it even thought her eyes had been glued to him. She felt a chill down to her bones and retreated from him quickly, her heart suddenly racing.

She moved to Franko. Angel knew her bullet had entered his head and she knew his face must be a ruin. She didn’t want to see her handiwork but she felt she had to. Something inside forced her to walk to him, the man she had used so ruthlessly to achieve her ends.

He had never hurt her and only through misfortune and circumstance became an integral part of her plan. It was his bad luck to be the money liaison with Sarkosian.

She had seduced him and eventually made him love her as she looked for information to use and through him had mined pure gold that she had formulated her whole plan around. This could not have happened without him nor brought to fruition without him lying there dead.

He was not a good man and he had been venal enough to allow her to persuade him to bed Marius but he had died alone, scared, confused, a horrible way to go, all thanks to Angel and she understood that completely.

She looked upon the grotesque, bloody mask of his face, the face she used to kiss with false passion. It was as bad as she imagined, no longer even human. It was her doing and she would have to live with it. She looked long and hard, burning the horrific image of what she had wrought permanently into her mind in a way she would never forget.

She gave him one last look and turned away.

She walked over to Marius and leaned down putting his gun back in his limp hand. She reached out and touched his cheek. “Marius..Marius,” she said softly.

The great and feared Marius Sulla, an evil man who had destroyed countless lives and families but who had treated her with nothing but kindness and respect. One of the few people in her life who had done so. She knew his human side, his good side, she had seen it many times and she knew he had strong feelings for her. He had trusted her and the poisonous lies that had flowed from her lips like sweet honey had cost him his life.

Somehow, something about him, how he looked at her, treated her, talked to her, made love to her had touched a strong emotional cord within her.

He was so smart and such a dichotomy. The most unusual man she had ever met; a gangster, a killer but a man with a code of honor. She thought back about how Franko, through greed, had finally acquiesced to her going out with Marius. She knew even if Marius had been destitute he never would have let a girlfriend of his ever be touched by another man no matter how much could be gained. It was all about character and Marius had it in spades.

But Angel knew she had no choice than to kill him as well.

The first problem with him would be the money. She wanted it and she was going to have it. Would he let her have it? Who knew?

But there was even a bigger issue at play. As much as she liked him, she had no intention of staying with him. Even if she was straight she could not be the lover of a gangster.

She had watched him so many times while she read books or listened to music, for hours, turning events over in his mind until he deciphered the answer to a particular question he was working on. He would be totally silent, completely compartmentalized from the world as this process played out. And she was sure some of those answers spelled real bad news for people who thought they were smart, who thought they had fooled him.

She knew given time, especially after she ditched him, he would replay all that happened this night again and again, whisky in hand, by the pool, dwelling on the death of Sarkosian.

He would add two and two and come up with her lies and betrayal. She knew he would. His Byzantine mind would eventually unravel enough of her scheme for him to know. She just couldn’t risk it. Not with someone that smart.

And ultimately, she knew the full equation boiled down to just this: If you were going to commit murder, as she had three years ago, or multiple murders, as she had this night you just couldn’t leave a single witness.

Not if you wanted to get away with it.

She had made it quick and painless for him, he never felt or saw it coming and she was glad for that. She also knew that if he had been in her shoes, trying to accomplish everything she was he would admire and approve of her plan. He would have come up with something just like it. He was like that. If he were alive now and knew what she had done he would have respected her all the more.

And then he would have killed her for her betrayal.

But she understood that brilliant, facile mind knew nothing now and never would again.

His beautiful face looked peaceful as she spoke with true tenderness. “I appreciate the offer to make your gangsterette. I know you could have taught me and we could have run this town. In other circumstances, if I was someone else, I would have taken you up on it.”

If I didn’t have a conscience.

But she did.

She leaned down and gave him a soft farewell kiss on the lips.

Angel rose, picked up the suitcase and started walking.

And the dead lay silent for eternity: Robert Maxin, Marius Sullas, Franko Little, Sarkosian; no other requiem to mark their vicious lives and violent passing than the fading echos and footfalls of boots on asphalt.

The boots of the young girl who had beaten them all.

Kendra was doing a line of coke off the counter in front of her space in the stripper’s dressing room at High Lights. She looked in the mirror and smiled. She looked so fucking hot.

Suddenly Candi burst in crying. “Kendra! Robert’s dead!” she yelled. “Him and a bunch of others at some warehouse. It’s on the news!”

Kendra grabbed Candi roughly by her bra, jerking her forward. “Are you fucking serious bitch?” she growled.

“Yes! It’s all over the local news!”

Kendra let go of Candi’s bra, pushing her away and turned back to the mirror. She snarled and punched it with frightening force as all the other strippers, except Candi jumped, gasped and ran out of the room.

Kendra looked on, her fractured, distorted, shattered reflection returned to her in the broken shards of glass.

Kendra flew up the stairs to Roberts’s office. She knew the gear was in his small personal safe. She knew the combination.

She had images of cops pouring into the club and taking the glasses and drugs and control boxes. She was panting and shaking as she tried to combination. She was so desperate to get her gear she couldn’t get her quivering hands to stop on the right numbers. “Mother fucker!” she yelled in frustration.

Finally she got it open. There is was, her personal paradise sitting there waiting for her like it knew all the time she would come, irresistibly under its control, to be under its lovely spell. Her heart was pounding as she grabbed it and ran to the door. She didn’t turn or look at anyone when she exited the building, ignoring Candi’s tearful, pleading screams for her.

On the drive to her and Angel’s apartment she began to suspect her old lover had somehow been behind Robert’s demise. She knew intimately how much Angel hated him and she knew the bitch still harbored hopes of getting her away from Robert.

Carlos Santos, AKA Mr. Grey was lounging in bed, clothed in silk monogrammed pajamas. It was the finest Chinese silk and felt like a soft second skin. It had been sent to him as a gift from an acquaintance in China. He was eating Russian caviar, the very best in the world and insanely expensive but he had not paid for it. It was sent by another acquaintance in Russia as a gift. Santos had many acquaintances from his years of covert government work and he was the recipient of many gifts.

But at this moment he was not thinking about how nice the silk felt on his skin or the caviar tasted in his mouth or his acquaintances. What had his undivided attention was what the female mobile reporter broadcasting from a warehouse on the local news was saying on his 85 inch state of the art 4K HDTV, another gift he had received, worth thirty thousand dollars, this time from an acquaintance in Japan.

The reporter looked intently at the camera like she was trying to drill a hole through it. “The names of the dead have been released, Marius Sullas and a close associate of his known to police as Sarkosian, both reputed underworld figures in the valley though never charged or convicted of any crimes. Also deceased are Robert Maxin, proprietor of the popular strip club High Lights and a man he employed as a bouncer, Franko Little.”

The reporter turned around dramatically, peering at the police tape and the officers swarming around the crime scene like bees around the hive, ratcheting up the tension, directing the viewers to the massacre scene. Oh she’s good, thought Santos.

She continued in a conspiratorial tone, “Police sources also tell us a large cache of drugs were found on the scene, indicating that this could well have been a drug deal gone very wrong.”

Santos clicked off the TV and popped some more caviar in his mouth.

“Robert, how did you walk into that ambush, soldier?” he asked. “Didn’t you learn your lessons?”

Another friend dead by violence, certainly not the first in Santos’ life and doubtfully the last. Robert’s problems were over but in dying he laid a big one right in Carlos’ silk laden lap.

The glasses, control box and the drug were still out there and that would not do. He had told Robert that when the year was up and Kendra was totally, irrevocably under his sway that he was to return them to Santos.

Santos was one of the few who had access to that equipment and if it was found by the police or a reporter they would cause inquiry. They would be tested, perhaps handed over to the FBI and the FBI may then give it to the CIA or NSA all looking for answers as to what it was. And eventually his department would know of it and then there would be hell to pay.

His particular recondite branch of government would administer lie detector tests with highly specialized drugs to determine who had stolen and given away the gear.

And if he was found out, as he surely would, he may just be disappeared. Or worse, forced to wear his own pair of dark glasses and take that purple drug. Then who knows what would happen to him? Just another suicide of a burned out spook? Or a suicide mission he would gladly perform with a very compliant mind. It had been done before.

No, this would not do at all.

He suspected who had the glasses and drug for the moment. He had made his living guessing events correctly and this was something he was intimately familiar with. He knew of the drugs vicious, unbreakable addictive quality and on top of that the lust he had instilled in the young stripper for more. He figured Kendra Kelly had moved quickly to take what was the most important thing in her life as soon as she heard of Robert’s death. With his resources it would be little matter to find her.

He had to get it back.

Angel opened the door to her apartment and Sparky was on her in a flash. She let herself fall to the floor and he licked her face in frenzy, hopping about like a ballet dancer. She hugged him tight, reveling in his love and warmth. “I told you I would be back, sweety,” said to the fevered dog.

She shot her arms up in the air laughing and smiling, thrilling to the feeling of her plan that had worked to perfection. “I’m the bad ass girl of all Los Angeles, Sparky! I am such a total bad ass!! Well at least today I am! Fuck yeaahhh!!! I did it! It worked! I got that fucker for Brianna. I did, I did, yeah I did! He is so fucking dead! Whooooo!” she howled in pure joy.

“Yeahhh Brianna! I got his sketchy ass for you!!Whoooooo!!!!,” she yelled again at the top of her lungs. Angel laughed and giggled, flush with her victory this night. She couldn’t stop. She had wanted to kill Robert more than anything in her young life and she had done it.

Angel ran to her bedroom and retrieved the money she had taken from Franko’s stash and piled it in the suitcase with the warehouse money.

So much money. Four hundred and sixty thousand dollars in total. The amount seemed unfathomable to her.

“You know what this is Sparky? It’s our future! College tuition and more. We’re gonna make it!” She hugged and kissed him.

She retrieved Sparky’s squeaky toy and ran back to him. She gave it to him and he chewed on it over and over in delight, “squeak, squeak” went the toy. She watched her beloved dog and couldn’t stop grinning. She watched him, enjoying the moment; all smiles, pretty blue eyes flashing with life.

But even in the electric excitement of victory Angel’s mind was working yet again and she was already thinking ahead, as always. She quickly put a leash around her dog’s neck.

“Ok Sparky. We gotta ditch this town quick.”

As they hurried down the sidewalk Angel thought, Yeah, we’re gonna make it…as long as Kendra doesn’t kill me first.

She knew there was one more reckoning to be had, the final one, but according to her plan, it wasn’t going to be this night.

Kendra slithered quietly into their apartment much like a serpent depicted on the gold bands she often wore that fit so perfectly on her lovely arms.

“Angel! Angel! Where are you? Baby, are you here? Hey baby, I need you,” she sang out sweetly. No sign of her. Sparky didn’t come bounding out. He was gone too. She knew for sure.

The anger Kendra felt was like a blowing volcano, her enmity for Angel spewing out like red hot magma shooting miles high. Robert was gone, dead; lost to her forever.

Kendra just couldn’t fathom how her Robert, her brilliant, perfect Robert who always had all the answers for her life and had done so much for her had let that stupid, dumb, begging, worthless piece of shit bitch get over on him. How had she killed him? How had she done it? She knew Angel. She was so fucking pathetic and weak and useless. It baffled her and made her head throb with a massive headache.

And further stoking her anger and despair was that with the events of tonight she would not get the delicious experience to get off on killing Marius, Sarkosian and Angel.

She was now denied the chance to experience the orgasms from killing them on Robert’s command she instinctively knew would be unlike anything had ever experienced. Orgasms that would change her life even more and continue to shape her mind, taking her down this perfect road she was on and was so eager to explore to its fullest limits.

And this denial made her explode with loss like she had never felt. And it was all the fault of that lying bitch that had used her for so long.

Robert might be dead, but his final command was still ingrained in the very cells of her body. She had to kill the three. Two were denied her but there was still the one.

Kendra thrust her strong arms to the sky and she wailed one word at the top of her lungs, with a guttural sound more animal than human, laced with primal rage.

“Angel!!!”