The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 16

THE BEST LAID LIES….

Angel and Marius hit it off and soon became an item. He found not only her looks strongly appealing to him but he loved her spunky, fiery confident nature and vivacious personality. She loved to laugh, have fun and was a match for his mental acumen. She also didn’t take any shit, just like him.

Marius proved an amazingly adept lover, gentle, giving, tender, always putting her needs first, forever making sure she was happy, that she was satisfied. Having sex was with him was actually enjoyable, the first time she had ever felt that way with a man.

Angel learned things about Marius as they got closer. She discovered he had powerful sense of honor within himself in dealing with those he was close to and respected. He word was his bond; better than any contract draw up by million dollar lawyers. If he told you he would do something, made you a promise, it was already done.

He had explicit faith in his judgment about things, it was a point of tremendous pride with him and if he was wrong about something he would go to any lengths to correct the error himself and not blame or use others to rectify the situation. Angel found these qualities so very admirable and so rare in others.

She learned some of his history. When she asked him about the scars on his hands and eyebrows, the slightly bent nose, he told her about his days in the Blood Sport game. She could sense the joy and excitement in his face and eyes as he regaled her with some stories of his toughest battles. He never looked as happy in any other thing as when he recounted those days of his youthful fury and triumphs and she could see the years melt from him as spoke of that time and place. He told her flat out it had been the best time of his life. She knew it was those battles, one on one, just him and another, the ultimate test of skill and pride and honor, no help or aid from others that he so loved to the core and really distilled who and what he was right to this day.

And she found this facet of him particularly interesting. It was like some kind of Jack London fiction but in this case, his case, all true. He hadn’t written about that life, he had lived it. He had conquered in it, risen to the top of the hill. She listened, riveted to every word he said about it, watching him so intently. It told her so much about him.

Angel had to juggle Marius and Franko. It wasn’t so hard because Marius had an incredibly vast legitimate and illicit empire that ran all over LA and its neighboring towns and suburbs. Most nights he was busy but the weekends were for her alone.

Angel had told Franko she was seeing Marius at the behest of Robert. Franko at first resisted this development strenously, she was his girl he insisted, but Angel told him she was looking for angles to play for them. Over time she wore him down. He was ultimately won over by Angel’s argument that this could shave months or more off the time it took him to get the stake money to start his own business in San Diego and they could finally leave High Lights together. When she made this point the larcenous Little finally saw the light and became excited. Little knew Marius had more money than Croesus and a million ways to make it. Who knew where this could lead?

Angel and Franko were eating supper going over the many financial avenues that her being around Marius might lead them to.

“I need a gun,” she said.

“What?”

“Cuz Marius is a dangerous man. He’s around dangerous men. He has dangerous enemies. I want to be able to protect myself.”

Franko laughed. “Look, you gotta point, but what’s a girl like you going to do with a gun even if you had to use it?”

“My step father was a gun nut. He had dozens of them. He took me shooting. It was one of his fun family activities he did with me,” she deadpanned. “I know how to shoot.”

Franko raised an eyebrow. “Really? He did you a good turn there. That’s a good skill to have.” He grinned, “Especially in our line of work.”

“Yeah. He taught me about a lot of things and how to do stuff that needed done,” she replied.

And so Franko got Angel an unregistered Sig P-228 nine millimeter.

Kendra sat in the chair in Robert’s office naked, her full pink lips slightly open giving her face a sensuous look. He wasn’t at the club but earlier he had told her to go there take drug out of his safe, give herself two shots, put on the control box and wear the glasses for four hours. He debated giving her another large dose of the drug but he had to be sure this would go down the way he wanted.

She seemed primed to do it but what would happen when she finally had to point the gun? He knew she would kill Marius without hesitation but Angel would be in the room too. He had never seen a truer, more powerful, unbreakable love as these two girls had. Would she hesitate holding a gun, commanded to kill Angel, while seeing her in the flesh, looking right in to her face, her eyes? Even now he had doubts about that. He couldn’t take a chance. If Kendra hesitated for even a second seeing Angel, thinking about killing her, he knew Marius would instantly turn the tables, kill her and then his own death would follow closely behind.

And even if she killed Marius but spared Angel he would be truly, deeply fucked. He couldn’t allow that either.

Robert had to turn Kendra into a cold, vicious, implacable killing machine. Even more, he had to turn her into someone who desired to kill, even the person who had been more important to her than anything else in the world. He needed a Sarkosian and so he determined to do just that to Kendra.

She rubbed her shaved pussy slowly, mentally and physically exalting in having another session: the black glasses over her eyes, the purple drug coursing through her body. Three empty bottles of the drug were on the floor with the syringe, the tourniquet still wrapped around one of her arms and the control box hugging the other.

Robert had told her to inject two but she craved more so she had done the third. The voice inside had told her how good it would be and Kendra agreed totally with that advice.

She repeated the commands entering her willing mind from the black box on her arm, streaming through the ear buds, shaping it with Robert’s thoughts as her pussy leaked on her thighs, ass, the chair and floor.

“I want to kill Angel, Sarkosian and Marius.”

“Killing them is better than sex.”

“I want to kill whoever Robert tells me too.”

“Killing Angel will get me off.”

“I hate Angel. I’ve always hated Angel.”

“Angel wants to steal Robert from me.”

“Angel thinks she’s better than me.”

“Angel hates me. She always hated and used me.”

“Killing Angel will make me so happy.”

“I’ve always fantasized about killing Angel.”

“I want to kill Angel, Sarkosian and Marius.”

“I need to kill Angel, Sarkosian and Marius.”

“I’ve always wanted to kill for Robert. Killing for him turns me on.”

“Killing Angel will complete me into Robert’s slave.”

“Being Robert’s slave is all I ever wanted. I love Robert.”

Kendra moaned and panted and came over and over at the new thoughts and ideas that molded her shattered, defenseless, eager mind.

Angel was at the club, working the night shift so this night Kendra was alone lying on the couch in her and Angel’s apartment and very relaxed. She had eaten a Percocet and crushed up and snorted another with a big whisky chaser. Now she was just enjoying that floating feeling.

Sparky was lying on top of her, sleeping his head between her breasts. She was watching his face and slowly petting his round head.

She was topless, wearing only lace panties. She adored going topless at home, showing off her build, her perfect breasts and her ripped tummy. It made her so horny. It had the same effect on Angel. And Kendra wanted that.

“You like to get your head between my tits just like everyone else, don’t you boy?” she said softly to the sleeping dog.

She was spending most her free time with Angel now, being a facsimile of Brianna, rebuilding that bond, that trust; making sure her hooks were in nice and deep, stoking Angel’s insatiable love for her like throwing wood in a stove fire.

She was leading Angel by her cute nose, and in this case, also her sweet, young, shaved pussy. The deviousness of it filled Kendra with warmth and satisfaction.

She smiled knowing soon everything would be alright.

As she petted Sparky she softly sang the lyrics of the song that she was playing on the stereo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvXPeWn1Dhg

“And I don’t know what’s happened to me…”

“No I don’t know what happened to me...”

“I guess the devil’s back…”

“I guess the devil’s back…”

She touched Sparky’s black wet nose with her finger.

His soft brown loving eyes opened.

“What are you gonna do when your precious Angel is gone, Sparky? After I do her? Just you and me then, huh? I know you would tell her if you could because you love her. But you can’t, can you? You’re just a dog. You’re as helpless and clueless as she is. You can’t do a thing to help her.”

Kendra giggled and scratched Sparky’s head.

High Lights was rockin’ and rollin’ on this Wednesday night. The place was always jam packed now even on week nights.

Kendra was drawing herds of people in with her wild, exotic acts that were getting crazier and more risqué by the week and Angel had developed a huge following too. The site of her, so young and innocent looking in face but so adult and sexualized, the fallen angel, was irresistible sensual cat nip to the crowds. And High Lights crowd, intoxicated with too much money, booze, drugs and exposed gyrating young female flesh demanded more and more sacrifices to their inner desires and demons that had to be appeased.

Appeasement of the crowds and the dark salacious inner masters that drove them was the coin of the realm now and Robert was more than happy to honor those demands, sacrificing Angel and Kendra on more and more shifts.

Sometimes when things were really on fire, as it was tonight, it seemed like High Lights was world unto itself, a dream, an illusion and to some an addictive nightmare they couldn’t extricate themselves from that existed apart from the entire world outside its steel double doors. And once you were in, somehow you just couldn’t get out. Not for long. It was always there, beaconing, calling, pulling at the core of you and releasing the worst of you.

The club seemed to have taken on a life of its own, as though it had passed some unnatural demarcation line into dark, ethereal sentience, become a living entity that was drawing and feeding on everyone who entered it, workers and customers alike.

There was a wildness in the air now that had never been there before.

Angel was exhausted having danced for hours. She had collapsed on the nearest bar stool she came to. She normally never drank much in the club but tonight she was throwing down screw drives like they were water.

Franko was at the door as usual, exchanging surreptitious glances and quick smiles with her.

On this night, very unusual for him, Robert was not in his office aerie, but instead on the floor in a back table against the wall.

Angel watched him but he was engaged in smoking a lost in thought, watching the dancers, tallying that next chunk of change they would line his pocket with.

Then the announcer spoke up. “And now introducing the star of High Lights, everyone’s erotic dream…Kendra Kelly!”

The crowd exploded in yells and applause, many standing up.

Angel didn’t even look up. She couldn’t. It was all so sordid, so mind numbing.

“And tonight,” the announcer continued, his voice pitch rising with each word, “Kendra will dance and entrance you with a song she is dedicating to a very special person in her life!”

Angel’s head popped up. Kendra was looking right at her.

The song started.

Angel’s breath caught. For a moment she thought she couldn’t breathe. It felt like she was having a heart attack as the songs words played out.

Do you believe in heaven above
Do you believe in love
Don’t tell a lie don’t be false and untrue
It all comes back to you
Open fire!
On my burning heart
I’ve never been lucky in love
My defenses are down
A kiss or a frown
I can’t survive on my own
If a girl walks in and carves her name in my heart
I’ll turn and run away
Everyday we’ve all been led astray
It’s hard to be lucky in love
It gets in your eyes
It’s making you cry
Don’t know what to do
Don’t know what to do
You’re looking for love
Calling heaven above
Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now

Kendra danced soft and slow, lovingly moving he body on stage. Gone were the wild, physical moves that had become her stock and trade. No salacious fuck me looks or vacant animal gazes from her. This dance was an emotional adoring homage to one person in the audience

She looked so calm, lost, at peace with the world, in her own special place, like a girl deeply in love and the sight of it mesmerized the crowd, dropping them in awed, hypnotized silence, including Angel.

And has the music and words and Kendra weaved that magical spell, Kendra looked only at Angel and Angel only at her. Kendra smiled at her. But it was not Kendra’s smile, no, it was all Brianna Brandt: Happy, shy and so in love.

Angel glanced first at Robert then turned to Franko but both were stock still, their attention riveted to the stage and girl who occupied it with the full force of her personality and what she was doing.

Empty dreams can only disappoint
In a room behind your smile
But don’t give up,
Don’t give up
You can be lucky in love
It gets in your eyes
It’s making you cry
Don’t know what to do
Don’t know what to do
You’re looking for love
Calling heaven above
Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now, right now.

And when it was over, a performance like no one had ever seen before, gone was the blistering volcanic eruption of the fans that always flowed from a Kendra Kelly dance. This time you could hear a pin drop at that moment in that club.

Kendra didn’t strut around on stage, soaking in all those stares as she usually did after a dance, not this time for she simply gave Angel a tentative, beautiful smile, seemingly seeking approval, and small, girlish, so sweet wave of her hand.

Angel smiled and waved back. Kendra turned and walked off.

Angel turned to Robert and there he sat, looking right at her grinning. He nodded his head and raised his glass to her in salute.

Angel looked down and noticed something funny. The screwdriver in her glass moved making concentric circles in the yellow liquid.

She stared at the glass, not understanding why. Then it happened again.

But this time she knew. It was the tears falling from her cheeks into the drink.

Angel lay in bed with Sparky, who looked lovingly into her eyes. She slowly stroked his head in almost exact replication of Sparky and Kendra just a few nights ago.

“It’s just about time. I’m in tight with Marius. I’ve been at his house with him and he lets me go there alone. He trusts me. I’ve told Robert everything. He’s gonna make his move. All I have to do is unlock Marius’ door when we are there and it’s all over. Brianna can kill him then Robert will have what he wants and me and Brianna can be together again and get the hell out of here. I want this to happen so much.” She looked at Sparky and he licked her face.

She sighed. “I want it so much Sparky but it’s not gonna happen that way.”

Angel had thought long and hard about the scenario Kendra had laid out to her of the murder since she was told of it. But she had realized instantly, the moment Kendra told her the plan there was something untenable about it. That something had been left out.

There was no way on earth Robert would let her go knowing he had engineered a murder. She could tip off the cops about who had planned it; she could go to Sarkosian and tell him. That knowledge would give her the power position over him for the rest of their lives no matter how far apart they were physically and she knew Robert could never countenance that threat even for a moment let alone the rest of his life. And she knew how he would prevent that from happening. The exact same way she would in Robert’s shoes.

Angel closed her eyes and sighed. She shook her head morosely contemplating this ultimate betrayal by Kendra, engineered by Robert, digesting just how callous, brutal and mendacious a situation this had all devolved into. When she spoke to her precious Sparky it tore at her guts to express it all aloud, but she had to in order to make it real, to get her mind fixed around the fact of it, to fully accept it.

“What’s gonna happen is Kendra will shoot Marius and then she will kill me and Robert will have it all with no worries. I’ll die there. That’s what’s really gonna happen.”

For the last few weeks Kendra had pushed Angel to do the deed. Angel always spent Saturday nights at Marius’ palatial house and that was the perfect time. But she had always begged off: she wasn’t ready, she was scared, she was worried Marius didn’t trust her enough, something could go wrong. Kendra accepted these excuses like the loving girlfriend she pretended to be.

But finally, now, Angel would accept because this week was special. On Friday night Franko and Sarkosian would be making their exchange at the old warehouse and this was what Angel had been stalling for. Friday was one precious day before Saturday, the Saturday she would die at Kendra’s hand.

Monday night Kendra cooked supper for her then seduced her and they had the best sex imaginable. It happened a lot these days. Kendra suddenly was all sugar and sweetness.

Angel was impressed how real Kendra could make the lies look and sound. Robert had truly turned her into a first class immoral bitch. Brianna was so completely gone it was like she never existed in the first place. Angel did her best to appear happy and not reveal the broken heart that beat in her chest.

As they lay in bed Kendra started to run her beautiful toned arm over Angel’s side as they faced each other. Angel knew Kendra was trying to melt her by letting her feel that warm, firm arm she loved so much on her skin. The funny thing was, even with knowing that this girl was going to kill her in cold blood, it still was getting to her mind, her libido, her pussy. Her mind fuzzed up with animal lust as her pulse quickened even though they had just fucked not long ago. She just couldn’t help it when Kendra’s body touched hers. She mused that she was as addicted to Kendra’s body as any junkie was to smack.

“Baby,” cooed Kendra. “You will be at Marius’ house again this Saturday, right?”

Angel swallowed. Here it comes. “Yep.”

“He trusts you now, right? You know his alarm pass code? He lets you go there when you want, roam around without him? There is nothing holding us back now, is there? It’s like old times, you and me together, for each other against the world.”

“Yes, like old times. Just you and me against the world.”

“Will you do it Saturday?”

“Yes.”

Kendra beamed and kissed Angel. “I love you so much Angel. You did so well with Marius. You’re going to save me. I’ll never leave you again. Soon it will be just you and me, that bastard Robert in our rear view mirror. Forever. Like we always planned.”

“Like we always planned,” echoed Angel plastering a smile over the scream she held down, watching that beautiful perfect face and body of the woman she loved so much, so treacherous now. A body that now housed a blood thirsty monster instead of the loving caring, funny, intelligent girl she had planned to spend her life with.

Kendra went on, almost reading Angel’s thoughts. The gorgeous empty shell in bed with Angel still knew all the right buttons to push. This just twisted the knife harder in Angel’s gut. “I need to get away from Robert. I can’t take it anymore. I want to be myself again, I want to be Brianna, be free with you. We can still do everything we always planned. Have a great life together like this never happened. We just have to believe in each other again.” She ran her arm along Angel’s flat belly and it made her body shiver involuntarily with pleasure.

Angel smiled. “I believe in you Brianna, always, forever. We won’t let anything stop us. I’ll do it. I’ll be at his house at nine. We’ll eat dinner. Then I’ll take him to the bedroom for sex. I’ll come out before we start and turn off the alarm and unlock the back door. Come in around eleven cuz everything will be all set up.”

Late that night as Angel slept Kendra got up and retrieved one of the two guns Robert had given her from her purse, a 38 special. She was only wearing a thong and her breasts jutted out proudly their nipples painfully erect.

Her cunt and brain were burning up like they were on fire. Pussy juice was running down her strong thighs, making them glisten.

She had been fantasizing about killing Marius and Angel for the last two hours and she needed to cum like never before. The thought of doing them was driving her crazy with lust. It couldn’t happen soon enough. She had to fight the urge to blow Angel’s head off right this moment. She knew she would masturbate looking at their two bodies before she left Marius’ house. She never felt so totally controlled, so much a bad girl, so sexy, so content. She was born for this.

She pointed the gun at Angel’s head and mimicked shooting her, “Pow! pow!” she whispered as her sexy crooked grin spread across her face. Her pussy rocked and rolled with waves of sensual feeling.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she stuck the gun barrel into her cunt. She started fucking herself with it, slowly, lewdly sliding it in deep; cold steel in hot pussy.

Soon her whole body vibrated in pure, precise pleasure, every cell and atom in her hard body letting loose in micro explosions. Lights flashed in her eyes and seductive, wicked wanton blood thirsty whispers invaded her mind blocking all else out.

She bit her lower lip to bleeding to keep from crying out as she dropped to her knees, driven by the power of the orgasm and her body poured sweat and shook violently.

When the orgasm passed, she stayed there, on her knees, arms and head hanging limply, her bare, chiseled torso swaying back and forth, still feeling intermittent shock waves rip through her body, urged on by the pretty lights and lovely truths flowing in her head.

Finally she hauled herself up, put the gun away and lay in bed next to Angel.

As she drifted off, her eyes closed but bathed in a purple, pulsing haze of lights she smiled. She hoped someday Robert would let her kill again after she was through with Sarkosian, Sullas and Angel. It was just too much of a turn on, too much fun to stop at just this one time. She knew there were always other people out there to kill; so many totally wicked and delicious orgasms to be had.