The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 15

MURDER IN MIND.

Marius and Sarkosian were sitting on the huge veranda in the back of Marius’s house overlooking the night lights of the City of Angels. The heated swimming pool stood empty of people, lit up by underground lights. The party that had taken place there had ended long ago.

The only detritus left were two gorgeous naked girls on a couch passed out from the heroin they had been smoking all night supplied by Sarkosian. It was great stuff, Marius had imported it in from Afghanistan via Mexico but neither Marius nor Sarkoisian would ever touch it or any of the other high end drugs they pushed in LA and the Valley. The girls were curled up around each other dreaming lovely opium dreams.

Sarkosian took a drink and looked at the cars driving through the night like little fire ants. Most of them full of losers, suckers, working stiffs, scratching out a living, praying that crappy 401 would hold up, heading for high blood pressure, heart attacks and a pathetic retirement of clipping coupons, counting every depleting penny, drying up into desiccated husks

The people were sold a bill of goods to keep them nice and docile. Work hard, be loyal to your company, contribute to society and pay your taxes while their corporate masters were the complete antithesis of all those ideals. The American Nightmare passed off as a Dream.

The corporations and bosses had even invented a name for the end of the process: the Golden years, retirement; the carrot at the end of the stick. And when you finally got there, if you lived long enough, chances were you couldn’t eat what you wanted, drink what you liked, couldn’t walk right, couldn’t take a normal piss or shit, couldn’t even fuck anymore without all kinds of help. Take these pills to stay alive the doctors will say. What could be more golden? And the fools bought into it. Like being old and sick and broke was some kind of great reward for all those years of effort for other men’s wealth. How could they so willingly accept that yoke of slavery they were all put under in one form or another? It was like they were not even people, just equipment to be used.

Meanwhile he and Marius and other bold men experienced life to its fullest and plucked and enjoyed the sweet fruit their way of life offered.

Sarkosian chuckled softly at the thought.

A beautiful serving girl came over with a tray containing two new whiskeys even though both men were only halfway done with the drinks they had. She handed them the drinks studiously ignoring the two women.

“Thank you Maria. You may go home now. I have no more need of you tonight,” said Marius. Maria nodded and left without a word.

Marius lit up a cigarette and took a drink. He thought about how well smoking and drinking went together. Two of life’s great pleasures out of so many he had sampled in his forty two years.

“I’ve been thinking,” he said softly. “Robert…..he seems…troubled.”

Sarkosian sat silently. He knew Marius and when he started like this, soft and slow it meant he had been thinking something through very carefully, turning it over again and again looking at all the angles, weighing the odds. He waited to hear more not only because Marius was the most ferocious man Sarkosian had ever met he was by far the smartest. Sarkosian couldn’t remember a time when Marius made a mistake or had a misstep.

“I think our friend Robert is not only a very stupid man but he has a black hole in him.” Marius turned to Sarkosian. “This type of insecure man, he must keep trying to fill that hole to feel good. You know what the problem is with that?”

“Yeah, you can’t fill that hole. Not possible.”

Marius smiled and reached out and put his hand over Sarkosians’ and patted it approvingly. “You are smart.” He said it as fact and it was. Marius had made Sarkosian his right hand long ago for many reasons.

“People with that disease, they blow up eventually with envy, greed, want. The disease of more. It makes them unstable. And those around them….or those in business with them can get hurt in that explosion. I can tell when he talks to me, what he says, how he looks, what he wants, the explosion is coming.”

Marius had a decisive look on his face.

“I think maybe it is time we divest Robert from our business. Robert will not accept my offer. This I know already…so why wait? The club makes much money and it would be a shame to lose it because of one unstable man. Better for us to put someone from our group in charge. Maybe you, eh?”

Sarkosian could feel Marius gazing at him, looking for the reaction in his face, trying to read him. The truth was he didn’t know the answer just yet. Like Marius he preferred to mull big questions over for a while, lay out the pros and cons.

He loved roaming the streets and wasn’t sure he wanted to be tied up to the club that much. On the other hand it would make a great base for his operations and a meeting place for the men under his command. And of course it was a huge money maker.

“Let me think on that for a while.”

Marius nodded and Sarkosian could see yet more approval in Marius’ black eyes.

“I want to you arrange Robert’s divestment from the club, understand?”

Sarkosian turned to Marius. “I can lean on him with the buy-out offer. Leave him no choice. Push up the time table, give him a week. Market value. Put teeth into it. Make him understand.”

“No.”

“Throw him out?”

Marius shook his head ever so slightly, almost imperceptible and Sarkosian smiled. It was what he was hoping for. He hated that coward asshole Maxin with a passion and often fantasized about running his knife through his liver. Now the dream would become pure reality. He could send any number of his minions to do the deed but this job he craved to do himself not once removed by another’s hands.

“When do you want him…divested?”

“A month would be nice. Let’s first see what is up with these girls. If it’s a good thing we get that situated first then divest Robert. It will give you time to think as well if you want the club or I use another man.”

Sarkosian knew this was the signal for Marius to see the video. They often did not have to speak to each other to know what the other wanted next. They were that symbiotically close. Sarkosian handed his cell phone to Marius.

“The first video is Angel, the second Kendra.”

Marius played the first one watching Angel dance. Sarkosian studied Marius’ face intently but as always it was impassive. Marius was a great poker player.

“She is exquisite. Thank you for bringing her to my attention.”

While Marius had a thing for women with very young, innocent faces they always had to be of legal age. Marius was no pedophile.

Sarkosian often mused that Marius took to these young innocent looking woman as a way of reaching back to his early youth and recapturing some sort of innocence before he became what he was now. After all he figured, everyone was innocent once, even the dread Marius.

Marius then watched footage of Kendra. “Not my taste but to most men she would be irresistible.”

Marius handed the phone back to Sarkosian and sat for a while. Sarkosian could almost hear the gears in his bosses head turning in the quiet summer night.

“This Kendra. She would make a good asset for our stable. Our friends and partners would enjoy her as would our judges and police contacts. We could use her to get information. Men so love to talk stupidly about their lives and business to a stunning girl who can fuck well and make their cock feel good. And this girl can do that,” Marius said as a truism even though he had never met Kendra let alone bed her.

Sarkosian nodded.

“Men who think they are powerful like to impress such women. After all, what trouble could a mere girl be to a powerful man?” Marius chuckled darkly.

“And for those married men we would wish to have in alliance with us….she would test their fidelity to their sacred vows. And if they failed…..” Marius trailed off. He didn’t have to say the rest: Blackmail. Sweet, nasty blackmail, one of Sarkosian’s favorite dark arts.

Marius turned his impassive face squarely to Sarkosian.

“This Angel, have you spoken to her?”

Sarkosian knew it wasn’t really a question, just a nicety. Marius had fully expected him to vet the girl.

Sarkosian smiled. After dispensing with Kendra’s future like snacking on an appetizer, Marius was now moving onto the main course, what really interested him: Angel.

“She is very clever.”

Marius cocked his head ever so slightly.

“Only clever?”

He thought about Angel. He knew her mind was constantly active. He gleaned this from what she said, how she approached the queries and conversation he had thrown at her. And he had a definite sense that she was capable of doing things, perhaps very unusual things. But what were those things? This had excited Sarkosian. There was something about her, under that gentle demeanor and young, pretty face, like dark cold water with hidden eddies and tides under the sunny clear surface of a river.

He had hoped to find out what was under that surface, what was propelling such finely honed mental activity and learn about her in minute detail. But sadly she had pulled back, begun to stay clear of him after a while. He did not take this as an insult but conversely it actually increased his estimation of her.

Smart little Angel to stay far from me.

Sarkosian took a drink of whiskey.

“More so than that. She has depths to her. She is a thinker. She is intelligent.”

“Did you speak with her often?”

“A few times. Now she avoids me.”

Marius looked amused. “You said she was intelligent,” he said wryly.

Sarkosian couldn’t help but chuckle at the friendly dig. Marius did too. Their long friendship made these kinds of intimate japes special between them.

Smiling, Marius threw a slow motion right hook at Sarkosian’s head, who ducked and deflected it in slow motion, countering with a left hook of his own.

Both men grinned in delight at each other, then broke out in a rare laugh, for two men who almost never really laughed, as they reveled in their friendship and camaraderie.

Sarkosian was a contemporary of Marius, just four years younger at thirty eight and they had met long ago, bonded quickly and risen through the ranks of the gang together. When Marius had made his move for the throne Sarkosian had been instrumental in wiping out the former rulers closest hierarchy on that bloody night the crown had changed hands.

Marius did not hesitate in stating his intentions. It bespoke of the total trust he put in Sarkosian’s opinion. “Tell our friend Robert I would like to meet Angel. If she does not wish it don’t press. The decision is hers alone, understand?”

Sarkosian knew that despite the unspeakable things he had seen Marius do to both men and women in the line of business he never ever forced himself on a woman in his personal life. If she wasn’t interested he always backed off and behaved as a total gentleman. Of course he also had an endless line of women who would do anything to be with him.

“I will take care of all of it,” replied Sarkosian.

Marius stared out at the stunning view of LA beneath him, the city he owned. Then he looked over at the two gorgeous naked girls.

“Enough business. Let us relax and enjoy the sights.”

Robert’s answer came and when it did he felt like he was receiving a clarion call to the Promised Land; perpetual milk and honey to come. Only it would be power and money, so much the better.

Sarkosian had called him. He told him that Sullas wanted to have dinner with Angel. Then he said something that he suspected might eventually happen. Marius was going on weekend retreat on his boat with some friends in a few weeks and he wanted Kendra to come along. The implications were obvious. She was going to start working for Marius as a sex toy.

You aint never making that trip, Marius, you mother fucker and neither is Kendra, thought Robert.

He pondered over all the opponents The Great Marius must have faced over the years; other violent, savage hoods he had destroyed or conquered to get to be the apex predator of the LA underworld. And soon he would be laid low by a simple strip club owner. Some sad, inconsequential nobody he thought he could control with the snap of a finger or the nod of his head.

Angel, Sarkosian and Marius had unwittingly fallen right into his trap and turned the key to unlock his master plan that would destroy all of them. Robert could taste the glorious irony of it all in his mouth and it was going down smoother than any bottle of Old Rip Van Winkle Bourbon.

And it had been through blind, dumb luck. If he had never gone to Marius’ home, to fucking beg like some helpless indigent and witnessed that very young looking girl he never would have know what bait to use to trap Marius in his grand design.

After years of torture at his and Sarkosian’s hands it seemed as though Lady Providence had done a total about face and decided to envelope him in her warm embrace.

Robert kept thinking about that night in Marius’ house and he kept shaking his head, laughing. He couldn’t get over it.

Life was such a funny thing, such a total kick in the ass sometimes.

And life was indeed so very beautiful when it was going your way.

Kendra stood in the middle of Robert’s living room. She had just given him a long, wet, perfect blow job and now she was smiling happily. She was very excited to give Robert her report.

“I told Angel everything you ordered me to exactly as you wanted.”

“And she agreed didn’t she?”

Kendra arched an eyebrow in sly satisfaction. “Yes. The dumb bitch still loves me too much to say no to anything I ask. Especially when I said I put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger and that I would kill myself if couldn’t get away. You should have seen the look on her face. It was fucking delicious. She’s going to carry out your plan.”

Robert blew a huge cloud of smoke out from the victory cigar he had lit up. It was Cuban and very expensive. This one tasted better than any he could ever remember.

“I wish I could have seen it.”

Kendra laughed wickedly. “Oh fuck, Robert, she would do anything to break me of your control. She was eating out of my hand.”

Robert put his hand under her chin, lifting it, letting his eyes bore into hers.

He grinned appreciably at her. “What an actress you are. You should be nominated for the Oscar. This is LA after all.”

Kendra sighed wistfully and her face and body took on that familiar very relaxed, placid posture. She could feel the puppet strings she always happily wore on her empty mind and strong body tighten up into a vicious vice as her brain opened up to all things Robert. Her pussy automatically started to purr and heat up waiting to hear his commands.

“But there will be one small change to the plan that Angel won’t know about till the very end… until it’s too late.” Robert said with a vulpine grin. “The change will protect me and it will protect you. I don’t want to lose you.” Yet, he thought to himself.

He continued on, feeling a growing excitement as he laid his master plan out loud for the first time. He knew in his bones it would work perfectly.

“The cops have a way of finding things out. They could come sniffing around here unless the case is open and shut. They could hear rumors that he has a stake in this club and that would make me a prime suspect. Then you have Marius’ gang. If they suspect I was behind it I’m as good as dead. This has to be full proof. No mystery killing where everyone is suspect. So we need a patsy to take the fall.”

Kendra nodded, following along. She could see the dangers that Robert was spelling out. She looked concerned as she listened.

Robert stuck a finger in the air in triumph, like a kid, smiling broadly. “But I have the solution. Sullas likes girls who look real young. That’s why he wants Angel. And she’s going to be our patsy.”

“Oh wow,” Kenda said, smiling, eager to hear more.

“I’m going to give you two guns. On the night Angel leaves his door open you will shoot Marius and Angel with a different gun. Then you will put the guns in each of their hands and shoot again to leave powder marks on them. It will just be another domestic quarrel. Happens all the fucking time; two lovers, they fight, the heat of passion, bang! You see it on the news every week.”

They looked at each both grinning, both thinking the same thing: It was going to work!

“So lover, what do you think?”

Kendra giggled staring at nothing but the pretty lights going off in her head. Her eyes gleamed with lust and an animal predation as she ran her arms sensually around Robert’s neck. “Fucking genius! Oh my god, baby, you are so smart. What about Sarkosian? How do we get him?”

“Easy. The night we do it I’ll get him to the club, call him for a meet if I have to. You escort him to my office. You shoot him there. I will take care of the body while you go to Marius’ house and do the other two. I’ll make sure he is never found.”

Robert rolled the cigar around in his fingers, his eyes alight with pleasure and conquest. “See, baby, it’s not going to be any harder than that!”

And she did see. He was dead right. It was all in place now.

The gorgeous young woman thought hazily about how evil, dirty and wicked her master was and how evil, dirty and wicked he was making her become and how much she welcomed this.

The other voice in her head, stowaway Kendra was in total agreement as well. And her moist, blazing hot pussy was telling her in the strongest possible terms that it too was down with the whole program. It was all in, one hundred percent.

Kendra felt tremors of molten hot pleasure flow though her body. Her pussy was leaking like crazy and her clit was throbbing like it was about to explode. The thought of killing Angel, Sarkosian and Sullas for Robert was just too hot to take. She moaned out loud as she came, so damn hard.

As soon as the first shock waves subsided a new, more powerful orgasm hit Kendra again, never once having to touch herself.

His meeting with Marius over, Sarkosian wasted no time in starting to implement his bosses’ wishes. Of course the killing of Maxin was the sine qua non that Marius ordered and Sarkosian desired but there was an issue with Kendra he knew he had to deal with.

As Marius had speculated she would make a perfect asset for the organization; a gift of irresistible sensually and perfected succulent fuckable flesh for important friends and partners in their legitimate world. Her other use would be as a siren to lure partners or prospective partners-married respectable ones-into uncompromising positions that would then be exploited.

Nothing made an upright, powerful citizen more pliable, more accommodating to the organizations wishes than having evidence they were cheating on their wives and families.

And Kendra with all her charms could be aimed at so many businessmen, police officers and politicians over the next decade or more.

And Sarkosian loved nothing more than to bend otherwise unwilling or uninterested people to his point of view to help him carry out his agenda.

And as a past master of that arcane art, he knew, as did Marius that Kendra could be even more important to them and their organization than she was to Robert and High Lights.

But Sarkosian knew something Marius did not. Kendra had a particular personality trait that could lead her to coming to a quick, bad end that could cut short her usefulness to them.

Marius and Sarkosian now considered Kendra their property, her life theirs to direct and control; an expropriation just like High Lights soon would be.

And like any asset of value to him, Sarkosian now wanted to make sure it was able to be used for its purpose until his boss decided it was time to rid themselves of it.

And so he now had to teach Kendra to protect herself from herself.

How to not end up dead or in jail.

Sarkosian had learned of Kendra’s hidden personality by doing what he always did, observing people closely no matter where he was.

He thought back on that night when the discovery came to him:

Sarkosian had been relaxing at the bar in High Lights, just surveying the crowd, the dancers, the waiters, the bouncers. It was something he took great pleasure in. He loved to people watch and since his criminal operation was being tended to by his men, all handpicked and very capable, he had plenty of time. After all, if his particular chosen life didn’t offer him that most valuable commodity in the world, time, what was the point?

There were many rewards in Sarkosian’s lifestyle that he enjoyed. But the biggest was he could do what he wanted, when he wanted.

Sarkosian found people amazingly transparent as far back as he could remember. Yeah, they tried to lie, to cover up their true feelings and thoughts but he found their masks thin and clear like fresh cleaned window glass, useless against his perception. People were by nature emotional: Love, hate, jealousy, desire, envy, ambition.

They gave themselves away so easily, a blink of an eye, a glance here or there, a fake smile, a frown, a nervous stance, jittery hands, a certain tone of voice. So many tells, hundreds of them really if you watched closely and knew what to look for; even more so if you understood how people thought, what they desired.

And if you started asking certain questions, throwing them off balance, forcing them to think and respond you could take it even further and peel a person like an egg shell then core right down to the yolk. It was really so very easy, at least for him. At that point you could crawl inside their minds, play with them, make them think things, make them afraid, coerce them act exactly as you desired all without lifting a finger. For Sarkosian that was the ultimate thrill, even more powerful than the fearsome reputation that he knew he had.

Years ago, when he was very young man he was surprised to find that his gift of perception a rare thing, hardly possessed by anyone at all and this gave him a huge edge that he pushed to the limit.

For the vast majority of people, the lies and evasions others gave off were no less than impenetrable walls that could not be breached. Only his boss, Marius Sullas had ability close to his. The other thing he found interesting about Marius was he was the only person he had ever met whom he could not read when Marius choose to shut himself off to Sarkosian. This ability, among so many others, made Sarkosian respect Marius greatly.

But being a student of humanity was more than just a game for Sarkosian and much more than bending people to his will. His abilities had struck gold for him and Marius on countless occasions with people in their orbit, in people they dealt with in their far flung empire of ventures. So many opportunities had come from finding the weaknesses of others that the Marius organization then exploited to its fullest.

And on that night he was casting out in a wide, oblique way; just kind of trolling, fishing, seeing if something interesting nibbled. He had watched the bouncers, the cook, the waitresses, the bartenders, the important customers, the dancers all waiting for a tug on his line. After all, High Lights was a highly profitable venture in his and Marius’ portfolio and any new edge he could find here was like money in the bank against some future surprise event or opposition.

And after many patient hours something caught his attention. He had been watching the star attraction of the club, Kendra Kelly drinking copiously for hours. This was but one thing he had filed away that made him come back to her every so often. And sure enough, after some time, he noticed her staring daggers as Lisa, another of the dancers. Lisa had been cuddled up close to Robert when this action had pinged the radar of Sarkosian’s mind. After all, Robert was his partner, so to speak, the paper owner of the club. Anything to do with Robert immediately focused Sarkosian’s formidable attention and intellect.

Slowly, over time, Sarkosian’s attention became transfixed solely on Kendra. Her eyes had not left Lisa all night nor had her drinking abated. Sarkosian recognized her stare. It was hate, pure undiluted, ‘I’m going to do something about this’ hate. He had seen that look hundreds of times in his line of work and knew it so well. He also knew the ramifications of how it so often played out.

He looked at his watch. Lisa was due off in ten minutes. He looked at Kendra. She aped him almost exactly, looking at her watch. She stood up and headed for the exit. Sarkosian got up quickly and headed for another exit. He wanted to follow Kendra. He smiled as he walked. He had a feeling about what was going to happen. He was so sure of himself, his instincts, he would have bet on it.

Sarkosian had followed Kendra’s car to a parking garage where Lisa lived. Sarkosian had made it a priority to know where all the most important players at High Lights lived. Lisa was the second highest earning dancer there after Kendra so she rated that distinction with him. Kendra had parked a couple blocks up from the garage. Sarkosian parked a block closer and hurried to the garage ahead of Kendra.

Sarkosian, a man of shadows was unseen in the shadows, seeing everything. He watched Kendra turn Lisa’s face into a piece of ground beef and more important to him he saw the look on Kendra’s face as she did the deed.

And that was how Sarkosian learned about a part of who Kendra Kelly was.

Kendra Kelly came flouncing out her apartment house. She wore super tight jeans and a shirt she expertly tied up to show off her amazing abs and belly button. She stopped short. There was a jet black BMW perched at the curve, a man with the window rolled down, looking at her.

“Enter this car now, please,” he said.

When she saw who it was she knew it wasn’t a request.

Sarkosian had driven for a short while then parked in a lot. Kendra knew all about him. He was one of the gangsters who owned a stake in High Lights and Robert was always bitching about him. She frequently saw him in the club. He was one of the few customers who had never approached her.

And he was one of the two gangsters Robert wanted her to kill.

Because of that this meeting made her nervous. Kendra was not a believer in coincidence. But she couldn’t believe Robert had been dumb enough to tell anyone but her of his plan. That would be tantamount to suicide. Could Angel have told this man his boss was in danger? She also couldn’t believe Angel would betray her. It would almost certainly mean all their deaths. That seemed impossible to Kendra.

But why did Sarkosian want to be alone with her?

She could feel her adrenaline pumping. She was prepared for a fight. She was very, very capable of it but this man was no average person or even some Saturday night bar room brawler; this man killed people for a living. The thought she may never leave this car alive was front and center in her mind.

He came right to the point. “This girl, Lisa, what was she to you to do what you did?”

Kendra was floored. How did he know what she had done? Only Robert knew.

“What the fuck are you talking abou…”

He put his finger on her lips. “No. No lies here between us. I know this thing. Answer me.”

Kendra could see in his eyes—he knew. “I hated her. She dogged me since I started at the club. She wouldn’t stop. I got tired of it.” She was too smart to tell Sarkosian that her feelings for Robert had played a large role in what she had done.

Sarkosian watched her with those watery, soft brown eyes not saying a word. He just kept looking at her, for what seemed an eternity as though he were making mathematical calculations about her. Everything about him was putting her on edge, making her nervous, right down to the odd, weirdly appealing cadence of this voice.

She began to get the feeling he already knew about her and Robert. It was so fucking unnerving. He made her feel like she was a fungus and he the microscope. She fidgeted in her seat. She couldn’t stand that look and silence any longer.

“Look, it’s the truth. There’s nothing else to tell you about it.”

He continued to press her. “You have changed her forever. She will not be the same. A totally different person now. Was that price fair to pay? What was your right?”

“Fuck that bitch!” Kendra spat. “I’m glad. I made it my right. I took it!”

Sarkosian nodded, thoughtful.

“How did you know I did it? Are you following me?”

Sarkosian shook his head. “You carry your emotions for all to see. I could not help notice how you looked at her. I made a guess as to what may happen.” He gave her an enigmatic, amused smile. “I was lucky in my guess.”

I don’t think luck has anything to do with it. Not with you. Kendra shook her head. Had she been that stupid, that out of control? But it had been that voice inside her head that brought on the rage, had directed her violent actions. She had to do as it said. She…liked doing as it said.

“How did you feel when you…changed her in such a manner? Tell me this.”

The question caught Kendra totally off guard. Talking to this man was like engaging in some kind of combat. The deep questions, the look, the odd phrasing he used.

“I’m glad I did it.”

“No. Listen to what I ask. How did you feel?”

Kendra closed her eyes, thinking back to that moment. “I loved it. The sense of control, the power…all of it.”

Sarkosian could sense the truth of her words. Now to see if he had been correct about the look in her face as she had pulverized Lisa’s head into something not human.

“And when you saw what you had done, when you looked at her…after…what else? What then, Kendra?”

Kendra could feel something inside her waking up, stirring, laughing sinfully. Voices whispering softly. But she didn’t want to tell this man what they were saying.

“I told you. I loved it.”

“What else, Kendra? What did I see on your face in the garage at that moment? No lies. Do not forget, I was there,” his smile never reached his eyes, “closer than you can imagine,” he said with dead certain calm.

She felt a chill at that statement. How could she not have seen him? It didn’t seem possible in that garage.

Then Kendra could hear the voice in her head now, that lovely voice of her doppelganger. She remembered exactly what she felt when she gazed at Lisa’s ruined face and later when she rubbed her pussy out with Lisa’s blood on her.

What was the point of hiding it? For some reason he wanted her to say it. And why shouldn’t she? He was a fucking gangster. How many people had he hurt and killed? How could he judge her?

She was already getting turned on just thinking back on what she had done. She loved what it had done to her. She turned to him and smiled. It was an evil smile; the smile of inner Kendra. “It turned me on. I got off on it. I couldn’t get enough of it. That’s what I felt. I wanted more.” Her pussy was throbbing between her legs with the simple confession.

Sarkosian nodded. What he had seen on her face at that moment in the garage was true. He had been right yet again.

Kendra could see appreciation in his eyes. The first real emotion he had shown since they met. The thought that this man enjoyed the fact that she got off on hurting people was turning her on even more. She could feel that sweet wetness between her legs that she loved and craved so much. Suddenly her nipples were up and straining for attention. He clit was pulsating. God I’m so fucking horny. I need to cum so bad.

“Why are we having this talk?” asked Kendra boldly. “You like girls who like to hurt people? Does it get you off?”

He said nothing.

She smirked wickedly. “Yeah, you do. You get off on hurting people too.”

She needed fucked right now. She ran a long red fingernail along his thigh. Mabye we could hurt each other while we screw....just a bit. And the thought of fucking someone she was going to kill was making it all the worse. It was such a total turn on, like nothing else she had done so far. He clit was straining through her pussy, aching for the consummation. She was in the throes of mindless, animal arousal. “I noticed a hotel a couple blocks up the street when we went past,” she said in low, inviting whisper.

Kendra gave him her best, seductive, crooked smile. The smile no one could refuse.

But much to Kendra’s disappointment and surprise he did just that. “No, that is not why I came to you. Not to retreat to some hotel.”

“You want it!” she spat. She looked between his legs. “You’re hard as a rock. I can see the bulge in your pants.”

Sarkosian shook his head. “No.” He grabbed his groin. “This means nothing. This is nothing.” He raised his hand back up and tapped his temple. “This is all that matters.”

“Then why bring me here?” she huffed petulantly. I want to fuck so bad.

“You and I share something….rare. I want you to enjoy it. It is a beautiful thing. But you are heading for a bad end.”

So he was like her! He understood so very intimately how she felt when destroying Lisa. This was interesting.

“What do you mean a bad end?”

“You will wish it again, yes? That feeling unlike any other. It draws you like nothing else. You will want to repeat that feeling, no?.” A statement of fact.

No time for lies. She wanted to know where this was going. She suddenly had a feeling this man could teach her something important.

“Yes, I want to feel it again,” she said levelly.

His eyes seemed to shine. “And perhaps go further? That last step? The final one?”

Kendra swallowed. She could feel her heart galloping like a horse entering the home stretch. Her nipples were engorged with blood; her pussy was out of control, just leaking. Surely he could smell it but he didn’t let on at all. He just kept looking deeply into her eyes, like he was searching for the answer to the most important question in the world.

Yes, I want to go further. I want to cum to that last step.

“Yes…y…ye..yes..I…do,” she admitted freely. Her voice cracked with desire as she got the words out.

He put his hand on her shoulder, getting her full attention.

“Never, ever do that, unless you have the perfect situation. If you do it and do it again, you will last but a short time. You will make mistakes, the police will find you. They are stupid…but given enough chances…” He made a cutting motion across his throat with the side of his hand, the meaning clear.

“You must always keep control, not be wild as you are now. Otherwise you will wind up in jail or dead. Do you hear what I say? Control is how you survive in this world. Always it is control.”

She knew he was right, that what he was saying was true. But I love feeling out of control. Nothing feels so good as that.

She nodded. “How will I know the…perfect situation?”

“You will know it when it happens. If the situation is right and the person is right. You will know. But only then and never any other time.”

“But it may never come too, the chance to…kill.” she said. Kendra’s heart was skipping beats and her voice was husky. Just saying the word kill, thinking of it was blowing her cunt wide open like a blast furnace. If Sarkosian wasn’t here she would be mauling it with both hands. She could feel lusty sweat rolling down her back.

“Ah, a smart girl talking now. Yes, it may never come…for you.”

She sat there looking dejected, a mirror reflection of how stowaway Kendra was feeling inside her. Sarkosian chuckled softly at her dismay he detected.

“But you understand, you above so many others can still partake to a degree of what you desire, do you not see it?”

She looked at him, searching hope in her face, beseeching to him. “Tell me, what do you mean?”

He looked her up and down. “You are exquisite. Men and women lust after you, no?”

She looked at him, her pretty forehead and eyebrows wrinkled in question, her eyes pleading for the answer.

Sarkosian looked at her slyly. He could spell out the ways for her if he was so inclined but in the end he rejected that idea. If she was not smart enough to figure it out on her own then in the long run she was too dumb, too obtuse to be a real asset to the organization but instead would prove to be a liability. Let her decide her own fate with her brain or lack of it.

He reached out with his hand, pointing a finger, this time tapping her head.

“If you can think half as good as you look, the answer is there. It will come to you. Do not rely just on your body Kendra, it can take you only so far.”

Fuck you, asshole. I will think of it myself. She nodded. She wasn’t going to beg him. “OK.”

They sat for a moment then he started up the car.

“We are done then. I will return you home,” he said.

She grabbed his arm and he turned to her. “Why did you do this? Tell me all this?”

He had told her a small truth in an effort to keep her safe for the organization but he wasn’t going to tell her yet that her future had been decided by him and Marius. So instead he used that small truth to hide the big one, the real one. It was one of his favorite tactics when luring a victim into the complacent fugue state they would exist in until he brought the hammer of his true intentions down on their skull. And now he would tell her yet another small truth to placate her. Layers upon layers was how Sarkosian worked. He had perfected this method over the years until he had become a virtuoso artist of it.

He mixed in many small truths to hide the real truth, stacked high on top of each other like a five star New York deli sandwich that the victim would bite, taste, enjoy, devour and digest. And he served up each special made, always different and just perfect for the intended target.

“You and I share something, a bond few know. We should…protect those like ourselves. And then too, you are so lovely. What good would that beauty do hidden in a prison cell?” he said, sounding like the most sincere person on the face of the earth.

She smiled at that as he knew she would. She ran her hands through her hair and glanced at the side mirror. She was so vain; the way she acted, dressed and behaved; one of those pathetic women who lived only for her looks; his appeal to her vanity the perfect button to press because she thought everyone worshiped her appearance just as she did. She was as easy to manipulate as dog when you held a treat.

But of course it wasn’t altruism that prompted Sarkosian to give Kendra a ‘get out jail free’ card to try play against her darker impulses. Sarkosian had skipped altruism class in school and while he had never played Monopoly on a board he knew all the rules of it in the real mean streets, where losing meant death and was a master at applying them.

He was just protecting an investment. He had given her a fighting chance to live on for a while and be of use and that was all he intended to do.

Once Robert is gone we will make you into our creature. And when you are too old to be of use, when you are nothing more than a person who knows too many secrets whispered in your ear on a pillow from your lovers over the years, secrets important to us, then you will have to go. Then it may be me who disappears you.

“It is just that,” he continued, feeding her insecurities, “I would not wish something bad to happen to you. Never to one as beautiful as you. You are special.”

He smiled at her, so gently, like a friend

Kendra nodded as though his words meant something to her. But just as Sarkosian had an agenda given to him by Marius, so too did she from Maxin and Kendra was just as determined as he to carry it to conclusion.

“Thanks. For everything. I mean that.” Yeah, fucker thanks for all the advice. Because you’re gonna end being that perfect person, that right situation if Robert has his way. The irony of it would turn her on even more, make killing him and what would come after so much more enthralling, more sensual, more erotic. She imagined the look on his face when she pulled that trigger on him.

She smiled at him, so sweetly, like a friend.

And so amazingly, improbably, because of Robert’s machinations, Angel Blake, the little runaway girl went on a date with the great Marius Sullas, one of the most powerful and undoubtedly the most dangerous and feared man in Los Angeles.

He picked her up at her apartment and drove her in a Lexus LC500 to one of the most exclusive restaurants in the Hollywood Hills. Angel saw many of the movie stars and athletes she entertained at the club. But now they ignored her like she didn’t exist. She only mattered to them when they were drunk or coked up and looking for a nice, easy fun time. In here they were money men, men of power, the elite, many with wives and girlfriends, respectable.

Angel and Marius talked all through dinner. He was strikingly handsome and soft spoken; gentle, intelligent and an amazing raconteur who kept her riveted and often laughing with stories about his life, his youth, famous LA personalities and their contretemps.

He had a quick, clever wit, a self effacing sense of humor and perceptive mind. Natural charisma flowed from him. It didn’t take long for her to understand how he had risen to his position. Except for the tattoos he did not seem like a gangster in any way. She wondered why he had not chosen a legit path to success. She had no doubt he would have succeeded in any endeavor.

In no time at all he had made her relax, put her at total ease, erasing any nerves she had felt meeting someone with his reputation.

After dinner he took her on long ride though the mountains then along the Pacific Coast Highway the air billowing through their hair and skin as they moved along. He had all the windows and moon roof open.

It was here that Marius asked her about her life. She told him certain things and left out others, like her relationship with Brianna.

Marius had a way of listening that made her feel like the most important person in the world. It was intoxicating. Angel found the whole date fun and relaxing and she realized she liked the man despite what he was.

He surprised her by eventually wending his way back to her house. She had assumed they would end up at his place.

He gave her a gentle, easy smile. “Thanks for a wonderful evening. This was the most relaxing night I have had in years. I enjoyed your company very much.”

“Same here, it was great. Do you want to come up for a while?”

He shook his head. “No Angel. This was the first time we met. I wanted to meet you, you didn’t want to meet me, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Now you do know me a bit. I want you to think about this. If you want to see me again, call me. If you don’t, delete my number from your phone. If you call me I will be delighted. If you don’t I won’t take offense. You will have afforded me one great night I will never forget.”

Angel giggled. Wow is this guy a charmer. A charming gangster. If I was straight and didn’t care that he killed people I could fall for him.

The next day Marius’ phone rang. It was Angel.

And so life went on for the denizens at High Lights Club as time passed; the nights went on forever, like it would never end; the booze and drugs flowed, the girls giggled and gyrated on stage to the music and the customers howled and made it rain.

Away from the addictive, intoxicating nights of High Lights Robert had Kendra at a gun range every day practicing how to shoot while Angel and Marius began the eternal dating dance of future lovers.

For underneath the laughter, party and good times there were plans initiated by those few in the know.

Plans written in blood and nothing would ever be the same.