The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BLOOD SPORT

CHAPTER 17

ANGEL AND THE ZERO SUM GAME.

Angel was lying in bed awake once again in her apartment, late at night. The stress she was under while awake was bad enough but she could not even find sanctuary in sleep because she had been having constant nightmares about her step father and Kendra coming to kill her for weeks now.

Sometimes they came to her one at a time, others they appeared together, twins of evil coming to her always with the darkest intent.

Angel’s eyes felt dry, her body shaky and nervous. The game she was playing was catching up to her and the lack of rest was exacerbating the weird feelings. Angel felt like she was verging on a breakdown. This evening would be the meeting at the warehouse and her body was wired to the max.

She took a look at the clock: 4:30AM. Shit. She took a deep breath, trying hard to relax, hoping to steal just a few hours sleep.

Suddenly she heard the doorknob of her bedroom turn, slowly, quietly, stealthily. She tensed up, staring at the door through the dark.

She could make out a figure enter walking silent on cats feet. The person glided to the foot of her bed: Kendra.

“Hi Kendra. What are you doing up this late? You OK?”

“I’m more than OK. I’m better than I ever have been.”

Angel froze. Kendra’s voice sounded so out of it. She looked like she was sleep walking. Her eyes were three quarters lidded.

“Do you want something?”

Kendra giggled softly. “Yeah. I do.”

“What is it?”

“I want to kill you.”

Angel shook her head trying to come completely awake. She was taken totally aback. This was not supposed to happen until Kendra could kill Marius too, both in his house.

“Why do you want to kill me?” She had to keep her talking.

“Oh lots of reasons. But the biggest is how much fun it will be, how good it will make my pussy feel.”

Angel swallowed hard. How do you reason with a robot programmed to kill? Suddenly the answer came to her. She wondered how many more times she would come up with answers in this insane asylum she now lived in.

“Robert won’t be happy. He wants you to kill Marius tomorrow tonight. If I’m not there that can’t happen.

Kendra smiled sweetly. “Well, I have news about that honey. I don’t give a fuck about Robert now. That shit’s all over with. I’m free now, Angel. Free to be me. All that matters is what I want. And I want to kill you so much, baby.”

Angel began to panic. This was not how Kendra was supposed to react. Why was she breaking from Robert’s command? Angel was so close to attempting the plan she had worked so meticulously on for weeks since she had thrown herself into the hell of the High Lights club. A plan she had thought through so thoroughly she half convinced herself it would work. It just couldn’t end like this. Not now.

“No! You have to listen to Robert! Think about it. You can kill me tomorrow with Marius. Think how good it will feel to kill both of us, just like Robert wants. You need to do what he says!”

Kendra raised a small, snub nosed gun. Angel threw her hands up defensively.

“Wait! Don’t..”

BAM! Kendra giggled again, louder. Then she moaned lustily.

The first thing that shocked Angel was how muted the gun shot sounded in the room, almost like a small firework.

Angel’s hand covered her chest. She didn’t remember putting it there. It felt wet. She slowly removed it.

The second thing that shocked her was the amount of blood pouring from her chest, deep red blood that just kept spouting out like a spigot.

The third thing that shocked her was the lack of pain. Must be shock, she thought hazily as the room started to spin and darken.

The fourth thing that really surprised her was how quickly and definitively all her careful planning had ended, bang, just like that; just the pull of a trigger in her bedroom. Everything over, including her life.

She held out her bloody hand weakly. She wanted Brianna to take it. She wanted to feel her lover just one last time. She didn’t blame Brianna for her death. She knew she was just a vessel for what Robert had put into her. Instead she wondered what would happen to Brianna now? She felt sadder for her love than she did for herself. For her the misery was finally ending, for Brianna it would go on and on.

“Please…” she whispered. “Brianna…take my hand…I’m scared..”

She closed her eyes, giving into the inevitable. She could feel Kendra sit down next to her on the bed.

She felt a hand take hers and she smiled a weak smile. Her Brianna was there at the end! Just as Angel dreamed she would be.

“Brianna….Brianna…”

“It’s gonna be alright baby,” Kendra said in a soft, loving, caring voice. “It had to end like this. There really was nothing you could do to stop it. It’s OK, I’m here, just slip away now.”

Brianna sighed. Kendra was right. She had been blinded by her love getting in over her head, fighting a battle she couldn’t win. She never did have a chance. But it was all over now and Angel accepted that.

She squeezed Kendra’s hand harder, for the very last time.

But the hand felt large and rough and oversized. Something didn’t seem right. She had held Brianna’s hand a million times and she knew exactly what it felt like and this wasn’t it.

She forced her eyes open. Sitting next to her smiling was her step father; his head split open so very wide with brain and blood matter dripping out onto her bed.

He grinned at her and a bloody tooth fell out of his mouth.

“Hey, Angel. Now that you’re dead too we can fuck again. We can fuck forever and ever and ever.” He leered at her, eyes, nose and mouth dripping blood.

Kendra laughed behind his shoulder. “Yeah do her rough. She loves it that way, don’t you bitch?”

He held up the rope. “I worked me up a mighty big appetite waitin’ on you all this time, Angel. Let’s get started.” He reached out toward her.

Angel gasped and bolted upright in bed sweat pouring from her body. Her heart was racing like humming bird wings. She reached for her chest in a panic and looked down, hyperventilating. No bullet hole, no blood, no Kendra, no stepfather, just another fucking nightmare.

Franko was in the bed with her, sound asleep. She wasn’t in her apartment, she was in his.

Her mind shifted to the night she and Franko had gotten high in his car. Memories of Future Cat entered Angel’s mind. She recalled his apocalyptic predictions for her if she stayed with Kendra.

She would travel a dark, dark path. And he was right. She had. Nothing she had ever experienced in her life, even her with her step father compared to her suffering now.

She would throw away her future, waste her potential and wind up dead.

He had proven to be correct about the first so what did this bode for the rest of what he said? Was she doomed now, already a corpse waiting to be measured for the coffin? Future Cat had seemed so sure of it all, so certain, so determined to warn her, give her that last chance to cut and run and live. A chance she still had if she choose to run.

Waves of chills ran through her, the last seemingly more icy than the one before. She felt so cold.

Fuck you, Future Cat, you were just a hallucination she thought, desperately trying to exorcise the creature from her mind.

Angel ran her hands over her face. She curled up into a ball next to Franko to absorb some of his body heat as she stared blankly at the wall. But no matter how close she pressed against him she couldn’t stop her body from shaking.

That night before Franko had come back to his apartment from High Lights with the one hundred grand Robert had given him to hand over to Sarkosian the next evening. Angel watched him count the money three times then place the suitcase in his closet hidey hole.

After he left for work in the afternoon she went to his closet opened the trap door and took out fifty grand that he had saved from his private stash. She transferred it to the suitcase with the hundred grand he was to give Sarkosian. She took Franko’s remaining money, three hundred and ten thousand, and put it in a gym bag and took it to her apartment.

Then she called Marius sounding very distraught and told him she had to meet him immediately.

Angel and Marius sat in small out of the way restaurant.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked in a voice as easy as though they were talking about the weather, not his own death.

“Yes, yes I’m sure. Franko told me that he pays Sarkosian one hundred and fifty K every month for the coke not the hundred you get back.”

“Why would he say this thing to you?”

Angel looked him straight in the eye, “He loves me. We’re lovers. It started before we met. I want you to know that I don’t feel a thing for him. I’m ready to end it. I want to end it.”

Marius didn’t even blink at this news. He had never asked Angel to be his exclusive and he had never promised her he would not have other lovers. At least not yet but he had been contemplating broaching the subject with her lately. His attraction to her was stronger than any women he had ever been with.

Marius spoke. “If that’s true Sarkosian has been skimming from me for a long time for much money. That’s six hundred grand a year he steals from me.”

He sat there silently for while, thinking. “You say Maxin is going to be there tonight to talk to Sarkosian about getting rid of me?”

Angel knew why Marius was going over the story again. He was watching her, judging her, seeing if the story would change, if she would slip up somehow, give herself away if she was lying.

“Yes. They are making a deal. Franko said that Sarkosian told him that if he and Robert killed you the cops can never trace it to him. Sarkosian will make sure he’s around lots of people the night you die. He said Sarkosian will ask you to meet Robert at some location to discuss something important. When you go Sarkosian won’t be there but Robert and Little will. You will be killed at that meeting.”

“I understand why Sarkosian would try it. He has much to gain. But all Robert gets out of this is the club free and clear?”

Marius laughed with bemusement. “If that is true, if that is his only price then Maxin is even more stupid than I thought. Killing me is worth so much more. Sarkosian must be amused at how cheap Robert is selling himself for.” If Angel is telling me the truth.

Angel admired Marius’ aplomb. She was telling him his number one lieutenant was planning to have him executed and he was calculating the strength of the business decisions that were made by Robert and Sarkosian instead. No signs of stress, no yelling, no ranting or raving; just cool calculation all the way. Marius had many strong qualities but she knew self control had to be right at the top of the list.

She realized that beneath his calm, gentle exterior, Marius Sullas was the most frightening, dangerous person she had ever met. He made Robert look as a child in comparison.

“Ok, I’ll go up there tonight, take a little look around, see what’s going on.”

Marius took a bite of his pancakes and chewed leisurely then chased it with milk. The information Angel had imparted on him changed everything in his relationship with her. He had never wanted her to be involved in his business. It was very dangerous and the more you knew the more at risk you were in. But now she was privy to information that if true put her right in the thick of the most serious kind of events. This was unfortunate but now was the reality he and her had to deal with. And of course he wondered if what she said was true of if she had some dishonest motive for telling him this story.

He realized instantly that he was going to lose either Sarkosian or Angel. Either Sarkosian was stealing and plotting to kill him or Angel was running some kind of scam on him. He knew in the end he would find out the truth. He always did. He also knew however it turned out he would feel a certain sadness for the loss of whomever had betrayed him. Even with the betrayal you couldn’t help emotions or who you liked. Not even Marius could control himself that much. But that also wouldn’t stop him from exacting the most vicious and permanent vengeance on the person who made the mistake of fucking with him.

“I have known Sarkosian for a long time. He has been a good lieutenant.”

“I know. I’m sorry. I hate telling you this but I don’t want them to kill you.”

He turned to Angel. “You know I like you so I hope you are honest in these things. This better be what you say it is, understand? No games in this business, Angel. Fools and liars don’t last long in this line of work.” He said the words like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth but his dark eyes seemed to have turned to opaque black pools and she had a feeling he could see right into her head and decipher every thought she had. All the lies she was feeding him.

The force of his will rolled over her like a tsunami. It was like a physical, palpable thing she could feel enveloping her. Her heart was pounding like a trip hammer, boom, boom, boom in her ears and it seemed to her he had to notice it thudding through her chest. It was all she could do to keep from jumping up and running for the rest of her life.

Deceiving Robert, manipulating him was one thing, doing it with Marius was a suicide game played at the highest level. Just one wrong word, one false look or glance, anything at all to raise a flag in his brilliant astute mind would mean death.

“Sarkosian, Robert and Franko will be there to do the deal. You’ll see for yourself. You don’t have to believe me. Count that money and it will tell you the truth. There will be a hundred and fifty grand in there like there is every month. I would never lie to you. I love you.” she said sounding just as calm as Marius.

Angel was sitting with Robert up in his office. “Are you fucking shitting me? Are you fucking for real!?” Robert was pacing like a wild tiger in a cage, gesticulating with his arms, spittle flying from his mouth as he yelled.

“Fucking Franko has been buying his coke from Sarkosian all this time? From that fuck Sarkosian and Marius? And he pays eighty grand instead of the one hundred I give him for it? That’s what you want me to believe? So Franko is pocketing twenty grand of my hard earned cash every fucking month!?”

“Yep. You better believe it. And he gives Sarkosian the log of the daily receipts every month so Marius knows what to extort from you.”

Robert pounded on his oak table making everything on it jump. He screamed, his face turning purple. “That’s how that little fucking corpse is always is so accurate about the count!! I should have known that cock sucker had some system!!”

Angel contrasted the hysteria of Maxin to the cool manner of Sullas. The difference in the quality of men was so apparent.

“They made fools out of you,” Angel said coldly stinging his pride to prod him in the direction she wanted him to go. She knew him so well now. Robert flashed a vicious look at her. He wanted to pound her head to mush for that pointed remark but he needed her for one more day. After Saturday we will see who the fool is when you are dead, bitch!

“And now fucking Franko is going to make a deal with Marius to take over my club and they get a bigger piece of the action?”

She looked him right in the eyes with a small smirk on her mouth, “That’s what Marius told me. He said you are dumber than he thought.”

Robert felt like he would explode. Yeah keep it up. I’d pay to see if you have those smart remarks and little smirk when your precious Brianna puts a bullet in your head tomorrow. Maybe I’ll have her tape it on her phone so I can watch it over and over.

“Why would some big shot like Marius tell a two bit runaway stripper like you what he’s planning?”

“He loves me. He wants to marry me. He tells me lots of things.”

Maxin stared at Angel incredulously then burst out in laughter. “Jesus Christ. What a fucking dope. I thought he was smart. It never ceases to amaze me how a piece of trim will turn a guy’s brain to mush.”

Robert digested this information running his hand along his chin. The real question was if this whore was running some kind of game on him or if Franko really was a traitor. If he was then Kendra could take him out later down the road. He forced himself to calm down, to think, to get control of events and not let them control him. He was so close to the endgame he couldn’t make a mistake now.

“Fucking marry Marius? Why are you betraying him? He can give you everything.”

“He can’t give me what I want. I’m not interested in him. All I want is Brianna.”

“You and Marius deserve each other. You’re as stupid as he is with all this love bullshit. People don’t get it. Love is nothing, only power and control matter.”

“Then you’ll end up a very happy man,” replied Angel with an irony that Robert could never understand.

“Why are you telling me this?”

“No more games between us. I want Brianna back,” she said, emphasizing her true name. “I want her back with me, out of your life. It’s all I ever wanted. It’s why I came to your shit hole club. I know you can do that.”

Robert laughed. “Brianna! Brianna!” he aped Angel’s voice, mocking her. “You know what I think? I think you’re a basket case. I think your step father fucked you up good not between your legs but in your head.”

Angel stared daggers at him.

“Oh yeah, I know what he did. Your precious Kendra told me all about it.” He had emphasized her new name right back at Angel. “How he tied you up, how he slipped you the dick. Fucked you rough right? In the ass, in your cunt, up your mouth. I know everything about you. I know how you fuck and I know how sometimes you ask Kendra to tie you up and screw you like he did.”

“No. It’s not the same like with him. She’s gentle with me. She helps me,” Angel said, her voice was steady but she was shaking inside.

“Sure it is. You’re just reliving it through her. Don’t you get that? Are you that dense? I’m going to give you the best advice you will ever get. You don’t need Kendra. What you need is a good psychiatrist. Until you do you’re always going to be the same, helpless dependent person you are now. Life is tough honey. So you got fucked by step daddy? You better toughen up, smarten up and get over it.”

“Thanks for the advice,” she deadpanned.

He walked close to her, just inches away, peering into her face. She could smell the whiskey on his breath and she knew he had been feeling the pressure too, just as she had. “Now let’s get down to the crux of the matter. Why are you telling me all this? I already told you I would let Kendra go if play along with killing Marius. What is in it for you? Why tell me about Franko?”

“Cuz I don’t trust you. If you don’t give Brianna back I’m gonna tell Franko you know what’s up.”

Robert shook his head in confusion. “What the fuck are you talking about? I didn’t know anything! You’re telling me all this shit!”

She glanced up at the misogynistic ‘The smart take from the beautiful’ sign hanging over his desk and smiled at him. She remembered Brianna telling her about that sign when she first started dancing at the club. How it meant Robert took from his dancers. That it was a clear insight into what he was; how he could never abide a smart woman as an equal or superior. Angel never forgot what Brianna had said. She was pressing his buttons now like an elevator operator.

Angel manufactured a catty, wicked laugh designed to goad and push the misogynist over the edge. She twisted her short, color streaked hair around a finger with insouciance. “That’s what’s so sweet about this. You didn’t know about it until I told you. But because of me now you do know and I can tell Franko you know. See how it works?” she said, her voice embellished with a feminine taunting tone.

“Fuck you Angel,” he sputtered. His head was spinning. Somehow this little tramp seemed to have the upper hand for the moment and he couldn’t figure out how it had happened.

Angel continued in her exaggerated young hot bitch voice. “Then you can start lookin’ over your shoulder the rest of your life cuz he’ll know he has to off your ass or look over his shoulder the rest of his life. I know him. He won’t live like that. You know that too. One of you will kill the other.”

And he did know it. Franko was not someone to fuck with.

She gave him a sexy smile. “Call it double cross insurance to make sure you honor our deal. If you give Brianna back I won’t say a word to Franko and you can take him out whenever you want.”

Double cross insurance, thought Robert with a smirk. You think you’re so smart you dumb shit. You won’t be thinking ever again after tomorrow.

He waved his hand. “Why should I even believe you? You could be trying to fuck with me, make me suspicious of Franko when he’s totally loyal. You running some kind of game on me? If you are you are you’re way fucking over your head girl.”

“I can prove it.”

“How?”

“Do we have a deal?”

Robert decided that even with this new development he still held all the trump cards in this game. He took a deep breath, calming down. Angel, Marius and Sarkosian would all be dead tomorrow so the answer came out of his mouth with confidence. “Yeah, Angel, yeah we do, if you prove it. I give you my word, as a man, if you prove it to me you and Kend…Brianna can leave. I won’t stop her. I’ll make her go with you.”

Angel nodded. “Tonight when Franko goes to buy the coke from Sarkosian Marius will be there too. They are sealing the deal right there, the three of them. You die, Franko gets the club.”

“Marius is going to be there, with Franko? At that fucking warehouse?”

“That’s right. All you gotta do is be there watching. They will shake hands right in front of you. Marius always does it when sealing a deal. Then you’ll know what Franko is doing.”

Robert was thinking like mad, trying to anticipate and stay ahead of events. He didn’t trust Angel. He still had a hard time accepting that Franko had betrayed him all these years, skimming all that money, selling him out to Marius and now plotting to kill him so he could be Sullas’ puppet club owner.

Then again people did strange things when it came to power and money, it warped them. Not everyone is as controlled as I am. The answer to the whole riddle was the meeting tonight. He knew he had to watch that meeting with Franko and Sarkosian. If Marius appeared then Angel was right.

Angel sat there waiting for Robert’s paranoia to kick in, for him to say the magic words. She already knew they were coming.

“OK, listen up. I’m going up there tonight but you’re going with me Miss Smart girl, right at my side where I can watch you.” Bingo. He was so predictable and as Sullas said, so stupid. She needed to be right there with him for this to have a chance to work. The last domino fell into place.

He gave her his hardest look. “This better be like you say or maybe I’ll have Kendra kill you tonight. How would that feel? So think carefully, is what you say true? Last chance Angel.”

Roberts overt threat was so much more garish than what Marius had said to her but from the cold, cool, smart crime leader of LA it terrified, with Robert she almost laughed.

“It is. When Marius shows you’ll know what’s up and that I didn’t lie.”