The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Black Hole—In Sunnydale—What Happened at Home

by A Nony Mouse

Life was good.

Gloria and Bob had been married 22 delightful years. Their beautiful daughter Carole was 19 and a Junior at State University. Everything in Gloria’s life was going as planned. Gloria, Carole, and Bob had moved to rural Sunnydale when Carole had been only four years old, and their time in the quiet , rural community had been wonderful.

Carole had adjusted quickly to her life as the “minister’s wife” and had truly been a soul and help mate to him, raising their daughter, running their household, and managing the myriad of church socials, plays, pageants and pot luck dinners that her role required.

As Carole grew older it seemed as if Gloria actually grew younger! Often , after Carole reached her teens, when they shopped together they were mistakes for sisters.

Both were short, with long blonde hair , and full figured with softly feminine faces. They were very, very beautiful women.

Carole had been home for her summer vacation for the last three weeks , and , frankly, Gloria ENJOYED the male attention the two of them attracted when they traveled together.

Not that she would ever stray from her marriage vows. She hadn’t in the 22 years of their union. She wouldn’t now. But she still enjoyed the overtly covetous looks they got.

That was Gloria’s “secret sin.”

Even though Carole was now nineteen , she had remained a virgin, saving herself for eventual marriage. It had been a struggle, however, in today’s society. Every boy she had dated in high school and later at college had TRIED, but none had succeeded.

This particular morning, after Bob had left for a meeting in town , Gloria and Carole had decided to bake a cake for their evening meal. When Gloria looked in the fridge , however, she found there were no eggs. With a wave of her hand she headed out the door , to the local market, and told Carole she would be back shortly.

The blonde daughter waved goodbye to her mom as she drove away.

Just a few minutes later, as Carole lounged on the living room sofa, there was a loud knock on the back door. She assumed that her mother had forgotten her house keys and ran back to the entrance , throwing the door open to let her in.

To Carole’s surprise it was not Gloria, but a tall , dark, stunningly beautiful Asia woman who stood in the doorway.

Carole intently surveyed the visitor standing before her.

The dark haired beauty stood at least six inches taller than Carole’s 5′2″ height. Her long black hair flowed freely down her back, and framed an achingly beautiful face. The visitor’s voluptuous figure was shown off to perfection by the short, low cut, tight fitting black dress she was wearing. Her long well shaped legs ended on one end with a taught, sensuous ass and the other with her feet , clad in black, high heeled pumps which added ANOTHER four inches to her already imposing height.

But it was her eyes, her dark deep eyes, that fascinated Carole. They glowed like a galaxy of stars. A black hole in space. So deep nothing could escape their mesmerizing hold.

At a momentary loss for words, Carole just stared at the vision before her.

“Hello, Carole.,” the vision said in a soft, sexy purr,” my name is Tsai Tsang, and I have an appointment, later, with your father at my office. I was hoping to intercept him here BEFORE our scheduled time so we could talk with no interruptions.”

Not even wondering how the woman knew her name, Carole just stood and continued to stare as Tsai’s soft, sweet voice flowed over her, filling her senses with a warm, dizzying , sensual feeling.

Finally, she WILLED herself back to consciousness and spoke. " Uh... sorry, he’s not home right now, but if you want to come in, I’ll call him at church and let him know you are here.”

Walking in, at the girl’s semi invitation, Tsai took Carole’s hand and gently led the blonde back into her own living room and sat down on the sofa, pulling the unresisting girl down beside her. She was so close that Carole could smell the dark beauty’s musky perfume as if filled her senses with a sweet, erotic, scent.

The young blonde felt even more dizzy, now.

Tsai stroked her cheek, " No need to call him, " she whispered, " I think I’d like to talk to you , my dear, for a few minutes before I see your Dad.”

“B..b..but why?” Carole stammered, surprised by her own reactions to the closeness of the older woman.

“Because I’d like YOU to feel close to me , darling, if I am to do business with your family, I’d like you to feel VERY close to me....”

Carole was totally confused now. This woman was talking about doing business with her father but she was holding CAROLE’S hand, telling her that she wanted to be close to HER.

Inellectually she KNEW this made no logical sense. but emotionally she felt totally enveloped by the dark Asian’s closeness and powerful sexuality.

Carlole KNEW these feelings were WRONG!

No boy she had ever dated had given her this queer, warm feeling in the pit of her stomach like just sitting next to this woman was giving her. This WOMAN!

NO! " What’s wrong with me?” she thought. The blonde girl tried to move away from Tsai and regain some kind of control over her emotions.

The dark beauty gently, slowly reached up and placed her soft , warm hand behind Carole’s neck and prevented her attempted escape.

Tsai fixed her dark, compelling eyes on Carole’s and transfixed her with a hypnotic gaze.

“ Don’t pull away, my pet, don’t try to resist me....... it’s time for you to surrender your will to me and serve me as you WANT to do... look into my eyes ... deeper .... deeper... don’t look away... you know that my eyes are you whole world now ... look ... look ... look ...”

“N..n..o ..ooooo,” Carole whispered as she shook her head to break the erotic spell, “pleasssseee.”

Tsia smiled. Yes....yes...my pet ... don’t fight it ... look deeper..... deeper into my eyes.....”

As Carole sat , transfixed, gazing into the captivating eyes of the gorgeous Asian beauty she felt as if some magical, erotic spell were overwhelming her. Every second she continued to look into Tsai’s dark eyes brought her closer to total surrender.

Thoughts of resistance ran through her mind. She HAD to fight this woman. She was trying to put her under some kind of an evil spell.

“Keep looking my pet..... you CAN’T look away ...”

Tsai reached up and started to unbutton Carole’s blouse. The minister’s daughter ABSOLUTELY knew THIS was wrong but her arms still rested, helplessly at her sides and she offered up no resistance as Tsai slowly removed the cotton top.

A wave of desire washed over the petite blonde as she felt Tsai deftly remove her bra.

Tsai brushed her fingertips across Carole’s , now naked nipples, feeling them stiffen in response to her touch.

Her lips gently touched Carole’s, causing the young blonde to breath even quicker.

She cupped Carole’s face in her hands, not allowing her gaze to stray from her own deep, hypnotic eyes and whispered once again. " You want this.... you want ME .... You NEED me to control your thoughts ... your mind ... your body ... say it Carole .... tell me you want me to control you....”

Her will to resist crumbling, she responded, " I ... want ... you ... to control ... me... PLEASE!!!!”

With and evil smile on her beautiful face Tsai roughly kissed her new slave , sensually, open mouth, wantonly. Carole was hers. Hers to command.

“Tell me the truth , my pet, have you ever tasted pussy, eaten another woman’s sex?”

The blonde’s eyes widened with fear, “No...no... isn’t it wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong if I command it,” Tsai said pulling her own short black dress up, exposing her beautiful black triangle of hair, and rubbing her own cunt lewdly. “Tell your new mistress what is wrong, my pet.”

“Nothing is wrong, Mistress, if you command it.”

“Then eat me , slave. NOW!”

As Tsai pushed the girl’s head to her delta , the young blonde started to lick and nibble at the mistress’ cunt. She was new at it ,but as the minutes passed, with the urgings and instruction of the Asia Goddess, she got more and more excited and deeper and deeper into her task.

Tsai started to moan.

Carole gasped and continued to service her mistress.

Suddenly the door opened and Gloria stood at the entrance , dumbfounded.

She dropped the groceries, with a resounding crash and ignored the cans and boxes as they scattered across the floor.

She stood, for a moment, silent as she watched the lewd display going on before her eyes.

“What the hell are you doing, Carole? And who is this?”

The entranced teenager ignored her mother and continued to worship Tsai’s delicious pussy, oblivious to her mother’s presence.

“I SAID WHO ARE YOU? ”

Tsai just smiled as Carole licked at her cunt, then as Gloria’s frustration grew she laughed out loud.

“I’m your biggest nightmare—a lesbian in your living room...” and again she laughed. " And what the HELL was exactly the right explitive.”

Gloria walked toward the two , anger welling up inside her. She had never struck ANYONE in anger , but this woman who had defiled her daughter was going to get slapped.

“STOP! LOOK AT ME! LOOK INTO MY EYES!” Tsai spoke. The words were not shouted , but resounded loudly in Gloria’s brain. She stopped, startled, trying to figure out why the words effected her so.

She felt the dark beauty’s mental powers boring into he brain. She felt she HAD to do as she said and look into Tsai’s beautiful, dark, compelling eyes.

And then she was lost.

“No use trying to fight it Gloria. Carole couldn’t and you can’t either. Stronger women that you have fallen under my spell. You will be no different. My will is overpowering your will at this very moment. You can feel my mental control taking over your feeble mind. Each word I speak to you takes you deeper under my control. Each word makes you feel more submissive to my will. You, too WANT to be controlled by Tsai Tsang. You NEED to be controlled by me.”

Gloria stood in front the her dark haired seductress, frozen,transfixed by the power of her hypnotic gaze.

“You feel yourself falling into my eyes. My gaze pulls you irresistibly into my spell. You feel yourself drawn INTO my eyes. Falling ... falling ....falling... Powerless to stop your descent into slavery. My slave .... My sex slave.... You will serve me as my sex slave ... I will OWN you ... body and soul.... MY SLAVE ... why don’t you say it Gloria tell me .... ”

Gloria felt it. Somehow this woman’s words had penetrated her mind and altered even her equilibrium. She felt dizzy .. Falling .. And even as she felt herself fall she felt Tsai’s commands penetrating her mind. She was powerless before the dark Asian.

“I ... I’m ....”

“ Come closer, Gloria .....closer....” Tsai whispered as she crooked her index finger, beckoning the blonde beauty.

Her eyes riveted to Tsai’s she took several halting steps toward her. With each step she felt more and more helpless. More and more under Tsai’s spell. It was as if Gloria were a mere puppet being manipulated by invisible strings , that only Tsai could manipulate.

“I... am ... youe slave ... mistress...”

The powerful , dark Goddess pushed Carole aside and threw her to the floor.

“Now it’s YOUR turn , bitch .” she spat at Gloria.

Gloria was helpless, unable to move or escape. Transfixed by Tsai’s hypnotic gaze.

“Just a few more steps and you, too will be MINE, my pet. In fact, steps aren’t even necessary. Just kneel and crawl to your Mistress. Crawl to your surrender, crawl to your Goddess.”

With the few bits of will power she had left she struggled against the commands, but as she continued to stare into those irresistible eyes she felt her knees weaken and she fell to the floor. Slowly, painfully, she crawled to the sofa where Tsai sat .

“ Now look what I have for you my pet.”

As Gloria looked from the erotic, feminine face of her captor, she followed her gesture and stared at Tsai’s crotch. There, before her eyes appeared a HUGE cock. She had just seen her daughter worshipping Tsai’s delicious pussy and yet now, there was this giant prick!

Her eyes widened with fear.

“Don’t resist. DON’T RESIST. EAT ME!” The words echoed in her head.

As Gloria paused before her, Tsai again smiled. She placed one finger under the blonde woman’s chin and moved her face so that Gloria could see both the Goddesses’ eyes and the huge erect cock before her.

Tsai loved the feeling she got every time she captured the soul of such a pure woman.

The Mistress began to move her hips back and forth. With each pass across Gloria’s mouth Tsai’s clit grew in size and hardness. With each slow journey across her lips Gloria’s mouth opened a bit more. Finally, powerless to resist Tsai’s erotic spell, Gloria fully opened her lips and enveloped the dark beauty’s cock. As it slid into her mouth she gently clamped her teeth around the huge organ and flicked her tongue across its head , savoring the flavor she had never tasted before.

She sucked at the cock and swirled her tongue around this object of satanic worship.

Now , as Tsai , urgently pulled the black dress up over her head and discarded it ,she once again fixed her hypnotic gaze on Carole, still kneeling nearby.

The dark Goddess pointed at her own dark nipples and mouthed the words. “Worship my tits, slave.”

Carole , too, crawled to her Goddess and began to kiss, lick and suck her beautiful, dark, irresistible, breasts.

Mother and daughter, both enslaved. Helpless before Tsai Tsang. Hers to command.

Seconds, minutes, perhaps hours passed as the mother and daughter worshipped the dark one. Finally Tsai screamed in pleasure and pushed the two slaves aside.

She snapped her fingers.

“Now , my little slaves ,come with me and do as I command. When we get to my office, wait where I tell you until you are summoned .”

“Yes Mistress, " was their unison response. They followed her to her car,vacant eyed, obedient.

* * *

They could hear as Bob succumbed to Tsai’s erotic spell. Both felt sympathy with him as he fought her powerful suggestions, knowing NO mere man could overcome the Dark One’s powers. But then she pressed a button which lit a light it the room they had been commanded to occupy, it was their signal to enter the room with Tsai, and Bob. They HAD to obey her.

* * *

Bob was on his knees sucking Tsai’s cock, unable to resist her erotic power.

NO ONE could.

He looked up to the two women with elation.

He spoke, begging his wife and daughter for help.

“ Oh Gloria help me. This is the devil incarnate and I have been weak. Help me escape and I will tell you everything that has happened. She has hypnotized me .. captured my mind ... but now we can leave .. you can help me ... She can’t stop all of us....”

Tsai snapped her fingers and pointed to the two women, and their eyes became fixed and vacant, their gazes fixed on HER dark hypnotic eyes.

As she pointed to the floor in front of her , the two entranced women fell to their knees before the dark Goddess.

“Bob , my pet ,” Tsai said as she laughed, “I visited them FIRST. I want to own ALL of Sunnydale. Your family is just the beginning.

First his wife Gloria licked the Asian’s huge cock like an ice cream cone and looked up at her with a lascivious smile.

Then his daughter moved her hand up and down Tsai’s cock and engulfed her erect member with her mouth. Then she turned and opened her mouth to kiss Gloria.

Tsai pointed at Bob.

He hear Her voice deep within his mind, “your turn my pet.”

“Yes Mistress, " he responded as he drew closer to her.