The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Black Hole—In Sunnydale—What the Doctor (was) Ordered

by A Nony Mouse

Dr. James Fleet was worried. He had seen what was happening to the most influential people in Sunnydale since the BEASTCO Waste Disposal Company had moved their office into the little town of Sunnydale ,he had lived in most of his life. He was the only psychiatrist in the village, but it was so small it could only suuport one, but his practice kept food on the table , and he had become a respected member of the community, serving on many boards and committees in the town and in organizations such as the Lions Club, Jaycees, and his local church.

It seemed to him that anyone who came in contact with the company, suddenly became a big supporter of their policies and WANTED the trash reprocessing plant that BEASTCO had proposed to build ,on the outskirts of the little community.

In the beginning , NONE of the “city fathers " wanted the plant, but one by one they had changed their minds.

Only he ,and the Revered Bob Galloway and a VERY few others still opposed the plant , and Bob had gone over to the plant site only this morning to talk to the owner of BEASTCO, Tsai Tsang.

Jim called up Bob’s house and the ministers beautiful daughter Carole picked up the phone.

“Galloway’s residence may I help you?” she spoke into the receiver, sweetly.

“Hi Carole. Is your Dad at home? He and I have an appointment tonight and I want to make sure he will be in his office.” said the doctor to the young blonde.

“Hold on, sir, I’ll get him.“was her polite reply.

In just a few moments Bob picked up the phone, " Hey Jim, can you make it my house at the same time instead? I’ve got a bunch of stuff to do here and we can TALK anywhere.”

“No problem, Bob, see you tonight.”

Precisely at 7:30 the doctor parked his car in front of Reverend Galloway’s modest home and walked up the path to his door.

In the driveway he could see Bob’s station Wagon, Gloria sedan and a HUGE Mercedes SUV.

“Wow” Jim thought to himself, " the religion business mut be good if he can afford to buy Carole THAT expensive beast. Odd plates for a minister , though, 666. Isn’t that the same kind of car Tsai drives?”

He knocked on the door and was met by both Gloria and Carole. He had never before seen them dressed so enticingly, however. He ALWAYS thought they were attractive,in a conservative sort of way, but tonight they were dressed in matching white, skimpy, shorts and halter top outfits, that not only accentuated their beautiful bodies, but also made the observer aware of exactly how MUCH they looked alike. They could have been blonde sisters. Both were bare foot and had painted their toenails to match their fingernails, this too, he had never seen them do before.

“Can you tell a Minister that his wife and daughter looked HOT?” he thought to himself?

With BIG smiles the two women guided him into the kitchen and led him to a sturdy wooden Captain’s chair at the head of the big wooden table table, and then brought him an iced tea.

“Where’s Bob?” he asked the two beautiful blondes, a little discomforted by their closeness to him.

“He’ll be here in just a few minutes, and he asked us the keep you entertained until he got here and Carole had a WONDERFUL idea how we could do that.” Bob’s wife Gloria said in a surprisingly sexy tone.

“What’s that?” he responded playfully.

We thought we’d give you some mother and daughter head!”

He was startled. Never had EITHER of the women given ANY hint that they were interested in him ,and in fact they were SO straight ,they never even flirted. This was totally out of character.

But to his amazement Carole leaned over his seated form and started to erotically manipulate his cock, causing it to stir.

Well, surprised or not—Preacher’s daughter or not—when a beautiful blonde starts to rub your prick it stands at attention. And Jim’s little soldier did just that.

“Gloria?” he whispered questioningly.

Then her teenage daughter unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out and blew on it, her breath warm on his skin. He started to shake in his seat. This was unlike anything that had ever happened to him and SO unexpected with these women. He grabbed at the arms of the wooden chair as Carole knelt down between his legs and enveloped his growing tool with her warm, soft mouth, and started bobbing her head up and down.

He closed his eyes and absorbed the sensations.

Gloria then kissed his lips and delved deep into his mouth with her darting, twisting tongue.

He was dumbfounded.

“Ugh...Ohhhhh ... GLORIA " was all he could manage.

Then he concentrated on the sensations Carole was causing as Gloria ended the open mouth kiss.

A few minutes went by with Jim lost in the sensual excitement of the moment.

Then suddenly, with even less warning than the erotic attack on his body, he felt cold , hard steel encircle his wrists and heard a clicking, ratcheting sound.

He was handcuffed to the chair.

Gloria had attached two sets of handcuffs on him, securing each of his wrists to an arm of the wooden captain’s chair.

“I had no idea you girls were so KINKY, " he laughed. “but what if Bob sees us?”

It doesn’t matter. " Carole responded, “He serves our Mistress too. HE would have given you the blow job if She would have commanded it.”

Now he REALLY was confused. What was happening? What did they mean?

“We serve Mistress Tsai Tsang—her eyes and her voice—they control us.”

Carole said as she still knelt in front of the psychiatrist absently holding his cock.

“Her eyes and her voice.” echoed Gloria.

He struggled against his bonds , but could not free himself.

“Eyes? Voice? So THAT’S it. It all became clear why the out of character actions, the changes in political stance. The woman is a damned hypnotist. She’s entranced Bob’s whole family. And she wants to put me under her hypnotic control , like she has so many of the others in town. She captured them one by one so she can get the damned permits for the waste dump. But I’m a doctor. I’ve used hypnosis myself and KNOW that no one can be hypnotized against his will, AND I can resist ANY attempt to put me in a trance. She’s done for now. As soon as I get loose I’m going to the FBI or the cops and charge her with kidnapping and unlawful restraint for this little trick She may have caught the others by surprise, but I’m ready for her! She’s dead meat!”

Just that moment—“Dead Meat” walked into the kitchen.

Tsai Tsang stood before him dressed in the sexiest fetish outfit he had ever seen. She was beautifully Asian with dark eyes and long black hair and a full voluptuous figure. Her face was achingly beautiful, and her eyes large , deep and dark.

And the outfit!

She wore a one piece leather jumpsuit that clung to her body as if it were airbrushed on. But unlike most jumpsuits it was had short legs, like hot pants, but long sleeves. The seductive dominatrix outfit was closed only by a zipper that went from the neck , all the way down to the delicious delta between her perfectly shaped legs.

Adding to the fetish impact of the hypnotic Asian were the pair of long, high heeled boots that went all the way up to her thighs.

Jim had ALWAYS been a sucker for the dominating type, had Tsai somehow known that ?

She looked into his eyes and spoke. " We finally meet.... Doctor.. I have been looking forward to adding you to my team.”

“Well, lady I think you just made a bad draft pick. I know about your hypnosis games that you have played with the others, and I’m something of an expert in the field myself. You may as well let me go now, because the hypno-game won’t work on me.”

Tsai focused her gaze on Jim and concentrated, speaking to him in a soothing, compelling voice. Her eyes WERE deeply entrancing , Jim thought, it’s no wonder she was able to mesmerize Bob and his family. If HE hadn’t been expecting the hypnotic assault even HE would have been transfixed by her deep, compelling eyes.

“ Just look in my eyes and don’t fight me, Jim... don’t fight me... give in ...give in....”

“ I am always surprised, " Jim responded, “that people still can be entranced by the ‘look into my eyes’ bit, too bad it won’t work on me.”

Tsai continued to stare into his eyes and responded, " Oh, don’t be TOO sure,my soon-to-be slave, the human mind has many entrances and no one is strong enough to guard all of them. All I have to do is make sure you have a lot to think about all at one time and one of the doors to your mind will surely be left unlocked. I am not just a simple hypnotist. What I do to my slaves can be truly called mind control.”

Carlole walked behind Jim and placed her hands on the sides of his head forcing him to keep looking at Tsai’s eyes, not letting him turn his head away from her gaze . Then Gloria started to sensuously rub his already exposed prick. Softly she ran her fingernails across the head of his engorged cock.

So much was happening, the steady force of Carloe’s hands. The soft sensual assault on his hard prick by Gloria. Tsai’s deep , hypnotic eyes. So MUCH was going on at once. It was becoming hard to concentrate.

Tsai again spoke to him in her soft , compelling voice, " You really put up a good fight Jim, but it must be making you really tired. Why don’t you just keep looking into my eyes and relax. just go to sleep. Stop fighting us and give in to the restful .. sensual ... hypnotic sleep of surrender.... sssurrenderrrr.”

“Jim... you can’t fight it ... just close your eyes for Tsai ... close them and give in .... give in.... I’m too strong to resist ...”

“Crap! That’s all crap.” Jim shouted, but he felt as if her eyes were already effecting him. That just couldn’t be! He was becoming afraid of this Asian Goddess. Could ANYONE be so strong?

He closed his eyes , tightly ,to keep the vision of those lovely,dark , compelling eyes out of his sight.

Just then Gloria leaned over a started licking his cock as if it were an ice cream cone, and as his body motions became less violent in response to the erotic attack, Carole started softly moving her fingers in tiny circles on Jim’s temples. Soft, restful circles.

He held his eyes even more tightly shut trying to block out the vision of Tsai’s mesmerizing eyes, but even now his facial muscles started to relax.

“Quit fighting me Jim... just give in to me... you know you want to .... just give in.... all you need to do is to look into my eyes and give in....”

By now Jim’s body was moving involuntarily up and down, in rhythm with the oral assault on his cock and he was relaxing more and more as the combination of the tingling fingertips on his temples, the soft, compelling voice, and the warm mouth were combining to eliminate his ability to resist the hypnotic commands that were replacing his own thoughts.

Jim seemed to be surrendering to this erotic/hypnotic assault as the trio of women continued their attack. His face revealed none of the independence and resistance that it had so plainly shown at the start of the assault. He still kept his eyes closed to avoid looking at Tsai’s captivating eyes, but in his mind he STILL could see her eyes, like twin dark lasers burning away his will to resist.

Tsai leaned closer and whispered into Jim’s ear ,her warm breath exciting him even more. She knew he was weakening and would fall under her powerful spell in a short time. She would soon have him under her complete control, as she had the Galloway family.

“ Relax my pet... give in ... surrender ...obey ....OBEY.....”

Then she tongued his ear, sending shivers through rapidly weakening doctor, his body quivered almost uncontrollably as she alternately licked his ears and spoke softly to him urging him to obey her commands.

“Stop ... please ... please don’t...” he weakly protested, now not nearly so sure of his ability to resist her power.

Tsai smiled triumphantly. Then she put one finger under Jim’s chin and tilted his face slightly upward and instinctively he opened his eyes to see what was going to happen.

And he was trapped in her gaze.

Her eyes bored into his.

He felt as if he were falling into her deep , dark, hypnotic eyes.

“That’s it LOOK! Just continue to gaze into my eyes Doctor ... look deeper and deeper into their limitless depths ... you can’t resist my power as you continue to gaze helplessly into my eyes .. no longer able to resist my power ... no longer WANTING to resist my power... look and surrender ... look and obey ... obey ... obey ... you MUST obey ....”

Her voice was soft and compelling and he listened intently as she drove him further under her control.

“ Tell me now slave ... say it ... you WANT to obey me ...obey my commands ... surrender your will to me ... you want to obey your Mistress.....say it Jim... say it my little slave ...say you want to obey...”

With the last of his fading will power he whispered “no...I won’t..” but there was no conviction in his voice. Tsai leaned over again and flicked her wet tongue across his lips.

He shuddered.

“YOU WILL OBEY... tell me you will obey me...”

“I...I... will obey you....”

“Good boy .. then I have a gift for you....”

She reached up and pulled the ring on her zipper and started to slowly unzip the black leather body suit exposing first her succulent , firm breasts.

“ Kiss them slave boy” she said as she pointed to her tits.

And her slave tried to pull himself to her ,too late realizing he was still secured to the chair by the handcuffs.

Again Tsai gestured, this time toward the two blonde slaves, and they removed the handcuffs.

He rose from his chair and embraced Tsai, covering her now exposed breasts with kisses. He was helpless to resist her .

“Who do you serve, my pet?” she whispered.

“You Tsai.”

“I’d like you to address me as Mistress Tsai from now on my little slave boy.”

“I serve YOU Mistress Tsai... only you, my mistress.....”

“Good boy....now kneel in front of me...”

Immediately he complied falling to his knees before the gorgeous Asian dominatrix.

He gazed into the black holes that were her irresistible eyes. He too, had fallen victim to their inescapable gravity.Just as all the others.

She slowly, erotically, lowered the zipper even more until her dark, wet pussy was exposed.

“Lick it!” she said as she pointed.

He came closer and started to run his tongue up and down on her warm slit and without warning it seemed to grow, larger and larger until there , touching his tongue was a huge erect cock. He looked up again into the eyes of the clearly female Tsang uncomprehendingly.His eyes were full of fear.

“This cock is mine, and you worship ANYTHING that is mine. So worship it. WORSHIP IT NOW! OBEY ME!”

He tried to pull back but Tsai softly placed one hand on the back of his neck and urged him forward. The other hand manipulated her prick so it brushed back and forth across his closed lips.

Once.. twice.. three times...

“You love the way it feels Jim... you LOVE the way it feels ... take it in your mouth ... OBEY ....OBEY ... OBEY...you love my prick...”

Tsai felt Jim hesitate, then start to pull back

Again she captured his gaze with her eyes.

“Reach out now hold my cock Jim... touch it.. hold it....”

Almost as a spectator Jim watched his own hand slowly reach out and capture Tsai’s erect prick.

“Doesn’t my skin feel good to you? My skin.... you love me Jim... you love the feel of my skin... you love ME ...then you must also love my cock... can you tell me you love my big prick Jim....can you say that?”

Slowly the words formed, " I...I... l...love your big prick... I.. I... love your cock... I love YOU.....”

Tears were forming in his eyes as he realized he was moments from total degradation.

“Sucking my cock will make you my slave forever Jim.. you WANT to be my slave forever ... so you MUST suck my cock...you love my cock....and you want to suck my cock to show me you love me....Isn’t that true...” It wasn’t a question. It was a command.

Emotionlessly he responded ,“I love your cock Mistress Tsai.” he said and it was the truth. He had been totally broken. He was hers to command. He existed only to please her. He was just a piece of property, not even a person to her. “I love you....”

Then Jim surrendered fully, engulfing her meat with his mouth and started to suck.

He could hear her evil laugh , " men are so easy to control... Even Carole and Gloria were harder... men are so weak...” and again she laughed.

She gestured at the two blondes and each came to her and each began to lovingly suck one of her tits.

It wasn’t too long before the Asian Goddess felt a need to cum and she firmly grasped Jim’s neck pulling him closer to her as she felt the urge coming closer and closer.

She gave one final thrust into his mouth and screamed, " Drink it....DRINK IT ALL MY SLAVE.”

Without any resistance Jim swallowed the white cream, knowing he, too had become her slave... FOREVER.