The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Black Hole—In Sunnydale

by A Nony Mouse

Life was good.

Bob had a wonderful wife, a daughter in her third year of college making good grades, a nice house in a rural setting, and he was a well respected member of the community.

He and his family had lived in Sunnydale for 15 years , since his daughter was 4 years old, and he had been chosen as the pastor of the villages only Protestant church, 13 years ago , after the previous pastor had died. He had served both the church and the larger community in many ways in that decade and a half.

The members of the community often turned to him for his studied wisdom, even in matters that were not religious.

That is why he had been chosen to represent the village in a meeting with a representative of “BEASTCO” waste disposal company that wanted to relocate to Sunnydale. The citizens were naturally concerned , in spite of the fact that the firm had promised that no chemical waste would be processed at the plant and that only the most modern, non-polluting methods of recycling and disposal would be utilized.

After a long , loud, and sometimes ugly, struggle the zoning board had approved BEASTCO’s building permit, but now it had to be approved by the full City Council. Bob was an influential member of that group. He was surprised it had even made it to the council as a number of the zoning board members had privately expressed their disapproval of the scheme to him, but , strangely,had later voted FOR the permit.

As he drove up to the office that was the temporary headquarters of the giant conglomerate he was impressed by it’s opulence. At the door he was met by a young male secretary who offered him coffee and some bottled water, which he politely refused, and then escorted him to an office, where Bob sat waiting for the company’s representative.

He idly surveyed the office, taking in its expensive paintings and sculpture.

He was impressed.

But not NEARLY as impressed as he was when Tsai Tsang, the manager of the company stepped into the room.

God she was beautiful!

Now, Bob didn’t chase skirts. In fact, in the 22 years of his marriage he had NEVER cheated. Oh , like Jimmy Carter, he had “lusted in his heart” a couple of times too many—BUT never had he strayed from the path.

But , in spite of that, the sheer beauty and sensuality of the Asian woman made him gasp.

She was tall, perhaps five eight or nine and every body part was connected in the correct place, with seemingly expert workmanship.

She work a short, black skirt ,a soft silk blouse, and the highest of black high heeled shoes.

Her legs were long and shapely, her hips wide and voluptuous. Her waist was thin and her breasts MAGNIFICENT, full, large and taut. Her hair, long and black, hung loosely, framing the most achingly beautiful face he had ever seen.

Her eyes were dark and almond shaped.

Now, in physics a black hole is a theoretical object in space so dense , it’s gravity so intense, that nothing, not even light or radiation can escape from it’s grasp. One look at Tsai’s eyes and he thought he was looking into a black hole , there in Sunnydale.

Dark.

Captivating.

Magnetic.

He sat there, in the office just staring at her eyes, all other thoughts fleeing from his mind.

He couldn’t escape their gravity.

He had to physically shake his head to bring his attention back to the matter at hand.

He stood up , unsteadily, and introduced himself and she quickly reached out her soft hand to shake his.

He instantly felt an almost electric jolt as they touched .

“Good afternoon Reverend, my name is Tsai Tsang , but please call me Tsai, at least for now, and we can talk about the plant I wish to build in your community.”

He was at a loss for words.

She led him over to a model of the project, on a table , in one corner of the room , and was already pointing out the particulars of the project as he slowly , with great effort, was able to refocus his attention on the meeting itself, instead of on HER.

“Frankly,” she said, " we though because of your position in the city that, after the plant was approved and constructed you could come to work for us, in some capacity. We could triple the salary you make at the church. Of course, we would want you to STAY on the City Council”

He stumbled a bit in his response, but realized such a promise of a job could be a conflict of interest when it was time to vote, “I’m flattered , Ms. Tsang, but I think that even to offer such a job now, might be considered by some to be a bribe.”

“Ah, " she laughed, " as reported—an honest man , but there are OTHER ways.”

Bob was confused by that comment, but he was quickly returning to a business—like attitude, after her improper offer had jarred him out of his momentary erotic trance , “yes, in fact, I am an honest man. And perhaps I should leave before anything you say permanently poisons me against your project.”

A confident smile crossed her beautiful visage. " Don’t be offended, Bob, I think we can come to some sort of amicable agreement today, if you will only stay a moment and talk to me.”

“Well, I will give you another few minutes to finish to the presentation,and only that, or I will have to leave.” he said , still feeling uncomfortable around the beautiful woman.

“Really, Bob, I won’t keep you more than a couple of moments,” looking directly at him, " I promise.”

He glanced at her face and was again, almost immediately ,lost in the depths of her dark , compelling eyes.

She stepped a bit closer and he could smell her rich , beguiling perfume, as it enveloped him.

“No more games, no more delays, just me talking and you listening as I speak. Just you ... and me ... and my voice , talking only to you ... my gentle ... soothing .. relaxing ... mesmerizing voice ... Focus your eyes on mine and listen to me ,as I speak only to you ... and you listen only to me .. you can hear only me ... only my voice ... only my voice.”

Bob just stood in front of the gorgeous, dark haired executive and looked directly into her eyes as she talked to him in a soft, sexy voice. Embarrassingly ,he felt his cock stirring in his pants ,in response to her proximity. He tried to re adjust his trousers without attracting her attention, but he was unsuccessful.

“I know I excite you Bob, there is nothing you can do about that, my pet, as you listen to me you will become more and more excited. Wanting me. Desiring me. Needing me. Just keep listening to my voice and gazing deep , deep into my eyes... >that’s it Bob look deeper ... DEEPER ... don’t look away ...you CAN’T look away ...... deeper into my eyes ... helpless to resist my voice .... powerless before me .... deeper .... deeper until you feel as if you are falling into the depths of my dark, hypnotic eyes ....”

He felt as if his head was spinning. She seemed to have some sort of power over him ,even now. But he HAD to resist.

“Don’t you think I am beautiful Bob? So much more beautiful than your wife. Wouldn’t you do ANYTHING just to be near me. Just to kiss me? Surrender Bob, and you WILL be able to kiss me ... to SERVE me Bob... all you have to do is to give up ... to surrender ..... you WANT to obey me , my pet ....you NEED to obey Me.... Surrender ... and ... obey....”

He was transfixed by her beauty and the strange power she seemed to have over him.

As much as he wanted to resist her instructions he found himself becoming more and more excited by the prospect of serving this goddess. Thoughts of Gloria, his wife, flashed through his mind. What would SHE think? What would his daughter do if she knew he wanted to have sex with this woman?

Mentally, he tried to resist.

“Obey me... OBEY ME ... SURRENDER and be mine ....” The silky, smooth voice penetrated even deeper into his thoughts.

Tsai reached out and placed her finger under his chin and gently pulled his face toward hers.

“When I kiss you ,your resistance will be destroyed... you will be mine .....MINE....”

And with that she gently touched his lips with hers and flicked her tongue out , fleetingly licking his lips.

“Ohhhhh....” he almost fainted as the electric charge he had felt when her hand touched his was multiplied a hundred-fold as they kissed. He fell to his knees before her.

“Why don’t you kiss my foot Bob, if you adore me so much ... just WORSHIP .... MY ... FOOT....”

As she supported herself by placing her hands on his shoulders she moved her black stiletto heeled shoe in front of him and pointed at it.

What kind of degrading act was she demanding from him he thought? Wasn’t it enough that he was on his knees , kneeling in front of her as if he were some kind of slave ? Thoughts of his family raced trough his mind.

In spite of that ,he looked down at her foot before him and involuntarily started rubbing his cock, now fully erect.

“Only I can give you the pleasure you have never before felt .... Only I , your new Mistress..... Kiss my foot.....surrender to the feeling of sheer LUST you have never felt before. Let me control your mind...and your body ... and your soul...”

Soul? Now it was becoming clear. BEASTCO ! The devil. Satan. But why him ? Why here?

As if responding to his thoughts Tsai laughed and responded, " small towns have the last vestiges of morality in this corrupt world, I travel from place to place destroying their goodness—you just happened to be next on the list—my pet”

With that she lowered her skirt and stepped out of it. She sat on the edge of the table , displaying the building model, and spread her legs.

“Look at this glorious pussy , Bob..... come...... taste it......”

Fighting with every fiber in his being, he STILL found himself crawling toward her, ready to taste this forbidden fruit.

He closed his eyes, to shut out the irresistible vision of this woman, this vision, that was destroying his will power.

But, her voice still penetrated deep into his brain as she lowered her head and whispered hotly into his ear.

“My eyes have captured your heart, my pet ... my voice captivates your mind ... the sight of my body excites you as no other has EVER excited you ... you want me even more than you want your wife... you want to be OWNED by me ... you know this is ALL true don’t you my pet ....”

“y..y....y...es, it is true ....”

Her hot breath stirred his emotions even more as she continued, " You are falling in love with me..... aren’t you?”

“ Yesssss, falling ... in ... love ... with .... you ......”

“Then my little pet open your eyes, there is something I want you to see.”

Bob blinked, then opened his eyes as instructed , and there before him was the sensuous Asian, still appearing in every way as she had before EXCEPT, instead of her delicious looking cunt was a set of balls and a huge cock.

He pulled back.

“No, don’t pull away, my pet , “she whispered in the same , undeniably female voice, " look at my cock. Isn’t it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen? Any part of my body transfixes you with lust ... with desire.... touch it .. caress it ... feel it .. you LOVE the way it feels in your hand, my pet ... say it.... SAY IT.”

“ ..... I ..... love ... the .... way ..... your .... c... c... c... cockkk... feel in my hands......”

An evil smile crossed her beautiful face as she knew his destruction was almost complete . Soon Bob , and the entire city, through him, would belong to Tsai, and to BEASTCO.

“The only thing you would love more that the feel of my cock would be the taste of it in your adoring mouth, my pet ....”

“Nooo... no..... NO...” this was too much.

“STOP! STAY PERFECTLY STILL!” she commanded and he froze in place, still on his knees in front of her.

Tsai place her hand on the back of Bob’s neck and slowly guided his face toward her erect prick. She brushed the tip back and forth ... slowly ... across Bob’s closed mouth . With each gentle touch his lips opened a bit more . He realized he was powerless to resist any command Tsai uttered.

“Take it in your mouth, my pet ... you know you WANT to ... you know you MUST .... ”

Bob opened his mouth and engulfed the huge cock and he sucked on it. His wife had never even sucked HIS prick , and here he was on his knees before this evil goddess , licking and sucking Tsai’s cock as if it were an object of worship.

“Help...help.. " he mumbled as he obediently sucked the huge prick.

Tsai rubbed her hand on his head as he licked and sucked as if he were a puppy , a mere pet.

She laughed at him as he helplessly obeyed her vile commands.

That moment the office door opened and Bob’s wife and daughter burst in.

His mind whirled. He could never explain HOW this happened to him, but at least the three of them could overcome this evil woman. At least he could escape and warn everyone about her evil power over men.

With an almost superhuman effort he pulled away from Tsai’s pelvis.

“Oh Gloria. Help me. This is the devil incarnate and I have been weak. Help me escape and I will tell you everything that has happened. She has hypnotized me... captured my mind... but now we can leave... you can help me ... She can’t stop all of us...”

Tsai snapped her fingers and pointed at the two women, and their eyes became vacant, their gazes fixed on her dark hypnotic eyes.

“Bob, my pet I visited them FIRST. I want to own ALL of Sunnydale. Your family is just the beginning.”

She pointed to the floor in front of her and the two entranced women fell to their knees before her.

First his wife , Gloria, licked the huge cock like an ice cream cone and looked at him with a lacivious smile.

Then his daughter moved her hand up and down Tsai’s cock and engulfed the erect member with her mouth . Then she turned and opened her mouth to kiss his entranced wife.

He heard Tsai’s voice deep within his mind, “your turn my pet....”

“Yes Mistress " he responded as he drew closer to her.