The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Benny the Bumbling Bunny

Magic Egg #3

The Third Rule -

Always ensure that the egg is thoroughly hidden. Should unintended recipients discover the egg, irresponsible and immoral reactions can occur. Additionally if discovered and somehow ingested, consequences can be disastrous for all surrounding individuals.

—the Bunny Handbook

Benny was blissfully happy as he hopped his way up the front walk at his final home, an inviting one story home covered in a natural stone exterior. The house reminded Benny of his own home, a tiny little stone cabin. Just thinking of home reminded Benny just how hungry he was. Not only would a pie hit the spot but a nice carrot cake would be heavenly.

The front porch was very overgrown with thorn bushes and Benny struggled to find a way beneath it. Scratching his head, the bunny questioned just where he could hide the last egg. Looking at the sidewalk, Benny noticed the way the stone pavers were cracked and chipped with little bits of soil and weeds showing through in places. One of these spots might be perfect to hide the egg.

“It’s under the entrance.” Benny reasoned to himself.

As he pawed a weed from beneath a nearby paver, the perfect little opening appeared just big enough for a magic egg. Sliding the egg protectively into hiding, Benny carefully placed the weed back on top and looked proudly down at his final delivery as Easter Bunny. It was a day of good work and Benny couldn’t wait for his post delivery review. He just knew he would pass and next Easter would have even more magic eggs to hide. Hopping away down the sidewalk, Benny’s mind began to wander over just what he wanted first, pie or some fresh carrot cake.

Nearly as soon as the little bunny vanished around the corner, a mini-van pulled into the driveway. Getting out from the driver’s side door, a large bearded man looked out over the yard and then walked to the back.

“Honey, get the groceries and carry them into the kitchen. I’ll be in in a moment.” Sam said to his stepdaughter who appeared from around the passenger side.

“Sure, okay.” Angela said in her usual meek manner. She began unloading the three plastic grocery bags as her step-father walked down to the edge of the driveway and checked the mailbox.

Angela was a pretty girl but certainly not eye-catching. She had a boyish figure and no breasts at all. Her hair was her finest quality, long with an overall auburn tint and streaks of natural red highlights that always seemed more prominent during the Spring. Unfortunately this didn’t make her all that popular in school. Being eighteen and looking as she did was very hard considering there were freshman girls who appeared more mature than she did. Therefore Angela had become a bit shy and somewhat awkward. She had the reputation of a klutzy girl and that was what lead to her stumbling along the sidewalk on this fateful day.

Carrying the bags as carefully as she could, Angela couldn’t quite see her feet and as she approached the steps leading up to the porch, her left foot slipped right into the broken stone paver. Her balance suddenly left her completely and she fell flat on her back, luckily managing to capture the bags along with their contents. Only one bag fell open and it just had to be the one holding the dozen eggs they’d just bought to prepare a midday breakfast meal.

“Oh no” Angela muttered as she watched the egg carton spill open and several eggs go rolling across the yard around her.

Standing, the girl began frantically searching her surroundings for the eggs so she could put them away before her step-father returned. She wasn’t afraid of him being angry, only of her own embarrassment at once again being caught in such a klutzy moment.

Angela quickly located three eggs and placing them carefully back in the carton, she realized there was only one missing. Lifting the other two bags she had sat down, she saw no sign of the other. Then as she was crossing to the other side of the sidewalk, her foot locked beneath a loose weed and she nearly fell once again. Catching herself just in time, Angela glanced down at the weed she’d unearthed and there was the egg.

“There you are, wow that was close.” Angela said, relieved as she wiped the dirt off the egg and placed it alongside the others. It seemed smaller than the rest but otherwise normal enough, she thought.

The awkward teen felt a little more awkward as she stood, her vision seeming to grow dim for a second or two. Her skin felt strange on her hands from where she’d handled the last egg and in the back of her mind, Angela worried that maybe it had rolled into some poison ivy or something. Ignoring the thought, she made her way up the stairs and into the house to unload the groceries.

Her step-father Sam appeared minutes later and the two got cooking on their breakfast meal.

“It’s too bad your mother had to be out of town this weekend. This is one of her favorites, good old-fashioned scrambled eggs.” Sam said as he cracked several eggs over a skillet and began chopping away.

“It’s one of my favorites too.” Angela said quietly, her skin still feeling flushed and for some reason her thoughts turning to boys. She’d never been the kind of girl that obsessed over boys and fantasized about being with them. But for some strange reason ever since she’d entered the house, her mind kept wandering to how nice it would feel to have a boy sliding his hands all over her.

As she watched her step-father finishing the eggs, Angela found her thoughts drifting from boys touching her to boys doing much more. She knew she was nothing special in the body department but she was finding the idea of a boy filling her with his juicy cock to be undeniably hot. She wondered how many boys could fill her up and how many times they’d flood her insides with warm cum before they got tired.

“You ready to eat?” Sam said, noticing the rather spaced out look on Angela’s face.

She shook her head, attempting to clear the unwanted and very inappropriate thoughts from her mind. Smiling pleasantly she answered. “Sure, yes thank you.”

Sam smiled as he scooped some eggs onto his step-daughter’s plate and put a smaller portion on his own. Checking to make sure the stove was off, Sam suddenly noticed the time.

“Oh shit.” He said covering his mouth as he hadn’t intended to cuss in front of Angela. “I have to make a quick phone call. You go ahead and start without me. I’ll be right back.”

Sam rushed from the room and Angela looked from his retreating form down to her plate. The thoughts kept floating back into her mind as she idly pawed at the eggs with her fork. She found her thoughts drifting to Sam, her step-father. She wondered what he looked like driving his cock in and out of her mother. No, she thought shaking her head. No, that was an image she didn’t want to picture. Still the idea crept back into her mind, not so much who he was fucking but the idea of him fucking. Something about Sam and his big cock was filling Angela’s mind and she found it hard to ignore.

Focusing on her food, Angela decided to just eat and ignore the unwanted images flickering through her brain. Shoving the first big bite of eggs into her mouth, she felt incredibly faint. The awkward girl had experienced fainting and falling but this was entirely different. It seemed that every spark inside her brain went off simultaneously, her body being shocked with piercing electricity as she swallowed the first bite of eggs.

Breathing heavily and leaning way over her plate, Angela realized just how good it felt. The sensation of eating the eggs felt like an orgasmic wash over her whole body. She began shoveling more and more eggs into her mouth, swallowing as quickly as she could. In no time at all half her plate was gone and that’s when the strange rumbling feeling happened in the pit of her stomach.

Angela looked down, remnants of eggs dripping from her mouth as she cupped her hands to her slightly swollen belly. Her stomach rumbled loudly and then the swollen sensation shifted. She felt movement and staring in a slightly drugged stupor, Angela watched as her hips began widening. It was slow at first, only her thighs seeming fuller. Soon though her knee-length skirt had been pulled tight and was slowly lifting up towards her waist as her hips widened into very voluptuous curves.

“Ohhhh” Angela gasped as her hips settled into a nice flared out position, her waist still as tiny as ever. Her stomach had returned to it’s flat normal self as she began to feel increasingly hungry again. Reaching down with only a slightly shaky hand, Angela filled her fork with more scrambled eggs and crammed the entire thing in her mouth. She sucked all the eggs off and swallowed them down, the warm sensation causing her to gasp.

In minutes her plate was nearly empty and Angela began grabbing some off her step-father’s plate and swallowing every bit she could find. She was relaxing after polishing off the last eggs left, as Sam returned to the room. He looked at the empty plates and then to his step-daughter. Something was very wrong, he thought. She looked positively stuffed and her eyes were completely out of focus.

“Angela, what happened, are you okay?” Sam said rushing to her side.

“Good eggs.” Angela said with a bit of a drunken slur.

Sam looked down and noticed her wide hips. “What happened, oh my God?” He said pulling her chair out a little so he could get a better look at her. Angela smiled up at him, her hands resting over her full belly. Suddenly she felt the same sensations she’d felt before. Her belly began to rumble and even her step-father paused and looked down at her swollen midsection.

“What’s happening?” Sam said, his voice very quiet.

“Ohhhh, ohh wow.” Angela moaned as her chest began bloating out beneath her shirt. She watched wide-eyed as for the first time ever she had tits. They began as small tennis ball sized mounds that simply inflated and began growing and growing. In seconds they had become softball sized fleshy orbs that pushed outward on the young girl’s shirt. Sam backed up from the girl as she moaned and pressed her hands tightly to the chair beneath her. Her tits continued inflating, growing so large that her shirt could be heard stretching. In minutes Angela had the biggest pair of tits her step-father had ever seen. Her shirt began popping at the seams and splitting along the sides. Angela reached up in pleasure and tore at the ruined garment.

“Oh my ...“Sam said, his voice leaving him as his step-daughter released her massive new growth into the open air.

Angela looked down and couldn’t see her lap or her hips any more. All she could see was giant creamy white tit flesh that appeared to be like two huge watermelons hanging from her chest. Both nipples looked like the nozzles of a garden hose and when she placed a hand on the sensitive skin, the girl felt she would pass out with orgasmic pleasure.

After several moments of fondling her growing assets, Angela felt her stomach stop rumbling and the internal stretching sensations seemed to slow and then stop. She leaned back in her chair and smiled dimly up at her step-father.

Sam watched as Angela had gone from normal, if somewhat mousy teen, to the most voluptuous vixen he’d ever laid eyes on. The girls hips created some of the most impressive curves he could imagine and her tits had just inflated into giant fun bags that he barely contained himself from just massaging and squeezing. Something was clearly wrong.

“Honey, I don’t know what happened but we need to get you some help. This has to be some kind of food allergy or something.” Sam said leaning over to look closely in his step-daughter’s eyes.

Angela opened her glazed eyes and looked right at Sam. She smiled, her hands rising to fondle her engorged flesh. All the earlier thoughts returned with even more clarity. She imagined Sam fucking hard into her willing flesh and pictured him filling her fertile young cunt with buckets and buckets of sperm, flooding her so deep she could almost feel it trickling in her very core.

“Are you okay?” Sam asked, realizing just how out of the ordinary Angela looked.

“I’m just fine, you big strong hunky man.” Angela said, lifting a massive tit up and away from her.

Sam jumped back as her nipple brushed his arm and he felt faint. His head spun as he heard her speak. There was something in the way her voice filled the room. It had a melodious ring to it that filled his very soul. Shaking his head he struggled to remain clear. Angela was still smiling at him, her long auburn hair hanging smoothly over one of her eyes and spilling down over her newly enhanced teenage tits. God, he thought, she looks like some even more inflated version of Jessica Rabbit.

Struggling with some newly formed curves, Angela pulled herself to her feet and stood wobbly before her step-father. The topless girl smiled again at the big strong man and leaned towards him, cradling her huge watermelon jugs. “Why don’t you tell me how I feel?”

Sam lost all will to fight. Her voice invaded his mind and killed any morality or common sense he still had. He pressed his chest into her giant tits and ran his hands up and down her curved hips, throbbing with pleasure at the silky smooth skin that was exposed before his horny eyes. He leaned over her pillowy mounds and kissed her on the lips, shoving his tongue deep inside and pulling her to him tightly.

Reaching down beneath them, Angela found her step-father’s pants and began unzipping his fly. She reached in and cupped his thick cock as it grew even harder in her grasp. As he released her from their kiss, Angela didn’t have to be told what the man was thinking. She simply smiled and turned around facing the kitchen table.

Leaning over, Angela pressed her tits as flat as she could, the flesh spilling out to either side and knocking both plates onto the floor. She twisted her head to look back at Sam. “Come on stud, fuck a baby into me.”

Sam couldn’t care less about his wife, Angela’s mother at that moment. He wouldn’t have cared if she were there watching or even if the entire neighborhood was watching. All he cared about was fucking the hell out of this inflated teenage babe bending over the table. Reaching beneath her stretched out skirt, Sam grabbed her panties and tore them from her, getting a pleasant squeal from Angela in the process. Taking his painfully hard cock in one hand he lined it up behind the girl and leaned over her hunched form.

“Get ready honey.” He whispered as he grabbed her hips and slammed forward, burying the entire length of his cock deep inside the eighteen year old girl. He began ramming the girl for all she was worth, sliding almost all the way out and then cramming his cock balls deep inside her young cunt.

“Oh OH oh yesss, please fuck me hard, fuck me so hard!” Angela screamed into the kitchen as her whole body shook with the brutal pounding she was taking. Her massive tits vibrated and sloshed all over the table below her, sending amazing sparks of pleasure directly up into her brain.

Sam fucked and fucked at the girl who just this morning had been his awkward cute step-daughter. Holding tightly to her incredibly wide breeding hips, he sliced his cock deep into her womb and watched her beautiful auburn hair jump and bounce on her back.

“Oh yess, Fuck me, give me a baby, give me all your babies!” Angela cried out, her mind turning to mush with pure orgasm.

Sam listened to her dirty talk and loved what a total slut she was becoming. The little whore wanted to be knocked up. He never would have imagined Angela screaming out for his baby, not in a million years. Hell, he thought, her own mother insisted on him using protection every time and they were married. Grabbing her around the belly and pulling Angela tightly to his thrusting cock, Sam decided something then and there. If the teenage vixen wanted his baby, he was going to damn well make sure she got one.

“Shit, you want a baby. You got it slut.” Sam grunted as he began slamming deeper and deeper inside the young girl. Her tits were now loudly sloshing beneath her, the nipples sliding deliciously across the cold table.

“Oh yes Oh yess, do it, fill me up!” Angela screamed as Sam grabbed her tightly and shoved his cock so far up inside her she felt he might come out her throat. Her step-father shook violently as he began loading the girl with cum, spraying rope after rope deep inside her womb, packing the fertile teenager to the brim.

“Oh Unghh, wow.” Sam moaned as he let the last of his load dribble inside the girl. Finally looking down at Angela splayed over the kitchen table, Sam grinned and pulled out from her. The girl was only slightly aware of her step-father walking past into the dining room. She breathed deeply and rest all her weight on her soft warm fun bags she’d only so recently acquired. Feeling Sam’s seed leak slowly from between her legs, Angela smiled.

“Here you go, take these.” Sam said returning with a small pill bottle.

Angela pushed herself up to her shaky legs and looked at the small pill bottle as her step-father reached for a glass of water. “What are they?”

Sam smiled handing her the glass of water. “You remember I work at a fertility clinic, right. Well these are the latest fertility drugs on the market. Guaranteed to give multiple births, and that’s just to women with problems. I’m sure it will give a healthy girl like you no less than eight babies, maybe more.”

Angela smiled at Sam and popped the top on the bottle. Emptying the entire bottle in her throat, the girl downed the glass of water and moaned in pleasure, sliding her hands back up to her heavy chest. Squeezing each mammoth tit, Angela walked back to the table and leaned back on it. “Well come on dad, get busy battering me up to be a mommy!”

Sam was already hard. Something about this new girl Angela had become was just captivating. Just the sound of her voice had him harder than ever before and he awkwardly walked over between her outstretched legs.

Reaching down, Sam began shoveling his long thick cock deep inside the teenage cunt, spilling some of their previous juices in the process.

“Ohhhh, oooh that feels so perfect.” Angela moaned as she looked down through the deep valley in her spread tits and watched her step-father mount her once again.

Gripping her around the waist, Sam started thrusting, sending his thick cock deep inside the fertile young girl. “Shit girl, get ready to be one hot little knocked up slut.”

The table slid roughly across the floor, scratching the delicate tile as Sam and Angela rutted away the afternoon. Her heavy tits slapped up and down so hard they eventually began smacking her in the face as Sam rapidly fucked her inflated form. Over the hours her young body was filled with sperm by the bucket load, and her womb was expanding just to contain the juicy fluid. Along with the fertility drugs Angela had taken, Sam took several pills to increase the potency of his sperm and neither was aware just how strong the magic in the egg Angela had consumed was. Drugs would never be needed for her to get pregnant. By the time her mother returned on Monday, she would find a thoroughly worn out husband and one seriously fucked and knocked up daughter.

As the sound of orgasms echoed from house to house on Juniper Street, Spring was in the air and somewhere far far away, Benny the Bunny arrived back at Easter Bunny headquarters to an unhappy supervisor.

To Be Concluded...