The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Benny the Bumbling Bunny

Magic Egg #2

The Second Rule -

Always hide the egg beneath the front threshold or main entrance to a home. Failure to do so may result in unintended exposure to other home occupants. Should unintended recipients pass over the magic of the egg, irresponsible and immoral reactions can occur.

—the Bunny Handbook

Benny hopped happily up towards the next home in his route. This house was a large brick colonial home. It had great white columns in front and a wide low tiled porch. One thing it didn’t have was any open earth near the threshold. The circular driveway connected to the low porch by paved mexican tile and there weren’t even any potted plants nearby.

“Oh me oh my, what do I do?” Benny asked himself, looking around at the large home. He thought and thought, his ears pricked straight behind his head in concentration.

“Aha.” He cried. “I can bury the egg beneath the back door. That will work just fine.”

Hopping around the side of the home, Benny saw a carefully landscaped stone path leading up to the back porch. The porch was wooden and hidden beneath it was the perfect spot for Benny’s delivery.

Squeezing tightly into the dusty space under the steps, Benny nudged the egg forward into a tiny divot. Backing out, he turned and kicked his large hind legs, sending a decent amount of loose soil up under the porch and over the magic egg.

Looking down to his almost empty basket, Benny grinned proudly. “Two down, one to go. This is easy as pie. Yum... Pie!”

Benny the Bunny hopped away, his thoughts drifting to a well-deserved snack and his little bunny head filled with pride at a job well done.

Less than ten minutes later there was the growing sounds of conversation from the driveway. Several teenagers appeared on the stone path making their way to the back door.

“We can work on our science project back here, guys.” Said Hilary, her petite blonde form followed closely by three others.

“Have we decided what we’re doing yet?” asked Lindsay, her brunette friend and fellow cheerleader.

The guys followed closely behind the two girls, both pairs of eyes glued to the luscious young teenage girls, Hilary and Lindsay. They were only assigned to this project because of their science teacher who always tried to pick two or the smarter guys in class to partner with the cheerleaders. This way their GPA was most likely to stay in good standing and they wouldn’t be forced from the squad. Whatever the reasoning was, Ben and Drew felt perfectly fine being here. Hilary was the hottest cheerleader in school, her cute blonde pig tails making her look like everyone’s wet dream teenage girl. Her friend Lindsay had average looking brown hair but some of the most impressive tits in school, probably larger than a D-cup.

“What did you say Lindsay?” Hilary asked as she got distracted looking at the dirty little footprints on the stone path. Some animal had been digging around behind her house.

“I said what are we doing as a science project?” Lindsay asked.

Hilary shrugged her shoulders and glanced back to Ben and Drew. “Who knows? I’m sure the brains here can help us think of something good. Let’s go inside.”

The group of teens made their way up the few steps to the back door. Almost as soon as Hilary took the first step she found herself feeling strange, almost excited, but somehow different. She couldn’t quite put her finger on the exact sensation but she found her stomach fluttering. Lindsay felt the same thing, her stomach feeling as though butterflies were tickling her all over. Both girls smiled as they reached the door and Hilary unlocked it to let the group inside.

“We can work in here.” Hilary said pointing to a large recreation room with a pool table and sofa. The guys, Ben and Drew went and sat their bags down, looking around the lushly furnished home.

Hillary licked her lips as she watched Ben lean over and set his books down. She found herself wondering just what Ben looked like without his pants on. For some reason she was becoming very horny and the feeling wasn’t an unwelcome one. Looking over at Lindsay she caught the brunette in a full-on stare at Drew. She also appeared to be studying the boy’s lower anatomy, undressing him with her eyes.

Hilary was smiling like an idiot as Lindsay looked her way. And as the two girls exchanged a knowing glance, everything became clear. Hilary knew exactly what she wanted and she was positive her fellow cheerleader wanted the same thing. Luckily for them there were two willing participants right here in the room.

“I know what would make a great science project.” Hilary said catching everyone’s attention.

Ben and Drew looked over to the girls, noticing the hungry look in their eyes for the first time. Hilary was swaying her hips in an exaggerated manner, letting her fingers trace the contours of her perky rack as she approached the two guys. Lindsay walked up alongside her friend and looked equally distracted as her hands toyed with the edge of her mini-skirt.

“What’s your idea?” Ben asked, his eyes settling on her tight top.

“It’s a really good one, real sciency and stuff.” she said. “I was thinking we should do a study to see which one of us girls you big strong guys can impregnate first.”

Ben and Drew each stared at Hilary, their eyes wild with a mixed emotion of lust, shock, and confusion. For almost a full minute, the room was silent, both young cheerleaders toying with their hair as they giggled and smiled watching the stunned young men.

Finally Drew was the one to speak up. “Um, seriously guys we should figure out what we’re doing.”

Lindsay looked upset. “But I thought Hilary already made it clear. We want you guys to impregnate us, fuck us, screw us, ride us, bang us, do whatever you want. Just knock us up!”

Ben seemed to regain his voice as he looked from the busty brunette form of Lindsay to her thinner and hotter friend Hilary. “You guys are serious?”

Hilary nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, please. We just want to be full of sperm, our little cunts oozing with the stuff.”

Ben exchanged a quick look with Drew and the two smiled. They each turned and ran to their respective girl, Ben folding Hilary into his body as he felt up her young tits and began making out with her, shoving his tongue down her throat. Drew slammed into Lindsay the two of them toppling to the soft couch and as the cheerleader began groping her hands all over her eager young partner, he reached up and tore at her shirt.

For several minutes, the room was filled with the frantic tear of clothing and mashing of lips as the two pairs of teenagers fell into a hot and heavy make-out session. In no time Drew had separated Lindsay of her shirt, freeing an especially large pair of firm teenage mounds. He was roughly squeezing away at both tits as he kissed her. Lindsay was busy shoving her hand between her legs and slipping beneath her mini-skirt .

Ben had Hilary leaning back on the pool table, her top already shoved up and her perky teen rack jiggling impressively before his horny eyes. He had dreamed of these tits for two years and they were magnificent. Hilary leaned back, her head lolled to one side, blond pig tails hanging down over each firm melon. Reaching under her frilly little skirt, Ben found her cute little pink panties and instantly rid her of the offending garment. He threw them to the floor not too far from the recently discarded panties of Lindsay who was moaning with anticipation on the couch.

Hilary pushed Ben off her for a moment and looked him in the eyes. She had an animalistic desire in her face, her expression taking on a purely slutty look. “Guys I think this is fun and all but Lindsay and I really need to get pregnant. Let’s just fuck and get us all loaded up with cum.”

Ben wasn’t about to turn the horny girl down. Grabbing Hilary around the waist he rotated her and shoved her forward over the pool table, slamming her juicy breasts into the soft felt. “You want to be knocked up, fine I’ll fucking screw you pregnant with twins.”

On the couch Lindsay had freed Drew’s impressive cock and now lifted one leg over his lap mounting him like a cowgirl. “Oh oh yesss...” She screamed in pleasure as she felt the boy slip the entire length of male meat deep inside her belly. She began bouncing up and down on his lap, sending as much of his juicy fertile cock as possible into her young teenage cunt.

On the pool table, Hilary braced herself as Ben reared back and rammed forward burying his cock deep inside her tight little body. He set into such a brutal stabbing motion that his balls sandwiched between the girl’s ass on every thrust. “Oh OH OH OH yesss!” Hilary cried out, her pig tails flying with the rhythmic shake of her head. She loved the sheer crudeness of his aggression. Having been fucked before, Hilary was well adapted to accepting a cock but this was her first bareback experience and it was exquisite. The feel of skin on skin, wet and juicy flesh touching in such an intimate way.

Drew was simply leaning back on the couch letting the horny young cheerleader bounce away stuffing her own pussy with his cock. Lindsay felt his cock stab at her guts and loved the painful joyous sensations she felt in her womb. This brainy guy was stretching her insides all out with his length and stiffness. Her massive tits jumped up and down with every bounce and she set out to ride him even harder, hoping her tits could bounce high enough to hit her lower chin.

“Oh Oh yessss, Oh fuck me fuck me pregnant!” Hilary screamed, her young body taking a serious pounding over the pool table. Her tits slid deliciously across the rough green felt. Ben took hold of her hips and began really jack-hammering the girl, slicing his cock so far inside her it hurt.

“Shit you want to be pregnant, get ready slut!” Ben said.

Hilary lifted her head up off the pool table and thrust her ass back at the rapidly pumping hips of her partner. “Yes yes, I’m a slut, I’m a dirty slut. Come on fuck my cunt, fuck it hard and fill it with your seed!”

Ben held himself deep inside the girl and felt his cock twitch and begin flooding her warm pussy with fluid. He felt sparks fly inside his head as every last ounce of strength in his body left through his cock and packed itself into the depths of the horny young girl bent over the pool table. She wanted cum, she got cum, tons of the stuff. Ben had never ejaculated this hard in his life. He could almost feel himself dry up as he shot ribbon after ribbon of white hot sperm deep inside pigtailed cheerleader Hilary.

Not ten feet away, Lindsay was rapidly building up the climax that Drew knew he couldn’t contain for long. Her warm thighs wrapped over his waist, his cock begging for release as it was sucked deeper and deeper inside her vice-like cunt. “Oh OH yesss, fill me up, fill up my fertile pussy.” She screamed as Drew gasped and began erupting directly into her belly.

“Oh oh oh wow.” Hilary moaned laying her head down as she felt Ben relax and let his limp cock fall from her abused little cunt. A thick stream of sperm leaked down her inner thighs and pooled at her feet as she felt her inner muscles still contracting and releasing, desperately seeking to draw every last fertile drop right into her womb hoping to fertilize any eggs she had waiting there.

On the couch Lindsay was gasping in pure orgasmic bliss as she passed out over Drew’s shoulder and he felt every last drop of baby juice squirt into her young teenage belly.

As Ben turned and caught sight of the well fucked unconscious cheerleader wrapped around his buddy, he smiled. “Man is this fun or what. What do you think got into them?”

Drew looked up with weak worn out eyes. “Shit man, I think I’d say we got into them.”

Ben turned and appreciated the slutty blonde whore that lay sleepily hunched over the pool table. Her tits were splayed out to either side beneath her, the nipples just visible as her chest rose and fell. Her legs limply hung off onto the floor, trails of white semen leaking down her thighs. She looked like the most horny slut Ben had ever seen in some late night pay per view porn. He walked up and slid a hand up to her ass, rubbing it gently as she sighed.

Turning to Drew, he said. “Whatever it was, I don’t care. I just can’t believe how slutty they acted. The guys at school will never believe we banged em.”

Drew was now holding a large D-cup in one hand,rotating his palm over it as he flexed and tightened his grip. The content cheerleader on his lap simply moaned in sweet happiness as she was groped away at. Her pussy still hugged at the limp cock inside her, most of their juices held safely inside.

“Man you think they’re serious about getting impregnated?” Drew asked.

Ben was staring at Hilary, his cock rapidly regaining its full erection. He ran a hand over her back and lightly grabbed at her pig tails. “Who cares if they’re serious? I intend to make it come true. Little sluts want to be pregnant, I say let’s fucking make them pregnant. I’ll fuck Hilary here until I can’t get it up any more, and believe me that aint gonna happen soon.”

Saying this Ben shoved his dick back inside Hilary’s sloppy cunt, rousing her from her relaxing twilight. “Oh oh yess, do me again. Do me again, fucking knock me up!”

Ben smiled and began banging the slut hard. He reached up and grabbed a pig tail in each hand. Pulling back on the girls whore handles, Ben began screwing the little teenager with one simple goal, stuff her so full of sperm it would be impossible for her not to be pregnant.

Behind him Ben heard Drew laughing lightly as Lindsay came to and apparently felt his growing cock deep inside her. “Fuck me again Drew.” She said sweetly.

“You got it slut.” And soon Drew was again humping into the tight little brunette.

“Hey Ben man,” Drew called out. “I guess our science project can be on teenage pregnancy.”

Ben was a blur, his hips stabbing into Hilary, her pig tails now loosely bouncing around her face. “Yeah, although that isn’t really science, more of an anatomy or social issue.”

Drew was now slapping the limp form of Lindsay up and down on his lap as he grinned. “Yeah you’re right. We’re probably not gonna pass this project. But who really cares?” He reached up and mashed a large tit into a lumpy ball, eliciting a pleasurable screech from the young girl.

“Hell we’re proving one scientific theory right now.” Ben said riding the petite blonde teen.

“Oh oh oh yessss!” Lindsay screamed. “What theory is that man?” Drew grunted.

Ben groaned as his cock surged and again started pasting sticky cream all inside Hilary’s young reproductive system. “ughh We’re proving the theory that every cheerleader is only good for three things, jumping around, taking a cock, and breeding babies!”

Drew laughed even as he felt his dick jump inside Lindsay’s belly, flooding her with more sperm. “You’re right about that. I just wonder how many babies we can breed into these two.”

Ben pulled out from Hilary and left her barely conscious over the pool table. She was being fucked into a stupor as she drooled away, staining the felt. “I don’t know, but let’s find out.” Ben said, already jacking his cock to try and quickly regain an erection.

To Be Continued...