The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Owned chpt 5

by Slave Cassie Marie

A while later I woke up to my front door opening. Glancing over at Anna, who was passed out next to me with her dildo across her lap, I got up just as Master Deshaun came in. I immeadiately set my dildo down and spread my legs for inspection. Master grinned at me as He came up, thrusting 2 fingers up my cunt as I moaned in pleasure and tried to stay still. After a minute, He withdrew His fingers and spanked my ass. At that point I turned and bent over, spreading my cheeks as He pushed the fingers up my butt.

My gasping at the penetration was enough to finally wake my sister up. She opened her eyes and looked around startled, then remembered where she was when she saw me smiling. Master motioned her to His side and used a hand to get her on her knees. Anna now had a perfect view as Master fucked my ass with His fingers. He confirmed I had done my enema and withdrew them, slipping them into my sister’s hungry mouth. I got down on my knees beside her, and soon we were taking turns happily sucking on them.

After a few minutes Master pulled us to our feet and had us stand side by side. He took out His cell phone and snapped a series of pics of us, then had us do some more poses as he continued. All the while He quizzed Anna on her life, home, and other such things. Once He was satisfied Master had us sit on either side of Him so He could talk with Anna while rubbing our cunts. I lay back and sighed happily as He told Anna what to do.

Anna was to leave for Iowa the next day. Once there she had one week to close out any personal things, leave her job, pack what she wanted to keep, and move back here. For the time being she would be staying at my home. Master told her that she was cute enough and had a nice set of tits to work at Babydolls stripping, so He’d get her hired on there. When Anna told Him she had a fiancee in Iowa Master just laughed and told her not anymore. He pulled out His phone and showed her the pics and vids He had so far, and explained to her that like me she was His property now and nothing more than 3 white holes to do with as He pleased. As the reality of her situation set in my sis started to cry, but Master told her to knock that off. If she didn’t want to be His, she wouldn’t have done what she had. He then explained to her what I had already learned and accepted. Most white women are submissive by nature and need to be owned and used. In some it just comes out stronger than in others and obviously that trait ran extremely strong in our family. Along with our need to be owned by a strong black man, we also needed to be used, degraded, and humiliated as much as possible to be kept in our proper place. And as His white cunts He promised she’d be getting all that she needed.

Master then turned to me and said He had a surprise for me. He typed in a link on His phones browser and it went to a site He had started for my pics and vid, cassiechappell.xxx. There I was smiling and spread for the world to see like a whore. I was shaking in humiation and arousal at the same time. He hit the sample clip and it played part of my first vid where I became His, with me staring at the camera and shouting ‘yes Master Deshaun!’ Master told me He’d already uploaded a number of videos and pic sets to the site, and sent free membership offers to everyone on my facebook page. I thought I’d been embarrassed before, but now I was completely exposed to the world. All of my family and friends would know what I was, and even more degrading was that all I could do was say thank you to my Master as I started rubbing my clit. He then looked over at my sister and told her that she’d soon be getting the same treatment once He had enough to start her site.

Master then pulled out His beautiful black cock and told me to get Him ready. Smiling, I got down on my knees and started to kiss and suck on Him. Soon I had Him rock hard as He grasped my head and proceeded to stuff it down my throat, face fucking me hard and fast as I gasped for air. I could see my sister watching as she cried softly and fingered her pussy. Master then told me to put Anna’s pussy on His cock so He could try her out. I sadly took my mouth off His cock and got to my feet, taking her hands and helping her up. Giving her a quick hug and kiss on the forehead, I told Anna how lucky she was and how much she was going to love being owned. Then I backed her up, sitting her on Master’s lap so she was facing the TV as I fed His cock into her tiny white cunt for the first time.

I took the TV remote and switched it to play the camera view, Anna now getting to watch herself as she fucked Master’s cock. By this point she’d stopped crying and was now panting and smiling as she fucked herself. Her tiny white body looked amazing as she rode His cock harder and harder, doing her best to get our Master to cum. Master gripped her hair with one hand as she rode, using a few fingers to play with my cunt before feeding them to my sister. She took them hungrily, sucking on my juices as she moaned in lust for the camera. I sat beside Master and laid my head across His stomach, watching as my sister’s pussy swallowed His cock over and over. A few times she got so excited it would slip out, and I’d get to wrap my lips around it for a minute before feeding it back into her. When Master gripped my hair I knew the moment had arrived, and I got to watch as His cock throbbed and sprayed shot after shot of thick cum up her cunt. Anna squealed and came herself, shaking so hard I thought she was having a seizure. After a few minutes Master pushed her off and fed me His softening cock, letting me suck it clean of His cum and Anna’s pussy. I loved the mixed taste as licked and sucked.

Once Master was satisfied with my work, He told Anna to get dressed and head back to Iowa and take care of business. He expected her to check in online every night and she was to take some of my toys to perform with for Him. She was not allowed to cum and absolutely not allowed to have sex with anyone, especially her now former fiancee. She had exactly one week to be back or He’d come pick her up personally. Anna promised to do as He told her, then went to get dressed and get a few dildos. Once Anna was ready, I gave her a hug and kiss, wishing her a safe trip and telling her to hurry back.

With Anna gone, Master Deshaun turned His attention back to me. We looked at the pics and vids He had of me, especially the new stuff with my sister. He went ahead and added a few more galleries to my new website and showed me some of the comments. Most were extremely degrading, especially from some of my supposed facebook friends. I could feel my face turn red in humiliation as I read what a whore and cunt I was, useful for nothing but sex. It hurt a little, but at the same time Master had helped me realize that it was more or less the truth. We went to my facebook page and I’d been blocked by a number of people, including most of my family. I also had dozens of messages from strangers about my pics and vids, and even more friend requests. Master told me that by the end of the week I was to unfriend anyone that wasn’t either a woman or a black man. Then He told me to get ready to leave with Him, no panties or bra. I ran back to my room and put on a tight shirt that gripped my tiny tits and you could see my nips through, along with a short pink skirt that barely covered my ass and cunt. Slipping on my sandals I joined Master, who nodded His approval and we left in His car.

Master told me we had a stop to make before we got where He was taking me. He had me slip an old shirt under my ass so I wouldn’t get my cunt juice on His car seat and told me to play with myself. I hiked my skirt up and started rubbing and fingering away, clearly visible to anyone that might look in. Master smiled and told me what a good white bitch I was, but also told me no cumming in His car. We got plenty of stares at stops, a young white girl playing with her cunt in a car with an older black man.

After a bit we pulled up to an apartment complex I’d never been to before. Parking His car, Master told me to wait and keep playing with my cunt while He went in for a few minutes. I nodded my head, fingers deep up my cunt as He went inside. In less than 2 minutes I had a small audience, as a group of black men playing basketball saw me and one came over. Seeing what I was doing he called his buddies to come check me out. I was scared and turned on, not knowing what they’d do but at the same time still masturbating like Master told me to. One of them asked what the fuck was wrong with me, then laughed when I told him my owner told me to wait and play with my cunt. I got several offers to fuck, but had to turn them down as Master didn’t give me permission. By the time He came out I’d been flashed several times and most of the guys were filming me on there phones. Master laughed, giving them my website and telling them to check me out and spread the word. Then He got back in and we left.

Master handed me a package, telling me to open it and wear what it held. I reached in a pulled out a leather collar, with ‘cassie cunt’ inset clearly in large sparkling letters. I was told that from now on anytime He or Mistress took me out I was to be wearing it. I told Him thank you as I buckled it around my throat, admiring how it looked in a mirror. Soon we pulled up in front of a house, lots of people hanging all around and in it. We got out and Master Deshaun came around, attaching a dog leash to my collar. I started to pull my skirt back down but He told me not to bother as everyone there had already seen my white ass anyways. With my face red and eyes downcast, I was led through the crowd into the house as both guys and girls laughed and swatted my ass in passing.

Inside, Master took me upstairs to a bedroom that had been set up for me. He had me strip in front of cameras, and glancing at the TV screen I found out we were streaming on my website. The chat box was open and people were already commenting as I was place on all fours on the floor. The broadcast title was ‘Cassie Chappell’s Introductory Train’ and I had no idea what that meant, though I found out quickly. Master said I was there to be used for the next 4 hours, and I was allowed to cum once an hour if I did a good job. He’d observe and let me know whether I could or not, and He’d stop it at the end. My cunt was soaked as He took the leash off, blindfolded me, and called in the first man. I braced myself to the sound of cheering from downstairs, letting me know that they were all watching me.

I moaned in pleasure as he slipped in my cunt, squeezing down and rocking back against him. That wasn’t good enough for him, and he grabbed my ass and started slamming me back and forth on his hard black cock. Within a minute I was panting like a dog, rubbing my clit for a moment before Master pulled my hand away and told me I was there to get fucked only. At no time was I to rub myself unless He said I could. I could only groan in frustration as the man behind me picked up the pace and suddenly held still, squirting load after load of hot cum in my pussy while I couldn’t do anything to intensify the feeling. As his cock softened and slipped out, Master Deshaun yelled for the next man and moments later I was being fucked again.

I lost all track of time as man after hard black man took turns on me. I had no idea how many men fucked me, some guys lasted only a few minutes while others went on for a long time. After every fuck I kept hoping to be allowed to cum and sure enough Master let me 3 times. I’d get close a lot but Master knew how my body reacted and would stop me until the moment He decided I’d earned it. By the end of the 4 hours I was a complete mess. My body was sweat soaked, I had cum leaking out of my ass and cunt, I was so sore I could barely move. I looked up at Master standing over me with a camera in hand and smiled, thanking Him for one of the best days of my life and second only to when He claimed my sorry white ass.