The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Owned chpt 4

by Slave Cassie Marie

A week after signing myself over to Master Deshaun I was in white cunt heaven. Every day He would send somebody over to use my holes, and He even let me cum several times! I now had a manager/trainer, a muscular black woman named Alisha. Of course for me it was Mistress, just being a white whore not worthy of calling Her by name. She was 40, a giant at 5 foot 11 compared to my 5 foot 4 body, and loved using me just as much as the men Master sent over. When I was really lucky I got to watch Master fuck Her and then clean both of them afterwards.

I came home from waitressing on Tuesday, anxious to strip down and get started streaming for Master. I could hear people laughing thru my front door and figured He or Mistress had a surprise ready for me. I almost dropped my keys in excitement. It sounded like women, so it had to be Mistress and maybe a friend of Hers. It turned out to be a new friend, and somebody I was very familiar with.

I walked in the door and without bothering to look just stripped naked as required. My cunt was freshly shaved that morning, and the lips stood out puffy and red from my constant fingering and rubbing through the day. My nipples were rock hard, jutting out proudly on my tiny tits. And my ass cheeks were spread slightly, giving a view of the base of my plug I’d been wearing. Except for my Mistress laughing the house was quiet. She told me to look up and I did, staring in humiliation into my sister Anna’s eyes.

I stood there stunned until Mistress told me to go get started in the toy room, everything being set out ready and the webcams on. I meekly walked by as my sister busted out laughing even louder, taking another hit off the joint Mistress had given her. All I could feel was a mix of emotions, running from absolute shame and humiliation to complete sexual arousal. At no point did I even consider saying no to Mistress. When She or Master gave an order, it was to be obeyed and I knew my place well now.

Once in the room I proceeded to get ready. The first thing I did was strap on the ball gag and weighted nipple clamps that were laid out on my fuck bench. Rubbing my clit with one hand, I lubed up the double dildo attachments on my fucking machine. Once it was ready I pulled out my buttplug, bent over the bench, and slowly fed the toys up my butt and cunt. Everything was well lit for my show, and I could see myself on the screen in front of me as well as comments streaming in the chat window from the viewers Master had made me available to. Soon He activated the machine, and my eyes rolled up as it started pounding away. The speed was variable, and Master had full control from His computer. All I could do was pant and moan, drooling happily around the ball gag as he’d bring me to the edge then frustrate me with slowing down. I lost all track of time and barely paid any attention to my surroundings until I heard the gasp behind me.

Anna was obviously turned on, being led into the room by Mistress. She was now wearing only her panties, the front soaked with her juices as Mistress pulled her along by her nipple. She was my height, but with bigger tits and was always more carefree and sexual. She used to tease me about needing to get fucked. And now here she was watching her big sister getting rammed in her ass and cunt on livestream. My eyes got wide as Master set the speed to max and made me cum hard in front of her, squealing as I pushed back hard to meet every thrust.

Mistress led Anna over to a stand and set some paperwork down. Later I found out that it was another contract like my own. Barely glancing at it, Anna moaned as Mistress rubbed her pussy and signed her own life over to Master Deshaun. Mistress read it over, took pictures of it along with Anna’s license, then smiled for Master on cam. Leaving Anna for a moment, She moved my sybian next to where I was being fucked and attached a large dildo head to it. Giving Anna another hit of Her joint, she pulled Anna’s panties off and mounted her next to me.

Anna started moaning as the sybian started, thrusting into her shaved cunt at a steady rythm. She was obviously high, happy, and enjoying the fucking. Meanwhile Mistress came in front of me and removed my ball gag. As it popped out I started panting louder, watching as she turned to Anna and fitted it to her open mouth. Picking up Anna’s panties, Mistress came over and stuffed them in my mouth. All I could taste was my sisters pussy juice as I sucked to get as much as possible. My fucking machine, which had slowed down a bit after my orgasm, now picked up the pace again and soon I was squealing loudly and cumming again as I watched Anna’s eyes rolling back during her own orgasm.

We continued fucking while Mistress left the room to make a phone call. My machine had slowed down again and I was able to catch my breath. Looking over, I could see Anna now tugging and pinching on her nipples as she grinded on her dildo. She was panting hard, obviously trying to work up to another orgasm but I knew Master wouldn’t allow that. As His property, we only get to cum when He allows it and she’d just have to learn the rules. Meanwhile, the scrolling chat comments were getting more graphic and degrading, and I was loving every bit of it. Then Mistress came back inside, but not alone.

Two handsome black men that have used me before stepped in front of us, naked and hard. Mistress pulled the panties out of my mouth and I instantly wrapped my lips around a cock, sucking and bobbing my head to give him as much pleasure as I could. Anna needed a little more coaxing after her gag was removed, but soon she was also sucking away. Meanwhile Mistress went behind us and started rubbing and spanking our little white asses. I kept hoping Master Deshaun would speed the dildos up again so I could cum, but I knew that was His decision.

After a few minutes of sucking and spankings, all the while being teased with a slow dildo fucking, Master shut off my machine and Anna’s sybian. Mistress pulled the dildos out, both popping with an embarrassingly wet pop. She then moved me over to the carpeted area and put me down on all fours. Anna soon followed, placed so that she was facing me. Once Mistress made some adjustments the men got behind us and slid in. My man went straight up my still gaping butt, and I moaned loudly as I pushed back. Moments later I knew Anna was getting her first anal when her eyes went wide and she squealed, her man grabbing her ass and slamming in. I smiled at her and told her to relax and give it a few. Soon she was sighing and taking it with obvious joy. Now we all knew my sister was another hidden anal slut.

After a few minutes getting adjusting to our pounding we were both panting like the white whores that we are. Both of us were on edge, staring into each others’ eyes with love as we gave our all. I didn’t think it could get any better but Mistress proved me wrong. She got down on her knees between us, legs spread and Her skirt pulled up to Her waist. Not wasting a moment I instinctively pushed my face between her ass cheeks, hungrily tongueing her ass like it was the most delicious meal ever. Now and then I’d slip my tongue lower to taste her pussy and I found my tongue more often than not tangling with Anna’s as she sampled Mistress for the first time.

Working together, we brought Mistress to several orgasms. After each we’d get pats on the head like puppies and call us her good white cunts. The satisfaction from making Her and Master happy made both of us happy and even more eager to please. We continued to bury our tongues in Her holes, doing our best to make her feel as wonderful as we did with those thick black cocks in our asses. Soon we were getting close and I had to pull back to let Mistress know. Luckily Her and Master let us know that we could both cum for being such good white sluts today and we quickly rocked to orgasm heaven. After we finished the men in our butts shot load after load up them, mine pulling out and letting me suck him clean. Anna watched, a little shocked but still excited. Her man didn’t make her suck him this time as she’d never done anal and hadn’t prepped. Once I finished Mistress took a series of pics of the two of us to go with the videos for Master. Then She headed out, telling us to expect a visit from Master shortly.

With Mistress having left, I helped my sister stand. She was sore and wobbily on her feet after such a long sex session, but I let her know she’d get used to it. Taking her hand I led her to the bathroom and got her in the shower. As she relaxed I walked her thru doing an enema to thoroughly clean herself out and be able to do ass to mouth. With a little help from me, she got it done and after finishing up we switched places so I could get clean too. Then we headed to the living room, still completely naked.

We finally started talking and I asked why she had come over to begin with, especially since she lived a state away in Iowa. Anna told me that mom and dad had called and asked her to come get me help since I wouldn’t listen to them. They claimed I was involved in some shady dealings and hinted at drugs. I laughed my ass off at that, then told her exactly what I was into and how I had met our Master. The only drugs I did was a few joints, same as her. I even told her about them coming over, seeing me getting fucked and filmed, and dad getting his tiny dick hard from it. Then I started laying out Masters rules so she fully understood what she’d signed up for. The more I talked the bigger her eyes got and her face was red with embarrassment. I told her it was ok, I was nervous and unsure too at first. But being owned by Master is amazing and I’ve never been happier. She asked a few questions, which I answered and then it was time to wait.

She seemed a little nervous, but I figured I could help with that. I lit up a joint and after taking a hit handed it over. Then I went to my toy room and got a few dildos. When I came out she was sitting there grinning and staring at the ceiling, a bit more relaxed. I turned on the TV, starting one of Master’s gangbang DVDs, and slipped a dildo into Anna’s hand. Sitting back down beside her, we soon both had our legs spread wide as we fucked ourselves silly being careful not to cum.