The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Owned chpt 5

by Slave Cassie Marie

The next morning I got up sore but happy. Master Deshaun had told me how pleased He was with my performance and what a natural whore I was. My cunt and ass were sore as hell, but I loved the feeling and couldn’t wait for what my owner wanted me to do next. I dragged my ass to the bathroom, taking a nice hot bath as I shaved my cunt again and cleaned all the cum out of my holes. My pussy lips were red and swollen, extremely sensitive to touch but that just made me more excited. After my bath and enema I went through my usual routines, having a quick breakfast before doing my morning exercises on my dildos for the cams.

A little after noon Master Deshaun entered my house. After inspecting my cunt and ass, He had me get on all fours over the coffee table facing my tv. Once I was ready He turned on a live stream and I saw Anna, naked and bent over in the same way. I smiled at her on cam and got the same back, a bit nervously as she was still unsure of her place. Master told me He’d called up a friend of His to visit her and we were being livestreamed on my site side by side. Watching Anna, I saw a large, muscular black man walk behind Anna, running his hand along her back and behind her ass while she shivered with anticipation of what was to come.

Moments later, Anna’s eyes went wide as his well lubed cock slid up her ass. At the same time I squealed in pleasure as I felt Master Deshaun slip up my own ass, rapidly going balls deep as He spanked me. We worked into a rythm, both men pounding away at our asses then slowing down if we came too close to orgasm. Anna looked amazing on screen, her dark hair sweat plastered to her face as she grunted and thrust back to take more. I was busy panting like the whore I’d become, desparately wanting an orgasm but knowing not to rub my clit unless He said to. Master then told me to pay attention to Anna and her man, giving him a quick thumbs up.

That man slowed down, picking up Anna’s phone and dialing someone. I realized it was on speaker when we heard Anna’s fiance say hi babe to her. Her man slid a paper in front of her face as her eyes got bigger in shock than I’d ever seen them while she moaned and started to cry. As her fiance asked if she was ok, her man laughed out loud and told her to tell him. Anna read off the paper, telling him they were no longer a couple. She said she’d found her calling as a white slut for black men, and was moving in with her sister and she didn’t want to see him again. I could hear him sputtering in surprise as she let him know she was now the property of Master Deshaun, and only fucked who He said when He said. Meanwhile her man had picked up the pace and Anna was gasping as she closed in on her orgasm, Master Deshaun bringing me closer. She closed it out by telling him he wasn’t a real man and to fuck off, both of us cumming hard as he cried in hysterics on the phone.

Anna’s man hung up the phone, then took a pic of his cum covered cock pulling out of her ass. Walking around front, he lifted her chin and slipped inside her waiting mouth. Anna was still crying but sucked hungrily at his cock. The man took another pic with his cock in Anna’s mouth, then had her text both pics to her now ex-fiance as a going away gift. Master pulled His cock out of my ass and I got to work cleaning Him too. While I was sucking, He told Anna that when He gave instructions He meant them. Anna mumbled ‘yes Master’ around the cock in her mouth as she continued performing for the cams. Soon we were finished, Master reminding Anna to keep to her schedule before disconnecting.

Master Deshaun looked down at me and smiled, telling me how well I was doing and that He was proud of what a white whore I was becoming. I blushed in embarrassment at His praise, thanking Him again for being my owner. Patting me on my head, He told me to go get dressed so we could do some shopping. I quickly got up and ran to my bedroom, cum still leaking out of my ass. Openning the closet, I picked out a pair of hot pink yoga pants that clearly displayed my swollen camel toe, and a tight white tee. Master hadn’t said to wear underwear so I didn’t bother with any. Slipping on a pair of thong sandels and my collar I went out to join Him. He had me spin around, laughing at the small cum stain on the back from my ass leaking and attached a dog leash to my collar. Then He led me out to His car.

We got on the highway for a little bit, then took the exit for Wanamaker Road. I was getting nervous, because I had an idea where we were going but wasn’t sure I was ready to be displayed this way. Of course my opinion didn’t really matter so I kept my mouth shut. After a few minutes driving we turned off the main road into the West Ridge Mall parking lot. He pulled into a parking spot and we got out while He reconnected my leash and told me we were going to pick out some lingerie at Victoria’s Secret for me and my sister. Of course, He had parked on the opposite side of the mall so we’d have a long walk and my face went red at the the thought of my humiliation to come as my pussy got wetter.

It’s not everyday that people get to see a young white woman being led on a leash by an older black man, so there were a lot of shocked stares as people noticed us. At first I kept my head down staring at the floor, but Master Deshaun noticed quickly and ordered me to lift my head up and smile at people. Blushing furiously I did just that. Master pulled me up to Him for a moment, rubbing my ass and calling me a good cunt while I cooed happily before taking my place behind Him.

After a humiliating walk that felt like it took hours but actually only lasted 15 minutes, we finally got to the store. Walking in Master Deshaun smiled and yelled hi at one of the clerks. She grinned and waved back, quickly coming over and giving Him a hug. She introduced herself to me as Alexis, although I wasn’t to address her by name being just a white whore. She was black, mid-40s, almost 6 foot, and probably weighed 150 or so. Most of that was muscle and her enormous tits which I couldn’t stop staring at.

They got to talking for a bit while I stood there, listening to Master talking about how He got me. Alexis laughed when He described meeting me and then fucking my virgin ass just a few minutes later. He told her that He owned both me and my sister Anna, who was closing out her life this week in Iowa before coming back to stay with me. Alexis looked at me and said she knew I had to have tasted her cunt already and I said it was delicious. Laughing, she gave my ass a hard smack and they got down to business. Master wanted $2000 worth of her sluttiest items for us, which I would pay Him back for. Alexis agreed of course since He had a line of credit from years of training and turning out white sluts. She then took us to the managers office to discuss things further.

Once inside, Alexis ordered me to strip so she could get an idea of what style to go with. Without question I did as instructed and moments later was standing naked in front of her and Master. While she walked around me, poking and feeling me, Master got naked and sat on a chair. Alexis saw Him and smiled, telling me to stand there and watch as she pulled up her skirt and mounted His cock with her pussy, back to me. Soon she was sighing in pleasure as she rode Him while I stood watching and frustrated. After a few minutes Master told me to come help and I wasted no time dropping to my knees and burying my face in her ass, tongueing and licking at her asshole and pussy while He sat there patiently waiting for her to finish. It didn’t take her long, soon yelping and shaking as she came hard. Master gripped her ass and slammed her down, holding her tight as she shook and His cock throbbed, exploding inside her gorgeous pussy. After a few minutes He lifted her ass off His lap, allowing me to bury my face in her cunt to lick and suck her clean. Once done, I grabbed Masters cock and did the same for Him as I’d been taught.

A few minutes later we were all dressed as they concluded their business. Master gave Alexis our sizes and she promised to send Him the orders within the week. She came over to me and patted my head, telling me how good I looked with pussy juice and cum all over my face. Master had told me not to clean it off and I was shaking with excitement and dread, knowing we would walk back through the mall like this. Alicia reached inside my pants to ‘check’ my pussy, rubbing my clit and fingering me until there was a very noticable wet spot on the front while I panted happily. Smiling, she said goodbye to us and Master led me by my leash out into the mall proper.

Getting back to the car took even longer than getting to the store had, Master deciding He wanted a drink and taking us to the food court. Even though it was so humiliating I remembered His instructions from earlier and held my head up, smiling at all the stares I was getting and the nasty comments. We ended up roaming the mall for another hour before He got bored and we finally left. Once in His car Master gave me permission to cum since I’d been such a good cunt for Him. I promptly pulled my pants down as we left the parking lot, burying my fingers deep in my cunt and thrusting them in and out while He laughed and drove me home.