The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Owned chpt 3

by Slave Cassie Marie

The next few days went by rapidly. I got settled into my new home, unpacking all the boxes and totes including a few more surprise ones that Master Deshaun had slipped in. My spare bedroom got turned into a wardrobe/ sex toy closet. All my old clothes were gone now, replaced with outfits that Master Deshaun had me order on credit. Everything was made to make me look as slutty as possible. I now had a huge toy collection, taking up numerous shelves and including a sybian and some kind of fucking machine. There were thousands of dollars of stuff here and I had no idea how I’d pay it back. My main bedroom had a king size bed, a nightstand either side, a big carpeted space on the floor and several cameras set up. Cameras were a big thing, Master Deshaun had a friend of His wire up my entire house so He could see me at any time He wanted. Of course, He had me pay His friend for the job by letting him use my fuckholes all night.

The living room had a big, well padded couch, a 65″ TV and entertainment center set up, a solid wood coffee table and more cameras everywhere. There was a large area that was empty except for a thick, comfortable carpet and several more cameras. A padded bench was against the wall just waiting to be used. It was here that I did my stretching exercises for Master Deshaun, always wanting to cum but never allowed to while different porn DVDs played loudly on my TV. At this point my TV was on almost all the time, and always playing one of His DVDs. My masturbation sessions had increased to 4 separate hour long blocks each day, with me constantly rubbing my pussy thru my panties when I wasn’t doing a session. He hadn’t given permission to cum since that day on His balcony, and I was constantly horny now waiting for it. The only times I even bothered wearing more than a pair of underwear now was if I had to go out or go to work.

That Saturday was going to be a big day. My parents were coming by to check out my house. I knew they didn’t like the way I had started dressing, but they were happy I’d gotten my own place again. I spent several hours cleaning and hiding everything I could while waiting for them to show up at noon for lunch. At 11:30 there was a knock on my door and I threw on a robe and openned it, figuring they had come over a little early but I was ready so it was cool. Instead I was shocked to see Master Deshaun and 2 of His friends.

I quickly dropped my panties and robe, spreading my legs as He came over and inspected my cunt and ass. Satisfied, He started fingering me while smiling down as I moaned and tried to stay still. Forcing myself, I reminded Him of my parents visit, but He said there was 30 minutes available and He wanted to treat his friends. I glanced over and one man was already naked, lying on the carpet with his black cock semi hard and slowly stroking it. Master Deshaun led me over by my cunt and instructed me to take care of him, so I dropped to my hands and knees, wrapping my lips around the head and sucking away. I could see flashes out of the corner of my eye as the other man started taking pics but all I could focus on was that wonderful cock getting harder in my mouth. Master took His fingers out of my cunt and thrust 2 up into my ass, pumping slowly but steadily as I moaned and drooled.

After a few minutes He pulled His fingers out of my ass, leaving me pushing back wanting it filled again. Master spanked my ass hard, and when He had my attention told me to spin around and mount His friend. With a popping sound I pulled the cock out of my mouth and spun to a reverse cowgirl position, gripping it again as I fed it up my loosened ass. With a sigh of contentment I lowered myself until all 10″ were up my ass and I could feel his balls on my cuntlips. Master Deshaun slipped His fingers into my mouth and I eagerly started sucking on them, savoring the taste of my ass while starting to ride that huge cock. Looking past Him, I could see a perfect view of us on the TV. Giggling, I started fucking harder as I tried to make him cum. Then came the knock.

Looking at the clock I suddenly realized it was noon and my parents must be at the door. Master Deshaun held me down and told me to keep fucking like a good bitch. Shivering, I went back to grinding on the cock up my ass while the knocking started again and I heard my father calling for me. Master Deshaun grinned and yelled to come in. My face went red as my parents walked in, taking several steps before freezing at the sight of me humping away on that huge black cock up my ass, 2 other large black men watching. I was panting harder, trying my best to delay the inevitable, when Master Deshaun told me to cum like white whore should.

With a scream of absolute delight, I slammed down and came. It was so intense my parents witnessed me squirt, spraying pussy juice everywhere. My eyes rolled back as I smiled and started slamming up and down, the cock in me spraying in tandem with my seemingly never ending orgasm. Master Deshaun patted my head as I shook all over, telling me what a good bitch I was for Him. Breathing hard, I openned my eyes and stared up at Him with obvious love and passion.

Master Deshaun helped me up, then bending me over my couch in front of my parents He pulled out His cock and slammed into my pussy for the first time. All I could think was ‘finally!!!’ as I slammed back against him, grunting in pleasure as sweat rolled off my body and my parents watched in shock. The man that had just fucked my ass knelt by my face and I hungrily wrapped my lips around his cock, sucking like a whore. Master Deshaun grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, making look at my parents and gave me a choice: I could get up now and leave with them. My situation would end, He’d get rid of the pics and vids and never bother me again. Or I stayed and finished, and He owned my white whore ass until He decided to give me up.

I looked at my parents, their shocked and stunned faces, then back to Master Deshaun’s face. I could tell He was serious. This was my chance to be free for good. At the same time, I’d grown addicted to these feelings He gave me. Looking back again at my dad, the decision became easy. He hadn’t said a word, just stared. But looking down I could see his tiny white cock was rock hard, bulging against his pants. He didn’t give a damn and didn’t defend me or yell at them to stop. He was fucking turned on! I just grinned, pushed back against Master Deshaun and started sucking off His friend again as another orgasm took hold.

Moments later the door slammed as my parents finally got their shit together and left, or dad busted a nut in his pants and fled in embarassment. Master Deshaun chuckled, pulling me back against Him as he forcefully sprayed the insides of my white cunt with blast after hot blast of His precious cum. As He finished and pulled out His friend started rapidly face fucking me, spraying another load down my throat as I swallowed. Turning around I quickly took Master Deshaun’s cock in my mouth, loving the taste as I sucked Him clean. Soon He was satisfied and pushed me aside, telling me to lie there and play with myself while they conducted business. While He made plans for me I just lay there, content and rubbing my clit, scooping up cum from my cunt and ass to suck off my fingers.

I saw some flashes and realized His friend was still taking pics. I rolled onto my back smiling, grabbing my ankles and pulling my feet up so he could get some good shots of my face in there with my fuckholes still leaking cum. Master Deshaun looked over while talking on His phone and smiled at me, mouthing ‘good bitch’ to me. I couldn’t believe how liberating it was to give myself to a real man like Him and how lucky I was that He was now my owner.

A few minutes later Master Deshaun ordered me to join Him on the couch. I sat down next to Him, still completely naked as He started rubbing my back and making me purr like a sex kitten. He told me that since I was such a white slut now He wanted to put me to use. As such, I was to sign the legal contract He’d made up giving Him all rights to my pictures, videos, etc. that had been made from the beginning. That way He could publish them online and make back some of the money He’d loaned me. He started playing with my pussy as He read the contract, letting me take a few hits of a joint He’d lit up for me. I was in a daze but when He finished I didn’t care what I was signing. When He handed me a pen I signed it with my full name, Cassandra Marie Chappell, date of birth and social security number. His friend signed off as a witness and they got up to leave. Master Deshaun told me He’d be in touch and to take the night to enjoy myself, but I could only cum once.