The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Owned chpt 2

by Slave Cassie Marie

By the end of the week I had a new home, arranged with the help of Master Deshaun. It was a 2 bedroom house in a rundown part of the city, even more decrepit than where my parents lived. But Master Deshaun said it was good enough for me, so I had no choice but to take it. On the bright side, the rent was really low.

I unpacked what little I owned and put it away as neatly as possible. While going thru I found a large container I didn’t recognize marked ‘Housewarming Gift.’ Curious, I pulled off the lid and stared in shock at what was in there. There was an envelope on top with my name. With nothing better to do but guessing who gave me this, I openned the letter and read it.

“Just a little something to let you know I’m always thinking of my property and her training. You are to watch 2 DVDs a night until I say otherwise. While watching you will have your webcam on broadcasting for me so I can observe. You will be naked except for the nipple clamps supplied. I expect you to ride 2 of the dildos, one in each slutty white hole, for the duration. YOU WILL NOT CUM UNLESS I CALL AND SAY YOU MAY!!! If you do, then certain pics and vids will go out to various sites as per our arrangement. Enjoy your new home.”

There were several dozen DVDs in the container, all interracial, white women being gangbanged, used in bondage, performing at gloryholes, etc. Along with them were a number of absolutely huge dildos and buttplugs from something called ‘Bad Dragon’ and a lot of lube. Feeling like I was in a daze I popped in the first DVD, setup my webcam as He ordered, stripped nude and got ready. I pinched and tugged at my nipples until they couldn’t get any stiffer, then put the clamps on while wincing at the sharp pain. After a few minutes it subsided to a constant throbbing that actually felt good. Then I grabbed the first two dildos out, a large ‘Stan’ for my pussy and a medium size ‘Rex’ for up my butt. It took me a lot of lube and a few more minutes to work them in, then I hit play on the remote.

The first video was 8 black men gangbanging one skinny white slut that looked about my size. I couldn’t get over how happy she looked as they at first took turns on her, then 3 at a time filled her up. My body was humping the dildos, slowly taking more and more in my holes as I built up speed. By the time the first woman was finished and the next white whore was on the screen I was bouncing up and down on the toys going insane with pleasure. I couldn’t stop moaning and panting, licking my lips as I rode away. At one point I looked up and realized that not only had I forgot to put up curtains but there were 4 strange black men at my window watching me and rubbing their cocks thru their pants. Two of them were using their phones and taking pics of the crazy ass new white girl in their hood fucking herself to porn. I knew from the webcam angle Master Deshaun had to see them, and sure enough he texted me to let them in and use my fuckholes. If I did that I could cum without punishment.

I almost ran to the door once I hopped off the dildos, I was so anxious to cum. As soon as it openned all four walked in, smacking my ass and fingering my cunt. They laughed when I told them my owner said they could use my holes, they thought I must be crazy. But the first guy dropped his pants, laid down and told me to get on his cock. I eagerly mounted him as he pulled on my nipple clamps and another guy got behind me, slipping right up my well-fucked and lubed ass. The other two got in front by my head and started taking turns face fucking me. At this point I was in heaven, gasping for air every chance I got while being pulled from one cock to the other and back. I knew Master Deshaun was recording the entire thing and I could see flashes as the guys would snap their own cellphone pics but none of it mattered. All I was focused on was the incredible orgasm I could feel rapidly building, fucking harder and harder like the worthless white whore I was now. Suddenly the guy in my cunt grunted and I could feel him shooting load after load deep in my cunt. Instead of being surprised I locked down harder to get it all, squeezing my ass so tight on the other cock that he started cumming too. That set me off, my eyes rolling back as I shook and squealed in pleasure. After a moment the guy in my ass softened and slipped out, allowing me to get up off the man I’d been riding.

The other two weren’t finished, one sitting on the couch as I spun around and sat on his cock straight up my gaped ass. I was pinching my clit as his other friend came over to face fuck me more. This went on through two more orgasms for me. Finally they both came, first the guy in my mouth as I happily swallowed. Then the guy in my ass pulled me down hard, groaning as he filled me again. After a minute, he shoved me off his cock and I collapsed on the floor. I just lay there panting like a whore, eyes half closed and rubbing my clit slowly as cum leaked out of my fuckholes. They quickly got dressed and walked out, the last guy looking back and saying to thank Deshaun for sending them over to use me. It took me a moment to realize what he’d said, they weren’t there accidentally at all. They were sent over to fuck me. All I could think was how had I gotten myself into this and how do I get out of it...

An hour later after cleaning up and making myself look presentable I got dressed and hopped on my bike for the half hour bike ride to Master Deshaun’s apartment. Going thru my clothes I selected a pair of black booty shorts and a pink crop top that helped acentuate my tiny tits. Feeling good I slipped on my sneakers and rode to His home.

Once I was there I put on my serious face and walked down the hallway, doing my best to ignore all the comments being sent my way. It was humiliating but I knew that I had to face it and end this before it got further out of control. I knocked hard on His door and stood waiting until He told me to enter. Openning it, I stepped in and closed the door behind me. Now that I was here my bravado started slipping as I felt lost and not sure what I should do next. Master Deshaun got up and waved me in, offering me a joint. Figureing it couldn’t hurt I took a few hits off it while trying to collect my thoughts.

Five minutes later I was naked across His lap, getting spanked hard enough to leave big handprints as I cried and apologized to my Master for not being a good whore and wanting to argue. Every couple of spanks He made sure to hit the base of the massive buttplug He’d made me insert up my ass, driving me wild with sensations of pain and pleasure. Once He felt I’d had enough He removed the plug and took me by the hair out onto His balcony. Bending me over the rail so everyone could see my humiliation Master Deshaun drove his hard cock up my ass and began to pound away while I screamed in pleasure, begging for more and rubbing my clit. Before I could get any satisfaction He pulled out of my ass, forcing me to my knees and shoving His cock down my hungry throat. I knelt there to cheers of the other tenants as I slobbered all over His cock, sucking and bobbing my head up and down on what had just been up my ass moments ago. All I could think was thank god He had showed me how to do an enema and I was clean for this. I could taste a musky flavor mixed with the remaining cum from earlier as I gave Him the best blowjob I’d ever done. Finally He grabbed my head in both hands and held me still, exploding in my mouth. I swallowed as rapidly as I could, it was just too much cum and some leaked out onto the deck. Master sighed and pointed, and I bent down and used my tongue to lap up every drop.

Afterwards, Master Deshaun took me back inside and sat on His couch. I rushed to get a bowl of water and washcloth, then took my time lovingly cleaning His beautiful black cock. Every now and then I’d lean forward and kiss the tip as He patted my head and told me what a good white cunt I could be. I could feel myself blush in humiliation at the same time a thrill would run thru me and I’d work harder to do a good job. Once He told me I was done and could leave I quickly got dressed and walked happily down the hall, blushing even more but now holding my head high and smiling all the way.