The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Being Owned chpt 1

by Slave Cassie Marie

So here I find myself once again bent over a coffee table, being pounded hard by a hung black man I just met and loving every inch of his thrusts. Master Deshaun is observing His friend and my reactions as I gasp and moan happily, pushing back for more. This is the second man my owner has brought over to my house to use me tonight, the first having left a few minutes ago well satisfied. I wish I could say the same, but Master has refused to allow me to cum yet so I’m stuck waiting for permission that may or may not come. Meanwhile my pussy is twitching hungrily around this man’s hard cock and I have the first load of cum slowly leaking out of my ass. And all I can think is how great my life is as a black man’s property.

It started 6 years ago when I was 25, relaxing on the porch of my parents house and wishing for what felt like the millionth time that I hadn’t had to move back in. My 10th worthless boyfriend had dumped me, I had a decent job waitressing but not enough to pay for everything, and I hadn’t gotten laid in days. Dildos are great but they’re honestly no substitute for the real thing. Even as I sat there all I could think about was how great it’d be to get fucked hard and for hours. I’ve always been highly sexual and absolutely love sex with guys and girls, but this dry spat was killing me.

Just as I was standing up to go use my dildo again for the third time today I heard a cough from the sidewalk. A well built, very dark skinned black man I had seen a lot of the past few days was standing there looking up at me. He smiled and said hi, introducing himself as Deshaun and saying he’d noticed me from across the street at his apartment building. I was kind of nervous, this neighborhood not having a great reputation and not being used to black men chatting me up. Especially with my parents, who aren’t overtly racist or anything but basically just don’t deal with them at all. The apartments were tore up pretty good, about what you’d expect in the hood, and were constantly being visited by the police. All this went through my head, yet something about Deshaun seemed different. He wasn’t dressed like a gangbanger, instead being well groomed, and wearing sharp black slacks and a casual white dress shirt.

Trying to be polite I said hi and told him my name. We chatted for a few minutes and glancing around he asked if I wanted to share a joint. At this I grinned, I’m not one for hard drugs but I love weed. He lit one up and handed it to me, watching as I took a couple of hits. When I went to hand it back he said to keep it, there was more in his apartment. Smiling he asked me if I wanted to come get some more. Feeling more relaxed than I had in ages I just smiled back and said sure.

Just a few minutes later I felt like I was waking up from a dream. My face was pushed down in a sofa cushion, my pants were around my ankles and my thong pulled aside. All I could make myself do was moan like a whore as a man I’d met not 20 minutes ago buried his huge black cock deep up my virgin asshole. The entire time he was calling me his white slut, whore, cunt, and other names while I pushed back as hard as I could to take more. Every time I got close to cumming he stopped and forced me to lie still until it subsided, then he’d start pounding away. I begged him to let me cum, to take my wet cunt and he just laughed. We kept at it for a good 30 minutes while he explained to me how my life was going to be from that day forward.

He was to be addressed as Master Deshaun, whether in public or private it didn’t matter. My white ass was now His property to do with as He wanted whenever and wherever He wanted. At no time was I permitted to cum unless He gave me permission. This would require training which He would give me starting that day.I was to be ready at all times for His calls or texts and to respond immeadiately. The only clothes I would wear would be from outfits He chose for me, and when He came over or I went to see Him I was to get naked and allow Him to inspect me. My cunt was to be kept shaved, and I was to play with it every chance I got but without cumming. Then He told me to raise my head, look to the right and say ‘yes Master Deshaun.’

It took all my strength to look up, and when I did I found myself looking at a video camera filming everything. The monitor next to it clearly showed my sweat covered face as I smiled back and proudly yelled ‘yes Master Deshaun!!!’ At that point he buried his cock to the hilt and fired blast after blast of hot cum deep in my ass. Everything went blurry as I shouted in pleasure at my orgasm, waves rolling over me until I passed out.

I came to a few minutes later, completely naked on the floor with cum running out of my still gaping ass at Master Deshauns feet. He pulled me to my feet, still feeling wobbily and sore. At this point He sent me to get a bowl, towel and soap. Once I returned from His kitchen He had me start washing His cock and balls clean of my ass. As I did this He started explaining more about life now.

If I wanted Him to use my cunt I’d have to earn it, otherwise He’d always take my ass. As such I needed to start doing enemas and He added some links to my phone so I’d do it right. My ass was to be kept clean for Him and whoever else He said could use me, same for my cunt. And He emphasized He said that He fully meant it as ‘His’ ass and cunt as they now belonged to Him. I had no say in their use or lack there of, my responsibility was keeping them clean and ready. He asked me how many toys I had and was unimpressed when I said a couple. I was to start that day by going to the local adult bookstore and buying from a list He gave me. I was also to move out of my parents house by the end of the week and for that He would help me out some, but I’d be paying it back with interest.

All of this was said on camera and I readily agreed to it. Now that He had me I was made to pose and smile as He took a series of more photos for His ‘collection’ as He called it. Once done He sat back with me at His feet and showed me the unedited video of my first anal and first black cock, along with over a hundred pics taken during it. I started to cry at how degrading and humiliating I felt but He wiped away my tears and told me to stop. It was obvious I was a willing participant, just as it was obvious that I was a submissive white whore that needed a dominant black man to control her. Then He promised that the video and pics would never be shared as long as I was a good white slut and did what I was told. Sobbing, I agreed and gave my life away. With that, Master Deshaun entered His number on my phone, installed an app on it so He would be copied in on all of my messages and added a passcode so only He could turn the app off. Giving it back to me He told me to get dressed and go home. I was to ride my biggest dildo for 1 hour tonight but I was not to cum. He forgave my cumming earlier knowing I hadn’t been properly trained but that was to start now. I put on my clothes and left.

Walking down the hall to the door I got lots of jeers and ass slaps from the men there. Apparently everyone in the building knew what Master Deshaun was about and nobody, even a few I thought were friends, had said a word. I got propositioned like a prostitute at least a dozen times, called all kinds of degrading names, and just stared at the floor as I pushed my way through them and left. When I made it to my parents I went inside to my room and lay on my bed trying to control myself and figure out what to do.

Within minutes my hands seemed to move of their own volition to my waistband. Slipping in I started rubbing my clit, slowly at first then more aggressively. At the last moment I remembered what He said and stopped myself from cumming. Panting, I locked my door, broke out my largest dildo and got ready to ride it when my phone rang. Looking at the number I saw it was Master Deshaun and answered it.

He asked if I had a laptop and webcam, then He told me how to set it up so He could observe. Once that was done I put the dildo on my chair in front of the camera and before I knew it I was riding away like a whore for Him.