The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedroom Pet: A new beginning

By Droid447

Chapter Five

A couple of days later, Brenda’s master was shoving his special appendage in Brenda’s ass. Since the job of recruiter was covered by Lily, this female’s purpose was going to be different. He had been analyzing her body to make a decision.

Brenda was in the midst of climax when Lily’s former pet got closer and plugged his snout into the woman’s ear. He realized that the woman’s brain was filled with microorganisms and rejoiced. She was already part of the family.

A few meters away, Melany was grabbing her large belly with both hands while crouching on the ground. She started to feel contractions a few minutes ago and was eager to give birth. Despite having her brain overspowered by the microorganisms, Melany was still able to feel fear. This was an innate quality that couldn’t be erased. But at this moment, the aroused woman wasn’t scared for her own safety. She was afraid that the embryo inside her wasn’t moving. Maybe it wasn’t alive and she was failing her task.

Oblivious to Melany’s predicament, Brenda was reaching another orgasm. She couldn’t tell how many times she had climaxed during the last couple of days, but it had been glorious.

The cave which had been silent for centuries, was now filled with both girls’ moans that echoed against the walls.

Melany stared forward with wide-open eyes as her pussy lips stretched wider than ever before, allowing passage to a huge ovoidal object. A process that would normally be painful, was sending overwhelming waves of pleasure that encouraged the aroused woman to push harder.

It quickly became obvious that Melany was giving birth to some sort of egg. The function of this organism was still a mystery, but it was Melany’s job to take care of it and keep it healthy.

After several blissful minutes, the elliptical ovoid finally vacated the woman’s pussy and anchored itself on the ground. The surface of the egg was rather soft but started hardening the moment it became in contact with the cool air of the cave. A few gooey, transparent streamers connecting the top of the egg with Melany’s pussy broke easily as the woman shivered out of control with orgasmic spasms.

The new creature was only a few seconds old and it was already making her cum. It was the best possible start to their relationship.

As her orgasm faded away, Melany looked down at her offspring. It was just a shiny brownish, egg, but to Melany’s eyes, it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Suddenly, a knob formed at the top that grew rapidly transforming into a tentacle… or a phallus! Melany’s pussy twitched while she imagined it buried inside her.

“I must have you inside me… even though you just came out of me.”

The excited woman reached out and touched the tip. The appendage bent in Melany’s direction, following her heat, eager to feed on her juices.

* * *

While things evolved as planned inside the cave, Lily was back on the hunt. She decided to visit the red-light district and quickly selected a potential new recruit. The woman was beautiful, young, and most importantly, she appeared to be very healthy. Her name was Crystal.

After agreeing on a price, Crystal led Lily into an alley where they could have some privacy without the need to pay for a room.

Lily admired the woman’s sensual cadence as she walked in front of her, and could feel her pussy moistening already. She couldn’t wait to be inside her, creating a new servant for her master.

Crystal noticed Lily’s emotionless stare, and it was a little unnerving. But she wasn’t in a position to reject easy money and was not turning this client down. Crystal pulled her top to the side exposing her right breast.

“Don’t be nervous. Nobody will bother us here. Would you like a taste?” Crystal asked.

“You are so beautiful. Yes, I want a taste,” Lily responded,

Lily knew that it was better to have the subject very aroused before beginning the takeover. She leaned forward, engulfed the erect nipple between her lips, and started suckling with eagerness. At the same time, she reached beneath the hooker’s skirt and began caressing her pussy.

‘Oh yes… I might actually reach an orgasm this time. She is so tender…’ Crystal thought.

Crystal moaned softly in response. Even though Lily seemed a little stiff, she knew her way around a woman’s body. It was a nice change of pace compared to her previous client, a rough, ugly man.

But since Lily was the one paying for Crystal’s services, the couple swapped positions after a few minutes. Now Lily was leaning against the brick wall while Crystal buried her face between her spread legs. The experienced young woman couldn’t believe how sweet Lily tasted. Almost as if her fluids were meant to be eaten.

Needless to say that Lily was burning with desire. In fact, she was so excited that her belly started glowing before it was intended.

With her tongue still dancing over Lily’s pussy, Crystal noticed the unnatural phenomenon on her client’s stomach.

‘Wait… is her belly glowing? What is going on?’

Crystal detached her mouth from Lily’s pussy to have a better look at the glowing skin, trying to understand what was happening.

“Your belly is glowing! Who are you doing this?” Crystal asked.

“Do you like it? It is a new technique for tattoos,” Lily lied.

“Really? I love it. Where can I get one?” Crystal asked.

At that moment, Lily’s inner guest decided that it was time to begin the recruit’s enthrallment, The intensity of the glow began to change, following the correct pattern.

Crystal was fascinated with the unexpected display of light and couldn’t look away. She didn’t notice that the fire between her legs was getting stronger for no apparent reason.

Lily was also extremely excited, and this time, she had no reason to hide it. Her vaginal fluids were shamelessly dripping from her pussy. She moved to the side, making sure that nobody from outside the alley could see her glowing belly, regardless that there was no one around.

A moment later, Crystal wasn’t blinking. She knelt immobile in front of her interesting client with her arms hanging limply by her sides and her mind getting more hazy every passing second.

‘It… is… so… beautiful...’

Lily commanded Crystal to stand in front of her, and she did it promptly. Crystal’s faded consciousness knew that there was something odd about the situation, but her natural submissiveness liked the idea of obeying this woman’s instructions.

Suddenly, Lily opened her mouth wide, and the worm emerged in a hurry, reaching out almost thirty centimeters in a few seconds. Lily’s pussy was throbbing so hard that her entire body was trembling.

Crystal continued staring forward, unblinking, not understanding what was happening. Her client had a flexible “dildo” protruding from her mouth, and she didn’t know how it got there, but she knew what she had to do. She should open her mouth and swallow the exposed part of the naughty toy.

Crystal allowed the fat worm to fill her oral cavity, then she felt a subtle pinch on her palate. Everything went blank after that. Her fate was sealed.

Lily stared intently at Crystal’s eyes while they changed color and started to glow. This was enough to drive Lily over the edge, igniting a powerful orgasm. She couldn’t believe that she managed to keep her head in the same position while the rest of her body trembled in bliss.

It was at this moment that Lily understood that the worm residing in her body was not a guest. It was a part of her! An extension of her own self. She could feel what the worm was feeling and vice-versa. They were one.

Lily’s orgasm was still going when Crystal reached hers. The new recruit elicited a muffled moan as the worm churned inside her mouth and penetrated further down her throat into her esophagus. This was not the creature’s idea. It was Lily’s. She thought about it and it happened.

Both girls stood in front of each other for several minutes, their mouths connected by a thick living appendage, both shivering in climax.

A forceful stirring in her womb remained Lily that the subjugation process was not over. However, this naughty thought prolonged her orgasm for a couple more minutes.

When her climax faded away, Lily pulled the worm out of Crystal’s mouth and instructed her to remove her skirt and lie down on the floor. Crystal’s brain was now saturated with disorganized microorganisms, so it took her a couple of seconds to understand the command and respond accordingly.

Lily did the same, positioning her pussy right in front of Crystal’s. A moment later, a fat maggot was halfway out of her twitching cavity, squirming slowly toward the new host.

Crystal could hear the squelching sounds down below, but she was too enthralled to turn her head without being told to do it. She just waited there with her legs spread wide apart and her soaking wet pussy.

As soon as she felt the maggot penetrating her tight cavity, Crystal felt an overwhelming wave of pleasure that made her scream in bliss. If she had been submissive before, now she existed only to serve her new master, whoever or whatever it was.

As the maggot slithered its way into Crystal’s womb, she arched her back violently and squirted so hard that her fluids flew through the air soaking Lily’s face.

Lily stayed in the same place with her eyes closed and her mouth open.

* * *

A few days later, the nest continued evolving in the cave.

Brenda was submissively on her knees with her master’s tongue lodged deep down her throat. The large creature had found a purpose for her, and she was eager to serve.

Less than two meters away, Melany was mounting her egg and it was huge! Feeding on its mother, the ovoid had grown extremely fast, and now it was so big that Melany’s feet didn’t reach the ground while she was on top.

The appendage protruding from the upper side had enlarged accordingly, and now it could barely fit within the woman’s stretched pussy. Melany was pretty much impaled, and she could feel it penetrating her more than humanly possible.

Melany didn’t care how big it was now or how much more it could grow. She was going to do whatever was necessary to shove it inside her and let it take nutrients from her body.

‘He is going to make me cum again… I am so close… take all my juices, my darling…’

A little further away, Crystal was doing exactly the same. Her offspring was younger than Melany’s, therefore smaller, but its upper appendage could reach all the way into her cervix.

She was currently in the midst of climax, releasing a fountain of fluids for her progeny. Crystal was starting to feel weak because she had been doing this for many hours. But as tired as she was, Crystal couldn’t get enough of her beloved offspring. Keeping it safe and healthy was her main priority… no, it was her ONLY priority.

When her latest orgasm slowed down, Crystal knew that she had to replenish her fluids. As much as she hated being apart from her egg, she had to do it.

‘I need food...’

Crystal stood up very slowly, enjoying every centimeter of the appendage that caressed her sensitive vaginal walls on the way out. The ovoid’s phallus vacated Crystal’s pussy with a loud, squelching sound while some streamers connected mother and son for a few seconds before breaking off.

With her eyes staring forward, Crystal walked with her usual sensual cadence toward her master. She completely ignored Melany’s moans as she passed next to her and one of the smaller creatures had to move out of the way to avoid being trampled.

Brenda was still on her knees, with her master’s tongue buried down her throat. It was quite noticeable that her breasts looked larger than before, and there was a good reason for it. They were filled to the brim with milk!

Without saying a word, Crystal went down to her knees, leaned forward, and engulfed Brenda’s nipple. The nutritious milk started pouring almost automatically into Crystal’s mouth, and she began swallowing with gusto.

Brenda’s purpose was more than evident. Her job was to feed her fellow humans while they fed their young. In turn, she would take nutrients from her master, and her digestive system had been adapted to do so. It was blissful chain of symbiotic relationships and the large alien was at the top.

Such was Brenda’s excitement for servicing a family member, and her breasts were so full at the moment, that milk started gushing from her other nipple without being touched.

Crystal heard a squelching sound and looked up with curiosity. As she detached her mouth from Brenda’s nipple, milk continued gushing as well.

Brenda went cross-eyed with pleasure as her master’s tentacle was pulled out of her gullet, leaving her belly completely saturated with nutrients. Crystal wondered what kind of fluid was dribbling from the woman’s mouth, but it resembled sperm and she wanted a taste.

Therefore, without any hesitation, she aligned her face with Brenda’s and passionately kissed her. Brenda reciprocated the gesture and their tongues danced around each other while Crystal continued feeding from this new source.

Meanwhile, the opposite was happening a couple of meters away. Melany could feel her offspring’s fat appendage draining her energy with avidity. The large ovoid was reaching its full size, and whatever was growing inside was almost ready to emerge.