The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedroom Pet: A new beginning

By Droid447

Chapter Four

Lily arrived at Brenda’s house later that day. It might be better to wait for the night, but she couldn’t wait. Lily’s excuse for visiting was that she wanted her friend’s opinion on something, and Brenda was very intrigued.

“How are you, Lily? What do you want to talk about?” Brenda asked.

“Well, maybe you know that there is a new technology for creating tattoos that glow. Could you look at mine and tell me what you think?” Lily was lying, of course.

“Tattoos that glow? That is awesome! I didn’t know that was a thing,” Brenda said.

Lily was lying about the tattoo, but it was the perfect setup to have Brenda staring at her glowing belly. Her permanent alien companion would handle the rest. She asked Brenda to sit on the living room couch while she stood in front of her. An instant later, an intricate pattern on her belly began to glow, subtle at first but increasingly brighter.

When she saw it, Brenda was astonished, to say the least.

“Holy crap! This is incredible! How do you control it? How do you make it glow?” Brenda asked.

“Do you like it? It can get brighter.”

At this moment, Lily realized that her pussy was soaking wet, and possibly her juices could show through her leggings!

Luckily for her, Brenda was completely engrossed with the unusual “tattoo”.

The entrancing effect was quicker than Lily anticipated. Less than a minute later, Brenda stopped talking and her eyes opened wider. She was struggling to understand why this tattoo was so alluring.

By now, the wet stop on Lily’s leggings was completely visible, but it wasn’t relevant anymore. The same was happening between Brenda’s thighs.

Both girls stayed there immobile for several minutes until a thread of drool started dribbling from Brenda’s lower lip. Lily decided that the time was right, and gently pushed Brenda until she was resting on the back of the coach. Then, pulled up her friend’s brief tank dress, exposing her pussy.

Lily bent over and started licking Brenda’s clitoris. She knew that it was important to make Brenda cum before moving to the next stage.

Brenda was a lesbian and she was no stranger to this type of encounter, but something about the current situation wasn’t right, and her numbed brain couldn’t quite pinpoint the problem.

The embryo inside Lily was anxious to bolster the takeover, and it rushed its way up her gullet and out of her mouth. Lily grunted loudly and looked up at Brenda while the creature protruded more than twenty centimeters from her face, twisting in the air.

Brenda was still staring forward, unblinking, wondering why the wonderful sensation in her pussy had stopped.

Taking advantage of the situation, Lily leaned forward, forcing the worm into Brenda’s pussy. The woman screamed with surprise, then moaned loudly as a wave of pleasure traveled throughout her body. Her confused mind believed that Lily was shoving her whole fist in her pussy, but she could also feel both of Lily’s hands on either thigh. It made no sense. Whatever the case, she wanted more!

It didn’t take long before Brenda reached a powerful climax. It was the strongest orgasm she had experienced in a while, yet she was still wondering why she was having sex with Lily all of the sudden.

It was even more strange that as the seconds passed, her orgasm was not slowing down. On the contrary, it was getting stronger. On top of that, the appendage continued sinking deeper inside her and twisting frantically at the bottom of her vaginal cavity, making the situation considerably more intense.

The embryo was eager to release the microorganisms but this wasn’t the right place. It had to settle for sending some tendrils into the woman’s uterus and stimulate her until she was barely conscious.

Lily and her passenger accomplished their goal. A few minutes later, Brenda was sprawled limply on the couch with her arms limp by her sides, her eyes half opened, and her brain completely blank.

The recruiter climbed on the sofa and leaned above Brenda’s face. Now the worm was in full view of the exhausted woman, but she was too overwhelmed to process its presence.

Brenda was able to acknowledge the sensation of her own fluids gliding down her thighs and ass-cheeks. It felt so good… so pleasant. Little did she know that her life was about to change forever.

Brenda’s wonderful reverie washed away the instant she felt something forcing her mouth open and penetrating all the way to the back of her throat. This brief moment of confusion and horror was immediately replaced by mind-blowing pleasure. Once again, her pussy gushed, but this time it was more abundant than before. This was truly overwhelming.

Lily’s pussy was throbbing too. She moaned with pleasure as she fulfilled her purpose for a second time. She loved to serve her master.

Brenda’s climax continued during the whole takeover. Her eyes turned purple and began to glow while her pussy squirted non-stop.

Lily was on the verge of climax while seeing her friend’s eyes changing. She wished it was her being taken so utterly, but her master had selected her for a different purpose, and she was thankful.

* * *

A while later, Lily was standing rigidly next to the new recruit. She was looking down at Brenda who just lay there immobile on the sofa waiting for instructions.

There was motion in her belly, and Lily quickly realized that the takeover process was not over. After pushing the coffee table aside, she commanded Brenda to lie down on the carpet with her legs wide open.

“Lie on the floor and spread your legs.” Lily said firmly.

“Yes… lie on the floor... spread my legs…” Brenda responded with a monotone voice.

Brenda obeyed without hesitation and Lily knelt in front of her, positioning her pussy a few centimeters from her friend’s.

Then, Lily moaned softly as a reddish maggot emerged between her pussy lips. This organism was completely unexpected and the astounded recruiter had no idea where it came from. It was different than all the previous appendages Lily had seen before, and she didn’t know its purpose. However, she was absolutely certain of its destination.

Moments later, despite having her brain filled with invasive, glowing microorganisms, Brenda’s mind was starting to regain some level of awareness. The tiny alien critters were still disorganized since their master was not nearby, and the woman’s mind was fighting back.

‘Why… am I… on the floor…? What… am I… doing?’

The maggot found its target and penetrated Brenda’s pussy with ease, despite being thicker than the woman’s forearm. Brenda’s glowing eyes rolled back in bliss. And so did Lily’s, who was desperate to enjoy a well-deserved orgasm.

But Brenda beat her to the punch, and she exploded in a new mind-blowing climax even before half of the maggot was inside her.

While this happened, the objective of pushing a squirming creature in Brenda’s body became clear. Her recovering consciousness was suddenly overwhelmed by a wave of pleasure that sent her back to square one. Her mind was once again a white canvas, and would remain this way until meeting her true master.

As the restless maggot vacated Lily’s body, she finally got her wish and she reached a powerful climax as well. She threw her had back while her whole body shivered without control.

Now both girls were moaning so loud that their screams could be heard out in the street.

Little by little, the alien organism slithered all the way into Brenda’s womb, creating a noticeable bump on her belly. Then, it began releasing a chemical specially tailored for its host, intensifying the pleasure she was already feeling and creating a vicious cycle that was driving Brenda insane. The astounded woman arched her back, lifting her hips off the floor while squirting abundantly.

Meanwhile, Lily had recovered from her orgasm, but a new sensation made her stand up. The worm was coming out again but from the other end of her body. She felt the creature slithering down her rectum until it emerged from her ass! Lily didn’t understand the purpose of this action but she was ready for anything. She reached back and spread her ass-cheeks.

The worm’s objective became clear a moment later. It curved down and penetrated Lily’s pussy! The woman screamed passionately as the pleasure doubled in intensity. Within the worm, a new maggot was sliding forward, aiming to replace the old one.

It was going to come out of the worm’s mouth, nest in Lily’s womb, and grow until it was time to fulfill its purpose.

Lily finally understood what was going on when she felt the maggot forcing its way through her cervix and settling nicely within her womb. At this moment, she reached another unexpected climax.

The worm was already retracting back into Lily’s ass, but the woman’s pussy started twitching so hard that the creature couldn’t move. It had to wait until Lily’s orgasmic spasms faded off to resume its motion. Lily was so sensitive that she could barely remain on her feet as the creature fully retracted back into her ass.

A few hours later, both girls were climbing down into the cave’s main chamber. Brenda’s glowing eyes matched Melany’s, and the enthralled woman didn’t get scared at all when she saw the giant monster for the first time. As Brenda got closer to the glowing patterns of her master, she immediately understood who was in charge. Her vaginal juices were flowing abundantly down her inner thighs.

Lily was amazed to see that her master was still ravaging Melany, and she was taking his massive cock with utter devotion. She noticed a slight bump on her belly but couldn’t be sure if it was sperm accumulating in her womb or maybe her dear friend was already pregnant.