The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedroom Pet: A new beginning

By Droid447

Chapter Six

Amelia Moore, the mayor’s assistant, was getting out of the shower after a long, exhausting day at the office. Two women had been reported missing in the last few days, which was extremely unusual in this peaceful town.

She was lost in thought when something startled her. Amelia noticed something bright near the toilet. She couldn’t believe her eyes when a very strange creature stepped forward, getting closer to the shower.

“What the fuck is that?”

Amelia was confused and scared. This creature looked like an insect, but it was way too big to be one. It was also… glowing? How could this be? She stepped out of the shower, but as the giant insect walked closer, she had to move back against the wall. She was trapped!

“What is this thing? I have never seen anything like it. It glows… and I think it is changing colors!”

The sneaky creature knew exactly what to do and blocked the way out of the bathroom. It just needed to capture the woman’s attention for a moment, then she would not be able to look away.

Despite her obvious fear, Amelia realized that there was something quite appealing about this strange creature. The changing colors of its carapace were… interesting.

A few minutes later, Amelia was on her knees, staring intently at the creature’s carapace. She had completely forgotten about her fear and didn’t care that this might be a dangerous organism. Amelia was only interested in the colorful, alluring patterns being displayed a few centimeters from her eyes.

A hint of arousal was growing between her legs, which made the whole situation even more mysterious.

Amelia was too mesmerized to notice Lily walking into the bathroom and kneeling behind her. But she moaned loudly when something warm and soft lashed at her clitoris, then penetrated her pussy a couple of centimeters. Some part of her diminished awareness wanted to turn her head and see what was happening, but she would have to divert her eyes from the glow. That was not an option.

Lily knew perfectly well the rhythm in which Amelia’s mind was being subjugated, and her tongue danced in perfect synchrony with the relentless stimulation of the woman’s brain. Amelia had no chance of resisting the attack.

A short while later, Amelia reached a powerful orgasm that turned her mind into a blank canvas. She was ready to receive her first command, and she would obey without hesitation. Even though her personality was being left intact so she could serve her purpose, at this moment, it was neatly tucked away within the folds of her brain.

Lily swallowed the delicious fluid that gushed into her mouth with every forceful, orgasmic spasm, relishing with the knowledge that this important subjugation was on the right path.

A while later, Amelia followed Lily like a puppy to the own bedroom, trying to maintain eye contact with the beautiful creature she was carrying in her arms.

Lily stood rigidly at the foot of the bed as her belly started glowing. She was fully aware that this new member of the family was going to play a very important role and taking over her mind would require a little more time and effort.

“Amelia, turn around and bend over the bed. Show me your ass,” Lily commanded.

Amelia sat in front of her having no idea who this woman was or why her belly was glowing with the same pattern as the strange organism. Only one thing became perfectly clear. This woman was in charge and meant her no harm.

Amelia did as instructed, resting her belly against the foot of the bed, offering her ass to Lily.

Lily had already stepped forward and moaned softly while a full grown maggot emerged from her stretched pussy lips. Her goal was to stimulate Amelia as much as possible without saturating her brain with glowing microorganisms, which inevitably would make her eyes glow. Like Lily, Amelia had to remain unaltered, at least on the outside.

Now that Lily and her permanent inner companion were fully in charge, the glowing six-legged creature had become her pet again, and it was happy to help in the process of subjugating the newest member of the family. It plugged its snout in Amelia’s ear, ready to intensify the incoming stimulation.

Amelia couldn’t understand what was happening when she felt something big slithering into her pussy. Whatever it was, it felt as if it was alive! The weird sensation quickly turned into a blissful one. Soon enough, it was driving her insane with pleasure. Not even half of the maggot was inside her, and Amelia was already at the verge of climax.

As Lily expected, Amelia screamed her lungs out when her orgasm finally arrived. The waves of pleasure that traveled throughout her body were so powerful that Amelia almost fell unconscious after a few seconds.

Lily’s pet kept her awake while multiplying the sensations within her brain. Amelia’s eyes rolled back while she surrendered to the most wonderful and powerful sexual experience she had ever experienced.

After a couple of minutes of this magnificent torture, Amelia’s mind was broken. Trying to replicate this sensation as often as possible was her new mission in life. Nothing else mattered.

But Lily thought that it wasn’t enough. She imagined the large worm coming out of her mouth, then it happened as if by magic, further confirming that it had become a permanent part of her body, like an arm or a leg. The only difference was that using this appendage made her pussy twitch very hard.

Lily’s pet tried to keep its snout inside the woman’s ear, but she was convulsing so violently that it became impossible. He just had to wait patiently for another opportunity.

Lily went down to her knees and leaned forward. The worm was aware that it would not be releasing microorganism this time. Its job was to stimulate this woman to the point that she couldn’t remember her own name.

Amelia’s pussy was gushing with the delightful feeling of the maggot churning within her belly and the aphrodisiacs being released into her bloodstream. But then she felt the tip of the worm pressing against her anus, and she squirted even harder.

An instant later, Lily forced the flexible appendage into Amelia’s ass making her squirt again. This was Amelia’s first anal penetration and she couldn’t believe how good it felt.

This wonderful sensation only got stronger as the fat worm penetrated deeper, little by little until Lily’s face was almost touching her ass cheeks.

* * *

A few hours later, Amelia was completely exhausted. Having reached countless mind-blowing orgasms, she rested limply on her bed. Just her hips moved slightly up and down since it was impossible not to acknowledge the wonderful stimulation of the worm still churning in her ass.

‘I think this is enough for now. I’ll let her rest for a while, then we will do it again.’

Lily was getting tired too. There was a large, transparent pool of her own fluids accumulating on the floor between her legs, but she hadn’t reached climax yet.

Her orgasm could wait. What really mattered at this moment was to convince Amelia that serving her new master was the only path forward. It was the only way she could achieve this otherworldly mind-blowing pleasure again, and that she would continue enjoying it for the rest of her life, as long as she stayed docile and obedient.

Amelia came back to her senses a couple of hours later. She found herself still on the bed, naked, and most astonishingly, with two fingers of the beautiful stranger plugged in her pussy. It felt so wonderful!

“Hi, Amelia. Did you enjoy your orgasms earlier? It is time for more.”

As soon as Lily said that, she felt Amelia’s pussy jolting around her fingers.

“Who… who are you? What is happening?”

“My name is Lily. You and I are sisters now. The rest of your life will be nothing but pleasure, as long as you serve our master.”

Amelia’s pussy twitched hard again. Even though the woman’s mind was utterly confused, her body was in perfect tune with the situation.

“Master? I don’t understand...ughh,” Amelia whispered, trying not to moan out loud.

“You will meet him one day. For now, you must enjoy more of his gifts,” Lily said.

Amelia was struggling to understand what was happening, more so with Lily’s fingers pumping her pussy and caressing her clitoris. She knew that the situation was absolutely insane, but she was making no effort to move away.

Neither she ran scared when Lily rested on her back, spread her ass-cheeks, and a massive, purple worm emerged from her anus!

“My beautiful appendage wants to enter your pussy and make you cum harder than ever,” Lily said.

“What is that?!” Amelia asked opening her eyes wide, but stayed in the same position.

The words “make you cum” were dominating every other thought in her mind. The confused didn’t suspect that there was already another alien creature residing on her body, keeping her arousal in overdrive.

“I can’t do it! This is completely crazy. I can’t shove this worm all the way to the bottom of my pussy…”

As Amelia said that, she was doing the opposite. As if her body was disconnected from her rational brain, the astounded woman lifted her hips, grabbed the worm and aligned it with her pussy.

When the tip of the worm touched Amelia’s sensitive skin, her pussy was throbbing so hard that she almost reached a premature orgasm.

“It will make you cum so hard,” Lily said.

The fat worm stretched Amelia’s tight cavity so delightfully. She let it penetrating her until it was banging against her cervix and few seconds later, she exploded in climax. Her eyes rolled back turning white as she screamed in utter bliss. She understood at this moment that the wrongness of the situation made the whole thing even more arousing.

Seeing that Amelia willingly shoved the worm in her pussy, Lily finally reached a long awaited orgasm too. She was serving her master in the best possible way, and this was reason enough to make her cum.

A second climax sneaked on Amelia even before the first one ended. It was mind-blowing! She couldn’t understand how this was possible, but it wasn’t necessary to understand. All she had to do was enjoy this never-ending bliss. Amelia’s body shivered uncontrollably with orgasmic spasms, but she was careful to keep to worm churning in her twitching pussy.

Amelia wished she could have one worm all to herself, but this was not her purpose. She wasn’t sure how she knew that, but she could feel it in the back of her brain.

Neither Lily nor Amelia knew how many times they had reached climax the second round, but they were both exhausted and utterly satisfied.

Amelia’s head now rested on the mattress and Lily’s pet took the opportunity to plug its snout into her ear. It transmitted a bunch of important information to the woman’s overwhelmed mind regarding her new purpose in life. Amelia moaned softly in agreement as a brand new orgasm grew rapidly within her loins.

* * *

Meanwhile, an important event had occurred in the nest. Melany’s egg had bursted, or more accurately, it had melted to the ground, exposing the creature that grew inside. Melany saw with amusement that it looked exactly as her master, only smaller.

She also noticed that its head wasn’t glowing as his father’s. It was a bit of a disappointment but she would love him just the same.

On the contrary, Crystal’s egg had grown noticeably, and her feet barely touched the ground while she rode it. Accordingly, the hard tentacle at the top was longer and thicker, much to the woman’s delight. Crystal could feel it sucking her fluids with eagerness as she got closer to a new orgasm.

The newborn creature wasn’t convinced that being outside the egg was a good idea. The air was cold and the smells were weird. But he sensed the presence of his mother next to him, and this calmed him down. The pheromones emanating from Melany triggered another reaction. His multipurpose tentacle emerged from the newborn underside.

“You are gorgeous, my baby. Let me take your cock inside me so you can continue feeding.”

A moment later, Melany was underneath her offspring with his fat appendage buried deep in her pussy. Nothing could make her happier than taking care of her baby, more so when this task would certainly bring forth another mind-blowing climax.

While Melany moaned loudly in bliss, Brenda started receiving alien images directly into her brain. There were no words spoken. Only images formed in the woman’s mind and she knew exactly what she was commanded to do.

“Yes, master. Your wish is my command,” Brenda whispered.

Without saying another word, Brenda moved closer to Melany, leaned forward and placed her left nipple in the woman’s mouth.

Melany didn’t hesitate for a second. She clasped her mouth around the voluptuous breast and started suckling with eagerness. Her offspring was taking nutrients from her, but she was replenishing them simultaneously. She could do this for days if her baby required it.

The newborn was beginning to understand the advantages of being outside the egg. His mother’s pussy was tight, warm, and it felt wonderful. If he could do this every day, he was more than willing to explore the rest of the world.

The larger creature was also quite joyful with the birth of his first offspring on this planet, and decided to celebrate by joining the action. He positioned himself behind Brenda and extruded his big tentacle, willing to contribute to the nursing process. His human wet nurse was being drained, so he was going to replenish her reserves.

Brenda was so enthralled with the task at hand that she didn’t notice the large tentacle aiming at her ass. But the astounded woman gasped loudly when she felt something huge stretching her hole before piercing into her body. Then she realized that her master was on top of her, allowing her to enjoy his magnificent cock. Brenda reached an orgasm only seconds after the large appendage penetrated her body.

While the wet nurse did the impossible to maintain her position during her mind-blowing orgasm, the giant creature started pumping nutrients into her body. The useful maggot that Brenda was carrying in her loins helped in the process of transforming these nutrients into the milk she was going to share with the rest of the slaves.

A couple of meters away, Crystal had fallen unconscious after her latest orgasmic overdose. This didn’t prevent her from continuing with her task. She remained impale on top of the egg with her head tilted backward and her arms hanging limply behind her. Inside the egg, her offspring was almost ready to come out.

Everything was going exactly as planned, and soon there were going to be plenty of new breeders nurturing their own eggs and enlarging the family. Lucky for them, this territory had hundreds of caves that were perfect for harboring new nests.

* * *

Amelia was back in her office doing whatever she could to protect the nest. She placed herself at the center of the investigation for the missing women and used her status to keep any danger away from her “family”.

“We have already searched that sector. Nothing was found. Move your crew further to the west,” Amelia said on the phone to one of the rescuers in the field.

It was difficult to focus because she hadn’t eaten all day, and there was also a constant tingling between her legs that demanded her attention. But she just had to wait a few more minutes. Help was on the way.

Amelia’s coworkers found it odd that two women, one wearing yoga pants and the other only a tank top were visiting the mayor’s assistant, more so when she was so busy at the moment.

Lily followed Brenda into Amelia’s office and closed the door behind her. Amelia looked at them with hunger in her eyes while grabbing her breast through her casual suit.

“I bring the feeder. Come to her,” Lily said with a monotone voice.

“I have been waiting for so long…” Amelia whispered.

In truth, it had been less than a day since Amelia enjoyed her latest mind-blowing orgasm, but it seemed like an eternity to her.

Expecting a passionate encounter, Lily moved the chairs out of the way while Brenda stood like a statue facing Amelia and pulled down one side of her tank top, exposing her left breast.

“Go ahead. She is bursting with our master’s special milk,” Lily said.

Amelia stared at the luscious bosom while acknowledging the awkwardness of the situation. A woman with glowing eyes was exposing herself in the middle of her office! A normal reaction would be to call the police at once.

But instead, Amelia’s pussy was so wet that a drop of her fluids was gliding down her inner thigh, and she was salivating before the upcoming feast.

Seconds later, Amelia leaned forward and engulfed Brenda’s nipple with unbridled desire. Her obedience to her master was immediately rewarded by a fountain of nutritious milk that filled her mouth to the limit before she started gulping it down.

Knowing that she was in a public place, Brenda contained her moans as much as possible, but the sensation of Amelia’s lips around her nipple was wonderful. In addition, the pleasure of serving her purpose was overwhelming.

Amelia didn’t care when Lily unzipped her skirt and pulled it down to her feet, then removed it altogether.

Lily was now in full control of the large worm residing in her body, and she was able to extrude it at will, either from her mouth or out of her ass. She knelt behind Amelia while this new extension of her body glided up her throat and emerged between her lips.

The main purpose of this visit was not to feed Amelia. It was to remind her the level of pleasure she was going to receive regularly as long as she remained loyal to their master.

The government official heard a squelching sound, and her pussy jolted with anticipation. She knew what it meant and couldn’t wait to have that beautiful living appendage squirming inside her body once again.

The flexible creature found Amelia’s anal cavity and hastily pierced inside. The woman grunted loudly without detaching her mouth from Brenda’s swollen nub.

Then, Lily leaned forward until her face was buried between Amelia’s rounded ass-cheeks and the entire fat creature was twisting within the woman’s body. The wonderful sensation was so intense that Amelia threw her head back and screamed in bliss.

A couple of Amelia’s coworkers looked at the office’s closed door wondering what was going on inside, but carried on with their jobs minding their own business.

Milk continued gushing from Brenda’s nipple even after the hungry mouth was no longer suckling, but it stopped seconds later. The precious fluid should not be wasted. The same way Lily was able to control the worm residing inside her, Brenda could lactate at will.

After the initial shock of taking the large worm in her ass, Amelia regained her composure and engulfed Brenda’s other nipple. Both of the woman’s breasts were saturated with milk, so it made no difference which one she chose.

As the woman’s warm lips enveloped her right tit, Brenda’s eyes rolled back and she moaned again, louder this time. Serving her purpose a little longer might be enough to drive her into a wonderful orgasm.

Unfortunately for Brenda, Amelia beat her to the punch. The government employee couldn’t hold back any longer and exploded in climax! She threw her head back again and grunted, doing the impossible to contain a loud scream of utter bliss.

Brenda didn’t complain. She understood that Amelia’s pleasure was this mission’s priority.

Amelia’s otherworldly orgasm slowed down a moment later, but the assault on her body did not. Lily kept the worm deeply embedded in her ass while Brenda went down to her knees and started licking the woman’s pussy.

With a clearer mind, Amelia once again considered the awkwardness of the situation. Here she was, standing in the middle of her office, naked from the waist down, with Lily’s face buried between her ass cheeks and a warm, agile tongue lashing at her pussy. Even more incredible was the large worm stretching her anus and churning within her loins. She couldn’t believe she was allowing this to happen… but it was the only way...

It was the only way she could enjoy such mind-blowing orgasms on a daily basis. In fact, at this very moment, she felt another climax growing at the center of her core. Not even five minutes had passed since she almost fell unconscious with pleasure, and more bliss was coming her way.

Lily was committed to her objective. She extruded the worm as much as possible, then shoved every centimeter into Amelia’s anal cavity, taking advantage of the woman’s increased sensitivity.

Brenda did the same, rubbing the tip of her tongue against Amelia’s clitoris, then burying it very deep into her pussy. She repeated this action over and over until she could feel Amelia’s thighs trembling at each side of her face.

Seconds later, Amelia arched her back violently as she exploded in yet another mind-blowing orgasm. The woman’s eyes rolled up turning completely white while her fingers curled spasmodically forming a claw. Her pussy and ass throbbed uncontrollably, clutching the worm and the tongue that invaded each cavity. Amelia managed to stay on her feet as long as Lily kept her in place…

But when Lily pulled the worm out and released her hips, Amelia crumbled to the ground. She was barely conscious but still managed to thank Lily for this gift.

“Thank you… sister...”

“Cover your breasts and make sure nobody heard her. Her orgasmic scream was too loud,” Lily said to Brenda.

“Yes. I will cover my breasts and check,” Brenda responded with glowing eyes.

Now Amelia could return to her job of keeping the nest safe. At least until the unbearable need for more orgasms becomes too distracting again.

* * *

A few hours later, Melany and her offspring were exploring the terrain around the main nest using the cover of night. The creature’s acute senses quickly led them to an opening at the side of a nearby mountain. It was an ample cave that seemed perfect for housing the second nest. It was deep enough and contained plenty of water.

Because of the glowing microorganisms in her brain, Melany and her offspring were able to communicate without making any sound, mostly sending sensations and images.

Melany felt that her offspring was happy in this place, and her pussy jolted in response. The only noise was a subtle moan that echoed against the walls.

Melany and her master wasted no time. The couple found a high spot that resembled an altar, and they moved into action.

Supporting her body on her feet and shoulders, Melany lifted her hips at the perfect angle to receive her offspring’s massive appendage in her ass. Except now the exchange of nutrients was in reverse. The growing creature was feeding its mother, keeping her healthy since she was in the process of birthing the first minion.

Melany’s pussy twitched hard while she felt the restless little creature squirming its way up her esophagus, and went cross-eyed as the worm-like specimen filled her oral cavity from within, spread her lips apart and emerged into the world for the first time.

The overwhelmed woman felt a powerful wave of pleasure coursing through her body, which was unintentionally transmitted to her offspring. In turn, he intensified his efforts, banging her ass with double the strength.

When the long creature projected half a meter from her face, almost vacating her mouth, Melany reached a powerful climax. The overwhelmed woman shivered out of control with orgasmic spams while giving birth to a different kind of offspring. This newborn was destined to be her faithful pet, a new scout, and was going to be most useful in the future.

Even after the young creature slithered out of Melany’s mouth and started exploring the rocky ground of the cave, the larger creature continued banging the woman’s ass with unyielding stamina. Melany couldn’t understand why he was still fucking her so hard, but she wasn’t complaining.

She was fully aware that her new “baby” would have to pass all the way through her body a few times before reaching maturity, which was going to be absolutely mind-blowing. But this upcoming task could wait a while. At this moment, she wanted to enjoy that huge appendage in her ass and cum again.

A few days later, the newborn was all grown up and ready to help his mother. Melany was going to become a recruiter, like Lily, but she had to give back the microorganisms in her brain in order to have normal-looking eyes. She wasn’t sure she wanted that, but her wishes were irrelevant. The only thing that mattered was the safety and prosperity of the second nest.

During the following months, there were going to be dozens of coordinating nests in the area… and maybe, if the conditions were right, take the whole town.

“Come to mama, darling. It is feeding time,” Melany said with a smile.

The End.