The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedroom Pet: A new beginning

By Droid447

Chapter Three

Without saying a word to each other, the girls got dressed, grabbed their masters, and walked the distance between Lily’s home and the entrance of the cave where Lily found her “pet”.

Lily placed the creature on the ground, then followed it deeper into the darkness using its glow as a natural torch. One meter from the entrance, the cave went steeply down into the earth, but there was plenty of footing to descend safely.

Melany was a little hesitant about following through, but one glance at her master’s carapace was enough to convince her that it was the right thing to do… no… it was the only thing to do.

Aproximately twelve meters below the surface, the girls reached an ample chamber with a fairly flat floor. A ceiling opening at the far end allowed some light into the cave. When their eyes adjusted enough to see around them, both Lily and Melany gasped at the same time.

There was a creature in front of them. Its body shape was similar to the girls’ masters, but with noticeable differences, and it was huge! More than a meter in height! This specimen was scary as hell!

With their enthrallment wearing off, Lily and Melany were seriously tempted to run away. But this place was their master’s home, and the girls didn’t want to leave them behind. Suddenly, something wonderful happened…

A huge carapace, three times the size of the little ones, started glowing. It captured the girls’ attention immediately, and both Lily and Melany gasped again, except this time the reaction was followed by a strong jolt between their legs. Both girls stood there immobile, staring with wide-open eyes, eager to allow that beautiful light into their minds.

After several minutes of staring, Lily was the first one to move. She started removing her clothes while doing her best not to break eye contact with the alluring light. Melany followed suit, exposing her breasts, then removing her shorts too. Neither of them said a word while doing this. They were too enthralled by the powerful glow in front of them, which contrasted strongly against the darkness of the cave.

A drop of vaginal fluid sliding down Lily’s inner thigh was a clear indication of her current state of mind.

The girls were drawn to the creature and unconsciously started walking forward toward the middle of the chamber, but the huge organism was still assessing these intruders and moved back, always showing its large carapace to the female’s slack faces.

Lily started rubbing her pussy as her arousal increased with every second that she stared into the light.

‘His glow is so powerful… it is going to make me cum…’ Lily thought.

Melany grabbed her breasts and thrust her chest forward, offering her body to the large creature, regardless that she had no idea what it was.

‘My body is burning…’ Melany thought.

Regardless that they were still able to form simple thoughts, the girls were not in control of their primal impulses.

Lily moved closer to the large creature and went down to her knees, never losing sight of the glowing area on the top of his head. Not even after the monster extruded a long, twisting tongue that waved in front of her face.

Melany followed Lily’s example approaching the creature but she didn’t kneel. She had a better view of the enthralling light by staying on her feet.

Lily felt the tip of the appendage pressing against her lips, and she willingly opened her mouth. Her pussy twitched hard when she felt the wet tongue reaching the back of her throat, then sinking down into her esophagus.

The enthralled woman had no idea that the monster was probing her body in order to corroborate the data delivered by the smaller creatures. So far, it looked very promising. The anatomical characteristics of this fleshy organism were suitable for farming! Maybe they hit the jackpot arriving on this small planet.

Lily lost consciousness a few seconds after bursting into a powerful, unexpected orgasm. She fell backward, then rolled to the side as the long tongue vacated her body with a squelching sound.

Instead of getting worried about her girlfriend’s condition, Melany took this opportunity to step in front of the creature and spread her legs apart while placing her hands at either side of the large carapace. She couldn’t endure the raging fire between her legs one more second.

The creature appreciated the female’s willingness to be examined, and it promptly shoved his tongue into Melany’s pussy. The smaller creatures, known to him as the scouts, had done an excellent job learning how to seduce these females’ minds. He just had to repeat the correct glowing patterns and he could make her reach climax, which was always a superb motivator.

Melany was indeed on the verge of orgasm even before that flexible, warm tongue penetrated her pussy all the way into her womb.

The alien quickly understood that this cavity had a special purpose. The females use it for reproduction. It would be necessary to make some experiments before knowing for sure if their ovules were compatible in its present condition, or a few adaptations were in order.

Melany’s legs trembled rapidly as the flexible tongue wiggled inside her vaginal cavity, testing her sensitivity. Then, the woman’s eyes completely rolled back in ecstasy as the appendage pierced into her womb. Melany knew that she was about to lose consciousness as her girlfriend did a moment ago, but she fought against it, trying to keep the appendage inside her for as long as possible.

The creature found quite interesting how the female was squeezing his tongue with spastic contractions a couple of times per second even after her legs began to fail. The heightened sexuality of these fleshy females was going to be very advantageous for all parties.

Moments later, both girls were lying on the floor barely conscious. Following the large alien’s instructions, the scouts approached the women’s heads and plugged their snouts into their ears. Then, using subtle changes in their glowing patterns, they started transmitting information to the larger creature in both directions.

The girls moaned softly as they saw themselves becoming part of something bigger. The arousing scenario that filtered into their minds was still fussy, but they wanted to be a part of it regardless of the consequences.

After a few minutes of “seeing” their exciting future, Lily and Melany reached another unexpected and wonderful orgasm. It was odd reaching climax while being half-conscious, but the girls enjoyed it immensely nonetheless. Their hips jolted with violent spasms and their eyes rolled back intermittently while the rest of their bodies remained completely limp.

* * *

A while later, after recovering her strength, Lily knew exactly what to do. She knelt on all fours and waited patiently for her new master to make his move.

The large creature walked forward until Lily’s body was below him, then he extruded his ovipositor.

Lily heard a loud squelching sound and turned her head with curiosity. She saw a long, glistening appendage, seemingly very flexible and as thick as her arm! The aroused woman was certain that something so big wouldn’t fit in her pussy. She never considered that the creature was aiming for her ass.

She screamed in bliss as the adaptable ovipositor stretched her anus little by little until it poked through.

Melany, who was sitting nearby rubbing her pussy, watched attentively as the base of the appendage bulged, insinuating that there was something big sliding within.

‘Something is moving within the phallus,’ Melany thought.

The large bump moved across the length of the ovipositor until it reached Lily’s anal entrance. As it started forcing its way in, Lily moaned even louder, but she stayed put.

A mind-blowing wave of pleasure easily overshadowed the pain of taking such a big object through her stretched anus, and Lily reached another powerful climax while the unseen ovoid slipped out of the ovipositor and took shelter within the woman’s entrails.

Lily could feel the persistent bloatedness on her belly, even after the fat appendage was retrieved from her body. Her master was leaving something inside and this knowledge prolonged her orgasm for the longest time. Lily shivered so hard that she lost control of her arms and crumbled to the ground.

Meanwhile, Melany believed she was next, and her pussy was throbbing with anticipation. She reached out and delicately touched the ovipositor’s surface. It was too thick for her mouth, but if Lily could take in her ass, so should be able to do the same. Melany couldn’t wait.

‘It is my turn...’

The young woman’s disappointment was evident when she saw the appendage being pulled back into her master’s body until it disappeared. She just laid there immobile, staring at the spot where the ovipositor should be, wondering what to do.

Lily also rested on the ground completely motionless, oblivious to her girlfriend’s dismay. Her eyes were partially opened, showing only the white sclera. She could feel something twisting within her belly, sensing waves of pleasure throughout her entire body, but she was too overwhelmed to react in any way.

Melany let out a gasp of joy when she saw the appendage emerging again from her master’s belly, even though it looked different than before. Its color was dark red instead of pink, and it seemed stiffer.

The excited woman wasted no time and lay on the ground facing up, then lifted her hips to the right height. The monster’s appendage was almost as thick as the previous one, but Melany was certain that she could take it.

The creature was pleased with the female’s behavior and proceeded to align his phallus with her waiting cavity. It was time to test her ovule’s compatibility.

Little by little, the large monster penetrated Melany’s vaginal cavity until it reached her cervix, then, it pushed deeper! The enthralled woman screamed in ecstasy. It was the thickest appendage she had ever had in her pussy. Melany stared forward, unblinking, trying to cope with the mind-blowing sensation of being impaled so thoroughly.

The overwhelmed woman couldn’t tell how much time had passed since the initial penetration. Maybe it was just minutes, maybe hours, but the moment she felt a burst of hot fluid saturating her insides, she exploded in ecstasy. Melany’s eyes rolled back as her belly started bloating with so much cum being pumped into her womb.

The creature made sure that every corner of the woman’s cavity was bathed with his seed. The chances of a successful impregnation were high, as long as her ovule was compatible.

When Lily regained her senses, she heard a squelching sound nearby. She considered turning around to see what was happening, but decided to focus on the pleasant sensation radiating from her ass.

Her former pet was probing her anus with its snout while vibrating rapidly. Suddenly, Lily felt something stirring in her belly, as if it was answering the message, and soon after, her pussy was also penetrated! Lily had no idea how the little creature was doing it, but it felt wonderful. The astounded woman went cross-eyed with pleasure, and she almost reached another orgasm right then and there.

Meanwhile, the large creature decided that there was enough cum inside the subject, and retrieved its phallus from Melany’s pussy. She screamed again in bliss as the excess of sperm spurted forcefully out of her saturated body.

When Lily finally realized what was happening to her friend, she couldn’t resist the temptation of attaching her mouth to Melany’s leaking pussy. She started drinking the creature’s gooey sperm with unrestrained eagerness as if she hadn’t eaten in days.

The hungry woman didn’t suspect that by doing this, she was triggering an agitated reaction of the embryo currently resting within her loins.

Moments later, a familiar sensation made her pussy twitch with anticipation. Something was crawling up her throat! Lily thought that a new replica of her former pet was being born, but she was wrong.

Melany lifted her head to see why Lily had stopped licking her pussy, and quickly noticed that her friend was grabbing her neck. She had the same thought. A new worm was emerging from Lily’s mouth, and she wanted it inside her!

‘A new master is coming out of Lily’s mouth! I must take it inside me!’

A moment later, a fat worm invaded Lily’s oral cavity from within, then forced her lips apart. As it slid forward a few centimeters, Melany noticed that it looked different than before.

“Wow! This worm is even more beautiful...”

Lily also felt something that didn’t make sense. The worm was already protruding from her mouth, but she could still feel something stirring in her belly! Either this creature was extremely long, or there were two of them.

The reality of the situation was beyond the girl’s comprehension. The large creature had important plans for Lily, and the embryo inside her was going to play a key role in facilitating her purpose.

Melany didn’t care about the new look of the slithering creature. She wanted it inside her, regardless. The aroused woman opened her mouth wide and moved closer. Remnants of sperm continued leaking from her pussy which enhanced the surreal situation.

Lily was still trying to make sense of things. She could feel the worm stretching her lips, her throat, her esophagus, and further below. This creature was taking over her entire body! It also had a softer, more malleable skin.

At this moment, both girls were acting instinctively, but these impulses taking control of their behavior felt alien.

An instant later, the worm penetrated Melany’s oral cavity, but much to her disappointment, it didn’t slide very deep.

Instead, the tip of the appendage opened up like a flower, projecting hundreds of tiny tendrils that pierced through Melany’s palate, reaching all the way into her brain.

Lily didn’t react while her friend’s eyes started to change slowly, gaining a purplish hue and getting brighter until they were outright glowing.

The large creature observed with satisfaction as Lily, the recruiter, fulfilled her job of strengthening Melany’s takeover. The embryo was pumping thousands of glowing microorganisms into the woman’s brain, turning her into a permanent member of the family. Melany reached a powerful climax while her old self was lost forever.

Lily wasn’t sure what her offspring was doing but it felt so good that her eyes completely rolled back. The sense of satisfaction had her on the verge of orgasm and she wished she could stay like this forever.

As expected, Lily exploded in bliss a moment later, but while she trembled in orgasmic spasms, her belly started glowing with the exact same pattern as her master’s. The woman’s climax continued for several minutes, even after Melany pulled back removing the worm from her mouth.

Melany was now able to receive commands directly to her brain, and all her actions would be dictated by her master. Her first instruction was to kneel on all fours. He wanted to mate with her again. The woman obeyed without question and assumed the position.

While the giant creature penetrated Melany, Lily’s worm retrieved back into her body, making her pussy gush. The glow in her belly slowly faded out until it wasn’t noticeable. Now she looked like a normal human again, which was essential to fulfill her purpose. It was impossible to notice that there was an implacable, alien organism residing within her entrails.

This time, the creature rammed Melany’s pussy with additional force, reaching all the way to the bottom of her womb. The microorganisms in her brain could inform their master if the female was suffering any kind of damage, but so far, Melany was feeling nothing but mind-blowing pleasure. Her entire body was dragged forward a couple of centimeters with every forceful blow, regardless that Melany was doing her best to stay in place, begging for more.

Meanwhile, Lily was now flat on the ground with both of the smaller creatures attached to her ears. She was receiving instructions regarding her next job while her pussy throbbed non-stop.

As the big creature continued ramming Melany’s pussy without mercy, Lily got up and recovered her discarded clothes near the entrance of the cave.

Lily noticed that her top wasn’t short enough to expose her unique glowing belly when the time was right. She had to go home and change her clothes before fulfilling her mission. She had another friend, not as close as Melany, but she was a perfect candidate to become part of the “family”.