The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedroom Pet: A new beginning

By Droid447

Chapter Two

A couple of days later, Lily realized that she was feeling weak, as if something inside her was draining her energy. She still was completely unaware that a young creature was growing inside her loins. In any case, she needed help if she wanted to take care of her insatiable pet properly, and she knew exactly who to call.

Melany was Lily’s best friend. Her restless personality made the young woman a perfect candidate to meet the glowing creature without totally freaking out.

Later that day, Melany was standing outside Lily’s bedroom eager to see the glowing giant “insect” that Lily had promised to show her.

Lily conveniently left the specimen’s enthralling capabilities out of the conversation. She wanted to see if Melany would get mesmerized as she did.

“Come in. It is in my room. Just promise me that you won’t get scared.”

“I can’t wait to see this big bug. Does it really glows? How is that possible?”

Needless to say, Melany was astounded when she saw the creature. Lily walked around the bed and started petting it, showing her friend that it was safe to get closer.

“Holy crap! I thought you were messing with me but it actually glows!”

“Isn’t it beautiful? It looks even better in the dark.”

Overcoming her natural fear, Melany sat on the bed less than a meter away. She still wouldn’t dare touch it, but she wanted to have a closer look.

The creature detected the presence of another female, similar to Lily, and it began altering the intensity of its glowing carapace using the correct patterns.

Lily’s pussy was burning with anticipation of what was about to happen, and as much as Lily wanted to stare at her pet, she looked the other way. She was planning to remain fully conscious this time.

Melany, on the other hand, couldn’t stop staring at the beautiful creature. She immediately realized that there was something odd with the glowing shapes, and focused her attention trying to discern what it was. Unfortunately, Melany failed to notice that her thoughts were slowly drifting away. A few minutes later, she wasn’t even blinking.

“It is… enchanting…” Melany said with a soft voice.

When Lily was certain that her friend was completely mesmerized, she uncovered Melany’s right breast and started licking her nipple. She wasn’t sure why she felt compelled to do this but didn’t hesitate.

‘It is so arousing to see Melany hypnotized by my pet. I am sure she is as horny as I am.’

Melany’s faded consciousness was desperately trying to make sense of what was happening. She couldn’t move! Not even her eyes! And why was she feeling so horny all of a sudden?

When Melany felt Lily’s warm tongue touching her nipple, her pussy twitched so hard that she almost climaxed right then and there. Her confusion and apprehension gave way to exhilaration. She wanted more…

Despite being fully conscious, Lily felt as if she was in a dream. She wasn’t a lesbian, but her pussy was dripping wet while she suckled her friend’s breast. Lily wondered if being constantly enthralled by her pet had changed her sexual preferences, but in truth, she didn’t care. Having Melany’s nipple in her mouth felt amazing.

Melany was indeed extremely horny. Her diminished consciousness was totally on board with whatever was happening right now, even though she couldn’t understand it. Deep in the back of her mind, Melany knew that she should be scared, but since her best friend was right next to her, she felt safe.

Lily decided that it was time to escalate things. She repositioned Melany until she was kneeling on the bed, then pulled her shorts down. The redhead maintained eye contact with the creature while offering absolutely no resistance.

“Let’s get you ready for the best experience of your life.”

Melany was more than ready to try anything, as long as it could help extinguish the fire between her legs. A wet spot on her shorts was a clear testament to that.

The specimen was now altering the colors on its carapace, deepening the female’s enthrallment. It already had a lot of practice with Lily, and knew which combination had better results, assuming that their brains were similar enough.

A moment later, Melany was lying flat on her back with her legs spread wide, hanging from the edge of the bed, and her limp arms by her sides. She was helpless against the most wonderful assault she had ever experienced. Her eyes were rolling back intermittently as a myriad of new sensations besieged her brain.

Lily was kneeling between her friend’s legs, and her mouth was firmly attached to her pussy. This was a new experience for her, but she followed her instincts trying to please her friend as best she could, eager to show her that becoming part of this “family” was the best thing that could ever happen to her.

The specimen was probing Melany’s ear with its flexible snout, corroborating that this female’s brain was indeed very similar to Lily’s. It was almost certain that her fluids were just as delicious.

Melany acknowledged the alien sentiments seeping in her mind. Even though they were not hers, she could feel them clear as day. She felt pleasure. Then, she felt the creature’s hunger. Then pleasure again, but a lot more intense. As these sensations alternated in her mind, Melany moaned out loud and her pussy twitched incessantly. The association between these two concepts was being imprinted in her mind.

Lily had her face attached to Melany’s pussy, swirling her tongue around her clitoris, then shoving it deep into the tight cavity. She was mimicking all these motions with her fingers in her own pussy. The aroused woman wished it was her lying on the bed with the beautiful specimen probing her ears.

‘It felt so good when he did that to me. I bet she is about to cum,’ Lily thought.

Lily was right. A few seconds later, Melany arched her back and screamed in ecstasy. Mind-blowing waves of pleasure traveled across her body, making her shiver out of control as her pussy gushed abundantly, soaking Lily’s face.

Lily rubbed her pussy faster, trying to cum in synchrony with her convulsing friend. She was almost there... She took a quick glance at her pet’s glowing carapace and immediately exploded in bliss.

Being bisexual, Melany had fantasized many times about sleeping with Lily, but she never dared to ask her on a date. Today, her dream was coming true in the most unexpected way possible.

After both girls came down from orgasmic heaven, Lily made sure that Melany fulfilled her purpose. Not that she needed any assistance because the redhead knew exactly what she had to do. Melany willingly spread her legs and waited for the creature to dine on her abundant fluids. She moaned softly as the flexible snout penetrated her sensitive pussy.

After a while of feeding Lily’s pet, Melany’s consciousness began to gain ground over her enthrallment. She tried to make sense of what had happened the last couple of hours. This strange creature had hypnotized her! Most of the recent events were fuzzy, but she could clearly remember one thing. She had experienced the strongest orgasm of her life!

But even as the fog in her mind began to fade away, Melany didn’t dare move a single muscle. The sensation radiating from her crotch was absolutely delightful. She stared at the ceiling with half-closed eyes, enjoying the moment.

Meanwhile, Lily sat on the bed proudly looking at her beloved friend feeding her pet. It would be a perfect moment if it weren’t for that odd sensation growing within her loins…

“The motions within my belly are getting stronger. What the hell is going on?” Lily said out loud.

A few minutes later, Lily was certain that something extraordinary, and maybe scary, was about to happen.

She could clearly feel motion within her esophagus, as if she was going to throw up. But instead of feeling disgusted, Lily felt an odd arousal that was getting stronger with every passing second.

“What is happening?! Something is coming... up my throat!”

Lily’s heart was pounding within her chest when a writhing mass filled her mouth from within, then emerged between her lips. It was protruding only a few centimeters, but its surface was smooth and it moved like a worm, contracting and expanding different segments of its body.

‘What the fuck?!’

The astounded woman was very confused, desperately trying to find a logical reason for what was happening. She vaguely remembered that the creature penetrated her ass while being hypnotized, particularly because she had a massive orgasm afterward. Maybe her pet placed a maggot in her body, and it had crawled all the way to her mouth! If this was true, the worm-like creature was her pet’s offspring!

When Lily realized this, her pussy started throbbing nonstop and her nipples swelled like bullets. In a way, she was giving birth to her pet’s baby! A million questions crowded the woman’s mind. How could it get so big in such a short time? Why it looks so different than its parent? Was it going to feed on her fluids too? Lily was elated and strangely proud that she could serve as a conduit for creating new life.

‘I am giving birth to my pet’s baby! This is so awesome!’

Suddenly, Lily realized that the fat, purple worm was blocking her airways. She couldn’t breathe! The aroused woman had to choose between forcefully pulling it out, or letting it emerge on its own. She decided for the latter, despite the fact that she was choking. Lily didn’t want to disturb the newborn creature even if this meant risking her life. She was planning to wait until the very last second.

The simple act of giving birth to her pet’s offspring was too much to handle, and as the newborn continued protruding from her mouth, Lily exploded in climax.

While she shivered in ecstasy and gushed abundantly on her white sheets, Lily managed to inhale some air that filtered between her widely stretched lips and the creature’s smooth skin. This allowed her to wait long enough for the newborn to continue vacating her mouth on its own pace while she enjoyed the unexpected orgasm.

Meanwhile, Melany was still halfway between enthrallment and consciousness. She could hear Lily’s muffled moans and wondered what was happening, but her own situation was so pleasing and delightful that she still wouldn’t dare to move.

When Lily sensed that the last segment of the creature was passing through her gullet, she leaned forward, easing the way out and making sure it didn’t fall from too high.

With her eyes completely rolled back, Lily didn’t realize that the newborn was landing on top of Melany’s belly. The mesmerized woman felt the soft caress on her torso and moaned in response, having no idea who or what was touching her.

After Lily’s orgasm faded away, she watched with amazement as the newborn creature explored the world, and most accurately, inspected Melany’s body.

“It is so beautiful! And its upper section is also glowing!” Lily said.

The worm-like creature, on the other hand, didn’t like being outside its host. The unlimited source of nutrients wasn’t available anymore. It examined the woman’s torso until it found her breasts, but unfortunately, they were not producing fluids at the moment.

It continued gliding forward until the scent of Melany’s saliva reached its senses. There was food nearby!

Lily watched with curiosity as the worm-like specimen reached Melany’s mouth. It was definitely trying to slip inside! Maybe she should do something about it… But once again, Lily decided not to intervene.

‘Is it going to enter her mouth?’

Melany felt a soft caress on her lips and her pussy twitched around the probing snout. At first, she thought that Lily was kissing her, but then realized that wasn’t the case. This new lover had stiffer skin. Within her grogginess, Melany wondered if she was about to give someone a blowjob, and immediately got excited about the idea.

An instant later, something similar to a cock was penetrating her mouth. Melany grunted with pleasure, even though she was almost certain that this wasn’t a normal phallus.

Lily continued watching attentively from half a meter away. She couldn’t understand why the newborn creature was getting inside Melany since it just got out of her own body moments ago.

‘Wow! It is definitely going inside her. Why is it doing that?’

As the creature squirmed deeper down her throat, Melany grabbed her breast with excitement. Far from being scared by this sudden intrusion, the partially enthralled woman felt her arousal growing steadily towards an inevitable mind-blowing climax.

Watching her friend’s welcoming reaction to the newborn creature, Lily started rubbing her pussy. She wanted to cum again at the same time as Melany.

‘It is entering so deep into her mouth… And she likes it!’

A moment later, just as the last segment of the worm-like specimen disappeared within Melany’s mouth, both girls reached climax simultaneously.

Lily screamed loudly while Melany elicited a muffled grunt. The redhead’s eyes rolled back, and her pussy gushed all over the creature that desperately tried to keep up with the sudden surplus of fluids.

After such a mind-blowing experience, Melany was barely conscious again. She remained completely limp on the bed. There was no visible sign that a giant worm-like specimen was squirming within her loins, but she could certainly feel it. She also felt the original creature greedily sucking the fluids out of her pussy until she had nothing more to give.

It was Lily’s turn to feed her pet, and she gladly complied, leaning back on the bed and lifting her legs. Even though the creature was not hungry anymore, it couldn’t reject the opportunity of plugging its snout into another female’s pussy.

Lily was fully aware of what she was doing and determined there was nothing wrong with it. She could only hope that Melany would think the same way after the regaining full consciousness.

* * *

The girls had a very long and interesting conversation when Melany recovered from the transcendental experience.

“You should have told me that this creature is capable of hypnotizing people,” Melany said.

“I am sorry about that. It caught me off-guard too when I first met him. But I climaxed so hard afterward, that I wanted you to experience the same thing,” Lily responded.

“Don’t worry, I forgive you… as long as you agree to spend the night with me. You know I like you, right? I want to be with you,” Melany said, trying to get advantage of the situation.

“I suspected it… and of course, I want to be with you too. We can take care of my pet together. It is always hungry.”

“About that, I have never cum so hard in my life! I’ll be happy to do it again. In fact, I need to do it again!”

Of course Melany wasn’t angry at Lily. How could she be mad after enjoying such mind-blowing orgasms? Also knowing that she could repeat the experience anytime she wanted.

Still completely naked, Lily and Melany kissed passionately over the bed until the sun got closer to the horizon.

‘I am finally doing it! I am kissing Lily! She is so beautiful.But I can feel something moving inside me and it is so distracting. I vaguely remember something sliding down my throat… why am I so horny just thinking about it? This whole situation is so weird,’ Melany thought.

‘I am so glad that Melany is totally on board. But she hasn’t said anything about the newborn offspring. Maybe she can’t remember it going into her mouth, and she can’t feel it yet. She will feel it soon enough, though. It has to come out of her body at some point.’ Lily thought.

As Lily expected, Melany felt the newborn squirming within her loins with more intensity as time went by, until the inevitable happened.

‘Oh my God! Something is coming out of me… something is coming out of my ass!’ Melany thought in panic.

Lily wasn’t surprised when her beloved friend suddenly broke the kiss and threw her head back with unexpected pleasure.

‘Wow! Is it coming out of her already? That was fast!’ Lily thought.

“Aghh… What is happening, Lily?! Something huge is….ughh... coming out of me!”

“Don’t be scared, baby. You will enjoy it coming out as much as you loved it going in.”

“I knew it! Ughhh… I remembered something penetrating my mouth! What is it?”

“It is our new pet. Now we have two mouths to feed,” Lily responded proudly.

A moment later, Melany couldn’t focus on anything except the wonderful sensation of having such a thick appendage slowly squirming through her anus. She just had to be still, and there was no doubt it was going to make her cum again.

Lily’s pussy was tingling while seeing her friend’s eyes roll back in bliss. She had to witness what was happening up close. She climbed off the bed and moved behind Melany. It was surprising how much the newborn had grown in such a short time. It definitely consumed every bit of nutrients it could find throughout the girl’s body.

“Wow! You are bigger than before! So this is how you get your food?” Lily said to the creature.

Melany was slowly waving her hips back and forth in synchrony with the worm-like creature’s motions. When it contracted its body trying to find some anchoring within the soft tissue, Melany’s hips moved forward. And when it extended its segments, Melany moved backward, eliciting a loud moan.

Without thinking too much about it, Lily opened her mouth as wide as possible and leaned forward, engulfing the head of the newborn specimen. A moment later, it was already beyond her throat, sliding down her esophagus.

Needless to say that the young creature was delighted to be inside another welcoming host, which meant more food was ahead.

‘God! This is exciting. I am pretty sure he is going to make me cum before he is completely inside me.’

Lily’s prediction was an easy one, and she was absolutely right. Not even half of the creature was inside her yet, and she exploded in climax. The physical stimulation was intense, but this last orgasm was caused mainly because of the woman’s state of mind.

This was her new reality. Lily was more prone to reaching stronger orgasms. It was a wonderful gift provided by her pet, and she couldn’t be more thankful for it.

The same applied to Melany. Even without touching any part of her body, as soon as the worm-like creature vacated her ass, she reached a wonderful orgasm too. Once again, both girls were shivering in climax at the same time.

Melany spent the night at Lily’s, making love to her new girlfriend while taking frequent breaks to feed their pet.

* * *

The next morning, Lily could feel the large worm squirming within her rectum. It had exhausted all the resources available inside her and was ready to come out.

Lily moaned out loud when she felt the creature stretching her anus wider than ever before.

“It is stretching my ass so much… it feels wonderful,” Lily said between moans.

Melany’s pussy jolted when she saw what was happening, and without hesitation, she knelt on the bed spreading her ass-cheeks.

“Please… I need it inside me again,” Melany said.

The squirming creature not only was fatter than before, it was also longer. It was protruding forty centimeters from Lily’s ass, yet more than half of its body was still inside the woman. The worm quickly detected the proximity of Melany’s body and aimed at the right spot.

A moment later, Lily was screaming in ecstasy as the last segments of the worm vacated her ass.

Melany’s eyes rolled back turning white while her ass was stretched to the limit. Unlike the previous time, when Melany had no idea what was happening, now she knew that the creature was about to squirm through her entire body, and this made her gush with anticipation.

As Lily came back from heaven, she noticed her pet climbing on the bed and acknowledging for the first time the worm’s presence. The four-legged creature knew that its offspring had been feeding on the hosts, but it hadn’t seen it until now. It had grown so much already.

Lily stared without blinking at the changing patterns of the carapace’s glow while her pussy tingled. She wanted to feed him, but apparently, he wasn’t hungry at the moment.

Melany reached climax even before the worm was completely inside her, such was her arousal. She did whatever she could to stay in position, and not disturb the delightful maneuvers of her beloved guest.

A few hours later, Melany was lying on her back with half-closed eyes.

The creature was standing next to her head with its snout plugged in her ear. He was checking the health of its offspring through the woman’s nervous system. It was almost time for its metamorphosis.

Lily was lying next to her girlfriend, pressing a hand on Melany’s belly. She could feel the worm slithering restlessly within. It should be coming out at any moment. Lily couldn’t wait to have it inside her again, but unfortunately, the creature had gotten so big that this may not be possible.

‘I can feel it moving constantly within her body. It is so big!’ Lily thought.

As expected, the worm crawled up Melany’s esophagus and emerged between her lips.

Lily rubbed her clitoris while watching attentively. The scene was so exciting that she might be able to reach an orgasm in synchrony with Melany’s. But she noticed something unsettling. The worm was emerging too slowly and it was blocking her girlfriend’s airways.

‘The worm is coming out… but it is too sluggish. She can’t breathe!’

Lily’s pet was on top of Melany’s chest, assessing the offspring’s size. It was unaware that the host was at risk of choking to death in the next couple of minutes.

In fact, less than a minute later, the lack of oxygen heightened the mind-blowing sensation of having that beautiful creature coming out of her mouth, and Melany reached an inevitable climax.

The urgency of the situation pulled Lily out of her sensual stupor and forced her to act. Kneeling on the floor next to Melany, Lily grabbed the worm and started pulling. She was careful not to hurt either of them but did it fast enough to stop a tragedy.

“It is so long! I can’t shove it inside me again. It is too dangerous,” Lily said.

Later that day, Lily and Melany were rubbing their pussies against each other while staring at the specimen’s alluring carapace.

The girls moved their hips slowly in opposite directions feeling a new orgasm building within their loins. They were not in a hurry. Their lives outside this bedroom no longer mattered. All they cared about was right there on the bed, and they had no intention of going anywhere.

They were so enthralled that barely paid attention to the radical transformation that was taking place right next to them. The worm’s body was flattening as all the sections of its soft carapace started fusing together. But the most noticeable change was the four legs growing from it sides, mimicking its parent’s.

The specimen was using its front legs and its snout to induce the evolvement of its offspring. It was going to take a couple of hours, but the full transformation should be complete before the end of the day.

When it was completed, the girls thought they were seeing double. Her eyes drifted from one glowing carapace to the other, increasing their enthrallment even more.

As Lily and Melany exploded in climax simultaneously, shivering out of control with their eyes rolled all the way back, the worm had not only changed shape, but it also changed color. Parent and offspring looked identical except for a slight difference in size.

The older specimen passed a lot of information to the young one using direct contact and glowing patterns.

The following hours were nothing but a blur to both girls as the specimens connected directly to their hosts by plugging their snouts into their ears.

Lily and Melany started receiving similar messages in their brains. They felt an urgency for returning home. But Lily was already at her home, and Melany didn’t want to leave. It was so confusing… then an image formed in Lily’s mind of a place that she was able to recognize. It was the cave! Melany saw it too but she had no idea where it was.

As the girls lay there on the bed with unfocused eyes and droll falling from their lower lips, they began to wonder who was the pet and who was the master. At this very moment, the answer was clear. Needless to say that the mattress between their legs was soaking wet.