The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bedroom Pet: A new beginning

By Droid447

Chapter One

Lily was out for a stroll near her home at the edge of the Mojave desert. Tired of the usual hiking trails, she decide to take a different route. It turned out to be a great idea because with fewer people around, she was able to see more local fauna. She had already seen a couple of roadrunners, jackrabbits, and even a gila monster.

But then, she saw something that she couldn’t identify. This animal was partially hiding inside a small cave, and being a zoology enthusiast, Lily got closer to investigate.

‘What the hell? There is something weird inside that cave.’ Lily thought.

Once she looked more carefully at the specimen, Lily still couldn’t identify it. This creature didn’t look like anything she had seen before. At first, Lily thought that it was some kind of turtle, but then she noticed its legs, that resembled those of an insect. The curious young woman was confused.

“Don’t be afraid, buddy. I am not going to hurt you. Wow! You are way too big to be an insect. Wait... Is your carapace glowing?”

The creature didn’t seem to be afraid of Lily. In fact, it was as curious about her as she was about it.

After Lily corroborated that the creature didn’t have any dangerous pincers or stingers, she decided to take it home. The inquisitive young woman wanted to know which type of creature it was. Then, she would bring it back to its cave and set it free.

“You sort of look like a weevil, but you have too many unique characteristics to be one. And your size is astonishing. Is it possible that you are a previously undiscovered species? That would be so awesome!”

While Lily searched on the web for more information, the specimen changed the intensity of its glowing carapace, from very bright, to dim, then bright again. It was trying unsuccessfully to communicate with the pinkish two-legged life-form that emitted such wonderful heat.

Tired of sitting on the hard chair of her desk, Lily moved her laptop to the bed, bringing the creature along. The possibility that this was a new species was more plausible with every passing minute.

“You are so unique and interesting. I would really like to keep you as my pet for a while. Are you okay with it?”

Lily turned the creature around and noticed that the underside was also a hard carapace, except for a small, almost invisible circle near its tail. She touched it and realized that it was soft.

‘I wonder if this is where it poops. I don’t see any other opening.’ Lily thought.

A while later, Lily was still analyzing her new pet. She couldn’t get enough of the glowing patterns of its carapace. She knew that there were many species of insects, plants, and sea creatures capable of creating bio luminescence. They were all beautiful, but this one was really special and mesmerizing.

‘The way it glows is so pretty and alluring.’

As the specimen shuffled its glowing patterns, it suddenly detected a subtle change in the temperature of the pink life-form. Lily’s body heat was increasing. This was her first positive response to the visual stimulation, and the creature focused on that.

Lily kept staring at the soothing glow. There was something quite interesting about the changes in color and intensity. While she tried to decipher why the light was so intriguing, Lily failed to notice the wetness between her legs.

‘I… must… keep… looking. I… have… to understand.’

* * *

The sun was sinking below the horizon and Lily was still in the same position, sprawled on her bed but lifting her torso just enough to see the beautiful carapace from above. Her thoughts were getting slow and foggy. In the back of her mind, Lily suspected that something wasn’t right about all of this, but she was too distracted by the specimen’s glow.

In addition to the increased heat, the creature noticed a sweet scent emanating from the pink life-form. It smelled like food! The creature immediately augmented the variations of color palette and intensity, alternating between warm yellow and ghostly blue.

Lily wasn’t blinking anymore. It felt as if the enthralling light was caressing her brain, making her feel an unknown form of pleasure that was both soothing and exhilarating. The sensation traveled through her nervous system, causing a growing tingling in her pussy.

The young woman was now completely still, and her mind was void of thought.

Eager to understand more about this pink life-form, which was clearly a source of food, the specimen decided to have direct contact. It first explored her mouth.

Lily remained still as the creature’s small proboscis spread her lips apart. The sense that something was wrong arose in the back of her mind, but she didn’t have the will to do anything about it.

The organism realized that this hole traveled deep within the subject, but it could only reach so far using its appendage. It then inspected Lily’s left ear, finding something a lot more interesting. There were electrical and chemical events occurring nearby, and the specimen was able to understand some of them. It had found a way to communicate with the pink female!

The creature transmitted its wish to eat in the form of a sentiment. Lily received this signal as raw desire, and she went cross-eyed while her pussy throbbed hard. The specimen interpreted Lily’s response as if she was giving the exact location of food within her body. Both parties knew exactly what to do, regardless of the confusion of ideas.

With an empty mind and a burning body, Lily turned to lay on her back and spread her legs.

The specimen followed the woman’s scent until it found the right place. It started probing Lily’s drenched panties, confirming that her fluids were indeed delicious and infused with nutrients. However, they were not very abundant.

Lily felt the specimen poking at her panties, and she instinctively pulled the cotton fabric aside.

The specimen understood that Lily’s panties were not part of her skin and immediately shoved its pointy mouth into the woman’s soaked pussy, realizing with delight that she was producing a lot more food than it initially thought.

Lily moaned softly as the flexible appendage twirled within her sensitive vaginal cavity. It was penetrating only a few centimeters, but the feeling was mind-blowing. Having absolutely no thoughts interfering with the blissful sensations radiating from her crotch, Lily could feel an orgasm growing within her loins faster than ever before.

Less than a minute later, Lily went over the edge. She arched her back and convulsed spasmodically while the strongest orgasm of her life wrecked her body from head to toe.

The confused creature standing between her legs didn’t know what was happening, but now the food was gushing out of the pink life-form so fast and abundantly that it couldn’t keep up!

As the powerful orgasm faded away, Lily crumbled on her bed. She was only half-conscious, but could still feel the little appendage twirling within her pussy. Her eyes rolled back intermittently while a foggy thought filtered through, wondering if she could cum again just as hard.

The specimen couldn’t get enough of Lily’s fluids. It had never tasted something so delicious. Regardless that it wasn’t hungry anymore, the creature wanted to keep drinking until not another drop could fit inside its belly.

* * *

The next morning, Lily woke up with a start, wondering where she was. She calmed down a little after realizing that she was in her room, but she wasn’t sure what had happened the night before.

“What the fuck?! What happened last night? I was admiring the “bug’s” glowing light… then, nothing!”

Lily was very confused. She looked around the bed searching for the creature, but it wasn’t there. Was the creature gone? Suddenly, she started feeling anxious and her heart was racing. It couldn’t be gone!

Lily got off the bed and sighed with relief when she saw it hiding beneath her desk.

She walked closer and knelt on the floor beside it. Lily was hesitant to look directly at the creature and its wonderful glow, as she started to recollect some of the events that transpired the night before.

Even though all her memories were fuzzy, Lily did remember one thing. The mind-blowing, most incredible and powerful climax she had ever experienced.

“What did you do to me? Why can’t I remember anything clearly?”

Making sure that the door of her room was locked and the creature couldn’t go anywhere, Lily decided to go for a walk to clear her head.

Twenty minutes later, Lily was walking in front of her favorite bakery, but not even the pleasant smell could distract her from the predominant thought in her mind… the mind-blowing orgasm that she enjoyed the night before.

She remembered that it had been pure, unadulterated pleasure unlike anything she had experienced before. It made her entire body shudder for the longest time as blissful waves of ecstasy assaulted her brain without mercy. It had been so wonderful!

As she thought about this, Lily felt a cool breeze of air flowing beneath her summer dress, and this made her realize that a drop of her vaginal fluids was gliding down her inner thigh.

When Lily returned home later that day, she knew exactly what she wanted to do. She started removing her clothes ever before she entered her room.

She was surprised and happy to see that the bug was already on the bed waiting for her.

“I remember that yesterday you were hungry. I guess that you want to feed again, don’t you? Let’s do it. You can drink my fluids if you promise to make cum as hard as you did last night. Do we have a deal?”

The creature couldn’t understand a single word Lily was saying, but it could certainly sense the increasing heat between her legs and the sweet scent emanating from her pussy. The female was ready to feed him again.

Lily leaned back and spread her legs, exposing her pussy to the specimen. At this moment she started hesitating, pondering the weirdness of the situation. She was acting like a crazy person. But before she could change her mind, Lily already had the mouth of the creature penetrating her eager pussy, and it felt so good that she decided to go through with it.

‘What the hell am I doing? I have an animal’s proboscis penetrating my pussy! … but it feels so damn good.’

The specimen had learned a lot from its previous experience with this pink life-form. The flow of nutrients was going to be scarce at the beginning. It just needed to stimulate her without pause until she reached the desired state. Then, she would become a fountain of delicious food.

This time, Lily was fully conscious about what she was doing. The whole time that beastly appendage twirled within her tight cavity, she was thinking about the naughtiness of the situation. This was so wrong. As a consequence, it was taking her longer to reach an orgasm.

But on the other hand, it felt so damn good. She just needed to push those distracting thoughts aside and follow her instincts. These instincts, by the way, might not even be hers. Maybe they were implanted in her mind the night before and were the cause of her insane attraction toward this strange creature.

‘Oh God! It’s happening. It is making me cum again!’

None of this mattered a few minutes later when Lily reached her limit and burst into another incredible orgasm. It wasn’t as strong as before, but it was definitely better than average. She grabbed both her breasts while her stretched legs trembled rapidly under the waves of ecstasy that traveled up and down her body.

At the same time, the specimen shoved its head deeper into the woman’s twitching cavity, drinking as fast as possible. Feeding at this rate, it was going to be ready to reproduce in no time.

“That was great, darling, but I want more. If I stare at your beautiful colors, maybe I will cum as hard as last night. I have to try.”

Lily knew that staring at the “bug’s” soothing lights was going to have uncertain consequences. She still couldn’t fully remember what had happened the previous night. But she couldn’t resist the temptation of doing it again.

The specimen was indeed trying to gain control of her mind once again, but it had an alternate purpose. Having satiated its hunger, it was planning to use the pink life-form in a different way. The change of color on its entire body was a clear signal of its intentions.

Lily was so focused on her goal that she didn’t notice the changing pigmentation on the creature’s body and legs. All she wanted was to reach a mind-shattering orgasm.

Lily hadn’t been mesmerized yet, but her pussy was already throbbing with anticipation. She saw the creature adjusting the intensity and the color of its carapace’s glow, superposing one over the other with the correct pattern. It looked so beautiful.

‘I can’t stop looking at it… The glow is so alluring…’

Kneeling on the bed on all fours, the aroused woman could feel her self-control drifting away, and for a brief instant, she got scared. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to put herself in such a vulnerable situation. This worrisome thought lingered in her mind for only a few seconds, then, it vanished with most of her awareness.

When the beautiful lights moved away from her field of vision, Lily was already in full trance. She remained frozen as a statue with a thin thread of droll dribbling from her lower lip, while the specimen started climbing up her left shoulder, then walked across her back.

Deep within her brain, Lily’s faint consciousness notices something wrong. Considering her current position, it was going to be difficult for her lover to feed on her fluids. She needed to lie down and spread her legs. But unlike the previous time, she wasn’t commanded to do so. Lily didn’t move a muscle. Regardless, she so aroused that her fluids were already gliding down her inner thighs.

Once the creature reached Lily’s hips, it turned around, facing in the same direction as the enthralled woman. Then, something unexpected happened.

Lily had been wrong about the purpose of the hole located on the specimen’s lower carapace. When it opened up, a long flexible appendage came out. It was a lot thicker and longer than its snout, extending at least thirty centimeters from its base.

It was time to reproduce, and this pink life-form was the perfect carrier for its offspring. Her nether cavity was warm, cozy, and had the perfect fit.

Lily heard a squelching sound when the ovipositor emerged, but couldn’t turn around to see what was happening. In any case, she was going to find out soon enough…

After poking a few times, the specimen located the entrance and shoved its appendage forward. Unfortunately, it was the wrong hole. The creature penetrated Lily’s ass! It didn’t remember the host’s cavity being so tight, but it pierced through, nonetheless.

Lily grunted from the sudden anal penetration. Oddly enough, it didn’t hurt at all. She had tried anal sex in the past and it had been an unpleasant experience. But today it felt completely different as if her body was incapable of feeling pain. On the contrary, a powerful wave of pleasure assaulted her brain, making her moan out loud.

Lily stared forward, unblinking, amazed by this new sensation. Having a cock in her ass was a completely unexpected situation, but it felt really good. The ovipositor kept moving deeper, little by little, with no pumping motion and no excessive twisting. But regardless of this, Lily’s pussy was throbbing nonstop. It was just a matter of time before she reached her coveted mind-blowing climax.

When the specimen sensed that it was deep enough, it started pushing an embryo through the ovipositor. The appendage began to expand and contract, not only at the base but along its entire length. A small reddish embryo starting gliding within, expecting a warm, welcoming shelter within Lily’s loins.

Lily felt it stretching her ass wider, and moaned in response as the journey towards her peak accelerated.

Several minutes later, after expelling the embryo, its job was done and the specimen began retracting its appendage from Lily’s ass. This additional stimulation was exactly what the young woman needed. Lily exploded in an extremely powerful orgasm squirting all over the bed. Her wish was coming true!

Even though her hips barely moved, the rest of her body shuddered with orgasmic, mind-blowing spasms for almost one minute. Somehow, Lily was a little more aware than the previous time, which made the experience even more joyful.

The little embryo lodged within Lily’s body got scared with such violent spasms, and it crawled deeper inside her.

A few minutes later, the wonderful ordeal was over. Lily rested limply on the bed with her hips still up, and the specimen still mounting her. She moaned softly and shivered again when the ovipositor vacated her ass.

Lily realized that her self-control was slowly returning but she still didn’t move. This felt so right, that the satisfied woman had an epiphany... The specimen and herself belonged together. There was no chance that she was going to part ways with this magnificent lover.

“I came so hard… I want to do it again.”

* * *

The next few days, Lily spent most of the time in her room. Her new “pet” couldn’t get enough of her, and she was happy to oblige.

She preferred to serve it while being completely mesmerized, thus achieving stronger orgasms, but she didn’t mind doing it while being fully conscious. The naughtiness of the situation made the whole thing more exciting.

As the specimen buried its mouth in her pussy, feeding with eagerness, it could also monitor the chemical changes in her fluids caused by the growing embryo, confirming that it was healthy.

“Ughh… You are really hungry today.”

Lily enjoyed masturbating while staring at the creature glowing in the dark. She had to synchronize her ministrations perfectly if she wanted to reach climax before losing control of her own fingers.

‘I am almost there… please let me cum before taking my mind…’

Lily had her wish, and right before falling deep in trance, she burst in climax. Her body jolted violently while a gush of her fluids squirted from her pussy, bathing her inner thighs and the floor between her legs. With each orgasmic spasm, Lily felt her consciousness drifting away, leaving her at the mercy of this beautiful creature. It might suckle her juices all night, and she was happy to oblige.

Each day that went by, Lily found it increasingly arousing to be completely dominated by her “pet”. If she continued down this path, soon she might be able to reach an orgasm without touching herself, just by staring at the beautiful light.