The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Liam and Trevor go to their wedding party.

* * *

Bed and Breakfast

Part Six – The Wedding Party begins

Master Jerome led us to the main building, up a flight of stairs and into a dimly lit ballroom. At the back of the room was a small stage.

“Get up onstage. Stand side by side. Face me.” Master Jerome’s commands were swift and direct.

As soon as we were in position, the backs of our hands just touching each other, he uttered the word “Freeze”.

Happily, we froze in position like two mannequins on display. It was so easy to obey Master’s orders. To be Master’s soldier slave.

Staring straight ahead, I realized that I had a pretty good view of the entire room. In addition, a mirror directly opposite the stage meant that I got a good view of myself. I looked just like a life-size GI Joe action figure. My frozen husband Trevor looked dashing as a life-styled Ken doll all dressed in his tuxedo.

Around us, the room was a hive of activity. That Asian guy Michael was all dressed in his black swallow-tail dress coat and directing a number of hot guys who were all dressed like me in woodland camo BDUs. Everyone was busy setting up champagne and hors d’oeuvres on the tables that lined the sides of the room.

Master Jerome joined us onstage and went straight to Trevor. With one swift movement of the hand, he placed a cheesy plastic grin on Trevor’s face. Turning to me, he made a few adjustments.

When I next saw my reflection, I realized my blank facial expression had been replaced by a cocky smile. I looked like a hot cocky soldier.

Satisfied with our poses, Master commanded one of the soldier boys to take a photo of us. Then he leaned in and started talking to both of us in a soft voice.

“Alright boys, these are your orders for the rest of the party..”

At that point, I just zoned out again...

My ears were filled with the voices of a large crowd of men. I opened my eyes. Trevor, my partner of 5 years was standing next to me, his hand firmly clasped around mine.

“Liam, let’s go greet our guests,” he said as he tugged on my hand.

We were in a crowded room, surrounded by a crowd of mainly older men, most of whom wore expensive suits. However, I also noticed a number of very attractive young men in the crowd, also dressed in fitted designer suits. They must all be our friends, I thought to myself. Yes, it was our wedding party and all our friends were here. It was odd, I couldn’t remember most of their names, or faces for that matter, but I knew we were among friends. I mean, why would strangers be at our wedding party?

One face in the crowd that I did recognize was Trevor’s boss at the restaurant Connor. A handsome silver fox with a kind of Old World charm, he looked just like Anderson Cooper from CNN. Next to him was a young twink with long dark hair and dark eyes. He seemed to hang on to every word Connor was saying. The guy was dressed in a black suit and necktie, and bore a striking resemblance to Eric Saade, this really cute Swede singer I’d seen pictures of.

“Connor, so lovely you could make it!” My husband looked so happy to see his boss.

“Trevor, I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. By the way, have you met Erik?”

Erik smiled at us. Just then, a waiter dressed as a soldier walked past with a tray of what looked like pink and white sparkling wine. Erik, Trevor and I instinctively reached for a flute of the pink wine, while Connor went for the white.

“Now I have. He’s even cuter than your last one.”

“Connor is my life. I’d do anything for him.” Erik was clearly in love.

“Alright you two, don’t let me keep you from the other guests. I’ll be seeing you later.” The old silverfox winked at us.

As we started to walk off, he added, “Oh by the way, I forgot to give you your wedding present.” He took Trevor’s champagne from him and thrust into his hand a black collar and leash.

“Thanks Connor! I was just thinking I needed one of these!”

In a second, Trevor had the collar fastened around my neck and was already tugging on the leash. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and gave myself a cocky smile when I realized how hot I looked with the collar on. I was a total stud.

“Come Liam, let’s go entertain some of the guests.”

“Yes Master.” It felt right to say that since I now had a collar around my neck.

As he led me around the room, there were numerous requests from our friends to feel me up. Trevor gladly obliged. A few people even stuck their fingers into the slit at the back of my uniform pants. I secretly wished it was their penises they were putting in my ass. A few men congratulated us by making out with Trevor and if I was lucky, they also started making out with me. One guy spent a good five minutes wrestling tongues with him. When he was done, he turned to me and said, “You’re a lucky guy. Your husband is such a good kisser.”

“Thank you Sir!” I was so happy Trevor was my husband.

Another one said, “You’re such a hottie, I can’t wait till you’re in the catalog.”

I wasn’t sure what he meant by that, but I said, “I can’t wait to be in the catalog Sir!” I was in a soldier’s uniform, so it made sense for me to keep talking like that.

A large bear-like man came up to me and said, “Boy, I’d really like to rim that sweet ass of yours now.”

“Major Slut, reporting for duty!” I replied as I presented my butt to him by leaning forward and grabbing my ankles. It wasn’t really my thing, but it felt right to yell out phrases like “Oh yeah!", “Oh Daddy Sir, that’s the spot!” and “I love having your tongue down there” to encourage the older bear.

When it was time to go, Trevor yanked on my leash. I found myself crawling on all fours, much to the delight of the guys around me. A few of them started verbally abusing me by calling me things like “stupid soldier fuck toy” and “commando slut bottom”. Someone even told Trevor to spit in my face, which he did. I could tell everyone was enjoying abusing a cocky solider boy like me, and it made me want them to abuse me more. It made sense, since I was crawling around like a dog on the floor.

When it seemed like we’d gone around the room a few times, Jerome came up to us holding a small champagne bottle wrapped in what looked like lubricated plastic. Placing it on the ground and holding it in position, he commanded, “Slave Trevor, you know what to do.”

“Yes, Master.” My handsome tuxedoed lover obeyed instantly, slowly lowering himself onto the bottle. As he impaled himself, he kept saying, “Yes... oh YES!!! Mmmmm ... I love Master’s champagne bottle in me... Oh yes Master... Anything for you Master...”

Once it was all the way in, Trevor stood up, straightened himself up and looked straight ahead, as if nothing has just happened.

The men around us applauded. I felt so proud to have him as my husband. He was the perfect gentleman.

“Well, that takes care of the pre-show entertainment.” Jerome had now taken center stage, standing in front of the microphone in the middle of the room. The lights in the room dimmed except for the spotlight on him.

“Gentlemen, thank you all for coming today. First of all, I am proud to announce the acquisition of two brand new slaves: Trevor and Liam. Even though I’ve fast-tracked their training, they’ll still need some work before they start servicing clients. But not to worry, you’ll still get a taste of them today.”

More applause. Trevor jerked me onto my hind legs and I found myself standing up again. I could feel predatory eyes looking at us hungrily.

“But moving on with today’s program. It is with great pride and great sadness that we bid farewell to two of our most popular boys here. Yes, it’s finally happened, the twins Aidan and Jayden have been purchased and they will be shipped off to their new owner in a week’s time. You see, my business associate in China found a wealthy businessman in Shanghai who was looking for a pair of pretty white boys to be his personal bodyguards. But he also wanted a bit more bang for his buck, so to speak.”

Laughter. I didn’t quite get the joke.

“Normally, each of my boys goes for at least 5 million, but because they came as a set, we agreed on a total sum of 25 million for the both of them.”

Loud applause filled the ballroom. It was at this point that the twins entered the stage area.

Yesterday they had looked like two Texan cowboys, but today both of them looked like handsome bodyguards, dressed identically in black suits and black neckties—aviator sunglasses and Bluetooth headsets on their ears completed the look. One had the headset on his left ear, the other on his right.They took up positions standing side by side in the center of the room, legs slightly apart and arms firmly to each side.

“The transfer will take place officially in a week’s time. In the meantime, you are all still welcome to enjoy their bodies. However, their new owner has requested that anyone intending on playing with them to use protection until they have been transferred to his care.”

With the microphone in his hand, Jerome walked up to the two boys.

“The twins have been taught basic commands in Mandarin and Shanghainese. They have also been trained in hand-to-combat. And, as with all my boys, they have been trained to accommodate a wide range of sexual fetishes, including their new owner’s personal preferences.”

More applause.

“Now for a quick demonstration.” Jerome carefully took off their sunglasses. The twins were just staring ahead into thin air, their blue eyes devoid of any emotion.

“Boys, report for duty.”

One of the twins replied in a monotone, “Master, you have not assigned us names today.”

“Master, please give us names so we may serve you.” Even while they spoke to Jerome, both had continued to stare straight ahead.

“Okay, you can be Aidan today,” Jerome said to one boy. “And you’re Jayden.”

“Thank you Master.”

Jerome pulled out his impressive 9 inch cock from his pants. “Now, worship me.”

“Yes Master” was the monotonous reply as the two brothers got down on their knees. They both looked up at Jerome, their faces looking completely dazed.

‘Mmmmm cock,” Jayden said dumbly. He carefully took Jerome into his mouth while his brother waited patiently next to him. After a few sucks, it was Aidan’s turn. Then Jayden again.

This went on for about a minute. Each time, the waiting brother looked even more impatient than before.

Mild irritation quickly turned into aggression, as each one competed to suck their Master’s cock. Aidan (or was it Jayden?) started shoving his face into his brother’s, as he struggled to get at Jerome’s swollen dick, which had grown even larger since the twins started their tag team blowjob. Jayden, on the other hand, tried to use his broad shoulders to push his brother off the monstrous cock.

Finally, anticipating a play on his Master’s cock, Aidan, who still had his mouth wrapped around Jerome’s cock, gave his brother a mighty shove. Like a crazed animal, Jayden returned the favor by pulling his brother off their Master. He then yelled out, “It’s my cock!” as he threw his twin onto the ground. Picking himself up, Aidan stared coldly at his brother. The two circled each other in the middle of the room, while Jerome took a step back, grinning the whole time at their performance. What followed was a series of hand-to-hand combat moves, with one twin trying to subdue the other on the ground while the other one successfully evading each attempt.

The display went on for some time, and I could see some people in the audience had taken their dicks out to play.

After a series of blocks and grabs, one twin lay on the ground immobilized, his suit jacket all crumpled. His brother was bent over using a chokehold to hold him down. Their cold hard gazes met, two identical sets of icy blue eyes that betrayed not a hint of emotion.

Then, a look of realization and fear appeared on the face of the brother on the ground. “Tom? Bro ... the fuck ... you ... doing?” You could tell he was having difficulty breathing.

“Dude ... you ... gotta ... fight ... it.”

Those cold blue eyes just continued to look straight through him.

“Bro ... you’re ... killing ... me ...”

As if on cue, Jerome, who has been stroking his cock the whole time, said something to them in what sounded like Chinese. Then he said, “Boys that’s enough.”

The two of them froze completely, their gazes still locked on each other.

“Stand up. Face each other. Make yourselves presentable.”

They complied immediately. Facing each other, the brothers mechanically adjusted the other’s tie and collar, as if they were looking into a mirror and making sure their reflection looked perfectly well presented.

Jerome said something in Chinese again, then in English he said, “Remember that day.”

Some semblance of awareness returned to each brother’s face. However, both seemed completely oblivious to where he was, and to all the men around him.

Jayden (I think) stuck out his chest, adopting a posture that seemed to project an overly macho air. “Bro, let’s go beat up that faggot next door!”

“Yeah, let’s go beat off- I mean beat up that faggot next door!” They seemed to be acting out some kind of a scene.

“Dude, what did you say? You’re not turning all faggot on me are you?”

“No way bro! You know I love chicks! ’Sides, I’m still seeing Melissa.”

“You mean Melanie? Dude, how could you forget your girlfriend’s name you stupid faggot?”

“I don’t know... But bro, could you please stop using that word?”

“What word? ‘Faggot’? What’s wrong with using that?”

“It’s just that, it’s giving me this tingling sensation every time you say it. Like... like...”

“Like what, faggot? Saying the word makes me feel fucking fantastic. You see, faggot, faggot, faggot.”

“Dude, it’s like, making me want to kiss you.”

“So kiss me, faggot.”

Aidan helplessly kissed his ‘homophobic’ twin.

“Thank you. M... m...”

“Thank you WHAT? Say it you stupid faggot.”

“Thank you Master.”

“Okay, what else do you want to do, faggot?”

“I want to ...” His eyes went down to his brother’s crotch.

“So get on your knees, faggot.”

One brother knelt down in front of the other and started to unzip his brother’s pants.

“What the fuck? Did I give you permission to touch my cock, you worthless faggot?

“I’m so sorry Master ... I need to suck your cock.”

“Lick my shoes first faggot, then I’ll see if I’ll let you suck on my cock.”

“Thank you, Master.” Aidan quickly got to work on his brother’s shoes, carefully polishing the black leather with his tongue.

“Yeah, polish them good with that faggot tongue of yours.”

When he was done, Aidan looked back up at his brother, his eyes begging to let him suck his brother’s dick.

“You know what faggot? I think I’ll let you suck on my dick.”

“Thank y—”

“ANOTHER TIME!” Jayden slapped his brother. It was so hard and so sudden that Aidan fell to the side.

Looking up, half his face was red. But the real hurt lay in his eyes. Then instantly, instinctively, he dropped his head in a submissive pose, waiting for the next round of abuse from his twin brother.

At that point, Jerome came back into the picture. “Alright boys, I think it’s time you kissed and made up.”

Aidan stood up and the two embraced like two long-lost lovers. They kissed with a passion that I thought only Trevor and I had.

When it seemed like an eternity of twin-on-twin action had passed, Jerome finally uttered the command, “Freeze”. The two of them became identical statues locked in a never-ending kiss.

Applause.

Turning to the crowd, Jerome said, “Gentlemen, this marks the first break in today’s program. Rest assured that the boys were never in any real danger. Their programming has many safety catches before they would actually terminate the other’s life, or the life of their Master. I assure you though, that they are very capable of taking any other person’s life.

“I now invite you to come forward and use these bodies if you want to. Bear in mind however that you will need to use protection. Oh, that reminds me, I’m going to need some assistance.”

At the mention of that word, the word ‘SERVE’ flashed in my head. I felt the leash tug at my neck. Trevor and I found ourselves heading to the center of the room, where we knelt down next to the frozen brothers. Two soldier slaves handed us each a tray of condom to hold with both hands. The next thing I knew, my mouth was opened as wide as I could and I was completely frozen in place.

From the side, I watched as a line of older gentleman formed behind each of the twins, eager to fuck their gorgeous asses. A few soldier slaves were assigned to each line. Their job was to apply the condom to each waiting gentleman’s waiting prick. This they did expertly using with only their mouths. Then they had to ‘fluff’ the older men, to keep them hard until it was their turn to fuck a twin’s ass.

I noticed Trevor’s boss Connor waiting in the line for Jayden (or was it Aidan?). But instead of a soldier slave, young Erik was on his knees, his face buried in Connor’s crotch.

Suddenly, I was aware of something warm and salty in my mouth. The first man who’d just finished fucking Jayden had taken his condom off and was emptying its contents into my immobile mouth. Some of it started to dribble down my chin.

“Hey stud, I’m looking forward to fucking you like the fucking hot sex toy you are.”

If I could have, I would’ve said, “Thank you Sir! I look forward to being used like the sex toy I am!”

In any case, I hoped he could see the need in my eyes, as he stuffed his used condom in my mouth before going back to get more champagne.