The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Liam continues his slave training, under the supervision of his husband.

* * *

Bed and Breakfast

Part Five — Role reversal

That night I dreamt that I was standing in front of a mirror. I kept having flashes of the twins. I could feel them moving my body into different positions as they stripped me of all my clothes. I heard a voice repeating “Object training successful.” There was more, but...

When I woke up, I was back in bed with my lover. He was already awake lying next to me when I opened my eyes.

“I love you,” he said to me.

“I love you, too,” I replied. Part of me wished he had green eyes.

My whole body was sore, and so was my ass. But I moved towards him, filled with the sudden desire to fill his ass with my cum.

“Um, babe, we have company,” he said, pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw Sam, the hot Indian muscle guy who’d carried my lover off like he was a mannequin last night. He was wearing an olive singlet and camouflage pants. I could see some stubble on his face, but reflective aviator glasses obscured his eyes.

I suddenly felt very docile. Submissive.

As soon as he saw me look at him, he barked out a command. “Soldier Slave! Report for duty!”

Without a second thought, my body jumped out of bed. My right hand shot straight to my forehead in a salute pose, as I stood rigidly at attention.

“Corporal Slut reporting for duty!” My mouth moved faster than my mind.

“What are you Corporal?!”

“I’m a Soldier Slave, Sir!”

“What are you Corporal?!”

“I’m a Soldier Slave, Sir!”

“At ease, Corporal.”

My saluting hand came down, as I brought my legs shoulder-distance apart. I place my arms behind my back, and lowered my head submissively. Looking down, I realized I was in full military attire: olive T-shirt under a woodland camouflage jacket, matching camo pants and black army boots. I could feel metal dog-tags under the T-shirt, hanging from my neck. The uniform pressed so tightly against my body, I wondered how I hadn’t noticed it before. Did I go to bed like this? When did I get a full BDU?

I remained standing there in silence for a few minutes. Since he didn’t seem to be issuing any more commands, I spoke up. “Permission to speak, Sir.” “Permission granted.” But it wasn’t Sam’s voice. It was my husband’s. (What was his name again?)

I looked up. He was back in his tuxedo, standing with his arm resting against the hulk of a man next to him.

“Did I say you could look up?!” He snapped at me.

I lowered my head immediately. “I’m... I’m sorry Sir.”

“That’s alright, Corporal. You may look at me,” he said as he put a matching woodland camouflage cap on my head.

I looked up again. It felt good to obey orders.

Remembering I had permission to speak, I tried to speak. “What- How—” But it was too hard to form the question. “Sir?”

“Master Jerome said that I’ve been such a good boy, so I deserved a wedding present before the party. That’s why Sam’s here.” He ran his fingers over the hunk’s buzz cut. “It was nice getting reacquainted with Sameer, I mean Sam, last night. Babe, you remember him, don’t you?”

Through all the confusion in my mind, I suddenly realized why Sam seemed so familiar. He and my partner used to work together in the same restaurant. Sameer was the chef. I heard he’d actually trained at the Cordon Bleu school in Paris after quitting his job as an investment banker in India. But 6 months ago he’d suddenly quit his job at the restaurant and left the city. I heard he’d gotten engaged and figured he must’ve moved back to India or something. It was strange. The Sameer I remembered was pretty tall, but I couldn’t see how he’d gotten this huge in 6 months.

“What- How—” Again, words failed me.

“Sammy, please tell my husband when you first came to Jerome’s Manor.”

“6 months ago, Sir!”

“And who did you come with?”

“My fiancée, Sir!”

“Yes, I remember Priti. What happened to her?”

“I dumped her, Sir!”

“Why?”

“Master Jerome told me to. Master Jerome makes all my decisions now, Sir.”

“Who are you now?”

“I am Slave Sam. I am Master Jerome’s mindless muscle slave.”

“And who am I?”

“You are Captain Trevor, Sir! Master Jerome says you are my commanding officer for the morning.”

Trevor? That was a hot name. I couldn’t believe I was married to someone with such a hot name.

My handsome tuxedoed lover went on. “Alright Sammy, I’m suddenly feeling strangely ... empowered today. Why don’t you strip off your top and flex? Do it quickly.”

Before he could respond verbally, Sam’s hands were already grabbing the singlet. With a single tug, he ripped it in two. As the tattered remains fell to the floor on the floor, he raised his arms and flexed his massive biceps. I could feel my dick straining to get free from the confines of my tight uniform.

“Nice guns Sammy. Now freeze.” Sam stood still as a statue.

Turning to me, “I was told by Master Jerome that you’d be quite compliant as long as Sam was around. He said that you would obey my orders. Is that right, Corporal Slut!”

“Yes, Captain Trevor, Sir!” Just saying his name was a turn-on.

“Now here are your orders, Soldier Slave...”

I completely zoned out.

When I came to, I was still in full uniform. I found myself kneeling in a room with two arm chairs. In one chair sat a huge Indian guy, topless and wearing only camo pants. His black army boots lay on the footrest in front of him. In the other chair was a handsome man in a tuxedo holding a handheld video camera.

I knew my orders. This was an interrogation. I was to ignore the tuxedoed man. He was evaluating my ability as an ‘interrogator’ and recording this for the higher-ups. I recognized the Indian guy as my commanding officer, Lieutenant Sam. Sources say he’d been leaking information to the Taliban. We needed to get the name of his contact. The only way to make him release the information was by helping him reach orgasm. The success of the operation depended on my ability to make him cum.

They’d chosen me for the operation because of my skills. No one talked about it, but everyone in my platoon knew that before I joined the armed forces, I was just a dumb hustler working the streets. One day, a recruiter found me and told me I’d make a better living serving in the armed forces. Or rather, servicing the armed forces. My first day in the barracks, I gave blowjobs to half the platoon. Since then, my commanding officers had taken turns fucking my ass in the toilets.

Now my mission was to seduce Lieutenant Sam.

“Sir, y’look a lil tense. Somethin’ ah can do fer you?” I asked, smiling at him.

Why did I sound like some dumb Southern hillbilly himbo? Oh yeah, it made the clients go wild.

No, I really am just a dumb himbo who’d do anything for cock.

“Perhaps you can Corporal.” The accent was British, I guessed. It sounded so fancy. He had a wry grin on his face. Returning the smile, I stood up. I looked at him the way I used to eye my tricks, never breaking eye contact with the military hunk. As I made my way around his chair, I ran my fingers up his muscular arm. He wasn’t very hairy and from what I could see, his chest was also smooth.

Soon, I was standing right behind him and both my hands were massaging his shoulders. As I rhythmically kneaded the huge muscle mass, adjusting my breathing to match his, I carefully bent down and whispered in his ear.

“Sir, if ah may say so, yer very, very tight. Y’need ta release sum... tension.”

“And how do you propose I do that, Corporal?”

“Ah think ah can help.” I’d already lowered my head down to his chest and started to tenderly suck on his left nipple, while my right hand gently squeezed the other. My hands went to work on his hard pecs and his perfect 6-pack abs. I couldn’t get enough of them. Then I ran my tongue over his biceps, wishing I could eat them up, wishing I could worship them all the time.

He pulled me around to face him and soon he was invading my mouth with his tongue. At some point my cap fell off, but I didn’t care. All I needed to do was satisfy my muscle-bound superior.

Lieutenant Sam then pulled back for a moment to study my face. I stared into his deep brown eyes, with the look of admiration and longing that I’d cultivated over years of serving other men.

“Y’know what ah am, doncha Sir?” I asked.

“I don’t ask. You don’t tell.”

Of course everyone already knew I was just a soldier slut.

“How much is this going to cost me, Soldier?” he asked.

“Won’t cost ya no money Sir. Y’know wat ah need.” In truth, all I needed was his cock. But there was the mission...

“You know I can’t give you his name.”

“Ah think ah can convince you otherwise...” In one athletic move, I lifted a leg over my superior officer’s head and with both legs on the arms of the chair, I presented my willing ass to him.

“Do ya like mah ass Sir? Feel how tight it is.” I could feel his hands grabbing my ass. Soon, his fingers, wet with saliva, found my hole through the slit in the back of my pants, a standard feature in all my uniforms. “Oh, yessir...”

In no time I was moaning like a cheap whore as Lieutenant Sam worked his way into my hole with his fingers.

“Corporal, do you like to be fucked in your uniform?”

“Sir, Ah’m justa dirty soldier whore who needs ta be fucked in his tight uniform, Sir!” I found my voice getting huskier by the second.

“Tell me what a pathetic soldier slut you are.”

“Ah’m justa pathetic soldier slut who needs yer big manly dick in ‘im, Sir!”

Suddenly, the fingers pulled out and strong hands grabbed the sides of my torso, pulling me closer to his face. I moaned with delight as Lieutenant Sam began to rim me. “Oh Sir! Ah’m yer dirty soldier whore.”

My hands moved down to his camo pants. Through the fabric, I could feel his cock.

It was hard. And it was big.

“Ahhhh...” I could tell I was breaking down my commanding officer’s defenses as I slowly massaged his dick through the pants while he continued to lick my ass with his tongue. I slowly unzipped him and released the monster.

And boy, was it a helluva monster. I reckoned it must have been at least 11 inches long and as thick as my clenched fist. Once free, it stood up almost vertically, with a slight upward curve. It was a wonder he was even able to walk around a cock that size.

“Worship me, Soldier.”

I didn’t need to be told to start working on his cock, but it felt good to be ordered around like that. “Yeethir”, I mumbled as I tried to take it all into my mouth.

I wasn’t able to get the whole thing in my mouth, so Lieutenant Sam yanked me by the hair. “You call yourself a cock slut, solider? Deeper, deeper, deeper...” he chanted as he proceeded to shove my head down on his monster cock till I found myself choking for air.

When he got tired of grabbing my head, he released his grip.

“Now Corporal, I’m going to fuck you,” he said as he sat there lounging in the armchair.

I knew what I had to do. Running my fingers over my butt, I found the slit in my pants that comprised an important part of the uniform. I then climbed onto the chair, standing over my commanding officer. He expected me to do squats while he just lay there, and I was going to oblige willingly. As I began to lower myself down onto his dick, I started to undo the buttons on my BDU jacket.

“Soldier, you will stay in uniform. I want to fuck you like that,” Lieutenant Sam commanded, as he fondled my pecs under the tight uniform. “Yes, very sexy.”

As soon as I felt the tip of his moist cock at the entrance to my also moist hole, I felt a chill. In all my days as a hustler, I had never had anything so large go into it. The pain started almost immediately. It was intense and continuous. Despite all my training, I screamed.

I thought the pain would go away, but it just kept getting worse.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing Corporal?!”

“Ah’m sorry Sir, ah’m so—”

In a split-second I found myself on all fours down on the ground. Furious, Lieutenant Sam had knocked me off of him with one swipe of his hand. Before I could get up, he grabbed one of my hands and pinned it against my back in a hold. Then yanking me by the hair he pulled me back on my knees and grabbed my other hand. I was completely powerless against his brute strength. It turned me on.

I felt something cold and metallic on my wrists. When I heard the ‘click’, I knew I was in handcuffs, still in full uniform and kneeling on the ground.

When I looked up, Lieutenant Sam and the handsome man holding the handheld cam were standing over me. Their erect cocks were sticking out of their pants, dangling just inches from my face.

I knew my only course of action. “Ah’m sorry Sir! Please, degrade this soldier slut all dressed in his uniform.”

“You bet I will, you useless piece of shit!” Lieutenant Sam spat at me. Then he turkey slapped me with his massive cock. “You stupid bitch. You will take my cock up your ass like the slut you are.”

I knew I deserved it. My mission had been a failure. I was expecting him to rape me right there.

The tuxedoed man uttered a simple command. “Muscle Slave, stop.” With that, Lieutenant Sam just stood there waiting for his next orders.

“Such a shame,” the man in the tuxedo said. “Oh well, time to continue with the training. Slave Liam, remember who you are.”

I suddenly remembered who I was. My name was Liam. I was Master Jerome’s cock slave. But I also had a husband named Trevor... The man with the video camera! He was my husband. We’d just gotten married, and this was our honeymoon. Master Jerome was arranging a special wedding party for the two of us. There were twins as well, and an Asian guy, but it was all a little confusing...

“Slave Liam, who am I?”

“You’re Trevor, I mean, Master Trevor. You’re my husband. I love you.” I remembered waking up next to him that morning. I still wished he had green eyes though.

With his free hand, Trevor had started stroking Sam’s cock. He was smiling at me. There was something wrong about it.

“I love you too, Liam. But you should know, I love Sam’s dick even more.”

Sam smiled dumbly, showing off his cavernous dimples. He took the camera from Master Trevor, who knelt down to kiss the monster dick.

“I mean, look at it. I never thought I was a size queen, but it’s so much better than your pathetic little wiener. Wouldn’t you agree babe?”

The words stung like ice.

Standing back up, he said, “Frankly, you’re embarrassing me babe. How can I tell people you’re my husband, when you can’t even take Sammy’s cock up your ass? You’re useless. Not like Sammy here.” He ran his fingers down those massive pecs. Then he grabbed his large nipples and gave each a massive yank.

“Ahhhhhhh...” Sam moaned. I couldn’t tell if it was from pleasure or pain. But I wished it was my nipples my husband was pulling.

“Please Master Trevor, I’ll do anything for you! I’ll be a better slave! I promise!” I was begging.

“I’m sorry babe. But it’s not something you can do. The truth is, you’re just too smart for me—not that I’m intimidated by smart guys. It’s just that dumb himbos are sooo much hotter. Just like Sammy here. He used to be an investment banker, but know he’s as dumb as a brick.”

As if to drive the point home, Sam gave another one of his dumb smiles.

Suddenly overcome with jealousy, I started to plead, “I can be dumber, I swear!” I didn’t know how, I just knew I had to be. “I’ll be your little himbo slut. I’ll—”

“Master Jerome said he can help you become that. But you have to want it, like Sammy did.”

“I want it. I want it so bad. I need it. Please, please make me stupid. I love you. Make me stupid. Make me stupid. Make me stupid...”

“Alright, Slave Liam. We’ll make you stupid. The first step is, you have to surrender your mind to cock.”

“But I’m already Master Jerome’s cock slave.”

“Yes, but you haven’t completely surrendered your mind to cock. That is the first step. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I must completely surrender my mind to cock.”

“Now what do you see in front of you?”

“Your cocks, Master Trevor.”

“What do you think of them?”

I thought for a moment. “They’re nice.”

“No, Slave. They are just cocks. It doesn’t matter if they are long or short, fat or thin, hard or soft. There is no ‘nice’. They are all cocks to you. And you want to service them all.”

He was right. I started to salivate as I watched the two erect dicks dangling in front of me, the rhythm of their movement almost hypnotic. I stuck out my tongue in anticipation.

“I think it’s time you sucked on mine for a bit. Just empty your mind of everything except serving my cock. But look up at me. Master Jerome says it’s really important you look up at the man you’re servicing whenever you can. He says they’ll want to have a nice view of your model good looks as you blow them. Here, I’ll let you watch yourself as you blow me. Look up at the camera.”

He took the camera back from Sam and flipped the display screen around, so I could get a nice view of my blue eyes staring right up at the lens as I wrapped my mouth around his dick. My messy brown hair was starting to cover my eyes, but with my hands cuffed behind my back, there was nothing I could do. Seeing myself in uniform, I couldn’t but think about how hot I looked.

I was thinking too much. Must focus on cock. Only cock. My mind returned to Master Trevor’s dick. At the same time, I couldn’t help but notice Sam stroking his dick right beside my face.

“Fuck ... Slave Liam. That’s good... See what you ... can do when ... you surrender ... your mind ... to cock.” Master Trevor said encouragingly. It didn’t take long before both of them showed signs of reaching climax.

“I’m cumming... I’m cumming... I’m...” My husband came first, exploding inside my mouth.

As if on cue, Sam erupted all over my face. He came, wave after wave, torrent after torrent. Every time I thought it was over, another wave would splatter all over my face.

Satisfied, Master Trevor pulled his penis out of my mouth and tucked it back inside his tuxedo pants.

I heard someone clapping at the door. A familiar face with piercing green eyes entered the room.

“That was quite a show, judging from what I saw on the cameras in the room. I’ll look at the footage you recorded later. I knew I made the right decision by putting you in charge Trevor.”

“Thank you, Master Jerome.” My husband was beaming with pride.

“Tuxedo Slave.”

Trevor’s eyes glazed over and his face went blank.

“Master, how may I serve you?”

“Get your husband out of the handcuffs.” Turning to Sam, “Muscle Slave.”

“Yes, Master.” Sam said dumbly.

“Go to the kitchen and help Slave Michael.”

“Yes, Master.” He strode off quickly, his penis still dangling ridiculously out of his pants.

Finally turning to me, he said, “Soldier Slave.”

“Corporal Slut reporting for duty, Master Sir!” Now that my hands were free, I got to my feet to stand at attention and salute my commander. Cum was still dripping from my face.

“Corporal, stay in uniform. I’ve decided the theme for your wedding party will be ‘An Officer and a Gentleman’. I’m also giving you a promotion. You’re now ‘Major Slut.’”

“Yes Sir! Thank you Sir!” My chest was swollen with pride as I felt my cock start to swell again in the confines of my BDU pants.

“Alright slaves, come with me. We have a party to attend.”

Mindlessly, we both followed our Master.