The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Liam and Trevor go to their wedding party.

* * *

Bed and Breakfast

Part Seven – The Tea Ceremony

The two well-dressed twin brothers remained locked like statues in their passionate kiss while the men waited in line to fuck their perfect asses. As the lines grew shorter, the men continued to chuck condoms at me and my blond blue-eyed lover. By the end, there were used condoms in my mouth, in my hair and one stuck to my cheek. I could feel the still warm cum dribbling down the sides of my face.

But still I knelt there. Motionless. I was an object. A beautiful object that other men used as a cum dump.

Sam, the big hunky Indian guy, wearing just a camouflage pair of Speedos came onto the stage. With those bulging muscles of his, he picked up the twin statues as if they were a single object and carried them away.

Even frozen, I could still feel my cock twitch as I remembered how I’d fucked one of the twins. He’d been mind-fucked to believe he was some gay cowboy slut.

That was hot. If only I could be that mind-fucked. That would be so fucking hot.

As that image of the twin in his cowboy hat riding my cock filled my mind, Master Jerome approached me from behind. He knelt down and whispered something in my ear.

“Slave Trevor, Slave Liam, get onstage. Swap outfits. Then side by side.”

We obliged immediately, our movements stiff and robotic as we made our way onto the stage.

As we willingly stripped and exchanged clothes, a part of my mind was transported back to that small room at Town Hall that my lover and I were in just a few days before. We were saying our vows. I could see our close friends standing around us, smiles on their faces on that happy day. But then, in a blink of an eye, our friends transformed into a crowd of immaculately dressed men. Trevor and I were back onstage and I could smell the dried cum on my face again.

When we were finally in position, I caught a glimpse of ourselves in the mirror. Now I looked like a tuxedoed Ken doll and my husband a life-sized GI Joe action figure. Automatically, I put on a big cheesy grin and my lover put on a cocky smile to match our new outfits. We were both coated in dried cum and had used condoms clinging to our bodies and clothes.

Master Jerome started talking to the crowd of men. “On to the second half of today’s programme! I imagine most of you have some idea about how we control our well-behaved boys. Although the whole process of conversion from individual with free will to faithful member of our harem of sex slaves takes weeks, the process is sped up by a little drug we give to all our boys. With its help, we can quickly implant commands and suppress old personalities in just a matter of days, as you can see by our two newly acquired slaves.”

The crowd looked at us. Applause.

“The drug is manufactured from a rare variety of tea plant that was discovered by my business partner in China. He promptly purchased the only area in which the plant grows naturally and restricted access to the site. I assure you that anyone who tries to gain knowledge of this site’s location is quickly found out and turned into a slave.”

Just then, the handsome Asian guy Michael appeared, still dressed in his butler uniform. He was carrying a tray with a large pot and three cups. He walked over to Master Jerome’s side and waited patiently.

“Whenever you have stayed with us, I am sure you will have noticed our boys drinking tea containing this drug. You may have also noticed that it can be absorbed simply by inhaling the steam coming off the tea. Some of you have expressed concern that the drug will be used on you—no need to worry, at Jerome’s Manor we lace all our guests’ food and beverage with a compound that inhibits the drug. In fact, the sparkling white wine you’ve been drinking this afternoon contains enough of the inhibitor to protect you from the drug for at least a week.”

“Speaking of tea, I believe it’s time for the tea ceremony. I need three volunteers!”

At the mention of these words, three stunning young men stepped out from the crowd. They were all young men with swimmers’ builds and dressed almost identically in black suits and black neckties. From their quizzical looks, it didn’t seem clear to them why they had suddenly volunteered.

I noticed that young dark-haired Erik who looked like that Swedish singer was among the three. There was a slight look of confusion on his face as his body moved towards the center of the room. He turned back to give his lover Connor a worried look, but the old silverfox just smiled back and gave an encouraging nod.

The three stepped in front of Master Jerome.

“Boys, please kneel in front of me.”

Obediently, if a little confused, they knelt.

“Welcome home my suit slaves.”

Erik was the first to react. “What do you mean? What’s going on?”

Ignoring him, Master Jerome turned back to the audience. “We’ve just done a trial run with some of our more advanced slaves. Up till now, you’ve had to stay in the comfort of our little B&B to enjoy our slaves. Based on the results of this trial, we hope to start renting out our boys for up to two weeks. They will do whatever you want them to do. They will be whoever you want them to be, and most importantly, wherever you want them to be.”

More applause.

Erik was still in shock. “Hang on, this has to be some kind of trick! I mean, I’m not your suit slave or whatever. I came to this party with my partner Connor. He’s standing right there! Connor, help me! I love you! I’ll do anything for you!”

The poor young guy had broken into a cold sweat and started sobbing, but strangely his lover Connor just stood there smiling at him from across the room. Master Jerome placed a firm hand on the guy’s shoulder. “Shhhhh... My sweet Slave Erik, everything will be okay. Michael, please serve the boys.”

Like a good Asian butler, Michael placed a cup of tea in front of each well-dressed hunk.

“Boys, it’s teatime.”

Each of them downed their cup of tea. The change was instantaneous. Immediately, they all placed their cups back on the ground and stood up, arms locked rigidly at their sides. Their faces were devoid of all emotion, their eyes just staring straight ahead at nothing in particular. In stark contrast to the previous scene, Erik looked almost serene.

“Slave Erik, status report.”

In a dull monotone, he/it replied, “This slave has been in the possession of Master Connor for 14 days. During that time, it has brought its owner to orgasm an average of 12 times per day. This slave has been a loyal and devoted boyfriend. Master Connor has returned this slave’s mind and body in excellent condition.” Gone was any trace of emotion from his voice, let alone the devotion he had shown for Connor just moments before.

“Excellent.” Next, Jerome walked up to the second guy. With his short dark hair, dark eyes and a boyish face, he reminded me of Taylor Lautner from the Twilight movies.

“Slave Jacob, status report.”

In the same monotone as Erik, Jacob said, “This slave has been in the possession of Master Edward for 10 days. During that time, it has brought its owner to orgasm an average of 9 times per day. This slave has spent 7 days being his Master’s dog. Master Edward has returned this slave’s mind and body in good condition.”

“Excellent. Slave Jacob, dog mode.”

Slave Jacob got on all fours and let out a loud whelp. He then crawled over to his master and looked up at him, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth. Jerome looked down at the suited hunk and gave him a pat on the head.

“Good boy. Master will give you a special treat very soon. Now it’s time to sleep.”

With that, Slave Jacob fell asleep, his tongue still hanging out, his black suit jacket all crumpled as he lay on the floor.

The third boy had messy blond hair and blue eyes. For a second, I almost mistook him for Bradley James from the series Merlin.

“Slave Arthur, status report.”

“This slave has been in the possession of Master Enrique for 7 days. During that time, it has brought its owner to orgasm an average of 12 times per day. This slave has been a loyal and devoted manservant.” Though lacking in any inflection, I could tell the accent was British.

Suddenly, Slave Arthur jerked his head.

“Warning: Master Enrique has attempted to tamper with this slave’s programming. Warning: Master Enrique has attempted to access classified information. Warning: Master Enrique has attempted to tamper with this slave’s programming. Warning: Master Enrique has attempted to access classified information...”

The slave kept repeating the words in monotone.

A voice from the crowd yelled, “That’s a lie! I did no such thing!”

Master Jerome laughed. “Oh really? Boys, seize Master Enrique and bring him to me. That’s enough Slave Arthur. Slave Michael, escort these three to the dungeon for debriefing.”

While Michael accompanied the three returned boys, two soldier slaves grabbed a handsome Latino man in black tie and pulled him to the front of the stage, where they forced him to kneel in front of Master Jerome. With his boyish face and muscular build, I could’ve sworn I was looking at Ricky Martin.

“This is a fucking set-up! Let me go, you sicko!” He continued to struggle against the two slaves dressed in full BDUs.

“Now now Enrique, I assure you my boys never lie.”

“Fuck you Jerome! This is a fucking set-up! I never tried to get company secrets out of your boys! You’re doing this to get rid of your competition!”

“What competition? I’m sorry Enrique, but I’ve trained my boys well. They would never lie to me. I’m afraid I can no longer trust you as a client. But not to worry, we can still find other uses for you. Slave Trevor, please bring me the bottle.”

At the mention of the word, my blond husband, all dressed in the army uniform I’d just given him, walked off the stage with military-like efficiency. Once he was next to Master Jerome, he gave a quick salute, squat down and carefully pulled out a small champagne bottle. It was the one that he had lodged up his ass right near the start of the party at Master Jerome’s command. The slit at the back of the uniform pants meant he didn’t need to take them off. He peeled off the plastic and opened the bottle. Master Jerome directed him to pour some of the pink liquid into one of the cups on the floor.

Enrique looked on, still defiant. “Ha! You can’t control me with the drug that you use to brainwash your slaves. I’ve drunk enough of your inhibitor to last me all week—you said so yourself!”

“Who said anything about controlling you with that drug? No, this is something quite different. Slave Trevor, make Master Enrique drink the liquid. Judging by the amount of time it’s been sitting up your rectum, it should be at just about the right temperature to take effect.”

Fear gripped Enrique as Trevor brought the cup to his mouth. “Alright! I only tried once to see if I could turn Arthur into my own personal fuck toy. But I never tried to steal company secrets! Please let me go. Please, please...” he whimpered as he continued to struggle. For all his strength, Enrique was no match for the two solider slaves and my lover. He inevitably downed a whole cup of the liquid.

Master Jerome directed the boys to release him. “Enrique, can you hear me?”

“Si...” came the drowsy reply, as the handsome Hispanic man tilted his head upwards, his dark chocolate eyes completely empty of emotion.

“Do you know where you are?”

“Si...”

“You’ll do anything I tell you. Is that right?”

“Si...”

“I want you to dance for me. Will you dance for me?”

“Si...”

“And when you dance, I want you to strip off your clothing, just the way you make sweet Slave Arthur strip for you every time you rent him. Will you strip for me?”

“Si...”

“And one more thing, you don’t deserve to be called ‘Master Enrique’ anymore. From now on, you’ll respond to the name ‘Slave Rikki’, and I will be your Master.”

“Si, Maestro.”

“Bueno. Hmmm... Now I don’t want you dancing all by yourself. Slave Trevor!”

“Yes Sir!” My beautiful blond husband gave a quick salute and stood at attention.

“Pour yourself a cup.”

“Yes, Sir!” Another quick salute, and my beautiful blond husband was pouring and downing a cup of the pink liquid himself. Like a good soldier following orders.

“Now boys, you will dance on the spot until I tell you to stop. As you dance, you will find the uncontrollable urge to lose your clothing, piece by piece. You will remove each piece as sensually as you can. Begin!”

The two began to slowly move their bodies to music only they could hear. Enrique/Rikki’s bow tie was the first thing to come off, while Trevor slowly unbuttoned his BDU jacket.

Master Jerome took this time to explain a few things to the crowd. “This is a brand new drug we’ve developed here in our labs, after months of testing. For it to work completely, the slave must be physically active for at least five minutes. During that time, you will notice a few important physical changes.”

He was right. As the two danced, I first noticed that their faces started to look slimmer. It was almost as if the fat in their cheeks was being sucked away, making their facial features sharper, more defined. They were already handsome men to begin with, but with the slight changes to their features (and the very blank looks on their faces), they now looked irresistible.

When it was time for Rikki to shrug off his white dress shirt and Trevor his drab olive T-shirt, it was clear that the fat had disappeared from their torsos too. In all the years I’d known my husband, he’d always had abs, but never had they been so well-defined.

“The first intake of the drug, combined with physical activity, removes up to 95% of body fat from the slave. Subsequent doses, combined with physical activity, induce accelerated muscle growth. To give you an idea how big they can get, look at Slave Sam. When he first came here he had very little muscle and was starting to develop a pot belly. Now, after just six months, we’ve managed to convert him into this grotesquely beautiful muscle freak for your enjoyment.”

Sam the Indian muscle god had reappeared, and stood there in his camouflage Speedos. He grinned dumbly at the crowd, his cavernous dimples as empty as his mind.

“The most important side effect of the drug is that it lowers the slave’s IQ, while making them completely open to any suggestion given to them. Isn’t that right, my hunky dancing slaves? I want you to feel yourselves becoming more stupid as you lose your clothes. I want to you to visualise those IQ points falling every time you shake those sexy hips. I want you to be aware of the drug turning you into nothing but dumb himbo sluts, and I want you to be aware of how powerless and how sexy it makes you feel. Because really, isn’t that what you both are: dumb himbo sluts? And I know it makes your simple minds so happy to know that.”

Sure enough, big goofy smiles appeared on both Rikki and Trevor’s faces while they awkwardly removed their pants.

“You two aren’t very bright are you?” Master Jerome asked them.

They shook their heads.

“What are you?”

“We’re dumb himbo sluts,” they both said in unison as they continued to strip.

“Again.”

“We’re dumb himbo sluts.”

“The more you say it, the more you will know it’s true. The more you say it, the more turned on you will be. Continue.”

“We’re dumb himbo sluts. We’re dumb himbo sluts. We’re dumb himbo sluts...” Repeating the phrase clearly made them very happy.

“Good boys.” Turning back to the crowd, “While the physical changes are fairly stable, the drop in IQ only lasts a few hours. However, if the drug is administered regularly over an extended period of time, the effects can become a little more permanent. The slave stays as dumb as an ox, like our dear Sam over here. Of course, we try to avoid making our boys completely moronic, since it prevents us from programming them to perform other roles.”

By now the two boys were fully naked and just dancing in position, their half-erect penises bouncing from side to side as they chanted their mantra.

“Boys, stop dancing. There’s something I need to show all the men here. It’s time to play with your willies.”

“Okay.” Their hands went straight to work on their cocks.

Suddenly, Trevor cried out, “Wow, it’s getting bigger!”

No shit, Sherlock. But then I realised that it really was getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Before, Trevor had only had a pretty average cock at 6 inches, but now he needed to use both hands as the monster expanded in front of everyone to see. Rikki joined in with squeals of excitement, as he made the same discovery.

Master Trevor continued with the explanations. “As you can see, stimulation of the penis while under the effect of the drug results in penal enlargement. Sadly, in most cases this is temporary but the results can be extended by continuous drug application. You can understand of course that the threat of permanent brain damage is why we cannot sell this drug like Viagra. Finally, to conclude the demonstration...”

He turned and whispered something to the boys, who were still busily pumping their meat. It was quite a sight to see. Two guys with boyish faces and barely any hair on their muscular bodies: one was a tall blue-eyed blond, who looked like your average surfer type, the other was a hot Latino prince with a tanned complexion and dark sensual chocolate eyes. Their breaths were getting heavier as they struggled to deal with their newly enlarged dicks, which had to be at least 11 inches long and as thick as their wrists.

“Okay boys, I’m going to count to ‘3’. Turn and face each other. You know what to do.”

“Ughhhhhh....” was the response.

“1... You are completely in my power.”

“2... You will do anything to please me.”

Both Rikki and Trevor had turned pink as they continued to masturbate themselves.

“3!”

“WE CUM FOR MASTER JEROME!” they screamed, as they sprayed wave after wave of jizz onto each other. When they finally finished cumming, Rikki knelt down and started licking off his jizz from Trevor’s torso. He stuck his tongue out and ran it sensuously up and down Trevor’s abs. But the whole time he kept looking lustily at the crowd of men standing around watching them, trying to seduce them with his boyish good looks.

Then it was Trevor’s turn to do the same to Rikki. When he was done, the boys double high-fived each other as if they’d just won a game.

Although calmly frozen on the stage, I had started to feel impatient and now I felt a pang of jealousy. I should be the one down there high-fiving Trevor.

I don’t know how, but Master Jerome noticed it. “I think your husband’s feeling a little left out there, Slave Trevor.”

“Husband?” It wasn’t clear if he’d simply forgotten that he had one, or if he was struggling with the concept.

“Slave Liam, why don’t you come down and have a cup yourself?”

I came down the stage and helped myself to a cup of the pink fluid that had been sitting in my husband’s rectum for most of the party. The world started to turn pink.

The next thing I know I’m staring down at my cock in my hand.

“Play with it.” A voice tells me.

Whoa. I watch as my 7 inch penis grows as I wrap my hand around it. And fuck, it just keeps growing! I need both hands to hold onto my 8, no 9... no 10... no ... my bigger-than-10-inch penis.

The voice says some other stupid shit to me, but I zone out. Next thing I know, I’m crawling around on the ground with all these hot men around. I dunno if they’re really hot, but they have dicks, so that makes me hot for them. I just wanna go around and keep them happy whatever way I can. At one point, as I’m down on all fours getting fucked in the ass by this short Japanese businessman, I see right next to me is this hot muscular blond guy also on all fours. He’s getting fucked by some black dude. The blond guy looks kinda familiar. When his blue eyes meet mine, he gives me this dumb goofy smile that gets me all hot as fuck.

“FUCK YEAH!!!” I yell as I high-five him. Two hot studs like us getting fucked in the ass at the same time by two different guys is the coolest fucking thing ever.

When the black dude is done with him, baby-faced Blondie comes up to me. He sticks his beer can monster cock into my ass. I’m such a cum whore, I got no problems taking it all the way in! I hear some people clapping and cheering and shit, but these stupid bitches don’t realise this is what I do all the time!

Doesn’t take long for Blondie to empty his load in me and it’s running down all over my butt and my thighs and all over the floor. I start rolling around in it like the good cum pig I am once Blondie pulls his monster cock out. It’s still fucking hard, like mine, except I haven’t been allowed to cum yet. Then he disappears into the crowd. Don’t see much of him afterwards. Fucking shame, but at least there’s lots more cocks to fill my hole.

I see Master Jerome face-fucking some muscular Latino guy. He keeps calling the guy ‘Ricky’. Keeps saying how he’s waited for this moment for such a long time. ‘Ricky’ just smiles and happily sucks on his massive cock.

Then, I think the party’s ending ’cos most of the old guys start to pick up their clothes and leave. It makes me sad, but at least I’m lying naked on the ground with at least 15 guys standing over me. The guys erupt all over me, spraying wave after wave of cum onto my washboard abs and all over my body. At the same time, two guys who just spit-roasted me are emptying their bladders into my mouth and all over my face. I’m so caught up in the moment, I can’t even tell if I cum myself.

Man, I love being a brainless himbo fuck-toy slut. Like, totes.

I didn’t know when I’d blacked out, but somehow I was back in the villa. Michael, the Asian guy, was standing in front of me and shaking me.

“Snap out of it. Put on your clothes. You and your husband need to get out of here right now.”